Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Game/Session Requests

erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate Weekdays i work until around 8:00 pm central time, so during the week only late-night arena games are really possible i guess. i never work weekends though so any time in the afternoon or evening with enough forewarning can be good.
Andrew H. said: erwin said: bump: Weekdays i work until around 8:00 pm central time, so during the week only late-night arena games are really possible i guess. i never work weekends though so any time in the afternoon or evening with enough forewarning can be good. what's your @nickname on discord? and if possible could you adjust it to match your roll20 handle (or vice versa)? we have a handful of active players that have been deemed the "noc shift" or "ass-o-clock crew" who do play late-night sessions. would a 9pm pacific/11pm central start time be too late for you?
That's actually only 10pm central... and I might be able to make that as well, from time to time.
I would very much like to play Vanity and Cowardice (AL12 arenas) and I'm looking for other players. I'd suggest the next two Fridays at noon EDT, but I'm flexible!

Edited 1585464346
erwin
Plus
requesting for posterity: jared, adam, and myself are looking for a 4th to finalize a request for an AL 6 arena sesh at gary's (who's fielding this request) request. essentially this would be happening in the next 19ish hours. officially it would be something like: Sunday, March 29th - 10pm EDT - Gary M. - some arena [Arena] AL6 - 4 hours (do be mindful of euro DST if you're considering this) edit: rainyday is down to clown around
I will try to make that!
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate My own available timeframes is probably not great due to timezones but anyway. Translating into EDT would be Friday 6 PM - Saturday 2 AM Then Saturday 6 PM - Sunday 7 AM. And the rest of the week 3 AM - 7 AM I'd probably lean more towards arena but normal sounds good too.
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate My wife and I, once she gets her character approved too, are available at for 4 hour sessions starting at 8pm EDT on any day other than Wednesdays. We'd prefer a [Normal] session, but an [Arena] session to get settled into our characters would be welcome as well.

Edited 1585553496
erwin
Plus
Panda said: My own available timeframes is probably not great due to timezones but anyway. Translating into EDT would be Friday 6 PM - Saturday 2 AM Then Saturday 6 PM - Sunday 7 AM. And the rest of the week 3 AM - 7 AM I'd probably lean more towards arena but normal sounds good too. Jamison L. said: My wife and I, once she gets her character approved too, are available at for 4 hour sessions starting at 8pm EDT on any day other than Wednesdays. We'd prefer a [Normal] session, but an [Arena] session to get settled into our characters would be welcome as well. @panda those super noc shift times during the week are cool to me (that would be a midnight start time here in california) and i think we've managed to scrounge up a party around then in the past @jamison that time is cool too, we have had a nice influx of evening EDT players, with games starting* between 5-10pm EDT, lmk when you guys both have your characters/journal approved / tokens made etc and ill see what i can do

Edited 1585559067
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate I can play weekdays, and most weekends, and can play at anytime really, although I would prefer morning or afternoon. Arena or Normal would be ideal.
I’ll be available next few days all day.
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate Quarantined till the 20th, but I'm essential so i think I'm still working. I might be able to make short sessions during the week on occasion after dinner around 7 or 7:30 eastern (I'm central) but I'm betting I'll have better luck on the weekends. After lunch (around 1 Eastern) or dinner(around 7 or 7:30 eastern). I'm never guaranteed to be free at those times with my family, but I feel those will be the most likely. As this develops I hope to know better about my available times.  Oh and EDIT any session type seems like fun, though it may take a,little to open my shell in narrative sessions, so maybe I'd not start with many of them 
Now that Christina L.  and I have approved characters we're looking for a couple more players to join us in requesting an AL6 session at 8pm EDT. We can't really be flexible about the start time (any earlier would be before we've had dinner and put the kiddo to bed, any later would require us staying up way too late), but we're available any day other than Friday.
Jamison L. said: Now that Christina L.  and I have approved characters we're looking for a couple more players to join us in requesting an AL6 session at 8pm EDT. We can't really be flexible about the start time (any earlier would be before we've had dinner and put the kiddo to bed, any later would require us staying up way too late), but we're available any day other than Friday. That's the ideal time for me.  Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are best at the moment, though the occasional Thursday will be open. Thanks and cheers, Vic
Jamison L. said: Now that Christina L.  and I have approved characters we're looking for a couple more players to join us in requesting an AL6 session at 8pm EDT. We can't really be flexible about the start time (any earlier would be before we've had dinner and put the kiddo to bed, any later would require us staying up way too late), but we're available any day other than Friday. I am down with that
Jamison L. said: Now that Christina L.  and I have approved characters we're looking for a couple more players to join us in requesting an AL6 session at 8pm EDT. We can't really be flexible about the start time (any earlier would be before we've had dinner and put the kiddo to bed, any later would require us staying up way too late), but we're available any day other than Friday. I'm down to play as well. And, if we can get a game in tonight that would be cool as well.
erwin said: Andrew H. said: erwin said: bump: Weekdays i work until around 8:00 pm central time, so during the week only late-night arena games are really possible i guess. i never work weekends though so any time in the afternoon or evening with enough forewarning can be good. what's your @nickname on discord? and if possible could you adjust it to match your roll20 handle (or vice versa)? we have a handful of active players that have been deemed the "noc shift" or "ass-o-clock crew" who do play late-night sessions. would a 9pm pacific/11pm central start time be too late for you? me too help me too sir ....due to the lock down am generaally free at 11pm central time except tommorow  my discord handle is  abin joseph #4109
Hi! I'm a new player as well - my best play times are evenings after 9pm EST (UTC -4). Best, Moruvai
Christina L.  and I are once again looking for a couple more players to join us in requesting an AL6 session at 8pm EDT, this time for Tuesday, the 7th. I'm thinking an Arena game this time.
Anyone interested in a game starting at 5 or 6 AM EDT? My shift at work has just moved later a couple hours so I wouldn't mind playing to midnight local time anymore. I got a level 6 guy.
I am looking to find players to make a session request for Wednesday May 13 (Technically) at 12am CDT for a lvl 5 character   don't care what game style or anything like that just have had a new character created since January and up until recent have had no time to play. Thank you.
Looking for players to request a session for any day other than Monday, Wednessday and Thursday for starting time 11pm CDT or after due to working typically from 2pm - 11pm and then having 30min drive home n then putting kid to bed plus the child not going to bed till 10pm on nights I dont work and there have not been a whole lot of ass O' clock games as of late for the days I am availible.  Lvl 5 character.  I don't care about play style or any of that. 
Hi I'm Jesse, I'm usually free around 9pm EST Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights.  With some effort I can be free earlier on Friday or Sunday.  I'm interested in arena normal or narrative.  The other limitation I have is I'd prefer to be done by 1 am EST and 2 am EST is a hard stop for me.  My kids will not accept daddy was gaming late last night as a reason to sleep in.    erwin said:  bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate
CedricL has graciously offered to run an AL6 game for me and  Christina L.  on Tuesday, the 9th, at 8PM EDT. Anyone interested in joining in?
Jamison L. said: CedricL has graciously offered to run an AL6 game for me and  Christina L.  on Tuesday, the 9th, at 8PM EDT. Anyone interested in joining in? I'm down for that.
Jamison L. said: CedricL has graciously offered to run an AL6 game for me and  Christina L.  on Tuesday, the 9th, at 8PM EDT. Anyone interested in joining in? If you're still looking for players then I can commit to playing on on Tuesday, the 9th, at 8PM EDT.  Andy
Jamison L. said: CedricL has graciously offered to run an AL6 game for me and  Christina L.  on Tuesday, the 9th, at 8PM EDT. Anyone interested in joining in? I'll be running Missing at the wall for the two of you and Andy Graybeard and Iceman, leaving 2 spots for players to roll In.

Edited 1593537654
I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!!
DrasTPM said: I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!! im down to join this party, 6pm west coast is a solid start time for me. (just as well, if this group can get 3 more without me, as a DM, i'm also up for fielding this request)
erwin said: DrasTPM said: I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!! im down to join this party, 6pm west coast is a solid start time for me. (just as well, if this group can get 3 more without me, as a DM, i'm also up for fielding this request) I can play at this time since it's 8:00 CDT for me.  Prefer Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Weekends are doable at this time but need advanced notice to avoid scheduling conflicts.  Andy
Greybeard Andy said: erwin said: DrasTPM said: I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!! im down to join this party, 6pm west coast is a solid start time for me. (just as well, if this group can get 3 more without me, as a DM, i'm also up for fielding this request) I can play at this time since it's 8:00 CDT for me.  Prefer Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Weekends are doable at this time but need advanced notice to avoid scheduling conflicts.  Andy I'm usually around if you need a fourth to fill the request.
Han S. said: Greybeard Andy said: erwin said: DrasTPM said: I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!! im down to join this party, 6pm west coast is a solid start time for me. (just as well, if this group can get 3 more without me, as a DM, i'm also up for fielding this request) I can play at this time since it's 8:00 CDT for me.  Prefer Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Weekends are doable at this time but need advanced notice to avoid scheduling conflicts.  Andy I'm usually around if you need a fourth to fill the request. I take it that means we have 4 people. Only thing left to decide on is the day. The only one with a hard preference on the day so far was Andy, so i'd say Either this Thursday or next week on Tuesday or Thursday. If anyone has a specific game they'd like to request in the AL6 range feel free to suggest it. I haven't played too many games yet so the majority of the games on the master session list are open to me. Personally i like the sound of Aaron's Drakthar sessions, so i'd be willing to try those 
DrasTPM said: I take it that means we have 4 people. Only thing left to decide on is the day. The only one with a hard preference on the day so far was Andy, so i'd say Either this Thursday or next week on Tuesday or Thursday. If anyone has a specific game they'd like to request in the AL6 range feel free to suggest it. I haven't played too many games yet so the majority of the games on the master session list are open to me. Personally i like the sound of Aaron's Drakthar sessions, so i'd be willing to try those  I'm with you too. Busy tomorrow, free next week Tues (hopefully by 6, might be tight - 6:30, maybe?). All kinds of free time on the weekends.
DrasTPM said: Han S. said: Greybeard Andy said: erwin said: DrasTPM said: I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!! im down to join this party, 6pm west coast is a solid start time for me. (just as well, if this group can get 3 more without me, as a DM, i'm also up for fielding this request) I can play at this time since it's 8:00 CDT for me.  Prefer Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Weekends are doable at this time but need advanced notice to avoid scheduling conflicts.  Andy I'm usually around if you need a fourth to fill the request. I take it that means we have 4 people. Only thing left to decide on is the day. The only one with a hard preference on the day so far was Andy, so i'd say Either this Thursday or next week on Tuesday or Thursday. If anyone has a specific game they'd like to request in the AL6 range feel free to suggest it. I haven't played too many games yet so the majority of the games on the master session list are open to me. Personally i like the sound of Aaron's Drakthar sessions, so i'd be willing to try those  Next Tuesday or Thursday night works for me.  An AL 6 range session also works since either of my characters are eligible -- willing to try the Drakthar sessions.  Sorry to be a pain regarding weekday nights but those are nights when I can play late and not worry about getting up at 4:30 am to do a two hour commute to Chicago for work.
Iceman said: DrasTPM said: I take it that means we have 4 people. Only thing left to decide on is the day. The only one with a hard preference on the day so far was Andy, so i'd say Either this Thursday or next week on Tuesday or Thursday. If anyone has a specific game they'd like to request in the AL6 range feel free to suggest it. I haven't played too many games yet so the majority of the games on the master session list are open to me. Personally i like the sound of Aaron's Drakthar sessions, so i'd be willing to try those  I'm with you too. Busy tomorrow, free next week Tues (hopefully by 6, might be tight - 6:30, maybe?). All kinds of free time on the weekends. Well i suppose Tuesday at 6pm is it then
Greybeard Andy said: DrasTPM said: Han S. said: Greybeard Andy said: erwin said: DrasTPM said: I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!! im down to join this party, 6pm west coast is a solid start time for me. (just as well, if this group can get 3 more without me, as a DM, i'm also up for fielding this request) I can play at this time since it's 8:00 CDT for me.  Prefer Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Weekends are doable at this time but need advanced notice to avoid scheduling conflicts.  Andy I'm usually around if you need a fourth to fill the request. I take it that means we have 4 people. Only thing left to decide on is the day. The only one with a hard preference on the day so far was Andy, so i'd say Either this Thursday or next week on Tuesday or Thursday. If anyone has a specific game they'd like to request in the AL6 range feel free to suggest it. I haven't played too many games yet so the majority of the games on the master session list are open to me. Personally i like the sound of Aaron's Drakthar sessions, so i'd be willing to try those  Next Tuesday or Thursday night works for me.  An AL 6 range session also works since either of my characters are eligible -- willing to try the Drakthar sessions.  Sorry to be a pain regarding weekday nights but those are nights when I can play late and not worry about getting up at 4:30 am to do a two hour commute to Chicago for work. So far Tuesday at 6pm pst seems to be the agreed upon time. 
DrasTPM said: Greybeard Andy said: DrasTPM said: Han S. said: Greybeard Andy said: erwin said: DrasTPM said: I'm looking for a group of players to request an AL6/8 game. The best time to play would be 6pm PST. Any day is fine so long as it falls in that timeframe. The session can be Arena, Normal, or narrative but i have a preference for narrative as i haven't played one yet. Lend me your aid adventurers!! im down to join this party, 6pm west coast is a solid start time for me. (just as well, if this group can get 3 more without me, as a DM, i'm also up for fielding this request) I can play at this time since it's 8:00 CDT for me.  Prefer Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Weekends are doable at this time but need advanced notice to avoid scheduling conflicts.  Andy I'm usually around if you need a fourth to fill the request. I take it that means we have 4 people. Only thing left to decide on is the day. The only one with a hard preference on the day so far was Andy, so i'd say Either this Thursday or next week on Tuesday or Thursday. If anyone has a specific game they'd like to request in the AL6 range feel free to suggest it. I haven't played too many games yet so the majority of the games on the master session list are open to me. Personally i like the sound of Aaron's Drakthar sessions, so i'd be willing to try those  Next Tuesday or Thursday night works for me.  An AL 6 range session also works since either of my characters are eligible -- willing to try the Drakthar sessions.  Sorry to be a pain regarding weekday nights but those are nights when I can play late and not worry about getting up at 4:30 am to do a two hour commute to Chicago for work. So far Tuesday at 6pm pst seems to be the agreed upon time.  Are we still on for tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 6:00 pm Pacific time?  I haven't seen any updates so i was wondering if we were still playing.
I'd like to see if there's some players up for a game on Friday night around 8 PM EDT. I'd like to give my new character a go so AL 6 preferred but my other guy can also do AL 8.
Panda said: I'd like to see if there's some players up for a game on Friday night around 8 PM EDT. I'd like to give my new character a go so AL 6 preferred but my other guy can also do AL 8. I can play this Friday at 8 PM EDT.  An AL 6 session is also preferred.  Andy
Greybeard Andy said: Panda said: I'd like to see if there's some players up for a game on Friday night around 8 PM EDT. I'd like to give my new character a go so AL 6 preferred but my other guy can also do AL 8. I can play this Friday at 8 PM EDT.  An AL 6 session is also preferred.  Andy I'd love to join this game. AL 6 is preferred for me, Though if the time could be pushed back to 8:30 or 9 PM EDT i'd be able to join
DrasTPM said: Greybeard Andy said: Panda said: I'd like to see if there's some players up for a game on Friday night around 8 PM EDT. I'd like to give my new character a go so AL 6 preferred but my other guy can also do AL 8. I can play this Friday at 8 PM EDT.  An AL 6 session is also preferred.  Andy I'd love to join this game. AL 6 is preferred for me, Though if the time could be pushed back to 8:30 or 9 PM EDT i'd be able to join 8:30 or 9 is fine for me no worries. It'll actually be Saturday morning here so I'll have all day.
Panda said: DrasTPM said: Greybeard Andy said: Panda said: I'd like to see if there's some players up for a game on Friday night around 8 PM EDT. I'd like to give my new character a go so AL 6 preferred but my other guy can also do AL 8. I can play this Friday at 8 PM EDT.  An AL 6 session is also preferred.  Andy I'd love to join this game. AL 6 is preferred for me, Though if the time could be pushed back to 8:30 or 9 PM EDT i'd be able to join 8:30 or 9 is fine for me no worries. It'll actually be Saturday morning here so I'll have all day. I'd be down to join an AL 6 or an 8 at that time.

Edited 1594771354
Dakota H. said: Panda said: DrasTPM said: Greybeard Andy said: Panda said: I'd like to see if there's some players up for a game on Friday night around 8 PM EDT. I'd like to give my new character a go so AL 6 preferred but my other guy can also do AL 8. I can play this Friday at 8 PM EDT.  An AL 6 session is also preferred.  Andy I'd love to join this game. AL 6 is preferred for me, Though if the time could be pushed back to 8:30 or 9 PM EDT i'd be able to join 8:30 or 9 is fine for me no worries. It'll actually be Saturday morning here so I'll have all day. I'd be down to join an AL 6 or an 8 at that time. Great, that makes 4. Is the later time of 8:30 or 9 EDT good for you Andy?
Panda said: Dakota H. said: Panda said: DrasTPM said: Greybeard Andy said: Panda said: I'd like to see if there's some players up for a game on Friday night around 8 PM EDT. I'd like to give my new character a go so AL 6 preferred but my other guy can also do AL 8. I can play this Friday at 8 PM EDT.  An AL 6 session is also preferred.  Andy I'd love to join this game. AL 6 is preferred for me, Though if the time could be pushed back to 8:30 or 9 PM EDT i'd be able to join 8:30 or 9 is fine for me no worries. It'll actually be Saturday morning here so I'll have all day. I'd be down to join an AL 6 or an 8 at that time. Great, that makes 4. Is the later time of 8:30 or 9 EDT good for you Andy? On a Friday night, yes, that's a good time.  Count me in.  Andy

Edited 1595195839
I would like to play in an AL12,14 or 16 game on Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening with a start time between 1pm EDT and 6pm EDT. (Nebuzar Adan is a level 14 Fire Elementalist)
Dean Flemming said: I would like to play in an AL12,14 or 16 game on Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening with a start time between 1pm EDT and 6pm EDT. (Nebuzar Adan is a level 14 Fire Elementalist) I would also be willing to play in a game at that level range and time so make that +1 to the request.