Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.0

Edited 1506633780
I was getting this issue but now its working I now have red boxes on spells with no name. My game is the Sword Coast and the character name is Filia Antem Lux in Domino. All my casters characters are showing red boxes, this was after a message trouble connecting to the server.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm still investigating the cause of the issue. A fix is to remove all the repeating sections in that group and it permanently removes the broken section.
I'm still having problems getting the correct proficiency bonus on my NPCs' spells.  My Game is named Storm King's Thunder and the NPCs affected are Hydia Moonmusk, Fylo Nelgorn and Felgolos the flying Misfortune (those are the NPCs I've redone the spells for now).  I made a spellcasting NPC after the v2.0 push, and she seems to behave finely, which would be Thane Kayalithica.
Steve K. said: I'm still investigating the cause of the issue. A fix is to remove all the repeating sections in that group and it permanently removes the broken section. You mean remove all the spells and add them again? Wow that will take while. Please tell me there is a better fix.

Edited 1506634099
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi, I really like the updated character sheet! I found that I can't successfully drag and drop compendium weapons to NPC sheets any more. I remember I previously could.  Here is an example of me trying to add a longsword to a knight NPC. I tried a few other weapons with that NPC, as well as several others. Dragging and dropping weapons works fine for PC sheets, as well as spells being dragged and dropped to spellcasting NPCs. Not a major issue but I thought I should bring it to your attention.
Steve K. said: 5keletonQuay said: While I think these new features are really cool, Roll20 is now using a LOT more RAM than it did previously, and I don't even have Advanced Fog of War turned on. Additionally, some of my creatures' macros will occasionally read out "No attribute was found for @{ [creature_name] |attack_display_flag}" or something similar. How can this be remedied? My pages which previously only lagged out with large maps now have to load chunk by chunk for every token motion. I'm only running 4GB of RAM, so this may be part of the issue, but it was working fine before the update. Any tips or options? There's nothing inherant about the 5E OGL Sheet that should be taking more RAM. In fact the sheet lost about 25% of it's attributes in this update, which if anything should use much less RAM. The @{repeating_npc_action_<ID>_attack_display_flag} is one of many fields that was removed for performance reasons. If you update anything in the NPC action does it still give you this error? When the sheet is first opened it's supposed to upgrade to v2.0 including updating every NPC Action automatically. I've noticed that when the sheets are opened up and updated it no longer gives an error, so thanks for that fix! I've also discovered that it runs much smoother on Firefox as opposed to Chrome, which is what I was using previously (due to complications with video and voice chat when using Firefox). Is there something about Chrome that hasn't been accounted for yet with v2.0?

Edited 1506636113
Alright, nice, I rolled a critical. Let's roll damage... Without fail. Every time a critical is rolled, whether or not the Critical Damage Die field is filled out , a Syntax Error goes off when you attempt to roll for damage. And if you have AutoRoll Damage and Crit turned on, you can't even roll to attack without the Syntax Error. If that option is on, attack macros are literally unusable. If it isn't on, the players have to manually roll every single damage die whenever they land a critical . This bug is gamebreaking at its worst and a hindrance at its best. I don't know if it happens with other sheets, but with OGL, it occurs. It seems to have started after the patch rolled out that allowed Features and Traits to be used similarly to spells. I'm waving the flag for help on this one, not from players, but from Roll20's programmers (or whatever they'd be called.) This bug is a serious pain in the neck. I mean, just imagine playing a min-maxed critical character with a ton of damage dice! The game would be seriously slowed down, and that's if they didn't have AutoRoll Damage and Critical on and could actually figure out what was happening to them, in which case they'd be unable to play the game. Please fix!

Edited 1506636107
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Update on the red-box spell issue. I think I've found the issue and pushed a temporary fix that should stop the sections from re-appearing if you delete them. I'm working on a longer term solution. For those experiencing the issue please refresh the application, then delete the bad spell, close and re-open the sheet to see if it no longer appears. Please let me know if that's not resolving that issue.
Steve K. said: Update on the red-box spell issue. I think I've found the issue and pushed a temporary fix that should stop the sections from re-appearing if you delete them. I'm working on a longer term solution. For those experiencing the issue please refresh the application, then delete the bad spell, close and re-open the sheet to see if it no longer appears. Please let me know if that's not resolving that issue. This has resolved the issue for me. Thank you!
Steve K. said: Update on the red-box spell issue. I think I've found the issue and pushed a temporary fix that should stop the sections from re-appearing if you delete them. I'm working on a longer term solution. For those experiencing the issue please refresh the application, then delete the bad spell, close and re-open the sheet to see if it no longer appears. Please let me know if that's not resolving that issue. Worked for me.
I have a character with a CON score of 13. I added an Amulet of Health to my character sheet and my CON was not automatically raised to 19
Thanks for the red box fix! Unfortunately, now I've encountered another spellcaster issue. The companion script doesn't seem to be tracking spell slots correctly. When I cast a spell, regardless of how many slots are remaining, it says all slots expended. I've tried deleting a spell and redragging it from the compendium, but it's still happening. 
Dave said: I have a character with a CON score of 13. I added an Amulet of Health to my character sheet and my CON was not automatically raised to 19 The Amulet of Health doesn't have the stat listed - you'll want to add Constitution: 19 - after the wondrous item notation. so it should look like this: Item Type: Wondrous, Constitution: 19
Steve K. said: Update: Global Damage Mod field should now be critting as intended Personality and other background fields should keep formatting Resources tied to items should now properly update weight Init on NPCs should be updating after re-opening sheet Magic Caster NPCs PB has been adjusted to match DMG guidelines Polished the Proficiency repeating section options to make it more intuitive Compendium Ammo tracking should work with damage only attacks with both auto and manual rolling damage I think the Magic Caster NPC PB math may be off. I noticed most of my casters have their proficiency as one less than they should be at. I have created a new campaign and new chars for testing and found that if you change the Challenge of an npc the PB is usually 1 less than it is supposed to be according to the tables in WoTC sources(pg8 MM). Furthermore, I noticed that if you change the Challenge back from a previous number it will generate an inconsistent result. For instance, I created an NPC with a Challenge of 5, this generated a PB of 2(should be 3 according to MM), I changed the Challenge to 10, this generated a PB of 3(should be 4). Now when I changed the challenge back to 5, this generated a PB of 4(should be 3). I'm not sure how this is happening.  I appreciate your dilligence in looking into these hiccups, I am very happy with the update overall!
Hello, Before the update, I was able to click and drag from the Monster Manual compendium, instantly having a functional NPC/monster stat sheet. However since the update, all that results now is that the imported monster have an empty Player sheet set as a level 1 barbarian. Could you how I could resolve this? Thank you
Follow up: I am trying to drop down items unto sheets but all I am getting is a message that says "Accepting drop from compendium" and then the NPC sheet not accepting it. Please help.
SUGGESTION: Steve, Kyle, et al, there are just too many bugs and problems to be credible  -- it doesn't add up, IMO -- the Roll20 team members are too good at their work  to make so many individual mistakes. From my own programming experience, this feels like most of the problems are mere symptoms of trouble with one piece of very basic common code, where the actual bug lies. It seems like a lot of the reported problems have to do with passing data between sections, such as: * The "one way" equipment weight counter which correctly subtracts the weight of deleted armor, but then ignores the weight of the same armor incoming from the Compendium --Don'f forget the long-running known problems with tracking ammo weight: unlike some other equipment, ammo often is tied to the separate Resource sections.); * Custom macros of various sorts fail; they probably reference many other sections in the CS; * My two identical copies of a CS in two different game rooms updated differently -- the second failed to upgrade in all its sections, and the GM there has several global macros, such as an End of Turn macro for combat. that he's attached to everyone's CS.  I've also recently noticed unexplained, unusually long delays in loading that specific game room, but not any other. * Spells and items and stats apparently disappear down black holes  -- similar to how all output from my little roll-less "Attacks" code for Held Items disappears if Auto Roll Damage & Crit is on. So, I suspect that the true culprit might be the equivalent of a missing end colon, or a register overflowing due to lack of an end condition.  That sort of bug can easily cause an apparently random cascade of failures through the code. I respectfully suggest for the team to check the most basic code that handles the transfer of variable data between sections. Thank you all!  :-D
Biggest issue I have is that this supposedly was tested on DEV server how were all of these glaring issues missed there before you did this roll out ?
Elbuort said: Biggest issue I have is that this supposedly was tested on DEV server how were all of these glaring issues missed there before you did this roll out ? That's partly why i suspect an overflow error in the code.  It's often impractical to test every aspect of a program to its most extreme limits.  The Dev's might have tested the faulty section of code, but maybe only the full rollout achieved the critical mass necessary to trip the overflow condition. If that happened, it would likely "leak" into other processes, creating many kinds of errors -- which sounds a lot like what we're observing here IRL.

Edited 1506678384
Apologies incase I've missed this, but I downloaded the Monster Manual today and I was going through them and suddenly after a while it stopped producing any NPC character sheets. I've shut down, tried different games and now I place the token from the monster manual and it shows a normal PC character sheet and I have to set as NPC then drag over the details. Not the end of the world, but thought it wouldn't be impacted.

Edited 1506681796
Steve K. said: We've pushed out a bugfix for the attack and spell issues. There are characters who got stuck and didn't finish updating. This fix should force a new update that fixes attack and spell issues. Please let us know if you're still having issues after refreshing your game and re-opening the characters. If you are please provide the name of your game and the name of the character having issues and we'll take a look. We apologize for the inconvenience.  Hi, I still have problems. I can't get the NPC spellcasters working, regardless what I try with the according attributes. The old spells don't work and the new ones usually also not. E.g. Aerisi Kalinoth in "Princes of the Apocalypse" with Ray of Frost (attack bonus is wrong: +4 [MOD] + 2[PROF] but should be +3+3, at least here it is in total correct; the new spell: +3[INT] +2[PROF] => proficiency wrong, INT correct). Also several issues with PCs. E.g. PC is Lia in "Princes of the Apocalypse" spell Frostbite leads to: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found. When calling it from the attack panel. From spell panel it works. I strongly recommend to roll this whole update back! You annoy thousands of players with it, and it destroys thousands of hours work. Everything's totally broken.

Edited 1506683167
I had a bug yesterday in Firefox, don´t know if its also in other browsers. That when I opened my character sheet and went to the spells tab, he created an empty spell in every spell level. Everytime I reopened the character sheet.
Jack of All Trades check box doesn't seem to be adding the half prof bonus in at all, and on the character that has it in my campaign, when selecting "Use Dex to tie break" his Initiative becomes 4.14000000000000000000001. Can you please recheck that Jack of All trades is configured correctly?

Edited 1506687038
The "drag and drop functionality" for features and traits is entirely non-functional. No matter what I drag to the sheet, it's not adding anything. New sheet, old sheet, doesn't matter. Sticking to my 'simple' guns for now, but this is very disappointing.
CDC said: The "drag and drop functionality" for features and traits is entirely non-functional. No matter what I drag to the sheet, it's not adding anything. New sheet, old sheet, doesn't matter. Sticking to my 'simple' guns for now, but this is very disappointing. Kyle G. said: Jinker said: Haven't read all of this thread so forgive me if this was mentioned... I can't seem to drag and drop feats etc. from compendium to the new Traits area. Kyle G. said: Matt M said: Should I be able to drag and drop Eldrich Invocations into the Features and Traits section if I have the compendium compatible version enabled? Not yet, no. The groundwork has been lain to allow this in the future, but is not yet usable. As of right now, these Features and Traits have to be manually added.
Steve K. said: Inkcharm said: Game Settings outside the VTT. And I AM talking about importing characters from the monster manual into the game, as I do that a need-to-do-basis. When I need the monster, I grab it from the MM and drop it into the VTT, and then use it from the journals if I need more than one. Both ways of doing it currently result in what you see on the token below. And I cannot make an actual change in the game settings page right now. I make a change, I click on Save Changes, I scroll down to check and I find what you see below no matter what I try to do to it. I can't remove it. All I want is for the Monster Manual to give me monsters with fully linked and filled out health bars again. It's not working, and I'm going mad trying to edit the game settings when it doesn't save.&nbsp; Basically, right now, I can't use any of the content I paid for without putting in more work. I need to manually edit the spellcaster NPCs in Tales of the Yawning Portal, and who knows what is going on with the Monster Manual/Volo's stuff I drag and drop for my homebrew game, since the game settings are screwed up for me and apparently I can't fix them, because I can' remove and save anything. That's strange. Are there any errors appearing in the developer console of your browser? What's the name of this game, we'll look at it specifically to see what might be going wrong. That would be great, any help and insight is appreciated.&nbsp; It's happened in this game initially:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1457470/t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1457470/t</a>... But then I wanted to confirm whether it was a game specific thing, and it's now also happening in this game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2572942/t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2572942/t</a>...
I wanted to say Thank You to the devs for continuing to work on these issues and roll out fixes as they can. &nbsp;Particularly, it seems like Steve K. is doing alot of the work, or at least is the primary communication in this thread, so thank you. &nbsp;I imagine it must be very frustrating, getting lambasted for a week by frustrated roll20 users. That said, some things I noticed: - Spell attacks seems to be working properly, so thank you. - Some spells with a saving throw don't seem to properly grab the save DC to show in the chat box. One example I found was, I believe, poison spray cantrip for Belak the Druid in Sunless Citadel. &nbsp;Spell save DC came up as DEX 0, where as some of his other spells properly show the spell save DC. - The spell listing on the character sheet for NPCs &nbsp;still looks wonky, but the new red text disclaimer seems more reasonable on getting that fixed, so I will wait on that patch. - I haven't gone through every spellcaster NPC, but I noticed, for instance, for Acererak it lists his spell save DC (under the spellcaster phasing out of the book), but for Valindra Shadowmantle, it did not have this spellcaster phasing and declaration of her spell save DC. &nbsp;I assume that is just a text oversight, as her spell seem to correctly call out the spell save DC. &nbsp;Still, it's nice to be able to seem that type of info at a glance.&nbsp; Thanks for the quick effort to fix all the update issue.

Edited 1506700676
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Daniel K. said: Follow up: I am trying to drop down items unto sheets but all I am getting is a message that says "Accepting drop from compendium" and then the NPC sheet not accepting it. Please help NPCs have never accepted items onto the NPC card. I'm assuming you're trying to add a weapon to add the attack? Simon M. said: Apologies incase I've missed this, but I downloaded the Monster Manual today and I was going through them and suddenly after a while it stopped producing any NPC character sheets. I've shut down, tried different games and now I place the token from the monster manual and it shows a normal PC character sheet and I have to set as NPC then drag over the details. Not the end of the world, but thought it wouldn't be impacted. I'm not seeing any issues importing NPCs onto the VTT directly. The fact that it's creating a new character sheet but not populating it sounds like a failure of the sheet worker code. Is this happening with all NPCs or just one monster in particular? Is it still happening this morning? If you're still having issues can you check your browser's console log for errors?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Joel M. said: Jack of All Trades check box doesn't seem to be adding the half prof bonus in at all, and on the character that has it in my campaign, when selecting "Use Dex to tie break" his Initiative becomes 4.14000000000000000000001. Can you please recheck that Jack of All trades is configured correctly? This is a rounding error. A common problem with adding floats in JavaScript. I'll look into some error handling for the turn tracker. This isn't an issue specific to this sheet.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
CDC said: The "drag and drop functionality" for features and traits is entirely non-functional. No matter what I drag to the sheet, it's not adding anything. New sheet, old sheet, doesn't matter. Sticking to my 'simple' guns for now, but this is very disappointing. Compendium drop functionality with Feats and Traits will be coming soon. However, since the SRD only contains 1 Feat and 1 Background, we're working on what requirements the sheet will need when there are a large number of feats and backgrounds to choose from.&nbsp;
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Inkcharm said: That would be great, any help and insight is appreciated.&nbsp; It's happened in this game initially:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1457470/t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1457470/t</a>... But then I wanted to confirm whether it was a game specific thing, and it's now also happening in this game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2572942/t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2572942/t</a>... Thanks for getting back to us with the info, Inkcharm. We're investigating.
On the initiative thing it seems to only happen when it comes up as a 4 and the mod.&nbsp; All the other initiative numbers seem to add .14 just fine but if a 4 is rolled it comes up with .140000000001 or some such so seems to be specific to that.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Bernd S. said: Hi, I still have problems. I can't get the NPC spellcasters working, regardless what I try with the according attributes. The old spells don't work and the new ones usually also not. E.g. Aerisi Kalinoth in "Princes of the Apocalypse" with Ray of Frost (attack bonus is wrong: +4 [MOD] + 2[PROF] but should be +3+3, at least here it is in total correct; the new spell: +3[INT] +2[PROF] =&gt; proficiency wrong, INT correct). Also several issues with PCs. E.g. PC is Lia in "Princes of the Apocalypse" spell Frostbite leads to: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found. When calling it from the attack panel. From spell panel it works. I strongly recommend to roll this whole update back! You annoy thousands of players with it, and it destroys thousands of hours work. Everything's totally broken. For spell casting NPCs, if you re-import the creature from the compendium or if you adjust the CR of the creature, change it and set it back, it will recalculate the PB based on the new metric based on the patch we put out yesterday.&nbsp; As for the PC, I made a copy of your game and was able to roll Lia's Frostbite spell. Every attack and attack spell should have upgraded when the sheet migrated from 1.6 to 2.0. That didn't seem to happen for the Frosbite spell. I will investigate why. As a work around, adjusting anything in the attack, such as checking that it has an attack and unchecking it, will cause the attack to update and function normally.
I was a bit shocked by not knowing this was coming out, and had a game last night that I had little time to update characters for, but, I have to say, I figured a lot out on my own, my players picked up on other points, and between the video, and the comments here, most things seem to be worked out, or are being worked on. With that said, I wanted to say kudos to the team. It's not perfect, but nothing ever is. What I like is that you are being receptive to the people with issues, responding, working on them, and fixing them as quickly as you can. You have also given a way to roll back some of the features (simple fields) so if people choose, they can wait until all the bugs are worked on. Overall, I like the changes, but I love how you are working on fixing things, and communicating. I know sometimes things like this are a thankless job, but I, and a lot of us players, appreciate your hard work!!!

Edited 1506724484
Steve K. said: Bernd S. said: Hi, I still have problems. I can't get the NPC spellcasters working, regardless what I try with the according attributes. The old spells don't work and the new ones usually also not. E.g. Aerisi Kalinoth in "Princes of the Apocalypse" with Ray of Frost (attack bonus is wrong: +4 [MOD] + 2[PROF] but should be +3+3, at least here it is in total correct; the new spell: +3[INT] +2[PROF] =&gt; proficiency wrong, INT correct). Also several issues with PCs. E.g. PC is Lia in "Princes of the Apocalypse" spell Frostbite leads to: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found. When calling it from the attack panel. From spell panel it works. I strongly recommend to roll this whole update back! You annoy thousands of players with it, and it destroys thousands of hours work. Everything's totally broken. For spell casting NPCs, if you re-import the creature from the compendium or if you adjust the CR of the creature, change it and set it back, it will recalculate the PB based on the new metric based on the patch we put out yesterday.&nbsp; As for the PC, I made a copy of your game and was able to roll Lia's Frostbite spell. Every attack and attack spell should have upgraded when the sheet migrated from 1.6 to 2.0. That didn't seem to happen for the Frosbite spell. I will investigate why. As a work around, adjusting anything in the attack, such as checking that it has an attack and unchecking it, will cause the attack to update and function normally. Sorry, but that does not seem to help. E.g.: Princes of the Apocalypse, NPC Howling Hatred Priest, spell Shocking Grasp. There the old spell works, but the new spell shows only +2 to the spell attack, although I changed CR, edit, save, change CR back, edit, save. Changing the spell caster level also didn't change anything. For Aerisi it worked: the new spell (Ray of Frost) ist ok, but now the old spell shows PROF=3 (ok), MOD=4 (wrong, would be INT+3). Other example with Aerisi: Chain Lightning. There I get (old spell): No attribute was found for @{Aerisi Kalinoth|spellname_base} and I was never asked for the level to cast the spell. Same for Cloudkill.
there maybe an art issue with 3d dice turned on with the updated sheet and using auto damage and crit turned on. completely new character Attack rolled 1d20 normal what is weird is that the dice are shown rolling 2 times the setup for example if i set 1d6 the dice display 2d6 but the roll text does not match the displayed dice. text example warhammer (roll text says 1d8+st(3)r=2+3) what is shown matches per say but an additional damage die was rolled. this did not happen before the upgrade. i can confirm 3d dice work normally when auto damage is off&nbsp;
lord mage said: there maybe an art issue with 3d dice turned on with the updated sheet and using auto damage and crit turned on. completely new character Attack rolled 1d20 normal what is weird is that the dice are shown rolling 2 times the setup for example if i set 1d6 the dice display 2d6 but the roll text does not match the displayed dice. text example warhammer (roll text says 1d8+st(3)r=2+3) what is shown matches per say but an additional damage die was rolled. this did not happen before the upgrade. i can confirm 3d dice work normally when auto damage is off&nbsp; This did happen before the update and is a limitation in the 3d dice functionality. When auto roll damage is set, roll20 does not know whether the attack is a crit or not at the time you pick up the dice to hit (and roll damage at the same time). To account for this, critical damage dice are automatically rolled (thus the 2d8 that you see in the image). By the time the roll template appears in chat, roll20 knows whether the attack is a critical hit or not. If it's a crit, the critical damage dice are used and appear in the roll template. If it is not a crit, the critical damage dice is not used and hidden in the roll template.
Joel M. said: Dave said: I have a character with a CON score of 13. I added an Amulet of Health to my character sheet and my CON was not automatically raised to 19 The Amulet of Health doesn't have the stat listed - you'll want to add Constitution: 19 - after the wondrous item notation. so it should look like this:&nbsp;Item Type: Wondrous, Constitution: 19 That worked. Thanks!
The new sheets work great. The only issue that I am having is that my ability scores keep getting messed up. Example have strength at 20, come back today and it has a blue "39*" for my ability score at a +14... Doesn't matter where I edit my ability scores or what I change it to, its still giving me ridiculous modifiers. Anyone else having these issues?
Wick said: The new sheets work great. The only issue that I am having is that my ability scores keep getting messed up. Example have strength at 20, come back today and it has a blue "39*" for my ability score at a +14... Doesn't matter where I edit my ability scores or what I change it to, its still giving me ridiculous modifiers. Anyone else having these issues? Okay, for some reason in my equipment I have my gauntlets of ogre power.....the sheet automatically added 19 to my ability score...That was the issue
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
I too am getting the "SPELL SLOT LEVEL NaNALL SLOTS EXPENDED" or other weird behavior. Also spell tracking is broken.&nbsp; I'm sure it's all been mentioned before, but just in case.
Wick said: Wick said: The new sheets work great. The only issue that I am having is that my ability scores keep getting messed up. Example have strength at 20, come back today and it has a blue "39*" for my ability score at a +14... Doesn't matter where I edit my ability scores or what I change it to, its still giving me ridiculous modifiers. Anyone else having these issues? Okay, for some reason in my equipment I have my gauntlets of ogre power.....the sheet automatically added 19 to my ability score...That was the issue Can you confirm in the MODS for the Gauntlet does it say Strength: 19 or Strength 19? (Specifically asking if there is a colon in the middle, that's how the character sheets knows to overwrite the value or add the value to the current)
Giger said: I too am getting the "SPELL SLOT LEVEL NaNALL SLOTS EXPENDED" or other weird behavior. Also spell tracking is broken.&nbsp; I'm sure it's all been mentioned before, but just in case. Newly added spells or existing prior to the update?
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
It appears to be existing spells, i readded one and it's reporting correctly, however spell tracking remains broken for that spell.
Mainly the Higher level casting and on Cantrips the Spell tracking is wonky - anything that is set to use a higher level cast is off.
Daniel K. said: Hello, Before the update, I was able to click and drag from the Monster Manual compendium, instantly having a functional NPC/monster stat sheet. However since the update, all that results now is that the imported monster have an empty Player sheet set as a level 1 barbarian. Could you how I could resolve this? Thank you I am also having this problem. When pulling a monster out of the Monster Manual on to the map, the token is always medium instead of the proper size, and the NPC sheet does not populate.&nbsp; All I'm left with is a Level 1 Barbarian. Pull out a green dragon?&nbsp; Get a L1 Barbarian. Pull out an ogre zombie?&nbsp; Get a L1 Barbarian.
Daniel K. said: Hello, Before the update, I was able to click and drag from the Monster Manual compendium, instantly having a functional NPC/monster stat sheet. However since the update, all that results now is that the imported monster have an empty Player sheet set as a level 1 barbarian. Could you how I could resolve this? Thank you that's what is happening to me, before we were able to click and drag a ''monster'' from the compendium and it automaticaly create a npc character sheet...

Edited 1506746807
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
I keep running into issues with NPCs where I add a spell and get a DC of 0. Also everything that relied on halfling luck, such as the below, is now broken.
Steve K. said: Tim S. said: Is there a list for all possible item-mod-field entries? Just entered "sleight_of_hand bonus: 5", which worked but it did not update the skill when unequiping or deleting the item. (Works fine with the other skills I tested) These will be included on the 5E OGL Wiki page when it's finished being updated. Don't you think updating the Wiki page BEFORE releasing the update would have been a good idea? That way all people whose content was inevitably going to be broken would at least have access to the needed information to start making repairs, rather than them being left hanging in the wind for days or weeks after the update.