Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game/Session Requests

Quentin R. said: Would any DMs be interested in running a low-mid heroic (AL 6-8) session this Wednesday, April 26th in the evening any time after 5 PM EDT? Thanks for your time! EDIT: I have contacted The Guild via Skype and have four other players on board for this time and level. I as well can join this time and date if it happens.
Kit C. said: Quentin R. said: Would any DMs be interested in running a low-mid heroic (AL 6-8) session this Wednesday, April 26th in the evening any time after 5 PM EDT? Thanks for your time! EDIT: I have contacted The Guild via Skype and have four other players on board for this time and level. I as well can join this time and date if it happens. Yep. I would be in. Now we just need a willing slave...um GM
Making a post to garner some interest for our guildies in the Low Paragon range. (ie level 11 hell) For those of you with limited time tables, if you could post ideal schedules that'd be great in helping coordinate something. Andrew has mentioned availability Wed/Fri/Sat with varying times to DM something as well, perhaps we could start there.

Edited 1495400027
Hello, I was wondering if I could propose a request for Monday the 22nd. AL 6/8, preferably something in the morning: Start time between 8 and 10 AM EDT. Or another request on Wednesday the 24th, same AL, same preferred start times.
Thomas S. said: Hello, I was wondering if I could propose a request for Monday the 21st. AL 6/8, preferably something in the morning: Start time between 8 and 10 AM EDT. Or another request on Wednesday the 24th, same AL, same preferred start times. Wednesday 8AM EDT, AL6 sounds great to me as well.
Thomas S. said: Hello, I was wondering if I could propose a request for Monday the 21st. AL 6/8, preferably something in the morning: Start time between 8 and 10 AM EDT. Or another request on Wednesday the 24th, same AL, same preferred start times. I assume you mean Monday the 22nd not Sunday the 21st?  Also depending on my transcriber I might be able to run something Monday the 22nd at 8am for AL6.
Thomas S. said: Hello, I was wondering if I could propose a request for Monday the 22nd. AL 6/8, preferably something in the morning: Start time between 8 and 10 AM EDT. Or another request on Wednesday the 24th, same AL, same preferred start times. Update: The request for Wednesday the 24th, anytime that would work for the GM, and preferably AL 6/8.
Nico said: Thomas S. said: Hello, I was wondering if I could propose a request for Monday the 21st. AL 6/8, preferably something in the morning: Start time between 8 and 10 AM EDT. Or another request on Wednesday the 24th, same AL, same preferred start times. Wednesday 8AM EDT, AL6 sounds great to me as well. I can't make until likely 8:30 and have a hard stop at 2 pm. Other weekdays, I can go until 2:30.
Requesting Low paragon game on the 6th of June time is flexible.
Omega. said: Requesting Low paragon game on the 6th of June time is flexible. I am available after maybe 4:30 PDT. I just have a job interview at 11 And dentist appointment at 3 PDT.
for all the new players or folks with low-heroic PCs: looking to garner some interest for an AL6 for the back-end of this week, anytime Thursday or anytime after 2-3pm PDT for Friday!
erwin said: for all the new players or folks with low-heroic PCs: looking to garner some interest for an AL6 for the back-end of this week, anytime Thursday or anytime after 2-3pm PDT for Friday! I'm game, either day or time will work for me. 
I can potentially run Thursday night and Friday evening EDT. Thursday will probably be at around 8PM EDT, Friday around 6PM EDT. I'm able to run Lunacy of Baron Blade, Spiteful Weavings, or Sewer Troubles (and might be able to run Dreams of the Dawn, if I get it updated in time)
Jared P. said: erwin said: for all the new players or folks with low-heroic PCs: looking to garner some interest for an AL6 for the back-end of this week, anytime Thursday or anytime after 2-3pm PDT for Friday! I'm game, either day or time will work for me.  Unless something very unexpected happens I'll be able to swing Thursday around that time, 2-4pm PDT. If the game starts much later than that I'm not sure how I'll stay awake through all of it though.
Keledrath said: I can potentially run Thursday night and Friday evening EDT. Thursday will probably be at around 8PM EDT, Friday around 6PM EDT. I'm able to run Lunacy of Baron Blade, Spiteful Weavings, or Sewer Troubles (and might be able to run Dreams of the Dawn, if I get it updated in time) I could be around for them but wouldn't be able to do Spite again with Draxxen. I've done the other 2 but with Callum.
Keledrath said: I can potentially run Thursday night and Friday evening EDT. Thursday will probably be at around 8PM EDT, Friday around 6PM EDT. I'm able to run Lunacy of Baron Blade, Spiteful Weavings, or Sewer Troubles (and might be able to run Dreams of the Dawn, if I get it updated in time) I would be able to attend a session at this time.
Requesting something AL 6 for pretty much any weekday daytime EDT, preferably ending before 3pm but can end as late as 8pm depending on availability. Thanks in advance.
Requesting something AL 7. any day starting around 3:00 PM EST.
Might be able to do a session 6/27/17 starting at 5pm EDT.  It will likely be either Thunder 1 or Urm 1 depending on players.  I will not know until roughly noon EDT whether I can run or not.  When I am able to know for sure I will post in upcoming sessions and announce in Skype chat.  If you plan on being there I highly recommend posting in Story Requests if you either are invested in one of the sessions being run over the other or wish to have priority.
Requesting AL 6, generally having availability most of EST day to mid-evening
Jeromy C. said: Trying to get a Low Heroic AL5/6 2AM GMT (10PM EST) (times can be flexible) between the 17th-19th of March if you would like to join or GM please reply to this message. Id love to be part of this as a lvl:5 lowbie myself any time is good for me :) 
I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date!
Nico said: I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date! I think I would be up to play that game. This would be my first time playing.
Scottie W. said: Nico said: I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date! I think I would be up to play that game. This would be my first time playing. I concur the 20th would be Great any time is good for me, Do we have a DM tho? 
I can make Thursday
I can make Thursday if the game starts after 3:15 EDT

Edited 1500685742
Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down.
Zackery B. said: Scottie W. said: Nico said: I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date! I think I would be up to play that game. This would be my first time playing. I concur the 20th would be Great any time is good for me, Do we have a DM tho?  I'm in, I can do any time that day. 8 am EDT sounds like a great start time.

Edited 1500465229
Edit: No longer important.
Kamil M. said: Gorthalin said: Zackery B. said: Scottie W. said: Nico said: I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date! I think I would be up to play that game. This would be my first time playing. I concur the 20th would be Great any time is good for me, Do we have a DM tho?  I'm in, I can do any time that day. 8 am EDT sounds like a great start time. So I can run "Lack of Title Rocks" AL6 at 1pm EDT on thursday 20th. Will this work for all 5 (including Andy) of you? AL8 would work for me at that time since my heroic PC is 9 now.  But I think some of the above requesters are new players and only have a 5. So I'll show up and, if needed, be a fill in
Kamil M. said: Gorthalin said: Zackery B. said: Scottie W. said: Nico said: I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date! I think I would be up to play that game. This would be my first time playing. I concur the 20th would be Great any time is good for me, Do we have a DM tho?  I'm in, I can do any time that day. 8 am EDT sounds like a great start time. So I can run "Lack of Title Rocks" AL6 at 1pm EDT on thursday 20th. Will this work for all 5 (including Andy) of you? Not sure if I would be home around this time, but if I am could I join in? Or would 6 people be too much? (It would be my first game).
L said: Kamil M. said: Gorthalin said: Zackery B. said: Scottie W. said: Nico said: I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date! I think I would be up to play that game. This would be my first time playing. I concur the 20th would be Great any time is good for me, Do we have a DM tho?  I'm in, I can do any time that day. 8 am EDT sounds like a great start time. So I can run "Lack of Title Rocks" AL6 at 1pm EDT on thursday 20th. Will this work for all 5 (including Andy) of you? Not sure if I would be home around this time, but if I am could I join in? Or would 6 people be too much? (It would be my first game). From my experience 6 players is a full party. Four is minimum. If there's more it goes Priority > Dice Roll > Waiting.
I can play at 1 pm, not a problem.
I will be running a game on Thursday at 3:30pm EDT for all y'all.
Kamil M. said: Gorthalin said: Zackery B. said: Scottie W. said: Nico said: I'd like to play an AL6/8 on Thursday the 20th of July, starting between 12PM and 8 PM GMT, 8AM and 4PM EST. Let's see if we can get something started by suggesting a specific date! I think I would be up to play that game. This would be my first time playing. I concur the 20th would be Great any time is good for me, Do we have a DM tho?  I'm in, I can do any time that day. 8 am EDT sounds like a great start time. So I can run "Lack of Title Rocks" AL6 at 1pm EDT on thursday 20th. Will this work for all 5 (including Andy) of you? I'm good any time Thursday.
If eligible, if like to get in on this too.
If the DM wants to agree on a time we can get the ball rolling? 
Zackery B. said: If the DM wants to agree on a time we can get the ball rolling?  He did...
Gorthalin said: Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down. Post updated. Who can play next Friday?
Gorthalin said: Gorthalin said: Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down. Post updated. Who can play next Friday? I can
Gorthalin said: Gorthalin said: Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down. Post updated. Who can play next Friday? I'm free until 5PM PDT.
Gorthalin said: Gorthalin said: Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down. Post updated. Who can play next Friday? I should be able to barring anything unexpected.
I would like to request an AL 6-8 game on Monday or Tuesday (July 24th or 25th). I can start anytime after 10 PM CEST (4 PM EDT- 8 PM GMT).  If anyone would like to join (or DM) please let me know what time would work for you and hopefully we can get something started. 
I'd like to request a Paragon game for next week. I'm available Monday - Friday. I can start as early as 11AM EDT, but gotta wrap it up by 8PM EDT. My character is level 15, so looking for either an AL14 or 16.

Edited 1500709611
Gorthalin said: Gorthalin said: Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down. Post updated. Who can play next Friday? I can, as long as the start is sometime after 5PM CEST. I'd be playing Steiner (5D).
L said: I would like to request an AL 6-8 game on Monday or Tuesday (July 24th or 25th). I can start anytime after 10 PM CEST (4 PM EDT- 8 PM GMT).  If anyone would like to join (or DM) please let me know what time would work for you and hopefully we can get something started.  I should be available to play on either day, at anytime. I would be playing with my level five warlock.
Gorthalin said: Gorthalin said: Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down. Post updated. Who can play next Friday? Update: Preference is for game to be played between 11 am - 8 pm EDT (per end request of Jay and start request of Saladful) Current Players: Gorthalin (Calcryn 5S) Damien H Jay R LNG257 Saladful (Steiner 5D)

Edited 1500739345
Gorthalin said: Gorthalin said: Gorthalin said: Requesting an AL 6-8 game at any time on Friday July 28th. Calcryn (5S) will be rollimg to join If other players are interested please post your character info and say preferred time with timezone. This will help any potential DM to decide if they can run a game and what time. I am literally available for any hour of that day in any time zone. So whoever else signs up will help narrow that time down. Post updated. Who can play next Friday? Update: Preference is for game to be played between 11 am - 8 pm EDT (per end request of Jay and start request of Saladful) Current Players: Gorthalin (Calcryn 5S) Damien H Jay R LNG257 Saladful (Steiner 5D) I live in the US Pacific time zone(PDT), so I'd prefer a start time of no earlier than 1 PM EDT if nobody minds. Jay R. said: I'd like to request a Paragon game for next week. I'm available Monday - Friday. I can start as early as 11AM EDT, but gotta wrap it up by 8PM EDT. My character is level 15, so looking for either an AL14 or 16. I'll also second the request for a Paragon AL14/16 game at some point.
Game with my favorite Ranger and Warlord, AND Saladful's first game? Mark me down as very interested, please, Gorthalin. Arkebalt (5 lock|exe)
L said: I would like to request an AL 6-8 game on Monday or Tuesday (July 24th or 25th). I can start anytime after 10 PM CEST (4 PM EDT- 8 PM GMT).  If anyone would like to join (or DM) please let me know what time would work for you and hopefully we can get something started.  I can play as long as it ends by 10 PM EDT