Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game/Session Requests

Good day adventurers!  I am looking for a group to play a low heroic session of Urm 1:  Dark Deeds (AL 6/8) for the time of Saturday (3/3/18) at 5pm PST (8pm EST).  Any brave upcoming travelers interested?  Currently the party consists of: Xanatos (myself) Swami Monsoon Matthew W.
Xanatos said: Good day adventurers!  I am looking for a group to play a low heroic session of Urm 1:  Dark Deeds (AL 6/8) for the time of Saturday (3/3/18) at 5pm PST (8pm EST).  Any brave upcoming travelers interested?  Currently the party consists of: Xanatos (myself) Swami Monsoon I am interested in participating with my brand new, untested Shaman character, Zaveed.
Updated list to include Matthew W. for Saturday Heroic campaign request.

Edited 1520207416
Keledrath said: Looking to put together an AL 12/14 run of Wanderer 2 sometime next week, Mon-Thurs starting between 3:00PM and 6:00PM. Times in EST. People (plus me) Monday: Han, erwin, Ashley, Blooper (5:00 PM), LNG (5:30 PM), Xei (6:00 PM) Tuesday: Peter, Xei, erwin, Ashley, Blooper, LNG (5:30 PM) Wednesday: Han, erwin, Ashley, Blooper, LNG (4:30 PM), Xei (6:00 PM) Thursday: Han, erwin, Ashley, LNG (6:00 PM), Xei (6:00 PM) Alright, so since the other days and timeslots are taken, are people who want to do this good to go for 6 PM EST on Wednesday? Current players: LNG, Keledrath, Xei
Seeing if we could get an AL 8-10 or cross-tier game going at 9-10 am EST sometime this upcoming week? Friday is the only day right now that has a game starting before 3 pm. Trying to get my level 10 into paragon...
Xanatos said: Good day adventurers!  I am looking for a group to play a low heroic session of Urm 1:  Dark Deeds (AL 6/8) for the time of Saturday (3/3/18) at 5pm PST (8pm EST).  Any brave upcoming travelers interested?  Currently the party consists of: Xanatos (myself) Swami Monsoon Matthew W. It seems that there was a time slot conflict and this request never got adopted. I'm still interested in playing this adventure on a Saturday evening. I propose the same adventure for Saturday, 10 March, 2018 at 5pm PST (8pm EST).
Matthew W. said: Xanatos said: Good day adventurers!  I am looking for a group to play a low heroic session of Urm 1:  Dark Deeds (AL 6/8) for the time of Saturday (3/3/18) at 5pm PST (8pm EST).  Any brave upcoming travelers interested?  Currently the party consists of: Xanatos (myself) Swami Monsoon Matthew W. It seems that there was a time slot conflict and this request never got adopted. I'm still interested in playing this adventure on a Saturday evening. I propose the same adventure for Saturday, 10 March, 2018 at 5pm PST (8pm EST). It needed 4 people to get made into an official request.  Which is why it never got finalized.

Edited 1520488096
Alright, now that Godless 1 has been run, I'd like to see if anyone (especially the people who played in this most recent run) would be up for a run of Godless 2 sometime within the next week. I'd be a little bit late on Thursday, but aside from that I'm good to go for any time I'm awake on weekends and starting at or after 5:30 PM EST on weekdays. Time chart + interested players: LNG, Jason R, Cory L, Alex C, Fuum Q, Swami Monsoon Time decided for 7 PM EST on Saturday, March 10th.
LNG257 said: Alright, now that Godless 1 has been run, I'd like to see if anyone (especially the people who played in this most recent run) would be up for a run of Godless 2 sometime within the next week. I'd be a little bit late on Thursday, but aside from that I'm good to go for any time I'm awake on weekends and starting at or after 5:30 PM EST on weekdays. Time chart + interested players: LNG, 5:30 PM EST and later weekdays except this coming thursday, any time after noon EST on weekends. I'm certainly interested, but sadly it will be rare that I can actually play in the evening like I did for the last one. If you should find your availability shift toward the morning/early afternoon EST on any weekday, I would be glad to join.  
LNG257 said: Alright, now that Godless 1 has been run, I'd like to see if anyone (especially the people who played in this most recent run) would be up for a run of Godless 2 sometime within the next week. I'd be a little bit late on Thursday, but aside from that I'm good to go for any time I'm awake on weekends and starting at or after 5:30 PM EST on weekdays. Time chart + interested players: LNG, Jason R Any time after noon EST on weekends. My good for anytime friday to Sunday
Very much interested in Godless 2! The weekend time should be good for me as well
Cory L said: LNG257 said: Alright, now that Godless 1 has been run, I'd like to see if anyone (especially the people who played in this most recent run) would be up for a run of Godless 2 sometime within the next week. I'd be a little bit late on Thursday, but aside from that I'm good to go for any time I'm awake on weekends and starting at or after 5:30 PM EST on weekdays. Time chart + interested players: LNG, Jason R Any time after noon EST on weekends. My good for anytime friday to Sunday I wasn’t here for Godless1, but if there’s room for another then I would be available for Saturday or Sunday if it’s that early in the day.
If Godless2 is  Heroic compatible I'd also be interested... could do any weekday except Tuesday starting between 5 and 8 EST or Saturday/Sunday starting after 4 EST.
Made changes to the OP to make things clearer about giving a formal request.  Please review and adjust accordingly.

Edited 1520530940
Looks like there are 7 Paragons keen for a game: Session: Open / DM Choice (AL12-16, most players aiming at 14) Friday March 9th 8:30pm CET Confirmed Players: Aaron, Benedict, Xei, Salad, Jorgen, Erwin and Drewcifer

Edited 1520723392
@DM Formal Game Request: Session: Any AL12 Monday March 12th, 3pm EDT / 20:00 CET Confirmed Players: Xei, Erwin, Keledrath, Jörgen, Alex

Edited 1521127764
Looking to organize an AL10 Game of Urmlaspyr 3 at 10 am EDT on Monday March 19th. Have 4 players and then we'll have Gary as a DM. Currently confirmed Players are: AndyP, Jason R, Alex C, Xei Send me a note on Discord if you'd like me to add you to the player list

Edited 1521150397
Edit: Looking for more players interested in running any AL 5/6 on Tuesday 3/20 or Thursday 3/22 morning, 9am EDT. Please message me on discord if you’d like to join! Confirmed Players: Sean H, Nikolai M
Sean H. said: Hello everyone, I new and looking for players interested in an AL 5/6 on a weekday morning. Any day next week (March 19-23) works for me, though I think there’s a AL10 on Monday already. So any day Tuesday- Friday. I think a 9am start time would be best so we can finish before the afternoon games start. If you are interested please message me on discord and I will update this post as if we get some players and a day is nailed down. Thanks! Please include a timezone
Reposting this, it was put into Discord but just want to make sure it doesn't get lost :) @DM Game Request: Session: Any AL12 Sunday March 18th, 3:30pm EDT / 20:30 CET Confirmed Players: Drewcifer, LNG, Xei, Nikolai M and Blooper

Edited 1521129959
Vhai
Plus
Attempting to get a party together for Thunder 0: The Weeping. Times are for game start. Will require 3 first time players (new) for the request. Ping me over discord if you're interested Wednesday, March 21 3:00PM EDT-5:00PM EDT Wednesday 3PM: Keledrath, Saladful (new), Nico, Aaron (new)
Sean H. said: Hello everyone, I new and looking for players interested in an AL 5/6 on a weekday morning. Any day next week (March 19-23) works for me, though I think there’s a AL10 on Monday already. So any day Tuesday- Friday. I think a 9am est start time would be best so we can finish before the afternoon games start. If you are interested please message me on discord and I will update this post as if we get some players and a day is nailed down. Thanks! I would be able to make Tuesday  or Thursday work. 

Edited 1521141193
@DM Formal Game Request: Session: AL10 Game of Urmlaspyr 3 Monday March 19th 10 am EDT Confirmed Players: AndyP, Jason R, Alex C, Xei (Gary M is DM)
Andy P. said: @DM Formal Game Request: Session: AL10 Game of Urmlaspyr 3 Saturday March 19th 10 am EDT Confirmed Players: AndyP, Jason R, Alex C, Xei (Gary M is DM) Did you mean Monday?

Edited 1521144927
Vhai
Plus
Thunder 0 request Wednesday, March 21 3:00PM EDT: Keledrath, Salad (new), Nico, Aaron (new), Alex (new), Cory L (new)
Xei Win Toh said: Andy P. said: @DM Formal Game Request: Session: AL10 Game of Urmlaspyr 3 Saturday March 19th 10 am EDT Confirmed Players: AndyP, Jason R, Alex C, Xei (Gary M is DM) Did you mean Monday? Yes. Fixed. 
Looking for a DM and allies to do an impromptu soon or when the DM is prepped. 

Edited 1521568134
Yo, looking to organize an AL8 run of Chult 2  this coming Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Game can start as early as 5 PM EDT on Thursday, 8 PM EDT on Friday, or 10 am EDT on Saturday, and can go as late as necessary(within reason). (Note: Due to Gary being indisposed at some times, we may have to get another DM to run at any time except morning on Saturday.) Please respond to this post, or private message me on discord if you're interested and able to attend at any of these times, and be sure to include preferred day(s) and times if relevant, and whether you have played Chult 1 or not. (If you don't include preferred day(s) or time(s), I'll assume you are able to play on any of the three days at any time.) Current players: Thursday: LNG, Keledrath Friday: LNG, Cory Saturday: LNG, Keledrath, Cory
LNG257 said: Yo, looking to organize an AL8 run of Chult 2  this coming Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I am able to attend as early as 4:30 PM EDT on Thursday, 6 PM EDT on Friday, or noon EDT on Saturday, and can go as late as necessary(within reason). (Note: Due to other games being scheduled, it may have to be pushed back to around 5 PM EDT on Thursday or 8 PM EDT on Friday.) Please respond to this post, or private message me on discord if you're interested and able to attend at any of these times, and be sure to include preferred day(s) and times if relevant, and whether you have played Chult 1 or not. (If you don't include preferred day(s) or time(s), I'll assume you are able to play on any of the three days at any time.) Current players: Thursday: LNG, Keledrath Friday: LNG, Saturday: LNG, Keledrath Watcher: i can do Friday or Saturday and i have not played Chult 1.
LNG257 said: Yo, looking to organize an AL8 run of Chult 2  this coming Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Game can start as early as 5 PM EDT on Thursday, 8 PM EDT on Friday, or 10 am EDT on Saturday, and can go as late as necessary(within reason). (Note: Due to Gary being indisposed at some times, we may have to get another DM to run at any time except morning on Saturday.) Please respond to this post, or private message me on discord if you're interested and able to attend at any of these times, and be sure to include preferred day(s) and times if relevant, and whether you have played Chult 1 or not. (If you don't include preferred day(s) or time(s), I'll assume you are able to play on any of the three days at any time.) Current players: Thursday: LNG, Keledrath Friday: LNG, Cory Saturday: LNG, Keledrath, Cory Alright, due to DM unavailability and time conflicts, looks like we won't be able to make any of thursday, friday, or saturday unless another DM volunteers to run for us. Will make another post if it seems like we can make it happen another week.

Edited 1524713518
My ultimate time to play would be on Tuesdays and/or Fridays plus maybe Mondays (if early enough). * Usually there are some games that start at: 8pm CEST/2pm EDT/11am PDT/4am AEST (these typically run a bit late for me). * Occasionally there are some games that start at: 6pm CEST/12pm EDT/9am PDT/2am AEST (often they seem to happen on Thursdays/Mondays but I would likely join on a Tuesday or Friday). * Ideally, I'd like to see some games start at: 4pm CEST/10am EDT/7am PDT/12am AEST (if I ever were to DM, this would be my go-to timeslot). * Alternatively, I like games that start at 6am CEST/12am EDT/9pm PST/2pm AEST (the day of the week doesn't matter so much). All that being said, nobody else may have that schedule but I thought I'd put that out there. Notes: (assuming I understand these timezone thingies) CEST=Central European Summer Time EDT=Eastern Daylight Time (US East Coast) PDT=Pacific Daylight Time (US West Coast) AEST=Australia Eastern Standard Time (it's winter there now, weird eh?).
Looking for other players that like to play late evening on weeknights.  I personally prefer to start around (PM Central, but can start an hour or two earlier with notice.  If any other Heroic players want to play around that time hit me up so we can request a DM.

Edited 1540180747
Requesting a DM and other players for a heroic session any day Wednesday/Thursday/Friday beginning around 12:00-14:00 CEST (but I'm flexible on the exact time).
I second the request from Quentin R and further narrow that request to non-Thursdays.  ;) My toon is only level 5 but champing at the bit to play.  Saturday and Sunday just do not work for me normally.

Edited 1540211172
add me as well if you have room have a unplayed character to test
Quentin I would be ok with a Thursday one if a DM could show up but I cannot do the wed/Friday ones.... cause that is 6am to 8am my time
In the Upcoming Sessions thread, literally everything is Sat and Sun.  Mostly, that can't work for me.  
Should we call it Friday, October 26th, starting at 12:00 CEST then? That way, those of you that don't have approved tokens have time to complete their sheets and macros.

Edited 1540321985
I would like to join the Quentin 12 am CEST oct 26 game if there is room and gm available?
Waltz J. said: I would like to join the Quentin 12 am CEST oct 26 game if there is room and gm available? There's still room, I think, but no one's volunteered to DM yet-- holding out hope still, though.
Are you all still interested in playing on Fridays? The time is good for me too, and we can request a game with 4+ I believe.
I would play in a game if we could gather a party together-- what time are you thinking?
Any time that's Europe friendly.
Is there room for one more?? Im in process of finishing my Marcos etc. Im in UK so as long as its not starting after 8pm GMT, i can join. I believe your 1 hour ahead of me.
I would need to start at or before 6pm UK time. There is no upper limit for interest. If there are more than 6 at a given session who want to play we'll have to roll off for it.
6 PM UK-time is very late my time-- any chance you're available earlier in the day?
Yes, that is just the latest. I can start from 10 am to 6 pm uk. 
i could start any time on a Friday :P

Edited 1541949789
I would love to play a Friday game as well and I can play at any hour of the day because my work is flextime.  So, whoever is starting this, let us all know. One issue here is that for instance I was told I should not GM a game until I have played one.  If all of us are new, none of us can GM by that 'rule'.  So, therein lies the rub.