Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game/Session Requests

Edited 1586019107
Matt
Plus
Hi, everyone, your elusive Guild Master here. From now on, rather than making a separate thread for each instance of requesting a session or game at a specific day/time, you can just post in this thread, in addition to asking DMs in the Guild Discord. This will help to keep the forum clutter to a minimum and will give all the DMs somewhere to check to see when there is demand for more sessions. Don't forget to check the Upcoming Sessions channel in Discord to see when people are already planning on running games! Feel free to post in this thread with a time that you would like a DM to run, especially if your schedule is a bit wonky and doesn't allow for you to make it for many sessions. If you already play 3-4 times a week, you probably don't need to request a(nother) specific time to suit your schedule. In order to request a session from the DMs, you should first get together a group of at least four players who are all available at a specific day/time. Then, you can ping @DM in Discord, following the format below and/or post here for the DMs to see.   Please do not request games with less than 48 hours notice as they are very unlikely to get filled via this method. @DM Formal Game Request: Session: (Name of Session or adventure requested along with AL requested if any.  If you just are looking for something in a specific AL, that works too) Time (EST) and Date Confirmed Players: List of players who have committed to this adventure request.  There must be at least 4 names here you to have a formal request. Example: @DM Formal Game Request: Session: Godless 2: Shifting Sands Saturday March 10th 7pm EST Confirmed Players: LNG257, Jason R, Cory L, Alex C, Fuum Q, Swami Monsoon And that's it! Thanks for adventuring with the Guild!
Would like to ask for a game this week. Starting preferably at 2 PM CET (8 AM EDT).  There are a couple ppl that can do this kind of hour. But still not sure if there are enough though. 
I can do that time this Friday
I will also put my name in the hat for that time (2pm CET) on Friday, provided the session doesn't run much longer than 4 hours.
If monday or wednesday, i don't care about the run time. If tuesday, thursday or friday, i would also prefer it not being longer than 4h
A heroic game today (monday) at about 8pm BST would be nice
Requesting Same-day games is a really tall order.  I'm not saying impossible but much less likely than trying to find a group to have a game on a day when we have a couple days warning.
I would like to request a game for next week. (31 okt - 4 nov) i can't do tuesday :p most other days should work, depending on the time
Times available would greatly improve that post, sven

Edited 1477690139
I am home alone and have the week off, so: On monday and wednesday i can do the whole day (cet). Literally the whole day. Could even do the night... On thursday and friday i can do the day, up until 7 or so pm(cet). So not the evening. And i can't do sat/sun. Hence why i said 31/10 - 4/11. Is this better bald?
I would like to request pretty much anything AL6/8 for this sunday EU-evening.
I would like to request a game of AL6 for this coming Tuesday or Saturday. Next Tuesday or Saturday is fine too as that is when I'm free in the evenings.
Not a hard-defined request, but I'd love AL8 EU-evening games on any days from tomorrow Monday to Friday.
Given input was requested regarding sessions for heroic characters, I'll give my prefs! So, I'm on european times, meaning sessions that start on east coast nights or west coast afternoon are difficult to attend to. Besides, I have games scheduled on Friday and Saturday. Yay for two GMing sessions in a row. Anyway, that leaves Monday through Thursday, and Sunday, both of which are fine by me!
Nicolas F. said: Given input was requested regarding sessions for heroic characters, I'll give my prefs! Me too! For the foreseeable future, I would love heroic games on Mondays and Thursdays with starting times around 18-20 CET (17-19 UTC, should be noon-2pm EST)
Nicolas F. said: Given input was requested regarding sessions for heroic characters, I'll give my prefs! I'll also jump in. Monday and Friday nights, along with Saturday and Sunday nights are good for me. Timing is in EST, I have been historically bad at converting times so I will let the smart people reading this do it. Times being 3:00pm-the next day basically monday and friday, and like 7:pm-11:00 pm saturdays, 6:00pm to whenever sundays(I may be completely open some weekends, will depend on if I'm working. 
I'm good for sessions on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri and possibly Sat starting any time between noon and 4 PM EST.

Edited 1479129490
I want to request something AL8/10 for either Friday evening,  Saturday morning or Sunday any time. 
Clarification: EU times everywhere in my request. 
I'd be interested in sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at either 11 EST or earlier or 5 EST or later. I can also do Fridays for sessions starting after 1 EST.
Looks like midday  est is when I'm likely to be running stuff next week

Edited 1480149368
Matt
Plus
Hey, I found some spare time at the bottom of my sock drawer! Anywho, if anyone would be up for running tomorrow afternoon (starting around 2-4 PST?) I would be much obliged. Bonus points for early/mid paragon!
Would like a game session any day starting before noon (Central) I work nightshift and normaly get off of work at about 8:30-9:00AM (Central) so earlier would be better. Not sure if anyone else would be able to work with that though.
Bryan C. said: Would like a game session any day starting before noon (Central) I work nightshift and normaly get off of work at about 8:30-9:00AM (Central) so earlier would be better. Not sure if anyone else would be able to work with that though. I will see what I can do about a fairly early game my time (10 am EST).  It has a much higher likelyhood of happening if you talk to other members and see who else would be interested in this time for a game.
Gary M said: Bryan C. said: Would like a game session any day starting before noon (Central) I work nightshift and normally get off of work at about 8:30-9:00AM (Central) so earlier would be better. Not sure if anyone else would be able to work with that though. I will see what I can do about a fairly early game my time (10 am EST).  It has a much higher likelyhood of happening if you talk to other members and see who else would be interested in this time for a game. I can do this time on Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Maybe some other weekdays but would have to skip class which is bleh. 
I would love thursday 18EST.
I'm interested in games at anytime, morning or evening. The days I work vary week to week.
As best as I can tell there are 7 people currently with high heroic (8+ lv.) but no paragon characters in the guild and since getting as many people as possible to high heroic seems to be a priority I thought I'd take it upon myself to hammer out a time for us all to play. Dougie and BossBedlam haven't replied to my message. Dakota H.'s times don't really mesh well with anyone else sadly. Having said that, the remaining four - Blooper, Jackson, Jean and myself would all be ready to go and available for an AL 10 session on Friday starting 20 00 pm CET.
The Friday evening time works for me, too. And if Urm4 does get played this Wednesday, I'd be happily ready for a "let's finally reach paragon" game.
Dimitrije M. said: As best as I can tell there are 7 people currently with high heroic (8+ lv.) but no paragon characters in the guild and since getting as many people as possible to high heroic seems to be a priority I thought I'd take it upon myself to hammer out a time for us all to play. Dougie and BossBedlam haven't replied to my message. Dakota H.'s times don't really mesh well with anyone else sadly. Having said that, the remaining four - Blooper, Jackson, Jean and myself would all be ready to go and available for an AL 10 session on Friday starting 20 00 pm CET. This is a good way too request a game. The dms will discuss it. 

Edited 1481472363
Dimitrije M. said: As best as I can tell there are 7 people currently with high heroic (8+ lv.) but no paragon characters in the guild and since getting as many people as possible to high heroic seems to be a priority I thought I'd take it upon myself to hammer out a time for us all to play. Dougie and BossBedlam haven't replied to my message. Dakota H.'s times don't really mesh well with anyone else sadly. Having said that, the remaining four - Blooper, Jackson, Jean and myself would all be ready to go and available for an AL 10 session on Friday starting 20 00 pm CET. Make that 8 people, Lup is chilling at level 9 Is 20 00 supposed to be 20:00? in which case I might make that game on Friday
I am most likely unable to run it and so far most of the dms have said it is only possible to run then if something else gets cancelled. 
Looking for a DM who would like to run on Tuesdays sometime in the early afternoon/late noon (12-2pm) EST. Preferably ALs 8/10. I don't have any particular sessions in mind aside from the obvious "I've done that already" but that list is fairly long so best to check that if a DM is able to work the requested time.
I'll second Gatesage's request.

Edited 1486076556
I usually run stuff 4:00-8:00ish on Tuesdays. My class ends at 3:30 so I can't run earlier, and I have a game later so can't go later basically(I don't skip class to run, only to play :P). I'll probably do a rerun of my al 6/8 arena tues, but I'll wait to post if someone is willing to run a real adventure then instead. Nevermind, Ashley is taking the spot with her game. a bit os schedule shenanigans and mash and ashley can comfor to schedules, so that is done. I won't be running...at all probably.
Gatesage said: Looking for a DM who would like to run on Tuesdays sometime in the early afternoon/late noon (12-2pm) EST. Preferably ALs 8/10. I don't have any particular sessions in mind aside from the obvious "I've done that already" but that list is fairly long so best to check that if a DM is able to work the requested time. I've rescheduled my upcoming session to Tuesday 2pm EST.
Looking for a DM that isn't already busy/burnt out to run a Thursday morning session, preferable start time 8AM EST, 10AM if that's too early for you. Preferable 4-5 hour session length aimed at high Heroic AL 8/10.  Han S. is also in on this vote, so there's 2 of us.
Gatesage said: Looking for a DM that isn't already busy/burnt out to run a Thursday morning session, preferable start time 8AM EST, 10AM if that's too early for you. Preferable 4-5 hour session length aimed at high Heroic AL 8/10.  Han S. is also in on this vote, so there's 2 of us. Get 2 more together and I'll run something a week from Thursday. (So 2/23/16).  If you want to be extra-special helpful you can try to figure out what heroic adventure of mine you would like to run.
Gary M said: Gatesage said: Looking for a DM that isn't already busy/burnt out to run a Thursday morning session, preferable start time 8AM EST, 10AM if that's too early for you. Preferable 4-5 hour session length aimed at high Heroic AL 8/10.  Han S. is also in on this vote, so there's 2 of us. Get 2 more together and I'll run something a week from Thursday. (So 2/23/16).  If you want to be extra-special helpful you can try to figure out what heroic adventure of mine you would like to run. I'll make it one more. If you want adventure input...I might vote genesis 1, don't think that's been played in a while.
Posting a request to see if any GMs are bold enough to run something Thursday 2/16 after around 12PM EST (5PM GMT). Low heroic, i have no idea who else could make it.
Hey all, I'm in a bit of an awkward time zone, so I'd like to make a request for a session. Something Wednesday, March 8th, anytime after 1PM EST (but could start later, into the evening), preferably in the AL 5-6 range. Thanks!
Talk in guild chat. See if you can find 3 more and,  if I'm in town I'll run an intro adventure. 
Yeah i'd definitely be down for some "noob" sessions for us lvl 5-8's
Richard I. said: Yeah i'd definitely be down for some "noob" sessions for us lvl 5-8's Hi Richard. It is helpful when you state what times (and time zone) on what days you are commonly available.
i'm in too for game session of that kind. especially seeing my level. I am GMT +2, which 1pm est is like 8 pm for me so its perfect. i will join too if there will be a session!
Whenever works, i'm in college so any day after like 3pm EST is good for me

Edited 1489085365
I could probably do a game at around the time that Liviu could (1pm est) but only if it is on a sunday.
I would like not so much a game as an encounter...away to walk though my character in game play without messing up or delaying a party.
Trying to get a Low Heroic AL5/6 2AM GMT (10PM EST) (times can be flexible) between the 17th-19th of March if you would like to join or GM please reply to this message.