Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.0

Giger said: I keep running into issues with NPCs where I add a spell and get a DC of 0. Also everything that relied on halfling luck, such as the below, is now broken. The function of 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} has been replaced by @{selected|d20}.
I just tested my mod all the pc characters only roll 1's and i get the halfling luck error also. the initiative macros are broken as well as the spells!
So looking at the code there is no @{selected} either token or character name in the code anymore! Is that why it is not rolling a d20 and showing the lost attribute for halfling luck instead? Because that part of the code has been replaced with the halfling luck part. How can it find the token of the character you are using if it isn't in the macro unless you have a character named halflingluck?
Steve K. said: Daniel K. said: Follow up: I am trying to drop down items unto sheets but all I am getting is a message that says "Accepting drop from compendium" and then the NPC sheet not accepting it. Please help NPCs have never accepted items onto the NPC card. I'm assuming you're trying to add a weapon to add the attack? Simon M. said: Apologies incase I've missed this, but I downloaded the Monster Manual today and I was going through them and suddenly after a while it stopped producing any NPC character sheets. I've shut down, tried different games and now I place the token from the monster manual and it shows a normal PC character sheet and I have to set as NPC then drag over the details. Not the end of the world, but thought it wouldn't be impacted. I'm not seeing any issues importing NPCs onto the VTT directly. The fact that it's creating a new character sheet but not populating it sounds like a failure of the sheet worker code. Is this happening with all NPCs or just one monster in particular? Is it still happening this morning? If you're still having issues can you check your browser's console log for errors? It isn't any specific creature but for every five creatures that return a completed sheet you get two that return an empty Character sheet. Can't see if there's a link. A few creatures that returned a blank sheet yesterday are giving me a full sheet today.
Craig said: Steve K. said: Tim S. said: Is there a list for all possible item-mod-field entries? Just entered "sleight_of_hand bonus: 5", which worked but it did not update the skill when unequiping or deleting the item. (Works fine with the other skills I tested) These will be included on the 5E OGL Wiki page when it's finished being updated. Don't you think updating the Wiki page BEFORE releasing the update would have been a good idea? That way all people whose content was inevitably going to be broken would at least have access to the needed information to start making repairs, rather than them being left hanging in the wind for days or weeks after the update. Great idea! Or even testing it before updating. ;-)
Joe P. said: So, what is going on with the whole NPC spellcaster problems?  I just bought Tomb of Annihilation two days ago, and every spellcaster NPC is broken.  I specifically bought this on roll20 to save time on actual play prep....this doesn't help!  I don't want to have to "click here to enable spellcasting NPCs" and "drag from compendium into the new spell slots" (which doesn't seem to work for me...and is an incomplete spell list!). Nor do I want to troll these forums for quick fixes and reprograms. For real...I am not a rich man, and spent good money on Tomb of Annihilation and Sunless Citadel for ease of use....now many key features are broken.  Is this being addressed? Can we get a rollback patch? Can I get a refund??? I feel the same way.  Serious testing missed on this release.  It would have been obvious that all paid content wasnt working with the update.  This update wasnt ready for a live release.  

Edited 1506849474
Bernd S. said: Steve K. said: Bernd S. said: Hi, I still have problems. I can't get the NPC spellcasters working, regardless what I try with the according attributes. The old spells don't work and the new ones usually also not. E.g. Aerisi Kalinoth in "Princes of the Apocalypse" with Ray of Frost (attack bonus is wrong: +4 [MOD] + 2[PROF] but should be +3+3, at least here it is in total correct; the new spell: +3[INT] +2[PROF] => proficiency wrong, INT correct). Also several issues with PCs. E.g. PC is Lia in "Princes of the Apocalypse" spell Frostbite leads to: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but end of input found. When calling it from the attack panel. From spell panel it works. I strongly recommend to roll this whole update back! You annoy thousands of players with it, and it destroys thousands of hours work. Everything's totally broken. For spell casting NPCs, if you re-import the creature from the compendium or if you adjust the CR of the creature, change it and set it back, it will recalculate the PB based on the new metric based on the patch we put out yesterday.  As for the PC, I made a copy of your game and was able to roll Lia's Frostbite spell. Every attack and attack spell should have upgraded when the sheet migrated from 1.6 to 2.0. That didn't seem to happen for the Frosbite spell. I will investigate why. As a work around, adjusting anything in the attack, such as checking that it has an attack and unchecking it, will cause the attack to update and function normally. Sorry, but that does not seem to help. E.g.: Princes of the Apocalypse, NPC Howling Hatred Priest, spell Shocking Grasp. There the old spell works, but the new spell shows only +2 to the spell attack, although I changed CR, edit, save, change CR back, edit, save. Changing the spell caster level also didn't change anything. For Aerisi it worked: the new spell (Ray of Frost) ist ok, but now the old spell shows PROF=3 (ok), MOD=4 (wrong, would be INT+3). Other example with Aerisi: Chain Lightning. There I get (old spell): No attribute was found for @{Aerisi Kalinoth|spellname_base} and I was never asked for the level to cast the spell. Same for Cloudkill. I finally gave up. I am now deleting all old spells, because they are unusable anymore. Finetuning every spellcasting NPC and adding the new spells. Nevertheless, there are still bugs, and here I would really appreciate having a documentation for the new feature at hand. Proficiency Bonus doesn't work. I have a 9th level spellcaster (Bastian Termandar in Princes of the Apocalypse) and set MAGIC CASTER LEVEL to 9. CR is 8 which should result in 2d8 damage for Shocking Grasp and a PROF=3. But I get PROF = 4 and only one damage die: Same of course for Fire Bolt (one damage die instead of two and wrong proficiency bonus od 4 instead of 3). Of course I fiddled around with CR. And I also tried the new (yet undocumented) feature called CANTRIP PROGRESSION: but it doesn't work.It seems to be that the border between PROF 3 and PROF 4 is incorrectly calculated: CR 7 => 3 (ok), CR 8 => 4 (wrong, should still be 3), CR 9 => 4 (ok). I really would appreciate a bugfix on this one.  
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
Another example of NPC generation being broken, when pulling form compendium.
Similarly to the posted messages on page 6 and 7, I'm attempting to drag a weapon from the compendium to create an npc attack. This feature worked for me before the update. Something simple as dragging a longbow to an npc to give it an optional attack. As they state earlier the weapon attack does not appear, however if I switch the sheet off of NPC, the weapon is loaded into the sheets inventory and an attack is generated in there. I'm guessing its an issue with the new auto dropping not considering it an npc and dropping it like a normal item into a players inventory. Is there any way around that to get the attacks back on to the npc, or should I wait for another patch?
Re: People saying 'Halfling Luck is working' - I hadn't realized how it was working in the game I was in.  It looks like it changes rolls to 1d20ro1 which 'works' - but it isn't notifying me when Halfling luck has activated, unless I hover over the roll to see it was rerolled because of a 1.  It also appears to be showing up as both the primary roll and the advantage roll that we have.   Is this designed behavior? I'd like to see a notification of some sort when Halfling Luck activates/comes into play.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
For those having issues with creating some NPCs. I'm not able to replicate the issue. If you could please let me know the names of the NPCs you're having issues with and provide a  console log . For those still having attack/spell attack/npc action issues those rolls should have been automatically updated on upgrading to v2.0. If editing any part of those fields doesn't cause the field to update and be fixed please let me know the name of your game and the name of the affected character so we can investigate.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Giger said: I keep running into issues with NPCs where I add a spell and get a DC of 0. Is this happening with previous existing NPCs? Do they have in their settings do they have "SPELLCASTING ABILITY" set?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Giger said: I too am getting the "SPELL SLOT LEVEL NaNALL SLOTS EXPENDED" or other weird behavior. Also spell tracking is broken.  I'm sure it's all been mentioned before, but just in case. Can I get the name of the game and a character still having this issue?

Edited 1506791989
Steve K. said: For those still having attack/spell attack/npc action issues those rolls should have been automatically updated on upgrading to v2.0. If editing any part of those fields doesn't cause the field to update and be fixed please let me know the name of your game and the name of the affected character so we can investigate. Part of this is not a new bug to 2.0. When using Vault to upload characters to new games it always happened on spells set as Attack. Error was always like this: No ability was found for %{-KhT_uREGNuaEYmJxytX|repeating_attack_attack} 1:15PMThrax (Steve) (AC20 PP15): -KhT_uREGNuaEYmJxytX|repeating_attack_-KjOuVkRJOVWpnFf21Wj_attack Now changing to Spellcard and back to Attack actually deletes the Attack section part. Which is annoying as all hell if you have made any changes in the Attack section part, or use copius amounts of macros like me as it changes their position in the Attack section and puts it at the bottom.

Edited 1506795431
I wrote in a bunch of feats, but I can't move them the way I can usually move stuff like that. It allows me to click the button with the horizontal lines, but it won't allow me to drag it or anything. Nevermind, you just can't do it if the character sheet is popped out.
This bug has already been reported, but i'll say it again: Spell slots are not matching up with rule's spells slots (at least in Paladins). Btw, thanks for the update!

Edited 1506795733
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
@Steve K., hope this helps. let me know if you need anything else As for NPCs not generation, i've had this issue in the following games. My thought for the error is maybe some kind of time out when dragging the token out. It always takes a second or two when drawing out creatures, but when the error occurs, it takes a few seconds longer to spawn, and comes with a broken sheet. You may wish to look into what happens if the "character sheet' tab is accessed, prior to the token appearing on the table top. There's actually two distinct behaviors here 1. NPC doesn't generate (token is placed in table), with an empty NPC character sheet 2. NPC doesn't generate (token is placed in table), with player character sheet, with default barbarian lvl 1 <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2216058/g...(Log" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2216058/g...(Log</a> in below, monster Abominable Yeti) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2552503/t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2552503/t</a>... Log below, monster Archmage I can replicate this sporadically in any game environment i have. For the DC0 error, it's always existing monsters (alot of my monsters have this issue), and deleting the existing spell and replacing doesn't work. I believe this is just a symptom of a larger spell related issue, as I've seen varied behaviors. In this game ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2216058/g" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2216058/g</a>... ) Creature "Artificer Juggernaught" (-KKBGeDJqJxres6Mhlkf) Fireball was added, no output is produced (just a blank line.) previously this was the mob producing DC0, log not available. Same game, creature "sunpyre" (-KjeL05L5xpzm-hMgFaH) fireball was added, DC0 is output (3rd log)...same deal with the Lightning bolt spell. Logs sent in private message
Giger said: For the DC0 error, it's always existing monsters (alot of my monsters have this issue), and deleting the existing spell and replacing doesn't work. I believe this is just a symptom of a larger spell related issue, as I've seen varied behaviors. ... Creature "Artificer Juggernaught" (-KKBGeDJqJxres6Mhlkf) Fireball was added, no output is produced (just a blank line.) previously this was the mob producing DC0, log not available. A fix that I tell people to try to fix this problem is to reset the NPCs spellcasting ability. When individual spells no longer appear in chat, I have found toggle that spell's output from SPELLCARD to ATTACK and back or vice-versa.
Can we get a link to go back before the patch till all this is fixed? I would like to continue to do some work on my mod!
The sheet claims my 1st level warlock PC has 0 spell slots total, should be 1, but the sheet will not let me edit this number (only Slots Remaining is editable).&nbsp; How can I fix this?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Loren said: The sheet claims my 1st level warlock PC has 0 spell slots total, should be 1, but the sheet will not let me edit this number (only Slots Remaining is editable).&nbsp; How can I fix this? Warlocks don't have traditional by spell level spell slots. So to make multiclassing with a warlock possible, their spell slots are added to be tracked on the CORE tab under the class repeating resource, just underneath FLAWS.
Steve K. said: Loren said: The sheet claims my 1st level warlock PC has 0 spell slots total, should be 1, but the sheet will not let me edit this number (only Slots Remaining is editable).&nbsp; How can I fix this? Warlocks don't have traditional by spell level spell slots. So to make multiclassing with a warlock possible, their spell slots are added to be tracked on the CORE tab under the class repeating resource, just underneath FLAWS. Well previous to this I've been tracking for this character on the Spells tab, because as I level him I'd like to be able to move his slots to whichever level of spell he is currently at, so I can have that information at a glance right next to the actual spell list.&nbsp; Is there a way I can go back to the old functionality that lets me manually edit the total slots on the Spells tab?
??????????????????
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Loren said: Steve K. said: Loren said: The sheet claims my 1st level warlock PC has 0 spell slots total, should be 1, but the sheet will not let me edit this number (only Slots Remaining is editable).&nbsp; How can I fix this? Warlocks don't have traditional by spell level spell slots. So to make multiclassing with a warlock possible, their spell slots are added to be tracked on the CORE tab under the class repeating resource, just underneath FLAWS. Well previous to this I've been tracking for this character on the Spells tab, because as I level him I'd like to be able to move his slots to whichever level of spell he is currently at, so I can have that information at a glance right next to the actual spell list.&nbsp; Is there a way I can go back to the old functionality that lets me manually edit the total slots on the Spells tab? Yes, you can set your spell slots from the Settings(gear) tab and adjusting SPELL SLOT MODIFIERS section to whatever you desire.
New NPCs (dragged out from the Compendium) have just the passive perception score in their Senses field, rather than it being listed as "passive Perception xx"
Feature Request: Can 'Add DEX tiebreaker to initiative' please be added to the Default Sheet settings on the Game Settings page? If I'm going to use it for my PCs I will also need it for the NPCs, which means I currently need to manually check the box on each NPC.
Joel M. said: Feature Request: Can 'Add DEX tiebreaker to initiative' please be added to the Default Sheet settings on the Game Settings page? If I'm going to use it for my PCs I will also need it for the NPCs, which means I currently need to manually check the box on each NPC. Could use Jakob's ChatSetAttr script as well since you are a Pro subscriber
What do I need to input to use more than one shot of ammunition at once? It says in the first post it's available in this new sheet but can't seem to work out how.

Edited 1506830634
Kyle said: What do I need to input to use more than one shot of ammunition at once? It says in the first post it's available in this new sheet but can't seem to work out how. Resource_name,amount For example Arrows,2 Also, the games creator must be a pro subscriber and have the companion script installed.
Kyle G. said: Kyle said: What do I need to input to use more than one shot of ammunition at once? It says in the first post it's available in this new sheet but can't seem to work out how. Resource_name,amount For example Arrows,2 Also, the games creator must be a pro subscriber and have the companion script installed. Thank you! This is exactly what I needed
Along the same lines of my first query is it possible to use up not one spell slot? More specifically is it possible to 'expend' a negative amount of spells slots to gain more spells rather than expend them?
Kyle I am not sure what you mean by your last statement ?&nbsp; You cant spent negative spell slots. Why would you need a tie breaker for NPC's...They always go after PC's so I dont see the point.
Steve K. said: Giger said: I keep running into issues with NPCs where I add a spell and get a DC of 0. Is this happening with previous existing NPCs? Do they have in their settings do they have "SPELLCASTING ABILITY" set? I had this issue too sometime. But usually it is based on the MAGIC CASTER LEVEL which is sometimes empty and most of the time 0. I had to set it manually to the correct value then DC is ok.

Edited 1506865853
Steve K. said: Bernd S. said: Really nice. I just had a look into it. But there is a tiny little flaw in it: the spells don't work anymore in my NPC sheets.&nbsp; This shouldn't be the case any longer. Please refresh and re-open the NPCs. If that doesn't solve the issue please let us know the name of the game and the name of a NPC that's affected and we'll take a look. Hi, Steve K. Unfortunately, my Spellcasting NPCs are still broken. First off, my custom built NPCs using the previous version of the OGL sheet, that I had made by dragging spells from the compendium onto the spell slots, must be rebuilt. but what's worse is that my purchased content also has broken Spellcasters. So for example, I bought Tales from the Yawning Portal and added several adventures in it to my Homebrew campaign. Now all Spellcasters within it are broken! All of those Red Thayan Wizards from Dead in Thay, for example, would need to be rebuilt manually.&nbsp; Can you assist? Here's some info that may help: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1006565/old-guys-d-and-d-5e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1006565/old-guys-d-and-d-5e</a> In the Journal, look in the Doomvault folder (about ten folders down, after the individual sheets). Then look in the NPCs folder and, finally, the Red Wizards folder. But that's just the beginning. There are literally dozens of NPCs that are broken now. Help! Sincerely, Eugene PS Thanks for the work you are doing, though! This issue aside, the new sheets are MAGIC. PPS OH SHIT.&nbsp; I just checked my other two campaigns. ALL of my Spellcasters are broken in the purchased Storm King's Thunder and Tomb of Annihilation modules I have purchased! ALL of them! Ahhhhhh!!!&nbsp; ** runs around with Grover Arms**
Rangers, Paladins etc... are calculating spell slots incorrectly for the odd levels ( 3, 5, 7 etc ...) Under class options if I bump up " Magic Caster Level " this will work as a temporary fix until the character hits the next odd level. You're doing great work btw, these sheets are wonderful.
I found&nbsp; this information from Mel over in the Tomb of Annihilation bug forum and thought some folks here might appreciate knowing it if they did not yet: "We will be updating the module ourselves once we finish our current production project. That text is for folks who have their own character sheets who need updating, as there's no way to specify that a sheet is in a module or not. As in my earlier update, feel free to disregard that as we will be updating the modules in time."

Edited 1506873150
Elbuort said: Why would you need a tie breaker for NPC's...They always go after PC's so I dont see the point. That sounds like a house rule. Breaking Initiative ties&nbsp;in D&D 5e is up to the players when the tie is between player characters. The DM&nbsp;decides for ties between NPCs/monsters and NPCs/PCs. The rules also offer that the DM can break ties with a d20 roll. Of course, like everything else 5e, the DM can decide, but using Dex as a Initiative tie-breaker is&nbsp;a common house rule and it's nice that the sheet supports it.
Kyle said: Along the same lines of my first query is it possible to use up not one spell slot? More specifically is it possible to 'expend' a negative amount of spells slots to gain more spells rather than expend them? You could ask your GM to install Jakob's ChatSetAttr script and call that within a macro to use 'negative' spell slots. I assume it's similar (or maybe I guessed correctly) to a sorcerer spending sorcery points to get a spell slot. While this isn't something you can do in the character sheet, you could certainly utilize the script in a character ability.
I'm loving all the improvements! (Especially the traits template, which I can implement for my custom macros instead of the pesky spell template.)&nbsp; However, I have received a mysterious +2 bonus to all my ability checks. There's no global bonus or anything like that checked in the settings tab, and it doesn't seem to apply to saves, attacks, or anything that uses my modifier -- just checks.&nbsp; It's worth noting that we use the companion API.
All my character sheet macros are broken now *sob*
Kyle G. said: Kyle said: Along the same lines of my first query is it possible to use up not one spell slot? More specifically is it possible to 'expend' a negative amount of spells slots to gain more spells rather than expend them? You could ask your GM to install Jakob's ChatSetAttr script and call that within a macro to use 'negative' spell slots. I assume it's similar (or maybe I guessed correctly) to a sorcerer spending sorcery points to get a spell slot. While this isn't something you can do in the character sheet, you could certainly utilize the script in a character ability. That is exactly what it's for haha, as well as a 'long rest' macro to reset all the appropriate attributes. Neither me nor the GM no much about APIs but I'll ask him to install it and maybe I can fiddle with it and hopefully work it out. Thanks for helping so much with this. I was also looking at setting a macro to convert slots to sorcery points and I know you can add to a resource by setting the uses per 'shot' to a negative number. However if I use a roll query along with a negative before it the amount of uses isn't recognised at all. I currently have something along the lines of this &nbsp; &nbsp;ammo=Sorcery Points,-?{Sorcery Points Gained} &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;where the roll query is set earlier in the macro to an integer value. Is there any work-around that anyone knows to solve this problem?
Just gonna add to those complaining over spellcasting NPCs not having their spells function correctly. In fact, in my recent game this slowed down things considerably, and refreshing the NPcs didn't appear to be working as intended. Many spells like Cone of Cold and the like which require a saving throw simply don't work when you click on them from the character sheet, and sometimes I get errors, but usually I don't, its just that the program doesn't respond whatsoever. The name of my game "Njål's Torden" and characters with the listed issue are Tholtz Daggerdark, Thaddeus and Samuel Thorne. It usually happens with spells that you can increase the level of, which suggests that there's some relation between those factors. All in all, the NPC spellcasters have become much more unstable as a general rule, I hope you manage to fix all of these issues quickly.
None of the major macros are working on my sheet! Initiative, attacks and spells all broken and no link to revert back before the update! I know the devs are trying to fix it but to make us suffer or put a hold on our games or working on our mods is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!! Please give us a link till these issues are fixed!
The new global modifiers for PC sheets (ie that use the global= field) are not compatible with query macros or roll templates other than simple.
The global save modifier doesn’t add to death saving throws and based on Sage advice they should be. Can this be fixed?
So this bug stopped happening a couple days ago, but only to start to happen again by the time we were gaming. =]
I can't drag and drop my spells anymore; the spell slot seems to be slightly off-center and no yellow highlight shows up anymore when I try to drag my spells in; what can I do to fix this?
It really should be obvious, but I can't figure out how to use the "Token Size" attribute for NPCs. It seems to reset whenever I close the character sheet. I've tried putting in fractions, fractions in decimals (0.25), integers, squared integers (4, 16) but nothing seems to stick. What am I doing wrong?
Eugene said: Steve K. said: Bernd S. said: Really nice. I just had a look into it. But there is a tiny little flaw in it: the spells don't work anymore in my NPC sheets.&nbsp; This shouldn't be the case any longer. Please refresh and re-open the NPCs. If that doesn't solve the issue please let us know the name of the game and the name of a NPC that's affected and we'll take a look. Hi, Steve K. Unfortunately, my Spellcasting NPCs are still broken. First off, my custom built NPCs using the previous version of the OGL sheet, that I had made by dragging spells from the compendium onto the spell slots, must be rebuilt. but what's worse is that my purchased content also has broken Spellcasters. So for example, I bought Tales from the Yawning Portal and added several adventures in it to my Homebrew campaign. Now all Spellcasters within it are broken! All of those Red Thayan Wizards from Dead in Thay, for example, would need to be rebuilt manually.&nbsp; Can you assist? Here's some info that may help: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1006565/old-guys-d-and-d-5e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1006565/old-guys-d-and-d-5e</a> In the Journal, look in the Doomvault folder (about ten folders down, after the individual sheets). Then look in the NPCs folder and, finally, the Red Wizards folder. But that's just the beginning. There are literally dozens of NPCs that are broken now. Help! Sincerely, Eugene PS Thanks for the work you are doing, though! This issue aside, the new sheets are MAGIC. PPS OH SHIT.&nbsp; I just checked my other two campaigns. ALL of my Spellcasters are broken in the purchased Storm King's Thunder and Tomb of Annihilation modules I have purchased! ALL of them! Ahhhhhh!!!&nbsp; ** runs around with Grover Arms** I already gave up any chance that the old spells (deprecated area) are working again and therefore started to add all (which means in my case hundreds for all spellcasting NPCs) spells new again. The most horrible thing seems to be that the proficiency bonus (which simply depends on the CR) is complete crap. For high level spell casters it is always wrong (try the archmage, CR 12 =&gt; prof should be 4). Changing the CR back and forth yields constantly changing results always avoiding the only correct value of 4. And of course the damage dice of the cantrips is also wrong, usually it stays 1. I would really appreciate having this fixed soon. My next session is on Friday. Concerning this whole update : the intention was good, there are nice new features. BUT: it should have been tested carefully. There is no way back because attributes have changed, I guess. But all the work on spellcasters is lost. And if you can't rely on correctly calculated attack boni and damage you constantly have to check every single roll. What a nightmare this is!