Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] D&D 5e Shaped NPC & Spell Importer

Edited 1429698497
One thing I would really like is if the HP rolls were hoverable like most rolls. Also I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here: "Setting bar1 to:" "id: -Jl1mn9EBr5cTwj8EmZx" "current: 30" "Setting bar2 to:" "id: -Jl1mn8wxDZMfKfhEGUc" "current: 15" "Setting bar3 to:" "current: 45" "max: 45" "Character Nothic updated" "original: 0" I have it set to passive perception on bar 1, linked, and ac on bar 2, again linked. Now the token already had stuff filled in from before (specifically linking it to the old character sheets speed and ac) is it meant to not overwrite the previous token sets? If I test it by changing HP to 1/1 it correctly changes that, just doesn't change bar 1 or bar 2, if I change it to something random like cirtrange of weapon 2 it stays at that too, staying at 20.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
RMcD said: One thing I would really like is if the HP rolls were hoverable like most rolls. I do not believe this is possible. Though that may be a question for Aaron. I followed his and other dev's example of how to roll dice and use the result. Also I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here: "Setting bar1 to:" "id: -Jl1mn9EBr5cTwj8EmZx" "current: 30" "Setting bar2 to:" "id: -Jl1mn8wxDZMfKfhEGUc" "current: 15" "Setting bar3 to:" "current: 45" "max: 45" "Character Nothic updated" "original: 0" I have it set to passive perception on bar 1, linked, and ac on bar 2, again linked. Now the token already had stuff filled in from before (specifically linking it to the old character sheets speed and ac) is it meant to not overwrite the previous token sets? If I test it by changing HP to 1/1 it correctly changes that, just doesn't change bar 1 or bar 2, if I change it to something random like cirtrange of weapon 2 it stays at that too, staying at 20. Linked Formulas: Passive Perception and AC are both formulas. If you change the value then it will overwrite the formula and always use that value. The same kind of issues exist on every sheet (including the 5e default) For this reason I use npc_AC and link that. AC is still usable for other things like displaying it on the sheet, or using the targeting setting. Overwriting: It does not overwrite any old bar settings. I should make it do so based on the config at the top of the file (if it's set to nothing then clear, if link is set to false then unlink). I will fix this. Updating: If I set bar 2 to passive perception and then increase perception on the sheet it does indeed update. Maybe you changed passive perception on the token when you had it linked? See what I wrote about "Linked Forumlas" above. Check under "Attributes" under "Attributes and Abilities" to see if passive_perception is defined as 30 there.
Passive_perception doesn't get linked to the token, it stays the old speed, ac and updates HP. The only thing was that it was the overwriting, updating works fine. So to clarify: 1. Have a token, it has an old character sheet still associated with it. 2. In bar 1 token is linked to old character sheet, in bar 2 it is linked, in bar 3 it is not linked. It is not linked to old stuff 3. Shaped-parse, bar 3 successfully updates, bar 2 and bar 1 remain the same. I have since experimented and it is only the state of being linked that doesn't overwrite. Overwrites random numbers and correctly takes away from max if it's not meant to be filled. Let me know when you've add the option in config as I plan on going through all my stuff and switching it over today.

Edited 1429710867
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I should be able to fix this later tonight. To clarify: The desired behavior is to wipe everything out except what is specified in the config of this file, right? I looked at some pathfinder threads today and it may be possible to reference repeatable rolls... If I were able to do that it would mean I wouldn't need to have a ton of duplicate code. I may look into that, but it may result in losing all NPC actions data. If I'm going to do that better now than later when everyone has converted. Post I'm referring to . Though maybe it isn't possible. And if it is maybe I can name it the same... not 100% sure here. I guess what I'm saying is I'd recommend waiting until I investigate that before mass converting.
Ah well, certainly any drastic changes should be made as soon as possible so we don't need a converter for the recently converted, converted stuff. ^^ Thanks for letting me know, sounds like the change could really cut down in terms of code length after having a look at the conversation.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can you verify the desired behavior of the bars? To clarify: The desired behavior is to wipe everything out except what is specified in the config of this file, right?

Edited 1429714051
Yeah, an option to overwrite whatever the token is already, darkvision, bars, what's visible, etc, and an option to wipe/delete the character sheet too would be nice. Probably separate as you're more likely to have stuff you'd rather not deleted on character sheet. The bars are great as they are, it's just they respect what's already there, but they only respect if it's been linked, and if it's random numbers that aren't linked to something already it gets overwritten.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
RMcD said: Yeah, an option to overwrite whatever the token is already, darkvision, bars, what's visible, etc, and an option to wipe/delete the character sheet too would be nice. Probably separate as you're more likely to have stuff you'd rather not deleted on character sheet. Ya.... true... this is opening a can of worms a bit. I think I'll just focus on the bars and clear those always. If at a later point someone encounters issues with vision or something then I can clear that as well.
The multiattack that gets converted from JF's import, seems to give me one attack using the NPC Sheet and one from the Shaped NPC sheet.. its a little strange and could require some manually tweaking to adjust. That's... strange.. I will be sure to wipe the "multiattack" token action when converting to ensure that nothing from before remains.. It should work already though... hmm EDIT: I tested this and it does replace any old multiattack. You'll have to be more specific. Hmm, I'll test a few more, might just have been one having the issue. Just could have been the only one. I shall test some more. Ok here is more of the info I'm seeing for the multiattack issue. ah, I think it may be related to the fact that I put the crit and surprise values in the other npc sheet. Should I remove that before doing the converts?

Edited 1429716944
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@RMcD: I have committed code to clear the bars if they are not in the settings. However I realized that I cannot currently set or link bars that are not attributes set on the character. This applies to thinks like passive_perception and other formula. I can re-enter the code from JF's sheet to get the raw value, but cannot link them unless I figure out a solution... @Greg OOOH on the character sheet, not the token. Got it! Multiattack is only created as a token action now, it doesn't exist on the sheet. It should exist on the sheet.. I will create a textarea and button for that in the multiattack area. Regarding Javelin and Javelin-ranged: The conversion only takes exactly what was there before. I assume JF's script parsed it into melee and ranged? imo and based on the books it shouldn't be both - it should be set as thrown. I could put in some logic to search for melee and ranged of the same name and then combine them into thrown... not really something I want to focus on though.. My current TODO: Explore using a repeatable section for Actions Create Multiattack textarea and button on the sheet. Figure out how to set/link formula values to the bar. Please let me know if there is anything I've missed.
So this issue that's arising is that because passive_perception is a derived figure you can't link it to the token? Shouldn't be too much of a problem since it shouldn't really matter if it's linked or not, but curious, figured you'd be able to link anything that's linkable by hand (or is passive_perception from the old character sheet?).
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
RMcD said: So this issue that's arising is that because passive_perception is a derived figure you can't link it to the token? Shouldn't be too much of a problem since it shouldn't really matter if it's linked or not, but curious, figured you'd be able to link anything that's linkable by hand (or is passive_perception from the old character sheet?). I currently set bars based on the attributes. Which works for items that are actual attributes. JF's parser rolls them and parses that which lets him get the value. I will try to get the value without that and maybe fall back to JF's way, but JF's way never allows linking. I'll make a post asking if it's possible.
Mark said: @RMcD: I have committed code to clear the bars if they are not in the settings. However I realized that I cannot currently set or link bars that are not attributes set on the character. This applies to thinks like passive_perception and other formula. I can re-enter the code from JF's sheet to get the raw value, but cannot link them unless I figure out a solution... @Greg OOOH on the character sheet, not the token. Got it! Multiattack is only created as a token action now, it doesn't exist on the sheet. It should exist on the sheet.. I will create a textarea and button for that in the multiattack area. Regarding Javelin and Javelin-ranged: The conversion only takes exactly what was there before. I assume JF's script parsed it into melee and ranged? imo and based on the books it shouldn't be both - it should be set as thrown. I could put in some logic to search for melee and ranged of the same name and then combine them into thrown... not really something I want to focus on though.. My current TODO: Explore using a repeatable section for Actions Create Multiattack textarea and button on the sheet. Figure out how to set/link formula values to the bar. Please let me know if there is anything I've missed. Actually I broke it out because the bugbear has the "Brute" Trait which means if he attacks with the javelin in melee its 2d6 and if he throws it, its only 1d6. Thats why I brought it out that way. Cool, keep on, keeping on. :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Update: It looks like I can get everything working in a repeat. That means there will be BREAKING CHANGES . I highly recommend you guys wait a few days before importing

Edited 1429780454
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Update 2: We cannot access the button from outside of repeating so I've duplicated the code again. It's been named to match what it would be when we do get support for repeating. So we still have a breaking change for now, but it will transition to repeating easily when they finally support that. Sheet and Script updated - all ready to go. Though I'd still wait to mass import until I do the multiattack part - I will do that today.
Your work ethic is crazy "wait a few days", 10 hours later and you're half way done.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
RMcD said: Your work ethic is crazy "wait a few days", 10 hours later and you're half way done. Breaking changes are serious business! I want you guys to be able to use the sheet now! If I delay these changes you can't really use it very well as I'll make these breaking changes in a few days. I stayed up til 3am trying to get repeating working, but it won't work without roll20 support. :( 21st-23rd April 2015 Bars now clear before importing. They currently do not work with formula attributes (passive_perception). Removed multiattack from each action Added a button on the sheet for multiattack. Text and script are there and the token action just references that button. The import script will auto populate this. BREAKING CHANGE: All actions have been renamed to follow the repeating syntax. I was really hoping to make repeating work, but it needs to be supported by roll20. This will make it easier to transition to repeating syntax if/when they do support it. Remaining TODO: Make formula attributes work in bars. I can currently link formula attributes, but getting the values isn't working. See <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1864238/api-howt" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1864238/api-howt</a>... Import Lair Actions Import Regional Effects I'm going to delay lair actions and Regional Effects for a bit - mainly focusing on formula attributes in bars and then taking it a bit slower than my recent activity (maybe). :P What this means for importing: Everything is good to go. Ancient Black Dragon imports properly and everything looks to be working.
Sweet, time to start parsing, I'll let you know if anything pops up.

Edited 1429790905
Would you suggest deleting the old character sheets before beginning the importing? Edit: The Goblin isn't parsing AC or actions. "---- Parsing statblock ----" "parsed statblock: GOBLIN#Small humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evil#Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield)#Hit Points 7 (2d6)#Speed 30 ft#STR#8 (-1)#DEX#14 (+2)#CON#10 (+0)#INT#10 (+0)#WIS#8 (-1)#CHA#8 (-1)#Skills Stealth +6#Senses darkvision 60 ft, passive Perception 9#Languages Common, Goblin#Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)#Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.#ACTIONS#Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target.#Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.#Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft, one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.#Goblins are black-hearted, gather in overwhelming numbers, and crave power, which they abuse.#" "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "Ability Scimitar created" "Ability Shortbow created" "barCurrent: 15" "barMax: " "bar1: setting link to: -Jna9tPWl0UJNy0ZyYyd" "bar1: setting current to: 15" "bar1: max isn't set in the bar settings, clearing max" "characterId: -Jna9tMkWd2oLV4xtlMG" "parsebar: passive_perception" "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -Jna9tMkWd2oLV4xtlMG named passive_perception" "barCurrent: " "barMax: " "bar2: link isn't set in the bar settings, clearing link" "bar2: setting current to: " "bar2: max isn't set in the bar settings, clearing max" "barCurrent: 7" "barMax: 7" "bar3: link isn't set in the bar settings, clearing link" "bar3: setting current to: 7" "bar3: setting max to: 7" "Character Goblin created" So the actions on the when clicked simply do this: "No ability was found for %{Goblin|repeating_actions_0_action} RMcD (GM):Goblin|repeating_actions_0_action"

Edited 1429792312
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I generally delete the old sheet to remove any vestigial stuff, ya. You shouldn't need to, but it's safer and cleaner. The AC for my goblin is parsing. What part of AC isn't working for you?. Scimitar works for me Goblin Small humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evil Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield) Hit Points 7 (2d6) Speed 30ft. STR 8 (- 1) DEX 14 (+2) CON 10 (+0) INT 10 (+0) WIS 8 (- 1) CHA 8 (-1) Skills Stealth +6 Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9 Languages Common, Goblin Challenge 1/4 (50 XP) Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns. ACTIONS Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage. Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage. parsed statblock: Goblin#Small humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evil#Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield)#Hit Points 7 (2d6)#Speed 30ft#STR#8 (- 1)#DEX#14 (+2)#CON#10 (+0)#INT#10 (+0)#WIS#8 (- 1)#CHA#8 (-1)#Skills Stealth +6#Senses darkvision 60 ft, passive Perception 9#Languages Common, Goblin#Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)#Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.#ACTIONS#Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.#Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft, one target.#Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.# I see the problem with the shortbow: It is parsing the hit part as an action. This only happens in some cases based on wording and I didn't test any of those cases. I can fix this. Also the details tab isn't set - that's just a small text bug. Fixed and will commit soon.
Sorry that's my bad the AC was working I was used to go into blue so I got confused. Do you know of a good replacement for passive_perception to go in the green one? Also it's so annoying to delete multiple the VTT and the Vault/Journal have some terrible GUI. I tried some other tokens but I kept getting that issue with it not parsing any of the attacks is that a LMoP thing again? Perhaps I should use the time to replace all the monsters with the MM stuff...

Edited 1429793257
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I will make passive perception work - I just need some time with it. I, personally, like HP on red (bar3), ac on green (bar2). I recently considered setting passive_perception to blue as I use it fairly often. More often than speed for instance. Though I've only used ac and hp so far for sessions. I agree the vault is terrible. List of Journal items isn't bad - I like the new look. LMoP shouldn't be an issue with parsing. They are mostly small format issues which affect things like range. I have parsed all of that out. If Actions aren't parsing then something else is going wrong. Can you paste an example of actions not parsing? I don't need the whole block - just the actions part to avoid any copyright stuff.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've fixed the shortbow's damage section. Committed. I should include an option to delete the old sheet when importing.. I'll have to read some of Aaron's scripts to figure out how to do optional params on commands (Example: !shaped-import -clean)

Edited 1429794525
It's creating abilities but the abilities don't do anything: "No ability was found for %{Giant Spider|repeating_actions_0_action} RMcD (GM): Giant Spider|repeating_actions_0_action" That's what it says in chat. Not quite sure what you want since there doesn't seem to be any information in the API regarding why they're not doing anything. On the character sheets the actions are empty, nothing has filled in for them, everything else has gone in fine. <a href="http://pastebin.com/L10pggJE" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.com/L10pggJE</a> There it is on pastebin, Wizards send cease and desist to me ^^ Also while the journal might be better not than it was before it's nothing like a modern day file explorer, no multiple selections, difficult renaming (no F2 tab to go down the list), sorting only is alphabetical and you can't sort top level, and worse of all the transmigrofier ignores all of that and is as bad as it was before. Edit: Oh and I noticed that when I drag PCs out it says: ""Exception: Character has no HP Hit Dice defined"", is that right, it won't go rolling the PCs will it?

Edited 1429795000
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I setup "!parsed-import --clean", but won't commit it for a while. I'm committing too much and getting a bit worried now. :P Have you updated the sheet to be the latest code? Make sure to pull the latest HTML & CSS and reload your campaign if you haven't. My Goblin parses fine. So does my Giant Spider. Are the actions populated in the action sheet under "Actions"? Is everything there? I assume you're getting the error when clicking token actions that reference the sheet?(seems so based on your wording) Make sure you're clicking off the token and then back on - though I assume something else is going wrong... I think you don't have the latest HTML.

Edited 1429796092
Ah that'll be it, haven't had to use the custom character sheet before I figured that Mentor's got the update immediately. Silly me, it now all works fine, thanks a bunch. Time to delete all the old ones and parse through. Edit: Another problem with this ancient GUI is that hitting enter doesn't do anything on a pop up "are you sure" aaaaaah. And you can't delete all the contents of a folder.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
RMcD said: I figured that Mentor's got the update immediately. If only.. My pull requests is sitting for 10 days now. :( Glad that was it. Let me know if you encounter any issues!

Edited 1429800965
Young Greeng Dragon HP parsed as 6d10 instead of 16d10, only noticed when I dragged him out. <a href="http://pastebin.com/PBT72NLf" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.com/PBT72NLf</a> His multi-attack ability says this when I use it: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined" Edit: Damn I just went and checked and everyone's multiattack says that. Otherwise everything is going awesome, I've converted everything over there was no errors and nothing wrong with any of the other HP or the actions. Edit 2: Also are spells meant to parse into the spellbook because mine don't do that. They just go into traits.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Mark said: RMcD said: One thing I would really like is if the HP rolls were hoverable like most rolls. I do not believe this is possible. Though that may be a question for Aaron. I followed his and other dev's example of how to roll dice and use the result. Just noticed this. If you were talking about hoverable in the API log, then it's not possible. If you're talking about in the chat, let me know and I'll get you an example. =D
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: If you were talking about hoverable in the API log, then it's not possible. If you're talking about in the chat, let me know and I'll get you an example. =D Yes, please. I'd love an example to print out the roll in chat (to the gm) so that it is hoverable like normal rolls!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Here ya go: sendChat('Mouseover', 'Point at &lt;span class="tipsy showtip" title="This is the title"&gt;this&lt;/span&gt; and see a hover.'); You can send it to the gm as you would any other message: sendChat('Mouseover', '/w gm Point at &lt;span class="tipsy showtip" title="This is the title"&gt;this&lt;/span&gt; and see a hover.'); And you can style the text you need to point to however you like: sendChat('Mouseover', '/w gm Point at &lt;span style="border:1px solid #999;background-color:#eee;border-radius:3px;padding:2px 5px;" class="tipsy showtip" title="This is the title"&gt;this&lt;/span&gt; and see a hover.');
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
He wanted to see the result of the dice roll - and I would too. Are you suggesting I combine that send chat with the sendChat to get the result of some dice?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm just talking about how to make hoverable text in the chat. I'm not clear on where you would want to use it. Whatever text you put in the title attribute is what get's shown by the popup. There may be some formatting you can do in there, but it would likely need to be encoded in some fashion. Whatever you send with sendChat('','',&lt;function&gt;) will never be seen by a human, so formatting is inconsequential. You could take the results of that call and use them to build a message you send to the gm via chat that has the value rolled: sendChat('','[['+hitDiceEquation+']]',function(msg){ // do work to assign hp var hitDicePresentation = // do stuff to format hit dice from msg.inlinerolls sendChat('','/w gm Added Ankheg with &lt;span class="tipsy showtip" title="'+hitDicePresentation+'"&gt;'+hpValue+'&lt;/span&gt; HP.'); });
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I was just noticing that you have this: (function (shaped, undefined) { starting off your module, which is actually a pretty clever way to get an unsullied undefined to compare to. I was curious where you picked that up or if it's just something you came up with? Regardless, you don't have to worry about undefined being overwritten in the API. The sandbox enforces ECMAScript 5's moratorium against redefining it: undefined = 'banana'; log('undefined is '+undefined); "undefined is undefined"
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ha, I didn't even notice that fake undefined! That is vestigial code left over from my forking of Jean-Francois' code. I use typeof toggle === 'undefined' which is the standard way in JS to check undefined.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Interesting, I'll have to ask him about that then. In ECMAScript 3 and 4, you could redefine undefined to some other value. In that case, you'd get this output: undefined = 'banana'; log('undefined is '+undefined); "undefined is banana" Needless to say, that could cause problems. =D
None of the weapons get imported, though the log seems to indicate it does: Here is the statblock CULTIST Medium humanoid (any race), any non-good alignment Armor Class 12 (leather armor) Hit Points 9 (2d8) Speed 30ft STR 11 (+0) DEX 12 (+1) CON 10 (+0) INT 10 (+0) WIS 11 (+0) CHA 10 (+0) Senses passive Perception 10 Languages Common Challenge 1/8 (25 XP) Dark Devotion. The cultist has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened . ACTIONS Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft one creature. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) slashing damage. Cultists swear allegiance to dark powers such as elemental princes, demon lords, or archdevils. Most conceal their loyalties to avoid being ostracized, imprisoned, or executed for their beliefs. Unlike evil acolytes, cultists often show signs of insanity in their beliefs and practices. "---- Parsing statblock ----" "parsed statblock: CULTIST#Medium humanoid (any race), any non-good alignment#Armor Class 12 (leather armor)#Hit Points 9 (2d8)#Speed 30ft#STR 11 (+0)#DEX 12 (+1)#CON 10 (+0)#INT 10 (+0)#WIS 11 (+0)#CHA 10 (+0)#Senses passive Perception 10#Languages Common#Challenge 1/8 (25 XP)##Dark Devotion. The cultist has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened .#ACTIONS#Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft one creature. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) slashing damage.#Cultists swear allegiance to dark powers such as elemental princes, demon lords, or archdevils. Most conceal their loyalties to avoid being ostracized, imprisoned, or executed for their beliefs. Unlike evil acolytes, cultists often show signs of insanity in their beliefs and practices." "Ability Init created" "Ability Scimitar created" "bar1: setting link to: -Jo-eCrSwXJoOW8Oocw7" "bar1: setting current to: 12" "bar2: setting current to: " "bar3: setting current to: 9" "bar3: setting max to: 9" "Cultist updated"
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sounds like you aren't using the latest HTML.
How do I update that. I'm using the shaped character sheet under campaign settings. Do I have to create a custom one?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Go to your campaign settings (on the left menu from "My Campaigns"). At the bottom of that page you'll see "Character Sheet Template". Change that to "Custom". Now you'll see 3 tabs: "HTML", "CSS Styling", and "Preview". copy/paste this code <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mlenser/roll20-c" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mlenser/roll20-c</a>... into the html part. copy paste this code <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mlenser/roll20-" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mlenser/roll20-</a>... into the css part. Hit save. Now your campaign has the latest You'll have to do this every time you want new updates, or you can select the roll20 hosted sheet when they finally decide to update it. Here is the general link to the code: <a href="https://github.com/mlenser/roll20-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/mlenser/roll20-character-sheets</a>...
Tom F.
Pro
API Scripter
Every single one of my NPC actions has disappeared from the Shaped Character Sheet. I have changed nothing... HELP! Anyone have any idea what happened? I cannot import any new NPC Actions, either. Everything just disappeared, and the info is no longer available to the old ones I'd already imported.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Are you using the custom version of the sheet, or the one in Roll20's list?
Tom F.
Pro
API Scripter
The Roll20 listed one. It seems a change was made to the sheet, and it broke the links to the old actions. I also just installed the new script...now testing. It seems I can now import, but now I have to re-import all my creatures and NPCs...all my creatures and NPCs. I guess I've got work to do. Now that I've tested a couple, it seems that all info is importing correctly, but when I drag a monster or NPC onto the map, it randomly rolls HP. Is there any way to turn this off? I use standard (avg. HP)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Re: rolled hit points, just change this to false on about the 5th line: shaped.rollMonsterHpOnDrop = false ; // will roll HP when character are dropped on map
Tom F.
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks Aaron, I dug around and finally found that. Thanks for the help. Cheers!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the help while I was sleeping, Aaron. :)
Mark said: Thanks for the help while I was sleeping, Aaron. :) Aaron never sleeps, he codes in a trance like state. :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've released the NPC_Action to repeating script. Download it: <a href="https://github.com/mlenser/roll20/blob/master/scri" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/mlenser/roll20/blob/master/scri</a>... Select a token and run "!shaped-action-repeating-convert" I tested this briefly with a token from Black Falcon. Please let me know if there are any errors.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Greg B. said: Mark said: Thanks for the help while I was sleeping, Aaron. :) Aaron never sleeps, he codes in a trance like state. :) It certainly feels that way... I must be part elf...