Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.4 now with Transfer Script

Silvyre said: Krimm said: I switched over to the new 5e sheet, thank you to all those involved making it, it's been fantastic. I did notice that the stealth skill shows the d20 roll +1[STE]. It's not showing the number, instead using only +1. I tried this for existing character sheets that converted to the new sheets, and also created a brand new character to check if it still resulted in +1[STE] and it does. Thought I would let it be known. I'm not very savvy with this site or the many awesome tools & API, so if it's something i'm doing wrong, can someone please provide me with the know-how to fix the issue. Thanks! Was the affected Character Sheet converted from a different Character Sheet? Please locate and delete all Attributes on the Attributes & Abilities Tab of the affected Character named "stealth_bonus" (by hovering over the Attribute and pressing the x button); replace any lost information on the Character Sheet. Please let us know if doing the above fixes this issue. If not, try checking the proficiency box to the left of "Stealth" (on the sheet) twice, to allow the sheet workers to recalculate. If none of the above fixes this issue, please let us know the following: What your bonus supposed to be; What number you see to the immediate left of "Stealth"; What the text chat outputs when you copy/paste/enter @{Character Name|stealth_bonus} into the text chat box after replacing "Character Name" with the name of your Character (i.e. as it appears on the Journal tab of the Sidebar). Thank you. Problem solved!  It was "stealth_bonus" on the Attributes & Abilities Tab.  It was showing 1 and once I deleted that attribute, it worked just fine.  Appreciate the help, you guys are amazing!  Keep up the great work!!
Stealth bonus fixed
Silvyre said: Don't worry about it! I appreciate that  Silvyre , but having managed an online forum with 1000s of users, I know the work it takes, so it's much appreciated!! Steve K. said: Brett M. said: Hi, I did a search for "OGL HP" but nothing came up. In previous sheets (Community / Shaped), when you assign a token to a sheet, you could use the drop down by one of the "bars" (e.g., "Bar 1") to auto-populate the current HP and the max HP. In OGL, I've tried the various HP options (including 'regular', "NPC" and "NPCD" versions), but it either populates "current" or "max", but not both. I'd like it to sync both. Am I missing something? (Also, can someone explain the differences between the NPC and the NPCD attributes? My thanks!) Brett. The attribute is just "hp" lowercase. Here's an example: Steve K. - I tried that, but for me it only seems to populate the "Max" (left hand) field, and empties the "Current" (right hand) field as well as the token 'bubble':
@Brett is that with an NPC pulled from the compendium? Because I have mentioned that issue before  here  and I was not sure if it was a sheet issue or a compendium issue. 
Hello, Our table use this sheet and I just love it. A thing that I regret is that passive investigation doesn't appear and doesn't show. My character possess the observant feat and it's quite difficult to represent it. The sheet show the passive perception but not the passive investigation. I did add a "passiveinvestigationmod" attribute whith a value of 5 but except in macro I don't know how to show my passive investigation easily. Do you intend to add a passive investigation fiel on the character sheet? Thanks
Ed S. said: @Brett is that with an NPC pulled from the compendium? Because I have mentioned that issue before  here  and I was not sure if it was a sheet issue or a compendium issue.  It is pulled from the Compendium, and does populate the sheet correctly. It's when I link to the token, it only adds 'max', and blanks out 'current'. The workaround is to manually add the current until I understand why it's happening...
Awesome stuff.
Brett M. said: Ed S. said: @Brett is that with an NPC pulled from the compendium? Because I have mentioned that issue before  here  and I was not sure if it was a sheet issue or a compendium issue.  It is pulled from the Compendium, and does populate the sheet correctly. It's when I link to the token, it only adds 'max', and blanks out 'current'. The workaround is to manually add the current until I understand why it's happening... Steve K. I just realized you seem to be referring to the PC sheet, and I'm referring to the NPC sheet.
I have a problem with my character sheet. I am not able to delete the dagger that is highlighted in red.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Brett M. said: Steve K. I just realized you seem to be referring to the PC sheet, and I'm referring to the NPC sheet. Yeah, the NPC sheet is conceptually meant to be a template, with the tokens representing individual versions of that NPC. That's why it isn't set up to use HP that way, because changing one would change it for all of them. If you check out the 5th Edition OGL Companion available with the one-click API install, it had a method of automatically generating NPCs with the health set up completely, along with some other cool stuff like auto spell slot tracking, ammo tracking, etc.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Robert said: I have a problem with my character sheet. I am not able to delete the dagger that is highlighted in red. Clicking on the lock, then the trashcan doesn't erase it?
Generally I love the sheet, but I have a persistent problem where I set spell output to "spellcard", but the sheet resets it to "attack". Every time I load a game I have to edit all of my spells to put them to "spellcard". (Note that the outputs *says* "spellcard", but actually functions as "attack" until I manually edit the spell to toggle it back and forth until it outputs as "spellcard" again).

Edited 1460160555
Steve K. said: Robert said: I have a problem with my character sheet. I am not able to delete the dagger that is highlighted in red. Clicking on the lock, then the trashcan doesn't erase it? No I have tried that I also tried removing all of my inventory but it still won't delete.
I just started using the SRD 5e character sheet today. I am having a hard time with setting up the macros that I am used to having in my NPC's token action bars. I like to have the following token actions: Setup: Rolls HPs, rolls initiative and adds to tracker, whispers me any special traits the NPC has (multiattack, regeneration, etc). Attack: I like to have a different token action for each of the NPCs attacks (scimitar, short bow, poison damage, etc). Any help with making similar macros for the SRD5e NPC sheet will be very much appreciated. I just don't like having the NPC sheet open. Thank you
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Aaron B. said: I am using the 5th edition OGL by Roll 20 character sheet and I can't seem to roll attack rolls on all spells. For example I can roll an attack roll with the ca trip Ray of Frost from the sheet and if it is a hit I click the spells name in the chat and the damage then rolls (just like rolling attacks with weapons). But if I choose Burning Hands it only comes up with the save information and the damage. I can't get an attack roll. Any thoughts?
Steve K. said: Brett M. said: Steve K. I just realized you seem to be referring to the PC sheet, and I'm referring to the NPC sheet. Yeah, the NPC sheet is conceptually meant to be a template, with the tokens representing individual versions of that NPC. That's why it isn't set up to use HP that way, because changing one would change it for all of them. If you check out the 5th Edition OGL Companion available with the one-click API install, it had a method of automatically generating NPCs with the health set up completely, along with some other cool stuff like auto spell slot tracking, ammo tracking, etc. That explains it, as this was a custom NPC, Thanks.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Robert said: No I have tried that I also tried removing all of my inventory but it still won't delete. PM me your game URL and the character name and I'll take a look. Silvyre said: Aaron B. said: I am using the 5th edition OGL by Roll 20 character sheet and I can't seem to roll attack rolls on all spells. For example I can roll an attack roll with the ca trip Ray of Frost from the sheet and if it is a hit I click the spells name in the chat and the damage then rolls (just like rolling attacks with weapons). But if I choose Burning Hands it only comes up with the save information and the damage. I can't get an attack roll. Any thoughts? Burning hands doesn't have an attack? It's a saving throw to avoid damage spell. Either way, if you want to add an attack, you'd do it from the CORE tab under the Attacks and Spells section. Open the properties of your Burning Hands spell and click the Attack checkbox.
Hello, first of all thanks for this fantastic character sheet just switched over to it and the whole drag and drop thing in combination with the SRD is just awesome! During my preparations for tomorrows game on of my players noticed that he is not able to add boni like "Disciple of Life"  for spells on the character sheet. I checked the sheet myself and now I am wondering how you guys handle this Cleric "feature". Any thoughts? Thanks!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Mike P. said: Hello, first of all thanks for this fantastic character sheet just switched over to it and the whole drag and drop thing in combination with the SRD is just awesome! During my preparations for tomorrows game on of my players noticed that he is not able to add boni like "Disciple of Life"  for spells on the character sheet. I checked the sheet myself and now I am wondering how you guys handle this Cleric "feature". Any thoughts? Thanks! Class features aren't structured in the way the data needs to be to be imported via the Compendium. Until that changes, this won't be an option.

Edited 1460840654
I've tried searching all the pages in this thread -- is there a way to include a macro in the NPC sheet to kick out when clicking on that Action?  For example: Action - He's Really Good at Checking if You're Lying Attack - checked OFF Description - The really, really BadMan tries to figure out if you're bluffing with a %{BadMan|npc_insight}
@Brett M:  You would need a line break to get that roll to work which isn't possible inside the template. You could try to hack the template and add }} before you do a line break and then add the %{BadMan|npc_insight}. I'm not sure that would work.   You can make an API button which you would need to click on the make the roll.  [Insight](~BadMan|npc_insight)  I know that would work.
Steve K. said: Marc S. said: A player of mine has a character sheet whose base ac is 20. I/He manually correct it to the correct base AC of 10. But whenever any change is made to the ac through dex, item (cloak of protection), it resets back to 20. So with a dex mod of +3 he has an ac of 23... Has your player set the global AC bonus from the settings page to 10? That could explain what his AC base is 20 instead of 10. Also does he have any items set up with AC in his inventory, either from the compendium or custom like in my post just above this one? A cloak of protection was all that he had. We tested by removing every item. The global AC bonus wasn't touched. We are currently using it as a "hotfix" to this AC bug (by setting it to -X so that the displayed value is the correct one).
I've been having a problem with this sheet for a few weeks now -- I keep finding NPCs that I set up in the past, but now none of their attacks are clickable (they worked before). To make them work again, I try changing different settings like clicking the gear or "NPC" on and off to try and kind of reboot the sheet, or clicking the "attack" on and off.... but it doesn't always work. I don't really know that any one thing works consistently. Of course I never know which sheets don't work until I'm in the middle of running a game, so this is getting problematic, and it's broken across all my games. Is there some way to reboot or reset these sheets so they behave across the board? Heeeelp...
How do I reference a repeating Resource? The tooltip name retrieved by hovering is the same for all repeating resources and does not work.
I think I have it figured out. @{selected|repeating_resource_$0_resource_left} brings up the right number.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Marc S. said: A cloak of protection was all that he had. We tested by removing every item. The global AC bonus wasn't touched. We are currently using it as a "hotfix" to this AC bug (by setting it to -X so that the displayed value is the correct one). Was this character converted from another sheet? It's possible there was a set AC attribute that needs to be deleted from the Attributes and Abilities tab before it will work correctly.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Pixelscapes said: I've been having a problem with this sheet for a few weeks now -- I keep finding NPCs that I set up in the past, but now none of their attacks are clickable (they worked before). To make them work again, I try changing different settings like clicking the gear or "NPC" on and off to try and kind of reboot the sheet, or clicking the "attack" on and off.... but it doesn't always work. I don't really know that any one thing works consistently. Of course I never know which sheets don't work until I'm in the middle of running a game, so this is getting problematic, and it's broken across all my games. Is there some way to reboot or reset these sheets so they behave across the board? Heeeelp... The easiest way to "reboot" attacks, is to toggle the "AUTO DAMAGE ROLL" setting and back. What you're experiencing is an old bug that was introduced when there were back to back updates 1.2 to 1.4 and certain parts of the sheet didn't upgrade correctly. Once you fix it, it shouldn't reoccur. Let me know if that's not the case and you're expereincing something else.

Edited 1461299832
Wes
Sheet Author
Originally Posted in The Specific Use Questions Forum:  [5e OGL] Macro question Drop down menu for ability checks I happened to be working on this very thing this afternoon. Here is what I came up with. Notes This Query is set up for always showing 2 rolls, I havn't played with it yet to set it up for the additional query for Advantage/Disadvantage, or single rolls. It is Ordered From Strength through Charisma with Checks first, then Saving Throw, then the skills associated with each ability. I added the first tool ability to the end of the query, more can be added just by copying that section of the macro and changing the associated repeating section with it's id number "@{selected|repeating_tool_$0_toolname}", "@{selected|repeating_tool_$1_toolname}", etc Drop Down Select Query for D&D 5e OGL Character Sheet Abilities, Saves, Skills, Tools: &{template:simple} ?{Ability|Strength,{{rname=Strength}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [Strength Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [Strength Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]] [Strength Modifier]]]}}|Strength Save,{{rname=Strength Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|strength_save_bonus}]] [Stength Modifier + Proficency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|strength_save_bonus}]] [Strength Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|strength_save_bonus}]] [Strength Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}}|Athletics,{{rname=Athletics}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] [Athletics Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] [Athletics Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] [Athletics Modifier]]]}}|Dexterity,{{rname=Dexterity}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [Dexterity Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [Dexterity Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]] [Dexterity Modifier]]]}}|Dexterity Save,{{rname=Dexterity Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}]] [Dexterity Modifier + Proficency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}}{{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}]] [Dexterity Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}]] [Dexterity Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}}|Acrobatics,{{rname=Acrobatics}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier]]]}}|Sleight of Hand,{{rname=Sleight of Hand}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] [Sleight of Hand Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] [Sleight of Hand Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] [Sleight of Hand Modifier]]]}}|Stealth,{{rname=Stealth}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] [Stealth Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] [Stealth Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] [Stealth Modifier]]]}}|Constitution,{{rname=Constitution}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|constitution_mod}]] [Constitution Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|constitution_mod}]] [Constitution Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|constitution_mod}]] [Constitution Modifier]]]}}|Constitution Save,{{rname=Constitution Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}]] [Constitution Modifier + Proficency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}]] [Constitution Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}]] [Constitution Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}}|Intelligence,{{rname=Intelligence}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|intelligence_mod}]] [Intelligence Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|intelligence_mod}]] [Intelligence Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|intelligence_mod}]] [Intelligence Modifier]]]}}|Intelligence Save,{{rname=Intelligence Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}]] [Intelligence Modifier + Proficency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}]] [Intelligence Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}]] [Intelligence Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}}|Arcana,{{rname=Arcana}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] [Arcana Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] [Arcana Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] [Arcana Modifier]]]}}|History,{{rname=History}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|history_bonus}]][History Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|history_bonus}]] [History Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|history_bonus}]] [History Modifier]]]}}|Investigation,{{rname=Investigation}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] [Investigation Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] [Investigation Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] [Investigation Modifier]]]}}|Nature,{{rname=Nature}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] [Nature Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] [Nature Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] [Nature Modifier]]]}}|Religion,{{rname=Religion}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] [Religion Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] [Religion Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] [Religion Modifier]]]}}|Wisdom,{{rname=Wisdom}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|wisdom_mod}]] [Wisdom Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|wisdom_mod}]] [Wisdom Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|wisdom_mod}]] [Wisdom Modifier]]]}}|Wisdom Save,{{rname=Wisdom Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}]] [Wisdom Modifier + Proficency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}]] [Wisdom Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}]] [Wisdom Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}}|Animal Handling,{{rname=Animal Handling}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier]]]}}|Insight,{{rname=Insight}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] [Insight Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] [Insight Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] [Insight Modifier]]]}}|Medicine,{{rname=Medicine}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] [Medicine Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] [Medicine Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] [Medicine Modifier]]]}}|Perception,{{rname=Perception}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] [Perception Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] [Perception Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] [Perception Modifier]]]}}|Survival,{{rname=Survival}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] [Survival Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] [Survival Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] [Survival Modifier]]]}}|Charisma,{{rname=Charisma}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|charisma_mod}]] [Charisma Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|charisma_mod}]] [Charisma Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|charisma_mod}]] [Charisma Modifier]]]}}|Charisma Save,{{rname=Charisma Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}]] [Charisma Modifier + Proficency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}]] [Charisma Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}]] [Charisma Modifier + Proficiency Bonus]@{selected|globalsavingthrowbonus}]]}}|Deception,{{rname=Deception}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] [Deception Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] [Deception Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] [Deception Modifier]]]}}|Intimidation,{{rname=Intimidation}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] [Intimidation Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] [Intimidation Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] [Intimidation Modifier]]]}}|Performance,{{rname=Performance}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] [Performance Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] [Performance Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] [Performance Modifier]]]}}|Persuasion,{{rname=Persuasion}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] [Persuasion Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] [Persuasion Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] [Persuasion Modifier]]]}}|@{selected|repeating_tool_$0_toolname},{{rname=@{selected|repeating_tool_$0_toolname}}} {{mod=[[[[@{selected|repeating_tool_$0_toolbonus}]] [Attribute and Proficiency Modifier]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|repeating_tool_$0_toolbonus}]] [Attribute and Proficiency Modifier]]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+[[@{selected|repeating_tool_$0_toolbonus}]] [Attribute and Proficiency Modifier]]]}}} @{selected|charname_output} Here is an image of the Drop Down: May fortune favor the foolish... *Edit to fix the HTML Entities*
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Michael J. said: Hello, We are about to start our campaign, and I noticed one of my PCs has the wrong initiative. Unless I'm mistaken, isn't initiative your d20 roll + DEX modifier? He has a -1 Dex modifier, but his Initiative box says -2. Any thoughts? Thanks
Silvyre said: Michael J. said: Hello, We are about to start our campaign, and I noticed one of my PCs has the wrong initiative. Unless I'm mistaken, isn't initiative your d20 roll + DEX modifier? He has a -1 Dex modifier, but his Initiative box says -2. Any thoughts? Thanks I noticed on my character sheet that my initiative is 4, but my Dex modifier is +3. I've tried to find any settings that would contribute to the initiative modifier but haven't been able to figure it out. So, can't answer your question, but I seem to be having the same issue your PC is having. 

Edited 1461471198
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Michael J.  and Joel . , were the affected Characters converted from another sheet? Could you please acquire and post the Text Chat output of the relevant @{initiative_bonus} Attribute ? One way to acquire this is to select a Token that Represents the affected Character and Send @{selected|initiative_bonus} to the Text Chat. Alternatively, post a screenshot of this inline roll tooltip .
Silvyre said: Michael J.  and Joel . , were the affected Characters converted from another sheet? Could you please acquire and post the Text Chat output of the relevant @{initiative_bonus} Attribute ? One way to acquire this is to select a Token that Represents the affected Character and Send @{selected|initiative_bonus} to the Text Chat. Alternatively, post a screenshot of this inline roll tooltip . Silvyre ,  Thanks for the reply. This character was not converted from another sheet, this is the only sheet I've used in this campaign.  Here's a ss of the inline roll tooltip.  Hope that helps.   

Edited 1461487433
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thank you. It looks like you have the Jack of All Trades  Skill Option enabled. If you want to disable JoAT, look for its corresponding checkbox in the Skill Options section of the Settings (Gear) Page ; uncheck it if it's checked. If it's not checked, try checking and then unchecking it. If none of the above helps, try locating and deleting the Attribute(s) on the Attributes & Abilities Tab of the affected Character named "jack_of_all_trades" (by hovering over the Attribute and pressing the x button).
Silvyre said: Thank you. It looks like you have the Jack of All Trades  Skill Option enabled. If you want to disable JoAT, look for its corresponding checkbox in the Skill Options section of the Settings (Gear) Page ; uncheck it if it's checked. If it's not checked, try checking and then unchecking it. If none of the above helps, try locating and deleting the Attribute(s) on the Attributes & Abilities Tab of the affected Character named "jack_of_all_trades" (by hovering over the Attribute and pressing the x button). Fantastic~! Thanks, that was it. Got everything all sorted now. Props  Silvyre .

Edited 1461620829
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Glad to hear it, Joel ! Juliebird said: When we click to roll attacks, the sheet adds the attack and damage together into one number. It does not separate the attack and the damage rolls, and I'm not sure how to fix it, or even what the problem is! Could you please post a screenshot of this occurring, preferably capturing the relevant inline roll tooltip (as Joel did above)? Thanks.
Silvyre said: Could you please post a screenshot of this, preferably including the the inline roll tooltip .? Hello! Sure, here you go. As you can see, there is no damage roll or anything like that. I'm not really sure what's going on, my guess was that it was smooshing all of the numbers together - but I'm not sure. 
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Juliebird said: Hello! Sure, here you go. As you can see, there is no damage roll or anything like that. I'm not really sure what's going on, my guess was that it was smooshing all of the numbers together - but I'm not sure.  If you click on the "Dagger" name label just to the left of the bonus (+5), it will roll damage for you. If you'd prefer to automatically roll damage there is an option to do so on the settings tab (looks like a gear). If you're wondering what the breakdown of the tooltip means, it's saying you're rolling 1d20, re-rolling 1's because you have halfling luck enabled, criting on a 20, with a bonus of 5 (3 from Dexterity mod and 2 from Proficiency).
  I'm having an issue with this text stacking and not allowing me to click the stealth button or add proficiency to it. Is there any way to fix this issue?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Cioce , what operating system are you using and what is your browser's zoom level set to? In Firefox and Chrome the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-0 will reset the zoom level to default (100%). Could you please try out Ctrl-0 and let us know if it helps?
Could we get stuff like custom class actions? Sometimes it would be nice to not remember specific stuff like favourite enemy, terrain, books of lore and other effects. If we could get the same class actions other sheets provide we could set up reminders linked to specific rolls and get sneak attacks or hunters mark to automatically roll damage...
I noticed that the sheet is at v1.5 now. Can we get a change list for the update?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Keren said: Could we get stuff like custom class actions? Sometimes it would be nice to not remember specific stuff like favourite enemy, terrain, books of lore and other effects. If we could get the same class actions other sheets provide we could set up reminders linked to specific rolls and get sneak attacks or hunters mark to automatically roll damage... You could set Sneak Attack or Hunter's Mark or Hex as a 2nd damage type on your attack. You could either then always include it, toggle off DAMAGE2 if it's not applicable, or write the damage as a roll query so that it asks you if you want to include it every time: ?{Sneak Attack|Yes,1d6|No,0d0}
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ed S. said: I noticed that the sheet is at v1.5 now. Can we get a change list for the update? Change Log: Passive Perception modifier added to settings Global Spell Attack modifier Commas were removed from NPC XP to allow players to use it as a number for calculations Updated Repeating section button look Bug Fix: Manually updating spell damage wasn't always being reflected correctly Bug Fix: On certain OS & Browsers some repeating sections became impossible to stop modifying API Companion Script: Automatic Ammo/Resource Tracking Automatic Spell Slot Expenditure Spell Slot Refresh on Long Rest Death Save results populate automatically Generate NPC tokens on click when rolling HP Calculation button
Not sure where to put bugs for the 5e Compendium -> 5e OGL sheet, but the hit dice formula doesn't transfer correctly for the Lizardfolk race . It's correctly stated as 4d8+4 on the compendium listed, but when dragged over as an NPC into the 5e OGL roll20 sheet it hardsets the hp formula to 52. How do I create a simple multi-attack token macro for NPCs? I can easily (although tediously, since I like naming my macro ability buttons; can't use the "%{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action}" trick as far as I can tell) make one separately for the weapon attacks (Bite/Claw/Axe, etc), but if I want to make a simple macro for the Multiattack action that will execute both the Bite & Claw attacks, I can't figure out how to manipulate the roll templates so it only comes out in one giant roll template box with the "Multiattack" title. 

Edited 1461826490
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Toboe L. said: How do I create a simple multi-attack token macro for NPCs? I can easily (although tediously, since I like naming my macro ability buttons; can't use the "%{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action}" trick as far as I can tell), but if I want to make a simple macro for the Multiattack action that will execute both the Bite & Claw attacks, I can't figure out how to manipulate the roll templates so it only comes out in one giant roll template box with the "Multiattack" title. How about handling this via Ability Command Buttons ? e.g. placing [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) within one of your other Token Actions? Personally, I might prefer to use a "menu" of Ability Command Buttons to handle NPC actions. e.g. /w gm &{template:npcatk} {{name=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [+](!
/w gm &{template:npcatk} {{name=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) 
 [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_npc_action) 
 [+](!
/w gm &{template:npcatk} {{name=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_npc_action) 
 [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_npc_action) 
 [+](!
/w gm &{template:npcatk} {{name=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_npc_action) 
 [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$7_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$7_npc_action) }}) }}) }}) }} I would save the above macro as something like #NPCActions, and then write "#NPCActions" on a new line at the end of my relevant Token Actions, or use it as a stand-alone macro. This specific macro displays NPC Actions two at a time in order to prevent the user from being potentially inundated with missing Attribute error messages. Press the "+" button to access the next two npc_action buttons (up to the npcaction_$7, currently).
Steve K. said: The easiest way to "reboot" attacks, is to toggle the "AUTO DAMAGE ROLL" setting and back. What you're experiencing is an old bug that was introduced when there were back to back updates 1.2 to 1.4 and certain parts of the sheet didn't upgrade correctly. Once you fix it, it shouldn't reoccur. Let me know if that's not the case and you're expereincing something else. I have tried this on several sheets and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Right now I'm looking at one and it's not working.... Either way, when it does work, that's an individual fix. I have over a hundred monsters and NPCs set up in each of four campaigns; is there really no way to reset this for them across the board?