Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.0

So... when are NPCs going to get lair actions? 
Noximus Jamaicanus said: So... when are NPCs going to get lair actions?  This. So this. Please do this, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!

Edited 1508253222
Njål R. said: Noximus Jamaicanus said: So... when are NPCs going to get lair actions? This. So this. Please do this, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! I believe lair actions are left out of the SRD on purpose. I don't have the MM on here but I think they are included with that.
Ed S. said: Njål R. said: Noximus Jamaicanus said: So... when are NPCs going to get lair actions? This. So this. Please do this, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! I believe lair actions are left out of the SRD on purpose. I don't have the MM on here but I think they are included with that. I believe that they are asking for a dedicated section on the NPC character sheet for lair actions. There is a section for lengendary actions, but not section for lair actions.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Lair Actions are on my radar.
Steve K. said: Craven said: This issue is intermittent. Some time I don't have the issue and if i remove the one I do have a issue on and pull it out again its fine. That's weird. The thing I'm seeing in your log that's unusual is it's acting like it's setting the default values for the sheet a bunch of times: Triggering for change:charname_output sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Have you changed these default sheet values before? Is this happening in your Sword Coast game? Edit: Is this ever happening in a fresh new game? Yes its in my Sword Coast Game. I have not started a new game. There is a game called test server but I was just help someone else with there power card issue and it not my game. I try changing some of the default values when V2.0 when live but they don't save so I stop trying.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We pushed out a 5E OGL update to v2.1. The change log is as follows: Sheet will now ask to confirm if dropping an NPC from the compendium on an already populated sheet Added placeholder class so it’s easier to pick Barbarian and have initial class options fill in Dexterity Tiebreaker option added to NPC options and added to default sheet options Death Saving throws are now using global save modifier, if on, and the API Companion will account for this bonus Added a spacer to insure the API Companion spell slot tracking will break between level and slots left BUGFIX: Tweak to how the sheet handles compendium drops to hopefully resolve an issue some users were having with blank NPCs. BUGFIX: Custom Class “third” spell casting slot option now correctly populating slots by level BUGFIX: Fixed Animal Handling skill overflowing BUGFIX: Item Modifiers were updating incorrectly from attacks by incorrectly adding syntax for new properties BUGFIX: Passive Perception is now working correctly with the proficiency die option BUGFIX: Typo fixed for C&R icon menu option BUGFIX: Compendium Items now properly update weight on drop BUGFIX: NPC Action description only rolls are now updating when the description is modified Special thank you to Craven for helping gather bug data.