Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20

We are almost in Q4 2021.  Is it possible to get an update for APG Drag and Drop and the Charactermancer, which was promised a long-long time ago, and was the only reason I and many others shilled out for the expensive, poorly formatted Roll20 versions of the Core rule-book, APG and Secrets of Magic? Most other Virtual Table Tops seem to be doing a better job supporting the game. I am starting to really regret trusting you guys to keep your promises. 
To me it seems there's a limited amount of devs and they are spread all over different projects (probably hundreds of them by now). Even a slow pace is considered a progress and as long as they will continue working on the PF2 project on Roll20 I will be happy. Albeit I agree that they could use extra pair of hands :)
What is the situation with the inability to import from Pathbuilder when other competing products can do so??? All the Pathfinder 2e games I can find are on the competing VTT, and I have wondered why the monoculture. Now it is clear to me. Some of the features requested in this thread might save folks 30 seconds here or a minute there, but meanwhile jury-rigging a "dumb"/unlinked Roll20 character sheet to match a "smart"/linked Pathbuilder build takes a truly absurd and laborious amount of work. (I know, having recently done it for 8 pre-gens.) What is the holdup here??
Roll20 does not have any native import ability.  Log into any table with no modifiers and there is no import feature listed.  As far as I'm aware, none of the 'by roll20' sheets for Paizo products (Pathfinder 1st or 2nd Edition or Starfinder) have that ability.  That's not to say that it cannot be added -- I know of at least one extension that does just that, amongst many other things. Import capability appears in the Pathfinder Community (PF1) sheet because it was coded into that sheet.  It can import from HeroLab (and, therefore, indirectly (and not really completely) from PCGen). Another thing you might want to consider: Roll20 came out in 2012, Pathbuilder (and most other VTTs like Foundry) came out afterwards.  It seems the onus should be more on them to create Roll20 compatibility than the other way around.  From what I understand, The Orr Group is fairly small (in the mid-80s, total employee-wise), their development crew is a smaller subset of that, and their direction needs to be focused on supporting the majority of their users.  According to  The Orr Group Industry Report Q1 2021 , Pathfinder 2nd Edition only covers 1.51% of its campaigns (PF1 is 3.49%), though maybe some portion of the Uncategorized (14.96%) is related to Pathfinder.  Starfinder is not even in the top ten.  Compared to that, the whopping 52.94% that D&D 5E has makes it clear where their majority interests should be and most likely are.   Long story short, if you want import capability (or, really any particular ability you're not already getting), don't make demands on the people who are most likely already full-up with stuff to do; write it yourself.  (That is, after all, part of how both the Pathfinder Community and Starfinder Simple sheets came into play, if I'm remembering correctly).  Alternately, contact Pathbuilder and another extension (I was talking about VTT Enhancement Suite ) and see about getting Pathbuilder to export in a format that it can read.  I'm not sure, but I think it may even be possible to volunteer to help build this character sheet, if you want to do it that way.  (But, like I said, not sure.) As for finding games, have you tried Warhorn?   This link  shows all (40+ currently) games explicitly set to run under Pathfinder 2nd Edition on roll20.  The grand majority are Pathfinder Society, and most (I'd even dare say all ) online Society GMs are quite friendly to newcomers.  (If you're interested, the main discord for Paizo's living campaigns is  Org Play Online , though there are several sister lodges.) HedleyLamarr said: What is the situation with the inability to import from Pathbuilder when other competing products can do so??? All the Pathfinder 2e games I can find are on the competing VTT, and I have wondered why the monoculture. Now it is clear to me. Some of the features requested in this thread might save folks 30 seconds here or a minute there, but meanwhile jury-rigging a "dumb"/unlinked Roll20 character sheet to match a "smart"/linked Pathbuilder build takes a truly absurd and laborious amount of work. (I know, having recently done it for 8 pre-gens.) What is the holdup here??
Importing a sheet or its info from an automated builder is neat but hardly something you need all the time. It’s amazing when you’re first creating a character for a game, but how often do you level up or create a new character? The Roll20 PF2 sheet does support a fair amount of automated calculations, like weapons and armor, but I’d rather see core functionality improvements over being able to connect the sheet to an off-site character builder. Give us player-initiated true secret rolls and better spell slot management for multiclass characters. 

Edited 1634121291
It's true that the numbers are in favor of D&D 5e, but I'm pretty positive that the vast majority of D&D games are ran by DMs that did not spend a single dollar on marketplace D&D items. On the other hand Roll20 almost forces you to spend money on CRB, Bestiaries and other products for Pathfinder if you want to enjoy fast-paced combat calculations and Drag n' Drop features for updating CS. I'm inclined to believe that a higher percentage of Pathfinder GMs are spending money on market items just based on this fact alone. Joel F. said: Roll20 does not have any native import ability.  Log into any table with no modifiers and there is no import feature listed.  As far as I'm aware, none of the 'by roll20' sheets for Paizo products (Pathfinder 1st or 2nd Edition or Starfinder) have that ability.  That's not to say that it cannot be added -- I know of at least one extension that does just that, amongst many other things. Import capability appears in the Pathfinder Community (PF1) sheet because it was coded into that sheet.  It can import from HeroLab (and, therefore, indirectly (and not really completely) from PCGen). Another thing you might want to consider: Roll20 came out in 2012, Pathbuilder (and most other VTTs like Foundry) came out afterwards.  It seems the onus should be more on them to create Roll20 compatibility than the other way around.  From what I understand, The Orr Group is fairly small (in the mid-80s, total employee-wise), their development crew is a smaller subset of that, and their direction needs to be focused on supporting the majority of their users.  According to  The Orr Group Industry Report Q1 2021 , Pathfinder 2nd Edition only covers 1.51% of its campaigns (PF1 is 3.49%), though maybe some portion of the Uncategorized (14.96%) is related to Pathfinder.  Starfinder is not even in the top ten.  Compared to that, the whopping 52.94% that D&D 5E has makes it clear where their majority interests should be and most likely are.   Long story short, if you want import capability (or, really any particular ability you're not already getting), don't make demands on the people who are most likely already full-up with stuff to do; write it yourself.  (That is, after all, part of how both the Pathfinder Community and Starfinder Simple sheets came into play, if I'm remembering correctly).  Alternately, contact Pathbuilder and another extension (I was talking about VTT Enhancement Suite ) and see about getting Pathbuilder to export in a format that it can read.  I'm not sure, but I think it may even be possible to volunteer to help build this character sheet, if you want to do it that way.  (But, like I said, not sure.) As for finding games, have you tried Warhorn?   This link  shows all (40+ currently) games explicitly set to run under Pathfinder 2nd Edition on roll20.  The grand majority are Pathfinder Society, and most (I'd even dare say all ) online Society GMs are quite friendly to newcomers.  (If you're interested, the main discord for Paizo's living campaigns is  Org Play Online , though there are several sister lodges.) HedleyLamarr said: What is the situation with the inability to import from Pathbuilder when other competing products can do so??? All the Pathfinder 2e games I can find are on the competing VTT, and I have wondered why the monoculture. Now it is clear to me. Some of the features requested in this thread might save folks 30 seconds here or a minute there, but meanwhile jury-rigging a "dumb"/unlinked Roll20 character sheet to match a "smart"/linked Pathbuilder build takes a truly absurd and laborious amount of work. (I know, having recently done it for 8 pre-gens.) What is the holdup here??

Edited 1634182169
Rob
Pro
Here's the question I would ask: How much are the proportions of games played driven by the quality of the support, rather than the other way round? Roll20 has pretty good 5E support; poor, but slowly improving, PF2 support; poor PF1 support; and SF has always been awful to the point of being unplayable. If I offered people a frisbee, a burst soccer ball, a broken hockey-stick with no puck. and a basketball hoop with no ball, would it make sense for me to conclude that frisbee is the future and where I should invest? Joel F. said: Roll20 does not have any native import ability.  Log into any table with no modifiers and there is no import feature listed.  As far as I'm aware, none of the 'by roll20' sheets for Paizo products (Pathfinder 1st or 2nd Edition or Starfinder) have that ability.  That's not to say that it cannot be added -- I know of at least one extension that does just that, amongst many other things. Import capability appears in the Pathfinder Community (PF1) sheet because it was coded into that sheet.  It can import from HeroLab (and, therefore, indirectly (and not really completely) from PCGen). Another thing you might want to consider: Roll20 came out in 2012, Pathbuilder (and most other VTTs like Foundry) came out afterwards.  It seems the onus should be more on them to create Roll20 compatibility than the other way around.  From what I understand, The Orr Group is fairly small (in the mid-80s, total employee-wise), their development crew is a smaller subset of that, and their direction needs to be focused on supporting the majority of their users.  According to  The Orr Group Industry Report Q1 2021 , Pathfinder 2nd Edition only covers 1.51% of its campaigns (PF1 is 3.49%), though maybe some portion of the Uncategorized (14.96%) is related to Pathfinder.  Starfinder is not even in the top ten.  Compared to that, the whopping 52.94% that D&D 5E has makes it clear where their majority interests should be and most likely are.   Long story short, if you want import capability (or, really any particular ability you're not already getting), don't make demands on the people who are most likely already full-up with stuff to do; write it yourself.  (That is, after all, part of how both the Pathfinder Community and Starfinder Simple sheets came into play, if I'm remembering correctly).  Alternately, contact Pathbuilder and another extension (I was talking about VTT Enhancement Suite ) and see about getting Pathbuilder to export in a format that it can read.  I'm not sure, but I think it may even be possible to volunteer to help build this character sheet, if you want to do it that way.  (But, like I said, not sure.) As for finding games, have you tried Warhorn?   This link  shows all (40+ currently) games explicitly set to run under Pathfinder 2nd Edition on roll20.  The grand majority are Pathfinder Society, and most (I'd even dare say all ) online Society GMs are quite friendly to newcomers.  (If you're interested, the main discord for Paizo's living campaigns is  Org Play Online , though there are several sister lodges.) HedleyLamarr said: What is the situation with the inability to import from Pathbuilder when other competing products can do so??? All the Pathfinder 2e games I can find are on the competing VTT, and I have wondered why the monoculture. Now it is clear to me. Some of the features requested in this thread might save folks 30 seconds here or a minute there, but meanwhile jury-rigging a "dumb"/unlinked Roll20 character sheet to match a "smart"/linked Pathbuilder build takes a truly absurd and laborious amount of work. (I know, having recently done it for 8 pre-gens.) What is the holdup here??
I've played Pathfinder 1e, Starfinder, and D&D 5e a lot in the past.  My stream community currently does 99% of our games in Pathfinder 2E. After thousands of hours of playing the most needed things for Pathfinder 2e are the following. Character creation and leveling automation. Every debuff, buff, and condition as well as base ability to add personalized status/circumstance/item/untyped bonuses and penalties that tie into the token and display the correct named marker. For item traits to work as intended without the user having to add them. For weapon property runes to auto add and work.  Keen, Flaming, Corrosive etc A check box on weapon attacks to add sneak attack (this can be a box asking how many dice of what type) that just rolls.
The problem isn't just that those features are missing, it's that the only reason to shill out for hardcover prices on roll 20 is the convenience of the missing features. The books were sold on the promise of that convenience and that promise is not being kept thus far. The Compendium is so terribly organized that I need Archive of Nethys open most of the time in a different tab.  Drag and Drop only works for a few things and doesn't work properly for most items.  I agree that the charactermancer isn't crucial for players, they make and level up a character every once in a while, but if you plan to have fully build NPCs as a DM it's a huge time investment to have to manually port everything from a builder. Especially when Item Drag and drop is barely functional and APG still isn't supported after a year. I don't care what's popular. If 99% of the customers at a bar order beer, and I am the one guy who orders the cocktail of the menu I expect that cocktail especially if they make me pay upfront. Right now what we have is a glass with juice and a sign that the cocktail will eventually come. If you can't provide the cocktail in a timely manner, don't put it on the menu. They surreptitiously edited the page for the Advanced Player's Guide, which used to state that "Drag and Drop" was coming "soon" when I bought it a year ago. Now it no-longer does. Either they need to actually build what they sold us, or give us the ability to refund all related products so we can move to a VTT that supports the game.
I have requested this change before (a couple of times).  Character Vault is great, I use it all the time.  However, if I have to update a character sheet I need to export it to a Test Game, make the changes, import the sheet back to the Vault, then to the game I am playing.  Why can't I edit the sheet in the vault without all this mess? Greg
I don't think requesting this here is going to help any.  This is the forum for the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 sheet.  How the character vault works is native to roll20, not to any individual sheet or any individual game.  Character sheets only operate inside tables that use them, so the only thing anyone here might be able to do is pass it on to roll20, which you can do just as easily with the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the screen.
Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: My character sheet has a global -1 in all the temporary fields like i have the sickened 1 condition, but that condition is set to 0 and not active 
Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: When using the optional bonus to attack and damage with spells it does not calculate the optional bonus properly. It shows it as being entered but does not add it for the final result   
I am also having the issue with -1 temp in every field. Every single one. I have toggled every status condition. They all work correctly but start at '1 instead of 0. You can manually update each one. But only individually.
I have a kind of strange problem with my innate spells on one character ...  They seem to be kind of stuck on char level 3. The attack rolls are always calculated with character lvl 3. Even if I change the lvl, or the proficiency, or the ability - nothing triggers a recalculation. It just uses char level 3, but changes in proficiency or the used ability are used when rolling. My regular spells use the correct spell attack modifier, but as far as I can see, this is calculated separately because there the spell just uses the traditions pre-calculated attack bonus and does not calculate it by itself. Does anyone know this issue? Has anyone any help or advice to offer for this? I'm open to sharing any screenshots and also the character itself if it helps, just tell me what you want to see on the screenshot, or where to import the char to.  Many thanks!
Florian R. said: I have a kind of strange problem with my innate spells on one character ...  They seem to be kind of stuck on char level 3. The attack rolls are always calculated with character lvl 3. Even if I change the lvl, or the proficiency, or the ability - nothing triggers a recalculation. It just uses char level 3, but changes in proficiency or the used ability are used when rolling. My regular spells use the correct spell attack modifier, but as far as I can see, this is calculated separately because there the spell just uses the traditions pre-calculated attack bonus and does not calculate it by itself. Does anyone know this issue? Has anyone any help or advice to offer for this? I'm open to sharing any screenshots and also the character itself if it helps, just tell me what you want to see on the screenshot, or where to import the char to.  Many thanks! I just tried to make one screenshot where the problem is shown: As far as I can identify it, in this calculation 12 is the roll, 2 is the Trained Proficiency Bonus, 4 is my intelligence modifier, and 3 should be the level of the character - which is currently 4, as you can see. Summed up, the attack bonus should be 10 instead of 9, shouldn*t it?

Edited 1635902723
@Florian, I think ability calls are case sensitive. Try @{level} instead of @{Level}.
Persephone said: @Florian, I think ability calls are case sensitive. Try @{level} instead of @{Level}. Hi Persephone, thanks for the answer! But unfortunately, in this case, the formula is not by me, it is the built in attack formula for innate spells ... I can't change the case here ...

Edited 1635966669
The @{Level} Persephone is seeing is what's in the other section when it's blank.  It's hard to tell from the image directly, but it if was in there, it'd be listed as Other, not Level.  I'd put a 0 in there just in case. That said, the only thing that I can think of is that you might have an extraneous attribute that is forcing it to think you're level 3.  If you go to the next tab (Attributes & Abilities), you can click on the first item under Attributes and then use your browser's search to search for the word 'level'.  As near as I can tell, there should NOT  be an attribute with that name, or at least not with that name alone.  If there is, rename it to something like 'XXX_level_XXX'.  Something you can search for later in case the sheet breaks.  Try again after that and see if it helps.  Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. Basically, level is an internal attribute.  If there is an editable one, it shouldn't be there.
Joel F. said: The @{Level} Persephone is seeing is what's in the other section when it's blank.  It's hard to tell from the image directly, but it if was in there, it'd be listed as Other, not Level.  I'd put a 0 in there just in case. That said, the only thing that I can think of is that you might have an extraneous attribute that is forcing it to think you're level 3.  If you go to the next tab (Attributes & Abilities), you can click on the first item under Attributes and then use your browser's search to search for the word 'level'.  As near as I can tell, there should NOT  be an attribute with that name, or at least not with that name alone.  If there is, rename it to something like 'XXX_level_XXX'.  Something you can search for later in case the sheet breaks.  Try again after that and see if it helps.  Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. Basically, level is an internal attribute.  If there is an editable one, it shouldn't be there. Hi Joel, thanks for your ideas. I checked that, and there is an attribute named level. But I checked also my other characters, and it is there for them, too. And it corresponds with the field at the first char sheet page where the level is entered. But still, the innate spell attack roll uses level 3 while here clearly the level is 4.
Long story short, if you want import capability (or, really any particular ability you're not already getting), don't make demands on the people who are most likely already full-up with stuff to do; write it yourself.   This statement is simply absurd. Most people can't program stuff, and I don't know about everyone else but my time is valuable. How about I try the other VTT... and OMG I was shocked. The importer from Pathbuilder2 is AMAZING. What a time savings. Not to mention so many other things that make the game faster. Click your token and every attack and spell and action comes up in a small tree for a quick click, automatically. No work. Maps auto-size. Much less work. And every book out for PF2 from Pathbuilder and Nethys is there, added by players. No cost. I know Roll20 wants to sell their 50 dollar compendiums, I bought two of them. *shakes head*   I am still paying for Roll20 because I play other games, but for PF2 the difference in the character sheets and interface was astounding. Been here for years, but for this game Roll20 is being left in the dust.
Oh, I don't disagree that Roll20 is being left in the dust.  But Roll20 is also the grandfather here, and it's not surprising that grandchildren (which both Pathbuilder and Foundry (I don't mind saying it) are) are more modern (and more computer-intensive) than them.  From what I understand, Roll20 was originally designed for D&D 4E, so it's not really a surprise that it's fairly stuck in older designs.  To fix that, they would have to either take Roll20 down completely for a complete revamp (with all the outrage that would cause), or they would have to develop a new version on the side and then implement it when it's ready (which they might actually be doing, who knows).  Either way, their focus would not be here.  My point was more that the new kids on the block should be creating things that are backwards-compatible, not that Roll20 needs to be compatible to them. You say your time is valuable, and, again, no argument.  But so is that of the Roll20 programmers.  So it makes absolute sense that they support their best customers first.  That's D&D, with over 50%.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Token Action Maker script support for the Pathfinder 2 by Roll20 sheet For those who are interested in trying out Token Action Maker with support for the Pathfinder 2 by Roll20 sheet, I have posted the code link and documentation in the Token Action Maker thread . Fro those unaware of the script, it automatically makes token action buttons for most of the commonly accessed attacks, checks, abilities and spells on selected character. Please leave feedback in the linked thread, as I don't want to derail this one. I just figured this was a good place to call the attention of playtesters. This will likely go into One Click once it has received feedback from the live userbase for a week. For now, it's a manual install.
Focus spells are not adding proficiency to their attack. From what i can tell it's not pulling from the spell tradition, where the tradition drop box is normally is, there's domain.
Dragonsbane said: Long story short, if you want import capability (or, really any particular ability you're not already getting), don't make demands on the people who are most likely already full-up with stuff to do; write it yourself.   This statement is simply absurd. Most people can't program stuff, and I don't know about everyone else but my time is valuable. How about I try the other VTT... and OMG I was shocked. The importer from Pathbuilder2 is AMAZING.  Yes that comment was the definition of absurdity.  I could care no less for what "problems" or difficulties Roll20/Orr group has.  I could care no less on how many customers are playing D&D vs PFer, too.  That's irrelevant non-sense.  If they can't compete, let them rot. If they can't fulfill their promises, let them be blacklisted (and hopefully sued).  It's called business.  They chose to be a multi-platform service; so they need to service multiple platforms. They are selling products with an implication of a service/application attached that product.  it's consumer fraud to fail to fulfill them.  That's it.  No excuses.  If they can't then initiate refunds.   Besides, they have been slow and lazy to respond on everything even back when they were "young."  hah! Whenever anyone criticized them, they censored and banned and hid in their vtt-monopoly bubble like fat cats with the smallest amount of effort or regard to their paying customers.  Their response to up-voted customer suggestions has been geriatric at best since birth.  (Years to put one button on a form?  Normal for them.)  Cyberpunk's crew could teach them a lesson on productivity.  Now that there's some real non-lazy, non-exploitative vtt options coming onto the market, roll20's future is quite bleak, and I have zero sympathy for their fate.   You're right.  Pathbuilder 2 is great.  
xavion t. said: Focus spells are not adding proficiency to their attack. From what i can tell it's not pulling from the spell tradition, where the tradition drop box is normally is, there's domain. If I understand your problem correctly, you can set "spell attack" and "spell dc" to attach proficiency bonuses (top left section of Spell page, mouse-over to find cog wheels.)  The tradition area of the Spell page doesn't seem to correctly map to specific spell DCs, at least not for me.  Hope that helps, bud.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Uncle Bounce said: Yes that comment was the definition of absurdity.  I could care no less for what "problems" or difficulties Roll20/Orr group has.  I could care no less on how many customers are playing D&D vs PFer, too.  That's irrelevant non-sense. Is it relevant that the "other vtt" didn't write the importer either?  It is a module that was community contributed which was written to work with the pathfinder 2 system module, which also wasn't written by the devs of the "other vtt".  Write it yourself really isn't that obsurd, since that is exactly what the people using the "other vtt" did.
Kraynic said: Uncle Bounce said: Yes that comment was the definition of absurdity.  I could care no less for what "problems" or difficulties Roll20/Orr group has.  I could care no less on how many customers are playing D&D vs PFer, too.  That's irrelevant non-sense. Is it relevant that the "other vtt" didn't write the importer either?  It is a module that was community contributed which was written to work with the pathfinder 2 system module, which also wasn't written by the devs of the "other vtt".  Write it yourself really isn't that obsurd, since that is exactly what the people using the "other vtt" did. Understood.  I have nothing negative to say about private parties/community work.  Kudos to them for always picking up the slack.  My comments are directed only at profiteering businesses who exploit free labor communities to increase profit and ease workloads.  They advertise (or platform the advertisement) of products/services but have no good faith in fulfilling them in a timely matter, and they shirk all responsibility by delegating the production to varying parties/associations/private communities. If you're platforming it, if you're profiting from it, if you're advertising/marketing it, you're responsible for it (and its standards/functionality).  

Edited 1637580824
Feature Request One-liner  Title :  Conditions/Buffs/Debuffs for NPCs Brief  Description : Is it possible to set it up so conditions/buffs/debuffs affect NPC character sheets/modifiers?  While it would not be useful in many situations where the CS represents multiple tokens in a single battle, there are many situations when only one token-per-sheet is in a battle, and manually tracking conditions' effects on NPCs seems an unnecessary burden with the great conditions system already built into the pc version of the character sheet. References : See the Character (PC) sheet's conditions.
Indeed, I've requested this a couple times now as well In PF II combat its about the conditions, on the PC's which we have, and on the enemy creature they are fighting, please can we get this looked into ASAP!!?? Thanks Tom
Feature Request Initiative check query, initiative bonus query The current sheet set-up for initiative uses a drop-down menu to set the check used for initiative (Perception, Stealth, etc) before rolling. I think a great additional feature would be a toggle-able settings option to replace this drop-down menu with a drop-down query that prompts after clicking the button to roll initiative. This would improve the usefulness of an Initiative token action, letting you roll initiative without opening up your sheet. Along with that, another helpful setting would be a bonus query specifically for initiative rolls. Lots of features grant circumstance bonuses to initiative, and where with most other rolls you can just mentally account for a circumstance bonus, initiative would benefit from being able to apply those one-time bonuses to the roll result on the fly since the result is used for your placement in the turn tracker.
It's the "+1" in the modifier, instead of just "1" - see the double '+' kaiser s. said: Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: When using the optional bonus to attack and damage with spells it does not calculate the optional bonus properly. It shows it as being entered but does not add it for the final result   

Edited 1639379018
Feature Request: Color Change on lines with links in them Brief Description: Change the color of links on non-title lines so they are more distinguishable or visible. Screenshots: Full Description: In the spell above, 'Remove Disease,' 'Material,' 'Somatic,' 'Verbal,' 'Healing,' 'Necromancy,' and 'counteract' are all links.  As you can see from the image, they are either difficult to see or difficult to read.  Originally this was also the issue with the title line, but that was changed.  I'm just hoping for this change to extend to the other lines.  I would suggest white or light yellow, but that would not work for links that are in the 'body' of the spell, so maybe in that section, it could be a dark blue?
Is there a way to let the player roll secret rolls? I know the there is an option on the character sheet  but it seems to go to both the GM and the player. Here is an example of what the player sees So is there a way to have the player kick off a secret roll via the character sheet and not see the result?
Craig said: So is there a way to have the player kick off a secret roll via the character sheet and not see the result? Craig,   Short answer, as I understand it, is no.  I don't think a "secret" or "blind" roll is a standard option on any Roll20 sheet, and I know I have found no standard way to do blind rolls from the Pathfinder 2 sheet, (where the player clicks the button and knows they rolled a check, but only the GM sees the result.)  There are options.   The GM can whisper the roll to himself and click from the sheet.   The GM can build a macro that whispers standard checks (like Perception and/or Recall Knowledge) and have a button for that.   Also,  for Pro users, there are API options that Can do 'blind' rolls where the player clicks the button but doesn't see the result. The one I usually use is Power Cards.  

Edited 1639692850
Like Horvald said, there does not appear to be any native way to have a player-initiated secret roll for the DM.  And, frankly, I don't think there should be.  That way goes DDoS-esque spamming of the DM.  Considering how slow roll20 can be at times, if you never got any indication that the roll went through, you might select it multiple times.  In addition, having a player-initiated secret-roll requires that the player KNOW the DM wants a secret roll, which screws up at least half of the reason for them. The following code, placed on the DMs Macro Bar, would allow it, though.  I don't remember where I originally got it. /w gm **@{selected|character_name}** secret ?{What secrets...   | Perception,     Perception  [[1d20+@{selected|perception}]]     | Arcana,         Arcana      [[1d20+@{selected|arcana}]]         | Crafting,       Crafting    [[1d20+@{selected|crafting}]]       | Diplomacy,      Diplomacy   [[1d20+@{selected|diplomacy}]]      | Medicine,       Medicine    [[1d20+@{selected|medicine}]]       | Nature,         Nature      [[1d20+@{selected|nature}]]         | Occultism,      Occultism   [[1d20+@{selected|occultism}]]      | Religion,       Religion    [[1d20+@{selected|religion}]]       | Society,        Society     [[1d20+@{selected|society}]]        | Stealth,        Stealth     [[1d20+@{selected|stealth}]]        } The problem with this code is that it doesn't include anything that would be in the notes.  Though that shouldn't be too difficult to add.  Let me see what I can do. Ah yes.  A quick and dirty modification: /w gm **@{selected|character_name}** secret ?{What secrets...   | Perception,     Perception  [[1d20+@{selected|perception}]]  @{selected|perception_notes}    | Arcana,         Arcana      [[1d20+@{selected|arcana}]]   @{selected|arcana_notes}        | Crafting,       Crafting    [[1d20+@{selected|crafting}]]   @{selected|crafting_notes}       | Diplomacy,      Diplomacy   [[1d20+@{selected|diplomacy}]]   @{selected|diplomacy_notes}    | Medicine,       Medicine    [[1d20+@{selected|medicine}]]   @{selected|medicine_notes}       | Nature,         Nature      [[1d20+@{selected|nature}]]   @{selected|nature_notes}         | Occultism,      Occultism   [[1d20+@{selected|occultism}]]   @{selected|occultism_notes}     | Religion,       Religion    [[1d20+@{selected|religion}]]   @{selected|religion_notes}       | Society,        Society     [[1d20+@{selected|society}]]   @{selected|society_notes}        | Stealth,        Stealth     [[1d20+@{selected|stealth}]]   @{selected|stealth_notes}        } You may be able to do them in bulk with a Pro membership.  I know for a fact you CAN do them in bulk with an additional extension.  (VTTes in this case.)
@Craig, I use an extension to set up blinds rolls where the player sees they rolled but only the GM sees the result. See this post: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9746486/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9746486/</a>
Hi! I'm a newbie to PF2e with regards to Roll20. Is it possible to write macros for custom rolls, similar to the 5e sheet's Roll Templates ? The use-case in question is for something like Magus's Spellstrike, where I could include Macros for just &nbsp;the damage and name of commonly-used Spellstrikes, or for Rogue where I can have a Macro button that's just "roll Sneak Attack damage". I know I could simply include a macro that says "[[4d6+3]] Telekinetic Projectile damage", but I'd like to dress it up a little and I simply don't know how to do that. And unfortunately, the wiki goes into basically no detail about this topic.
Warren the Hero said: Hi! I'm a newbie to PF2e with regards to Roll20. Is it possible to write macros for custom rolls, similar to the 5e sheet's Roll Templates ? The use-case in question is for something like Magus's Spellstrike, where I could include Macros for just &nbsp;the damage and name of commonly-used Spellstrikes, or for Rogue where I can have a Macro button that's just "roll Sneak Attack damage". I know I could simply include a macro that says "[[4d6+3]] Telekinetic Projectile damage", but I'd like to dress it up a little and I simply don't know how to do that. And unfortunately, the wiki goes into basically no detail about this topic. Warren,&nbsp;&nbsp; One thing you could do is to create a "dummy attack"&nbsp; and just roll the damage.&nbsp; Create the attack, make sure you aren't adding a stat bonus or specialization,&nbsp; only dice.&nbsp; Then don't click on the attack or the name button, just the damage button.&nbsp; See screenshot for example of setup and results.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; If you don't want to use it from the character sheet every time,&nbsp; you can create a button for it.&nbsp; Click the damage so it posts to the chat window.&nbsp; Then put your cursor in the typing area for the chat and push the up arrow on your keyboard.&nbsp; This will bring up all the text from your last entry.&nbsp; Copy that into a macro button and you can use it from the macro-bar or set it up as a token action.&nbsp;&nbsp; Example of code copied from chat window,&nbsp; (corresponds to the picture posted)&nbsp; @{Rumgor|whispertype} &amp;{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Rumgor|roll_limit_height}}}&nbsp; Hope that helps.&nbsp;&nbsp;
For Telekinetic Projectile (and Spiritual Weapon for that matter), I just do what Horvald said and build a separate attack for it.&nbsp; It's a lot less spammy than clicking on the spell itself every time. This sheet does have its own Roll Templates .&nbsp; The thing that Horvald pointed to is the beginning of one of them. I haven't looked at the Magus real hard yet.&nbsp; You can do roll queries in the middle of an attack - I regularly use them for the Flurry Ranger or for a Bard's signature spells.
Hi. I have a question for the PF2e core compendium. Its only in english? Its translation supported in any way or any way to do custom translations? Is there any way you can add custom content to the compendium (homebrew feats etc)? Thanks!
Feature Request: Level Bumps / Mentor Boons Brief Description: I know this is a bit of a niche request, but I'd like to ask for something used in Pathfinder Society: Level Bumps and Mentorship Boons.&nbsp; These are used when a player plays at the lowest level of a scenario's level range to give them some aspect of parity with the other players.&nbsp; These may be able to be implemented through the (new-ish) conditions dropdown. The basic level (upon which the mentor boons are built) is the PC Level Bump.&nbsp; To do this, the following is done: 1) Increase every DC the PC has by 1. 2) Increase the attack modifiers, attack damage, spell damage, saving throw modifiers, skill modifiers, Perception modifiers, and AC of the PC by 1. 3) Increase the Hit Point totals of the PC by 10 or by 10%, whichever is higher. There are several mentor boons, most of which affect the above.&nbsp; Only two can be in play on any given character.&nbsp; Here they are: Combat Mentor: Increase the Level Bump's modifier to attack rolls to 2 (instead of 1). Magical Mentor: Prepare/Cast one additional spell of their highest-level spell slot.&nbsp; If their tradition matches that of the one who has the boon, their spell DC goes up by 2 instead of 1. Protective Mentor: Increase hit points by 3 * the mentor's Radiant Oath Reputation tier (ranging from 1-3). Rugged Mentor: Increase Saving Throw modifiers to 2 instead of 1. Skillful Mentor: Increase skill check modifiers to 2 instead of 1. Worldly Mentor: Increase Perception and Initiative rolls by 2 instead of 1.
I found how to submit translations and took a while (more than 750 terms) but I'm done translating 100% of the character sheet to spanish and corrected a few mistakes on previous terms already translated. The process of reviewing its automatized or should I contact someone to check it out? It would be nice if its updated quick, my players aren't very good understanding english :)
In the Alchemy tab will there be a dedicated spot for Alchemical Ammunitions, Tools, and Drugs?&nbsp;
Is there any way to drag/drop or import character sheets in PF2E? I have like 100 different actions at level 1, and I don't see a way to add them to my character sheet in Roll20. Do I really need to copy/paste create name and tag each and every action?
Only if you (or the table owner) owns the books and has hooked up the compendium.&nbsp; There may be more details involved than that, but I'm the guy who does cut/paste and my own coding for that kind of stuff, so I can't help much more.&nbsp; I have been able to drag-and-drop onto a character sheet on another GM's table, though, one that owned the books. Sephrinx said: Is there any way to drag/drop or import character sheets in PF2E? I have like 100 different actions at level 1, and I don't see a way to add them to my character sheet in Roll20. Do I really need to copy/paste create name and tag each and every action?
From what I have read, it seems that the only things you can drag/drop for PF2E are the spells, and not abilities, actions, feats, items, etc. Do you know if this is true? The books on this site are more expensive than the books in real life.