Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Game/Session Requests

erwin said: bump: things have slowed down quite a bit lately, and i'm wanting to run/play in more games now that my time has freed up. i'm mostly looking for players whos schedules im not familiar with to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my session list is posted here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list</a> Invite link (click on this if you can’t access the above post): <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg</a> what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/ day(s) /how long you can play for /session preferences (so i can know if i should run an arena/normal/narrative type game) if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to&nbsp;accommodate. Thanks for the work to get more games going. My availability is totally nuts w/ work and a toddler. I will have some random days off over the next few months, and will be checking what's available when I have time on those days, but basically, I'm the worst possible player in that I don't have predictable availability. That said, I think arena games will be the best for me based on session length (shorter is better).&nbsp;
what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/ day(s) /how long you can play for /session preferences (so i can know if i should run an arena/normal/narrative type game) Other than being squarely in the UTC / UTC+1 time zone, I'm a bit all over the place I'm afraid.&nbsp; I generally turn to Guild games when my usual evening plans fall through (which happens disturbingly often, though that's partly because I'm booked on a lot of them! :-).&nbsp; But I'm always free the following days &amp; times.&nbsp; Don't want to be gaming on all of them, but I'm fine booking one or two slots up: Every second Thursday (13th Jan 2022, 27th Jan 2022, etc). Every second Friday (14th Jan 2022, 28th Jan 2022, etc). Every second Saturday (22nd Jan 2022, 5th Feb 2022, etc). On all those days, I _can_ do anything between 12:00 - 23:00 UTC (+1 during daylight savings), but the closer to the following slots it ends up being the better: 13:00 - 17:00, 19:00 - 23:00&nbsp;UTC (+1 during daylight savings). (Converting to CET Available: 13:00 CET to 00:00 CET Preferred slots: 14:00 CET - 18:00 CET, 20:00 CET - 00:00 CET) (Converting to EST Available: 07:00 EST to 18:00 EST Preferred slots: 08:00 EST - 12:00 EST, 14:00 EST - 18:00 EST) Generally prefer sessions to be 3 to 4 hours.&nbsp; I think I'll prefer a nice mix of&nbsp;arena / normal / narrative, with normal being the most common. I appreciate that I'm really difficult to fit in time-wise.&nbsp; :-) Don't worry about it - I'm perfectly happy just picking up games when I happen to be free.

Edited 1642114867
erwin said: bump: things have slowed down quite a bit lately, and i'm wanting to run/play in more games now that my time has freed up. i'm mostly looking for players whos schedules im not familiar with to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my session list is posted here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list</a> Invite link (click on this if you can’t access the above post): <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg</a> what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/ day(s) /how long you can play for /session preferences (so i can know if i should run an arena/normal/narrative type game) if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to&nbsp;accommodate. These times will all be in AEDT. Right now with working from home I can be available in a window from 7PM to maybe about 1AM on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. On the weekends I got all day from like 8 AM through to 1 AM. My preference is more towards arenas, at least in a living campaign like this.

Edited 1643162125
erwin said: bump: things have slowed down quite a bit lately, and i'm wanting to run/play in more games now that my time has freed up. i'm mostly looking for players whos schedules im not familiar with to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my session list is posted here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list</a> Invite link (click on this if you can’t access the above post): <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg</a> what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/ day(s) /how long you can play for /session preferences (so i can know if i should run an arena/normal/narrative type game) if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to&nbsp;accommodate. I am usually free Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from about 2:00 pm pst - 10:00 pm pst. Shorter sessions work better for me, and i prefer a mix of combat and rp probably. Oh, and my name on the Discord is Dark Swag Gwyndolin
I'd like to hopefully get a group together for during the week of 18th to 22nd. I got that week off so starting in the morning at maybe 9 or 10 in AEST would be fine (apart from being busy on the 19th).

Edited 1655502062
Peel back the skin, for there are secrets in sinew. Mysteries in muscle. Plunder the intestinal fortress, reach deep into bowels of power! The wonders of the universe are screamed from the ramparts of our fleshly fortresses! This post is specifically aimed towards those who have never played in any of my Maddening Flesh games. Its been a very long time since I've started a run of this series, and am looking to start one or more up with people who have yet to experience these sessions. These games are part of a series your character could participate in spanning over several levels, Maddening Flesh I (AL Heroic) Maddening Flesh II [Narrative] - The Calling (AL 8) Flesh Fatale [Arena] (AL Heroic) Maddening Flesh III - Before the Storm (AL 10 crosstier possible) Maddening Flesh IV - A Child’s Blood (AL 12/14) Maddening Flesh V Part 1 &amp; 2 - Hunting the Hunters (AL 18/20) Before responding to this post with times please know that these sessions contain graphic images, descriptions and can get dark in some of the later sessions. Please use the quote function when responding to this so I can easily keep track of responses when trying to assemble times to run. If you have questions please message me on discord.
Ideal time for me is Friday's, 19:00 UTC+1.&nbsp; Otherwise, same time every other Thursday, starting 30th June, or every other Sat / Sun, starting 25th / 26th June.&nbsp; Weekday wiggle room of +/- an hour.&nbsp; Weekend wiggle room of an hour later, but could start 13:00 onwards. Nikolai M. said: Peel back the skin, for there are secrets in sinew. Mysteries in muscle. Plunder the intestinal fortress, reach deep into bowels of power! The wonders of the universe are screamed from the ramparts of our fleshly fortresses! This post is specifically aimed towards those who have never played in any of my Maddening Flesh games. Its been a very long time since I've started a run of this series, and am looking to start one or more up with people who have yet to experience these sessions. These games are part of a series your character could participate in spanning over several levels, Maddening Flesh I (AL Heroic) Maddening Flesh II [Narrative] - The Calling (AL 8) Flesh Fatale [Arena] (AL Heroic) Maddening Flesh III - Before the Storm (AL 10 crosstier possible) Maddening Flesh IV - A Child’s Blood (AL 12/14) Maddening Flesh V Part 1 &amp; 2 - Hunting the Hunters (AL 18/20) Before responding to this post with times please know that these sessions contain graphic images, descriptions and can get dark in some of the later sessions. Please use the quote function when responding to this so I can easily keep track of responses when trying to assemble times to run. If you have questions please message me on discord.
Nikolai M. said: Before responding to this post with times please know that these sessions contain graphic images, descriptions and can get dark in some of the later sessions. Please use the quote function when responding to this so I can easily keep track of responses when trying to assemble times to run. If you have questions please message me on discord. Most nights i am free after 7pm EST(UTC -5), except wedensdays and thursdays. for daytime games(Start time around 10am EST or later), as long as we end at 5pm EST i can make most games, except on sundays. forgot to quote the post. oops
These times will be in AEST, where I'm at. Usually best for me would be saturday mornings after around 10 AM. I can also do thursdays/fridays at 8 PM. Nikolai M. said: Peel back the skin, for there are secrets in sinew. Mysteries in muscle. Plunder the intestinal fortress, reach deep into bowels of power! The wonders of the universe are screamed from the ramparts of our fleshly fortresses! This post is specifically aimed towards those who have never played in any of my Maddening Flesh games. Its been a very long time since I've started a run of this series, and am looking to start one or more up with people who have yet to experience these sessions. These games are part of a series your character could participate in spanning over several levels, Maddening Flesh I (AL Heroic) Maddening Flesh II [Narrative] - The Calling (AL 8) Flesh Fatale [Arena] (AL Heroic) Maddening Flesh III - Before the Storm (AL 10 crosstier possible) Maddening Flesh IV - A Child’s Blood (AL 12/14) Maddening Flesh V Part 1 &amp; 2 - Hunting the Hunters (AL 18/20) Before responding to this post with times please know that these sessions contain graphic images, descriptions and can get dark in some of the later sessions. Please use the quote function when responding to this so I can easily keep track of responses when trying to assemble times to run. If you have questions please message me on discord.
Weekend EST am best for me--I am hit or miss otherwise (which is fine with me as long as it's ok with you guys). I work a lot so I'm really iffy...

Edited 1663977179
erwin
Plus
bump: yo, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range) if i can see at least 2-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate.
erwin said: what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range), and session/category/duration. example: I can play btwn 12pm-10pm EST on thur/fri, and am completely open on the weekend something like that will really help me in scheduling something for yall, as it gives me a lot of options within the given time frame/days listed
erwin said: bump: yo, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range), and session/category/duration. if i can see at least 2-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate. open all day every day for the foreseeable future, barring interviews, to help fill in games.

Edited 1663977951
erwin &nbsp;said: what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range), and session/category/duration. I can play any mid afternoon(4:15-12 midnight) EST to help fill in general. Thursday I'm in an established game. Before that during the week, it can be a bit more complicated — teaching on Wednesdays/Fridays+kid pickup around 3 pm EST on other days. Generally open during the weekend.

Edited 1664003181
erwin said: erwin said: what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range), and session/category/duration. example: I can play btwn 12pm-10pm EST on thur/fri, and am completely open on the weekend something like that will really help me in scheduling something for yall, as it gives me a lot of options within the given time frame/days listed My schedule is still the pretty open. Free during the day from 11am until 6pm EST most days, and 7:30pm to about 4am EST except Wednesday and Thursday(Which is from 12am EST to 4am EST).

Edited 1664150820
erwin said: bump: yo, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range) if i can see at least 2-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate. (All times are EST) I am available: Tuesday: 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM Wednesday:&nbsp; 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM Thursday: 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
erwin said: bump: yo, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range) if i can see at least 2-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate. I can schedule something without complications during these hours. I might be able to shift 1 or 2 hours earlier. Thursdays: 9:00pm to 1:00am EST Fridays: 9:00pm to 2:00am EST Saturdays: 9:00pm to 2:00am EST
erwin said: bump: yo, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range) if i can see at least 2-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate. Chicago time: Tuesday evenings are open. Some Friday and Saturday evenings are free. Saturday and Sunday &nbsp;are &nbsp;generally open from &nbsp;late morning thru the afternoon (until 6 or 7pm). Cheers!
erwin said: bump: yo, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post. my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks (barring california being on fire) and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range) if i can see at least 2-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate. All times Eastern US time zone: Nearly always good: Sundays, any time after 12pm Usually good: Friday evenings, any time after 7pm Depending on other gaming groups: Saturday day, between 12pm and 6pm Even bets: Monday and Wednesday evenings, any time after 7pm
erwin said: what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range) I'm free most afternoons, have a very flexible schedule

Edited 1664603374
erwin said: erwin said: what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time &amp; day (maybe a range), and session/category/duration. I can play most days after 5pm eastern time. I would prefer Fridays and Saturdays but depending on my schedule I could make some games during the week.&nbsp; &nbsp;
what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/ day(s) /how long you can play for /session preferences (so i can know if i should run an arena/normal/narrative type game) I go to university so a lot of my time is taken up with that but generally, my Wednesdays and Sundays are completely free. And Friday and Saturday I'm free after 4.
bump: got some free time coming in the next few weeks so let's load up the schedule. i'm mostly looking for&nbsp; newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs &nbsp;to list their generally preferred/free play-times in&nbsp; response by quoting this post. my session list is posted here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list</a> Invite link (click on this if you can’t access the above post): <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg</a> what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session/category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to&nbsp;accommodate.
I can play most weekdays during the day if I am let know in advance. I can also do Saturdays midday.
I'm free from 4 pm to 9-10 pm eastern this Saturday &amp; Sunday
erwin said: bump: got some free time coming in the next few weeks so let's load up the schedule. i'm mostly looking for&nbsp; newly approved characters/players w/o paragon PCs &nbsp;to list their generally preferred/free play-times in&nbsp; response by quoting this post. my session list is posted here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8075688/session-list</a> Invite link (click on this if you can’t access the above post): <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4682495/QKnHIg</a> what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session/category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to&nbsp;accommodate. Monday, Wednesday, Saturday: all day Tuesday, Thursday: up to 5 PM Eastern Friday: starting 6 PM Eastern Sunday: starting 2 PM Eastern

Edited 1690313586
I'm pretty open but am on Central European Time But my Saturdaya and Sundays are filled. Choose a time and I can probably make it weekdays.
I'm generally available this week and next, except EST Thursday/Saturday night
Figured i should update my schedule i posted here a while ago. (Times are in EST/GMT-4) Sunday:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8am to 12am+ Monday:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8am to 12am+ Tuesday:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8am to 8pm Wednesday:&nbsp; 8am to 7pm Thursday:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8am to 8pm Friday:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8am to 12am+ Saturday:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8am to 7pm
Kaganis, DracoWhale, AndyP and I are looking for possible DM to start at a Sunday. I only have a Level 5 Ranged Striker Warlock currently and am seeking adventure, I'm in Spain so if we could possible start early afternoon EST that would be ideal.
i am a returning player to 4e, haven't played since it first came out but am eager to get back to it. I have a level 5 Infernal Warlock (Striker). Here is my schedule time. (Times are in EST/GMT-4) Sunday:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7am - 3pm Monday:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Anytime Tuesday:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Anytime Wednesday:&nbsp; Unavailable Thursday:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 7am-3pm / 10:30pm onwards Friday:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Unavailable Saturday:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Unavailable
Jon.D said: if you can find 3 or more players that can be around tues/thurs, pick a time, i can probably field a session, running 3-4hrs, for yall.
Probably easier to recruit on discord where people will see it. But if the session can end by 3 pm EST/12 noon PST, I can make tuesdays/thursdays.

Edited 1713111679
Session Request Session: AL6 Time 12pm (EST) on 4/16/2024 Confirmed Players: Kaganis, Xei, Draco, Andy, and myself