Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[New] D&D 5e Shaped Character Sheet

Some examples of weapons that would benefit from effects, and a save section: Net, Arrows of Slaying, Giant Slayer, Hammer of Thunderbolts' charges, Javelin of Lightning, Mace of Destruction... and more. Ultimately it looks like saving throws and save damage would be most useful, but a general area for effects for weapons like the Net would be useful too, if only so lazy... er... efficient DM's don't have to keep looking up rules. Regarding Gulp, I'll start looking into it and see what I can get happening.
Good news: using gulp-inject and some javascript code, I have made the melee weapons a single template file and injected a set of 7 separate sections automatically. It was actually fairly easy. I'll get the thrown and ranged weapons switched over then send a pull request on github.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
21st May 2015 Roll template's width is shrunk a bit to work with hidden chat avatars. Still larger than normal, but only by 6 pixels. (dev) used gulp to compile many pages to reduce duplicate code while making changes (doesn't change length for the final ouput)

Edited 1432227948
So somethings slightly off with the Shaped sheet when used via the Roll20 App. Same result from the Quick Weapons, or from the Weapons Tab. Was playing around with it, let me know if I can help testing in any way.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greg B. said: So somethings slightly off with the Shaped sheet when used via the Roll20 App. Same result from the Quick Weapons, or from the Weapons Tab. Was playing around with it, let me know if I can help testing in any way. Weapons, or all rolls? Seems something is weird with the inline rolls...
I should also add that the sheet is from the 17th. @Mark any thoughts on making an special iPAD only sheet? I think that would be cool with Larger icons, and other neat effects that would make playing with it on a tablet much easier. Example: When you click on Hit Points another option comes up where you can +add / -subtrace or modify your HP without having to retype it? Like a button to subtract HP, pops up a little number pad and you press enter. Just a thought, i've been trying to use this for feedback etc for my in person games.

Edited 1432229918
Mark said: Greg B. said: So somethings slightly off with the Shaped sheet when used via the Roll20 App. Same result from the Quick Weapons, or from the Weapons Tab. Was playing around with it, let me know if I can help testing in any way. Weapons, or all rolls? Seems something is weird with the inline rolls... Looks like all rolls.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can you try to modify that first cure wounds to add attribute modifier and see if it fails?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Greg: I have confirmed this to be a bug on my mobile as well. It works on desktop without issue. I have opened a bug for it . Regarding the app: I'm not really sure what the future holds for it. Maybe it'll become popular, maybe not. Apps typically has very different desires from desktop. How I see it now: The app works. It actually works really well on my mobile phone (even though it's tiny. If I zoom to 175% the width of my phone is the sheet. In my daily life I make sites responsive and deal with all of that, but I'm not sure that is really needed here. Tablets resolutions are getting huge (bigger than monitors as of the last few years). It seems that there isn't a need for a "app specific" styling of the sheet from what I can tell - but I don't use it all the time. Did you have something specific in mind?

Edited 1432252969
Mark said: @Greg: I have confirmed this to be a bug on my mobile as well. It works on desktop without issue. I have opened a bug for it . Regarding the app: I'm not really sure what the future holds for it. Maybe it'll become popular, maybe not. Apps typically has very different desires from desktop. How I see it now: The app works. It actually works really well on my mobile phone (even though it's tiny. If I zoom to 175% the width of my phone is the sheet. In my daily life I make sites responsive and deal with all of that, but I'm not sure that is really needed here. Tablets resolutions are getting huge (bigger than monitors as of the last few years). It seems that there isn't a need for a "app specific" styling of the sheet from what I can tell - but I don't use it all the time. Did you have something specific in mind? Cool, thanks for the update. Yeah I understand that, I think there is a lot of potential here with the use of tablets as character sheets, but we are still quite a ways away from making it a seamless experience. In playing with the Roll20app, I think that the largest issues is around the revolving items such as Hit Points, Spell Slots used, Class Resources, Ammunition. Inventory. If we looked at a custom sheet that perhaps put most of those (probably not inventory) with a much easier way to manage it from a initial page, I think the Roll20app might get more traction than it does now.. The idea is to minimize the UI to a point that adjusting the expended resources with a touch of a button. You would also want some way for it to tie into the shaped sheet when using a browser, but if you using the app it loads the iPad specific sheet. Just my .02 EDIT: Had another thought, that perhaps customized Macros on the sheet itself would be a huge step into making it more useable, similar to the "quick bar" function we have within Roll20 Web Version.
Oh i did try the "Other" 5e sheet, and It works, so I think it might have been the updates with the new inline rolls or roll templates.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The bug is indeed due to nested inline. We'll see what comes of the bug as the desktop version works without problem. App: The app based character sheet still uses the same code (HTML/CSS) as the desktop version. I don't know of any tablet-specific incrementing inputs. They either implement the number input or they don't. On desktop there is a "spinner" to adjust the numbers up and down. And I can't make custom buttons to adjust it as roll20 can't adjust attributes via buttons. Not sure what you're looking for here. Greg B. said: EDIT: Had another thought, that perhaps customized Macros on the sheet itself would be a huge step into making it more useable, Customized macros?

Edited 1432285002
Customized macros? I actually have modified my custom fork with this for melee and ranged weapons. Basically, I added a macro option to the weapon blocks (similar in appearance to the emote option). I need to debug and make sure it runs for all weapon buttons since at the moment it only works on the actual weapon definition. Essentially, after running the roll template, it also executes extra macro code defined in the sheet, per weapon. This is how I'm planning on using an automated ammo tracking script. Here's what the weapon sections look like: Here's what happens when I use the dagger attack: I also added an Ammo field to the roll template, to debug things. I'd be happy to send along another pull request on github once I get the macro executing in the quick attack buttons too. Edit: Note, this macro system will not work for any of Roll 20's repeating sections, such as spells.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Current Ammo, if shown, should likely appear in the header as that is the structure I've setup with spells and weapons. After the range imo. However I think you should adjust the ammo output to be ammo-1 as you're showing the current ammo, not the current after the ability is used. I could add the ammo script automatically for ranged weapons. If it errors out without the script then I can make it optionally toggled.
Yeah, the ammo display does need a -1. Like I said, I had used that solely for debugging so far. However, the useful thing about a macro option like this is that it allows the DM to choose what API scripts they want to use (very important, since there's no guarantee any specific script will remain updated forever), or to add additional things, like sending a chat button to a target calling for a save, or really doing any number of other things with it. The point is, leaving it generic like this opens things up to many possibilities and puts power in the hands of the players and GMs.

Edited 1432289650
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jeff S. said: Yeah, the ammo display does need a -1. Like I said, I had used that solely for debugging so far. However, the useful thing about a macro option like this is that it allows the DM to choose what API scripts they want to use (very important, since there's no guarantee any specific script will remain updated forever), or to add additional things, like sending a chat button to a target calling for a save, or really doing any number of other things with it. The point is, leaving it generic like this opens things up to many possibilities and puts power in the hands of the players and GMs. An open ended macro could be useful, but it's also good to include the default option - in this case ammo. If a script dies I can easily update my sheet to use a different script - much easier than expecting all the users to. Regarding ammo: I'm likely going to copy Arron's script into my 5e scripts. His requires a token, but that would prevent it from working unless the user has a token with a linked journal selected. Plus we have no need to output the ammo count if we do so in the roll template. With that kind of method I can include additional scripts in my 5e scripts to enhance the sheet for mentors.
Mark said: The bug is indeed due to nested inline. We'll see what comes of the bug as the desktop version works without problem. App: The app based character sheet still uses the same code (HTML/CSS) as the desktop version. I don't know of any tablet-specific incrementing inputs. They either implement the number input or they don't. On desktop there is a "spinner" to adjust the numbers up and down. And I can't make custom buttons to adjust it as roll20 can't adjust attributes via buttons. Not sure what you're looking for here. Greg B. said: EDIT: Had another thought, that perhaps customized Macros on the sheet itself would be a huge step into making it more useable, Customized macros? Right, was brainstorming a bit, similar to the pc / npc sheet, you could have a tablet version. yeah, I'm not sure either to be honest, just some way to interface with the sheet a bit easier than what is in place now via the app. The app just sees txt boxes, so you have to tap, erase, re enter the new value. If we could adjust that to a slider or by tapping a prompt, number pad, a button that lets us adjust like the token properties (HP) etc so entering a -5 or a +8 to adjust the sheet. can you create custom buttons that could be on the bottom of the, maybe in its own section called Macros, or QuickButtons. And then give the ability to edited them on the sheet? With suggested values maybe being a guide. Call on HP-ADJ - when you press it prompts you for a HD MOD -3, -6, +11 etc. AND applies that to you hp etc.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greg B. said: The app just sees txt boxes, so you have to tap, erase, re enter the new value. If we could adjust that to a slider or by tapping a prompt, number pad, a button that lets us adjust like the token properties (HP) etc so entering a -5 or a +8 to adjust the sheet. The adjustable inputs are set to number. iPad, or any other tablet should automatically bring up the number pad. That's the default for mobile browsers. It's not possible to adjust inputs via buttons via the sheet, nor should we. We should follow standard protocols for inputs. Spinners were likely not a good/workable design for tablets which is why they were never added like they were on desktop. Greg B. said: can you create custom buttons that could be on the bottom of the, maybe in its own section called Macros, or QuickButtons. And then give the ability to edited them on the sheet? With suggested values maybe being a guide. This already exists on the "Attributes & Abilities" tab. No reason to really duplicate that functionality and do it in a much worse way as the sheet is more restricted. Greg B. said: Call on HP-ADJ - when you press it prompts you for a HD MOD -3, -6, +11 etc. AND applies that to you hp etc. No macro can adjust attributes without the API.
Mark said: Greg B. said: The app just sees txt boxes, so you have to tap, erase, re enter the new value. If we could adjust that to a slider or by tapping a prompt, number pad, a button that lets us adjust like the token properties (HP) etc so entering a -5 or a +8 to adjust the sheet. The adjustable inputs are set to number. iPad, or any other tablet should automatically bring up the number pad. That's the default for mobile browsers. It's not possible to adjust inputs via buttons via the sheet, nor should we. We should follow standard protocols for inputs. Spinners were likely not a good/workable design for tablets which is why they were never added like they were on desktop. Well bugger.. its just cumbersome is all from the tablet, it does bring up the numbers, it just feels like their could be a lot of improvement here, especially with a dedicated sheet. Greg B. said: can you create custom buttons that could be on the bottom of the, maybe in its own section called Macros, or QuickButtons. And then give the ability to edited them on the sheet? With suggested values maybe being a guide. This already exists on the "Attributes & Abilities" tab. No reason to really duplicate that functionality and do it in a much worse way as the sheet is more restricted. Yeah, again cumbersome, if you are switching tabs you click on a macro you might as well just click it on the character sheet under the actions there, I guess the principle idea I had is to put everything on Page one that you would need to manage, without the need to have to switch pages all the time. Tablet is quite a bit diff than the PC in that respect. Greg B. said: Call on HP-ADJ - when you press it prompts you for a HD MOD -3, -6, +11 etc. AND applies that to you hp etc. No macro can adjust attributes without the API. Thats a good point, which is unfortunate.

Edited 1432305365
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greg B. said: Well bugger.. its just cumbersome is all from the tablet, it does bring up the numbers, it just feels like their could be a lot of improvement here, especially with a dedicated sheet. Not with roll20's restrictions. Nor do I think splitting the page in half and showing numbers/incrementers on half is good design. Tablets are designed to have the num pad pop in and out. That's how they function. Greg B. said: Yeah, again cumbersome, if you are switching tabs you click on a macro you might as well just click it on the character sheet under the actions there, I guess the principle idea I had is to put everything on Page one that you would need to manage, without the need to have to switch pages all the time. Tablet is quite a bit diff than the PC in that respect. I don't see why a tablet would want a mega sheet with EVERYTHING more than a PC would. Though if that is desired the tablet can hit the "Show All" button. What I think you're asking for is incrementors. There are web components that do this, but all would require javascript. Example:
Mark said: Jeff S. said: Yeah, the ammo display does need a -1. Like I said, I had used that solely for debugging so far. However, the useful thing about a macro option like this is that it allows the DM to choose what API scripts they want to use (very important, since there's no guarantee any specific script will remain updated forever), or to add additional things, like sending a chat button to a target calling for a save, or really doing any number of other things with it. The point is, leaving it generic like this opens things up to many possibilities and puts power in the hands of the players and GMs. An open ended macro could be useful, but it's also good to include the default option - in this case ammo. If a script dies I can easily update my sheet to use a different script - much easier than expecting all the users to. Regarding ammo: I'm likely going to copy Arron's script into my 5e scripts. His requires a token, but that would prevent it from working unless the user has a token with a linked journal selected. Plus we have no need to output the ammo count if we do so in the roll template. With that kind of method I can include additional scripts in my 5e scripts to enhance the sheet for mentors. Aaron's ammo script actually doesn't require a token, I was just being lazy... efficient during testing. A character ID can be provided instead, and the script includes an API command to get a token's linked character ID. It would be nice to have a quiet mode for the script, though. If you do set up a default option, please make it optional.

Edited 1432312370
Mark said: Greg B. said:Well bugger.. its just cumbersome is all from the tablet, it does bring up the numbers, it just feels like their could be a lot of improvement here, especially with a dedicated sheet. Not with roll20's restrictions. Nor do I think splitting the page in half and showing numbers/incrementers on half is good design. Tablets are designed to have the num pad pop in and out. That's how they function. Have you used the roll20 app for a in person game? Thats the experience i'm speaking from. The moral of the story is that I think there could be some improvements here that would make a tablet users life much easier. I'm not suggesting a complete rewrite of the character sheet, more of modifications. Scrolling on a sheet on a tablet is much more desired than changing tabs just based on how the functions behave. Greg B. said: Yeah, again cumbersome, if you are switching tabs you click on a macro you might as well just click it on the character sheet under the actions there, I guess the principle idea I had is to put everything on Page one that you would need to manage, without the need to have to switch pages all the time. Tablet is quite a bit diff than the PC in that respect. I don't see why a tablet would want a mega sheet with EVERYTHING more than a PC would. Though if that is desired the tablet can hit the "Show All" button. What I think you're asking for is incrementors. There are web components that do this, but all would require javascript. Example: Yes, you might be right, it may be out of reach with our current tools. I do use the show all button when using the tablet as scrolling on a tablet is easy and seamless, changing buttons isn't, but manipulating commonly used spots can be a bit encumber some. If these alterations technically feasible then, its no worries. I'm simply trying to improve the experience for a normal user. I just don't think many people have looked it it from the design perspective that it was intended for is all. Take for example right now the Initative button doesn't work from a tablet as their is no token, but a separate sheet would allow you to remove that requirement and just make the initiative another button that isn't trying to tie into the tracker etc.. 1d20+dex mod+special bonus if applicable.
Hey Mark, I just happen to notice a couple of TINY styling issues and thought I would point them out. Nothing broken, just sizing issues... Font position/size Button off center due to larger blanks to the left Keep up the good work!

Edited 1432316954
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
22nd May 2015 Ammo is now toggleable to show in the output. Added an optional button to ranged weapons that will auto increment ammo if you also have my script installed. D&D 5e Shaped NPC Importer & Converter @Jeff ammo and auto incrementing ammo is optional. It requires selecting the button and having the script installed. It will show the wrong numbers if you attack too quickly, but it'll still work. I'm afraid there isn't a way to adjust the ammo output after the attribute has been updated so I just subtract 1 from the current attribute and display that. The actual ammo is adjusted though.

Edited 1432317599
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Wade said: Hey Mark, I just happen to notice a couple of TINY styling issues and thought I would point them out. Nothing broken, just sizing issues... Font position/size Button off center due to larger blanks to the left Keep up the good work! Thanks for catching some refactoring errors! Sometimes they slip by! Both are fixed as of right now.

Edited 1432317424
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greg B. said: Have you used the roll20 app for a in person game? Thats the experience i'm speaking from. The moral of the story is that I think there could be some improvements here that would make a tablet users life much easier. I'm not suggesting a complete rewrite of the character sheet, more of modifications. Scrolling on a sheet on a tablet is much more desired than changing tabs just based on how the functions behave. Using half a page to show a keyboard is not something that the code should dictate - that is entirely a device decision. Tablets as devices have decided against that long ago. Phones moved away from slide out manual keyboards and put everything on screen. Tablets have always had their keyboards go off screen when not in use. I can't change how tablets are designed. Beyond that much of what you are suggesting is not possible with roll20's restrictions. Greg B. said: Take for example right now the Initative button doesn't work from a tablet as their is no token, but a separate sheet would allow you to remove that requirement and just make the initiative another button that isn't trying to tie into the tracker etc.. 1d20+dex mod+special bonus if applicable. Initiatve does work. Its usage with tablets has already been taken into account on the settings tab. There you can disable "Initiative Roll adds the selected token to the tracker (remove for tablets):". The devs have suggested they'll make changes to this area in the future, but this is the best possible solution that I know of for now. I don't see any technical reason to have a separate sheet - everything works. If you have desires for things to look differently that may be possible through media queries, but you'll have to keep roll20's limitations in mind and be specific about what you'd like to see change.
Mark said: Greg B. said: Have you used the roll20 app for a in person game? Thats the experience i'm speaking from. The moral of the story is that I think there could be some improvements here that would make a tablet users life much easier. I'm not suggesting a complete rewrite of the character sheet, more of modifications. Scrolling on a sheet on a tablet is much more desired than changing tabs just based on how the functions behave. Using half a page to show a keyboard is not something that the code should dictate - that is entirely a device decision. Tablets as devices have decided against that long ago. Phones moved away from slide out manual keyboards and put everything on screen. Tablets have always had their keyboards go off screen when not in use. I can't change how tablets are designed. Beyond that much of what you are suggesting is not possible with roll20's restrictions. Greg B. said: Take for example right now the Initative button doesn't work from a tablet as their is no token, but a separate sheet would allow you to remove that requirement and just make the initiative another button that isn't trying to tie into the tracker etc.. 1d20+dex mod+special bonus if applicable. Initiatve does work. Its usage with tablets has already been taken into account on the settings tab. There you can disable "Initiative Roll adds the selected token to the tracker (remove for tablets):". The devs have suggested they'll make changes to this area in the future, but this is the best possible solution that I know of for now. I don't see any technical reason to have a separate sheet - everything works. If you have desires for things to look differently that may be possible through media queries, but you'll have to keep roll20's limitations in mind and be specific about what you'd like to see change. I'm not insinuating that you should design your own tablet for Roll20 purposes and if the suggestions I am making are not capable of being done at this time, thats cool. I'm just brainstorming ideas. As for things to look different, it would be GREAT if perhaps the Dice icons were a bit bigger a few of them are next to other fields that are capable of being edited. my fingers are big, i sometimes mislick. Also it looks like your new weapon setup isn't working quite right on the app version too. With the details filled in.
Tried with the the code you just released and have the same formatting issues. I do like the new weapons is there any ways we could treat the bars similar to spells? with the Add button? So it starts off with a Single Melee Attack and a Single Ranged Attack, and if you want more you can click the button, or maybe just a way to hide the ones that have no data in it?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greg B. said: As for things to look different, it would be GREAT if perhaps the Dice icons were a bit bigger a few of them are next to other fields that are capable of being edited. my fingers are big, i sometimes mislick. Also it looks like your new weapon setup isn't working quite right on the app version too. With the details filled in. Weapons look fine on my phone. I assume Spellbook and Actions buttons are broken as well on your version? The Core page is super restricted on sizes now. I've fit a lot in and width is rather limited. To increase the button size I'd have to decrease something else in the skills area and those fields are already about as small as they can go - likely too small for a tablet already.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greg B. said: I do like the new weapons is there any ways we could treat the bars similar to spells? with the Add button? So it starts off with a Single Melee Attack and a Single Ranged Attack, and if you want more you can click the button, or maybe just a way to hide the ones that have no data in it? What you're asking for is the same functionality as repeating. Repeating prevents too much other functionality from working so Weapons and other areas are not repeating. Roll20 has to fix repeating before they could be used.
Mark said: Greg B. said: As for things to look different, it would be GREAT if perhaps the Dice icons were a bit bigger a few of them are next to other fields that are capable of being edited. my fingers are big, i sometimes mislick. Also it looks like your new weapon setup isn't working quite right on the app version too. With the details filled in. Weapons look fine on my phone. I assume Spellbook and Actions buttons are broken as well on your version? The Core page is super restricted on sizes now. I've fit a lot in and width is rather limited. To increase the button size I'd have to decrease something else in the skills area and those fields are already about as small as they can go - likely too small for a tablet already. Yeah I know things were getting tight, why I was thinking a Tablet version of the Sheet to help change things a bit. The Rolling you mean? Yes the spell book attack rolls are broken, and I haven't tried the class actions, as I don't normally have rolls in there, if that would be useful for you to know, I can attempt it. BTW i'm not talking via the website i'm talking about the new Roll20app, on an iPad that Roll20 has been pushing. There isn't a phone version for iOS is there one for Android? Not sure what phone version you are using, but no app for my iPhone.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't have a tablet so I use my phone to get a glimpse of what it looks like. It works fairly well actually. I'm not sure what you mean regarding rolling. I don't need any testing - repeating sections are known to prevent accessing the rolls and setting defaults on formula variables. It simply isn't an option until roll20 fixes it. See Official support for repeating sections in character sheets

Edited 1432331850
Mark said: I don't have a tablet so I use my phone to get a glimpse of what it looks like. It works fairly well actually. I'm not sure what you mean regarding rolling. I don't need any testing - repeating sections are known to prevent accessing the rolls and setting defaults on formula variables. It simply isn't an option until roll20 fixes it. See Official support for repeating sections in character sheets The inline rolls issues we were talking about yesterday and how its broken on the iPad App. (Screenshot) Maybe the new weapon section was hard to see from the screenshot. Here is a higher res version, as you can see the "bars at the top, are overlapping etc.." Hope that helps.
Mark said: Greg B. said: I do like the new weapons is there any ways we could treat the bars similar to spells? with the Add button? So it starts off with a Single Melee Attack and a Single Ranged Attack, and if you want more you can click the button, or maybe just a way to hide the ones that have no data in it? What you're asking for is the same functionality as repeating. Repeating prevents too much other functionality from working so Weapons and other areas are not repeating. Roll20 has to fix repeating before they could be used. Yeah was afraid you'd say that, maybe when that whole thing is resolved.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The nested inline issue has a bug open as we discussed earlier. Weapon toggles: I'm sure its the same on Spells and Actions. Also the same on the default 5e sheet. I've spent a long time on those buttons trying to find alternate options, but there really isn't anything besides the margin-left stuff that I use now. No idea why iPad has it all messed up. Maybe safari is messed up as well? I've only tested on chrome, firefox, and the android app.
Mark said: The nested inline issue has a bug open as we discussed earlier. Weapon toggles: I'm sure its the same on Spells and Actions. Also the same on the default 5e sheet. I've spent a long time on those buttons trying to find alternate options, but there really isn't anything besides the margin-left stuff that I use now. No idea why iPad has it all messed up. Maybe safari is messed up as well? I've only tested on chrome, firefox, and the android app. Actually the default 5e sheet works fine, but I don't think he changed the way the inline rolls work, like you did. Yeah I guess so long as their is the "OLD" option I guess that is good enough to run from an iPad. My Mac on Safari doesn't have any issues at all.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That was 2 different topics. I understand why nested inline doesn't work. It's documented above and in the bug. What I don't understand and what I was referring to was the buttons being misaligned. Both my sheet and the default use the same css for that everywhere. They should all be broken on tablet. Spells, actions, and weapons. Unless something else is going on.
Mark said: That was 2 different topics. I understand why nested inline doesn't work. It's documented above and in the bug. What I don't understand and what I was referring to was the buttons being misaligned. Both my sheet and the default use the same css for that everywhere. They should all be broken on tablet. Spells, actions, and weapons. Unless something else is going on. Ah its only the new weapon section that is having issues, everything else seems to align just fine.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can you post a screenshot of spells from the tablet? That's surprising.
Hey Mark. First of all thanks for this sheet, I wouldn't know how to manage my game without it! I wanted to ask, how would I go about using the Spell Points variant from the DMG (pg. 288) instead of spell slots with the sheet? Another question is, if I wanted to change the class names / attribute names, how would I go about that (if even possible)? Thanks again!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Val said: Hey Mark. First of all thanks for this sheet, I wouldn't know how to manage my game without it! I wanted to ask, how would I go about using the Spell Points variant from the DMG (pg. 288) instead of spell slots with the sheet? Another question is, if I wanted to change the class names / attribute names, how would I go about that (if even possible)? I'm glad you like it! :) On the spellbook page you can toggle to use spell points there. The core page still shows slots. You cannot rename classes or attributes. You could create custom classes if you want. See the class page.

Edited 1432375929
Mark said: I'm glad you like it! :) On the spellbook page you can toggle to use spell points there. The core page still shows slots. You cannot rename classes or attributes. You could create custom classes if you want. See the class page. Thank you for the quick reply! Just found the spell points toggle and custom class area. Kind of a bummer that attributes are not re-nameable, but I guess I'll stick with the default names for my TES campaign. :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
23rd May 2015 Spell points work on the core page as well now
Mark said: Can you post a screenshot of spells from the tablet? That's surprising. So I tested it a bit more, it really depends on what is selected for output. <a href="http://imgur.com/5LKW1YM" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/5LKW1YM</a> here is a hi res screenshot, all the output seems to work except the saving throw output.
Found some cases of unfortunate wrapping on spell info. If I find some time I'll tinker and send a pull req to fix it:

Edited 1432460307
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jason H. said: Found some cases of unfortunate wrapping on spell info. If I find some time I'll tinker and send a pull req to fix it: This is why I choose not to show the name. Higher in the thread I explained the problems it can have. Here is one of them. Also width had to be slightly smaller due to the not showing chat avatars setting.
Jason H. said: Found some cases of unfortunate wrapping on spell info. If I find some time I'll tinker and send a pull req to fix it: Might be a bit of a nitpick but the spelling of "Vitaal Heeling" should be "Vital Healing", the extar 'a' could be thowing of 'ft' to the next line.
Anthony H. said: Jason H. said: Found some cases of unfortunate wrapping on spell info. If I find some time I'll tinker and send a pull req to fix it: Might be a bit of a nitpick but the spelling of "Vitaal Heeling" should be "Vital Healing", the extar 'a' could be thowing of 'ft' to the next line. I think thats the character name. :O
Mark said: Jason H. said: Found some cases of unfortunate wrapping on spell info. If I find some time I'll tinker and send a pull req to fix it: This is why I choose not to show the name. Higher in the thread I explained the problems it can have. Here is one of them. Also width had to be slightly smaller due to the not showing chat avatars setting. So i've ran into this issue again with the lack of name, some of my players share the same computer and use it to control both of their characters so when I ask for a perception roll I get two rolls but do not know which one belongs to whom. I've updated to the latest sheet but sadly I do see some of these name wrapping issues as well. Anyway to find a way to put the name in as a sub header and keep the rest of the data the same no matter if the name is present or not? Also how about a global option somewhere to be able to enforce names rather than having to change it on a sheet by sheet basis?