Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.0

That worked!! thanks you saved me a ton of work lol
Next issue with PC spellcasting.....   

Edited 1507748304
Eric H. said: Next issue with PC spellcasting.....    Not really an error, just a missing space between SPELL SLOT LEVEL 2 and 2 OF 3 REMAINING. Screenshot added for Steve K to see where the error is in the code.
LOL oh that makes sense. any way i can fix it?
Unfortunately, only devs can fix it
Any word on the blank/messed up Compendium pulls? Is this just going to be how Roll20 works now?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Kyle G. said: Eric H. said: Next issue with PC spellcasting.....    Not really an error, just a missing space between SPELL SLOT LEVEL 2 and 2 OF 3 REMAINING. Screenshot added for Steve K to see where the error is in the code. What Browser and OS is this happening on?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Boko D. said: Any word on the blank/messed up Compendium pulls? Is this just going to be how Roll20 works now? Yes, we pushed out a patch that we hoped would resolve the issue. If you're still having problems please provide a console log along with browser and o/s information.
Steve K. said: Kyle G. said: Eric H. said: Next issue with PC spellcasting.....    Not really an error, just a missing space between SPELL SLOT LEVEL 2 and 2 OF 3 REMAINING. Screenshot added for Steve K to see where the error is in the code. What Browser and OS is this happening on? I've been getting it on Windows 10 and my Chromebook - both with the latest stable release of Chrome.
Hello Roll20 Friends, How do I get the equipment to list its description in the chat window?   Equipment in the shaped sheet is clickable, but this isn't the case in the OGL sheet.
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this, and I did search the wiki & forums to no avail :< .  What is the call for languages (repeatable proficiencies) for macros, etc. (please see screen shot below)?  I'm building a macro to list the PCs known language, and I've taken a few guesses based on the repeated spells, etc. calls, but no luck.  My thanks!
Brett M. said: I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this, and I did search the wiki & forums to no avail :< .  What is the call for languages (repeatable proficiencies) for macros, etc. (please see screen shot below)?  I'm building a macro to list the PCs known language, and I've taken a few guesses based on the repeated spells, etc. calls, but no luck.  My thanks! %{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output}
A Couple of issues I've been having recently: 1. Whenever I load up my game, all the spells/attacks etc that do not use an attack roll, but only a DC, do not work. Most of the time they show a syntax error, but sometimes they show nothing when you click them at all, just nothing happens. This is, as far as I can tell, only with attacks/abilities/spells that were not dragged and dropped from the compendium, but written manually. Not sure if that is important. However, it is easily fixable by opening the attack and clicking the proficiency box. But you have to do that each time you load up the game, which is easy to forget and is tedious to do on multiple attacks. This is what the stuff looks like: 2. Eldritch blast, when dragged in from compendium is listed as an Abjuration spell, not an Evocation spell in the spell description. It also does not have the cantrip beam progression. in fact, it has NONE. (And if I add cantrip beam progression it does not affect the attack when at higher levels.) 3. I also have a slight request. I would LOVE to see an exhaustion tracker somewhere on the main core page. (Underneath the temp Hp maybe?) 6 tickboxes. Even better if when you mouse over each tickbox, it shows what happens on that exhaustion level. 
Would it be possible to allow "Other" or a "Custom" class to be selected and typed in instead? Other than that, I'm loving it.
Kyle G. said: %{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output} Thanks Kyle!  Any way to just output the languages?  If you see the resulting screenshot below is outputs "Language Proficiency   Common, Orcish".  I'd like to output just the languages themselves (i.e., "Common, Orcish" without the "Language Proficiency" part).  Thanks!
Brett M. said: Kyle G. said: %{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output} Thanks Kyle!  Any way to just output the languages?  If you see the resulting screenshot below is outputs "Language Proficiency   Common, Orcish".  I'd like to output just the languages themselves (i.e., "Common, Orcish" without the "Language Proficiency" part).  Thanks! You can create a attrib type in the info and then call the attrib. Something like Lang Orcish, Common then @{Selected|Lang}
not sure if this has been asked or not. I tried to do a quick search and came up with nothing. is there a way to add the staff of power's spell attack bump to the sheet?
Terry said: not sure if this has been asked or not. I tried to do a quick search and came up with nothing. is there a way to add the staff of power's spell attack bump to the sheet? It adds it automatically (Item Type: Staff, Ac +2, Saving Throws +2, Spell Attack +2) All 3 bonuses are added to the sheet. I just tested it D&D 5E OGL.
Albert R. said: Hello Roll20 Friends, How do I get the equipment to list its description in the chat window?   Equipment in the shaped sheet is clickable, but this isn't the case in the OGL sheet. In OGL it was never clickable. Maybe they invent it there someday.
Craven said: Brett M. said: Kyle G. said: %{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output} Thanks Kyle!  Any way to just output the languages?  If you see the resulting screenshot below is outputs "Language Proficiency   Common, Orcish".  I'd like to output just the languages themselves (i.e., "Common, Orcish" without the "Language Proficiency" part).  Thanks! You can create a attrib type in the info and then call the attrib. Something like Lang Orcish, Common then @{Selected|Lang} @{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_name} will give you just the Common, Orcish. If you want it to look nice, you would need to put it inside of a roll template though.
Tim G. said: A Couple of issues I've been having recently: 1. Whenever I load up my game, all the spells/attacks etc that do not use an attack roll, but only a DC, do not work. Most of the time they show a syntax error, but sometimes they show nothing when you click them at all, just nothing happens. This is, as far as I can tell, only with attacks/abilities/spells that were not dragged and dropped from the compendium, but written manually. Not sure if that is important. However, it is easily fixable by opening the attack and clicking the proficiency box. But you have to do that each time you load up the game, which is easy to forget and is tedious to do on multiple attacks. This is what the stuff looks like: This to me makes me think that the sheet workers are resetting the character sheet when you log out, which is extremely strange. It could mean that the character is corrupted. Also, I noticed that you are setting the ammo to track the spell slots rather than the automatic spell slot tracking in the companion. I can only assume that this is because the character is a warlock, but I am curious as to why you are not using the automatic spell slot tracking. It was my understanding that v2.0 made it easier to integrate warlock spells into the system. (I have not had a warlock PC before, so I have not had to deal with it before).
Silvyre said: Dragonphire said: Is there a way for carried option for equipment? If i un-equip my armor, for example, the sheet assumes i'm still carrying it and the total weight doesn't go down even though it's unlikely i'm going to be carrying the armor around in my arms while it's not equipped. Items listed within the Equipment block are those which are stored on your character's person. "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character, conferring any bonuses that are gained while those items are equipped (in fact, the Mods section only functions when the "Equipped" box is checked). The Treasure block on the Bio Page is better suited for recording items that are not on your usually character's person. Alternatively, the Simple inventory will not calculates weights automatically. A "Carried" checkbox option is worth considering in the Equipment column, or some other repeating area. While it may turn out that it's more trouble than it's worth and a horrible idea, we should consider options for keeping track of --and making quickly accessible-- important equipment that's left at home (e.g. your axe that's only useful for hunting vampires). As we become more dialed into Compendium Compatability, it makes sense to completely shift away from the text area boxes for compendium droppable stuff. Maybe it would slow down the sheet as a character's equipment inventory expands to 168 items, but making a choice now about the future of non-carried items is a very helpful question (gosh, wouldn't a "character-specific" Compendium area be cool?). Does the idea of a "Carried" yes/no Equipment checkbox seem like a honey pot of evil?
Chris said: Silvyre said: Dragonphire said: Is there a way for carried option for equipment? If i un-equip my armor, for example, the sheet assumes i'm still carrying it and the total weight doesn't go down even though it's unlikely i'm going to be carrying the armor around in my arms while it's not equipped. Items listed within the Equipment block are those which are stored on your character's person. "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character, conferring any bonuses that are gained while those items are equipped (in fact, the Mods section only functions when the "Equipped" box is checked). The Treasure block on the Bio Page is better suited for recording items that are not on your usually character's person. Alternatively, the Simple inventory will not calculates weights automatically. A "Carried" checkbox option is worth considering in the Equipment column, or some other repeating area. While it may turn out that it's more trouble than it's worth and a horrible idea, we should consider options for keeping track of --and making quickly accessible-- important equipment that's left at home (e.g. your axe that's only useful for hunting vampires). As we become more dialed into Compendium Compatability, it makes sense to completely shift away from the text area boxes for compendium droppable stuff. Maybe it would slow down the sheet as a character's equipment inventory expands to 168 items, but making a choice now about the future of non-carried items is a very helpful question (gosh, wouldn't a "character-specific" Compendium area be cool?). Does the idea of a "Carried" yes/no Equipment checkbox seem like a honey pot of evil? I would agree that it is a feature I would like as well. Especially so if it allows me to designate where an item is whether being carried or not. For instance it would certainly make items like the bag of holding or Heward's handy haversack easier to maintain. It would also allow me to incorporate more inventory mechanics such as the container capacity (PHB 153). 
Tim G. said: 3. I also have a slight request. I would LOVE to see an exhaustion tracker somewhere on the main core page. (Underneath the temp Hp maybe?) 6 tickboxes. Even better if when you mouse over each tickbox, it shows what happens on that exhaustion level.  I would agree that this would be a great feature to have, but my preference would be to have it be simply an integer value instead of checkboxes. That would, in my opinion, make it easier to track and maintain through macros/api.  In the event that exhaustion is tracked using the character sheet, it would also be nice if the character sheet knows when to roll at disadvantage or when to modify speed. Unfortunately this added functionality would most likely require another major update since exhaustion has the potential to touch on many aspects of the character sheet. This might also be pushing the bounds of the character sheet's original intent (as close to pen & paper as possible), but I would love to have a dedicated section on the sheet to track exhaustion rather than having to create custom attributes.
Silvyre said: Dragonphire said: Is there a way for carried option for equipment? If i un-equip my armor, for example, the sheet assumes i'm still carrying it and the total weight doesn't go down even though it's unlikely i'm going to be carrying the armor around in my arms while it's not equipped. Items listed within the Equipment block are those which are stored on your character's person. "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character, conferring any bonuses that are gained while those items are equipped (in fact, the Mods section only functions when the "Equipped" box is checked). The Treasure block on the Bio Page is better suited for recording items that are not on your usually character's person. Alternatively, the Simple inventory will not calculates weights automatically. Sorry, having to delete my armor from Equipment and add it to Treasure every time i doff my armor at night is not practical. And you said it yourself, "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character. Meaning if it's not "Equipped", it's not worn or carried, so it's weight should not be included in carried weight. I appreciate your response, but why have the option for the variant system if it's not going to allow for a better player experience? Isn't that what Roll20 is all about? It doesn't even update the player's speed. "Oh well, deal with it" is not really forward thinking.

Edited 1507926692
Is there a way to get the new Features & Traits repeating areas to trigger API when they're output to chat? I see that you can perform inline rolls. Edit: I determined you can set up buttons that trigger API.
Dragonphire said: Silvyre said: Dragonphire said: Is there a way for carried option for equipment? If i un-equip my armor, for example, the sheet assumes i'm still carrying it and the total weight doesn't go down even though it's unlikely i'm going to be carrying the armor around in my arms while it's not equipped. Items listed within the Equipment block are those which are stored on your character's person. "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character, conferring any bonuses that are gained while those items are equipped (in fact, the Mods section only functions when the "Equipped" box is checked). The Treasure block on the Bio Page is better suited for recording items that are not on your usually character's person. Alternatively, the Simple inventory will not calculates weights automatically. Sorry, having to delete my armor from Equipment and add it to Treasure every time i doff my armor at night is not practical. And you said it yourself, "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character. Meaning if it's not "Equipped", it's not worn or carried, so it's weight should not be included in carried weight. I appreciate your response, but why have the option for the variant system if it's not going to allow for a better player experience? Isn't that what Roll20 is all about? It doesn't even update the player's speed. "Oh well, deal with it" is not really forward thinking. "Not Equipped" means carried but not Equipped. That's why its weight is still counted, because you are indeed carrying it. As Silvyre pointed out, the items in the Equipment & Items tab are the collection of items you're carrying on your person (equipped and not equipped). That was the reason I suggested thinking about an option for Items you own but are not carrying on your person at all.
Dragonphire said: Sorry, having to delete my armor from Equipment and add it to Treasure every time i doff my armor at night is not practical.  I don't understand why you would delete the armor item from the inventory at night rather than simply un-equipping it? Doing so would update your AC, as intended, but you still have your armor with you at night (so it is being carried by the character). I cannot imagine a reason where I would ask my players to delete the items if I think they will get it back in a short amount of time (captured characters/stolen items are a different story). I believe silvyre's comment was primarily regarding items that you leave someplace for safe-keeping in addition to how the character sheet CURRENTLY works. Dragonphire said: And you said it yourself, "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character. Meaning if it's not "Equipped", it's not worn or carried , so it's weight should not be included in carried weight. I see this similar to comparing squares and rectangles (every square is a rectangle, but not every rectangle is a square). We know that items that are equipped are also being carried, but an item that is not equipped can still be carried.  Consider a character who typically uses a shield and sword, but also has a crossbow for ranged attacks. When the character is wielding sword and shield, these items are equipped; the crossbow is not. This player would then ensure that the checkbox for the crossbow is empty (signifying not equipped). This player would then toggle the shield/sword/crossbow to signify the change of equipment when they would like to make a ranged attack (ignoring the action required to doff a shield).  By your logic the unequipped items should hold no weight, but the character is still carrying those items around with them as they travel and therefore the items should have weight.
Chris said: Is there a way to get the new Features & Traits repeating areas to trigger API when they're output to chat? I see that you can perform inline rolls. You could put an  API Command Button in the description. It won't automatically trigger the API, but you can click the button in chat to trigger it.
Can we have the total spell slots on the right and the spell slots remaining on the left hand side please? It's like reading a poorly written fraction currently and confusing for players, especially as the helpful titles only seem to appear above the Level 1 spells bar?
WIN 8, Chrome. For whatever reason, I need at least 2 players in the game to get the bug 100% - otherwise it just seems to happen when it feels like it. Drag out a token from the Compendium Open that token's sheet. Pop out sheet. Click on Roll20 to focus on that window again. Drag out another token from the Compendium Result: no new token or sheet. Popped-out sheet is replaced with the 2nd dragged-out stats. Log:&nbsp;<a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sHKkogS3O19dRJl7p2goAb_5J6zGYp7919I8Tb0RaEw/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sHKkogS3O19dRJl7p2goAb_5J6zGYp7919I8Tb0RaEw/edit?usp=sharing</a>
I have a Orge Zombie and I wanted to change the weapon to a great club. I try to drag and drop from the compendium but it doesn't work. Does this feature not work for NPC? &nbsp;
Craven said: I have a Orge Zombie and I wanted to change the weapon to a great club. I try to drag and drop from the compendium but it doesn't work. Does this feature not work for NPC? &nbsp; Correct, with the new implementation of compendium drag-and-drop, the great club is added to the inventory section of the character sheet, which is hidden on NPC characters.

Edited 1507942655
Kyle G. said: Dragonphire said: Sorry, having to delete my armor from Equipment and add it to Treasure every time i doff my armor at night is not practical.&nbsp; I don't understand why you would delete the armor item from the inventory at night rather than simply un-equipping it? Doing so would update your AC, as intended, but you still have your armor with you at night (so it is being carried by the character). I cannot imagine a reason where I would ask my players to delete the items if I think they will get it back in a short amount of time (captured characters/stolen items are a different story). So you've never attacked your players in the middle of the night while they are not wearing armor? are they holding full plate in their backpack while they fight off the bandits? Maybe it's in their hands? Kyle G. said: Dragonphire said: And you said it yourself, "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character. Meaning if it's not "Equipped", it's not worn or carried , so it's weight should not be included in carried weight. I see this similar to comparing squares and rectangles (every square is a rectangle, but not every rectangle is a square). We know that items that are equipped are also being carried, but an item that is not equipped can still be carried.&nbsp; Consider a character who typically uses a shield and sword, but also has a crossbow for ranged attacks. When the character is wielding sword and shield, these items are equipped; the crossbow is not. This player would then ensure that the checkbox for the crossbow is empty (signifying not equipped). This player would then toggle the shield/sword/crossbow to signify the change of equipment when they would like to make a ranged attack (ignoring the action required to doff a shield).&nbsp; By your logic the unequipped items should hold no weight, but the character is still carrying those items around with them as they travel and therefore the items should have weight. By my logic? A carried checkbox would save the day, which is what i asked for. In your example, what happens if the character drops the sword and shield, or at least his sword since the shield takes an action? The sword is neither equipped nor carried, but there is no way to distinguish that on the sheet. Other than deleting it entirely from the equipment section. On top of that, as i said, the character's speed doesn't update based on the variant rules. So i'm basically asking for a feature to be complete, since i started my OP as "This might be a feature request, so i'm not sure if this is the right place to put this." and most of the posts were about bugs, which this is not.
Kyle G. said: Dragonphire said: Sorry, having to delete my armor from Equipment and add it to Treasure every time i doff my armor at night is not practical.&nbsp; I don't understand why you would delete the armor item from the inventory at night rather than simply un-equipping it? Doing so would update your AC, as intended, but you still have your armor with you at night (so it is being carried by the character). I cannot imagine a reason where I would ask my players to delete the items if I think they will get it back in a short amount of time (captured characters/stolen items are a different story). So you've never attacked your players in the middle of the night while they are not wearing armor? are they holding full plate in their backpack while they fight off the bandits? Maybe it's in their hands? I just make my players unequip the armor rather than remove it from their inventory. The character's weight limit should not even come up in this kind of encounter for it to matter if the weight is affected or not. If the bandits make off with the PC's armor in the end, I would have the player remove it from their inventory only when there is no immediate change of getting it back. It seems like unnecessary paperwork to have them fiddle with their carrying capacity mid fight when it usually only lasts 3 rounds. Dragonphire said: Kyle G. said: Dragonphire said: And you said it yourself, "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character. Meaning if it's not "Equipped", it's not worn or carried, so it's weight should not be included in carried weight. I see this similar to comparing squares and rectangles (every square is a rectangle, but not every rectangle is a square). We know that items that are equipped are also being carried, but an item that is not equipped can still be carried.&nbsp; Consider a character who typically uses a shield and sword, but also has a crossbow for ranged attacks. When the character is wielding sword and shield, these items are equipped; the crossbow is not. This player would then ensure that the checkbox for the crossbow is empty (signifying not equipped). This player would then toggle the shield/sword/crossbow to signify the change of equipment when they would like to make a ranged attack (ignoring the action required to doff a shield).&nbsp; By your logic the unequipped items should hold no weight, but the character is still carrying those items around with them as they travel and therefore the items should have weight. By my logic? A carried checkbox would save the day, which is what i asked for. In your example, what happens if the character drops the sword and shield, or at least his sword since the shield takes an action? The sword is neither equipped nor carried, but there is no way to distinguish that on the sheet. Other than deleting it entirely from the equipment section. On top of that, as i said, the character's speed doesn't update based on the variant rules. So i'm basically asking for a feature to be complete, since i started my OP as "This might be a feature request, so i'm not sure if this is the right place to put this." and most of the posts were about bugs, which this is not. In your response to Silvyre, you made no distinction between equipped items and carried items. Maybe this was just a typo in your response, (specifically the bolded section above I think), but I was merely providing a counter-example to that scenario, which I would prefer to keep things as they are if your response as stated is your interpretation of how it should work. As for my example, I will point back to how I handle armor at night. Simply unequip the item. If the item becomes permanently stolen or lost in some way, then remove it from the inventory. If you are going to get the item back, why bother removing it.&nbsp; I have mentioned previously about how I would love a more refined way to track inventory, including designating where an item is being kept and I would welcome a checkbox to determine if an item should be included in the carried weight or not. I also think it would be beneficial if we could modify speed automatically whether through the variant encumbrance, racial modifier, or items (Boots of Striding and Springing, Boots of Haste, etc.)

Edited 1508006778
Hi there, sorry for not taking the time to fully read through this post but I was wondering something about the new sheet: I'm playing a Ranger/Fighter hybrid but when I set the initiative roll to advantage, it isn't rolling it at advantage for some reason. Additionally, is there any possibility of introducing a dark theme?&nbsp;
ACOG Muffin said: Hi there, sorry for not taking the time to fully read through this post but I was wondering something about the new sheet: I'm playing a Ranger/Fighter hybrid but when I set the initiative roll to advantage, it isn't rolling it at advantage for some reason. Additionally, is there any possibility of introducing a dark theme?&nbsp; When you hover over the initiative, it should show that it was rolled at advantage. Because of how the initiative tracker works, the multiple rolls have to be condensed into a single displayed roll. If the normal approach for advantage (roll | roll) was used, the second value would appear in the tracker even if the first roll was higher.
Kyle G. said: Craven said: Brett M. said: Kyle G. said: %{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output} Thanks Kyle!&nbsp; Any way to just output the languages?&nbsp; If you see the resulting screenshot below is outputs "Language Proficiency&nbsp; &nbsp;Common, Orcish".&nbsp; I'd like to output just the languages themselves (i.e., "Common, Orcish" without the "Language Proficiency" part).&nbsp; Thanks! @{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_name} will give you just the Common, Orcish. If you want it to look nice, you would need to put it inside of a roll template though. I'm not getting a result with&nbsp;@{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output} .&nbsp; When I try that, the output I get is: No attribute was found for @{selected|repeating_proficiencies_-Kv8H5UFWZ3wWHtRz348_output} selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output The % works but not the @ .&nbsp; Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?&nbsp; My thanks!

Edited 1508024681
Tim G. said: A Couple of issues I've been having recently: 1. Whenever I load up my game, all the spells/attacks etc that do not use an attack roll, but only a DC, do not work. Most of the time they show a syntax error, but sometimes they show nothing when you click them at all, just nothing happens. This is, as far as I can tell, only with attacks/abilities/spells that were not dragged and dropped from the compendium, but written manually.&nbsp;Not sure if that is important. However, it is easily fixable by opening the attack and clicking the proficiency box. But you have to do that each time you load up the game, which is easy to forget and is tedious to do on multiple attacks. This is what the stuff looks like: Concur, attack spells not working for me also, sometimes syntax error, sometimes no response, I fix by switching from spell card to attack, this fixes it until I close character sheet, reopen, same session, and....... broken again. This has been happening since the first update, unchanged with any of the recent "fixes"....&nbsp; &nbsp;:(
Brett M. said: Kyle G. said: Craven said: Brett M. said: Kyle G. said: %{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output} Thanks Kyle!&nbsp; Any way to just output the languages?&nbsp; If you see the resulting screenshot below is outputs "Language Proficiency&nbsp; &nbsp;Common, Orcish".&nbsp; I'd like to output just the languages themselves (i.e., "Common, Orcish" without the "Language Proficiency" part).&nbsp; Thanks! @{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_name} will give you just the Common, Orcish. If you want it to look nice, you would need to put it inside of a roll template though. I'm not getting a result with&nbsp;@{selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output} .&nbsp; When I try that, the output I get is: No attribute was found for @{selected|repeating_proficiencies_-Kv8H5UFWZ3wWHtRz348_output} selected|repeating_proficiencies_$0_output The % works but not the @ .&nbsp; Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?&nbsp; My thanks! @{} is an attribute call, it allows you to get a single value as the result. %{} is an ability call, this allows you to perform a roll and output it in chat. It is also usually formatted as a roll template.
I've encountered a bug with the 5e compendium and character sheets that I am not sure has been reported yet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Windows/Chrome 1: Create a new character.&nbsp; &nbsp;Set it as an NPC and find a monster (Goblin) in the compendium and drag it on to it. 2: Click the button in the upper left to detach it to it's own browser window. 3: Create another new character.&nbsp; Set it as an NPC and drag a different monster (Hobgoblin) from the compendium onto it. 4.&nbsp; Change to view the original monster (the goblin).&nbsp; It is now the second monster (Hobgoblin). It seems that when you break characters out into their own browser window, whatever you drag onto one, ends up on all the ones that are broken out.
Kyle G. said: Tim G. said: A Couple of issues I've been having recently: 1. Whenever I load up my game, all the spells/attacks etc that do not use an attack roll, but only a DC, do not work. Most of the time they show a syntax error, but sometimes they show nothing when you click them at all, just nothing happens. This is, as far as I can tell, only with attacks/abilities/spells that were not dragged and dropped from the compendium, but written manually.&nbsp;Not sure if that is important. However, it is easily fixable by opening the attack and clicking the proficiency box. But you have to do that each time you load up the game, which is easy to forget and is tedious to do on multiple attacks. This is what the stuff looks like: This to me makes me think that the sheet workers are resetting the character sheet when you log out, which is extremely strange. It could mean that the character is corrupted. Also, I noticed that you are setting the ammo to track the spell slots rather than the automatic spell slot tracking in the companion. I can only assume that this is because the character is a warlock, but I am curious as to why you are not using the automatic spell slot tracking. It was my understanding that v2.0 made it easier to integrate warlock spells into the system. (I have not had a warlock PC before, so I have not had to deal with it before). I don't think it's the character resetting. because all other things that are changed remain saved. To me it seems like the sheet is not checking the attack values until you change something in it, then it checks, and starts working. It also happens on brand new characters as well as older ones (I tried just to make sure that wasn't the case) And yes, it is a warlock. I use spell slot tracking from a resource because for some reason Warlocks don't actually get any spell slots on the spells page, so I had to add them in manually as a resource. Which is also a bit annoying as it means I have to add the spells manually as well so that they don't show the "all spell slots used" in chat. Not sure why warlocks don't get regular spell slots like everyone else, but I assume it has something to do with multiclassing and how pact magic works with that? (warlock spell slots are separate from the regular ones when multiclassing) If that is the case, perhaps a special "Warlock spell slots/spells" section on the spells page would fix this? I was thinking about making the exhaustion tracker change things to disadvantage and such as well, but just like you I came to the conclusion that it might be a bit much to manage. And the reason i'd prefer tickboxes is because it would allow the previously mentioned mouseover text on each exhaustion level (each tickbox), which I don't think would be possibly if it was an integer value. But I can't speak as to whether or not that would make it harder to use with macros/API, you seem more well versed in that part than I.
Tim G. said: Kyle G. said: Tim G. said: A Couple of issues I've been having recently: 1. Whenever I load up my game, all the spells/attacks etc that do not use an attack roll, but only a DC, do not work. Most of the time they show a syntax error, but sometimes they show nothing when you click them at all, just nothing happens. This is, as far as I can tell, only with attacks/abilities/spells that were not dragged and dropped from the compendium, but written manually.&nbsp;Not sure if that is important. However, it is easily fixable by opening the attack and clicking the proficiency box. But you have to do that each time you load up the game, which is easy to forget and is tedious to do on multiple attacks. This is what the stuff looks like: This to me makes me think that the sheet workers are resetting the character sheet when you log out, which is extremely strange. It could mean that the character is corrupted. Also, I noticed that you are setting the ammo to track the spell slots rather than the automatic spell slot tracking in the companion. I can only assume that this is because the character is a warlock, but I am curious as to why you are not using the automatic spell slot tracking. It was my understanding that v2.0 made it easier to integrate warlock spells into the system. (I have not had a warlock PC before, so I have not had to deal with it before). I don't think it's the character resetting. because all other things that are changed remain saved. To me it seems like the sheet is not checking the attack values until you change something in it, then it checks, and starts working. It also happens on brand new characters as well as older ones (I tried just to make sure that wasn't the case) And yes, it is a warlock. I use spell slot tracking from a resource because for some reason Warlocks don't actually get any spell slots on the spells page, so I had to add them in manually as a resource. Which is also a bit annoying as it means I have to add the spells manually as well so that they don't show the "all spell slots used" in chat. Not sure why warlocks don't get regular spell slots like everyone else, but I assume it has something to do with multiclassing and how pact magic works with that? (warlock spell slots are separate from the regular ones when multiclassing) If that is the case, perhaps a special "Warlock spell slots/spells" section on the spells page would fix this? I was thinking about making the exhaustion tracker change things to disadvantage and such as well, but just like you I came to the conclusion that it might be a bit much to manage. And the reason i'd prefer tickboxes is because it would allow the previously mentioned mouseover text on each exhaustion level (each tickbox), which I don't think would be possibly if it was an integer value. But I can't speak as to whether or not that would make it harder to use with macros/API, you seem more well versed in that part than I. As of v2.0, you can manually adjust the number of spell slots for a character through the settings. Using this method, you can use the spell slot tracking without encountering the All slots Expended issue. The main problem I foresee is that there is no way to remove the query for casting spells at a higher level that I know of. So you would always have to tell the character sheet to cast the spell at level X.
I have a small issue and already a workaround but thought I'd report it (maybe someone has already brought this up).&nbsp; I DM a 5e campaign with compendium and ogl 2.0 sheets with monster manual / volo's Specific example:&nbsp; I drag and drop a monster (young black dragon) from the compendium, manufacturing a token and the entry in my journal section.&nbsp; I head to my journal and open up the NPC sheet, and add an action (+ button), called dragonbreath recharge.&nbsp; &nbsp;the only text is Recharge: [[d6]] The bug:&nbsp; When I go and click this new action, nothing happens (no error, no output).&nbsp;&nbsp; workaround: I then switch the output in the NPC settings menu to "auto roll damage and crit".&nbsp; &nbsp; The action now works correctly.&nbsp; &nbsp;I then switch the output back to the "don't roll auto damage" and it still works.&nbsp; --- Is this something others have experienced?&nbsp; &nbsp;the workaround is easy, I don't add actions all too often, so not that inconvenient.&nbsp;
Attn: Steve K I still have the issue where dragging a monster to the game has 0 stats. Here is what I have done to see if you can fix this. 1- Firefox has been completely reset. 2- I loaded my Game. 3- I open a console log window and put it on my second monitor. I cleared the log. I want a clean log of just dragging the monster to the game. 4- I add the Hell Hound to my game and capture a log. The Hell Hound had no stats. 5- I removed the Hell Hound from my journal then took out another monster and it has Stats. I took out the Hell Hound and it has Stats. This issue is intermittent. Some time I don't have the issue and if i remove the one I do have a issue on and pull it out again its fine. System Mac Mini MacOS 10.12.6 Firefox 56.0 16 GB Memory Also does the same on my HP Laptop. Log Body drop!&nbsp; app.js:48 drop on upper canvas&nbsp; app.js:48 Compendium item dropped onto canvas!&nbsp; app.js:48 "<a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Monsters%3AHell%20Hound.json?plaintext=true" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Monsters%3AHell%20Hound.json?plaintext=true</a>"&nbsp; app.js:48 Show Character View Dialog!&nbsp; app.js:39 DELAY RENDER FOR ATTRIBUTES!&nbsp; app.js:39 139&nbsp; app.js:34 Do refresh link cache!&nbsp; app.js:34 --- RENDER CHARACTIVE VIEW ----&nbsp; app.js:39 Redoing charsheet html&nbsp; app.js:39 132ms to end of html&nbsp; app.js:39 Loading mixed (insecure) display content “<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/srd5_360.png”" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/srd5_360.png”</a> on a secure page[Learn More]&nbsp; jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2:67936 Loading mixed (insecure) display content “<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/weight_lbs.png”" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/weight_lbs.png”</a> on a secure page[Learn More]&nbsp; jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2:67936 Loading mixed (insecure) display content “<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=i.imgur.com/ZgULBCp.png”" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=i.imgur.com/ZgULBCp.png”</a> on a secure page[Learn More]&nbsp; jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2:67936 Refresh Journal List!&nbsp; app.js:46 Search took 191ms&nbsp; app.js:46 Really updating character sheet values&nbsp; app.js:39 Setting up repeating sections took until 17ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Updating ALL VALUES&nbsp; app.js:39 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 21ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Querytest took until 23ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Attribute cache compliation took until 25ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 96ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Appending to screen took until 110ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Took 114ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Triggering for sheet:opened&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 DOING UPDATE_ATTACKS: all&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:1880 Really updating character sheet values&nbsp; app.js:39 Setting up repeating sections took until 10ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 36ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Querytest took until 42ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Attribute cache compliation took until 44ms&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_category&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_name&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_content&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_ac&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_speed&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_str&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_dex&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_con&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_int&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_wis&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_cha&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_immunities&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_languages&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_challenge_rating&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_size&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_type&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_alignment&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_hp&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_senses&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_passive_perception&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_skills&nbsp; app.js:39 FILLED IN A DEFAULT VALUE FOR drop_token_size&nbsp; app.js:39 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 69ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Took 70ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.0&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:3437 Triggering for change:charname_output&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:charname_output_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_category&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_category_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_name&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_name_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_content&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_content_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_ac&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_ac_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_speed&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_speed_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_str&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_str_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_dex&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_dex_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_con&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_con_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_int&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_int_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_wis&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_wis_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_cha&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_cha_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_immunities&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_immunities_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_languages&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_languages_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_challenge_rating&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_challenge_rating_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_size&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_size_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_type&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_type_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_alignment&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_alignment_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_hp&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_hp_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_senses&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_senses_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_passive_perception&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_passive_perception_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_skills&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_skills_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_token_size&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_token_size_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_weight&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_weight_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_properties&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_properties_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_modifiers&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_modifiers_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_itemtype&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_itemtype_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damage&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damage_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damagetype&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damagetype_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_range&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_range_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_attack_type&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_attack_type_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damage2&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damage2_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damagetype2&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_damagetype2_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellritualflag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellritualflag_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellschool&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellschool_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellcastingtime&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellcastingtime_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spelltarget&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spelltarget_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellcomp&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellcomp_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellcomp_materials&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellcomp_materials_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellconcentrationflag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellconcentrationflag_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellduration&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellduration_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhealing&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhealing_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spelldmgmod&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spelldmgmod_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellsave&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellsave_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellsavesuccess&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellsavesuccess_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhldie&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhldie_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhldietype&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhldietype_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhlbonus&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spellhlbonus_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spelllevel&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spelllevel_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spell_damage_progression&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_spell_damage_progression_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_vulnerabilities&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_vulnerabilities_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_resistances&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_resistances_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_condition_immunities&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_condition_immunities_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_saving_throws&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:drop_saving_throws_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-npc&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:options-flag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellname&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellprepared&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellschool&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellritual&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellcastingtime&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellrange&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelltarget&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellcomp&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellcomp_v&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellcomp_s&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellcomp_m&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellcomp_materials&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellconcentration&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellduration&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelloutput&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellattack&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelldamage&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelldamagetype&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelldamage2&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelldamagetype2&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellhealing&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelldmgmod&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellsave&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellsavesuccess&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellhldie&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellhldietype&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellhlbonus&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:includedesc&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelldescription&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellathigherlevels&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellattackid&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spelllevel&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:rollbase&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:rollcontent&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-cantrip&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spell_damage_progression&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-1&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-2&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-3&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-4&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-5&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-6&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-7&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-8&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:repeating_spell-9&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkname&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkflag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkattr_base&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkmod&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkprofflag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkrange&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkmagic&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkcritrange&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmgflag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmgbase&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmgattr&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmgmod&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmgtype&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmgcustcrit&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmg2flag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmg2base&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmg2attr&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmg2mod&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmg2type&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dmg2custcrit&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:saveflag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:saveattr&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:savedc&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:saveflat&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:saveeffect&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammo&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atk_desc&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkbonus&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:atkdmgtype&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:rollbase_dmg&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:rollbase_crit&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:hldmg&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:itemid&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:spellid&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Really updating character sheet values&nbsp; app.js:39 Setting up repeating sections took until 17ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 18ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Querytest took until 23ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Attribute cache compliation took until 24ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 28ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Took 28ms&nbsp; app.js:39 Triggering for change:npcspell_flag&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:npcspell_flag_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:missing_info&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:missing_info_max&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for sheet:compendium-drop&nbsp; sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Do refresh link cache!&nbsp; app.js:34 Refresh Journal List!&nbsp; app.js:46 Search took 171ms&nbsp; app.js:46 Reorder by ZORDER&nbsp; app.js:35
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Rob J. said: I've encountered a bug with the 5e compendium and character sheets that I am not sure has been reported yet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Windows/Chrome 1: Create a new character.&nbsp; &nbsp;Set it as an NPC and find a monster (Goblin) in the compendium and drag it on to it. 2: Click the button in the upper left to detach it to it's own browser window. 3: Create another new character.&nbsp; Set it as an NPC and drag a different monster (Hobgoblin) from the compendium onto it. 4.&nbsp; Change to view the original monster (the goblin).&nbsp; It is now the second monster (Hobgoblin). It seems that when you break characters out into their own browser window, whatever you drag onto one, ends up on all the ones that are broken out. This should be fixed as of this morning. Additionally you can no longer drop compendium entries on more than one character sheet compendium drop. There will also be a character sheet update tomorrow that gives a sanity check for changing a character with PC information into an NPC and ask for confirmation.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Marcin K. said: I have a small issue and already a workaround but thought I'd report it (maybe someone has already brought this up).&nbsp; I DM a 5e campaign with compendium and ogl 2.0 sheets with monster manual / volo's Specific example:&nbsp; I drag and drop a monster (young black dragon) from the compendium, manufacturing a token and the entry in my journal section.&nbsp; I head to my journal and open up the NPC sheet, and add an action (+ button), called dragonbreath recharge.&nbsp; &nbsp;the only text is Recharge: [[d6]] The bug:&nbsp; When I go and click this new action, nothing happens (no error, no output).&nbsp;&nbsp; workaround: I then switch the output in the NPC settings menu to "auto roll damage and crit".&nbsp; &nbsp; The action now works correctly.&nbsp; &nbsp;I then switch the output back to the "don't roll auto damage" and it still works.&nbsp; --- Is this something others have experienced?&nbsp; &nbsp;the workaround is easy, I don't add actions all too often, so not that inconvenient.&nbsp; I see what the issue is and I'll get it to automatically update the roll the first time. Thank you for pointing it out.

Edited 1508184365
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Craven said: This issue is intermittent. Some time I don't have the issue and if i remove the one I do have a issue on and pull it out again its fine. That's weird. The thing I'm seeing in your log that's unusual is it's acting like it's setting the default values for the sheet a bunch of times: Triggering for change:charname_output sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:ammotracking sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar1_l sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_v sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar2_m sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_v sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_m sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:cd_bar3_l sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Triggering for change:dndstyling sheetsandboxworker.js:67 Have you changed these default sheet values before? Is this happening in your Sword Coast game? Edit: Is this ever happening in a fresh new game?