Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20

Tintin_discord
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I can't figure out how to drag and drop actions into the Pathfinder character sheet. Do I have to manually add them? Just about to try out Pathfinder, after playing 5e for the last 3 years.
Hey Tintin, If it's an action granted by a feat, dragging the feat onto the feats section of the sheet should automatically add the attached action.  If it's an action from another source, i.e. Ancestry, Class, etc, those aren't droppable for now - but new features are coming soon to help that automation.  If you want to put any basic actions on your sheet as well for reference, those will have to be manually added. Bronson
Any word on Conditions for the NPC sheet?
Hi Everyone! Exciting update - we are wrapping up the final touches on Ancestries/Heritages drag & drop and are targeting a release next week!  In addition we were able to get drag & drop for Backgrounds expedited, so you can expect that in the same release! Initial support will be available for the CRB and APG with more books coming soon.    We are also working to make feat extensions related to those things more seamless, which will get released later this month.  Lastly, the work for Classes drag & drop is still ongoing and expected sometime in July.  Patrice
This is good to hear. Still would like a response to the post above.
VERY good news Patrice, thanks for the early heads up these days for our PF II sheet goodness.  And as always I'll ask about the "getting conditions in the NPC sheet please as soon as possible!! :) Thanks Tom
Is there a way to have prepared spells marked as prepared instead of just claiming what spells are prepared? my friend is playing a witch, and has access to quite a few spells but can only prepare a portion of them (like 5e' s Wizard) is there a way to differentiate  prepared and unprepared spells? Thanks in Advance
is there a way to differentiate prepared and unprepared spells? I just use the daily-uses columns.  Store the total number prepared in one, the number left in another.  When you cast that spell, decrease the latter.
xVexenxxIVx said: Is there a way to have prepared spells marked as prepared instead of just claiming what spells are prepared? I do pretty much what Joel F said, but I mark them according the the level I have them prepared at,  so If I have Spiritual Weapon at 3rd,  I put  a 3 in the first box of the daily uses.   You can then sort your spells by the Daily uses, and all your marked ones can be at the top, and grouped by prepared level.  
Hey all!  We’ve just released PF2e drag and drop support and automation for Ancestries and Backgrounds from the Core Rulebook and Advanced Player’s Guide!  To try it out, drag in any CRB or APG Ancestry or Background from the compendium onto the top section of a PC sheet.   We’ve also added the first wave of improved feat drag and drop automation for Ancestry Feats from the CRB and APG.  Feats that grant skill training, spells, languages, etc. will apply those changes to your sheet automatically when dragged in from the compendium or selected in the Ancestry Mancer.  At the moment, this is limited to Ancestry feats, but support for General/Skill and Class feats is coming soon. Plenty more is on the horizon: You can expect Class drag and drop functionality later this summer, and we’ll be rolling out further support for other books and feats in the coming weeks.  There’s quite a lot of content that we’re reorganizing and rebuilding to support an all-around improved Pathfinder 2 experience on Roll20.  For example, you might have noticed that Heritages have been given their own category in the compendium, and a number of previously-missing APG feats have been restored.  We’ve also simplified the Ancestry category in the compendium, moving alternate sourcebook pages over to Rules, and Versatile Heritages to Heritages.  We’ll update here with further support and improvements, but please do post to this thread if you notice anything not working as it should!  Thanks for your patience, Bronson
Any update on Conditions for the NPC sheet, or are we still just dodging this every time it is brought up?
Hey Jariath, I do want to acknowledge NPC conditions: We've scoped out work previously on this task, and there are a couple blockers, namely some improvements to both NPC sheet automation and the condition handler itself.  It's certainly possible, and very important, but is not a small task to port over.  We started our improvements to the sheet with the character creation process, and we're focused on getting these drag and drop mancers out first, but we'll be setting up our roadmap for the next major sheet upgrades soon.  We'll post with an update once we have that established.   Bronson
I'm in process of going through the Iconics and setting them up for new players.  The number of small errors is a bit disheartening.  I don't want my players turned off by Roll20/PF2 character sheet issues.  As I'm cleaning up, I've noticed: PF2 Character Sheet: Conditions The PF2 Character Sheet has a built in Conditions section that includes the Unconscious condition .  When clicked, it highlights Blinded, Flat-Footed, and Unconscious conditions, and adds them beneath the drop-down, where they can be reviewed easily.  Handy!  The Flat-Footed condition is applied to the AC immediately, and that implies that the penalties from Unconscious have been applied.  However, the -4 status penalty to AC, Perception, and Reflex saves doesn't auto-update.  It should; they are not situational penalties, so they should automatically be applied. It seems as though most of the other conditions don't actually effect the automatic calculations, either.
xVexenxxIVx said: Is there a way to have prepared spells marked as prepared instead of just claiming what spells are prepared? my friend is playing a witch, and has access to quite a few spells but can only prepare a portion of them (like 5e' s Wizard) is there a way to differentiate prepared and unprepared spells? Thanks in Advance I either add a the level that it's prepped at in the spell name, i.e. "1 BLESS" or use an asterisk "* BLESS".   The asterisk works better if I don't have to worry about tracking heightening the spell.  I've noticed that when I add the marker to the name, I can see what I cast last week (same in-game day) in addition to what I have left (I generally note the daily uses when I cast it).
KingsTears said: I'm in process of going through the Iconics and setting them up for new players.  The number of small errors is a bit disheartening.  I don't want my players turned off by Roll20/PF2 character sheet issues.  As I'm cleaning up, I've noticed: PF2 Character Sheet: Conditions The PF2 Character Sheet has a built in Conditions section that includes the Unconscious condition .  When clicked, it highlights Blinded, Flat-Footed, and Unconscious conditions, and adds them beneath the drop-down, where they can be reviewed easily.  Handy!  The Flat-Footed condition is applied to the AC immediately, and that implies that the penalties from Unconscious have been applied.  However, the -4 status penalty to AC, Perception, and Reflex saves doesn't auto-update.  It should; they are not situational penalties, so they should automatically be applied. It seems as though most of the other conditions don't actually effect the automatic calculations, either. Hey KingsTears, The Unconscious issue has been identified and a fix is on its way.  Let me know what other bugs or problems you encounter. Bronson

Edited 1686958641
PF2 Character Sheet: Actions The PF2 Character Sheet has a built in Action section that would be greatly improved by adding a "Roll" box.  Many actions have rolls associated with them.  With this box a player could note the associated skill, i.e. "Thievery" or have an place to put an inline roll.  The Action section would then be useful for supplying a result in addition to info for: punching up the visibility of a commonly used skill action (especially ones that have an ability bonus associated with them, like the Ranger's Track Prey) class abilities that have a roll (sneak attack comes to mind, as it is often appended to rolled damage) creating a button for a flat roll (some players benefit from a button for recovery checks) creating a button for a skill with Assurance "roll" While creating token action macros could be done for all of the uses here, many players don't know how to/are intimidated by writing macros.  This would allow those players an easy, intuitive means to have the roll with the action neatly in the chat.  Also, it would be great for those players that use their character sheet as a guide to planning their actions. I believe that adding "Roll" would be a simple and efficient means to support many different kinds of players and put rolls directly with the actions , keeping the chat more easily read and referenced.
Thanks for the update and looking forward to what comes next for Class stuff AND NPC sheet conditions please :) Tom
Would it be possible to set the Attack Modifiers to put the name of the ability in the attack notes? Similar to how rolls with a condition turned on display the condition in the notes?

Edited 1687729346
You don't actually need token actions to do rolls inside of actions - they can be coded directly into the action itself, using pretty much any of the text entry areas - I usually use the Other section.  Here's a practical example from one of my characters, a Kobold with the Winglets feat.  Let me include some images. First, an image of the Acrobatics/Athletics part of Actions section:   Next, an image of the output of the Jump: Long Jump action. And, finally, the expanded version of the action above. As you can see, coding the roll is not complicated at all.  You use an inline roll  (basically, put the calculation in the doubled square brackets) which pulls on the relevant field to work from.  You can even make changes since this code is on your sheet itself, which is why I showed this one (as Winglets gives a 10-foot bonus on long jumps.  Most of the time, the code is going to be far simpler.  For example, here's the code for the very next action, Shove: - **Athletics Check Result**: [[1d20+@{Athletics}]] Now, would having a roll section be nice?  Sure.  But I like it this way, because I can mostly  control how I want the output to look. ----- I usually add the code for sneak attack to attacks in the same way.  I have similar code for flat and recovery checks in the action section, which I'm happy to supply if desired.  Assurance is easy enough to handle, and I'm happy to share that as well. (EDIT: This actions list was originally posted to Organized Play Online a bit over a year ago by Derpy#7907.  I made several modifications (mostly adding the links inside the actions and sorting them).  So I've basically got all actions up until that point.)
I know I am hard on Roll 20 for dropping the ball hard on PF2, driving people away, but I will give credit. They have the whole Stolen Fate AP up and Highhelm, the latest book release. I will be grabbing all of these when I have some expendable cash. Good Job on this.
Party member was sickened and frightened. As shown in the image above, we removed all of the status effects on her sheet, but the temporary penalties from them are still there. Is this a known thing with a known fix? If not a specific fix for the status effects lingering, is there any way to quickly remove these temp negatives en masse? because the only other option I see is to manually go through every single skill, attack, dc, ac, save, etc and fix them one by one, which I really really don't want to do if I can avoid it.

Edited 1688163794
Try putting the conditions back on, reducing them to 0, then removing them. There is a history of some problems occurring when the conditions are not reduced to 0 first.
That worked! thank you Dr DM
Reapplying sickened and reducing it to 0 didn't seem to work for me

Edited 1688288638
I don't think the bulk issue with Light items stored in a backpack has ever been fixed. My character sheet should have be showing 3 Bulk instead of 4 but I am pretty sure the Light bulk items in my backpack are counting towards my total bulk instead of being negated by the backpack. the minute my Light bulk count is evenly divisible by ten in the backpack, then it is negated. Any thing not being easily divisible ten is just applied to my actual bulk.

Edited 1688512401
PF2 Character Sheet: Acid Flasks & Bottled Lightning Acid Flasks: Wrong damage Working on Fumbus today, discovered that the Lesser Acid Flask doesn't pull out of the compendium correctly, and that may be why it's wrong on the iconic's character sheet.  (Queue up the screenshots!)  I drop Lesser Acid Flask in the Inventory, that'll put an action on the main page (woo hoo!). But the damage calculation is wrong.  Click on the action, and I get this:   Looks good, but it gives the wrong damage. I drop Lesser Acid Flask in the Bombs on the Alchemy page, and it populates a bomb. Splendid!  Click on the bomb, and I get this: (Doubled so you can see calculations)  Again, the damage is wrong, but it's the SAME wrong, and that's good news for hunting down the error. Here's the entry from the PF2e CRB compendium: So, we need 1 initial acid damage , 1d6 persistent acid damage, and 1 splash acid damage; we're missing that initial damage and we don't actually need a roll now for persistent damage, as that gets done at a different time.  OK!  Taking a look at the Bomb details, I see this: So, I changed it to this: Please note the differences in the Damage calculations.  I could have made the persistent damage an inline roll as suggested, but it isn't meant to be rolled now, just noted.  I did add a great deal to the description that is not the RAW copy as my need is to help walk the new players through what's going on and here is a perfect place to note his Bomber ability and clearly state how the persistent damage rules apply to this situation.  That said, it's the correction of the Damage calculations that I'd like to demonstrate. Clicking on my new, corrected damage out put gave me this: This is the correct damage output, with the understanding that the persistent damage line could have been an inline roll (but, since we don't need it now, and it is rolled separately in each turn I feel giving a roll is misleading).  The description is the specific to this character description noted above.  Also, for the mindlessly detail oriented, I did add a %NEWLINE% in the Additional Damage/Effects box to make the output more easily read.  It reads "%NEWLINE%1d6 persistent acid"   ...And now I've fixed my spelling error. Quick check using the Greater Acid Flask, using the drag/drop into the Bomb on the Alchemy page.  I got this output with a click: OMG.  Fan-freaking-tastic!  The error in the damage calculation is consistent, so that'll need to be looked at/fixed.  My excitement is that the attack roll bonus inherent in the item is in the calculation!  Wow.  Someone was on the freaking ball with that back-end-coding detail.  In summary: The drag/drop is working very well, and the drops to the Inventory and Alchemy pages agree in their specifics (Yay!).  However, the database that the drag/drop pulls from appears to be incorrect in the damage calculation, whereas the compendium database is perfect. Bottled Lightning: Missing Additional Effect Bottled Lightning (All levels) needs a note in the Additional Damage/Effect: On a hit, the target becomes flat-footed until the start of your next turn. Like the situation above, the damage in the CRB compendium is correct, but the drag/drop doesn't mention the additional effect.  I can supply screenshots, but I think that y'all have an understanding of the situation. BTW... I seems like the Alchemy section and all the easy drag/drop features were not in play when Fumbus was created (I'm verifying/detailing the version from Torment & Legacy).  The work on getting these features into the character sheet is absolutely awesome, and is a big reason that I found what, in the scheme of things, are a minor errors.  Thank you to the coding monkeys and I apologize to the database elves for calling you out.
Bronson H. said: "Plenty more is on the horizon:" Can you please tell us if Roll20 is in discussions with Paizo about Compendium access to the Remaster in November? If you are, can you give us a rough estimate for implementation? Additionally, any word on the Charactermancer for Pf2?
PF2 Character Sheet: Note/Description Preview All over the PF2 Character Sheet there are little arrows that drop down a preview of the notes or description, depending on action.  It would be great if the limited formatting and inline rolls could be displayed there as they would in the chat.  That would help get the formatting correct without having to post to the chat (and you can see the formulas in the Edit).  Also, it would shorten up the note, also making it easier to read when you drop it down.  That would be a great help with the limited space.
G.M. Joe
Pro
Sheet Author
Anyone know why the conditions toggles don't play nice with API like chatsetattr? I tried making a macro for toggling conditions from chat, but it doesn't work the way it's supposed to. 
G.M. Joe said: Anyone know why the conditions toggles don't play nice with API like chatsetattr? I tried making a macro for toggling conditions from chat, but it doesn't work the way it's supposed to.  I tried to figure this out recently - best I could figure, I think it's to do with the way the toggle commands are written as Action Buttons (distinct from Roll Buttons which can be called using sendchat in the API). I documented some of the issues I ran into here . When you use the condition toggle button, it creates (or destroys) a repeating condition element with the appropriate name and description, & fires off appropriate stat changes. It seems like whatever the sheet pulls from to fill in the name & description of the repeating condition object is reliant on the Action Button itself, not just the condition attribute value, so setting that attribute directly with chatsetattr (etc) causes problems since it's missing expected info. And then since the repeating object doesn't have the right name, the sheet can't find it when you try to remove the condition later. But that's just based on my experimentation, I'm not sure exactly what's going on under the hood.
How are Roll20 going to handle the move to the remaster?
Henry A. said: How are Roll20 going to handle the move to the remaster? Probably won't need to do much.  They can copy the current sheet (at the time) and remove certain things (alignment, ability scores, etc), rename others (flat-footed --> off guard, etc), and go from there.  The Pathfinder Remaster is supposed to be backwards-compatible with Pathfinder 2nd Edition.

Edited 1689180470
Bronson H.
Roll20 Team
Kyle M. said: I don't think the bulk issue with Light items stored in a backpack has ever been fixed.  Hey Kyle,     Can confirm and recreate this as a bug, and found a fix. Just waiting on testing before implementation.   Should be live now! KingsTears said: discovered that the Lesser Acid Flask doesn't pull out of the compendium correctly, and that may be why it's wrong on the iconic's character sheet. Hey KingsTears,         Found the data issue on both acid flasks and bottled lightning, fix incoming.  Thanks for the detailed writeup and screenshots here, both database elves and coding monkeys alike appreciate it!   G.M. Joe said: Anyone know why the conditions toggles don't play nice with API like chatsetattr? Hey G.M. Joe,        Rowan's pretty much correct here - something's causing the new condition to spawn without a name when triggered by the API instead of the on-sheet action button.   In theory, there shouldn't be any info missing, and I can trace the sheet worker getting the correct condition name, formatting it, and going to apply it - but failing.  I've a hunch there's an old sheet worker bug to blame, not pf2-specific, but I'll need to take a deeper dive on that.  In the meantime, your best option is probably going to be using macros/Chat Menu buttons to trigger the action button directly, which should work fine, just won't help with more complex scripting.   Patrick A. said: Can you please tell us if Roll20 is in discussions with Paizo about Compendium access to the Remaster in November? Henry A. said: How are Roll20 going to handle the move to the remaster? Hey Patrick and Henry,       I've reached out to our content team for a specific answer on this, will update soon. 
Bronson H. said: Kyle M. said: I don't think the bulk issue with Light items stored in a backpack has ever been fixed.  Hey Kyle,     Can confirm and recreate this as a bug, and found a fix. Just waiting on testing before implementation.   Should be live now! KingsTears said: discovered that the Lesser Acid Flask doesn't pull out of the compendium correctly, and that may be why it's wrong on the iconic's character sheet. Hey KingsTears,         Found the data issue on both acid flasks and bottled lightning, fix incoming.  Thanks for the detailed writeup and screenshots here, both database elves and coding monkeys alike appreciate it!   G.M. Joe said: Anyone know why the conditions toggles don't play nice with API like chatsetattr? Hey G.M. Joe,        Rowan's pretty much correct here - something's causing the new condition to spawn without a name when triggered by the API instead of the on-sheet action button.   In theory, there shouldn't be any info missing, and I can trace the sheet worker getting the correct condition name, formatting it, and going to apply it - but failing.  I've a hunch there's an old sheet worker bug to blame, not pf2-specific, but I'll need to take a deeper dive on that.  In the meantime, your best option is probably going to be using macros/Chat Menu buttons to trigger the action button directly, which should work fine, just won't help with more complex scripting.   Patrick A. said: Can you please tell us if Roll20 is in discussions with Paizo about Compendium access to the Remaster in November? Henry A. said: How are Roll20 going to handle the move to the remaster? Hey Patrick and Henry,       I've reached out to our content team for a specific answer on this, will update soon.  Hi Bronson! Any chance you'd know (Or can ask) if Roll20 plans on putting up the Adventure Path Sky King's Tomb? Curious, as this is the next AP I plan to run once my current game finishes and don't know if I need to build myself or wait for Roll20. They released Stolen Fate when the final book came out, so I don't know if that's also the plan here?

Edited 1689262718
I've noticed that if you add bonuses to attack and damage to spells, they won't show up in the final result. It works fine for weapon attacks. At the same time, if you put any bonus to the "other" section within spells attack and damage, any bonuses you add in when the query pops are calculated properly.

Edited 1689444112
PF2 Character Sheet : Universal Modifiers I worked up a character sheet for Amiri yesterday.  I didn't find a way to handle Rage well.  If there is an easy way to handle Rage inherent in the character sheet, I'd be interested to know how to set that up. A lack of a clear, comprehensive way to handle Rage spawned an idea of some character sheet rearrangement on the Character tab.  Could the Language block be moved to the center column under the skills block and a new block, called Universal Modifiers, be added to the bottom right column?  I imagine something like the Strike Modifiers, wherein you can set up a toggle, but adjust Stats, AC, skills, and spell hits/damage?  This would allow not only a one-click toggle for Rage but also allow for Inspire effects, custom magic items, backgrounds, and house rules to be cleanly implemented. Thanks!

Edited 1690298671
COMPENDIUM SETTINGS REQUEST When selecting Compendiums in Game Settings, it would be awesome if the different APs (Adventure Paths) were marked by the AP series title. There are multiple AP1s, AP2s, etc. and it's confusing af.  @Roll20 has added the series title for one Adventure Path already, " QFF AP1 Broken Tusk Moon" (QFF = Quest for the Frozen Flame )  but not any of the other series*. A unified naming convention for APs, and better organization in general, would help all the new GMs fleeing D&D for Pathfinder.  *Correction: The  Stolen Fate series is also marked, but differently from QFF, so a naming convention would help. 

Edited 1690372447
Tom
Pro
Sadly there are actually not a lot of Adventure Paths (be it PF I or II) out for Roll20 still to this day, LET ALONE STARFINDER ones........... I'm still waiting for the conditions to be added to the NPC/Monster sheets, now THAT is a HUGE deal for any GM running PF II games on Roll20. Time is ticking as that 5th Ed only VTT is getting closer and I am assuming any other VTT's will be locked out of the "revised 5th ed" edition next year products..... Then we have the remastered coming up in November for PF II and that will need a lot of changes, to the sheet and how this will all be handled, and other companies have now got the full details so I would think Roll20 has them now as well. Still no word from Roll20 on this and what their plan is for this, products, discounts if one already bought the original core book, advanced players guide and so forth. Lets get it together Roll20 please as BIG changes are coming that will have a huge effect on the player base and how many you all can retain once this all hits. Tom
is there import Json support for the PF2e character sheets yet?

Edited 1690839336
Luke B said: is there import Json support for the PF2e character sheets yet? As near as I can tell, none  of the Paizo-based By Roll20 sheets have native import capability, so it's unlikely that this one does (or will).  I can't say the same for other systems (D&D, Shadowrun, etc), but I suspect that's the case for them too. That said, there are some third-party ways to import.  The (Pathfinder 1st Edition) Pathfinder Community  sheet  can import from HeroLab (and, therefore, at least partially from PCGen too).  For Starfinder, the By Roll20 and Simple sheets can import from Hephaistos, but that's due to an API mod built for/by Hephaistos.  (This means that the table needs to be 'owned' by a Pro user.) For this  sheet, you can import at least partially from Pathbuilder via the  Pathbuilder 2e to Roll20 Conversion Tool  combined with VTT Enhancement Suite  (which is pretty good on its own anyway).  It's not perfect, but it's definitely a good start.
Is there a way to hide NPC / Monster names from rolls? Other than whispering rolls. 
darius p. said: Is there a way to hide NPC / Monster names from rolls? Other than whispering rolls.  If you're talking about this (Example Character circled in yellow):  As an option? Then, no, not that I've found.  You *could* name the character "Unknown" or "Mysterious Creature".  However, if you like to be mysterious a lot, you'd have a lot of characters/monsters named the same way.  And that might be an issue.   You could set up a macro for each of the creature's actions that you want to have a non- or secret name for.  For example, I grabbed a goblin commando and clicked for him to attack with his Horsechopper.  I then clicked on my chat box, used the directional Up arrow on my keyboard to get the macro command for that action, copied it (Ctrl+a, Ctrl+c), and pasted it (Ctrl+v) into a text editor (Word).  It looks like this: @{Goblin Commando|whispertype} &{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Goblin Commando|roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername= @{Goblin Commando|character_name}  }} {{header=horsechopper}} {{subheader=^{melee_strike}}} {{notes_show=@{Goblin Commando|roll_show_notes}}} {{notes=}} {{roll01_name=^{attack}}} {{roll01=[[1d20cs20cf1 + (8[@{Goblin Commando|text_modifier}]) + (@{Goblin Commando|query_roll_bonus})[@{Goblin Commando|text_bonus}]]]}} {{roll01_type=attack}} {{roll01_info=reach 10 feet, trip, versatile P}} {{roll01_critical=1}} {{roll02_name=^{damage}}} {{roll02=[[1d8+3 + @{Goblin Commando|query_roll_damage_bonus}[@{Goblin Commando|text_roll_damage_bonus}]]]}} {{roll02_type=damage}} {{roll02_info=slashing}} {{roll03_name=^{critical_damage}}} {{roll03=[[(1d8+3 + @{Goblin Commando|query_roll_damage_bonus}[@{Goblin Commando|text_roll_damage_bonus}])*2]]}} {{roll03_type=critical-damage}} {{roll04_name=^{damage_additional}}} {{roll04=}} {{roll04_type=damage}} You need to change {{charactername= @{Goblin Commando|character_name}  }}  with  {{charactername= }}  So, the macro now looks like this: @{Goblin Commando|whispertype} &{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Goblin Commando|roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername= }} {{header=horsechopper}} {{subheader=^{melee_strike}}} {{notes_show=@{Goblin Commando|roll_show_notes}}} {{notes=}} {{roll01_name=^{attack}}} {{roll01=[[1d20cs20cf1 + (8[@{Goblin Commando|text_modifier}]) + (@{Goblin Commando|query_roll_bonus})[@{Goblin Commando|text_bonus}]]]}} {{roll01_type=attack}} {{roll01_info=reach 10 feet, trip, versatile P}} {{roll01_critical=1}} {{roll02_name=^{damage}}} {{roll02=[[1d8+3 + @{Goblin Commando|query_roll_damage_bonus}[@{Goblin Commando|text_roll_damage_bonus}]]]}} {{roll02_type=damage}} {{roll02_info=slashing}} {{roll03_name=^{critical_damage}}} {{roll03=[[(1d8+3 + @{Goblin Commando|query_roll_damage_bonus}[@{Goblin Commando|text_roll_damage_bonus}])*2]]}} {{roll03_type=critical-damage}} {{roll04_name=^{damage_additional}}} {{roll04=}} {{roll04_type=damage}} I pasted that into Attributes & Abilities tab as a new macro using the +Add button, gave it stupid name, set it as a Token Action so there is a handy button for it in the upper left when I click on the token and clicked the button.  Here's a screenshot with the Token Action button, what the Attribute & Abilites tab looks like, and the result in the chat:  Hope that's helpful to you.  You may have to do that with several actions, it all depends on how tricky you want to be.  The advantage of setting up the anonymous macros is that you can just go to pressing the regular buttons once your villain is revealed and you don't have it named weirdly in your Journal.   Of course, there may be a better/simpler way to handle it.  If so, I'd be happy to learn a new trick!
Gauss
Forum Champion
darius p. said: Is there a way to hide NPC / Monster names from rolls? Other than whispering rolls.  Since you are a pro user a Mod (API Script) could probably do that. But, you'd have to check with the folks in the Mods (API Scripts) forum for that.
Any chance we can get support for the optional stamina system rules? It's really just a second health bar/hp tracker so I can't imagine it would be difficult to add a toggle for on the sheet options.
Is there any reason Treasure Vault has not been added to be purchased or am I missing something? I have only recently started to buy all the Compediums but was shocked to see Rage of the Elements but nothing for Treasure Vault.  My group has been manually adding in the items but we enjoy the ease of use of just drag and drop items. I had initially presumed that nothing was added as it takes time to add new materials but the speed of adding Rage of the Elements, makes me presume there is another reason. 
Kingsin said: Is there any reason Treasure Vault has not been added to be purchased or am I missing something? I have only recently started to buy all the Compediums but was shocked to see Rage of the Elements but nothing for Treasure Vault.  My group has been manually adding in the items but we enjoy the ease of use of just drag and drop items. I had initially presumed that nothing was added as it takes time to add new materials but the speed of adding Rage of the Elements, makes me presume there is another reason.  Rage of Elements probably has less than 100 items, if that.  Treasure Vault has something like 1,000.  If nothing else, it's a lot of data entry.
Will the character Sheet be updated to accomodate Impulses/Elemental Blasts for the Kineticist? It really doesn't feel right to put the abilities into the spells (since it always displays things like the spell school) and the Blasts into the Attacks (since it always need to be bludgeoning/piercing/slashing damage). And if so, when can we expect such a change? I am new to Pathfinder, that's why I don't knwo how active the Roll20 community is with updating everything!
Hey all! We’ve just released the Drag and Drop Level 1 Minimancer for Classes!  Dragging any APG or CRB class to the info section atop the sheet will launch a tool to help quickly apply a level one class to any new character.  Used alongside Ancestry and Background drag and drop minimancers, these three tools will allow you to quickly apply the first three steps of character creation, and get started on your adventure all the sooner.  Currently, all APG and CRB classes are officially supported, but further sourcebooks and variant rules for these classes will be coming soon as they’re refined and tested in data.  In addition, we’re working back through our compendium to add necessary data to Class Feats, Alchemist Starting Formulas and Spells in all sourcebooks: These won’t be selectable in the class minimancer today, but will be added as they’re tested. You can always drag in these Feats, Formulas and Spells onto your sheet after the minimancer completes - but we’ve added a couple workarounds in-mancer, so you can optionally incorporate these features into your character creation process.   As before, you may notice several changes to how the compendium and its contents are structured, to better support and simplify the character creation process.  Alternate rules for classes and class features from other sourcebooks can now be found in the Rules category, or by directly searching the name of the class in the compendium.  On the sheet side, we’ve made some fixes for the previous two minimancers, and some general improvements to various tabs.   We’ll update here with further support and improvements, but please do post to this thread if you notice anything not working as it should!  As always, thanks for your patience, Bronson