Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.4 now with Transfer Script

Silvyre said: Warren LaFrance said: %{Hailfire "Harry" Humblebum | Magic Missile } Do you have that spell saved as an Ability (on the Attributes & Abilities Tab of your Character)? If so please let me know, and we'll take a different approach to concatenating output modes. Otherwise, please try this: Drag down to the Macro Quick Bar . Click on the button that's created when you complete the above step. Focus the text chat input box (by clicking into to it, or using the Advanced Shortcut c c ). When it's focused, a blue outline appears around it. Press the up arrow key on your keyboard. Please let me know if you experience any difficulty in completing any of the above steps. ========================================================== I don't think I have the formula right yet, but I am closer..  This is what the spell looks like now:
I made a edit and I am get this now: the chat box reports No attribute was found for...  Here is the text in the AT HIGHER LEVELS TEXT BOX: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the spell creates one more dart for each slot above 1st. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the spell creates one more dart for each slot above 1st. @{Hailfire "Harry" Humblebum_output}[ %{Hailfire "Harry" Humblebum|repeating_spell-1_-KHbrqZZZF1cR8XRgT3M_spell}]

Edited 1463349741
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Very close! Warren LaFrance said: %{Hailfire "Harry" Humblebum|repeating_spell-1_-KHbrqZZZF1cR8XRgT3M_spell} We've successfully acquired the Ability call corresponding to Magic Missile's "Spellcard" on the Spell Page . However, what we really need is the Ability call corresponding to Magic Missile's entry within the Attacks & Spellcasting section of the Core Page . Once you retrieve that, you'll want to replace what you initially added to the end of Magic Missile's "AT HIGHER LEVELS" field with the following: }} @{charname_output} [The Ability call corresponding to Magic Missile entry within the Attacks & Spellcasting section of the Core Page goes here.] (Note: there's no need to alter the @{charname_output} Attribute.)
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Toboe L. said: Still doesn't work. Only ever rolls damage; never the to hit d20s. The super weird thing is that Produce Flame works (rolls the d20s to hit and the damage), but Thorn Whip doesn't - I tried duplicating Produce Flame and then reediting the "fire" to "piercing" etc, but whatever it is, doesn't work.  You have to go to the ATTACKS & SPELLCASTING section on the CORE tab. Open the attack that's linked to the spell. Make sure the ATTACK checkbox is checked.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Silvyre said: Christopher (Obi) said: So, I have an issue with a character's sheet...just one character, the party's 5th level Sorc cannot cast spells using the Roll20 5th OGL sheet without throwing a script error. Its just him and it doesn't matter if the spells are pulled over or if they are manually entered. The error outputs as: TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at resolveslot (apiscript.js:759:34) at handleslotspell (apiscript.js:745:5) at apiscript.js:530:17 at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1197:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400 If anyone has any clue what's going on....I'd love to get it fixed. Try changing the character's level and then setting it back to 5. If that doesn't fix it PM the url of your game and I'll take a look.
Steve K. said: Toboe L. said: Still doesn't work. Only ever rolls damage; never the to hit d20s. The super weird thing is that Produce Flame works (rolls the d20s to hit and the damage), but Thorn Whip doesn't - I tried duplicating Produce Flame and then reediting the "fire" to "piercing" etc, but whatever it is, doesn't work.  You have to go to the ATTACKS & SPELLCASTING section on the CORE tab. Open the attack that's linked to the spell. Make sure the ATTACK checkbox is checked. That fixed it! Although since this was for an NPC, so I shouldn't have needed to mess with the CORE tab at all. I didn't have to for Produce Flame,  after all. And if I was editing from  Produce Flame, I definitely shouldn't have needed to switch. 

Edited 1463451924
would anybody know why all of my Wisdom skills say - SyntaxError: Expected ")", ".", "[", "d", "e", "t", [ |\t], [+|\-|*|\/|%] or [0-9] but "" found. - when i try to roll any of them? It is only happening to one character....the others work fine Edit: Nvm im sry to bother.....for some reason simply deleting the stat out of the "abilities and attribute" and retyping the numbers in worked....
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Christopher K. said: The passive perception box overlaps with the skills box. After deleting the sheet and creating a new one the problem is still there. Anyone know a fix? What operating system are you using and what is your browser's zoom level set to? In Firefox and Chrome the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-0 will reset the zoom level to default (100%). Could you please try out Ctrl-0 and let us know if it helps? Thank you.
When creating a Druid NPC drag and drop character sheet, the quarterstaff is broken. I think the wrong "On hit" is making it crash. On a smaller note, the comma before "passive Perception" might be removed.
Okay I scanned through the pages, and perhaps I missed this.  Before I say anything though, this character sheet is amazing, and I love how you can import NPC's into it and monsters, very cool. Now I have a question on Great Weapon Fighting, is there a way to make it re-roll any 1 & 2 on the die?  Just woke up, and we are going to play in about 6 hours, bringing our table top characters to roll20, because of people moving.  
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Walter S. said: Now I have a question on Great Weapon Fighting, is there a way to make it re-roll any 1 & 2 on the die? Check out the  Rerolling Dice section on the Roll20 Wiki. You'll want to use the syntax for rerolling once.
Okay I see this: 2d6ro<2 - Roll 2 d6's and reroll anything less than 2 but only once Which is great, but is there a way to add it into the character sheet?  If not I can just create a macro and have him use it when rolling damage.  Thanks for the fast responce, and still blown away at the stuff you can do on this.

Edited 1463941499
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Append  ro<2 to your damage dice within the relevant fields .
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Walter S. said: Okay I see this: 2d6ro<2 - Roll 2 d6's and reroll anything less than 2 but only once Which is great, but is there a way to add it into the character sheet?  If not I can just create a macro and have him use it when rolling damage.  Thanks for the fast responce, and still blown away at the stuff you can do on this. Exactly as Silvyre says. In the damage field instead of "2d6" you'd put "2d6ro<2" and it should roll it correctly.
Thanks for your help with the information you guys gave me.  One more question then I will leave you guys alone. :) Is there a way to add spells or monsters in the SRD?  I see that it doesn't have all the spells or monsters, is there a way to add that information to the SRD file?  If not will make sure not to delete the monster's I create in the Journal.  Thanks folks.

Edited 1464292816
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The 5th Edition SRD Compendium can only contain information (such as race and class options, feats, spells, treasure, monsters, etc.) that is located within WoTC's recently-released SRD . If WoTC releases more SRD content under an Open Gaming License, you can count on that being added to the Compendium. That said, the Roll20 Dev Team may be considering adding the ability to customize Compendiums.
Hey guys i just noticed a bug where all the AC's of things i drag from the compendium are not showing the correct number as listed. Like if the creatures AC was 14, when i click NPC and drag it over it will show 10 in the green bubble on the token i assign to it (linking green to "ac"). so im having to manually set the AC on the token every time. Any ideas?

Edited 1464125576
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Greg C. said: Hey guys i just noticed a bug where all the AC's of things i drag from the compendium are not showing the correct number as listed. Like if the creatures AC was 14, when i click NPC and drag it over it will show 10 in the green bubble on the token i assign to it (linking green to "ac"). so im having to manually set the AC on the token every time. Any ideas? Could you please reply to Steve's post in the other thread ? Thank you.
Hi there! I swear I saw someone ask this but I can't find it! one of my players sheets doesn't add perception modifier. It just rolls 1d20. all the other skills work fine. Please help! Thanks in advance! 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ori said: one of my players sheets doesn't add perception modifier. On the Attributes & Abilities Tab of the affected Characters, locate and delete all Attributes that have the name "<skill>_bonus", e.g. "deception_bonus". To delete an Attribute, hover over it and press the x button that appears.
Is there a way to change the coin weights for a character?

Edited 1464205808
Silvyre
Forum Champion
John B. said: Is there a way to change the coin weights for a character? There's not an easy way, unless you are comfortable with adjusting the sheet's HTML/Sheet Workers. Otherwise, I might recommend adding the coins to the  Compendium Compatible Inventory (with the desired weighting) and tracking wealth from there, instead.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Charlie said: I clicked a setting and can't get back to my character sheet. How do I click back to it? The  NPCs section of the Roll20 Wiki page for the OGL sheet describes how to toggle to and from the NPC Page. Please let us know if this helps—thank you.
First, let me just say that this sheet is incredible, I've been able to set my game up exactly as I want it, and with very little experience running Roll20 campaigns. There is one things I've been struggling with though. Although I've got some programming experience, the macro and sheet interface are completely new to me. I've been able to get most of what I wanted set up by modifying other peoples macros or searching the sheet's source. At the moment, this is the macro I have set up for saving throws (visible on the token's macro bar): /w GM &{template:default} {{name=Saving Throws}} {{Str Save= [[1d20+@{npcd_str_mod}]] | [[1d20+@{npcd_str_mod}]]}} {{Dex Save= [[1d20+@{npcd_dex_mod}]] | [[1d20+@{npcd_dex_mod}]]}} {{Con Save= [[1d20+@{npcd_con_mod}]] | [[1d20+@{npcd_con_mod}]]}} {{Int Save= [[1d20+@{npcd_int_mod}]] | [[1d20+@{npcd_int_mod}]]}} {{Wis Save= [[1d20+@{npcd_wis_mod}]] | [[1d20+@{npcd_wis_mod}]]}} {{Cha Save= [[1d20+@{npcd_cha_mod}]] | [[1d20+@{npcd_cha_mod}]]} This macro was found as a comment by " zerosius " on the youtube video " <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLI-oAyHFaA" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLI-oAyHFaA</a> " First, I've noticed it isn't using the NPC's saving mod, just it's ability mod, but I believe I can fix this by using " npc_str_save " instead of " npcd_str_mod ". The second problem is that it's formatting is different then my other prompts. I've tried to switch in " {template:npc} " and " {{name=Saving Throws}} " but the info doesn't show up. I believe it needs telling how to be formatted, but will the " rollname " field work when setting up info fields that don't include rolls, like this stat macro (from the same place as the last one): /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Stats}} {{Armor Class= @{selected|npc_AC}}} {{Hit Dice= @{selected|npc_hpformula}}} {{Speed= @{selected|npc_speed}}} {{Strength= @{selected|npcd_str} | @{selected|npcd_str_mod}}} {{Dexterity= @{selected|npcd_dex} | @{selected|npcd_dex_mod}}} {{Constitution= @{selected|npcd_con} | @{selected|npcd_con_mod}}} {{Intelligence= @{selected|npcd_int} | @{selected|npcd_int_mod}}} {{Wisdom= @{selected|npcd_wis} | @{selected|npcd_wis_mod}}} {{Charisma= @{selected|npcd_cha} | @{selected|npcd_cha_mod}}} Yes, I am fussy enough that the change in formatting is noticeable and frustrating.... I've looked for a guide on the roll tables you guys have set up for the sheet, but could only find details on the old sheet's tables. If there was some details online, or if someone could give me some guidance on setting these macros up with the roll tables I'd be awfully appreciative. The Third problem I have is that this doesn't use the excellent advantage/disadvantage system you have set up. This is what I've seen for individual rolls, but i wanted a "one button dose all" macro to save screen real estate: &{template:npc} {{name=@{npc_name}}} {{rname=Strength Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20+[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}} @{rtype}+[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}}" In an ideal world, I would like the macro to list the saving bonus' of the selected token. If you click the strength listing(like clicking on the weapon to roll damage during an attack), a strength save would be rolled (using the sheets advantage system, I have mine set up to prompt me). Is this even possible? I know that was a lot for one post, but if anyone could help or point me to guidance with any of these issues it would be great. Our second game is on this Saturday, and I'd like all my sheets and macros properly set up for this session. Thanks for any help, and again, fantastic work on this sheet.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ricky said: First, I've noticed it isn't using the NPC's saving mod, just it's ability mod, but I believe I can fix this by using " npc_str_save " instead of " npcd_str_mod ". This works only if your NPC has a special bonus for saves. For example, aboleths have Con +6, Int +8, Wis +6. This means that an aboleth's npc_con_save Attribute has a Current value of "6". However, since Str isn't represented there, that means that an aboleth's npc_str_save Attribute has a Current value of "", i.e. a null value. This means that if an NPC doesn't get a special bonus to a save (e.g. str), [[ 1d20 +&nbsp;@{npcd_str_save} ]] will just roll a d20, adding no modifier. We can work around this by keeping the higher 1 between the NPC's ability modifier and its saving throw modifier. e.g. Replace [[ 1d20 + @{npcd_str_mod} ]] with [[ 1d20 + [[{@{npcd_str_mod}, 0@{npcd_str_save}}kh1]] ]] (the 0 in front of the str_save prevents a null value from upsetting the keep/drop function.)

Edited 1464284372
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ricky said: I've looked for a guide on the roll tables you guys have set up for the sheet, but could only find details on the old sheet's tables. If there was some details online, or if someone could give me some guidance on setting these macros up with the roll tables I'd be awfully appreciative. The OGL by Roll20 sheet's wiki page contains a lot of useful information on the sheet's Attributes. Yet unfortunately, at this time, there does not currently exist much in terms of specific documentation covering special properties used by the OGL by Roll20 Roll Templates. User Ed S. was kind enough to outline this sheet's Roll Templates in a post, over here . I learned the remainder of what I know about this sheet's Roll Templates by fiddling around with the outputs of the sheet's roll buttons alongside referencing the Roll Template source code within the sheet's HTML as well as the Roll Templates Wiki page . Ricky said: I've tried to switch in " {template:npc} " and " {{name=Saving Throws}} " but the info doesn't show up. I believe it needs telling how to be formatted, but will the " rollname " field work when setting up info fields that don't include rolls, like this stat macro (from the same place as the last one): /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Stats}} {{Armor Class= @{selected|npc_AC}}} {{Hit Dice= @{selected|npc_hpformula}}} {{Speed= @{selected|npc_speed}}} {{Strength= @{selected|npcd_str} | @{selected|npcd_str_mod}}} {{Dexterity= @{selected|npcd_dex} | @{selected|npcd_dex_mod}}} {{Constitution= @{selected|npcd_con} | @{selected|npcd_con_mod}}} {{Intelligence= @{selected|npcd_int} | @{selected|npcd_int_mod}}} {{Wisdom= @{selected|npcd_wis} | @{selected|npcd_wis_mod}}} {{Charisma= @{selected|npcd_cha} | @{selected|npcd_cha_mod}}} The 5e OGL sheet's Roll Templates do not support custom {{properties}}—only special properties that are predefined. Of these special properties, the {{description}} property is a convenient one to store large quantities of information. I recommend placing all of the above information within &{template:npcaction} {{description= here }}. (Note that &{template:npc} does not display {{description}}, yet &{template:npcaction} does.)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ricky said: &{template:npc} {{name=@{npc_name}}} {{rname=Strength Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20+[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}} @{rtype}+[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}}" In an ideal world, I would like the macro to list the saving bonus' of the selected token. If you click the strength listing(like clicking on the weapon to roll damage during an attack), a strength save would be rolled (using the sheets advantage system, I have mine set up to prompt me). Is this even possible? This is totally possible. One way to do this is to give your Characters six Ability macros; one for each saving throw (just like the one you have above). Then, you would call these Abilities using six&nbsp; Ability Command Buttons , which you could place within &{template:npcaction} {{description= here }}.
Silvyre said: Ricky said: &{template:npc} {{name=@{npc_name}}} {{rname=Strength Save}} {{mod=[[[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}} {{r1=[[1d20+[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}} @{rtype}+[[@{npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE]]]}}" In an ideal world, I would like the macro to list the saving bonus' of the selected token. If you click the strength listing(like clicking on the weapon to roll damage during an attack), a strength save would be rolled (using the sheets advantage system, I have mine set up to prompt me). Is this even possible? This is totally possible. One way to do this is to give your Characters six Ability macros; one for each saving throw (just like the one you have above). Then, you would call these Abilities using six&nbsp; Ability Command Buttons , which you could place within &{template:npcaction} {{description= here }}. Thank you for all your help! I think that was everything I needed to finish my set up. Going to get eveything finsihed up now, thanks again.
Silvyre said: John B. said: Is there a way to change the coin weights for a character? There's not an easy way, unless you are comfortable with adjusting the sheet's HTML/Sheet Workers. Otherwise, I might recommend adding the coins to the&nbsp; Compendium Compatible Inventory (with the desired weighting) and tracking wealth from there, instead. Thanks, that is a good solution.
Not sure if I am in the right place but here it goes... Lets say I have 4 Guards on the table I usually name the token so I can use one sheet for all the guards My old macro was like this(this no longer works either): &{template:5eDefault} {{weapon=1}} {{title=Spear Melee Attack}} {{subheader=@{Selected|token_name}}} {{Attack=[[1d20 + 3]] | [[1d20 + 3]] vs. AC}} {{emote= Stabs with Spear}} {{emote=Piercing Damage,}} {{Damage=[[1d6+1]]}} {{CritDmg=[[7]]}} @{selected|classactioncustom1skill} Now with the new OGL sheet I am using the NPC Sheet with their attacks on the sheet with no macros. I added the following to the big text area and can select target but it just states Guard attacks XXX not Bob(Name of Selected Token) attacks XXX. Slashing Attack at **@{target|Character_Name}** Is there a way to select token name for for attacker "subheader=@{Selected|token_name" like in my old macro? Thanks, Moe
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Maurice A T. said: Slashing Attack at **@{target|Character_Name}** Is this your macro? How about this? @{selected|token_name} slashes at **@{target|token_name}**?

Edited 1464792818
Add line @{selected|token_name} slashes at **@{target|token_name}** and it works GREAT THANKS. No it is not a macro anymore as they stopped working in the conversion. So I started trying to use NPC Sheet Actions to do attacks but had above issue with the names.&nbsp; With this in the text field under On Hit 2 it work close enough for me. Just have to select attacking token before I using NPC Actions on sheet then it asks which target is and showing Bob slashing XXX at the bottom of the field in chat or in Pic Maelgot slashes at Uther. Thanks a bunch Silvyre just could not wrap my head around this one.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Maurice A T. said: Have player character(Sorcerer) that does not wear armor so AC should be 13 + your Dexterity(4) modifier for total AC of 17. But it is not calculating it correctly it is showing AC: 15 which is correct for most other classes but not Sorcerer. Is the a way to fix the easily? Add equipment or ability somplace to correct this. Thanks, Moe. You could add an item to the to the Compendium Compatible Inventory named "Draconic Resilience" that has Mods: ac +3
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Wildcard said: Most the values are greyed out and I can't edit them, such as the type of dice rolled for the damage, or the area of the attack. Also noticing in the spells section I can't edit the reagents since they too are greyed out and won't let me change them. It sounds like you're describing the placeholder text of the fields within the&nbsp; Attacks & Spellcasting section. Once you click into a field and start typing, that placeholder text will disappear. Also, how do i delete a row if I've accidentally added too many? The gear icon beside the item doesn't give an option for it. At the bottom of a repeating section, click the "lock" icon. It will change into an "unlock" icon, and red "trash" buttons will appear on the rows; click on one to delete the associated row. When you're done, click the "unlock" icon to lock the repeating section again.
so i gave one of my players a staff that increases their spell save dc by 1, how do i implement that bonus in the char. sheet?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Kyle A. said: so i gave one of my players a staff that increases their spell save dc by 1, how do i implement that bonus in the char. sheet? Try adding "saving throws +1" to the "Mods" field of the item, with the "Equipped" box checked. If all is well, you should see the number in the "Global Saving Throw Modifier" field increase by 1. Please let us know if this works for you, thanks.

Edited 1465055358
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Sniper said: Hello, I moved from Community Contributed sheet to OGL by Roll20. I got used to following syntax &{template:5eDefault} {{title=Title}} {{freetext=text}}} What is the equivalent in OGL by Roll20? I mainly look for equivalent for freetext part. Thanks in advance! The {{description}} property is a good freetext equivalent: &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Title}} {{description=text}}
Silvyre: thanks, that works well. One bug I found later I tested to increase AC by adding AC +1 in MOD and it works. But when putting there AC -1 for decrease it does not work. Also for shield added from compendium, I recommend to use this MOD and let then player/GM to see and edit it if needed, instead of having it somewhere hidden.
TheWhiteWolves
KS Backer
API Scripter
I've been trying to find a good way to implement the monks unarmoured defense on the character sheet (AC = 10+DEX+WIS), the two things I came up with was to add 2 to the global modifier or create a piece of equipment as a placeholder with AC +2 in the mods section (as the above comment shows). Now both of these work and I've opted for the placeholder armour as its more visible, but is there any chance that I could get it so that mods acceps putting AC +@{wisdom_mod} so that it will increase/decrease as the wisdom state is altered?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Sniper said: I tested to increase AC by adding AC +1 in MOD and it works. But when putting there AC -1 for decrease it does not work. Which game mechanic provides an ongoing, static numerical penalty to AC (such that it merits being tracked on a sheet)?

Edited 1465346099
Silvyre said: Kyle A. said: so i gave one of my players a staff that increases their spell save dc by 1, how do i implement that bonus in the char. sheet? Try adding "saving throws +1" to the "Mods" field of the item, with the "Equipped" box checked. If all is well, you should see the number in the "Global Saving Throw Modifier" field increase by 1. Please let us know if this works for you, thanks. this did not work at all, the global saving throws modifier did not go up, but i am not trying to increase his saving throws just trying to reflect an increase in his spell save DC due to a magical item, even if i manually increase the global saving throw modifier it does not change his spell save dc on the sheet
Silvyre said: Sniper said: I tested to increase AC by adding AC +1 in MOD and it works. But when putting there AC -1 for decrease it does not work. Which game mechanic provides an ongoing, static numerical penalty to AC (such that it merits being tracked on a sheet)? &nbsp;a cursed item possibly.....

Edited 1465487300
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Kyle A. said: i am not trying to increase his saving throws just trying to reflect an increase in his spell save DC due to a magical item There's no way to globally modify spell save DC. However, you can modify it on a spell-by-spell basis. Assuming the magical item is the Rod of the Pactkeeper (p.197, DMG)—within the Attacks & Spellcasting of the Core Page , change all of your player's warlock spells that involve a saving throw to use VS DC: FLAT. In the flat DC field that appears, enter 8 + @{pb} + @{charisma_mod} i.e. your spell save DC. You could then just add the item's bonus to the flat DC, or you could take this a step further and make it so that the bonus only gets applied when the magical item is "Equipped" (i.e. held). To accomplish the latter, locate the item within the Equipment section of the Core Page. Then, acquire its RowID by right-clicking on the item's name, and selecting "Inspect Element". You'll see something that looks like this: Replace the RowIndex $0 within the Attribute call @{repeating_inventory_$0_equipped} with the item's RowID (boxed in red above). Add the following to the spell save DC fields of warlock spells: this modified Attribute call multiplied by the item's spell save DC bonus. All of that will look something like this: 8 + @{pb} + @{charisma_mod} + @{repeating_inventory_-KJIVnvsNwFaCGyv1As0_equipped} * 2
Silvyre said: Kyle A. said: i am not trying to increase his saving throws just trying to reflect an increase in his spell save DC due to a magical item There's no way to globally modify spell save DC. However, you can modify it on a spell-by-spell basis. Assuming the magical item is the Rod of the Pactkeeper (p.197, DMG)—within the Attacks & Spellcasting of the Core Page , change all of your player's warlock spells that involve a saving throw to use VS DC: FLAT. In the flat DC field that appears, enter 8 + @{pb} + @{charisma_mod} i.e. your spell save DC. You could then just add the item's bonus to the flat DC, or you could take this a step further and make it so that the bonus only gets applied when the magical item is "Equipped" (i.e. held). To accomplish the latter, locate the item within the Equipment section of the Core Page. Then, acquire its RowID by right-clicking on the item's name, and selecting "Inspect Element". You'll see something that looks like this: Replace the RowIndex $0 within the Attribute call @{repeating_inventory_$0_equipped} with the item's RowID (boxed in red above). Add the following to the spell save DC fields of warlock spells: this modified Attribute call multiplied by the item's spell save DC bonus. All of that will look something like this: 8 + @{pb} + @{charisma_mod} + @{repeating_inventory_-KJIVnvsNwFaCGyv1As0_equipped} * 2 this confuses the shit out of me.....

Edited 1465546481
I'm sure this has probably been answered somewhere, but the search function isnt helping me any. Is there somewhere to add Fighter/Ranger Fighting Styles like Archery or Defense? Or do those bonuses have to be manually added to every relevant piece of equipment?

Edited 1465571169
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ethan J. said: I'm sure this has probably been answered somewhere, but the search function isnt helping me any. Is there somewhere to add Fighter/Ranger Fighting Styles like Archery or Defense? Or do those bonuses have to be manually added to every relevant piece of equipment? For Defense, you could use the Global AC field . However, you would have to remember to subtract 1 from the displayed AC when you're not wearing armor. Otherwise, you should use Mods to apply the bonus to each piece of armor. For Archery, it's probably best to apply a +2 bonus to the damage rolls of each individual ranged weapon.
Just one Question on spells in the compendium: there are some missing, e.g. Fire Bolt. Is anyone working on that? Or is there a way to contribute and help?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Bernd S. said: Just one Question on spells in the compendium: there are some missing, e.g. Fire Bolt. Is anyone working on that? Yes; the Devs are currently working to integrate SRD5.1.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Devil Jester said: My browser's display settings for text had suddenly changed, and it interferes with certain things such as the character sheet for instance. This is more likely an issue with chrome than it is with the sheet, or Roll20, so if anyone could tell me what settings I can change to fix this, that would be appreciated. Chrome's font settings are still the same, and encoding has been changed to Auto-Detect, but to no effect. The name of the campaign is The Whispers in Your Ear. What is your browser's zoom level set to? In Firefox and Chrome the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-0 will reset the zoom level to default (100%). Could you please try out Ctrl-0 and let us know if it helps? Thank you.
The zoom level was already at default, so it had no effect. On the matter of trying to revert whatever change happened to chrome, resetting browser settings, uninstalling and reinstalling, and deleting all of Chrome's file's from Program Files (x86) and then reinstalling it had no effect either, so it's possible it's a sudden bug. At the very least, Firefox displays the character sheet correctly.&nbsp;