Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game/Session Requests

Saladful said: I should be available for 7:30 AM MST AL6. I can do this

Edited 1518404537
erwin
Plus
reviving this thread as another outlet for players who aren't as active in the primary guild chat to request games : as it stands, i'm looking for a group of noc shift players with a tentative start time around 10-11pm PST sometime early next week (sun/mon night maybe?) have a few heroic games and a few paragon games prepped and ready at a viable group's request
erwin said: reviving this thread as another outlet for players who aren't as active in the primary guild chat to request games : as it stands, i'm looking for a group of noc shift players with a tentative start time around 10-11pm PST sometime early next week (sun/mon night maybe?) have a few heroic games and a few paragon games prepped and ready at a viable group's request I am, as usual, eternally down for ass-o-clock games.
I'm good for ass-o-clock games
I'd like to register keen interest for a slightly later game or games on weekdays - 7pm CET is 6pm GMT in the UK, which allows zero time to commute home and get online. It's uber frustrating to keep missing out by such a narrow margin. An 8:30 or 9:00pm CET game on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays would be amazing. Thanks!
I'd be interested in any night games starting after 8;00 EST, mostly for my level 5s
Anything starting around 6:00 PM MST would be great, it seems everyone schedules for like 11 am these days :P
Gauging interest for an AL10, Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday, starting 1800 or 1900 CET.
Nico said: Gauging interest for an AL10, Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday, starting 1800 or 1900 CET. I assume you mean this weekend/next tuesday, in which case I'm also interested.
Nico said: Gauging interest for an AL10, Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday, starting 1800 or 1900 CET. intrested
Nico said: Gauging interest for an AL10, Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday, starting 1800 or 1900 CET. Interested for tonight (Sunday), can't make Tuesday. If this is next weekend then I'm interested for Sat or Sun.
I would love to see any games for lvl 5s. I am new and have been really excited to play my first game(s) but there has only been 1 that i could roll for in the past week. Weekdays around 10am-1pm EST start time is perfect for me but really any day, any time, other then Sunday there is a good chance I can make it work. I am just one person though, just wanted to add my two cents haha.
Josh C. said: I would love to see any games for lvl 5s. I am new and have been really excited to play my first game(s) but there has only been 1 that i could roll for in the past week. Weekdays around 10am-1pm EST start time is perfect for me but really any day, any time, other then Sunday there is a good chance I can make it work. I am just one person though, just wanted to add my two cents haha. Ill post a game for 10 am est time tomorrow Ill give priority to new characters 
Hoping that there could possibly be some more heroic tier games that happen between 10pm CST and 6am CST
Looking for early birds... got a lev 5 char. Looking for DMs and players who'd be down for 10 AM EST start time...
reviving this thread as another outlet for players who aren't as active in the primary guild chat to request games : if you, the player, would like to request a game; stating the your ideal AL range, your start time/day would be very helpful in gathering like-minded players. having gathered a sizable group ready to go at a specified time will encourage one of the DM's to step up and run, west marches style i suppose. as it stands, i'm looking for a group of noc shift players with a tentative start time around 10-11pm PST. particularly on Sun/Mon or Wed/Thur nights. replying with specificity would be helpful here, if you can make it around this time, and which night you'd prefer, and what AL range you'd like to play.
erwin said: as it stands, i'm looking for a group of noc shift players with a tentative start time around 10-11pm PST. particularly on Sun/Mon or Wed/Thur nights. replying with specificity would be helpful here, if you can make it around this time, and which night you'd prefer, and what AL range you'd like to play. The start times you posted and days work out perfectly for me for possible days, because they always fit into my schedule as far as AL I can do anything heroic, or up to AL 13 in paragon.
ISO anyone who would be up to play: AL:6 Friday, February 23rd at 9PM
And/or AL: 6 Saturday, February 24th at 8PM
Van S. said: ISO anyone who would be up to play: AL:6 Friday, February 23rd at 9PM It would be good to include the time zone it would be for but because I saw in the Skype chat I would be able to do 9pm est but could make the 8pm probably work as well.
Van S. said: ISO anyone who would be up to play: AL:6 Friday, February 23rd at 9PM All EST Yes, sorry.  *Sigh* That's what I get for posting this in a rush. Thank you.
There's been some interest in running "Thunder 0" (low Heroic) this Sunday (2/25) starting around 11 PST. Gravymattingly would GM, but we're still 1-2 players short...
Role call thus far for "Thunder 0" (low Heroic) for Sunday (2/25) at 11am PST.:  Swani Jason R. Drew B. Myself (Xanatos) Nikolai M. Alex C. ..And thats all folks!
I am interested in Thunder 0 as well, and would like to take a moment to post that here, now that I have found this thread. 
Swami Monsoon said: There's been some interest in running "Thunder 0" (low Heroic) this Sunday (2/25) starting around 11 PST. Gravymattingly would GM, but we're still 1-2 players short... I do have a heroic in range for thunder 0 so you can count me in the number
I'd love to do a heroic run as well, unless you're full up for prio people
Updated my "role call" list above to include Nikolai M. and Alex C....and that looks to be a full game.  Thanks everyone!
After 1PM EST, Today, would anyone be available to play? (Bob has a game ending about then, so,  about 2PM or whenever after he is done.)

Edited 1519486978
Worth noting that Xanatos did indeed get a game scheduled by organizing players.  Because he took initiative it also means that he and his crew do not have to roll into game, but instead automatically get to play in the game they organized. To everyone else, it is still worth showing up to the Sunday game for Multi and a chance to play if one of those 6 does not show. I hope this encourages others to do the same.
Alright ladies and gentleventurers, I'm going to try and get some groups together to run some of Gary's fine adventure. My availability starts at 3:00PM EST Mon-Thur, and I can start as late as 5:00 PM EST. Specific games I am looking for: Urmlaspyr 2 (Heroic, AL6 specifically), Godless 1 (Heroic, AL 8/10), Wanderer 1 (Paragon, AL 12/14), or Queens 1 (Paragon, AL 18 specifically)

Edited 1519515104
I can play most weeknights (except Tuesdays) starting at about 5:00 PM EST. (Right now I'm Heroic only.)
I'd be up for Urmlaspyr 2 and Godless 1, although if it lands too late on a weeknight count me out.
Keledrath said: Alright ladies and gentleventurers, I'm going to try and get some groups together to run some of Gary's fine adventure. My availability starts at 3:00PM EST Mon-Thur, and I can start as late as 5:00 PM EST. Specific games I am looking for: Urmlaspyr 2 (Heroic, AL6 specifically), Godless 1 (Heroic, AL 8/10), Wanderer 1 (Paragon, AL 12/14), or Queens 1 (Paragon, AL 18 specifically) im down for it i cant do Thursday and Tuesday
Keledrath said: Alright ladies and gentleventurers, I'm going to try and get some groups together to run some of Gary's fine adventure. My availability starts at 3:00PM EST Mon-Thur, and I can start as late as 5:00 PM EST. Specific games I am looking for: Urmlaspyr 2 (Heroic, AL6 specifically), Godless 1 (Heroic, AL 8/10), Wanderer 1 (Paragon, AL 12/14), or Queens 1 (Paragon, AL 18 specifically) I'll second the request for Wanderer 1. Starting time of 3-5 EST is fine. Only reliably availible Tuesdays out of mon-thur though.
Alex C. said: I'd be up for Urmlaspyr 2 and Godless 1, although if it lands too late on a weeknight count me out. What constitutes a late start for you?
Keledrath said: Alright ladies and gentleventurers, I'm going to try and get some groups together to run some of Gary's fine adventure. My availability starts at 3:00PM EST Mon-Thur, and I can start as late as 5:00 PM EST. Specific games I am looking for: Urmlaspyr 2 (Heroic, AL6 specifically), Godless 1 (Heroic, AL 8/10), Wanderer 1 (Paragon, AL 12/14), or Queens 1 (Paragon, AL 18 specifically) I'm good for pretty much anything any day, though I'd need rolls to open at 5 PM EST and game start at 5:30, as I get home around the middle there(5:15-ish).
Okay, I've gotten 2 requesting groups together Tuesday 2/27 at 5:00 PM EST (myself, Xei, Erwin, and Peter) for Wanderer 1 Thursday 2/29 at 5:30 PM EST (myself, Alex C, Swami, and LNG) for Urm 2

Edited 1519615825
Drake
Plus
Hi! Any others interested in an almost impromptu Heroic run sometime between 6 AM and 11 AM CST Mon, 2/27?  
Jason R. said: Hi! Any others interested in an almost impromptu Heroic run sometime between 6 AM and 11 AM Mon, 2/27?   Since it should finish before the scheduled game I would be able to join
looking to do more quests in the AL 6-10 range, however psych is getting on my case about my sleeping patterns so looking for more foolhardy folk capable of running/playing 6pm-3am EST timeframe. probably a long shot but trying to sleep a lil healthier :/
Rayjaholiq said: looking to do more quests in the AL 6-10 range, however psych is getting on my case about my sleeping patterns so looking for more foolhardy folk capable of running/playing 6pm-3am EST timeframe. probably a long shot but trying to sleep a lil healthier :/ Well anything starting about 11pm usually works for me so count me in for that range if you gather people to play.
I'll throw in my hat for Queens 1 (on Zaphon) and Wanderer 1 (on Netzach).

Edited 1519817682
Vhai
Plus
Looking to put together an AL 12/14 run of Wanderer 2 sometime next week, Mon-Thurs starting between 3:00PM and 6:00PM. Times in EST. People (plus me) Monday: Han, erwin, Ashley, Blooper (5:00 PM), LNG (5:30 PM), Xei (6:00 PM) Tuesday: Peter, Xei, erwin, Ashley, Blooper, LNG (5:30 PM) Wednesday: Han, erwin, Ashley, Blooper, LNG (4:30 PM), Xei (6:00 PM) Thursday: Han, erwin, Ashley, LNG (6:00 PM), Xei (6:00 PM)
Keledrath said: Looking to put together an AL 12/14 run of Wanderer 2 sometime next week, Mon-Thurs starting between 3:00PM and 6:00PM People (plus me) Monday: Blooper, Han, erwin, Ashley Tuesday: Peter, Xei, erwin, Ashley Wednesday: Han, erwin, Ashley Thursday: Han, erwin, Ashley I can attend Monday 5:00 or later, to be clear. Tuesday or Wednesday might be doable at 3:00 start times.

Edited 1519791157
Keledrath said: Looking to put together an AL 12/14 run of Wanderer 2 sometime next week, Mon-Thurs starting between 3:00PM and 6:00PM People (plus me) Monday: Blooper, Han, erwin, Ashley Tuesday: Peter, Xei, erwin, Ashley Wednesday: Han, erwin, Ashley Thursday: Han, erwin, Ashley I'm down for low paragon(sadly missed Wanderer 1). I can attend Monday/Tuesday at 5:30 PM EST or later, Wednesday probably  at 4:30 PM or later. My schedule for Thursday might be a bit wonky(6 PM EST for sure, but might miss a 5:30 start time).
Cory L said: Keledrath said: Alright ladies and gentleventurers, I'm going to try and get some groups together to run some of Gary's fine adventure. My availability starts at 3:00PM EST Mon-Thur, and I can start as late as 5:00 PM EST. Specific games I am looking for: Urmlaspyr 2 (Heroic, AL6 specifically), Godless 1 (Heroic, AL 8/10), Wanderer 1 (Paragon, AL 12/14), or Queens 1 (Paragon, AL 18 specifically) im down for it i cant do Thursday and Tuesday This time frame (3PM EST) would suite me as well. I could do the Heroic, at least. 
Keledrath said: Looking to put together an AL 12/14 run of Wanderer 2 sometime next week, Mon-Thurs starting between 3:00PM and 6:00PM People (plus me) Monday: Blooper, Han, erwin, Ashley Tuesday: Peter, Xei, erwin, Ashley Wednesday: Han, erwin, Ashley Thursday: Han, erwin, Ashley 6pm start should actually work most days unless W2 is a REALLY long session; 5pm start would be unreliable but doable

Edited 1519858734
erwin
Plus
here we go! High Paragoons, assemble! reply and post to this.. post if you want in on what might be roland's last sesh in paragon! Saturday 3/10 12pm-1pm EST for Queens 1 AL18/20: erwin, Benedict, Keledrath, Han, Aaron G., Blooper (might be working), Matt W. (50% chance could make it) there's also some minor interest in a Thunder 3 AL18/20 as well for erwin/Aaron G. if any other high paragons have a specific time/day they could do that I'd be willing to shuffle some things around to assemble a team for that as well (incase the queens team doesnt pop off)
erwin said: here we go! High Paragoons, assemble! reply and post to this.. post if you want in on what might be roland's last sesh in paragon! Friday 9am-1pm EST for Queens 1 AL18/20: erwin, Benedict, Keledrath, Han Saturday 12pm-1pm EST for Queens 1 AL18/20: erwin, Benedict, Keledrath, Han there's also some minor interest in a Thunder 3 AL18/20 as well for erwin/Aaron G. if any other high paragons have a specific time/day they could do that I'd be willing to shuffle some things around to assemble a team for that as well (incase the queens team doesnt pop off) I could play Queens 1 at AL 18 Saturday. I could just as well do Thunder 3 at al 18 this weekend as well. Nobody eligible for 20 though.