Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Shaped Companion Script Thread 2

Kryx said: How is it tough? Can't you set that on each sheet? How would toggling the global whisper solve that? It would hide everything. I'd love to do that, but it seems only the token I control (which I'm a GM in the game, but only for technical stuff), so when I'm on as a player, things work great. But the other players roll with Hide Saving Throw Failures and Hide Saving Throw Successes boxes checked, it doesn't work.  They still go to public. Am I wrong in having them check both?
Huh, trying to revert to old verisons of the sheet pumps out a global setting error of some sort? I imagine an intended error to match the script to the correct sheet?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Trigshot said: Having some problems trying to figure out why one of my campaigns isn't accepting the newest version of your script. The other campaigns seem to accept it just fine, and they all have the same API scripts, all updated. I have tried disabling everything except for the 5e Companion Script and still I get this error.  TypeError: Cannot set property 'houserules' of undefined TypeError: Cannot set property 'houserules' of undefined at ShapedScripts.checkInstall (apiscript.js:8581:54) at Object.<anonymous> (apiscript.js:5140:11) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), <anonymous>:70:8) at checkForReady (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1013:12) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1092:9 at c (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:14:64) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) EDIT: I have tried enabling the Companion script via the Roll20 1-click, and using the raw. Neither seem to work. Hi Trigshot, Sorry about this, this is due to a bad upgrade script. We are working on a fix at the moment, should be released soon. Lucian
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Huh, trying to revert to old verisons of the sheet pumps out a global setting error of some sort? I imagine an intended error to match the script to the correct sheet? Hi, Could you post more details? Not sure what you're referring to here. Lucian
Lucian said: Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Huh, trying to revert to old verisons of the sheet pumps out a global setting error of some sort? I imagine an intended error to match the script to the correct sheet? Hi, Could you post more details? Not sure what you're referring to here. Lucian Sorry it was late when I typed this. Basically I rolled back the API to version 1.3.0. (I had a copy) and it pumps out an error saying that the global setting of the sheets didnt match the api setting I believe. (This is off the top of my head. I'm at work). So rolling back the 5E shaped compendium API doesnt work if whatever version its checking for doesnt match the 5E shaped sheets I imagine.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Sorry it was late when I typed this. Basically I rolled back the API to version 1.3.0. (I had a copy) and it pumps out an error saying that the global setting of the sheets didnt match the api setting I believe. (This is off the top of my head. I'm at work). So rolling back the 5E shaped compendium API doesnt work if whatever version its checking for doesnt match the 5E shaped sheets I imagine. Hi Saevar, There's nothing formal that checks the version of the sheet vs the version of the script - I had intended to do something along these lines but never got around to it - so if you are seeing an error it might be something is broken. It would be good if you can report the exact error when you get a chance so I can check that there isn't a bug hidden here somewhere... Lucian
Lucian said: Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Sorry it was late when I typed this. Basically I rolled back the API to version 1.3.0. (I had a copy) and it pumps out an error saying that the global setting of the sheets didnt match the api setting I believe. (This is off the top of my head. I'm at work). So rolling back the 5E shaped compendium API doesnt work if whatever version its checking for doesnt match the 5E shaped sheets I imagine. Hi Saevar, There's nothing formal that checks the version of the sheet vs the version of the script - I had intended to do something along these lines but never got around to it - so if you are seeing an error it might be something is broken. It would be good if you can report the exact error when you get a chance so I can check that there isn't a bug hidden here somewhere... Lucian Shaped Scripts Serious error attempting to upgrade your global state, please see log for details. ShapedScripts will not function correctly until this is fixed Is the exact error that pumped out, I actually was using 1.2.0. It does seem it doesn't like downgrading from 1.6 schema? "ShapedScripts 1461930819771 INFO :   > Updating Schema to v1.2 from 1.6<" "ShapedScripts 1461930819772 INFO : Preupgrade state: {\"version\":1.6,\"config\":{\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"AC\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"Speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":false,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":true,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2},\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false},\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"autoHD\":true,\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"seMenu\":true,\"tsMenu\":true,\"atMenu\":true}}" "ShapedScripts 1461930819772 ERROR : Unknown schema version for state {\"version\":1.6,\"config\":{\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"AC\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"Speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":false,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":true,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2},\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false},\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"autoHD\":true,\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"seMenu\":true,\"tsMenu\":true,\"atMenu\":true}}" "ShapedScripts 1461930819777 INFO : Upgraded state: undefined"
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Ok, yeah, I understand now. It's not a sheet -> script thing, it's just that you can't downgrade the config schema for the script. In other words, no, you can't downgrade without wiping your config.
Lucian said: Ok, yeah, I understand now. It's not a sheet -> script thing, it's just that you can't downgrade the config schema for the script. In other words, no, you can't downgrade without wiping your config. Ah right, I'm getting you now. ill wait for the new release for some bug fixes. NP, np.
Zym
Sheet Author
Can you point me in the direction of "character sheet documentation"  So I can set up Ammo on the character sheet correctly. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Documentation is listed in the OP of  [5e Shaped] 2.6.0+ However yo have ammo automatically uses just turn on the feature and have this script installed. As long as your ammo on an attack is named the same as the ammo in the repeating section it'll work.
Lucian said: Hi Trigshot, Sorry about this, this is due to a bad upgrade script. We are working on a fix at the moment, should be released soon. Lucian Thanks again Lucian. As always, you rock with these things. Keep being awesome!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
1.4.3 (2016-04-29) Bug Fixes config: Fix upgrade crash ( 77bb76c ), closes #85 rests: Fix crash on undefined trait uses ( 4b84523 ) rests: Fix infinite loop of rest calls ( 3879fb5 ) rests: Quickly fix long/short rest buttons to respond to every press ( 6d1327b ) Rests: Make recharge types more forgiving ( 2f75d99 ) spell-import: Fix duplicate spell description text on import ( 95a8fbc ), closes #84 Features Add short/long rest command support ( 30768fd ) rests: Add new long rest house rule ( 4f9ebcc ) Rests: Support sheet rest buttons ( 57075db ) traits: Add auto consume traits ( 68793ba )
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Another Brunhine-driven release. He has implemented trait usage (auto-decrements uses values when clicked) + long/short rest mechanics - which are driven from buttons on the sheet at the moment. More docs coming soon to explain all this a bit better.
Lucian said: Another Brunhine-driven release. He has implemented trait usage (auto-decrements uses values when clicked) + long/short rest mechanics - which are driven from buttons on the sheet at the moment. More docs coming soon to explain all this a bit better. Is this not implemented on the sheet yet? I can't seem to find it in the 2.6.0 release.
alexander h. said: Lucian said: Another Brunhine-driven release. He has implemented trait usage (auto-decrements uses values when clicked) + long/short rest mechanics - which are driven from buttons on the sheet at the moment. More docs coming soon to explain all this a bit better. Is this not implemented on the sheet yet? I can't seem to find it in the 2.6.0 release. They are kinda hidden. Took me awhile to find them as well. Go into edit mode, then there is a check box on the core tab to show them.
So absolutely loving the auto decremented traits and the rest buttons, fantastic work!   If I understand the thread correctly, spell slots are not auto decremented, correct?  I was going to open a defect for tracking, but I take it from earlier threads in this post that it is still a WIP.  Just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand and wanted to follow the correct process for tracking defects.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kevin said: So absolutely loving the auto decremented traits and the rest buttons, fantastic work!   If I understand the thread correctly, spell slots are not auto decremented, correct?  I was going to open a defect for tracking, but I take it from earlier threads in this post that it is still a WIP.  Just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand and wanted to follow the correct process for tracking defects. Hi Kevin, Yeah, spell slots are likely going to be done differently because spells are much more complicated. It's not straightforward to decrement spell slots correctly because e.g. you might be casting as a ritual, or you might be using warlock slots, or you may have run out of the slot you wanted to cast at but could potentially cast a higher level, which may or may not change the spell's effects. I think we will probably *not* implement spell slot decrementing from the standard sheet casting buttons because of all this; instead we will have a proper spellbook output that gives you casting options up front and restricts the list of spells to ones you can actually cast with available slots. Obviously that's a lot more work. Lucian
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucian said: I think we will probably *not* implement spell slot decrementing from the standard sheet casting buttons because of all this I think we should. Ritual can be handled via the sheet. I'll add a todo for that. Warlock MC presents some challenges, but worst case those players can turn it off.
I kind of agree with Lucian, spells will be a challenge.  I know that several of my players use the chat output to understand a spell, so if it always automatically decrements, players (mine at least) will either lose spells or get frustrated with the feature to the point where I need to turn it off.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
I agree that warlock MC is an edge case. If we can get ritual in to the sheet that would be great. My outstanding worry is the clunkiness of casting a spell and then after the fact having something come along and say "actually you probably wanted to cast that at a different level" - particularly when that information was available before the spell was cast in the first place. Currently you get an explicit list of levels for you to cast at for things with a higher-level query, and quite often, most of those will not be valid for you, which is a horrible bit of UI. Also, Kevin's point is a good one. I think if we're going to have some default decrementing behaviour here from the sheet rolled spells, we're going to have to define it very carefully and spell out very explicitly what the limitations are; and it's going to need to have some good configuration options. I took a stab at implementing this quickly a few days ago and the whole thing just felt _wrong_ - every other time you cast it wasn't quite how you thought it should be.

Edited 1462027597
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've talked it over with Lucian. We agreed that it is something we can handle via the current system. Showing the spell content is an option in the sheet as of  2.6.2 . That should be the preferred way of looking at a spell's details. Outputting to chat is spammy for everyone. I, personally, like to have chat be a record of what happened. I could potentially add an option to whisper a spell to yourself somehow.. not sure exactly how. I added some features in  2.7.0 that prompts for ritual and higher level query only asks for spell levels for which slots exist. The API will have to duplicate a bit of code here to set higher level queries for spells when slots change. Remaining edge cases: Warlock normal (handled via script - no problem) Warlock MC w/ another caster - definitely a problem. The script could do some fancy assumptions here, but they would only work if the other class is a dip. Suck it warlock 2 dippers :P Casting Fly spell if you have no remaining 3rd level spells. Either the Api will put a chat message asking you which higher level slot to use, or the sheet will send a query the same as higher level. Not sure if the sheet can do it yet So 1 troublesome issue (Warlock MC). The other 2 are solvable
I get this error when adding the newest version of the script from Github: SyntaxError: Block-scoped declarations (let, const, function, class) not yet supported outside strict mode
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
alexander h. said: I get this error when adding the newest version of the script from Github: SyntaxError: Block-scoped declarations (let, const, function, class) not yet supported outside strict mode Hi Alexander, I don't get this error with the latest script, and it's a fundamental syntax error so it's unlikely to be caused by campaign state. Things to try: Delete the script entirely and repaste from github Check you don't have multiple copies of the script installed somehow Disable all other scripts in the campaign to be sure that it is actually the Shaped Script that's causing the problem Lucian

Edited 1462040102
Is there a request to add something like --saves-undefined and --abilitychecks -undefined as commands so we can set those to call the large text macros from the sheet?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
undefined?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
There's an enhancement request to add the big text versions of the macros to !shaped-abilities. I'm not sure what you mean by "undefined" though.

Edited 1462041337
Kryx said: undefined? That's what the macro shows for the ones that output large text on my sheet.  Also, just noticed that the sheet is still showing version 2.6.2, even though I updated an hour ago.  I have two games I'm running, both up to date, both show undefined.
Not sure if this is in the new update but you can't set whether or not you can set the default aura viewers, ie visible to players.

Edited 1462046089
Lucian said: alexander h. said: I get this error when adding the newest version of the script from Github: SyntaxError: Block-scoped declarations (let, const, function, class) not yet supported outside strict mode Hi Alexander, I don't get this error with the latest script, and it's a fundamental syntax error so it's unlikely to be caused by campaign state. Things to try: Delete the script entirely and repaste from github Check you don't have multiple copies of the script installed somehow Disable all other scripts in the campaign to be sure that it is actually the Shaped Script that's causing the problem Lucian Re-pasting fixed it. Had to use the link from the OP, the one in the update note post didn't work for me
RMcD said: Not sure if this is in the new update but you can't set whether or not you can set the default aura viewers, ie visible to players. You are absolutely right, not sure how I missed that. It is queued up:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts</a>...
Zym
Sheet Author
Hell, I am not sure if this is useful or not. But I made a basic youtube tutorial video.&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/ZgSnhh65Tck" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/ZgSnhh65Tck</a>
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alexander said: Hell, I am not sure if this is useful or not. But I made a basic youtube tutorial video.&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/ZgSnhh65Tck" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/ZgSnhh65Tck</a> Looks great. The volume is a bit low, but great examples.

Edited 1462058205
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
1.5.0 (2016-04-30) Bug Fixes abilities: Alter macro names to fix naming collisions( acee188 ), closes #4 Features rests: Support passing character ID option( 3dae840 ) spell-import: Allow spell import option to import spells according to criteria( 9a730eb ), closes #9 Github link:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20</a>... You will need to update to this version to use the latest sheet from github (3.1.0) because there have been some macro name changes in the sheet to avoid naming collisions with token actions. I will try to put together an upgrade script tomorrow to help out people who have lots of macros that depend on the old names. The two new features in this version are: being able to pass a character id for the rest commands - so you can do !shaped-rest --long --id @{My Character|character_id} if you want to being able to import spells by criteria. All you clerics out there can now get your whole spell list by doing !shaped-import-spell-list --classes Cleric &nbsp;--level 1 See the docs for more details of the available options.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
"5eShapedCompanion 1462090276503 ERROR : TypeError: name.toLowerCase is not a function\n at EntityLookup.findEntity (apiscript.js:3173:23)\n at results (apiscript.js:5348:31)\n at apiscript.js:5390:46\n at Function._.some._.any (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:258:11)\n at apiscript.js:5390:17\n at iterator (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:184:16)\n at Function.&lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:199:14)\n at _.(anonymous function) [as reduce] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:1496:34)\n at Command.handle (apiscript.js:5389:9)\n at Object.processCommand (apiscript.js:5492:14)" I get this error message when trying to use shaped-import-spell or shaped-import-monster with 1.5.0.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Yep, sorry, I'm aware of this and fixing it right now.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
1.5.1 (2016-05-01) Bug Fixes import: Fix bug with import commands introduced in 1.5.0( 71e1f1a ) Sorry guys, nasty bug crept in with 1.5.0 - neither !shaped-import-spell nor !shaped-import-monster worked in that version :-( Github link: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20</a>...
Brunhine said: RMcD said: Not sure if this is in the new update but you can't set whether or not you can set the default aura viewers, ie visible to players. You are absolutely right, not sure how I missed that. It is queued up:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts</a>... Thanks. Also in Mark's importer for the last sheet when you imported a monster the token automatically had the line of sight and vision from that monsters stat block. So you could click on the token and press crtl+l and see its vision. Is that impossible now due to needing to click import? Also it would be nice if the HP was rolled for the token on the map when you import it. Like it links the AC and speed and such correctly and if you set it as default token and then drag it onto the map from the character sheet it then rolls HP all perfectly. But until you drag it onto the map the bar is left empty.&nbsp; In roll options in the config for the new character it is blank, and I can click it and there's a drop down of blank, normal, advantage and disadvantage. When I click blank again it posts an error&nbsp; <a href="http://i.imgur.com/v5dCYTk.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/v5dCYTk.png</a> like so, the setting I want is to set it to be roll twice.&nbsp; Finally if there was an option to change the default tab for new character sheets to all (my preference) that would be handy, not that big a deal though. And the config by the way is so awesome compared to editing the script manually before.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
RMcD said: Also in Mark's importer for the last sheet when you imported a monster the token automatically had the line of sight and vision from that monsters stat block. So you could click on the token and press crtl+l and see its vision. Is that impossible now due to needing to click import? This is on the list:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-script" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-script</a>... but we haven't got round to it yet. Also it would be nice if the HP was rolled for the token on the map when you import it. Like it links the AC and speed and such correctly and if you set it as default token and then drag it onto the map from the character sheet it then rolls HP all perfectly. But until you drag it onto the map the bar is left empty.&nbsp; This isn't going to happen - it's a problem with the whole sheetworkers/API connection thing. I'd have to duplicate all of Kryx's hit point processing logic in the script, which I'm not willing to do. If people find these limitations frustrating, I'd suggest making some noise in the bugs/suggestions/pro forums to let Roll20 know that the inability of the API to connect the sheet-worker enabled sheets is a problem for a lot of people. In roll options in the config for the new character it is blank, and I can click it and there's a drop down of blank, normal, advantage and disadvantage. When I click blank again it posts an error&nbsp; <a href="http://i.imgur.com/v5dCYTk.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/v5dCYTk.png</a> like so, the setting I want is to set it to be roll twice.&nbsp; Sounds like a bug, I will investigate. Finally if there was an option to change the default tab for new character sheets to all (my preference) that would be handy, not that big a deal though. Should be easy enough, added an issue for it.&nbsp;<a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues/105" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues/105</a>
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
2.0.0 (2016-05-01) Bug Fixes config: Fix up bad values in option lists( 12b82f6 ) - This should fix RMcD's issue with roll options hpRolling: Fix hp rolling after sheet macro name changes( 722059c ) Features abilities: Support small text ability checks macros( 44adbc4 ), closes #67 config: Add option for default char sheet page( 2aac251 ), closes #105 tokens: Auto-configure vision based on senses( 633a708 ), closes #15 BREAKING CHANGES abilities: S: !shaped-abilities option names have changed to be camelCase to match all the other options in the script. Sorry for any inconvenience but they were getting unreadable and there's no reason for them to be different. Please see the README for details of exactly what the options are now. Github link: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20</a>...
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
2.1.0 (2016-05-02) Bug Fixes config: Make config UI fit on small displays( dfbbdfc ) Features AT: Support passing character ID( d4f1d11 ) Github link: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20</a>...
Does this script no longer create token actions for statblock imports?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brian said: Does this script no longer create token actions for statblock imports? Not automatically, you can create the ones you need using !shaped-abilities.

Edited 1462261989
The main issue I could see with the auto-decremented spell slots is with spells like Flaming Sphere where you may be clicking the spell several times each round to get it's damage and save. I appologize if this has been addressed, I did read through the whole thread, but could have missed it.

Edited 1462262214
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
DM Korgul said: The main issue I could see with the auto-decremented spell slots is with spells like Flaming Sphere where you may be clicking the spell several times each round to get it's damage and save. I appologize if this has been addressed, I did read through the whole thread, but could have missed it. Yeah, so I had some thoughts on this. I'm thinking of having a configurable exclusion list with some sensible defaults (Scorching Ray, Magic Missile, etc). As a minimum, these spells won't decrement slots, but I'm hoping to do more - either outputting a chat window button after each cast to let you decrement manually, or counting the number of casts and decrementing every X, or something else. I'll experiment but I'm sure there's something we can do to make it workable.

Edited 1462262619
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Indeed we'll have to handle some exceptions, but for the majority of cases the standard flow will be a huge boon.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
I do think getting the exceptions right is important - Brunhine made the point to me that if we get it working for 90% of cases, people will start to assume it works generally, and then they will forget to make manual adjustments for the cases where it doesn't - which is almost as bad as not having anything at all, because it's still going to be wrong! It's especially problematic since some of the spells (like MM) are very commonly used.

Edited 1462264042
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We should always whisper the caster a message You used a 1st level spell UNDO (as a text link to trigger the api to add the slot back) 1st level: 3/4 2nd level: 2/4 That is a pretty good user experience that allows the user to quickly undo the automatic adjustment. We should still add some other option for spells like MM, but this will definitely help. We can also add a toggle on each spell that says to automatically reduce the slot or not.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@Kryx Yeah, that would work.