Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Pathfinder Character Sheet 1.22

Thank you. I am an idiot.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Bug Report - There's currently a bug in changing Game Settings to NPC sheets on drop. Natha is currently researching a fix, but if you have run into this issue, copy the game and do not re-enable the setting and it will be A-OK.
Not sure if this is the right place, but several of my players are confused by the Skills section visually, and I would have to agree with them.  The Checkbox for a class skill is far too easily miss-read as 'I have this skill trained'.  3/4 Players on my new game clicked these boxes thinking they were choosing that skill.  It got to the point where I was considering (and still am) checking all their ranked skills, un-checking all the ones they don't have ranks in, and then giving them a -3/+3 modifier as necessary. My UI/UX suggestion:   Make Class Skills Bold . Make the CheckBox a reactive only box that is active if the skill has been picked.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
A fix for the NPC Sheets in Game Settings will be implemented on Monday. 
How do you add your armor to your character sheet? (or at least edit the item portion of the AC calculator).

Edited 1545458396
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Elias A. said: How do you add your armor to your character sheet? (or at least edit the item portion of the AC calculator). You can either use the "+" button on the armor section to add armor and adjust the fields manually, or drag/drop armor to the sheet from the compendium. manual; drag/drop;
Ah, I see. This character sheet is not the one by Roll20 isn't it.  If so, how do I incorporate find and utilize your sheet? If it is the one by Roll20, I cannot find any item tab (I greatly appreciate the assistance)

Edited 1545462458
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Elias A. said: Ah, I see. This character sheet is not the one by Roll20 isn't it.  If so, how do I incorporate find and utilize your sheet? If it is the one by Roll20, I cannot find any item tab (I greatly appreciate the assistance) My example above and this thread is for the Official Pathfinder sheet by roll20.  If you are using the Pathfinder Community sheet either PM me and I'll be happy to assist(hint: use the equipment tab, add armor, enter manually or drag/drop, use the "set armor" button to update the Defenses tab) or post to the current Pathfinder Community sheet thread here .

Edited 1546089762
Natha said: Hi Kirk. The last update introduced universal drop from compendium (see the release notes for details). So dropping a weapon anywhere on the sheet should add the item to the Gear Item section AND to the Weapon/Attack section automatically. If it's only adding the item to the gear items section, it's not normal and might be a bug (or the item is not a weapon?). So, 2 issues: First, Per the update above, I have seen that "Unarmed Strike" is added as gear, but not added as a weapon. If anything this should be the opposite. That is something that is definitely a weapon but could be very reasonably left out of gear. Second, and more pressing for me personally. I have been unable to find a way to implement buffing directly to a sheet attribute value (specifically with the listed acceptable values provided by the buffs instructions on the Official Pathfinder Character sheet page.)  What I mean by this is I have no problem buffing to the aliases of 'geography' or 'DC' but if I try instead to buff 'knowledge_geography_bonus' or a specific DC like ' caster1_dcbonus_level_1' the buff does not work. in fact if I use a full plain text syntax such as: +1 untyped to knowledge_geography_bonus Then not only does the modifier for that value not work, but EVERY BUFF stops changing values. meaning Any buff that is currently selected if it is deselected the buffed stats remain in place. Any buff unselected if you select it the buffed stats are not added. Various changes to the plain text version (Detailed below) will prevent all buffs from breaking, but none result in properly buffing the listed sheet value +1 untyped to @ knowledge_geography_bonus +1 untyped to { knowledge_geography_bonus} +1 untyped to @{ knowledge_geography_bonus} +1 untyped to @{Character Name| knowledge_geography_bonus} Am I doing something wrong with all this, or am misunderstanding that I should be able to buff the specific sheet attribute directly when i am only able to buff via the listed aliases?

Edited 1546095197
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Richard B. said: So, 2 issues: First, Per the update above, I have seen that "Unarmed Strike" is added as gear, but not added as a weapon. If anything this should be the opposite. That is something that is definitely a weapon but could be very reasonably left out of gear. Second, and more pressing for me personally. I have been unable to find a way to implement buffing directly to a sheet attribute value (specifically with the listed acceptable values provided by the buffs instructions on the Official Pathfinder Character sheet page.)  What I mean by this is I have no problem buffing to the aliases of 'geography' or 'DC' but if I try instead to buff 'knowledge_geography_bonus' or a specific DC like ' caster1_dcbonus_level_1' the buff does not work. in fact if I use a full plain text syntax such as: +1 untyped to knowledge_geography_bonus Then not only does the modifier for that value not work, but EVERY BUFF stops changing values. meaning Any buff that is currently selected if it is deselected the buffed stats remain in place. Any buff unselected if you select it the buffed stats are not added. Various changes to the plain text version (Detailed below) will prevent all buffs from breaking, but none result in properly buffing the listed sheet value +1 untyped to @ knowledge_geography_bonus +1 untyped to { knowledge_geography_bonus} +1 untyped to @{ knowledge_geography_bonus} +1 untyped to @{Character Name| knowledge_geography_bonus} Am I doing something wrong with all this, or am misunderstanding that I should be able to buff the specific sheet attribute directly when i am only able to buff via the listed aliases? Hi Richard B. and thanks for your feedback. Regarding Unarmed Strike, the Compendium data of this entry lacks some internal information that can only allow the sheet to recognize it as a weapon. This will be adressed. Regarding Buffs, maybe documentation/forum post is not clear enough, but they can only be used with the listed aliases. It's not a shortcut to directly modify attributes by their name (even if some aliases have the same name has the attribute). That said, you are right: you have discovered a bug when using the primary alias of the buff, and it's blocking the calculation. Sorry for the inconvenience. This will be adressed in the next update. Meanwhile, you can use the simpler aliases like:  +1 to knowledge geography or even +1 to geography  
Thank you for the update Natha. Is there any intent to either expand buffing aliases to more specific fields, such as specific professions/crafts/perform skills for example?
I noticed during my Emerald Spire session that when my player rolled a nat 1 for attack, it didn't roll a confirmation. Worked as advertised for critical hits.
I'm just starting to test this character sheet.  I want to incorporate it in my campaign.  BTW, I really like it. However, I noticed something.  Maybe it's just me and I clicked something I shouldn't, but everytime I do an attack roll by clicking on the weapon, it rolls 2x d20 (and take the highest) and 3x damage die (using the highest again)  Is there a way to correct this? 

Edited 1546635902
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Samuel B. said: I'm just starting to test this character sheet.  I want to incorporate it in my campaign.  BTW, I really like it. However, I noticed something.  Maybe it's just me and I clicked something I shouldn't, but everytime I do an attack roll by clicking on the weapon, it rolls 2x d20 (and take the highest) and 3x damage die (using the highest again)  Is there a way to correct this?  Hi Samuel B. and thanks for you feedback :) Are you noticing this, using 3D dice?  Every attack roll do roll 2 d20's but does not take the highest. It rolls 1 standard attack and always a crit confirm, because there's no way to do conditional 2nd rolls in Roll20, so all the possible dice are rolled (including critical damage dice), and the results are shown in the chat roll template, if necessary.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Stew said: I noticed during my Emerald Spire session that when my player rolled a nat 1 for attack, it didn't roll a confirmation. Worked as advertised for critical hits. Hi Stew. AFAIK, there is no confirmation necessary for natural ones (as no mechanics is implied regarding the sheet or the chat roll template).
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Richard B. said: Thank you for the update Natha. Is there any intent to either expand buffing aliases to more specific fields, such as specific professions/crafts/perform skills for example? Not yet, TBH, but your request has been noted.

Edited 1548803037
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder by Roll20: v1.24 Release notes PC & NPC sheet: Caster Level check It's now possible to roll Caster Level Check from the PC and the NPC sheet, if applicable. PC sheet: in the Spells tab, under Spellcasting, click on the class name and level label to roll (either for first or second spellcaster section).    NPC sheet: in the Offense section, click on the "CL x" label after either "Spell-Like  Abilities" or "Spells Prepared".     PC sheet: new attributes for Gear items In the configuration section of each Gear item, new free text attributes have been added: Cost, Slot and Special, on top of the Notes. If applicable, these attributes will be filled by a Compendium drop ; they will be shown in the "Show item" button roll template.    Misc PC sheet: bug fix: using the main alias (attribute name) in a Buff modifier blocked the entire Buffs calculation NPC sheet: bug fix: when "NPC" was checked in the game setting, NPC dropped from the Compendium wouldn't build. NPC sheet: bug fix: dropping a metamagic feat from the Compendium on to the Feat repeating section now adds it properly to the NPC sheet

Edited 1547080142
Natha said: Richard B. said: Thank you for the update Natha. Is there any intent to either expand buffing aliases to more specific fields, such as specific professions/crafts/perform skills for example? Not yet, TBH, but your request has been noted. Now that the bug is fixed, the aliases is not really a concern, but the ability to buff more than these specific attributes would provide massive customization options without having to put extra dev time into all of the built in options on the sheet, especially if we could buff player added attributes.
Quick question, what's the best way to configure critical strike confirmation bonus to an attack? For example:  Critical Focus (Combat):  You receive a +4 circumstance bonus on attack rolls made to confirm critical hits.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
SL said: Quick question, what's the best way to configure critical strike confirmation bonus to an attack? For example:  Critical Focus (Combat):  You receive a +4 circumstance bonus on attack rolls made to confirm critical hits. Hi SL. There's currently no way to modify the critical confirmation roll, which is rolled with the same modifiers as the original attack roll. But request noted. Thanks for your feedback.
Is there any possibility of having an option to disable iterative attacks in a Weapon entry? Not every attack or weapon can benefit from iterative attacks granted from high BAB.

Edited 1547496033
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: Is there any possibility of having an option to disable iterative attacks in a Weapon entry? Not every attack or weapon can benefit from iterative attacks granted from high BAB. Yes, by using "BAB Max" (instead of Melee, Ranged or BAB Full), plus the appropriate ability modifier (Strength or Dex ... or any ability applicable). It will use the BAB value but just for one attack. For example:
Oh... how did I never notice that option in there...

Edited 1547585029
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The sheet was updated today with some small bug fixes (no new features, no new version number): Sheet worker code  has been fixed as some syntax was provoking an error message in the API Various small changes to layout, to accomodate for multingual handling Translation key for ordering the Skills list by language has been put back in the main JSON translation file (PC sheet only). English (en) and French (fr) json files have been updated accordingly. Note for sheet translators in other languages: the skills-list key must not be translated, but reordered according to your language of choice alphabetic ordering of skills. For example, here's the (default) ordering of skills for english: "skills-list": "acrobatics,appraise,bluff,climb,craft,craft-rep,diplomacy,disable_device,disguise,escape_artist,fly,handle_animal,heal,intimidate,knowledge_arcana,knowledge_dungeoneering,knowledge_engineering,knowledge_geography,knowledge_history,knowledge_local,knowledge_nature,knowledge_nobility,knowledge_planes,knowledge_religion,knowledge-rep,linguistics,perception,perform,perform-rep,profession,ride,sense_motive,sleight_of_hand,spellcraft,stealth,survival,swim,use_magic_device,custom-rep" And here's the same ordering, but for french: "skills-list": "acrobatics,spellcraft,craft,craft-rep,bluff,knowledge_arcana,knowledge_dungeoneering,knowledge_engineering,knowledge_geography,knowledge_history,knowledge_local,knowledge_nature,knowledge_nobility,knowledge_planes,knowledge_religion,knowledge-rep,disguise,diplomacy,stealth,handle_animal,ride,climb,sleight_of_hand,appraise,escape_artist,intimidate,linguistics,swim,perception,heal,profession,profession-rep,sense_motive,perform,perform-rep,disable_device,survival,use_magic_device,fly,custom-rep"
I've got a couple more possibly odd questions... 1) Is it possible to return a result of 0 for Damage on an Weapon or Spell? The reason I ask this is, one of my characters has an item that allows her to sacrifice 0-5HP to empower a healing spell. When I set the value to 0 in the query for it the resulting damage in the spell shows up as 1. 2) After your answer to my last post, I noticed there is a Flurry of Blows option in the attack dropdown, however it doesn't seem to work properly. It currently is removing all iterative attacks and applying no BAB. Shouldn't it be applying 2 attacks at max BAB-2 followed by normal iterative attacks?
This may have been brought up before, but will there be room in the future for common debuffs? The conditions work nicely, but there are rather commonplace spells that tack on debuffs. Say, Bane, Prayer, or Slow for instance. These can be implemented with custom buffs, but seeing as they are Core Rulebook spells and many foes prepare them, it could save GMs & Players some time. Just my 2 cp.

Edited 1547589546
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: I've got a couple more possibly odd questions... 1) Is it possible to return a result of 0 for Damage on an Weapon or Spell? The reason I ask this is, one of my characters has an item that allows her to sacrifice 0-5HP to empower a healing spell. When I set the value to 0 in the query for it the resulting damage in the spell shows up as 1. 2) After your answer to my last post, I noticed there is a Flurry of Blows option in the attack dropdown, however it doesn't seem to work properly. It currently is removing all iterative attacks and applying no BAB. Shouldn't it be applying 2 attacks at max BAB-2 followed by normal iterative attacks? 1) I would recommend adding an inline roll ( "[[1d6-1]] HP sacrificed" for example) to the item description, and use the Show Gear button, as it's not really an attack? See an example of inline roll with the Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds in the wiki's screenshot regarding gear item:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Gear_.26_Encumbrance" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Gear_.26_Encumbrance</a> 2) FoB should work properly but based on Level of a Monk class, not the BAB. Quoting the rules:&nbsp; For the purpose of these attacks, the monk's base attack bonus from his monk class levels is equal to his monk level.&nbsp; See&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Flurry_of_Blows" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Flurry_of_Blows</a> &nbsp;and&nbsp; <a href="http://aonprd.com/ClassDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Monk" rel="nofollow">http://aonprd.com/ClassDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Monk</a>
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Insidious said: This may have been brought up before, but will there be room in the future for common debuffs? The conditions work nicely, but there are rather commonplace spells that tack on debuffs. Say, Bane, Prayer, or Slow for instance. These can be implemented with custom buffs, but seeing as they are Core Rulebook spells and many foes prepare them, it could save GMs &amp; Players some time. Just my 2 cp. Hi Insidious. There is no plan for pre-made Buffs for the moment, but your request has been noted. Thanks for your feedback!

Edited 1547597943
Natha said: Chell said: I've got a couple more possibly odd questions... 1) Is it possible to return a result of 0 for Damage on an Weapon or Spell? The reason I ask this is, one of my characters has an item that allows her to sacrifice 0-5HP to empower a healing spell. When I set the value to 0 in the query for it the resulting damage in the spell shows up as 1. 2) After your answer to my last post, I noticed there is a Flurry of Blows option in the attack dropdown, however it doesn't seem to work properly. It currently is removing all iterative attacks and applying no BAB. Shouldn't it be applying 2 attacks at max BAB-2 followed by normal iterative attacks? 1) I would recommend adding an inline roll ( "[[1d6-1]] HP sacrificed" for example) to the item description, and use the Show Gear button, as it's not really an attack? See an example of inline roll with the Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds in the wiki's screenshot regarding gear item:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Gear_.26_Encumbrance" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Gear_.26_Encumbrance</a> 2) FoB should work properly but based on Level of a Monk class, not the BAB. Quoting the rules:&nbsp; For the purpose of these attacks, the monk's base attack bonus from his monk class levels is equal to his monk level.&nbsp; See&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Flurry_of_Blows" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Flurry_of_Blows</a> &nbsp;and&nbsp; <a href="http://aonprd.com/ClassDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Monk" rel="nofollow">http://aonprd.com/ClassDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Monk</a> 1) I primarily had the item effect added onto the spell itself for ease of access. Using the Damage #1 section for the self damage and the Damage2 section for the actual Heal using the custom tag feature of Damage2. My hope was that I could keep using this format but actually have the correct self damage value displayed when choosing not to use the item for it's bonus (Such as when healing myself when use of the item is impossible). This is how my cure light wounds spell currently displays when choosing 0 for the self damage from my Noble Needle Halfling Keepsake thus granting no bonus heal. Lily Littleflower CURE LIGHT WOUNDS (Arcanist &nbsp;1 ) Damage 1 to Self Heal <span class="userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d8+5+0 + 0[TEMP] + 0[QUERY] = ( 5 )+5+0+0+0" style="background-color: transparent ; border: none ; padding: 2px ; font-weight: ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.25em ; color: rgb( 24 , 44 , 74 )">10 health Spell Resistance: &nbsp; Yes (Harmless); See Text Saving Throw: &nbsp; Will half (harmless); see text &nbsp; DC &nbsp; 15 School: &nbsp; Conjuration (healing) Components: &nbsp; V, S Range: &nbsp; Touch Targets: &nbsp; Creature touched Duration: &nbsp; Instantaneous Concentration 2) Ah, so it only works when there is a level in the actual Monk class... So that means that Archetypes that grant Flurry of Blows to other classes and the Brawler class which has Flurry of Blows as well are unable to actually utilize this option. Would it be possible to have Brawler support added to the feature in a future update? I can understand not having Archetypes supported by it as there are over a hundred different archetypes, too much work to be worth the effort to find all the ones that grant FoB and all. Or at the very least, some way of enabling the FoB feature without levels of Monk, like maybe a check box on the class for FoB that would effectively count the selected class as Monk for the FoB feature. Note: I tried adding Monk with 0 levels for a test, and it yields the same result as not even having Monk on the class list, BAB becomes 0 for FoB and no additional attacks are executed.

Edited 1547628490
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: &gt;&gt; 1) I primarily had the item effect added onto the spell itself for ease of access. Using the Damage #1 section for the self damage If you want to have the item effect added onto the spell iftself, I would recommend using the "Effect" attribute with an inline roll, for the self inflicted damage.&nbsp; &gt;&gt;&nbsp; 2) Ah, so it only works when there is a level in the actual Monk class...&nbsp; Yes. So adding a level 0 Monk class will not work.&nbsp; &gt;&gt; Or at the very least, some way of enabling the FoB feature without levels of Monk, like maybe a check box on the class for FoB that would effectively count the selected class as Monk for the FoB feature. Well, this is outside of the scope of the support of the sheet (CRB) but an actual good point/idea. Noted for review. Thanks for the feedback, Chell.
Insidious said: This may have been brought up before, but will there be room in the future for common debuffs? The conditions work nicely, but there are rather commonplace spells that tack on debuffs. Say, Bane, Prayer, or Slow for instance. These can be implemented with custom buffs, but seeing as they are Core Rulebook spells and many foes prepare them, it could save GMs &amp; Players some time. Just my 2 cp. If you consider going Pro, you can use the API script SetChatAttr to quickly create (de)buffs for multiple characters via their tokens. !setattr --sel --repeating_buff_-CREATE_name|?{Name|Bulls Strength} --repeating_buff_-CREATE_mods|?{Modifiers|+4 enchantment to strength} --repeating_buff_-CREATE_toggle|?{Set|No,0|Yes,1} The above chat command (with SetChatAttr loaded) will create the Bulls Strength buff for all characters linked to tokens currently selected, with the option to change the name and effect of the buff. Edit the command as needed, to create a library of commonly used (de)buffs. I suggest saving each one as a character ability on a "GM" character sheet, for easy access, and the ability to transfer it to other campaigns. The "--repeating_buff_-CREATE_toggle|?{Set|No,0|Yes,1}" can be omitted&nbsp;to have the buff turned off by default when created.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder by Roll20: v1.25 Release notes Small update is up today, with: Charactermancer: Bug fix: when a Class is selected, Wealth roll is now immediately functional PC Sheet: Drop gear item from compendium: Slot is now filled if information present in the item

Edited 1549052125
Is there a way to query or force a skill check roll or an attack role from an NPC character sheet to whisper to the GM only?&nbsp; It is very straightforward on how to do this with player character sheets, but for the life of me I can't figure it out for an NPC. EDIT:&nbsp; NVM, I eventually figured it out.&nbsp; It was just not at all obvious to me.
Is there any way to check which one of the spellcaster class options is selected when making a macro roll? For example... The character in question has 2 casting classes that share many of the same spells, depending on which class she prepares the spell as her CL for the effects of the spell may be higher or lower. If possible I'd like to make my macro check which option is set and adjust accordingly. If it's not possible, that's alright, I'll just work around it. But if it is possible, I'd like to know how.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: Is there any way to check which one of the spellcaster class options is selected when making a macro roll? For example... The character in question has 2 casting classes that share many of the same spells, depending on which class she prepares the spell as her CL for the effects of the spell may be higher or lower. If possible I'd like to make my macro check which option is set and adjust accordingly. If it's not possible, that's alright, I'll just work around it. But if it is possible, I'd like to know how. Hi Chell.&nbsp; I'm not sure I fully get what you're asking, but what about adding the spell twice and setting each copy with the relative class in the spell's option section?
Natha said: Chell said: Is there any way to check which one of the spellcaster class options is selected when making a macro roll? For example... The character in question has 2 casting classes that share many of the same spells, depending on which class she prepares the spell as her CL for the effects of the spell may be higher or lower. If possible I'd like to make my macro check which option is set and adjust accordingly. If it's not possible, that's alright, I'll just work around it. But if it is possible, I'd like to know how. Hi Chell.&nbsp; I'm not sure I fully get what you're asking, but what about adding the spell twice and setting each copy with the relative class in the spell's option section? I was primarily hoping to avoid having the spell bloat from having multiple spells added into my spell section twice.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: I was primarily hoping to avoid having the spell bloat from having multiple spells added into my spell section twice. With the API, and a macro, you could set the Caster Class for the Spell on the fly, let the sheet worker do their trick (some sort of pause in the macro, with another API call probably) and then "cast" the spell by calling the spell roll. Without the API, I honestly don't see any other way than doubling the spell, sorry :(
Minor request Myself and a good number of other GMs utilize the Unchained Disease and Poison affliction tracks. They would be excellent to have added under debuffs!
On a related note... perhaps an option to add Notes to Buffs... and please add an alias for Spell Resistance to buffs.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Insidious said: Minor request Myself and a good number of other GMs utilize the Unchained Disease and Poison affliction tracks. They would be excellent to have added under debuffs! Hi Insidious. Request noted for review. A friendly reminder though: the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet scope is the CRB, so it might not get high up on the todo list.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: On a related note... perhaps an option to add Notes to Buffs... and please add an alias for Spell Resistance to buffs. Hi Chell and thanks for your feedback. Requests noted. Quick question: what would you want the notes to "do"? Just be there to store information about the buff (sources perhaps?)?
Natha said: Chell said: On a related note... perhaps an option to add Notes to Buffs... and please add an alias for Spell Resistance to buffs. Hi Chell and thanks for your feedback. Requests noted. Quick question: what would you want the notes to "do"? Just be there to store information about the buff (sources perhaps?)? Yeah, and if possible, attach the note to the relevant rolls just like the notes on Debuffs do. It could also be used to extend the buffs section's current functionality when it comes to buffs with less direct stat bonuses.
Bug: Spell-like abilities show up using the name of the class listed as class 2 when a class 2 exists instead of the normal blank entry when there is only a class 1 MAGE HAND &nbsp; (Wizard ) School: &nbsp; Transmutation Range: &nbsp; close ( 35 &nbsp;ft.) Targets: &nbsp; One nonmagical, unattended object weighing up to 5 lbs. Duration: &nbsp; Concentration You point your finger at an object and can lift it and move it at will from a distance. As a move action, you can propel the object as far as 15 feet in any direction, though the spell ends if the distance between you and the object ever exceeds the spell's range. Could this be changed to either always show blank (as it does when there is no class 2) or have a selectable name?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: Bug: Spell-like abilities show up using the name of the class listed as class 2 when a class 2 exists instead of the normal blank entry when there is only a class 1 MAGE HAND &nbsp; (Wizard ) School: &nbsp; Transmutation Range: &nbsp; close ( 35 &nbsp;ft.) Targets: &nbsp; One nonmagical, unattended object weighing up to 5 lbs. Duration: &nbsp; Concentration You point your finger at an object and can lift it and move it at will from a distance. As a move action, you can propel the object as far as 15 feet in any direction, though the spell ends if the distance between you and the object ever exceeds the spell's range. Could this be changed to either always show blank (as it does when there is no class 2) or have a selectable name? Thanks for the feedback, Chell. This is indeed looks like a bug. But I'm unable to reproduce it. How did you add the spell-like ability to the character? By dropping the spell from the compendium? By hand? Did the character was an NPC at first?

Edited 1549830468
Natha said: Chell said: Bug: Spell-like abilities show up using the name of the class listed as class 2 when a class 2 exists instead of the normal blank entry when there is only a class 1 MAGE HAND &nbsp; (Wizard ) School: &nbsp; Transmutation Range: &nbsp; close ( 35 &nbsp;ft.) Targets: &nbsp; One nonmagical, unattended object weighing up to 5 lbs. Duration: &nbsp; Concentration You point your finger at an object and can lift it and move it at will from a distance. As a move action, you can propel the object as far as 15 feet in any direction, though the spell ends if the distance between you and the object ever exceeds the spell's range. Could this be changed to either always show blank (as it does when there is no class 2) or have a selectable name? Thanks for the feedback, Chell. This is indeed looks like a bug. But I'm unable to reproduce it. How did you add the spell-like ability to the character? By dropping the spell from the compendium? By hand? Did the character was an NPC at first? By hand. It is happening across multiple games as well, it always shows up as soon as there is a 2nd class entry. The character was never an NPC.
Hi, I have an issue with adding additional modifiers to the attack and damage of individual weapon entries. Specifically I have a query set up in the attack and damage roll for Power Attack, and it seems to be adding in the penalty to the attack but not the bonus to the damage. If I roll the damage roll individually the query pops up and I am able to use it, but if I click the full attack roll it only pops up for the attack roll. I have query roll mods turned on for attack and damage rolls, and both of these are also showing up when I click full attack, but my custon power attack query only appears for the attack roll. I will post my queries below. Attack roll [[?{Power Attack|no,0|yes,-1}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]][Power Attack]+[[?{Flank|no,0|yes,2}]][Flank] Damage Roll [[?{Power Attack|no,0|yes,1}*((1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3)]][Power Attack]

Edited 1550521052
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure if this is related; but you might want to update your power attack macro to match damage since you will only get prompted once for identical, iterative queries.&nbsp; It should function the same as your power attack macros above, but you get one query for Power Attack that can be used for both. Attack roll [[ ?{Power Attack|no,0|yes,1} *(-1(1+floor(@{bab}/4)))]][Power Attack]+[[?{Flank|no,0|yes,2}]][Flank] Damage Roll [[ ?{Power Attack|no,0|yes,1} *((1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3)]][Power Attack]
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: Hi, I have an issue with adding additional modifiers to the attack and damage of individual weapon entries. Specifically I have a query set up in the attack and damage roll for Power Attack, and it seems to be adding in the penalty to the attack but not the bonus to the damage. If I roll the damage roll individually the query pops up and I am able to use it, but if I click the full attack roll it only pops up for the attack roll. I have query roll mods turned on for attack and damage rolls, and both of these are also showing up when I click full attack, but my custon power attack query only appears for the attack roll. I will post my queries below. Attack roll [[?{Power Attack|no,0|yes,-1}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]][Power Attack]+[[?{Flank|no,0|yes,2}]][Flank] Damage Roll [[?{Power Attack|no,0|yes,1}*((1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3)]][Power Attack] Hi Nick. If you use the same query "variable name" ("Powr Attack") several times in the same roll, Roll20 only ask it once and use the same value for every use of the variable (see&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Using_a_variable_with_a_Macro" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Using_a_variable_with_a_Macro</a>). So it uses -1 for Attacks and damages (probably), because it's asked first, I guess. As the absolute value is the same, you could use the minus sign in a different position for the attack roll : Attack roll [[-(?{Power Attack for Attack|no,0|yes,1})*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]][Power Attack]+[[?{Flank|no,0|yes,2}]][Flank] Damage Roll [[?{Power Attack for Damage|no,0|yes,1}*((1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3)]][Power Attack] (I've not tested it TBH)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince was faster :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Natha said: Vince was faster :) But I like your query better. ;-)