Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.4 now with Transfer Script

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There were a couple of updates that happened back to back, being tested on the Development server. We're rolling both out simultaneously. Here's what changed: v1.3: Bug fix - Tarrasque imports correctly now Bug fix - AC now correctly rounds down to a whole number Equipment can now be “unequipped” as an option so that it will not conflict with calculations but still be carried in the inventory Inventory weight and encumbrance options and warnings have been added Item as a resource can be toggled on, syncing the quantity in an inventory with the resource section (I.E. arrows) Changed fields that are commonly updated numbers, like HP Hit Dice, and Resources, to be number fields. Spells that generate attacks, items that generate attacks, and items that generate resource sections are now all synced properly. If you update one, it will update it’s partner, if you delete the parent, the child will be deleted as well. Roll buttons changed dramatically in their behind the scenes plumbing. Players shouldn’t see a difference but many fields were removed from repeating sections to help efficiency. There is only one roll button for each section now (IE repeating_attack_id_attack or repeating_npcaction_id_npc_action) Spell save DC tooltip should be cleanly represented now in the player roll template. Higher level spell options/query can be disabled by removing the info from the spell. Higher level spells can now take bonuses per level, specifically for Magic Missile. Custom DC added in attack section for flat saving throws, for magic items. Added a new general option to add character name to player roll template outputs. Global AC modifier for characters. New roll option, a toggle that will appear for manually selecting normal or advantage on the fly. (This is not yet enabled for NPCs) Changing class now auto populates the class resource Revamp of the repeating section buttons to solve cross platform/operating system/resolution issues. Buttons are now always visible and have been styles to match the sheet. NPC description only actions no longer roll for no reason. NPC actions now accept spells. However, due to the way data is structured not everything in the attack is set up perfectly. I.E. no attack bonus for spell attack spells. Changed NPC XP field to be just a number, with the “XP” added purely visually. v1.4: NPCs now have access to the advantage toggle and a bug was fixed where queried CSS wasn't displaying correctly on the NPC roll template. Fixed a bug where changing the name of character broke some roll references. Improved the NPC language and resistances section to better display long lists. Added an NPC reaction section that now imports from the Compendium. Add an NPC spell list that accepts spells from the compendium and functions identically to the player spellbook. Added a flat skill bonus to accommodate archtypes like Champion's Remarkable Athlete or Feats that have flat skill bonuses. There are also some continued refinements of the transfer functionality. Included in this update is a new option to import your Community and Shaped characters. The option to do so is on the settings tab. It is a one time, one way transfer. So, please don’t try this on original content, only test this on copies of characters . Here are notes on the importing process, including what fields don’t translate. Community Some fields will not be copied over at all due to the new sheet's format being different and some things can’t translate: Bonuses/Penalties section Spell Book (the spells can be easily replaced with the new Compendium drag and drop functionality) Class Actions (on the class page) Some fields on the new sheet don't have a matching field, so they will be blank: Background (not the long-text character backstory field, it is a field to put the title of your character's background, like: Acolyte) Character Appearance (this is a new long-text field to put a detailed character description if you want) Allies & Organizations Some fields are combined into a single field on the new sheet: Languages, Weapon Proficiencies, Armor Proficiencies NPC Traits (the new NPC sheet places traits into separate rows, but there is no way to cleanly separate rows out of this text field, so they are all being placed into a single row) Some fields are changing from a free-text to a rowed format, and expect a specific format. If the specific format is not there, all of the text will just be placed into a single row, instead: Tool Proficiencies (the rows assume the list is delimited as such: "tool 1, tool 2, and tool 3". it will work with or without the "and" and the spaces) Shaped Some fields will not be copied over at all due to the new sheet's format being different and some things can’t translate: Bonuses/Penalties section Spell Book (the spells can be easily replaced with the new Compendium drag and drop functionality) Weapons/Weapon Attacks (the way the repeating section was created won't allow me to pull info from it) NPC Actions (same as weapons) Class Actions (on the class page) Some fields on the new sheet don't have a matching field, so they will be blank: Background (not the long-text character backstory field, it is a field to put the title of your character's background, like: Acolyte) Character Appearance (this is a new long-text field to put a detailed character description if you want) Allies & Organizations NPC Armor Type Some fields are combined into a single field on the new sheet: Languages, Weapon Proficiencies, Armor Proficiencies Some fields are changing from a free-text to a rowed format, and expect a specific format. If the specific format is not there, all of the text will just be placed into a single row, instead: Tool Proficiencies (same as other sheet)
*applause* Thanks for working so hard on this!

Edited 1455817484
Hi loving most of the changes and I hate to be a bummer so soon but iv encountered a bug. Since this update went up I cant interact with the inventory system, i.e the new plus sign and delete sign dont work, nothiing happens when i click on them so i cant add or remove items, spells or similar to the sheet
Philip C. said: Hi loving most of the changes and I hate to be a bummer so soon but iv encountered a bug. Since this update went up I cant interact with the inventory system, i.e the new plus sign and delete sign dont work, nothiing happens when i click on them so i cant add or remove items, spells or similar to the sheet What browser are you using?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Philip C. said: Hi loving most of the changes and I hate to be a bummer so soon but iv encountered a bug. Since this update went up I cant interact with the inventory system, i.e the new plus sign and delete sign dont work, nothiing happens when i click on them so i cant add or remove items, spells or similar to the sheet What browser and OS are you using?
Riley D. said: Philip C. said: Hi loving most of the changes and I hate to be a bummer so soon but iv encountered a bug. Since this update went up I cant interact with the inventory system, i.e the new plus sign and delete sign dont work, nothiing happens when i click on them so i cant add or remove items, spells or similar to the sheet What browser are you using? Im on firefox, iv tried making a new sheet, restarting the lobby, even making a new game, nothing works at the mo.
My os is windows 7
Having the same problem. All the plus and trash icons do not work.  On Firefox and OSX (latest version whatever they are calling it)
Okay we're on it. 
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The Firefox button issue should be resolved.
Sweet! Your hard work is much appreciated.
I love this - having the spells for the NPC's is great, but also all the stuff you've added for the PCs. I have run into a pretty big bug though - all my previous PC and NPC actions don't output anymore! When I click on them, nothing happens.  If I create a new NPC, or import the NPC data into the same character, the actions work.  If I toggle the action as an attack (off, then on), the action then outputs to chat when I click it. Feature request - For NPC spells, it would be nice to have something to indicate what level the spells are and whether they've been used or not.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ben F. said: I love this - having the spells for the NPC's is great, but also all the stuff you've added for the PCs. I have run into a pretty big bug though - all my previous PC and NPC actions don't output anymore! When I click on them, nothing happens.  If I create a new NPC, or import the NPC data into the same character, the actions work.  If I toggle the action as an attack (off, then on), the action then outputs to chat when I click it. Feature request - For NPC spells, it would be nice to have something to indicate what level the spells are and whether they've been used or not. The attacks and spells were supposed to auto refresh with this update. That might not have happened. If you toggle the damage output to auto and back it should solve the issue. Or, if you update the attack in any way, it should update and start working correctly.
Found a layout bug When I click the trash icon to edit the spells in my PC's spell list, here: The layout gets all screwed up and I cannot click the "x" button to make it go away, no matter what I do (resize or pop out has no effect) This is on Chrome (48.0.2564.109), and Windows 7 Again really nice work!  Have a session tonight, and will be testing it there.
Steve K. said: Ben F. said: I love this - having the spells for the NPC's is great, but also all the stuff you've added for the PCs. I have run into a pretty big bug though - all my previous PC and NPC actions don't output anymore! When I click on them, nothing happens.  If I create a new NPC, or import the NPC data into the same character, the actions work.  If I toggle the action as an attack (off, then on), the action then outputs to chat when I click it. Feature request - For NPC spells, it would be nice to have something to indicate what level the spells are and whether they've been used or not. The attacks and spells were supposed to auto refresh with this update. That might not have happened. If you toggle the damage output to auto and back it should solve the issue. Or, if you update the attack in any way, it should update and start working correctly. Yea, I am doing so now - somewhat frustrating to have to go through each of my NPC actions and do this hours before my session tonight.  Oh well, that's what I get for living life on the bleeding edge. ;)
Brude said: *applause* Thanks for working so hard on this! I second this. Awesome!
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
A question on encumbrance - it seems to be only for the variant, rather than showing when players have encountered their maximum weight limit of 15*STR? Is there a way (or in future updates could there be a way added) to toggle which way it reports on the sheet, standard capacity vs variant?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Lazpun said: Am I missing a button or something? I can't seem to figure out how I roll for initiative with tokens using this sheet, I cant see a button anywhere and simply using DEX hasnt worked either. Clicking on an NPC's name will roll initiative. You can also use %{selected|npc_init} to do the same.
Silvyre said: Lazpun said: Am I missing a button or something? I can't seem to figure out how I roll for initiative with tokens using this sheet, I cant see a button anywhere and simply using DEX hasnt worked either. Clicking on an NPC's name will roll initiative. You can also use %{selected|npc_init} to do the same. Ahhh I see, thank you! 
Completely destroyed NPC attack macros, it won't allow you to even set up attack macros any more.  When you click attack to turn it into an attack it stays blank and only shows the box.  Any previous macros set up won't roll.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Volomon . Could you follow the advice in Steve K.'s post, above and report back if that solved some of the issues you're experiencing? Thank you.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Tj P. said: bonuses is intermittent, and not on everything, or even every player. Which bonuses are you referring to?

Edited 1456000366
Silvyre
Forum Champion
From another thread: brandon i. said: I have a monk character currently with point buy and level 4 dex of 20 and wis of 15 but my AC only accounts for the +5 on my dex into my AC. On the previous sheet I had to click to enable that option but this new sheet I cannot find it anywhere. I try manually changing it and sometimes it will switch back.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ori said: Hi everyone, I'm loving the new 5E sheet, thanks for everyone who made it. When I was using the old sheets, I had generic shortcuts for certain actions of my npcs, str check, attack 1, attack 2, initiative, etc; and they worked for the selected token. Can I do the same with the new sheet? Or will I have to go into the sheet of each npc for each action? Thanks! Yup! Check out: Dynamic References to Repeating Sections Directly Referencing Attributes

Edited 1456037960
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Michael B. said: I can't seem to get the damage to roll, just the ability roll. I have turned on the option which says auto roll damage & crit. Doesn't roll the damage for abilities I made and ones I pulled in from the library. Any suggestions? Could you please follow the advice in Steve K.'s post, above and report back if that solves any of the issues you're experiencing? Thank you.
Wonderful. Thank you. I turned it off and back on. FIXED. Thank you for the incredible amount of effort that everyone is putting forth to make this product something amazing. I don't DM anymore, but I pay for the subscripton just to show my appreciation. And I have never regretted it.  /me is appreciative tons. 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thanks so much, Michael B. ! Happy rolling!
Thank you very much! More questions:  1 - What is the approach on Sneak Attack, Divine Strike or similar damage add ons? Should I be adding them into each attack or is there another way? 2 - How do I keep track of prepared spells? Is there a way to mark a spell as not-prepared?  3 - How do I take a "long rest" for the spell slots to be restored?  4 - In the Inventory Section, what is the difference of "equipped" and "use as a resource" ?? How do I make armor count into AC?  Thanks in advance! 
First, I want to say thanks for a great sheet.  I have one problem, I am trying to use the trans script to convert from the Community based sheet, but NPCs do not translate, only works for our PCs. Do the trans script only support PCs?
Wes
Sheet Author
@Ori,  I have found putting a query on the second damage field to work for sneak attack/divine favor. Something like this: ?{Sneak Attack|No,0|Yes,1d6}

Edited 1456067593
I have found that the Wand of War Mage is not adding the attack bonus like it should. The MODS says  Spell Attack +1,  but it isn't adding to the spell attacks.   Add a Wand of War Mage +1 from the compendium. Then add the spell Shocking Grasp, and note that the attack bonus is only the PROF + INT. 
One other thing, the npc_xp values higher than 999 have a comma in them, so any creature CR 4 or higher cannot be used for calculating the XP total. I am trying to do math with these numbers.  Thanks.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ori said: 2 - How do I keep track of prepared spells? Is there a way to mark a spell as not-prepared? Yup; here's how: (Click on the image below to play the .gif)
Silvyre said: Ori said: 2 - How do I keep track of prepared spells? Is there a way to mark a spell as not-prepared? Yup; here's how: (Click on the image below to play the .gif) oh man so easy and awesome! thank you! 
Ed S. said: I have found that the Wand of War Mage is not adding the attack bonus like it should. The MODS says  Spell Attack +1,  but it isn't adding to the spell attacks.   Add a Wand of War Mage +1 from the compendium. Then add the spell Shocking Grasp, and note that the attack bonus is only the PROF + INT.  I am experiencing this Issue as well.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Nicolas V. said: When you click the button to use the weapon though, it rolls to attack, but there is no option, it seems, to roll damage. Am I missing it? From the Roll20 Wiki: Depending on your settings, the damage will not roll unless you click on the name of the attack from the roll template in the chat tab. This was designed to simulate the tabletop experience of rolling to attack and then rolling damage if necessary. You can change this behavior in the sheet Settings (gear icon at the top right of the page), tab under "Auto Damage Roll".
I've got another question: Is there a way to change the way crits work? The default is to roll twice the dice as normal, but I'd like to change it so that, on a crit, you roll the standard dice, double the total, then add modfiers afterward. Is there a setting or a formula for this?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Nicolas V. said: I'd like to change it so that, on a crit, you roll the standard dice , double the total, then add modfiers afterward. So, multiply the damage dice by 2 instead of rolling twice as many dice? There's sort of a way to do this... %{Character Name|repeating_attack_$0_attack} {{crit1=[[ 0@{Character Name|repeating_attack_$0_dmgbase} * 2 + [[@{Character Name|repeating_attack_$0_dmgattr}]] + 0@{Character Name|repeating_attack_$0_dmgmod} [CRIT] ]]}} {{crit2=[[ 0@{Character Name|repeating_attack_$0_dmg2base} * 2 + [[@{Character Name|repeating_attack_$0_dmg2attr}]] + 0@{Character Name|repeating_attack_$0_dmg2mod} [CRIT] ]]}} Usage: Replace all instances of "Character Name" with the name of your Character as it appears in your Journal . Copy, with $0 replaced with $1 for the second attack, with $3 for the third attack, etc. as needed. Ignore the stuff in the red box when you get a crit; just use what's to the right of the plus sign.
Steve K. said: Ben F. said: I love this - having the spells for the NPC's is great, but also all the stuff you've added for the PCs. I have run into a pretty big bug though - all my previous PC and NPC actions don't output anymore! When I click on them, nothing happens.  If I create a new NPC, or import the NPC data into the same character, the actions work.  If I toggle the action as an attack (off, then on), the action then outputs to chat when I click it. Feature request - For NPC spells, it would be nice to have something to indicate what level the spells are and whether they've been used or not. The attacks and spells were supposed to auto refresh with this update. That might not have happened. If you toggle the damage output to auto and back it should solve the issue. Or, if you update the attack in any way, it should update and start working correctly. This is working on some character sheets but not others. Some it fixes it, others I input weapons and they don't output anything at all. 
Great Sheet, Loving most of it, Still learning.  I use monster tokens and the 3 circles to make a macro that rolls the full attacks for every monster.  I don't use npc sheets for my monsters. with the new template that this OGL sheet uses and the ability to roll damage after the attack what would be a standard macro to set this up. I guess I don't use anything except @{selected| } usually and calculate the crits and damage manually. I can't get any of the rolls to show up without an npc sheet and even than I can't get the damage to roll separately. any insight on how these sheets use the global macro's would be great.

Edited 1456105489
Silvyre
Forum Champion
SavageBastard said: Steve K. said: The attacks and spells were supposed to auto refresh with this update. That might not have happened. If you toggle the damage output to auto and back it should solve the issue. Or, if you update the attack in any way, it should update and start working correctly. This is working on some character sheets but not others. Some it fixes it, others I input weapons and they don't output anything at all.  Do you experience these issues with newly-created entries to the Attacks & Spellcasting block ? If so, do you experience these issues with newly-created Characters? Furthermore, could you please provide screenshots of these malfunctioning entries within the Attacks & Spellcasting block ( with options menu toggled open )? Thank you.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Jonah L. said: I can't get any of the rolls to show up without an npc sheet and even than I can't get the damage to roll separately. Could you complete the steps outlined in Steve K.'s post, above and report back if that solved some of the issues you're experiencing? Thank you.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
So, using this sheet, it is very easy to create a macro that puts characters into initiative from their tokens. The same macro can be used for NPC tokens that represent NPC tagged characters. %{selected|initiative}  However, a token that is not flagged to represent a character cannot be added using this macro. So, when I'm creating hordes of goblins from my single monster NPC, and I don't want them to share their data, I choose not to represent the character so the "master monster" doesn't get changed during the course of the battle. How can I set up a macro to show up with his token to easily roll initiative. Right now, the only way I have found is to open up the monster NPC Character sheet, select the token, and then click the monster name. This gets very cumbersome, so if there is a way to make a macro that handles it, I'd love to know!
Jonah L. said: Great Sheet, Loving most of it, Still learning.  I use monster tokens and the 3 circles to make a macro that rolls the full attacks for every monster.  I don't use npc sheets for my monsters. with the new template that this OGL sheet uses and the ability to roll damage after the attack what would be a standard macro to set this up. I guess I don't use anything except @{selected| } usually and calculate the crits and damage manually. I can't get any of the rolls to show up without an npc sheet and even than I can't get the damage to roll separately. any insight on how these sheets use the global macro's would be great. The base attack macro with template for NPC's is  @{selected|wtype} &{template:npcaction} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{rname=ATTACK NAME}} {{r1=[[1d20+BONUS]]}} @{selected|rtype} +(BONUS)]]}} {{dmg1=[[DAMAGE DIE]]}} {{dmg1type=DAMAGE TYPE}} {{dmg2=[[SECONDARY DAMAGE]]}} {{dmg2type=DAMAGE TYPE}} {{crit1=[[CRIT DIE]]}} {{crit2=[[+0]]}} {{description=FREETEXT}} @{selected|charname_output} The bolded sections are sheet attribute dependent. @{selected|wtype} = the whisper settings selected on the sheet, not needed if you are not using character sheet. @{selected|rtype} =  the roll options selected on the sheet, single roll, always rolls two d20 or select each time. Again, if you are not using a sheet then leave this out and substitute it with this {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20   in order to roll the second d20 the every time. If you are not using the sheet also change @{selected|charname_output} to {{charname=@{token_name}}} I did a bit of digging in an earlier thread and you can find some of the sheet templates information I found in this thread  here .  Happy gaming

Edited 1456147325
Loren S. said: So, using this sheet, it is very easy to create a macro that puts characters into initiative from their tokens. The same macro can be used for NPC tokens that represent NPC tagged characters. %{selected|initiative}&nbsp; However, a token that is not flagged to represent a character cannot be added using this macro. So, when I'm creating hordes of goblins from my single monster NPC, and I don't want them to share their data, I choose not to represent the character so the "master monster" doesn't get changed during the course of the battle. How can I set up a macro to show up with his token to easily roll initiative. Right now, the only way I have found is to open up the monster NPC Character sheet, select the token, and then click the monster name. This gets very cumbersome, so if there is a way to make a macro that handles it, I'd love to know! You can always just right click on the token and select Add Turn then manually enter a number. Or you can make a global macro of&nbsp; [[1d20+?{mod?} &{tracker}]] and any token you have selected will be added to the initiative tracker with the roll and the mod you enter. &nbsp; Generally it's best practice to link a token to a journal even for hordes of goblins.&nbsp;See the mook section of : <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals</a> Hope that helps.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
From another thread: Darby W. said: In the video, we can see that clicking on gear icon next to "spells" should allow us to select "npc," thus changing to an editable page titled "NPC OPTIONS." This does not happen for me at all! After clicking npc, nothing changes. Dragging and dropping spells works just fine, but I can't get to the NPC OPTIONS page. Please Help!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Silvyre said: From another thread: brandon i. said: I have a monk character currently with point buy and level 4 dex of 20 and wis of 15 but my AC only accounts for the +5 on my dex into my AC. On the previous sheet I had to click to enable that option but this new sheet I cannot find it anywhere. I try manually changing it and sometimes it will switch back. You can manually add a AC bonus from the settings tab to represent this. Ori said: Thank you very much! More questions:&nbsp; 1 - What is the approach on Sneak Attack, Divine Strike or similar damage add ons? Should I be adding them into each attack or is there another way? 2 - How do I keep track of prepared spells? Is there a way to mark a spell as not-prepared?&nbsp; 3 - How do I take a "long rest" for the spell slots to be restored?&nbsp; 4 - In the Inventory Section, what is the difference of "equipped" and "use as a resource" ?? How do I make armor count into AC?&nbsp; Thanks in advance!&nbsp; You can add it to the appropriate attacks if you want it every time. You can add it as it's own attack that is damage only with no save and trigger it as needed. Or you could use Wes's clever idea and query it. In the spell options there is a checkbox in the upper right hand corner "PREP". Uncheck it to unprepare the spell. There is no way to automatically reset spells back to their max. However, I'm considering doing an API companion script that would handle book keeping like this. Equipped is on by default and assumes you're actively wearing the item. It will automatically track AC based on your equipped items. Use as resource adds the item to your resource section, useful for expendable things like wand charges or arrows. You can add items with custom AC amounts with the MODS: syntax of "Ac +1". Ed S. said: I have found that the Wand of War Mage is not adding the attack bonus like it should. The MODS says&nbsp; Spell Attack +1, &nbsp;but it isn't adding to the spell attacks. &nbsp; Add a Wand of War Mage +1 from the compendium. Then add the spell Shocking Grasp, and note that the attack bonus is only the PROF + INT.&nbsp; There is no logic currently to differentiate attacks as spell attacks, rather than any other type of attack. So, I haven't included a Spell Attack +1 but it's something I'll probably add in the future.&nbsp; Jonah L. said: Great Sheet, Loving most of it, Still learning.&nbsp; I use monster tokens and the 3 circles to make a macro that rolls the full attacks for every monster. &nbsp;I don't use npc sheets for my monsters. with the new template that this OGL sheet uses and the ability to roll damage after the attack what would be a standard macro to set this up. I guess I don't use anything except @{selected| } usually and calculate the crits and damage manually. I can't get any of the rolls to show up without an npc sheet and even than I can't get the damage to roll separately. any insight on how these sheets use the global macro's would be great. Jonah, check out the&nbsp; wiki guide and let me know if this doesn't answer your question. Silvyre said: From another thread: Darby W. said: In the video, we can see that clicking on gear icon next to "spells" should allow us to select "npc," thus changing to an editable page titled "NPC OPTIONS." This does not happen for me at all! After clicking npc, nothing changes. Dragging and dropping spells works just fine, but I can't get to the NPC OPTIONS page. Please Help! Can you provide a console log of what's happening when you click on the NPC checkbox on the setting's tab?
Just to be clear when you pull the Wand of Warmage over from the compendium, it is already populated with Spell Attack +1 in the MOD field. I see what you are saying though, that it's just an attack, ranged or melee, so if you added a global bonus field it would get applied to all attacks, spell or otherwise.&nbsp;
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NY4BhKbFc" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NY4BhKbFc</a>