Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Shaped Companion Script Thread 2

Lucian said: Hey guys, Not to diminish the value of your contribution or anything, but have you tried running !shaped-import-monster  on its own without any options? I think it will do the same thing, and it will automatically be up to date with whatever monsters you have loaded. Lucian Can confirm this works.

Edited 1463910102
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucian said: Not to diminish the value of your contribution or anything, but have you tried running !shaped-import-monster  on its own without any options? I think it will do the same thing, and it will automatically be up to date with whatever monsters you have loaded. !shaped-monster generates the list. Beautiful. :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
FYI Lucian the need for creating a default set of token macros goes out the window if Roll20 fixes the issues with  "Alphabetically sort Token Actions" for default token macros from "My Settings" It's really really nice if it worked as expected. If other users are interested in this functionality you should lend your support to fixing this. :)

Edited 1463911499
Lucian said: Hey guys, Not to diminish the value of your contribution or anything, but have you tried running !shaped-import-monster  on its own without any options? I think it will do the same thing, and it will automatically be up to date with whatever monsters you have loaded. Lucian I do use the regular shaped import function. The query version was made a while back and I just wanted to post the updated one for the folks that like this version. I agree it is slightly redundant. Edit: Never mind... I misread the post and didn't read the ones that followed before replying... my bad. I get it now. I swear I learn something new about Roll20 all the time...
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
TheWebCoder said: possible bug? In using special effects for a spell: explosion + smoke seems to render a fire effect? That generally happens when Roll20 doesn't recognise the FX combination you've asked for. For reasons best known to themselves, Roll20 labelled the effect "Explosion" in the main UI, but it has to be called "Explode" when you use the /fx command or via the API. This perhaps ought to be reported as a bug.
Lucian said: TheWebCoder said: possible bug? In using special effects for a spell: explosion + smoke seems to render a fire effect? That generally happens when Roll20 doesn't recognise the FX combination you've asked for. For reasons best known to themselves, Roll20 labelled the effect "Explosion" in the main UI, but it has to be called "Explode" when you use the /fx command or via the API. This perhaps ought to be reported as a bug. I actually saw the placeholder text "explode" and tried it and got no result. Explosion does seem to work now, or at least it did yesterday when I made all of my effects. I am having a separate issue though. I set up all of my spell effects yesterday and they worked great. Today I went to try them, and I'm getting the effects targeting indicator (when applicable) i.e. draw a line from source to target, but then no effect displays. Also nothing shows on source or target only effects. I tried disabling the script and firing it back up, with the same results. Is there a work around if the effects stop displaying? Example: <a href="http://screencast.com/t/xs2wRbfv" rel="nofollow">http://screencast.com/t/xs2wRbfv</a> Note: my capture software didn't capture the effect targeting on the beam, but I did see it during the demo.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
@TheWebCoder - I can't see anything obviously wrong from your screencast &nbsp;- it should be working. Do you get any errors reported on the API console? Do other functions of the script work ok?
Lucian said: @TheWebCoder - I can't see anything obviously wrong from your screencast &nbsp;- it should be working. Do you get any errors reported on the API console? Do other functions of the script work ok? Well, I tested auto revert (dis)advantage and it worked. Maybe I'll try switching from FF to Chrome. Kind of odd though...
I tested further. It's just one PC on one particular map, but it happens in both FF and Chrome, which is odd. If I switch to Cressida on another map, all of her spell effects work. The map it doesn't work on is large and complex, but oddly the other PCs with spell effects still work. I also found that SOME of Cress' spell effects still work on this map, but most don't. I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling the API, deleting the PC's token and making a fresh copy, copy/paste the token from another map where the effects DO work, and it's sill unpredictable. I'm truly baffled.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Do you get any API console output when it doesn't work?

Edited 1463957687
This is all the API Output Console sez. It does not change when it does or does not work. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ "5eShapedCompanion 1463946389476 INFO : Checking config for upgrade, starting state: {\"version\":1.9,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2},\"tab\":\"core\"},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longNoHpFullHd\":false}}}}" EDIT: I think I found out what the problem was? I had a duplicate token of that PC on the map. Once I deleted it, so there was only 1 copy of her token, her spell effects worked. Bizarre?
Inquiry: Is there a --spellbook option in the works much like the original TokenAction script but with the large text option?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi Kaelev, No there's no spellbook option at the moment. The plan is for the sheet itself to support outputting a spellbook. Once this feature exists, I'll add a token action creation option for it.&nbsp; Lucian
Orta
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello Lucian, First, I'd like to thank you for this script that works like a charm, and is a great addition to Kryx Shaped Sheet. The two combined made my life and the life of my player a ton easier. We value a lot all the time spent and dedication on those two items. Now for the question part. I've been using TokenAction with the !shaped-abilities command. It's working great for Attacks, Initaitive, Skills and Saves checks, even Race and Class Traits. Now for the spells, I saw that the !shaped-abilities --spells is not present, so I used the manual creation of !shaped-abilities --Fireball for most importants spells. Will it be possible to have a !shaped-abilities --spells --prepared that output to chat the list of prepared spells for a character ? Is this what Kaelev just asked in the post above ? I tried to do it myslef and created an ability macro with the following code : &{template:5e-shaped}{{title=Sorts}} {{show_character_name=1}} {{character_name=Ellcrys Nerendoniël}}{{text_center= [lvl @{Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$0_spell_level} - @{Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$0_name}](~Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$0_spell) [lvl @{Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$1_spell_level} - @{Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$1_name}](~Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$1_spell) [lvl @{Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$2_spell_level} - @{Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$2_name}](~Ellcrys Nerendoniël|repeating_spell_$2_spell)}} While it works, it has certain drawbacks : - it does not take into account prepared spells - it's a bit of work to update when a player gain a new spell - I found that it has a big performance impact on the lag of the sheet (I am dreaming this ?) Did I messed up with this Macro, performance wise ? Do you have plans to add the functionnality in the future ? Thanks a lot for your answers and keep up the good work !!
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi Alix, As concerns the lag of the sheet, I'd be surprised if creating a macro has any effects on the rest of the sheet - but I guess it's possible somehow. Kryx would probably have a better idea than me about that. There will not be a --spells command that creates actions for individual spells, because I don't think that's especially helpful - there's no way for it to change the actions in response to which spells are prepared and it will create far too many actions for most characters. There are plans for there to be a spellbook output from the sheet, along with a corresponding option to create a token action that launches it. This will output a set of buttons for all prepared spells in the chat window, filtered to those which you have slots available to cast. &nbsp;Unfortunately, &nbsp;it's a fair amount amount of work to create, and at the moment I have essentially zero time to dedicate to it. Kryx may have more time, but I wouldn't count on it!&nbsp; In short, it's on the roadmap, but it might be a month or so before anyone gets round to it. Lucian
Orta
Sheet Author
Translator
Lucian said: There will not be a --spells command that creates actions for individual spells, because I don't think that's especially helpful - there's no way for it to change the actions in response to which spells are prepared and it will create far too many actions for most characters. Oh yes, I agree it's not useful to spam the action bar with that many buttons. There are plans for there to be a spellbook output from the sheet, along with a corresponding option to create a token action that launches it. This will output a set of buttons for all prepared spells in the chat window, filtered to those which you have slots available to cast. &nbsp;Unfortunately, &nbsp;it's a fair amount amount of work to create, and at the moment I have essentially zero time to dedicate to it. Kryx may have more time, but I wouldn't count on it!&nbsp; In short, it's on the roadmap, but it might be a month or so before anyone gets round to it. Yes, that's exactly what I was referring to. Glad to see it will come (someday !). No pressure, the sheet is great as it is. In the meantime I'll run some other test to see if my action macro is the cause of the lag or not. Thanks a lot for the inputs !
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can't imagine macros causing the lag. It's on the roadmap, but we'll see how it goes.
I'm not a Pro user at the moment, so I can't use the script, but seeing the new Critical hit fields in the Shaped sheet, it would be nice if either in the sheet itself or by using the script we could modify Crits to house rules. Automating the process of changing all crit fields from "1dX" to "X" I think would be a very common usage, and if the way to do this was through the Companion Script it might be a must have for me.

Edited 1464296320
Hi guys, I created a macro that looks like this !shaped-abilities --attacks !shaped-abilities --actions !shaped-abilities --reactions !shaped-abilities --legendaryActions !shaped-abilities --lairActions !shaped-abilities --initiative !shaped-abilities --savingThrowsQuery !shaped-abilities --abilityChecksQuery When I try to use the token action to do ability checks or saving throws my chat floods with&nbsp; No attribute was found for @{Fire Snake|normal} when I do the attacks it says it once before the attack is played out. If I use the ability checks and click on the drop down I get a huge list of&nbsp; that starts like this Strength Normal +1]]}} Dexterity normal +2]]}} etc etc. How can I fix this? EDIT: I'm adding these creatures in using the&nbsp; Importing Monsters from a Custom Database
It's worth mentioning that older monsters that I manually edited in do not give me these issues.
You need to open the character sheet at least once after creating it in order for some of the information to be generated by the sheetworkers, the macros will fail otherwise.
Oh yeah for sure. I've done that :) added tokens, pictures etc
@Craig: On the character sheet under experience points, did you toggle normal (green)? &nbsp;You get then when the macro is looking for how you decided to roll for that particular character. Additionally, your macro can be: !shaped-abilities --attacks&nbsp;--actions&nbsp;--reactions&nbsp;--legendaryActions&nbsp;--lairActions&nbsp;--initiative&nbsp;--savingThrowsQuery&nbsp;--abilityChecksQuery And don't forget you can add&nbsp;--advantageTracker --statblock

Edited 1465015976
is there a conflict between the new 4.0 sheet and the current 2.3 version of the Companion? When I try to run the API all I get is this "5eShapedCompanion 1465012926579 INFO : Checking config for upgrade, starting state: {\"version\":2,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2},\"tab\":\"core\",\"tokenActions\":{\"initiative\":false,\"abilityChecks\":null,\"advantageTracker\":null,\"savingThrows\":null,\"attacks\":null,\"statblock\":false,\"traits\":null,\"actions\":null,\"reactions\":null,\"legendaryActions\":null,\"lairActions\":null,\"regionalEffects\":null,\"rests\":false}},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longNoHpFullHd\":false}}}}" And the Scripts do not work at all. Any advice? EDIT: I saw that someone above had the same issue, i tried his fix and deleted all character tokens, it did not fix the issue, Any ideas?

Edited 1465030794
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Shouldn't be related to the new sheet version.. we'll have to wait for Lucian's &nbsp;reply.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi, Have put aside some time tomorrow to have a look at script things - will get back to you then (and hopefully fix some of the other outstanding issues at the same time). Cheers,
Ok, thanks guys!&nbsp;
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi David, I've just tried with the latest sheet and the latest script (both from Github) and I don't see any problems. Do you have any other scripts in your campaign? If so, I'd try disabling everything else and re-enabling one by one to make sure you haven't got anything else that's causing a problem. Otherwise I can't really see what might be causing your problem :-(
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
2.4.2 (2016-06-05) Bug Fixes hp-rolling: Fix HP rolling on drop bug introduced in last release ( 66bc93f ), closes #136 Features abilities: Add "spells" option for token actions ( 21c0538 ), closes #137 Github link:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/symposion/roll20</a>...
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
I have also submitted an update to Roll20 - so hopefully the 1-click version will be updated soon.

Edited 1465226813
@Lucian: I tried the new token action for spells on a freshly imported night hag. The hag comes with 5 spells: magic missile, sleep, ray of enfeeblement, detect magic, and plane shift. When run, --spells only brings in four of the spells, leaving out plane shift. &nbsp;I've tried it with an archmage, lich, acolyte, cult fanatic, green hag, and kuo-toa archpreist, and everything thing seems correct, and these are the only spell casting monsters I've tried this on up to this point. &nbsp;I believe this is an issue with the companion and not the sheet. I still have the older token actions script installed which I only use for the spellbook ability. When I run that scripts command to import the spellbook, it grabs all 5 spells. Edit: Running D&D 5E Shaped Character Sheet ver 4.1.0 Recreation: Run !shaped-import-monster --night hag Complete the import of the night hag by opening the sheet and navigating to the Character tab&nbsp; Create and associate a token with the night hag character sheet Run !shaped-abilities --spells Click "spells" token action Verify correct spells Edit: Additionally, this is more of a notice to GMs, when you run !shaped-abilities --spells on a PC and use the newly created "spells" token action, it shows the following in chat: In order to get rid of this, I opened the character sheet for this PC, unchecked both show unprepared spells and show levels if all slots are used, and closed the sheet in the setting tabs. It seemed to work, so I opened the sheet again and set those boxes to how I had them set previously.

Edited 1465180280
Lucian, I am not running any other scripts. my camapign runs only the Shaped Character sheets and the companion script. I had the old Scripts that had the monster and spell importer, but I removed them when I went to shaped sheets 2.0+ EDIT: I saw you updated the script in the post below. I used the new api and now the script works! Thank you sir.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kaelev, the spells macro is controlled by the sheet so any bugs with what it shows should be sent to me. The script just puts in a reference to it. I tried importing the night hag and it worked for me though: Though your spells are different so you likely didn't do that on the hag. Maybe a pre-existing character? Let me know on my thread if you think there is a bug.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey guys, I looked into this and I see what Kaelev is talking about. The Night Hag should also have Plane Shift. The problem here is that the spell slots code doesn't work for innate spellcasting. The hag's spells come from innate spellcasting but her slots are being populated from the "Shared Spellcasting (Coven Only)" trait. Since the shared spellcasting only gives her slots up to 6th level, she can't cast Plane Shift. The night hag is a particularly difficult case because of the Shared Spellcasting, but the Innate Spellcasting problem will affect a lot more creatures - and worse because they generally won't have &nbsp;*any* slots. Any ideas about how we should deal with this Kryx?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Talked it over w/ Lucian. I will check "show levels if all slots are used" for characters with innate casting. I will also fix my regex to not pickup slots from shared spell slots, but it will get shared spells imported. Cases like Night Hag aren't great, but that's likely the best that can be done within the current system. And the value of a separate system for spells being tracked individually isn't so big.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
2.5.0 (2016-06-06) Features abilities: Add default token action option for spells ( 456220e ), closes #143 Github link as in OP.
Getting a bit confused and I'm sure it's just me missing a bit of text. Does this script auto-decrement spell slots yet when spells are cast? I know it did at one point but got disabled as it wasn't ready, but I'm not sure if it's now re-implemented (and if it is, I have no idea how to enable it in my campaign)
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi Liam, It doesn't at the moment - it's on my hit list to do at the moment but I have very little time available right now...
I can't recall/find if it has been said before, but it would be wonderful if you could create a command for importing Spells in same fashion of Monsters. currently I use a fixed import spell macro, but if that could be generated from the script's available spells, that would be AWESOME!!!
Great Work!!!! Love it, Use it, and Promote it!!!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
BP said: I can't recall/find if it has been said before, but it would be wonderful if you could create a command for importing Spells in same fashion of Monsters. currently I use a fixed import spell macro, but if that could be generated from the script's available spells, that would be AWESOME!!! Can you please elaborate? I can't quite make sense of what you're seeking. "!shaped-spell --fireball" will put "fireball" on your list of spells for example. Does that not meet your needs?

Edited 1465606435
If you do the !shaped-import-monster without parameters it will output a chat macro that is a query of all monsters loaded. I asking that the spell do that also. So !shaped-spell without parameters would output a chat macro with a of query of loaded spells.
Hello, im getting some errors trying to use the API companion (brand new fresh campaign): Spinning up new sandbox... "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633642 INFO : -=&gt; ShapedScripts v2.1.0 &lt;=-" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633646 INFO : Checking config for upgrade, starting state: {}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633647 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 0.1" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633648 INFO : Adding property config with value [object Object]" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633648 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":0.1,\"config\":{}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633649 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 0.4" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633649 INFO : Overwriting property config.genderPronouns with value [{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}]" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633650 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":0.4,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}]}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633652 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 1.2" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633653 INFO : Moving property from config.autoHD to config.sheetEnhancements.autoHD" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633653 INFO : Moving property from config.rollHPOnDrop to config.sheetEnhancements.rollHPOnDrop" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633654 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":1.2,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}]}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633654 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 1.4" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633655 INFO : Moving property from config.newCharSettings.savingThrowsHalfProf to config.newCharSettings.houserules.savingThrowsHalfProf" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633656 INFO : Moving property from config.newCharSettings.mediumArmorMaxDex to config.newCharSettings.houserules.mediumArmorMaxDex" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633656 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":1.4,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}]}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633657 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 1.6" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633657 INFO : Applying defaults as at schema version 1.6" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633658 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":1.6,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":false,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2}},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633658 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 1.7" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633659 INFO : Adding property config.variants with value [object Object]" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633660 INFO : Adding property config.sheetEnhancements.autoTraits with value true" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633660 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":1.7,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":false,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2}},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longNoHpFullHd\":false}}}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633661 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 1.8" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633661 INFO : Overwriting property config.tokenSettings.light.hasSight with value true" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633662 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":1.8,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2}},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longNoHpFullHd\":false}}}}" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633663 INFO : Upgrading schema to version 1.9" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633664 INFO : Adding property config.newCharSettings.tab with value core" "5eShapedCompanion 1465608633665 INFO : Post-upgrade state: {\"version\":1.9,\"config\":{\"genderPronouns\":[{\"matchPattern\":\"^f$|female|girl|woman|feminine\",\"nominative\":\"she\",\"accusative\":\"her\",\"possessive\":\"her\",\"reflexive\":\"herself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^m$|male|boy|man|masculine\",\"nominative\":\"he\",\"accusative\":\"him\",\"possessive\":\"his\",\"reflexive\":\"himself\"},{\"matchPattern\":\"^n$|neuter|none|construct|thing|object\",\"nominative\":\"it\",\"accusative\":\"it\",\"possessive\":\"its\",\"reflexive\":\"itself\"}],\"logLevel\":\"INFO\",\"tokenSettings\":{\"number\":false,\"bar1\":{\"attribute\":\"HP\",\"max\":true,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar2\":{\"attribute\":\"speed\",\"max\":false,\"link\":true,\"showPlayers\":false},\"bar3\":{\"attribute\":\"\",\"max\":false,\"link\":false,\"showPlayers\":false},\"aura1\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#FFFF99\",\"square\":false},\"aura2\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"color\":\"#59e594\",\"square\":false},\"light\":{\"radius\":\"\",\"dimRadius\":\"\",\"otherPlayers\":false,\"hasSight\":true,\"angle\":360,\"losAngle\":360,\"multiplier\":1},\"showName\":true,\"showNameToPlayers\":false,\"showAura1ToPlayers\":true,\"showAura2ToPlayers\":true},\"newCharSettings\":{\"sheetOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"deathSaveOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"initiativeOutput\":\"@{output_to_all}\",\"showNameOnRollTemplate\":\"@{show_character_name_yes}\",\"rollOptions\":\"@{normal}\",\"initiativeRoll\":\"@{normal_initiative}\",\"initiativeToTracker\":\"@{initiative_to_tracker_yes}\",\"breakInitiativeTies\":\"@{initiative_tie_breaker_var}\",\"showTargetAC\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_ac_no}\",\"showTargetName\":\"@{attacks_vs_target_name_no}\",\"autoAmmo\":\"@{ammo_auto_use_var}\",\"autoRevertAdvantage\":false,\"houserules\":{\"savingThrowsHalfProf\":false,\"mediumArmorMaxDex\":2},\"tab\":\"core\"},\"advTrackerSettings\":{\"showMarkers\":false,\"ignoreNpcs\":false,\"advantageMarker\":\"green\",\"disadvantageMarker\":\"red\",\"output\":\"public\"},\"sheetEnhancements\":{\"rollHPOnDrop\":true,\"autoHD\":true,\"autoSpellSlots\":true,\"autoTraits\":true},\"defaultGenderIndex\":2,\"variants\":{\"rests\":{\"longNoHpFullHd\":false}}}}" Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' at Error (native) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at H.J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:566:27) at later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:828:25) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:92:15) Looks like its not updating past 1.9? I get the same results either by copying the script from github directly or using the automatic version from the dropdown at the top. Im super new to this stuff so I might be doing something wrong. Can anyone help?
So I tried manually installing the character sheet as a custom sheet, and installing the API as a custom script, and get similar results. It looks like it actually got all the way up to 2.1 after doing it in this method, and it worked for a minute, but after clicking "long rest" I got the same error: Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' at Error (native) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at H.J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:566:27) at later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:828:25) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:92:15)

Edited 1465611461
Sorry to keep spamming, but just in case it helps, im now getting a new error when trying to add the API: Error: Unrecognised schema state 2.1 - cannot upgrade. at Migrator.migrateConfig (apiscript.js:4978:14) at ShapedScripts.checkInstall (apiscript.js:3588:15) at Object. (apiscript.js:82:11) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), :70:8) at checkForReady (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1013:12) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1092:9 at c (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:14:64) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi Aaron, The "Unrecognised Schema state" error is because you've tried to go from using the github version back to using the roll20 1-click version; the latest github version has an updated schema and currently there is not way to rollback the upgrade. Once you've started using the github versions you need to stick with it until Roll20 catches up - I have a version submitted but they're being very slow at the moment. You should note that the schema versions are actually not aligned with the script versions, so those numbers may not mean what you think they do! The latest schema version is actually 2.1. Looking at your output, I don't *think* that there's any problem with the schema upgrade - I think there's something else odd going on. I haven't tried it with a fresh campaign for a while so there might have been some strange bugs introduced - I will check tomorrow when I have a bit of spare time. Sadly the Roll20 log output in these cases is not particularly useful so it's hard to tell what's going on :-( Cheers,
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
BP said: If you do the !shaped-import-monster without parameters it will output a chat macro that is a query of all monsters loaded. I asking that the spell do that also. So !shaped-spell without parameters would output a chat macro with a of query of loaded spells. Errr. It already does. You need to have a token selected to run it, not sure if that's why you haven't got it working?
Lucian said: BP said: If you do the !shaped-import-monster without parameters it will output a chat macro that is a query of all monsters loaded. I asking that the spell do that also. So !shaped-spell without parameters would output a chat macro with a of query of loaded spells. Errr. It already does. You need to have a token selected to run it, not sure if that's why you haven't got it working? Wow, I totally missed that somewhere!!!
I have noticed that the --replace option while using the monster importer still generates the following errors&nbsp;Shaped Scripts The following errors occurred on import: Can't create new character with name "Dragonclaw" because one already exists with that name. Perhaps you want --replace?
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi James, Do you already have a character in your campaign called Dragonclaw? The importer won't overwrite existing characters by default to avoid unfortunate accidents. If you're sure you want to overwrite the existing character, add --replace to the command and it will do so. You might want to read the documentation for the script - it describes all of this in lots of detail. If you don't believe that you already have a character called Dragonclaw, check your archived characters - because they count as well. If you *really* don't have a character called Dragonclaw already, there's a bug with the script - ping me a campaign invite and I'll take a look. Cheers,