Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Shaped Companion Script Thread 2

Custom database entries give an error in the end but every data seems to be importing properly. What exactly do I need to change?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Brother Sharp said: Custom database entries give an error in the end but every data seems to be importing properly. What exactly do I need to change? I don't want to be mean or snarky with you, but I was up until 2am last night (after what was already a long day) pulling together a release to go with the latest sheet, in an effort to ensure that everyone has as smooth an experience as possible with the latest version. In return, when you've seen a problem, you haven't even tried to do the absolute minimum that both Kryx and I have repeatedly requested about reporting problems. Things I don't know that make it impossible for me to help you: Have you upgraded the script? The sheet? What versions are you running? What command(s) did you run to get the error? What log output do you get? Did you see what the error was? Did you read the release notes a few posts up above? Are you getting the error that I highlighted as a known issue? I know not everyone has the same level of technical expertise, but this stuff is all laid out in plain English in the original post in this thread, and it feels a bit crappy after all the work we put in when people don't even seem to be willing to help us to help them solve their problems! Learning to do this will also stand you in good stead for getting help with pretty much everything on the internet - people who give their time for free really appreciate it when you've clearly made a meaningful effort to a) help yourself as far as you are able first and b) provide clear and complete information about their problem so that it's easy to identify and resolve. Sorry for the rant, it's not just directed at you - there have been many people both here and on the sheet thread who are guilty of this, and since I'm tired and grouchy this morning this one obviously just pushed me over the edge to say something again.

Edited 1486204146
Zym
Sheet Author
Hi Lucien, read through, have a good morning and come back when your ready. ;-)  Running Version 9 Shaped and with Companion 5 both installed as API. As you can see the spells are not importing as they should. Started up Game.  Immediately. In the API Output Console  "5eShapedCompanion 1486203184008 INFO : Summary of adding spellData entity group to the lookup: {\"errors\":1,\"entityGroupName\":{},\"spells\":{\"withErrors\":0,\"skipped\":0,\"deleted\":0,\"patched\":0,\"added\":0}}" and immediately in the Chat Output Then I try to import monster (because I've already figured it something to do with a spell import. I had the same issue last night while trying to prepare for a game before updating to 5 this morning) After Import receive this error message. API Output Console "5eShapedCompanion 1486203514292 ERROR : SyntaxError: Expected \"(\", \".\", \"[\", \"abs(\", \"ceil(\", \"d\", \"floor(\", \"round(\", \"t\", \"{\", [ |\\t], [+|\\-] or [0-9] but end of input found." "5eShapedCompanion 1486203514292 ERROR : undefined" Its a pain that this happened, I am not a coder so don't know what the issue is. As you can see the spells are not importing as they should. Do you have a tracker page for shaped companion to leave bugs and errors? If you do I will bookmark it. Thank you for trying to fix the issue with version 5 release.

Edited 1486208339
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The screenshot of the chat tells you what to do: "This probably means you need to download an updated version to be compatible with the latest version of the Companion Script". If you've done that and it's still showing the same error then that is vital information. I think I may have encountered the same after updating companion and then spells, but if I resave companion after it seems to work. The monster one is likely unrelated to that issue. His issue tracker:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues</a>
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Ok, thanks Alexander for the detailed information (that's how you report a bug!). As Kryx surmised, you have two unrelated issues: The spell issue is because, as mentioned in the release information upthread, you need a new version of the spells database for 5.0.0. Perhaps you should try checking with wherever you got your current one to see if they've updated it to the latest format? The monster error is harmless - it's just the HP roller barfing when the monster is first imported. The monster is still imported correctly and HP rolling will work properly the next time you drop the token on the canvas. This is the known issue mentioned in the release post. I will fix this at some point this week but for the time being, just ignore this error. These are both issues that other people are likely to see; they've been described in the release information, and Alexander has now posted some clear screenshots of them happening, to which I've replied confirming what they mean and what to do (or not do) about them. Please, please, please, could everyone else take note of this - I'm not going to reply to any further reports of these same issues because I'm going to focus on getting the next version out to address these and other issues. Cheers!

Edited 1486216166
Zym
Sheet Author
Thanks. Fixed the issue by updating the spells database 5.0.0 (which had a recent update) Started a new campaign last week; So just the issues were caused by updating things in the wrong order.

Edited 1486218926
Lucian said: Brother Sharp said: Custom database entries give an error in the end but every data seems to be importing properly. What exactly do I need to change? I don't want to be mean or snarky with you, but I was up until 2am last night (after what was already a long day) pulling together a release to go with the latest sheet, in an effort to ensure that everyone has as smooth an experience as possible with the latest version. In return, when you've seen a problem, you haven't even tried to do the absolute minimum that both Kryx and I have repeatedly requested about reporting problems. Things I don't know that make it impossible for me to help you: Have you upgraded the script? The sheet? What versions are you running? What command(s) did you run to get the error? What log output do you get? Did you see what the error was? Did you read the release notes a few posts up above? Are you getting the error that I highlighted as a known issue? I know not everyone has the same level of technical expertise, but this stuff is all laid out in plain English in the original post in this thread, and it feels a bit crappy after all the work we put in when people don't even seem to be willing to help us to help them solve their problems! Learning to do this will also stand you in good stead for getting help with pretty much everything on the internet - people who give their time for free really appreciate it when you've clearly made a meaningful effort to a) help yourself as far as you are able first and b) provide clear and complete information about their problem so that it's easy to identify and resolve. Sorry for the rant, it's not just directed at you - there have been many people both here and on the sheet thread who are guilty of this, and since I'm tired and grouchy this morning this one obviously just pushed me over the edge to say something again. I am terribly sorry for not following the format to report an issue. I saw that the spell JSON format changed a bit but I could not understand what actually changed to accommodate on my custom database. Last time I updated them was a month ago and under the same conditions as Alexander I only got the HP error. I did not mean to report a bug as you already said the HP roller one was harmless, thus not knowing what was wrong I ended up with the above post. Again, I am sorry to have cause any trouble to you. I appreciate your work and will make sure to post properly in the future.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Brother Sharp said: I am terribly sorry for not following the format to report an issue. I saw that the spell JSON format changed a bit but I could not understand what actually changed to accommodate on my custom database. Last time I updated them was a month ago and under the same conditions as Alexander I only got the HP error. I did not mean to report a bug as you already said the HP roller one was harmless, thus not knowing what was wrong I ended up with the above post. Again, I am sorry to have cause any trouble to you. I appreciate your work and will make sure to post properly in the future. No worries, sorry to bite your head off - you got a bunch of frustration directed at you that had built up over a while - it's mainly just frustrating not being able to help people, so I really wanted to communicate to everyone the importance of including enough detail for me to be able to diagnose things!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
5.1.0 (2017-02-04) Bug Fixes adv-tracker: Fix broken auto-revert functionality ( abd1158 ) Features death-saves: Handling for crits/fails + reporting of final result ( 13741e9 ) A quick update to fix/tweak a couple of things for 9.x sheet.
This Script is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! The only real issue I have run into is I have to use a PDF version of the monsters manual for importing monsters. The 5e SRD from roll20 is does not seem to be compatible at all with the importer. it just makes tossing a quick monster out there a little bit slower.
Christopher T. said: This Script is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! The only real issue I have run into is I have to use a PDF version of the monsters manual for importing monsters. The 5e SRD from roll20 is does not seem to be compatible at all with the importer. it just makes tossing a quick monster out there a little bit slower. I'm not sure what you mean by the SRD not being compatible? You drag a token onto the tabletop, then link it to a sheet you've dragged an SRD entry into, then run !shaped-apply-defaults to get the token to have the correct bars, vision, token actions, etc. This is just the way the script works with the SRD, there is no quicker method for SRD content. If you have a custom json database saved as another script, you can use&nbsp;!shaped-import-monster or&nbsp;!shaped-import-spell for monsters & spells which is much quicker than the SRD method, details on how to set those up are on the github page.
Hi Lucian, This may well be something that's already been addressed in past posts and if so I apologise. Sheet Version : 7.12.2 Script Version: 4.9.0 I've previously used the ability to make a token action for a specific spell using "!shaped-abilities --Fireball" or the like but this no longer seems to work? Whatever spell I try, it fails with "Unrecognised or poorly formed option" followed by the spell name. The character the selected token is linked to has the spells in their spellbook but it doesn't seem to recognise this. Is this capability still supported (it's still in the documentation) or is there likely another cause? I have tried in both an existing campaign and a newly created one with a new character for testing.
&gt; 5.1.0 Woohoo! I'm a sad, pathetic kobold of a man ... I'm getting all excited about a new Shaped sheet + API version. Now for roll20 to actually release these to the masses.

Edited 1487013724
Hello Lucian. Is there any way to replace existing spells using !shaped-import-spell command? Env: I'm using 9.0.1 sheet and 5.1 script version.&nbsp; My steps: 1. Put monster (mage) from Monster Manual compendium on board 2. Go to character sheet for it to process 3. Select token and run script to import all mage creature spells (!shaped-import-spell --Fire Bolt,light,Mage Hand,Prestidigitation,Detect Magic,Mage Armor,Magic Missile,Shield,Misty Step,Suggestion,Counterspell,Fireball,fly,Greater Invisibility,Ice Storm,Cone of Cold) 4. Go to mage character sheet, wait for it to process and look at spells. Result: Mage spells are displayed twice, one standard set of non-functional spells and one set of functianal spells imported via companion script. Question: Is there any way to replace exsisting spells with imported spells without manualy deleting existing spells? I know I could just import mage with (!Shaped-import-monster --mage) and it would create creature with functianal spells but I still would rather replace MM existing spells.&nbsp;
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Miodziek said: Hello Lucian. Is there any way to replace existing spells using !shaped-import-spell command? When 9.1.0 sheet is released, I will be releasing a substantially updated version of the script that will include this functionality - watch this space! Cheers, Lucian
Lucian said: Miodziek said: Hello Lucian. Is there any way to replace existing spells using !shaped-import-spell command? When 9.1.0 sheet is released, I will be releasing a substantially updated version of the script that will include this functionality - watch this space! Cheers, Lucian Yay! glad to hear that, thank you! :)
With the 5e Shaped v9.0, the "Auto Revert Advantage/Disadvantage" no longer seems to be working after the conversion. Is this a known issue?
Andy B. said: With the 5e Shaped v9.0, the "Auto Revert Advantage/Disadvantage" no longer seems to be working after the conversion. Is this a known issue? Using the shaped testing campaign provided by Kryx and using live versions of both sheet and script I see this same issue.
I'm getting the double spells too when I import from a statblock.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Dvergr76 said: I'm getting the double spells too when I import from a statblock. Yes, sorry. There's a lot of stuff in the pipeline for 9.1.0 / script 6.0.0 - things are in a state of flux right now, there are a lot of half-completed changes which are getting delayed partly by bugs at the Roll20 side (which, to be fair, Riley is fixing quite quickly at the moment) and partly by the fact that we don't have a robust versioning system for releasing the script and the sheet - especially not for managing the dependencies between different sheet versions and different script versions. I'm hoping that when Kryx releases 9.1.0 I can get these loose ends tied up and we can get to a more stable platform again. Sorry!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Jim W. said: Andy B. said: With the 5e Shaped v9.0, the "Auto Revert Advantage/Disadvantage" no longer seems to be working after the conversion. Is this a known issue? Using the shaped testing campaign provided by Kryx and using live versions of both sheet and script I see this same issue. Not sure which version of the script that Kryx has installed in his test campaign, but could you try with 5.1.0? As pointed out in the release notes higher up the thread, if you have a 9.x sheet you will need the latest script from Github.&nbsp; Sorry, the release/versioning tools we have at our disposal leave a lot to be desired - there's no way for Kryx and I to co-ordinate a release of the sheet/script via Roll20 at the moment, let alone give people the option to work with different versions. I'm going to stick my neck out here and make a very concrete recommendation: if you are a pro user, DO NOT USE the 1-Click system or select the shaped sheet from the list in the game settings. You should install a custom sheet from github and install the script from github as well. Unless and until Roll20 give us a robust versioning system that allows the user some measure of control over what is going on, you are opening yourself to all manner of breakage by turning out what amounts to unconditional automatic upgrades. You're also preventing yourself from getting access to the latests changes if and when you DO want them. Seriously, DON'T DO IT, the system just doesn't work for what we're doing here - you are much better off doing the little bit of extra manual work to remain in control of you campaign!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
James M. said: Hi Lucian, This may well be something that's already been addressed in past posts and if so I apologise. Sheet Version : 7.12.2 Script Version: 4.9.0 I've previously used the ability to make a token action for a specific spell using "!shaped-abilities --Fireball" or the like but this no longer seems to work? Whatever spell I try, it fails with "Unrecognised or poorly formed option" followed by the spell name. The character the selected token is linked to has the spells in their spellbook but it doesn't seem to recognise this. Is this capability still supported (it's still in the documentation) or is there likely another cause? I have tried in both an existing campaign and a newly created one with a new character for testing. Hi James, Not sure if this has already been addressed - I've lost track of all the queries here and elsewhere! Generally speaking this usually means that you don't have a spell database installed with the relevant spell included. You'll need to get hold of one - and make sure it's compatible with the script version you are running. Message me if you have problems getting it sorted out.
Lucian said: I'm hoping that when Kryx releases 9.1.0 I can get these loose ends tied up and we can get to a more stable platform again. Sorry! S'all good chief. Just reporting my findings. It'll all come together in the end.
Huh I'm running into an issue whenever I import a monster via statblock&nbsp;or database where the script does its job but then Roll20 detects and error and i have to restart the API
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's the HP issue. Just set the HP of the token - everything else should be working fine.

Edited 1487377501
bewby said: Huh I'm running into an issue whenever I import a monster via statblock&nbsp;or database where the script does its job but then Roll20 detects and error and i have to restart the API I haven't seen the API needing to be restarted but have seen the error (might just be a similar one though given Kryx's above response). It seems to be an issue when importing the skills, as I have had to Generate Skills afterwards for most of the npcs that errored.
Kryx said: It's the HP issue. Just set the HP of the token - everything else should be working fine. Set the HP of the token before hitting the import button in the character sheet?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It may not be the HP issue. I saw it occur a while back and thought it was HP, but now question if that's the case. Wait for Lucian to respond - he's more knowledgable here.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
bewby said: Huh I'm running into an issue whenever I import a monster via statblock&nbsp;or database where the script does its job but then Roll20 detects and error and i have to restart the API Script version? Sheet version?
I'm getting the same error when I try to drag a monster onto the table, it will not auto roll the HP. &nbsp;I'm using the 5e Shaped Sheet and the Latest version of the API script.
Looks like it's working for me again, I had to close all my Roll20 game then click the button to restart the API. &nbsp;Seems to be working now.

Edited 1487886455
I'm having some trouble updating to the newer version of 5e Shaped Companion. My game is using Shaped 9.1, but I am having trouble determining the current version of Shaped Companion which I installed from GitHub before realizing there was an easier way. :) I get the following error message when it runs, so I think it might be version 4.10.0:&nbsp; "5eShapedCompanion 1487885176478 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v4.10.0 &lt;=-" When I try to upgrade it using either the Github method or the Script Library I get the following error:&nbsp; "Error: Unrecognised schema state 3.1 - cannot upgrade." (Plus a whole bunch more) In all cases only one version is ever active at a time. Lucian mentioned to Anthyrst in an earlier post that the setup config was the likely culprit, but I don't know how to go about clearing that. Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks in advance!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Eplov said: I'm having some trouble updating to the newer version of 5e Shaped Companion. My game is using Shaped 9.1, but I am having trouble determining the current version of Shaped Companion which I installed from GitHub before realizing there was an easier way. :) I get the following error message when it runs, so I think it might be version 4.10.0:&nbsp; "5eShapedCompanion 1487885176478 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v4.10.0 &lt;=-" When I try to upgrade it using either the Github method or the Script Library I get the following error:&nbsp; "Error: Unrecognised schema state 3.1 - cannot upgrade." (Plus a whole bunch more) In all cases only one version is ever active at a time. Lucian mentioned to Anthyrst in an earlier post that the setup config was the likely culprit, but I don't know how to go about clearing that. Thanks in advance! Hi Eplov, Please go back to using the Github version of the script. Installing via 1-click is dangerous and to be avoided, because it gives you no control over when and how you update your script. In this case, the script live on Roll20 is 4.10.0, which is not compatible with sheet 9.x . You will need the latest script from github to be able to use it with the latest sheet, and this will also solve your config problem.

Edited 1487887696
Lucian said: Eplov said: I'm having some trouble updating to the newer version of 5e Shaped Companion. My game is using Shaped 9.1, but I am having trouble determining the current version of Shaped Companion which I installed from GitHub before realizing there was an easier way. :) I get the following error message when it runs, so I think it might be version 4.10.0:&nbsp; "5eShapedCompanion 1487885176478 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v4.10.0 &lt;=-" When I try to upgrade it using either the Github method or the Script Library I get the following error:&nbsp; "Error: Unrecognised schema state 3.1 - cannot upgrade." (Plus a whole bunch more) In all cases only one version is ever active at a time. Lucian mentioned to Anthyrst in an earlier post that the setup config was the likely culprit, but I don't know how to go about clearing that. Thanks in advance! Hi Eplov, Please go back to using the Github version of the script. Installing via 1-click is dangerous and to be avoided, because it gives you no control over when and how you update your script. In this case, the script live on Roll20 is 4.10.0, which is not compatible with sheet 9.x . You will need the latest script from github to be able to use it with the latest sheet, and this will also solve your config problem. Wow, that was fast! :D So the live version on Roll20 appears to be 4.9, which is the same one listed on the GitHub page I'm looking at. Is there another area I should be looking at &nbsp;Okay, found the 5.1 version, but I'm still getting the same problem. I know in the upgrade section you suggested overwriting the existing one, but I disabled that and made a new one with the 5.1 script. I can try overwriting the old one, but I'm afraid I'll just have a broken script then. :'( Next step? :) Edit: Apparently the new version didn't save the first time. It is now working! Thank you so much!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Could you paste the complete API log output when you start up the campaign?
Sure, although its now starting up as I ninja'd in above.&nbsp; Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 849 translation strings to worker..." "It's A Trap!: Registered TrapTheme - default." "--- Initialized Areas Of Effect v1.3 ---" "-=&gt; Dynamic_Light_Helper v2 &lt;=- [Mon Oct 17 2016 13:50:15 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" " &gt; Refreshing stored values &lt;" "-=&gt; '!Dynamic_Light_Helper showhelp' &lt;=-" "-=&gt; Torch v0.8.9 &lt;=- [Tue Nov 01 2016 16:14:51 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "5eShapedCompanion 1487888817304 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v5.1.0 &lt;=-" "5eShapedCompanion 1487888817306 INFO : Checking config for upgrade, starting state: {\"version\":3.3,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"***default***\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"***default***\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"***default***\",\"rollOptions\":\"***default***\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"***default***\",\"showTargetAC\":false,\"showTargetName\":false,\"autoAmmo\":true,\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2,\"saves\":{\"useCustomSaves\":false,\"useAverageOfAbilities\":false,\"fortitude\":{\"fortitudeStrength\":false,\"fortitudeDexterity\":false,\"fortitudeConstitution\":false,\"fortitudeIntelligence\":false,\"fortitudeWisdom\":false,\"fortitudeCharisma\":false},\"reflex\":{\"reflexStrength\":false,\"reflexDexterity\":false,\"reflexConstitution\":false,\"reflexIntelligence\":false,\"reflexWisdom\":false,\"reflexCharisma\":false},\"will\":{\"willStrength\":false,\"willDexterity\":false,\"willConstitution\":false,\"willIntelligence\":false,\"willWisdom\":false,\"willCharisma\":false},\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false},\"baseDC\":\"***default***\",\"expertiseAsAdvantage\":false},\"tab\":\"***default***\",\"tokenActions\":{\"initiative\":false,\"abilityChecks\":null,\"advantageTracker\":null,\"savingThrows\":null,\"attacks\":null,\"statblock\":false,\"traits\":null,\"actions\":null,\"reactions\":null,\"legendaryActions\":null,\"lairActions\":null,\"regionalEffects\":null,\"rests\":false,\"spells\":false},\"textSizes\":{\"spellsTextSize\":\"text\",\"abilityChecksTextSize\":\"text\",\"savingThrowsTextSize\":\"text\"},\"hide\":{\"hideAttack\":\"***default***\",\"hideDamage\":\"***default***\",\"hideAbilityChecks\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrows\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowDC\":\"***default***\",\"hideSpellContent\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowFailure\":\"***default***\",\"hideSavingThrowSuccess\":\"***default***\",\"hideRecharge\":\"***default***\",\"hideFreetext\":\"***default***\",\"hideCost\":\"***default***\"},\"applyToAll\":false,\"hitDiceOutput\":\"***default***\",\"showRests\":\"***default***\"},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"silent\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longNoHpFullHd\":false}}}}" "It's A Trap!: Registered TrapTheme - 5E-Shaped." "☒☠☒ Initialized It's A Trap! using theme '5E-Shaped' ☒☠☒"
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Cool glad you got it working.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
New thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4683557/5e-shaped-companion-v6-plus" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4683557/5e-shaped-companion-v6-plus</a>