Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Pathfinder Character Sheet 1.22

Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adam said: It might not be the worst idea to suggest having particular attack buffs tie into those values, since an on-the-fly attack roll wouldn't benefit from the buff bonus without having an explicit listing in the attacks table. The generic Melee and Ranged (and CMB) buttons are useful for all sorts of things. Thanks for your feedback Adam :) Request noted for review.
Natha said: Are you making reference to base abilities (Strength, Dexterity ...) or Spell-like abilities ? Thanks for responding! And I'm referring to base abilities. There's a Temp field for adjusting the ability scores, but there's no way as far as I've noticed to adjust the ability rolls, i.e. a Strength roll. I know they can be modified by conditions like Frightened, but some effects buff or penalize ability rolls as well. It would be useful to have either a Temp field in the "show/hide notes" drop-down of each ability, or one Temp field that effects them all.

Edited 1554064442
Is anyone working on an importer for the official pathfinder character sheet? Paul Singleton, of dinglesgames.com, is willing to produce an output sheet for his pathfinder npc generator that outputs the character sheet in json, if someone can provide him a list of the variable names that should be included in the json. His npc generator is an excellent piece of work that generates npc's up to 20th level of pretty much all the available pathfinder classes and of pretty much any creature type.
I was wondering, is there any possible way to set up bonuses that apply only to critical confirmation & critical damage? For example: the Unerring Weapon spell grants a bonus to Critical confirmation rolls. It would be nice to have this bonus calculated in when applied. Likewise there are the elemental burst weapon enchantments that add 1d10 extra damage on crits in addition to their normal 1d6. or Mythic Power Attack, which double's it's own bonus on crit before applying your weapon's crit multiplier.
Is there any way to parse data from statblocks to the sheet? I can copy a statblock from a Pathfinder Society scenario, edit it in Notepad, paste it in a token's GM notes, and then execute the parse command so that it inputs the data to the Community Sheet.
bug: Buffs seem to have issues when using @{level} for a calculation... thus forcing the more cumbersome (@{class1_level}+@{class2_level}+@{class3_level}) to be required for buffs based on total character level.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: bug: Buffs seem to have issues when using @{level} for a calculation... thus forcing the more cumbersome (@{class1_level}+@{class2_level}+@{class3_level}) to be required for buffs based on total character level. Hi Chell. This is a bug (level was not handled by Buffs). Thanks for the feedback, this will be fixed ASAP.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Xathos of Varisia said: Is there any way to parse data from statblocks to the sheet? I can copy a statblock from a Pathfinder Society scenario, edit it in Notepad, paste it in a token's GM notes, and then execute the parse command so that it inputs the data to the Community Sheet. Hi Xathos. This is not and will not be handled by the sheet. But the community is free to create an API script for that.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: I was wondering, is there any possible way to set up bonuses that apply only to critical confirmation & critical damage? For example: the Unerring Weapon spell grants a bonus to Critical confirmation rolls. It would be nice to have this bonus calculated in when applied. Likewise there are the elemental burst weapon enchantments that add 1d10 extra damage on crits in addition to their normal 1d6. or Mythic Power Attack, which double's it's own bonus on crit before applying your weapon's crit multiplier. There is no way to do that currently, but an inline roll in the description could be a workaround: "+ [[@{dmgcritmulti}d6]] to critical damage".
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Seph said: Natha said: Are you making reference to base abilities (Strength, Dexterity ...) or Spell-like abilities ? Thanks for responding! And I'm referring to base abilities. There's a Temp field for adjusting the ability scores, but there's no way as far as I've noticed to adjust the ability rolls, i.e. a Strength roll. I know they can be modified by conditions like Frightened, but some effects buff or penalize ability rolls as well. It would be useful to have either a Temp field in the "show/hide notes" drop-down of each ability, or one Temp field that effects them all. Hi Seth. Thanks for your feedback. To be sure I understand the request, in what situation a buff (using all abilities), or using the Query modifier for Ability rolls, in the configuration section, would not do the trick?
Bug: Armor max Dex value cannot be set to 0 for Heavy Armor. Inputting 0 always results in no Max Dex instead of 0 Max Dex. Could this be fixed to output 0 Dex when the Heavy option is selected, but retain the current functionality when Light or Misc is selected?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: Bug: Armor max Dex value cannot be set to 0 for Heavy Armor. Inputting 0 always results in no Max Dex instead of 0 Max Dex. Could this be fixed to output 0 Dex when the Heavy option is selected, but retain the current functionality when Light or Misc is selected? Thanks again for your feedback, Chell. You are right, 0 Max Dex value is not handled by the sheet. This will be investigated to find a suitable solution.
Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended: When you create a Buff like this: Name : Whatever Mods : +4 to Str Then you can't change the STR Temp value in the sheet anymore. You can type a value in there, but it'll revert to 0 if the Buff ist deactivated or to 4(in my example) if it is actiavted.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
K G. said: Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended: When you create a Buff like this: Name : Whatever Mods : +4 to Str Then you can't change the STR Temp value in the sheet anymore. You can type a value in there, but it'll revert to 0 if the Buff ist deactivated or to 4(in my example) if it is actiavted. Hi K G. and thanks for your feedback. It's intended. As explained in the documentation, Buffs are calculating a fix temp value when applied, so mixing buffs and manual modification of a specific temp attribute is not possible, sorry.
Natha said: Hi K G. and thanks for your feedback. It's intended. As explained in the documentation, Buffs are calculating a fix temp value when applied, so mixing buffs and manual modification of a specific temp attribute is not possible, sorry. What's your best practice recommendation for combining and distinguishing permanent-ish ability score changes such as belts and or inherent bonuses from reading superbooks?

Edited 1554824733
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adam said: What's your best practice recommendation for combining and distinguishing permanent-ish ability score changes such as belts and or inherent bonuses from reading superbooks? Hi Adam. My advice would be to use buffs, or change the base value + note the value and origin(s) of the permanen-ish increase(s) in the ability notes:

Edited 1555019747
Natha said: Hi Seth. Thanks for your feedback. To be sure I understand the request, in what situation a buff (using all abilities), or using the Query modifier for Ability rolls, in the configuration section, would not do the trick? I hadn't noticed Ability rolls could have a Query mod added. I suppose that could work, but the use I had in mind was for an alternate ruleset I'm using in my campaign. I'm using Wound Thresholds, and I've added the conditions that it applies as buffs: Grazed, Wounded, and Critical; each applies a penalty to ability checks rather than ability scores of -1, -2, and -3, respectively. (The other penalties affect things that are currently supported by buffs.) The Query mod asks for a value input each time an ability roll is made; having a way to apply a Temp mod to specific and/or all ability rolls - similar to how the Frightened condition already places a penalty on each ability roll - or a way to add custom conditions would be convenient for my players.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Seph said: I hadn't noticed Ability rolls could have a Query mod added. I suppose that could work, but the use I had in mind was for an alternate ruleset I'm using in my campaign. I'm using Wound Thresholds, and I've added the conditions that it applies as buffs: Grazed, Wounded, and Critical; each applies a penalty to ability checks rather than ability scores of -1, -2, and -3, respectively. (The other penalties affect things that are currently supported by buffs.) The Query mod asks for a value input each time an ability roll is made; having a way to apply a Temp mod to specific and/or all ability rolls - similar to how the Frightened condition already places a penalty on each ability roll - or a way to add custom conditions would be convenient for my players. Ok. Thanks for the details, Seth. Since the sheet aims at CRB support, query modifiers, or specific macros, are you best options.
Quick question. Some of the conditions on this sheet don't seem to alter any values on the sheet. For example, the unconscious condition should drastically lower your AC by the rules of the game, but turning it on on the sheet doesn't do anything. Others clearly work but what is the point of enabling them if they don't change anything?
Unconscious doesn't do anything RAW, but it includes the helpless and possibly prone conditions.
I've gotten a response regarding the conditions that "imply" other conditions, and that's intended that they don't also include them. It's up to the GM to say an unconcious character is also helpless and prone, for example.
Hey, is there a way to make the buffs "share"/output calculate the values before they're sent to chat. For a standard barbarian rage, the buff (a "i never have to touch this again" buff) looks like this: +(4 + min(4, 2*(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to STR +(4 + min(4, 2*(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to CON +(2 + min(2, (floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to Will -2 to AC +((2+min(2,(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) * @{class1_level}) to HP We'll take a 7th level barbarian as an example for what those values calculate to: +4 Morale to STR +4 Morale to CON +2 Morale to Will -2 to AC +14 to HP I don't know if it's feasible to have the sheet show those calculated values as rolls or not... but that would reduce chat spam quite a bit for buffs like Rage or Power Attack that you don't have to update.
Suggestion: Allow rolling Languages to chat similarly to how Senses can be sent to chat.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: Quick question. Some of the conditions on this sheet don't seem to alter any values on the sheet. For example, the unconscious condition should drastically lower your AC by the rules of the game, but turning it on on the sheet doesn't do anything. Others clearly work but what is the point of enabling them if they don't change anything? Hi Nick. As AndrielChaoti pointed out : Please note that the conditions that have a mechanical effect on the sheet, and those which don't, are explicitely listed in the sheet's wiki (see&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Conditions" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Conditions</a>) &nbsp;and that it's intentional. Regarding Helpless or&nbsp; Paralyzed etc. effect on stats,&nbsp; &nbsp;not applying the modifier is thus intentional, as the character in these situations isn't supposed to act/roll, so applying the mechanical consequences on the sheet rolls/stats is an unnecessary technical overload. As saving throws for unconscious/helpless characters is a debatable question, we chose to leave it to the GM/players to be handled. Not interlinking conditions is intentional, to accomodate for house rules and GM interpretation.

Edited 1555852614
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
AndrielChaoti said: Hey, is there a way to make the buffs "share"/output calculate the values before they're sent to chat. For a standard barbarian rage, the buff (a "i never have to touch this again" buff) looks like this: +(4 + min(4, 2*(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to STR +(4 + min(4, 2*(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to CON +(2 + min(2, (floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to Will -2 to AC +((2+min(2,(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) * @{class1_level}) to HP We'll take a 7th level barbarian as an example for what those values calculate to: +4 Morale to STR +4 Morale to CON +2 Morale to Will -2 to AC +14 to HP I don't know if it's feasible to have the sheet show those calculated values as rolls or not... but that would reduce chat spam quite a bit for buffs like Rage or Power Attack that you don't have to update. Great buff Andriel! But, sorry, the sheet can not show each individual calculated mods, as everytime you enable or disabled a buff, every activated buffs/mods are parsed, and a final temporary value is calculated, including all buffs/mods (for STR for example).
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: Suggestion: Allow rolling Languages to chat similarly to how Senses can be sent to chat. Hi Chell. It makes sense. Noted.
Natha said: AndrielChaoti said: Hey, is there a way to make the buffs "share"/output calculate the values before they're sent to chat. For a standard barbarian rage, the buff (a "i never have to touch this again" buff) looks like this: +(4 + min(4, 2*(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to STR +(4 + min(4, 2*(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to CON +(2 + min(2, (floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) Morale to Will -2 to AC +((2+min(2,(floor(@{class1_level}/11)+floor(@{class1_level}/20)))) * @{class1_level}) to HP We'll take a 7th level barbarian as an example for what those values calculate to: +4 Morale to STR +4 Morale to CON +2 Morale to Will -2 to AC +14 to HP I don't know if it's feasible to have the sheet show those calculated values as rolls or not... but that would reduce chat spam quite a bit for buffs like Rage or Power Attack that you don't have to update. Great buff Andriel! But, sorry, the sheet can not show each individual calculated mods, as everytime you enable or disabled a buff, every activated buffs/mods are parsed, and a final temporary value is calculated, including all buffs/mods (for STR for example). I believe he meant for when you click the eyeball icon to output the buff to chat... in the current form it just outputs raw text. Even adding inline roll bracket doesn't alter this... though I suppose this is because the format used for calculating buffs is not the same format used for rolls. It would be nice to have that output to show the finalized numbers... but with how you've made the buffs section, I imagine it would basically require a complete rewrite of the entire section and would break every single buff that users have already made.

Edited 1555921330
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: I believe he meant for when you click the eyeball icon to output the buff to chat... in the current form it just outputs raw text. Even adding inline roll bracket doesn't alter this... though I suppose this is because the format used for calculating buffs is not the same format used for rolls. It would be nice to have that output to show the finalized numbers... but with how you've made the buffs section, I imagine it would basically require a complete rewrite of the entire section and would break every single buff that users have already made. That's what I also understood (outputing to chat the final values). But as explained, and as you pointed out, Chell, the calculation of the final values is not per buff, but for all enabled buffs at once, and is occuring at the moment where a buff is enabled or disabled. It's not really doable to change this behaviour "just" for outputting final values. Moreover, the chat output of buffs was intented to show and share the raw formulas between players (so that a buff's mods could be copied from the chat).
Natha said: Chell said: I believe he meant for when you click the eyeball icon to output the buff to chat... in the current form it just outputs raw text. Even adding inline roll bracket doesn't alter this... though I suppose this is because the format used for calculating buffs is not the same format used for rolls. It would be nice to have that output to show the finalized numbers... but with how you've made the buffs section, I imagine it would basically require a complete rewrite of the entire section and would break every single buff that users have already made. That's what I also understood (outputing to chat the final values). But as explained, and as you pointed out, Chell, the calculation of the final values is not per buff, but for all enabled buffs at once, and is occuring at the moment where a buff is enabled or disabled. It's not really doable to change this behaviour "just" for outputting final values. Moreover, the chat output of buffs was intented to show and share the raw formulas between players (so that a buff's mods could be copied from the chat). Which I can understand... and my group actually regularly uses it for this express purpose... on the topic of buffs... any ETA on when the fix for buffs not handling @{level} will be rolled out?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: &nbsp;on the topic of buffs... any ETA on when the fix for buffs not handling @{level} will be rolled out? Should be available Wednesday, if everything goes as planned.

Edited 1556054496
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder by Roll20 v1.29 PC sheet: Bug fix: AC Items Maximum Dexterity Bonus (Max Dex) can now be set to zero (0). Items with no limitation in Dex bonus are set and/or can be set to "-". PC sheet: Bug fix: Buffs: The Level attribute ("@{level}") can now be used. PC sheet: New feature: Languages can be shown in chat (hover and click the Languages title). NPC sheet: Bug fix: Text information like Tactics now display line breaks.
Bug btw in places that can use @{class%_level} you can't use @{caster%_level} for characters that have a reduced caster level ect..
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rand K. said: Bug btw in places that can use @{class%_level} you can't use @{caster%_level} for characters that have a reduced caster level ect.. Hi Rand K.&nbsp; Sorry, but I'm not sure I get what you describe. Can you elaborate, please?
If I create a custom buff increasing a main stat (e.g. +2 to str) then even if I delete the buff completely, I can no longer edit the temporary field of that stat. It just resets to 0 every time.
So I've been loving the sheet improvements lately. Especially the updates to the PC attack entries and the Conditions/Buffs sections. I had one player with nearly 16 different attack entries to account for 4 variations of 4 different weapons. With these improvements we're now down to only 7 (2 variations for 3 different weapons, and 1 weapon that needs no variations due to buffs). My only request would be this: PLEASE add Conditions/Buffs to the NPC sheets!! Running the games has gotten worlds better using this sheet and incorporating macros and all the sheet's features, but when my players start laying down some serious conditions and debuffs on NPCs it gets relatively difficult to keep track of everything across multiple enemies. Having the same functionality from the PC sheet available to the NPC sheet would be amazing. It would be even better if you could apply these conditions/buffs directly to the tokens which are then passed on to the base sheet to modify the roll. But if that's not possible even just having some way to pass the GM notes of a selected token as a whisper to the GM, where conditions, buffs and debuffs of each token can be stored, so that the appropriate conditions/buffs on the NPC sheet could be selected before rolling would be great. Also, thanks so much to the Sheet Author's. I'm really impressed with the timely updates to this sheet and how responsive you've all been to the community feedback. Much kudos to all of you!

Edited 1556525548
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GameMaster said: If I create a custom buff increasing a main stat (e.g. +2 to str) then even if I delete the buff completely, I can no longer edit the temporary field of that stat. It just resets to 0 every time. Hi GameMaster, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry but I can't reproduce this behaviour (once deleted, I can modify manually the relative temp field). Does this character have any other buff using STR? If not, have you tried closing and reopening the sheet, and/or reloading the game?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Timothy D. said: So I've been loving the sheet improvements lately. Especially the updates to the PC attack entries and the Conditions/Buffs sections. I had one player with nearly 16 different attack entries to account for 4 variations of 4 different weapons. With these improvements we're now down to only 7 (2 variations for 3 different weapons, and 1 weapon that needs no variations due to buffs). My only request would be this: PLEASE add Conditions/Buffs to the NPC sheets!! Running the games has gotten worlds better using this sheet and incorporating macros and all the sheet's features, but when my players start laying down some serious conditions and debuffs on NPCs it gets relatively difficult to keep track of everything across multiple enemies. Having the same functionality from the PC sheet available to the NPC sheet would be amazing. It would be even better if you could apply these conditions/buffs directly to the tokens which are then passed on to the base sheet to modify the roll. But if that's not possible even just having some way to pass the GM notes of a selected token as a whisper to the GM, where conditions, buffs and debuffs of each token can be stored, so that the appropriate conditions/buffs on the NPC sheet could be selected before rolling would be great. Also, thanks so much to the Sheet Author's. I'm really impressed with the timely updates to this sheet and how responsive you've all been to the community feedback. Much kudos to all of you! Hi Timothy D. Many thanks for your nice feedback, really (really) appreciated :) Regarding your request, noted for review. Just note that, contrary to PC sheet, the NPC sheet has almost no internal automation, to ease manual entries from stat blocks, where only the final values are presented, with no details about how it they were calculated. So, adding conditions or buffs would be really tricky, because it would need for us to "deconstruct" (by guess sometimes) values (like attack or skills), to reconstruct them with&nbsp;adjusted values, in most cases. But, that also means that with an API script, you would be able to adjust values directly (like bonuses to attacks), without risking to "mess" with the rest of the attributes.
Natha said: Timothy D. said: So I've been loving the sheet improvements lately. Especially the updates to the PC attack entries and the Conditions/Buffs sections. I had one player with nearly 16 different attack entries to account for 4 variations of 4 different weapons. With these improvements we're now down to only 7 (2 variations for 3 different weapons, and 1 weapon that needs no variations due to buffs). My only request would be this: PLEASE add Conditions/Buffs to the NPC sheets!! Running the games has gotten worlds better using this sheet and incorporating macros and all the sheet's features, but when my players start laying down some serious conditions and debuffs on NPCs it gets relatively difficult to keep track of everything across multiple enemies. Having the same functionality from the PC sheet available to the NPC sheet would be amazing. It would be even better if you could apply these conditions/buffs directly to the tokens which are then passed on to the base sheet to modify the roll. But if that's not possible even just having some way to pass the GM notes of a selected token as a whisper to the GM, where conditions, buffs and debuffs of each token can be stored, so that the appropriate conditions/buffs on the NPC sheet could be selected before rolling would be great. Also, thanks so much to the Sheet Author's. I'm really impressed with the timely updates to this sheet and how responsive you've all been to the community feedback. Much kudos to all of you! Hi Timothy D. Many thanks for your nice feedback, really (really) appreciated :) Regarding your request, noted for review. Just note that, contrary to PC sheet, the NPC sheet has almost no internal automation, to ease manual entries from stat blocks, where only the final values are presented, with no details about how it they were calculated. So, adding conditions or buffs would be really tricky, because it would need for us to "deconstruct" (by guess sometimes) values (like attack or skills), to reconstruct them with&nbsp;adjusted values, in most cases. But, that also means that with an API script, you would be able to adjust values directly (like bonuses to attacks), without risking to "mess" with the rest of the attributes. Honestly, even if we could only add modifications to each individual field (like say " repeating_npcatk-melee_$0_attack") in a buff/conditions layer that would be better than what we have to do right now get the same effect. So in my game I have several players that are able to produce conditions or debuffs on enemies pretty frequently. One such is our summoner that likes to summon Gloomwings which, on a failed fort save, cause creatures in an area to take -4 Str. To keep track of this I have a few options. Keep a running note of debuffs and do the math mentally for each attack, create additional attack entries on the relevant NPC sheet which are modified to reflect this -4 Str, or convert my NPC sheets to PC sheets to gain the Conditions/Buffs functionality. Dealing with one debuff like this really isn't a problem, but when multiple start stacking, and then out of a group of 4 to 10 enemies may not all be affected by the same effects, that's when it becomes a legitimate problem. I did recently notice that the NPC sheet has an option to enable Queries for different groups (abilities, attacks, skills etc.) so I'll need to explore this as a solution, but I fear that having to enter all the modifications for each attack of multiple enemies from my notes, while helping alleviate the challenge of the mental math, will still slow the game down more than if I just converted all my NPC sheets to PC. Or there might be a way to create a macro of some sort, but whenever I think of this it gets almost as complicated as just making a new attack entry for each attack variation. So understanding the challenge that the NPC sheets don't have the calculations of the PC sheet, and that we can't get an easy -4 Str automatically affecting all the attack entries. It would still help tremendously if there was some way to apply temporary (and preferably toggle-able) modifiers to specific roll-able functions (a physical attribute like Str, a specific save, a specific attack, or even just all attacks).in a central location or layer for each token on the battlefield, or if not on the tokens, at least on the NPC sheet itself. Changing on the NPC sheet itself would least allow me to easily keep a list of the effects on a token in the GM notes of each token, and then just toggle on the modifiers on the sheet before rolling its actions, then change the toggles or reset them between enemies. Anyway, thanks again for your response. Sorry if this one was a bit long.
Natha said: GameMaster said: If I create a custom buff increasing a main stat (e.g. +2 to str) then even if I delete the buff completely, I can no longer edit the temporary field of that stat. It just resets to 0 every time. Hi GameMaster, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry but I can reproduce this behaviour (once deleted, I can modify manually the relative temp field). Does this character have any other buff using STR? If not, have you tried closing and reopening the sheet, and/or reloading the game? I apologize, I realized that the temp field does work after completely deleting the buff, however I would still like to seperately add a temporary modifier to ability scores even if there is a custom buff. Is there no way to change this? Seems strange that even if the buff is turned off, the temp field cannot be modified.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GameMaster said: &nbsp;Is there no way to change this? Seems strange that even if the buff is turned off, the temp field cannot be modified. Sorry to say no on this one. Mixing both values would make "unchecking" buffs uncertain on re-calculations, as all active buffs are processed at once, to compute a final temp bonus per buffable attribute.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Timothy D. said: It would still help tremendously if there was some way to apply temporary (and preferably toggle-able) modifiers to specific roll-able functions (a physical attribute like Str, a specific save, a specific attack, or even just all attacks).in a central location or layer for each token on the battlefield, or if not on the tokens, at least on the NPC sheet itself. Changing on the NPC sheet itself would least allow me to easily keep a list of the effects on a token in the GM notes of each token, and then just toggle on the modifiers on the sheet before rolling its actions, then change the toggles or reset them between enemies. Anyway, thanks again for your response. Sorry if this one was a bit long. Thanks again for you detailed feedback Timothy. Note that you could affect attributes on several selected tokens with an API script and macros.
Is there any reason we can't just select specific skills to use in the buffs?

Edited 1557216110
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nathan S. said: Is there any reason we can't just select specific skills to use in the buffs? Hi Nathan S. You should be able to buff a specifi skill (or several).&nbsp; Cf.&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Buffable_Stats" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Buffable_Stats</a> If it doesn't work as intended, please let me know.

Edited 1557583553
Hello folks, I am trying to make a Macro for attack Buttons Currently i have this : /w @{Selected|character_name} &amp;{template:pc} {{name=Attacks}} {{type=attack}} {{descflag=[[1]]}} {{showchar=@{selected|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{selected|character_name}}}{{desc= [@{selected|repeating_attacks_$0_atkname} | @{selected|repeating_attacks_$0_atkbonusdisplay}](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{selected|repeating_attacks_$0_fullattack}) [@{selected|repeating_attacks_$1_atkname} | @{selected|repeating_attacks_$1_atkbonusdisplay}](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{selected|repeating_attacks_$1_fullattack}) [@{selected|repeating_attacks_$2_atkname} | @{selected|repeating_attacks_$2_atkbonusdisplay}](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{selected|repeating_attacks_$2_fullattack}) [@{selected|repeating_attacks_$3_atkname} | @{selected|repeating_attacks_$3_atkbonusdisplay}](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{selected|repeating_attacks_$3_fullattack}) [@{selected|repeating_attacks_$4_atkname} | @{selected|repeating_attacks_$4_atkbonusdisplay}](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{selected|repeating_attacks_$4_fullattack}) }} How can i make it adapt itself to the number of different Attacks the selected Character has ? Since in my macro the selected would need to have at least 5 attacks to not spam a buttload of errors and having more than 5 would only show the first 5 attacks in his sheet. If some1 knows the answer you'd make my day. or: how can i ask the sheet how many Repeating rows of something (different Attacks in this case) are in use ?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lemmi said: How can i make it adapt itself to the number of different Attacks the selected Character has ? (...) or: how can i ask the sheet how many Repeating rows of something (different Attacks in this case) are in use ? Hi Lemmi. Currently, it's not possible in Roll20 (either knowing the number of items in a repeating section, nor generating a macro that would auto adapt to this number), at least without using the API.
Natha said: Hi Lemmi. Currently, it's not possible in Roll20 (either knowing the number of items in a repeating section, nor generating a macro that would auto adapt to this number), at least without using the API. Ah, i feared as much since i found nothing in the source , thanks for the clarification, but is there per chance a way to not show error messages in the chat ? That would solve one problem.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lemmi said: but is there per chance a way to not show error messages in the chat ? That would solve one problem. Not that I know of, sorry. But macro pros might know better.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Greetings Pathfinders - Version 1.3 of the Pathfinder by Roll20 Character Sheet has gone live! We are closing down this thread as this marks the end of the active development cycle on this sheet. We have begun a maintenance related bug thread here for any future issues. Thank you all for your feedback over the past year to make this sheet a better resource for your Pathfinder games. We hope you continue to enjoy this feature rich sheet, and stay tuned for continued Pathfinder support!