Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Shaped Companion Script Thread 2

Edited 1462316322
So, everything was working perfectly until about 10 minutes ago. My HP on drop suddenly stopped working. Whenever I drop a token, I get this error: "ERROR: Unable to find ability npc_hp for character Evil Mage" "5eShapedCompanion 1462312442525 WARN : HP roll didn't have the expected structure. This is what we got back: {\"who\":\"\",\"type\":\"general\",\"content\":\"Evil Mage|npc_hp\",\"playerid\":\"API\",\"avatar\":false,\"inlinerolls\":[]}" I get the same message for all the other NPCs I try dropping in now. I have tried refreshing the script and reloading the campaign. Edit: It actually seems like many of the sheet functions have stopped working, including clicking saving throws from the chat.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@DM Korgul I'd suggest upgrading to the latest Script release. It sounds like you have an older script working with a newer sheet. If you're not using a custom sheet I guess it's possible that Roll20 have just merged a new version from Kryx and that's why you've suddenly seen the changed behaviour. The recent sheet release included breaking changes that changed a bunch of macro names. See the sheet thread for more details.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
2.2.0 (2016-05-04) Bug Fixes abilities: Fix multi-token ability creation( 8572d0d ), closes #120 AdvTrack: Command respects IgnoreNpcs option( 3f40533 ) AdvTrack: Make output more consistent( a72090d ) Features abilities: Add --attacksMacro to launch chat window attack macro( 03e035c ) abilities: Add rest options for ability creation( 1b25670 ), closes #124 abilities: Allow creation of abilities for individual traits( b108466 ), closes #116 2.1.1 (2016-05-03) Bug Fixes AdvTrack: Token selection no longer required( b2ad644 )
@Kevin: Can you please let me know if everything is now covered with Advantage Tracker functionality. Thanks!
@Brunhine:  Everything looks great and works as expected in my testing!  I appreciate the work that you did to integrate the functionality into the Shaped Companion Script!
I also tested the bug fixes and features for !shaped-abilities... everything works great.  This script just keeps getting better and better!  You guys are seriously kicking ass!
Kevin said: @Brunhine:  Everything looks great and works as expected in my testing!  I appreciate the work that you did to integrate the functionality into the Shaped Companion Script! Awesome glad to hear it. Thanks for the kind words. 

Edited 1462405437
So, it seems like the new token options don't work for me. It sets the bars to the correct values, but ignores the fact that I asked for them to be linked, and it ignores my settings for name and bar visibility.
DM Korgul said: So, it seems like the new token options don't work for me. It sets the bars to the correct values, but ignores the fact that I asked for them to be linked, and it ignores my settings for name and bar visibility. Same here. It doesn't make the name numbered, either.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@alexander & @DM Korgul : These features work fine for me. Your description doesn't tell me exactly what you are doing, so it's hard for me to tell, but I suspect that maybe you are not setting your token as a default token for the new character (this is a manual step). Please make sure you are following the instructions here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-api-scripts/bl" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-api-scripts/bl</a>... precisely. If it still doesn't work, could you describe the exact steps you are taking, what you expect to happen, and how the behaviour differs from what you expect. Thanks! Lucian
Lucian said: It's especially problematic since some of the spells (like MM) are very commonly used. Why would you not auto-decrement magic missile ?&nbsp; Crawford has tweeted it is just one roll in 5th. That's why it works with Empowered Evocation. For those that would not auto-decrement, like scorching ray , could a prompt be added to ask how many times to roll the attack?
Lucian said: @alexander & @DM Korgul : These features work fine for me. Your description doesn't tell me exactly what you are doing, so it's hard for me to tell, but I suspect that maybe you are not setting your token as a default token for the new character (this is a manual step). Please make sure you are following the instructions here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-api-scripts/bl" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-api-scripts/bl</a>... precisely. If it still doesn't work, could you describe the exact steps you are taking, what you expect to happen, and how the behaviour differs from what you expect. Thanks! Lucian It works - sort of. Following those instructions exactly to the letter, I managed to get everything to work, except numbered tokens. The tokens don't get a number at the end, but some text to indicate that they should be. The name of an Animated Armor dragged onto the board is "Animated Armor %%NUMBERED%%".

Edited 1462464319
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
alexander h. said: It works - sort of. Following those instructions exactly to the letter, I managed to get everything to work, except numbered tokens. The tokens don't get a number at the end, but some text to indicate that they should be. The name of an Animated Armor dragged onto the board is "Animated Armor %%NUMBERED%%". From the README: Numbered Tokens If this is 'on', new tokens will have %%NUMBERED%% appended to their name to work with Aaron's TokenNameNumbered script. Please search for this on the API forum for more details. :-) I know it's tedious, but it would help enormously if people could read the documentation for the commands/options they are using thoroughly before posting here - I'm happy to help but my time is a limited resource and I put a great deal of effort into writing extensive documentation precisely so I *wouldn't* have to spend as much of it answering questions!
Lucian said: alexander h. said: It works - sort of. Following those instructions exactly to the letter, I managed to get everything to work, except numbered tokens. The tokens don't get a number at the end, but some text to indicate that they should be. The name of an Animated Armor dragged onto the board is "Animated Armor %%NUMBERED%%". From the README: Numbered Tokens If this is 'on', new tokens will have %%NUMBERED%% appended to their name to work with Aaron's TokenNameNumbered script. Please search for this on the API forum for more details. :-) I know it's tedious, but it would help enormously if people could read the documentation for the commands/options they are using thoroughly before posting here - I'm happy to help but my time is a limited resource and I put a great deal of effort into writing extensive documentation precisely so I *wouldn't* have to spend as much of it answering questions! Sorry, fair enough. The documentation might be too extensive, reading it can feel pretty daunting.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
alexander h. said: Sorry, fair enough. The documentation might be too extensive, reading it can feel pretty daunting. There's a lot of functionality in the script, and it all needs documenting or there will be information missing and it won't answer people's questions. If you have made a bona-fide attempt to answer your own questions but found it hard to find information, I'd be interested to hear suggestions for organising the documentation better so that it's easier to find what you are looking for. If it just comes down to "I don't want to have to read stuff", well, I'm sorry, this is free software and you get what you pay for :-) Lucian
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
alexander h. said: Sorry, fair enough. The documentation might be too extensive, reading it can feel pretty daunting. If I search for "number" in the browser's search feature I immediately find the part quoted above. Thought there is a lot going on so I can understand how it's daunting. The documentation can't be less extensive or it wouldn't cover all the things going on.
@Kryx & Lucian I realize this, it's just a rather large wall of text to have to read ;) I don't have a suggestion, although I did have to look pretty far down the documentation page before I found the part about token numbering.&nbsp; Great work on the script and sheet, by the way. The only issues I'm having at the moment seem to be because of me not fully understanding the script and not reading the documentation. It doesn't help that the documentation for these things usually suck badly, so it's often one of the last places I look for help. Glad to see that it's not the case here.
What is the new format for monster and spell json? &nbsp;I don't believe specifying the format publicly is breaking any licenses or agreements if it doesn't contain copyrighted data.
I'm not getting the new character sheet options to work when I create a new character. I am using the latest shaped sheet available from the drop down sheet options (V2.4.13) and the latest script (using one-click install). I ran !shaped-config and set the options and then added a new character sheet but it uses the defaults, not my configured options. I checked through the doc and there is nothing there that indicates I need to do anything else. I know the script is working as the advantage tracker commands work so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
Has there been any updates to the !shaped-abilities commands for adding short and long rests as token macros?

Edited 1463056416
Doug E. said: I'm not getting the new character sheet options to work when I create a new character. I am using the latest shaped sheet available from the drop down sheet options (V2.4.13) and the latest script (using one-click install). I believe that this only works when creating a new sheet via the !shaped-import-* commands, not when you click to add a character. Kaelev said: Has there been any updates to the !shaped-abilities commands for adding short and long rests as token macros? "!shaped-abilities --rests" will create a Rest token action with the following content: !shaped-rest --?{Rest type|Short,short|Long,long} *Note: &nbsp;My testing was done with 2.2, but if you are using the one-click version it is currently at 2.1 (as of May 11th).
Thanks Kevin. That's too bad. I'll just go back to using my blank configured sheet and make copies for new characters.
Could be that I am stupid but I cannot get ammo to automatically decrement. It will display ammo quantity in the chat after an attack, but the ammo value does not change. I am a pro subscriber. Issue has showed up even on new games created for testing purposes. Running&nbsp;5eShapedCompanion.js and Shaped v. 3.1.4 Attack/Ammo Setup: Chat Window: with config option shown and two subsequent attacks with same ammo value.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@Martin Have you checked the settings page of the character sheet? The settings in !shaped-config provide defaults for new characters that are imported using the !shaped-import-XXX commands, but they don't (and can't) affect characters created manually. For those you will need to manually tick the box in the character sheet settings to enable this feature. @Doug Actually, there is a command that should help you - !shaped-token-defaults . This will configure the selected token with the defaults set up in !shaped-config . At the moment, it only applies the token settings (vision, bars etc), but there's not reason why it shouldn't also apply the new character defaults as well. I can update it and release a new version in the next day or so and then you can use that for your manually created characters. I might also rename it to something that more accurately reflects what it does - !shaped-apply-defaults perhaps. Lucian
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucian, is there a plan to setup default token actions on new sheets as well? Adding those is a bit of a pain.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kryx said: Lucian, is there a plan to setup default token actions on new sheets as well? Adding those is a bit of a pain. Hey, Yeah, there is a plan to do that... it's just been bumped slightly by work for my own campaign + ensuring we have enough clean drinking water :-) Lucian
Lucian said: @Martin Have you checked the settings page of the character sheet? The settings in !shaped-config provide defaults for new characters that are imported using the !shaped-import-XXX commands, but they don't (and can't) affect characters created manually. For those you will need to manually tick the box in the character sheet settings to enable this feature. @Doug Actually, there is a command that should help you - !shaped-token-defaults . This will configure the selected token with the defaults set up in !shaped-config . At the moment, it only applies the token settings (vision, bars etc), but there's not reason why it shouldn't also apply the new character defaults as well. I can update it and release a new version in the next day or so and then you can use that for your manually created characters. I might also rename it to something that more accurately reflects what it does - !shaped-apply-defaults perhaps. Lucian This worked, thanks!

Edited 1463160148
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucian said: Hey, Yeah, there is a plan to do that... it's just been bumped slightly by work for my own campaign + ensuring we have enough clean drinking water :-) Priorities, Lucian! Cool, just wanted to ensure. On that same topic it would be nice to have short versions of adv/dis. I use "Adv" and "Dis". Not sure how you'll setup the default token actions though. good luck w/ the water piping. :)
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
2.3.0 (2016-05-15) Features configuration: Allow configuring of default token actions ( 3a9d8af ) configuration: Make token-defaults apply character defaults ( 9b25171 ) import: Update token bars for original token on import ( df4af6e ), closes #128 I haven't had a chance to update the documentation, sorry. The default token actions should be fairly self-evident from running !shaped-config (it's under New Characters). As promised, you can also now run !shaped-apply-defaults on any token and it will apply all your currently selected defaults to that token, whether or not it was created using the importer. I've also token a stab at getting the original tokens used for import to update bars etc on import so that you don't have to delete that token and re-drop to get HP etc to display properly.
I just updated the script in both my games and in both games I'm getting the following after saving. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'log' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'log' of undefined at Logger.outputLog (apiscript.js:1347:14) at executeBound (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:701:67) at Logger.bound [as info] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:733:14) at ShapedScripts.checkInstall (apiscript.js:3040:13) at Object.&lt;anonymous&gt; (apiscript.js:82:11) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at checkForReady (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1013:12) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1092:9 at c (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:14:64)
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey Guys, Sorry, this was a release problem - a dependency that didn't get updated for the released version. &nbsp;I've now released 2.3.1 which should fix the problem. Lucian
Any chance we could get the importer to enable the checkboxes for hiding parts of attacks, spells, etc.? As it stands, I have to do it manually each time I import a monster.&nbsp;
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
alexander h. said: Any chance we could get the importer to enable the checkboxes for hiding parts of attacks, spells, etc.? As it stands, I have to do it manually each time I import a monster.&nbsp; Can you be more specific about what you mean? If things are working correctly, the imported monsters should end up with all and only those things ticked which are relevant to each attack/spell/action/etc . If you're seeing things ticked that have no content, or are finding things not ticked that do have content, that's a bug and you should post more details - most likely it's a bug with the sheetworkers rather than the script. If you want to customise what appears irrespective of what's actually in the monster data, then you'll need to be a lot more specific about what you want to achieve, because I don't really understand how that would be useful, particularly given that it varies from attack to attack and monster to monster. In short: more details please.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
He wants options to check items on the settings page. Hiding damage and attack
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Ah, ok. Yeah, we can add some options for those fairly easily.
Ran into an error: Setup: Latest (as of right now) character sheet,css,companion script and&nbsp;ShapedScripts.addEntities for monsters.&nbsp; Symptom: "!shaped-monster-import --pit fiend" does not import the Actions.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Benevolent Tyrant said: Ran into an error: Setup: Latest (as of right now) character sheet,css,companion script and&nbsp;ShapedScripts.addEntities for monsters.&nbsp; Symptom: "!shaped-monster-import --pit fiend" does not import the Actions. Congratulations, you win this month's "How to report an issue correctly" prize! I think the data you are using to import may be missing the actions for Pit Fiend for some reason. I will send you a PM. Lucian
You can't change the name of a character sheet after using shaped-abilities and actions to create token actions or the token actions will break. However there is zero reason for the token actions to use the character name instead of "selected" since it's impossible to use the actions without them being selected. Good thing is that it does just overwrite it so you can just go and select all the tokens and do !shaped-abilities --actions again, but do not ever select multiple characters because then it only applies one of them and it gives every character sheet their actions.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Neither selected nor the name is needed. It will pick it up.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
RMcD said: You can't change the name of a character sheet after using shaped-abilities and actions to create token actions or the token actions will break. However there is zero reason for the token actions to use the character name instead of "selected" since it's impossible to use the actions without them being selected. Good thing is that it does just overwrite it so you can just go and select all the tokens and do !shaped-abilities --actions again, but do not ever select multiple characters because then it only applies one of them and it gives every character sheet their actions. A couple of things about this: 1) I think the reason why it's like this is that it used to be possible to configure the ability creation to create macros that weren't token actions. I really can't see much a use case for this any more; the script doesn't support it and no one has asked for it, so unless I hear otherwise, I'll switch to removing the character name for the next release 2) Selecting multiple characters at once should work as you expect. There was a bug in a previous version of the script but I think I fixed it - it works for me on the latest version, I just tested. What version are you running? Can you test with the latest?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The script doesn't seem to be rolling HP on drop any more in the latest version, only when you import a monster. Am I the only one seeing this?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi Jakob, It looks like there is a problem of sorts. The new system will set up new tokens immediately, but for complicated reasons connected to the lack of proper integration between sheetworkers and the API, it needs a guard to stop it constantly overwriting bar values. It's refusing to overwrite a bar when it already has a value. Unfortunately, we didn't think this through, because most default tokens *will* have a value which was saved when the token was set as a default token, so that's why HP rolling isn't working. This needs some more thought and I may have to back out the recent changes. For the time being you can work around it by deleting the HP bar value for your newly created monsters before setting them as a default token, and it should work again. I will try and fix this in the next few days, but i'm quite preoccupied with our water supply at the moment so I can't make any promises. Lucian
Lucian said: RMcD said: - A couple of things about this: 1) I think the reason why it's like this is that it used to be possible to configure the ability creation to create macros that weren't token actions. I really can't see much a use case for this any more; the script doesn't support it and no one has asked for it, so unless I hear otherwise, I'll switch to removing the character name for the next release 2) Selecting multiple characters at once should work as you expect. There was a bug in a previous version of the script but I think I fixed it - it works for me on the latest version, I just tested. What version are you running? Can you test with the latest? 1. Fair enough 2. Uh, whatever version is live.&nbsp; <a href="http://i.imgur.com/FOUVr3N.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/FOUVr3N.png</a> Now Lambert has the token action claw. If it's just updated then no worries, wasn't a major bug anyway since it's pretty quick to select one and hit up.

Edited 1463863005
possible bug? In using special effects for a spell: explosion + smoke seems to render a fire effect?
Hey folks, for those of you who like drop down query type macros, here is the updated import macro for the latest Monster JSON. I got this a while back from an older thread, but I have updated it with CoS monsters/npcs. I have not tested it with EVERY entry, but I did a random spot test and it worked fine.&nbsp; !shaped-import-monster --?{Select Monster or Start typing the name|Aarakocra|Aboleth|Abominable Yeti|Acolyte|Adult Black Dragon|Adult Blue Dracolich|Adult Blue Dragon|Adult Brass Dragon|Adult&nbsp;Bronze Dragon|Adult Copper Dragon|Adult Gold Dragon|Adult Green Dragon|Adult Red&nbsp;Dragon|Adult Silver Dragon|Adult White Dragon|Aerisi Kalinoth|Air Elemental|Air&nbsp;Elemental Myrmidon|Allosaurus|Ambush Drake|Ancient Black Dragon|Ancient Blue Dragon|Ancient Brass Dragon|Ancient Bronze Dragon|Ancient Copper Dragon|Ancient Gold Dragon|Ancient Green Dragon|Ancient Red Dragon|Ancient Silver Dragon|Ancient White Dragon|Androsphinx|Animated Armor|Ankheg|Ankylosaurus|Ape|Arcanaloth|Archmage|Assassin|Avatar&nbsp;of Death|Awakened Shrub|Awakened Tree|Awakened Zurkhwood|Axe Beak|Azbara Jos|Azer|Baba Lysaga|Baba Lysaga's Creeping Hut|Baboon|Badger|Balor|Bandit|Bandit Captain|Banshee|Baphomet|Barbed Devil|Barlgura|Barovian Witch|Basilisk|Bastian Thermandar|Bat|Bearded Devil|Behir|Beholder|Beholder Zombie|Berserker|Black Bear|Black Dragon Wyrmling|Black Earth Guard|Black Earth Priest|Black&nbsp;Pudding|Blagothkus|Blink Dog|Blood Hawk|Blue Dragon Wyrmling|Blue Slaad|Boar|Bone&nbsp;Devil|Bone Devil Polearm|Bone Naga (Guardian)|Bone Naga (Spirit)|Brass Dragon&nbsp;Wyrmling|Bridesmaid of Zuggtmoy|Broom of Animated Attack|Bronze Dragon Wyrmling|Brown Bear|Bugbear|Bugbear&nbsp;Chief|Bulette|Bullywug|Burrowshark|Cambion|Camel|Captain Othelstan|Carrion Crawler|Cat|Cave Bear|Centaur|Chain Devil|Chamberlain of Zuggtmoy|Chasme|Chimera|Chuul|Chuul&nbsp;Spore Servant|Clay Golem|Cloaker|Cloud Giant|Cockatrice|Commoner|Constrictor Snake|Copper Dragon Wyrmling|Couatl|Crab|Crawling Claw|Crocodile|Crushing Wave Priest|Crushing Wave Reaver|Cult Fanatic|Cultist|Cyclops|Dao|Dark Tide Knight|Darkmantle|Death&nbsp;Dog|Death Knight|Death Slaad|Death Tyrant|Deep Gnome (Svirfneblin)|Deer|Demilich|Demogorgon|Derro|Derro Savant|Deva|Dire Wolf|Displacer Beast|Djinni|Doppelganger|Draft&nbsp;Horse|Dragon Turtle|Dragonclaw|Dragonfang|Dragonsoul|Dragonwing|Dralmorrer Borngray|Drannin Splithelm|Dretch|Drider|Drider Spellcaster|Droki|Drow|Drow Elite Warrior|Drow&nbsp;Mage|Drow Priestess of Lolth|Drow Spore Servant|Druid|Dryad|Duergar|Duergar Darkhaft|Duergar Kavalrachni|Duergar Keeper of the Flame|Duergar Soulblade|Duergar Spore&nbsp;Servant|Duergar Stone Guard|Duergar Xarron|Duodrone|Dust Mephit|Eagle|Earth Elemental|Earth Elemental Myrmidon|Efreeti|Elephant|Elizar Dryflagon|Elk|Empyrean|Erinyes|Eternal&nbsp;Flame Guardian|Eternal Flame Priest|Ettercap|Ettin|Evil Mage|Ezmerelda d’Avenir|Faerie Dragon (Blue)|Faerie Dragon (Green)|Faerie Dragon (Indigo)|Faerie Dragon (Orange)|Faerie Dragon&nbsp;(Red)|Faerie Dragon (Violet)|Faerie Dragon (Yellow)|Fathomer|Feathergale Knight|Female&nbsp;Steeder|Fire Elemental|Fire Elemental Myrmidon|Fire Giant|Fire Snake|Flameskull|Flamewrath|Flesh Golem|Flumph|Flying Snake|Flying Sword|Fomorian|Fraz-Urb'luu|Frog|Frost Giant|Frulam Mondath|Galeb Duhr|Gar Shatterkeel|Gargoyle|Gas Spore|Gelatinous&nbsp;Cube|Ghald|Ghast|Ghost|Ghoul|Giant Ape|Giant Badger|Giant Bat|Giant Boar|Giant&nbsp;Centipede|Giant Constrictor Snake|Giant Crab|Giant Crocodile|Giant Eagle|Giant Elk|Giant Fire Beetle|Giant Fly|Giant Frog|Giant Goat|Giant Hyena|Giant Lizard|Giant&nbsp;Octopus|Giant Owl|Giant Poisonous Snake|Giant Rat|Giant Rat (Diseased)|Giant Scorpion|Giant Sea Horse|Giant Shark|Giant Spider|Giant Toad|Giant Vulture|Giant Wasp|Giant&nbsp;Weasel|Giant Wolf Spider|Gibbering Mouther|Githyanki Knight|Githyanki Warrior|Githzerai&nbsp;Monk|Githzerai Zerth|Glabrezu|Gladiator|Gnoll|Gnoll Fang of Yeenoghu|Gnoll Pack Lord|Goat|Goblin|Goblin Boss|Gold Dragon Wyrmling|Gorgon|Goristro|Gray Ooze|Gray Ooze&nbsp;(Psychic)|Gray Slaad|Graz'zt|Green Dragon Wyrmling|Green Hag|Green Slaad|Grell|Grick|Grick Alpha|Griffon|Grimlock|Grisha|Guard|Guard Drake|Guardian Portrait|Guardian Naga|Gynosphinx|Half-&nbsp;Ogre (Ogrillon)|Half-Red Dragon Veteran|Harpy|Hawk|Hell Hound|Hellenrae|Helmed Horror|Hezrou|Hill Giant|Hippogriff|Hobgoblin|Hobgoblin Captain|Hobgoblin Warlord|Homunculus|Hook Horror|Hook Horror Spore Servant|Horned Devil|Howling Hatred Initiate|Howling&nbsp;Hatred Priest|Hunter Shark|Hurricane|Hydra|Hyena|Ice Devil|Ice Devil Spear|Ice Mephit|Ice Toad|Imix|Imp|Intellect Devourer|Invisible Stalker|Iron Golem|Ixitxachitl|Ixitxachitl Cleric|Izek Strazni|Jackal|Jackalwere|Jamna Gleamsilver|Juiblex|Kasimir Velikov|Kenku|Killer Whale|Knight|Kobold|Kraken|Kuo-Toa|Kuo-Toa Archpriest|Kuo-Toa Monitor|Kuo-Toa Whip|Lamia|Langdedrosa Cyanwrath|Lemure|Lich|Lion|Lizard|Lizard King/Queen|Lizardfolk|Lizardfolk&nbsp;Shaman|Madam Eva|Mage|Magma Mephit|Magmin|Male Steeder|Mammoth|Manes|Manticore|Marid|Marilith|Marlos Urnrayle|Mastiff|Medusa|Merfolk|Merrow|Mezzoloth|Mimic|Mind Flayer|Mind Flayer&nbsp;Arcanist|Minotaur|Minotaur Skeleton|Miraj Vizann|Mongrelfolk|Monodrone|Mormesk the Wraith|Mud&nbsp;Mephit|Mule|Mummy|Mummy Lord|Myconid Adult|Myconid Sovereign|Myconid Sprout|Naergoth&nbsp;Bladelord|Nalfeshnee|Narrak|Needle Blight|Neronvain|Nezznar the Black Spider|Night&nbsp;Hag|Nightmare|Noble|Nothic|Nycaloth|Ochre Jelly|Octopus|Ogre|Ogre Zombie|Ogremoch|Olhydra|One-Eyed Shiver|Oni|Orc|Orc Eye of Gruumsh|Orc War Chief|Orcus|Oreioth|Orog|Otyugh|Owl|Owlbear|Panther|Pegasus|Pentadrone|Peryton|Phantom Warrior|Pharblex Spattergoo|Phase&nbsp;Spider|Pidlwick II|Piercer|Pit Fiend|Pixie|Planetar|Plesiosaurus|Poisonous Snake|Polar Bear|Poltergeist|Pony|Priest|Pseudodragon|Pteranodon|Purple Worm|Quadrone|Quaggoth|Quaggoth&nbsp;Spore Servant|Quaggoth Thonot|Quasit|Quipper|Rahadin|Rakshasa|Rat|Rath Modar|Raven|Razerblast|Red Dragon Wyrmling|Red Slaad|Redbrand Ruffian|Reef Shark|Remorhaz|Revenant|Rezmir|Rhinoceros|Rictavio|Riding Horse|Roc|Roper|Rug of Smothering|Rust Monster|Saber-Toothed Tiger|Sacred Stone Monk|Sahuagin|Sahuagin Baron|Sahuagin Priestess|Salamander|Satyr|Scarecrow|Scorpion|Scout|Sea Hag|Sea Horse|Severin|Shadow|Shadow Demon|Shambling&nbsp;Mound|Shield Guardian|Shoalar Quanderil|Shrieker|Sildar Hallwinter|Silver Dragon&nbsp;Wyrmling|Skeleton|Skyweaver|Slaad Tadpole|Smoke Mephit|Solar|Spectator|Specter|Spider|Spined Devil|Spirit Naga|Sprite|Spy|Steam Mephit|Stirge|Stone Giant|Stone Golem|Stonemelder|Storm Giant|Strahd’s Animated Armor|Strahd von Zarovich|Strahd Zombie|Succubus/Incubus|Swarm of Bats|Swarm of Beetles|Swarm of&nbsp;Centipedes|Swarm of Insects|Swarm of Poisonous Snakes|Swarm of Quippers|Swarm of Rats|Swarm of Ravens|Swarm of Spiders|Swarm of Wasps|Talis the White|Tarrasque|The Pudding&nbsp;King|Thri-kreen|Thri-kreen (Psionic)|Thug|Thurl Merosska|Tiamat|Tiger|Treant|Tree Blight|Tribal&nbsp;Warrior|Triceratops|Tridrone|Troglodyte|Troglodyte Champion of Laogzed|Troll|Twig&nbsp;Blight|Tyrannosaurus Rex|Ultroloth|Umber Hulk|Unicorn|Vampire|Vampire Spawn|Vampire&nbsp;Spellcaster|Vampire Warrior|Vampiric Ixitxachitl|Vampiric Ixitxachitl Cleric|Vanifer|Veteran|Vine Blight|Violet Fungus|Vladimir Horngaard|Vrock|Vulture|Warhorse|Warhorse Skeleton|Water&nbsp;Elemental|Water Elemental Myrmidon|Water Weird|Weasel|Werebear|Wereboar|Wererat|Wereraven|Weretiger|Werewolf|White Dragon Wyrmling|Wiggan Nettlebee|Wight|Will-o'-Wisp|Windharrow|Winged Kobold|Winter Wolf|Wolf|Worg|Wraith|Wyvern|Xorn|Yan-C-Bin|Yeenoghu|Yestabrod|Yeti|Yochlol|Young Black Dragon|Young Blue Dragon|Young Brass Dragon|Young&nbsp;Bronze Dragon|Young Copper Dragon|Young Gold Dragon|Young Green Dragon|Young Red&nbsp;Dragon|Young Red Shadow Dragon|Young Remorhaz|Young Silver Dragon|Young White Dragon|Yuan-ti Abomination|Yuan-ti Malison Type 1|Yuan-ti Malison Type 2|Yuan-ti Malison Type&nbsp;3|Yuan-ti Pureblood|Zombie|Zuggtmoy}

Edited 1463867754
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Looks great. Here it is without the line breaks: !shaped-import-monster --?{Select Monster or Start typing the name|Aarakocra|Aboleth|Abominable Yeti|Acolyte|Adult Black Dragon|Adult Blue Dracolich|Adult Blue Dragon|Adult Brass Dragon|Adult Bronze Dragon|Adult Copper Dragon|Adult Gold Dragon|Adult Green Dragon|Adult Red Dragon|Adult Silver Dragon|Adult White Dragon|Aerisi Kalinoth|Air Elemental|Air Elemental Myrmidon|Allosaurus|Ambush Drake|Ancient Black Dragon|Ancient Blue Dragon|Ancient Brass Dragon|Ancient Bronze Dragon|Ancient Copper Dragon|Ancient Gold Dragon|Ancient Green Dragon|Ancient Red Dragon|Ancient Silver Dragon|Ancient White Dragon|Androsphinx|Animated Armor|Ankheg|Ankylosaurus|Ape|Arcanaloth|Archmage|Assassin|Avatar of Death|Awakened Shrub|Awakened Tree|Awakened Zurkhwood|Axe Beak|Azbara Jos|Azer|Baba Lysaga|Baba Lysaga's Creeping Hut|Baboon|Badger|Balor|Bandit|Bandit Captain|Banshee|Baphomet|Barbed Devil|Barlgura|Barovian Witch|Basilisk|Bastian Thermandar|Bat|Bearded Devil|Behir|Beholder|Beholder Zombie|Berserker|Black Bear|Black Dragon Wyrmling|Black Earth Guard|Black Earth Priest|Black Pudding|Blagothkus|Blink Dog|Blood Hawk|Blue Dragon Wyrmling|Blue Slaad|Boar|Bone Devil|Bone Devil Polearm|Bone Naga (Guardian)|Bone Naga (Spirit)|Brass Dragon Wyrmling|Bridesmaid of Zuggtmoy|Broom of Animated Attack|Bronze Dragon Wyrmling|Brown Bear|Bugbear|Bugbear Chief|Bulette|Bullywug|Burrowshark|Cambion|Camel|Captain Othelstan|Carrion Crawler|Cat|Cave Bear|Centaur|Chain Devil|Chamberlain of Zuggtmoy|Chasme|Chimera|Chuul|Chuul Spore Servant|Clay Golem|Cloaker|Cloud Giant|Cockatrice|Commoner|Constrictor Snake|Copper Dragon Wyrmling|Couatl|Crab|Crawling Claw|Crocodile|Crushing Wave Priest|Crushing Wave Reaver|Cult Fanatic|Cultist|Cyclops|Dao|Dark Tide Knight|Darkmantle|Death Dog|Death Knight|Death Slaad|Death Tyrant|Deep Gnome (Svirfneblin)|Deer|Demilich|Demogorgon|Derro|Derro Savant|Deva|Dire Wolf|Displacer Beast|Djinni|Doppelganger|Draft Horse|Dragon Turtle|Dragonclaw|Dragonfang|Dragonsoul|Dragonwing|Dralmorrer Borngray|Drannin Splithelm|Dretch|Drider|Drider Spellcaster|Droki|Drow|Drow Elite Warrior|Drow Mage|Drow Priestess of Lolth|Drow Spore Servant|Druid|Dryad|Duergar|Duergar Darkhaft|Duergar Kavalrachni|Duergar Keeper of the Flame|Duergar Soulblade|Duergar Spore Servant|Duergar Stone Guard|Duergar Xarron|Duodrone|Dust Mephit|Eagle|Earth Elemental|Earth Elemental Myrmidon|Efreeti|Elephant|Elizar Dryflagon|Elk|Empyrean|Erinyes|Eternal Flame Guardian|Eternal Flame Priest|Ettercap|Ettin|Evil Mage|Ezmerelda d’Avenir|Faerie Dragon (Blue)|Faerie Dragon (Green)|Faerie Dragon (Indigo)|Faerie Dragon (Orange)|Faerie Dragon (Red)|Faerie Dragon (Violet)|Faerie Dragon (Yellow)|Fathomer|Feathergale Knight|Female Steeder|Fire Elemental|Fire Elemental Myrmidon|Fire Giant|Fire Snake|Flameskull|Flamewrath|Flesh Golem|Flumph|Flying Snake|Flying Sword|Fomorian|Fraz-Urb'luu|Frog|Frost Giant|Frulam Mondath|Galeb Duhr|Gar Shatterkeel|Gargoyle|Gas Spore|Gelatinous Cube|Ghald|Ghast|Ghost|Ghoul|Giant Ape|Giant Badger|Giant Bat|Giant Boar|Giant Centipede|Giant Constrictor Snake|Giant Crab|Giant Crocodile|Giant Eagle|Giant Elk|Giant Fire Beetle|Giant Fly|Giant Frog|Giant Goat|Giant Hyena|Giant Lizard|Giant Octopus|Giant Owl|Giant Poisonous Snake|Giant Rat|Giant Rat (Diseased)|Giant Scorpion|Giant Sea Horse|Giant Shark|Giant Spider|Giant Toad|Giant Vulture|Giant Wasp|Giant Weasel|Giant Wolf Spider|Gibbering Mouther|Githyanki Knight|Githyanki Warrior|Githzerai Monk|Githzerai Zerth|Glabrezu|Gladiator|Gnoll|Gnoll Fang of Yeenoghu|Gnoll Pack Lord|Goat|Goblin|Goblin Boss|Gold Dragon Wyrmling|Gorgon|Goristro|Gray Ooze|Gray Ooze (Psychic)|Gray Slaad|Graz'zt|Green Dragon Wyrmling|Green Hag|Green Slaad|Grell|Grick|Grick Alpha|Griffon|Grimlock|Grisha|Guard|Guard Drake|Guardian Portrait|Guardian Naga|Gynosphinx|Half- Ogre (Ogrillon)|Half-Red Dragon Veteran|Harpy|Hawk|Hell Hound|Hellenrae|Helmed Horror|Hezrou|Hill Giant|Hippogriff|Hobgoblin|Hobgoblin Captain|Hobgoblin Warlord|Homunculus|Hook Horror|Hook Horror Spore Servant|Horned Devil|Howling Hatred Initiate|Howling Hatred Priest|Hunter Shark|Hurricane|Hydra|Hyena|Ice Devil|Ice Devil Spear|Ice Mephit|Ice Toad|Imix|Imp|Intellect Devourer|Invisible Stalker|Iron Golem|Ixitxachitl|Ixitxachitl Cleric|Izek Strazni|Jackal|Jackalwere|Jamna Gleamsilver|Juiblex|Kasimir Velikov|Kenku|Killer Whale|Knight|Kobold|Kraken|Kuo-Toa|Kuo-Toa Archpriest|Kuo-Toa Monitor|Kuo-Toa Whip|Lamia|Langdedrosa Cyanwrath|Lemure|Lich|Lion|Lizard|Lizard King/Queen|Lizardfolk|Lizardfolk Shaman|Madam Eva|Mage|Magma Mephit|Magmin|Male Steeder|Mammoth|Manes|Manticore|Marid|Marilith|Marlos Urnrayle|Mastiff|Medusa|Merfolk|Merrow|Mezzoloth|Mimic|Mind Flayer|Mind Flayer Arcanist|Minotaur|Minotaur Skeleton|Miraj Vizann|Mongrelfolk|Monodrone|Mormesk the Wraith|Mud Mephit|Mule|Mummy|Mummy Lord|Myconid Adult|Myconid Sovereign|Myconid Sprout|Naergoth Bladelord|Nalfeshnee|Narrak|Needle Blight|Neronvain|Nezznar the Black Spider|Night Hag|Nightmare|Noble|Nothic|Nycaloth|Ochre Jelly|Octopus|Ogre|Ogre Zombie|Ogremoch|Olhydra|One-Eyed Shiver|Oni|Orc|Orc Eye of Gruumsh|Orc War Chief|Orcus|Oreioth|Orog|Otyugh|Owl|Owlbear|Panther|Pegasus|Pentadrone|Peryton|Phantom Warrior|Pharblex Spattergoo|Phase Spider|Pidlwick II|Piercer|Pit Fiend|Pixie|Planetar|Plesiosaurus|Poisonous Snake|Polar Bear|Poltergeist|Pony|Priest|Pseudodragon|Pteranodon|Purple Worm|Quadrone|Quaggoth|Quaggoth Spore Servant|Quaggoth Thonot|Quasit|Quipper|Rahadin|Rakshasa|Rat|Rath Modar|Raven|Razerblast|Red Dragon Wyrmling|Red Slaad|Redbrand Ruffian|Reef Shark|Remorhaz|Revenant|Rezmir|Rhinoceros|Rictavio|Riding Horse|Roc|Roper|Rug of Smothering|Rust Monster|Saber-Toothed Tiger|Sacred Stone Monk|Sahuagin|Sahuagin Baron|Sahuagin Priestess|Salamander|Satyr|Scarecrow|Scorpion|Scout|Sea Hag|Sea Horse|Severin|Shadow|Shadow Demon|Shambling Mound|Shield Guardian|Shoalar Quanderil|Shrieker|Sildar Hallwinter|Silver Dragon Wyrmling|Skeleton|Skyweaver|Slaad Tadpole|Smoke Mephit|Solar|Spectator|Specter|Spider|Spined Devil|Spirit Naga|Sprite|Spy|Steam Mephit|Stirge|Stone Giant|Stone Golem|Stonemelder|Storm Giant|Strahd’s Animated Armor|Strahd von Zarovich|Strahd Zombie|Succubus/Incubus|Swarm of Bats|Swarm of Beetles|Swarm of Centipedes|Swarm of Insects|Swarm of Poisonous Snakes|Swarm of Quippers|Swarm of Rats|Swarm of Ravens|Swarm of Spiders|Swarm of Wasps|Talis the White|Tarrasque|The Pudding King|Thri-kreen|Thri-kreen (Psionic)|Thug|Thurl Merosska|Tiamat|Tiger|Treant|Tree Blight|Tribal Warrior|Triceratops|Tridrone|Troglodyte|Troglodyte Champion of Laogzed|Troll|Twig Blight|Tyrannosaurus Rex|Ultroloth|Umber Hulk|Unicorn|Vampire|Vampire Spawn|Vampire Spellcaster|Vampire Warrior|Vampiric Ixitxachitl|Vampiric Ixitxachitl Cleric|Vanifer|Veteran|Vine Blight|Violet Fungus|Vladimir Horngaard|Vrock|Vulture|Warhorse|Warhorse Skeleton|Water Elemental|Water Elemental Myrmidon|Water Weird|Weasel|Werebear|Wereboar|Wererat|Wereraven|Weretiger|Werewolf|White Dragon Wyrmling|Wiggan Nettlebee|Wight|Will-o'-Wisp|Windharrow|Winged Kobold|Winter Wolf|Wolf|Worg|Wraith|Wyvern|Xorn|Yan-C-Bin|Yeenoghu|Yestabrod|Yeti|Yochlol|Young Black Dragon|Young Blue Dragon|Young Brass Dragon|Young Bronze Dragon|Young Copper Dragon|Young Gold Dragon|Young Green Dragon|Young Red Dragon|Young Red Shadow Dragon|Young Remorhaz|Young Silver Dragon|Young White Dragon|Yuan-ti Abomination|Yuan-ti Malison Type 1|Yuan-ti Malison Type 2|Yuan-ti Malison Type 3|Yuan-ti Pureblood|Zombie|Zuggtmoy}
Kryx said: Looks great. Here it is without the line breaks: !shaped-import-monster --?{Select Monster or Start typing the name|Aarakocra|Aboleth|Abominable Yeti|Acolyte|Adult Black Dragon|Adult Blue Dracolich|Adult Blue Dragon|Adult Brass Dragon|Adult Bronze Dragon|Adult Copper Dragon|Adult Gold Dragon|Adult Green Dragon|Adult Red Dragon|Adult Silver Dragon|Adult White Dragon|Aerisi Kalinoth|Air Elemental|Air Elemental Myrmidon|Allosaurus|Ambush Drake|Ancient Black Dragon|Ancient Blue Dragon|Ancient Brass Dragon|Ancient Bronze Dragon|Ancient Copper Dragon|Ancient Gold Dragon|Ancient Green Dragon|Ancient Red Dragon|Ancient Silver Dragon|Ancient White Dragon|Androsphinx|Animated Armor|Ankheg|Ankylosaurus|Ape|Arcanaloth|Archmage|Assassin|Avatar of Death|Awakened Shrub|Awakened Tree|Awakened Zurkhwood|Axe Beak|Azbara Jos|Azer|Baba Lysaga|Baba Lysaga's Creeping Hut|Baboon|Badger|Balor|Bandit|Bandit Captain|Banshee|Baphomet|Barbed Devil|Barlgura|Barovian Witch|Basilisk|Bastian Thermandar|Bat|Bearded Devil|Behir|Beholder|Beholder Zombie|Berserker|Black Bear|Black Dragon Wyrmling|Black Earth Guard|Black Earth Priest|Black Pudding|Blagothkus|Blink Dog|Blood Hawk|Blue Dragon Wyrmling|Blue Slaad|Boar|Bone Devil|Bone Devil Polearm|Bone Naga (Guardian)|Bone Naga (Spirit)|Brass Dragon Wyrmling|Bridesmaid of Zuggtmoy|Broom of Animated Attack|Bronze Dragon Wyrmling|Brown Bear|Bugbear|Bugbear Chief|Bulette|Bullywug|Burrowshark|Cambion|Camel|Captain Othelstan|Carrion Crawler|Cat|Cave Bear|Centaur|Chain Devil|Chamberlain of Zuggtmoy|Chasme|Chimera|Chuul|Chuul Spore Servant|Clay Golem|Cloaker|Cloud Giant|Cockatrice|Commoner|Constrictor Snake|Copper Dragon Wyrmling|Couatl|Crab|Crawling Claw|Crocodile|Crushing Wave Priest|Crushing Wave Reaver|Cult Fanatic|Cultist|Cyclops|Dao|Dark Tide Knight|Darkmantle|Death Dog|Death Knight|Death Slaad|Death Tyrant|Deep Gnome (Svirfneblin)|Deer|Demilich|Demogorgon|Derro|Derro Savant|Deva|Dire Wolf|Displacer Beast|Djinni|Doppelganger|Draft Horse|Dragon Turtle|Dragonclaw|Dragonfang|Dragonsoul|Dragonwing|Dralmorrer Borngray|Drannin Splithelm|Dretch|Drider|Drider Spellcaster|Droki|Drow|Drow Elite Warrior|Drow Mage|Drow Priestess of Lolth|Drow Spore Servant|Druid|Dryad|Duergar|Duergar Darkhaft|Duergar Kavalrachni|Duergar Keeper of the Flame|Duergar Soulblade|Duergar Spore Servant|Duergar Stone Guard|Duergar Xarron|Duodrone|Dust Mephit|Eagle|Earth Elemental|Earth Elemental Myrmidon|Efreeti|Elephant|Elizar Dryflagon|Elk|Empyrean|Erinyes|Eternal Flame Guardian|Eternal Flame Priest|Ettercap|Ettin|Evil Mage|Ezmerelda d’Avenir|Faerie Dragon (Blue)|Faerie Dragon (Green)|Faerie Dragon (Indigo)|Faerie Dragon (Orange)|Faerie Dragon (Red)|Faerie Dragon (Violet)|Faerie Dragon (Yellow)|Fathomer|Feathergale Knight|Female Steeder|Fire Elemental|Fire Elemental Myrmidon|Fire Giant|Fire Snake|Flameskull|Flamewrath|Flesh Golem|Flumph|Flying Snake|Flying Sword|Fomorian|Fraz-Urb'luu|Frog|Frost Giant|Frulam Mondath|Galeb Duhr|Gar Shatterkeel|Gargoyle|Gas Spore|Gelatinous Cube|Ghald|Ghast|Ghost|Ghoul|Giant Ape|Giant Badger|Giant Bat|Giant Boar|Giant Centipede|Giant Constrictor Snake|Giant Crab|Giant Crocodile|Giant Eagle|Giant Elk|Giant Fire Beetle|Giant Fly|Giant Frog|Giant Goat|Giant Hyena|Giant Lizard|Giant Octopus|Giant Owl|Giant Poisonous Snake|Giant Rat|Giant Rat (Diseased)|Giant Scorpion|Giant Sea Horse|Giant Shark|Giant Spider|Giant Toad|Giant Vulture|Giant Wasp|Giant Weasel|Giant Wolf Spider|Gibbering Mouther|Githyanki Knight|Githyanki Warrior|Githzerai Monk|Githzerai Zerth|Glabrezu|Gladiator|Gnoll|Gnoll Fang of Yeenoghu|Gnoll Pack Lord|Goat|Goblin|Goblin Boss|Gold Dragon Wyrmling|Gorgon|Goristro|Gray Ooze|Gray Ooze (Psychic)|Gray Slaad|Graz'zt|Green Dragon Wyrmling|Green Hag|Green Slaad|Grell|Grick|Grick Alpha|Griffon|Grimlock|Grisha|Guard|Guard Drake|Guardian Portrait|Guardian Naga|Gynosphinx|Half- Ogre (Ogrillon)|Half-Red Dragon Veteran|Harpy|Hawk|Hell Hound|Hellenrae|Helmed Horror|Hezrou|Hill Giant|Hippogriff|Hobgoblin|Hobgoblin Captain|Hobgoblin Warlord|Homunculus|Hook Horror|Hook Horror Spore Servant|Horned Devil|Howling Hatred Initiate|Howling Hatred Priest|Hunter Shark|Hurricane|Hydra|Hyena|Ice Devil|Ice Devil Spear|Ice Mephit|Ice Toad|Imix|Imp|Intellect Devourer|Invisible Stalker|Iron Golem|Ixitxachitl|Ixitxachitl Cleric|Izek Strazni|Jackal|Jackalwere|Jamna Gleamsilver|Juiblex|Kasimir Velikov|Kenku|Killer Whale|Knight|Kobold|Kraken|Kuo-Toa|Kuo-Toa Archpriest|Kuo-Toa Monitor|Kuo-Toa Whip|Lamia|Langdedrosa Cyanwrath|Lemure|Lich|Lion|Lizard|Lizard King/Queen|Lizardfolk|Lizardfolk Shaman|Madam Eva|Mage|Magma Mephit|Magmin|Male Steeder|Mammoth|Manes|Manticore|Marid|Marilith|Marlos Urnrayle|Mastiff|Medusa|Merfolk|Merrow|Mezzoloth|Mimic|Mind Flayer|Mind Flayer Arcanist|Minotaur|Minotaur Skeleton|Miraj Vizann|Mongrelfolk|Monodrone|Mormesk the Wraith|Mud Mephit|Mule|Mummy|Mummy Lord|Myconid Adult|Myconid Sovereign|Myconid Sprout|Naergoth Bladelord|Nalfeshnee|Narrak|Needle Blight|Neronvain|Nezznar the Black Spider|Night Hag|Nightmare|Noble|Nothic|Nycaloth|Ochre Jelly|Octopus|Ogre|Ogre Zombie|Ogremoch|Olhydra|One-Eyed Shiver|Oni|Orc|Orc Eye of Gruumsh|Orc War Chief|Orcus|Oreioth|Orog|Otyugh|Owl|Owlbear|Panther|Pegasus|Pentadrone|Peryton|Phantom Warrior|Pharblex Spattergoo|Phase Spider|Pidlwick II|Piercer|Pit Fiend|Pixie|Planetar|Plesiosaurus|Poisonous Snake|Polar Bear|Poltergeist|Pony|Priest|Pseudodragon|Pteranodon|Purple Worm|Quadrone|Quaggoth|Quaggoth Spore Servant|Quaggoth Thonot|Quasit|Quipper|Rahadin|Rakshasa|Rat|Rath Modar|Raven|Razerblast|Red Dragon Wyrmling|Red Slaad|Redbrand Ruffian|Reef Shark|Remorhaz|Revenant|Rezmir|Rhinoceros|Rictavio|Riding Horse|Roc|Roper|Rug of Smothering|Rust Monster|Saber-Toothed Tiger|Sacred Stone Monk|Sahuagin|Sahuagin Baron|Sahuagin Priestess|Salamander|Satyr|Scarecrow|Scorpion|Scout|Sea Hag|Sea Horse|Severin|Shadow|Shadow Demon|Shambling Mound|Shield Guardian|Shoalar Quanderil|Shrieker|Sildar Hallwinter|Silver Dragon Wyrmling|Skeleton|Skyweaver|Slaad Tadpole|Smoke Mephit|Solar|Spectator|Specter|Spider|Spined Devil|Spirit Naga|Sprite|Spy|Steam Mephit|Stirge|Stone Giant|Stone Golem|Stonemelder|Storm Giant|Strahd’s Animated Armor|Strahd von Zarovich|Strahd Zombie|Succubus/Incubus|Swarm of Bats|Swarm of Beetles|Swarm of Centipedes|Swarm of Insects|Swarm of Poisonous Snakes|Swarm of Quippers|Swarm of Rats|Swarm of Ravens|Swarm of Spiders|Swarm of Wasps|Talis the White|Tarrasque|The Pudding King|Thri-kreen|Thri-kreen (Psionic)|Thug|Thurl Merosska|Tiamat|Tiger|Treant|Tree Blight|Tribal Warrior|Triceratops|Tridrone|Troglodyte|Troglodyte Champion of Laogzed|Troll|Twig Blight|Tyrannosaurus Rex|Ultroloth|Umber Hulk|Unicorn|Vampire|Vampire Spawn|Vampire Spellcaster|Vampire Warrior|Vampiric Ixitxachitl|Vampiric Ixitxachitl Cleric|Vanifer|Veteran|Vine Blight|Violet Fungus|Vladimir Horngaard|Vrock|Vulture|Warhorse|Warhorse Skeleton|Water Elemental|Water Elemental Myrmidon|Water Weird|Weasel|Werebear|Wereboar|Wererat|Wereraven|Weretiger|Werewolf|White Dragon Wyrmling|Wiggan Nettlebee|Wight|Will-o'-Wisp|Windharrow|Winged Kobold|Winter Wolf|Wolf|Worg|Wraith|Wyvern|Xorn|Yan-C-Bin|Yeenoghu|Yestabrod|Yeti|Yochlol|Young Black Dragon|Young Blue Dragon|Young Brass Dragon|Young Bronze Dragon|Young Copper Dragon|Young Gold Dragon|Young Green Dragon|Young Red Dragon|Young Red Shadow Dragon|Young Remorhaz|Young Silver Dragon|Young White Dragon|Yuan-ti Abomination|Yuan-ti Malison Type 1|Yuan-ti Malison Type 2|Yuan-ti Malison Type 3|Yuan-ti Pureblood|Zombie|Zuggtmoy} Thanks. Is that as simple as using a Find Replace command or what? I pasted mine in with the line breaks and it still seems to work fine, although I understand unnecessary line breaks and spaces and such...
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey guys, Not to diminish the value of your contribution or anything, but have you tried running !shaped-import-monster &nbsp;on its own without any options? I think it will do the same thing, and it will automatically be up to date with whatever monsters you have loaded. Lucian
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
1. Fair enough 2. Uh, whatever version is live.&nbsp; Yeah, I haven't got round to releasing to Roll20 in a while - if you take the version from the GitHub project you'll get the latest code which has the fix. Unfortunately I have very limited time to dedicate to Roll20 at the moment - and it's likely to stay that way for at least another few weeks :-/