Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Paizo] Pathfinder Playtest Bug Thread

Edited 1547557158
Jonas said: Hey, i found a bug in the NPC sheet when rolling skills. It seems that negative bonus are ignored. Example 1: Athleticsroll for a NPC with STR-Mod 1 and sum of all PROF -3 (for example lvl 1 untrained character), general skill @{generic_skill_mod} is empty or 0 Current Roll: 1d20+ 0 [Bonus]+1 [Dex] Expected Roll: 1d20+ -3 [Bonus]+1 [Str] Example 2: Athleticsroll for a NPC with STR-Mod 1, athletics skill @{athletics} is empty, general skill @{generic_skill_mod} is -3 Current: In case that general skill is a negative number, nothing happens when you want to roll a skill check. Expected: 1d20+ -3 [Bonus]+1 [Str] The value for the attribute bonus (in this case +1 because of Str) is correct, but it says always Dex instead of the correct attribute modifier. This is just a visual bug! (For Athletics, Line 4454 on GitHub, [Dex] is hardcoded (probably copy paste error) Unluckly the same thing is happening for me. :/ Posting cause I think that the problem wasn't seen.

Edited 1550428969
Hi, I'm new to roll20 but not to the pathfinder playtest, I don't really know where to put this anywhere but here as a lot of the threads I was looking for were closed.  Is there a way to add mods to +10 fire resistance and +1 to circumstantial save throws when the spell is a fire spell for the Pathfinder Playtest character sheets?  I've googled from everything to a guide on how the mods and api works to my question itself and I can really find anything on it.  Thanks!
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Reed, Welcome to Roll20. The sheet can handle the +1 circumstance to saves, but the resistances are a basic text field. You'll simply need to note that on your character sheet. To handle the conditional circumstance bonus to saves, enter this in the mods field of the ability giving you this ability: +?{Fire Spell|No,0|Yes,1} circumstance to saves

Edited 1550431147
Scott C. said: Hi Reed, Welcome to Roll20. The sheet can handle the +1 circumstance to saves, but the resistances are a basic text field. You'll simply need to note that on your character sheet. To handle the conditional circumstance bonus to saves, enter this in the mods field of the ability giving you this ability: +?{Fire Spell|No,0|Yes,1} circumstance to saves Hey Scott C., Thanks for the quick reply!  Is there any documentation on how to input things like this for the future?  I'd like to read up on it for both my sake and my group's sake! :DDD

Edited 1550465816
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, I've been lax in getting the documentation set up on the wiki. However, the mods fields on the playtest sheet work the same as those for the starfinder official sheet. Some of the attributes you'll need to reference are different obviously, but the general idea is the same. You can check the Starfinder sheet's wiki for more information.
Hello! I'm having issues creating macros for some things on the PC & NPC sheet, most notably I'm having issues figuring out how to find the attribute so I can call the sheet for specific information. (Eg. I have made a PC sheet and under the "attacks tab" I have my weapon information all typed in ( i know there is a button for atk1, atk2, etc. but how do I use a macro to "use" that button? or I guess what I'm asking is how do I know what to type in my macro that targets "atk1"? all I get when I hover over it is "%{attack1}") hope that isn't too confusing!
okay after doing some *more* research I'm still stuck, I've figured out my question can now be summed up with this. how do I reference the different repeating sections for the Pathfinder Playtest Sheet? I've tried how the OGL d&d 5e sheet does it, I've looked at the Starfinder sheet documentation, I've tried using the RowId I'm stumped. and my issue isn't for just the PC sheet I'd like to be able to do this or at least figure out how to with the NPC sheet as well if possible! Thanks for any input!

Edited 1553730460
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Jarrett, Sorry for the delayed response. The repeating sections on the playtest sheet are attack , cantrip , and spell1-10 . NPCs additionally have interaction , defensive , power , ritual , and offensive . PCs additionally have the ability repeating section. For your specific question, to call the pc attack sheet buttons, simply put this in your macro: %{charname here|repeating_attack_$X_attack1} %{charname here|repeating_attack_$X_attack2} %{charname here|repeating_attack_$X_attack3+} To call the roll buttons of other PC sections like a cantrip or ability, replace the attack# with roll: %{charname here|repeating_SECTIONNAMEHERE_$X_roll} To call the npc buttons, use npc_roll after the id: %{charname here|repeating_SECTIONNAMEHERE_$X_npc_roll}
Thanks for the reply! (really wasn't that late to be honest!) it works perfectly!
Hello, I'm running a monk and I'm having issues with a particular class feature: Fierce Flurry. Here is how Fierce Flurry is described: Fierce Flurry 9th If you hit with both Strikes in a Flurry of Blows, increase the weapon damage dice of each attack by one step. So what I was trying to do is add or modify the attack template to have a second damage roll with the increased dice. Then when the GM confirms I hit with both, I can use the second damage amount. Basically, it should look like: ATTACK: (attack roll) (Damage1 Type) (damage1 roll) (Damage2 Type) (damage2 roll) or ATTACK (attack roll) Damage Type (damage1 roll)/(damage2 roll) with damage2 being the Fierce Flurry damage. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that. From what I understand, the "Attacher" feature should be able to handle this, but I don't know how to format the entry to actually work, if it works at all. Can anyone help me?
Having a game very soon, and I have armor and TAC working, but is there a proper way to have the skills affected by the armor check penalty? I've tried -2 to stealth, -2 to checkpenalty, and -2 to check penalty and nothing is working....
Nels said: Having a game very soon, and I have armor and TAC working, but is there a proper way to have the skills affected by the armor check penalty? I've tried -2 to stealth, -2 to checkpenalty, and -2 to check penalty and nothing is working.... What I did is make a new buff called ACP and put all the penalties there since the penalty doesn't count when you do things like try to trip or grapple.
The sheet appears to be broken. Not seeing any errors in JS console. This is broken in both Firefox and Chrome, with Roll 20 Enhancement Suite` installed and without.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Alan, That looks like it is working as it should. To access the sheet, click the crossed tools at the top of the sheet to the right of the Pathfinder logo. The sheet defaults to showing the settings page.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the troubleshooting!

Edited 1558458085
So, when I logged in now, none of the rolling in the sheet works at ALL. Very briefly, when I logged in, it seemed like it worked but after less than a second, it did not. The rolls look as below, grey bars. It is the same for all my players. I got no idea what is going on. . Edit: It is showing this error in the console: Edit 2: Alright, apparently I can't even see the rolls I make if I just use the normal dice roller. It says "Rolling dice", then nothing happens. Also getting this network error in the console: Edit 3: I can roll just fine in the Masks sheet.
Armor proficiency is conflicting with Armor Type and Trained (or not) from items (armor).
Hi, I have a feat that adds points to my max spell points but am unsure how to adjust the value in the sheet. Is there a way to mod this?
Will there be an official second edition sheet, and if so when?
Nick S. said: Will there be an official second edition sheet, and if so when? See this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7564522/community-roundtable-round-up" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7564522/community-roundtable-round-up</a> and read the Production section.
Hello, the values for trained, master and legendary skills is wrong.&nbsp;the sheet is showing +3 to trained, and in the official version is now +2. can i change this value?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Ritielle, This is the old Playtest sheet. There is a new sheet for the official launch of Pathfinder 2e.
Scott C. said: Hi Ritielle, This is the old Playtest sheet. There is a new sheet for the official launch of Pathfinder 2e. tks man!