Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Game/Session Requests

series0 said: I would love to play a Friday game as well and I can play at any hour of the day because my work is flextime.  So, whoever is starting this, let us all know. One issue here is that for instance I was told I should not GM a game until I have played one.  If all of us are new, none of us can GM by that 'rule'.  So, therein lies the rub. Please note series0 is not a DM or GM in the Guild, nor at this time has a valid character to play with. 

Edited 1547924261
Requesting a heroic game AL 6/8 game for tomorrow January 20, 2019 anytime after 10AM EST or Monday January 21, 2019 anytime after 10AM EST. I would also like to state that I cannot play in weekday games unless they start at 6:30PM/18:30 EST and end no later than 10:30PM/22:30 EST. Fridays are usually an exception and I can play anytime after 18:30 EST. Weekends are usually free and I can play anytime after 10am EST.

Edited 1566667977
erwin
Plus
DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 5 possible AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. BC01: Stigma, 4-5 hours - A village suffers from an epidemic of missing children; so The Guild is hired to investigate and hopefully rescue the kiddies! BC02: Contempt, 3-4 hours - A criminal organization has recently taken over a small island town; The Guild is hired to rout their main forces. BC05-1: Wicked 1, 3-4 hours - There's trouble at the renovation site of the Wolfmitten Estate. In classic Guild fashion, they're hired to handle any and all problems. BC05-2: Wicked 2, 3-4 hours - The trouble continues at the Wolfmitten Estate, as a particularly unruly golem causes havoc. BC05-3: Wicked 3, 3-4 hours -  The trouble reaches peak capacity, as something has been disturbed and has awakened the walking dead! What I need from you guys is to reply to this post with an ideal day/starting time/session length/session preference , and I can grant you priority to play. If we can get at least 4 people on the same schedule, i'll post and run the game. My schedule is pretty malleable so I can work with whatever you guys got, most likely. Thanks.
erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. Example: I'm usually free Mon/Tue mornings EDT and my schedule is open Thu/Fri all day/night EDT. Can play either session. Thanks.
Erwin I'll give you the starting that I have 4-5 hours of space or maybe more. During week days I am free : Tuesdays 17:00 EDT Wednesday 13:00 EDT, Thursdays 19:00 EDT. Saturdays 15:00 until 19:00 EDT (after that time I have prior engagements)  and Sunday 13:00 EDT 
Assuming a 4-5 hour session Erwin Monday morning EDT would be great for me (so, anything from 8AM-3PM EDT start time). Noon to 3PM EDT start time on Thursday or Friday would be great as well.
Tuesdays about 6/7 PM EDT, Wednesdays same time. Thursday is a no go, but Friday at 8 PM EDT is a good time for me
Tuesday-thursday, from around 1pm-9pm.  Sat and Sunday at around 8 pm and on (run a fifth ed game before then), Monday and Friday are a no go, since I run a sci fi and 4th ed game in the evenings. 
AliceSteel
Sheet Author
API Scripter
M-Sa 01:00-05:00 EDT (can go slightly over M-Th and possibly far later on F and Sa) Su 14:30-05:00 EDT Level 5 new character and new to this group but experienced with both 4e and Roll20.
Are there any other players with heroic characters AL 7-10 that are free on July 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th? I would like to request a DM run a game for us on one of those day anytime between 8:00 am EDT to whenever on the 4th, 5th, and 6th, and 8:00 am EDT to 10:00pm EDT on the 7th. Please reply to this post or DM me on Discord so I can tally up how many are interested before I @DM the server.

Edited 1565080377
erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. Example: I'm usually free Mon/Tue mornings EDT and my schedule is open Thu/Fri all day/night EDT. Can play either session. Thanks. I'm free week 32 friday 17:00-24:00 CEST and sunday 13:00-22:00 CEST (not quite sure about schedule for next week yet though). I have one lvl 5 leader (and making a a lvl 5 controller/striker hybrid).
erwin said: erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. Example: I'm usually free Mon/Tue mornings EDT and my schedule is open Thu/Fri all day/night EDT. Can play either session. Thanks. I'm free practically every day 16-24 CET 
erwin said: erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. Example: I'm usually free Mon/Tue mornings EDT and my schedule is open Thu/Fri all day/night EDT. Can play either session. Thanks. I've got a brand new 5th-level character. Sunday-Friday I can do anything that ends  before/at 4 pm EDT. That's every week. Unfortunately my schedule changes every week, so days I'm available after 4 pm EDT are going to be random. I could potentially hop into something planned around others' schedules though.
thx guys, sesh posted for sunday

Edited 1565371013
Al6. avail after 5pm et monday and fri and before 5pm et 99% of saturdays erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 5 AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. BC01: Stigma, 4-5 hours - A village suffers from an epidemic of missing children; so The Guild is hired to investigate and hopefully rescue the kiddies! BC02: Contempt, 3-4 hours - A criminal organization has recently taken over a small island town; The Guild is hired to rout their main forces. BC05-1: Wicked 1, 3-4 hours - There's trouble at the renovation site of the Wolfmitten Estate. In classic Guild fashion, they're hired to handle any and all problems. BC05-2: Wicked 2, 3-4 hours - The trouble continues at the Wolfmitten Estate, as a particularly unruly golem causes havoc. BC05-3: Wicked 3, 3-4 hours -  The trouble reaches peak capacity, as something has been disturbed and has awakened the walking dead!
I can play any games Monday-Thursday after 6:00 pm EDT, but they must end no later than 10:30pm. Saturdays I can play anytime. Sundays I can play anytime, but it must end no later than 10:30pm.
I can play all days 16-24 CET
I'm quite excited to be playing 4E D&D again. I'm at the 'zeal of the convert' phase and I can't get enough. With few exceptions, I'm available 18:00 EST from to 00:30 EST Monday through Thursday, anytime after 18:00 EST on Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday. Who else wants to do this thang?

Edited 1571629257
As per the guidelines on the Discord welcome page, I'd like to see if I can get three or four more players and then if possible request a session. I looked at the schedule, and won't be able to make it to any of the sessions posted in the next two weeks. My available start times in order of preference are: ***Saturday morning any time from 9:00 EDT to 12:00 EDT. **Midnight EDT so long as it's not  on either end of Sunday. *Weekday mornings from 7:00 EDT to 9:00 EDT, preferably closer to the 9:00. If any of these times work for other players, my level 5 runepriest would love to join you. I very much enjoyed my first session, and am looking forward to many more to come. Each of these times allows for 6 hour sessions. If we can be reasonably sure the session would end before that, I could start later accordingly.
i would certainly be game for a saturday morning game and i have a 5 to use so you can count me as a +1
You can count me in for Saturdays as well, and can do for Wednesdays between 7 and 9 EDT as well.

Edited 1571767370
i'm definitely down for saturdays! as well as all weekday mornings, since i usually don't work until the afternoon i'd also like to just request more heroics, just for us newbies
Samantha, Max, Raven, Ihsan, Numerorion, and I wish to request an AL 7 game for Saturday November 9th 2019 and November 10th 2019. We all prefer that the game start around 11:00am EST and prefer an Arena for November 10th that will go no longer than 4 hours.
Samantha, Max, Raven, Ihsan, Numerorion, and I wish to request an AL 8 game for Saturday November 23, 2019 at 12:30 EST.
Samantha, Max, Raven, Ihsan, Numerorion, and I wish to request an AL 8 game for Saturday November 30, 2019 and December 7th, 2019 at 12:30 EST.
I was wondering if any players would be available for a AL 5 game any day between now and the 14th anytime after 7pm Mst because I am moving on the 15 and am itching to get a session in before I spend two days traveling on a greyhound bus. So if interested please reply so we can request a Dm. 
Crimson hunter09 said: I was wondering if any players would be available for a AL 5 game any day between now and the 14th anytime after 7pm Mst because I am moving on the 15 and am itching to get a session in before I spend two days traveling on a greyhound bus. So if interested please reply so we can request a Dm.  Hi, please note there is a game on the schedule for Monday night
baldhermit said: Crimson hunter09 said: I was wondering if any players would be available for a AL 5 game any day between now and the 14th anytime after 7pm Mst because I am moving on the 15 and am itching to get a session in before I spend two days traveling on a greyhound bus. So if interested please reply so we can request a Dm.  Hi, please note there is a game on the schedule for Monday night perfect thank you

Edited 1578340183
Crimson hunter09 said: I was wondering if any players would be available for a AL 5 game any day between now and the 14th anytime after 7pm Mst because I am moving on the 15 and am itching to get a session in before I spend two days traveling on a greyhound bus. So if interested please reply so we can request a Dm.  I could play today 6.01 with no limit and tomorrow 7.01 and day afer 8.01 no longer than 3,5 hour
I would like to get a run of Wicked 1-3 in on Korin before she gets to paragon. The dates/times I suggest are Monday 10th - Saturday 15th - Monday 17th at 1pm EST / 19.00 CET. Please get in touch on Discord if you're interested!
Would like to bump this thread again: It may not be such a serious issue as we have quite the influx of games lately, but sometimes certain players' schedules don't mesh with the typical run-times for guild games. As one of the DMs with a more malleable schedule, and one who often DM's/plays at strange times (like with the noc shift/ ass-o-clock  crew) I'm more than happy to field requests if certain criteria could be met. What I need from you guys is to  reply to this post with an ideal day/starting time/session length/session preference , and I can grant you priority to play. If we can get at least 4 people on the same schedule, i'll post and run the game. I have my games listed here   Just as well, the other DMs have their games listed here  and may be likely to field requests if there is enough interest/fits their schedule 

Edited 1581000033
I'm definitely one of the odd ducks with timing preferences: EU daytime is the best for me. Ideal day: any workday Ideal starting time: 3AM - 5AM EDT Session length: 3-5h Session preference: no clue about specific sessions, but I like a healthy mix of roleplaying and combat Other players: Sami can join these times (anyone else, feel free to message me so I can add you!) edit: oh yes, and my only character is a lvl5, soon getting to lvl6.
erwin said: What I need from you guys is to  reply to this post with an ideal day/starting time/session length/session preference , and I can grant you priority to play. If we can get at least 4 people on the same schedule, i'll post and run the game. I have my games listed here   For me, it's as much about the day as it is the time, since I have specific conflicts due to play rehearsals. Ideal day, therefore, is Sun and Tues. Start time: 10pm or 11pm Eastern Duration: 3 to 4 hours.  Sadly, going 5 is kinda taxing and really only works with the 10pm start. Session: only have a level 5 atm, so lots of heroic stuff, pleaseandthankyou!

Edited 1581159592
Ideal day:  Friday Ideal starting time:  7AM+ EST (which is 9pm in Korea) Session length:  3-5h Session preference:  Heroic tier; combat with a bit of story
erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 5 possible AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. BC01: Stigma, 4-5 hours - A village suffers from an epidemic of missing children; so The Guild is hired to investigate and hopefully rescue the kiddies! BC02: Contempt, 3-4 hours - A criminal organization has recently taken over a small island town; The Guild is hired to rout their main forces. BC05-1: Wicked 1, 3-4 hours - There's trouble at the renovation site of the Wolfmitten Estate. In classic Guild fashion, they're hired to handle any and all problems. BC05-2: Wicked 2, 3-4 hours - The trouble continues at the Wolfmitten Estate, as a particularly unruly golem causes havoc. BC05-3: Wicked 3, 3-4 hours -  The trouble reaches peak capacity, as something has been disturbed and has awakened the walking dead! What I need from you guys is to reply to this post with an ideal day/starting time/session length/session preference , and I can grant you priority to play. If we can get at least 4 people on the same schedule, i'll post and run the game. My schedule is pretty malleable so I can work with whatever you guys got, most likely. Thanks. Ideal Day: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday Ideal Starting Time:  4:00 Pm, Central Standard Time Session Length:  3-4 hours on the short end, 6-8 hours on the long end. Generally as long as it ends at or before Midnight (CST), I'm good. Session Type Preference:  Mood dependent; generally speaking, combat > story but story should still be present. The new character I have is also the only character I have currently; T'Chai of Athas.
Craig K. said: erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 5 possible AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. BC01: Stigma, 4-5 hours - A village suffers from an epidemic of missing children; so The Guild is hired to investigate and hopefully rescue the kiddies! BC02: Contempt, 3-4 hours - A criminal organization has recently taken over a small island town; The Guild is hired to rout their main forces. BC05-1: Wicked 1, 3-4 hours - There's trouble at the renovation site of the Wolfmitten Estate. In classic Guild fashion, they're hired to handle any and all problems. BC05-2: Wicked 2, 3-4 hours - The trouble continues at the Wolfmitten Estate, as a particularly unruly golem causes havoc. BC05-3: Wicked 3, 3-4 hours -  The trouble reaches peak capacity, as something has been disturbed and has awakened the walking dead! What I need from you guys is to reply to this post with an ideal day/starting time/session length/session preference , and I can grant you priority to play. If we can get at least 4 people on the same schedule, i'll post and run the game. My schedule is pretty malleable so I can work with whatever you guys got, most likely. Thanks. Ideal Day: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday Ideal Starting Time:  4:00 Pm, Central Standard Time Session Length:  3-4 hours on the short end, 6-8 hours on the long end. Generally as long as it ends at or before Midnight (CST), I'm good. Session Type Preference:  Mood dependent; generally speaking, combat > story but story should still be present. The new character I have is also the only character I have currently; T'Chai of Athas. I'd be down to party up for some sessions; in the week after next I'd be able to do most of these times/dates (except probably Wednesday). Since my only character is a lvl 7 fighter, and I prefer combat any way, I'm totally good with combat > story.
'Sup there. So, after talking to Erwin for the possibility of playing Stigma and Contempt at AL8 I'm coming there bc didn't find enough people and stuff so who knows maybe some people here could do it as well. We've got so far Han, Sami and I that could potentially make it for those games on Saturdays between let's say 12PM and 2PM EST / 6PM and 8PM CET, depending on when y'all can and stuff, well.. Just say it there and we could maybe do it I guess? 👀
Max said: 'Sup there. So, after talking to Erwin for the possibility of playing Stigma and Contempt at AL8 I'm coming there bc didn't find enough people and stuff so who knows maybe some people here could do it as well. We've got so far Han, Sami and I that could potentially make it for those games on Saturdays between let's say 12PM and 2PM EST / 6PM and 8PM CET, depending on when y'all can and stuff, well.. Just say it there and we could maybe do it I guess?  I'm not available this weekend at that time, but I can join in after that. Perfectly willing to bring Larya or Furkep for either time
Max said: 'Sup there. So, after talking to Erwin for the possibility of playing Stigma and Contempt at AL8 I'm coming there bc didn't find enough people and stuff so who knows maybe some people here could do it as well. We've got so far Han, Sami and I that could potentially make it for those games on Saturdays between let's say 12PM and 2PM EST / 6PM and 8PM CET, depending on when y'all can and stuff, well.. Just say it there and we could maybe do it I guess?  AL8 on a Saturday afternoon EST shouldn't have much problem going off. Hard to predict my schedule on weekends given non-American football playing kid, but I'm often available then.
Ethan S. said: Craig K. said: erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 5 possible AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. BC01: Stigma, 4-5 hours - A village suffers from an epidemic of missing children; so The Guild is hired to investigate and hopefully rescue the kiddies! BC02: Contempt, 3-4 hours - A criminal organization has recently taken over a small island town; The Guild is hired to rout their main forces. BC05-1: Wicked 1, 3-4 hours - There's trouble at the renovation site of the Wolfmitten Estate. In classic Guild fashion, they're hired to handle any and all problems. BC05-2: Wicked 2, 3-4 hours - The trouble continues at the Wolfmitten Estate, as a particularly unruly golem causes havoc. BC05-3: Wicked 3, 3-4 hours -  The trouble reaches peak capacity, as something has been disturbed and has awakened the walking dead! What I need from you guys is to reply to this post with an ideal day/starting time/session length/session preference , and I can grant you priority to play. If we can get at least 4 people on the same schedule, i'll post and run the game. My schedule is pretty malleable so I can work with whatever you guys got, most likely. Thanks. Ideal Day: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday Ideal Starting Time:  4:00 Pm, Central Standard Time Session Length:  3-4 hours on the short end, 6-8 hours on the long end. Generally as long as it ends at or before Midnight (CST), I'm good. Session Type Preference:  Mood dependent; generally speaking, combat > story but story should still be present. The new character I have is also the only character I have currently; T'Chai of Athas. I'd be down to party up for some sessions; in the week after next I'd be able to do most of these times/dates (except probably Wednesday). Since my only character is a lvl 7 fighter, and I prefer combat any way, I'm totally good with combat > story. I could join on Wednesdays or Fridays!

Edited 1583758280
Vherstinae said: Ethan S. said: Craig K. said: erwin said: DM LFP: looking for 4-6 NEW  heroic players, I have 2 5 possible AL6 sessions prepped and ready to go. BC01: Stigma, 4-5 hours - A village suffers from an epidemic of missing children; so The Guild is hired to investigate and hopefully rescue the kiddies! BC02: Contempt, 3-4 hours - A criminal organization has recently taken over a small island town; The Guild is hired to rout their main forces. BC05-1: Wicked 1, 3-4 hours - There's trouble at the renovation site of the Wolfmitten Estate. In classic Guild fashion, they're hired to handle any and all problems. BC05-2: Wicked 2, 3-4 hours - The trouble continues at the Wolfmitten Estate, as a particularly unruly golem causes havoc. BC05-3: Wicked 3, 3-4 hours -  The trouble reaches peak capacity, as something has been disturbed and has awakened the walking dead! What I need from you guys is to reply to this post with an ideal day/starting time/session length/session preference , and I can grant you priority to play. If we can get at least 4 people on the same schedule, i'll post and run the game. My schedule is pretty malleable so I can work with whatever you guys got, most likely. Thanks. Ideal Day: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday Ideal Starting Time:  4:00 Pm, Central Standard Time Session Length:  3-4 hours on the short end, 6-8 hours on the long end. Generally as long as it ends at or before Midnight (CST), I'm good. Session Type Preference:  Mood dependent; generally speaking, combat > story but story should still be present. The new character I have is also the only character I have currently; T'Chai of Athas. I'd be down to party up for some sessions; in the week after next I'd be able to do most of these times/dates (except probably Wednesday). Since my only character is a lvl 7 fighter, and I prefer combat any way, I'm totally good with combat > story. I could join on Wednesdays or Fridays! I am in between a brand new player and an experienced Guild member... I need to get my second character Ardjuna out of Level 5: I can play on the suggested Friday 4pm Central Daylight Time. (During Sunday to Thursday I would have to play a game which ends before 7pm EDT since I live and work in Korea)

Edited 1584138166
I am looking to find one more player right now to request a game to play right now (Friday, March 13 8:30 am and after) or soon after AL6
bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate EXAMPLE RESPONSE: hey, since that rona got me on quarantine i could play anytime after dinner until however late any day, 6PM EDT start time, no preference to session category/length but i do like fighting so lets say an arena
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate i'm not exactly newly approved but i've only played one game I can do weekdays starting around 3-4 PM EST, but i'm not a night owl, so done by 10-11 PM est on school nights weekends i'm up pretty early and can play as early as 7-8 AM EST morning are better than afternoons i'm up for any kind of session i can't play all the time, even with quarantine i'm WFH and have 2 kids, but sessions in this range i should be able to play occasionally
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate Quarantined 'till at least April 3rd, probably longer. Times I am available are usually 7am-7/8pm EDT. But can be flexible as my sleep schedule is totally wacked atm. Day doesn't really matter, unless something crops up.  I don't mind what type of game, would like to eventually try all of them!
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate Like the others said, I'm more or less on lockdown, but I still work from home. On the weekdays excluding Monday, anything between 6:00PM-8:00PM EDT I can swing, 9:00PM if it's a 2-3 hour game. I have no preference for time Saturday and Sunday. I'm open to all types of sessions.

Edited 1584966470
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate Hey! Due to the quarantine, I have a lot of free time on Weeknights! Any time after 1pm/13:00 EDT should be free for me on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Wednesdays are free usually  after 6pm/18:00 EDT. [Normal] sessions would be ideal for me, I think.
erwin said: bump: with the recent influx of new folks these last few weeks, i'm mostly looking for newly approved characters  to list their generally preferred/free play-times in response by quoting this post.  my schedule has been relatively open in the recent weeks and, give or take a few hour pockets where i WFH, i can commit to running some sessions for yall. my sessions generally follow the guild's categorization of games, though I will post the specifics to mine here: The [Arena] session label can be used loosely. They're typically 2 encounters, with no formal skill challenge, and run 3-5 hours. [Normal] sessions will generally be more involved, with 2 encounters and a skill challenge of sorts, and run 4-6 hours. [Narrative] sessions will vary wildly and possibly have no encounters! Who knows? 3-6 (or more?) hour run-time there. what I would like from you, is to quote this post with your preferred start time/day (maybe a range), and session category/duration. if i can see at least 3-4ish people that are kinda on the same schedule, i will post something to accommodate I am looking for more morning/afternoon EDT weekdays.  Preferably Mon-Thursday.  Some evenings work, but I tend to play video video games with friends during that time so I won't know until right before the game starts. Arena/Normal seems fine, but only 2 encounters seems low... multi-session adventures?