Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Paizo] Pathfinder Playtest Bug Thread

If you select x/day under powers from the Spells/Powers menu, it doesn't update the daily uses field correctly. If you set daily uses to 3 / 4, like on the second image, anytime you click on any other field, the uses/day resets to 10. If you click back on that field, it returns to the value set. Basically, on the two images below, nothing was typed between them, but if you click on the 10, it changes to a 4, and then back if you click anywhere else.
Scott C. said: Nathan K. said: Not sure if it's been reported but Encumbrance, doesn't seem to adjust off of the strength mod Hmm, Nathan, I can't reproduce this. Every character in my game tonight had this problem. Also, after playing we discovered that Perception rolls when selecting initiative works fine (except it doesn't auto add to the tracker like in Starfinder), however, when you roll Perception from Senses, it uses Strength as the ability modifier instead of Wisdom.
Hello there Is there a way to adding Deadly to a crit roll: Deadly On a critical hit, the weapon adds a weapon damage die of the listed size. This damage increases to two dice if the weapon is master quality and three dice if the weapon is legendary. Cheers Frank

Edited 1533993165
I am slightly confused on the sections in feats. I don't know if I am just doing it wrong or it is because it is not implemented yet. In feats, I created the Nimble Elf Ancestry feat. It enable you to have a +5 in feet to speed. There is a section I think in feats called Mods. I put in +5 to speed or even +5 ancestry to speed and it does not affect my speed stat. I checked the attribute and it is @{speed}. I assumed this was correct or similar to how the Buffs section worked. I did use the instructions from the posted Starfinder "manual". I mean I could easily just add the +5 manually to the speed section, but it is nice to know "where" certain stats received their buff or whatever. Did I input the code wrong? Is mods not working? Is mods not working specifically in feats? Or does the speed attribute not work yet for mods/buffs? Doing +5 ancestry in strength in the mods section buffs works but it does not work in the mods section in Feats.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Frank D. said: Hello there Is there a way to adding Deadly to a crit roll: Deadly On a critical hit, the weapon adds a weapon damage die of the listed size. This damage increases to two dice if the weapon is master quality and three dice if the weapon is legendary. Cheers Frank Unfortunately, not currently, other than putting it in the description. 42nfl19 said: I am slightly confused on the sections in feats. I don't know if I am just doing it wrong or it is because it is not implemented yet. In feats, I created the Nimble Elf Ancestry feat. It enable you to have a +5 in feet to speed. There is a section I think in feats called Mods. I put in +5 to speed or even +5 ancestry to speed and it does not affect my speed stat. I checked the attribute and it is @{speed}. I assumed this was correct or similar to how the Buffs section worked. I did use the instructions from the posted Starfinder "manual". I mean I could easily just add the +5 manually to the speed section, but it is nice to know "where" certain stats received their buff or whatever. Did I input the code wrong? Is mods not working? Is mods not working specifically in feats? Or does the speed attribute not work yet for mods/buffs? Doing +5 ancestry in strength in the mods section buffs works but it does not work in the mods section in Feats. Speed is not one of the buffable attributes (in the playtest sheet or the HUD). Speed is meant to hold all your speeds (land, fly, burrow, etc). As for your buff to strength (+5 ancestry in strength),  replace the "in" with "to".
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Nathan K. said: Scott C. said: Nathan K. said: Not sure if it's been reported but Encumbrance, doesn't seem to adjust off of the strength mod Hmm, Nathan, I can't reproduce this. Every character in my game tonight had this problem. Also, after playing we discovered that Perception rolls when selecting initiative works fine (except it doesn't auto add to the tracker like in Starfinder), however, when you roll Perception from Senses, it uses Strength as the ability modifier instead of Wisdom. Thanks for the report on the perception rolls (init and regular). As for the encumbrance/overburden, have you updated your strength score since the patch went live?
A place to record Hero Points during the session would be nice, as I'm not finding a way to do so without using the buffs section to take notes.
Strength attack rolls are still coming up 0.
Scott C. said: Nathan K. said: Scott C. said: Nathan K. said: Not sure if it's been reported but Encumbrance, doesn't seem to adjust off of the strength mod Hmm, Nathan, I can't reproduce this. Every character in my game tonight had this problem. Also, after playing we discovered that Perception rolls when selecting initiative works fine (except it doesn't auto add to the tracker like in Starfinder), however, when you roll Perception from Senses, it uses Strength as the ability modifier instead of Wisdom. Thanks for the report on the perception rolls (init and regular). As for the encumbrance/overburden, have you updated your strength score since the patch went live? Ah, yes that fixed it. Thanks
Belay my last post, I fixed it.  Thank you for constantly working on this character sheet.
I find this bug to be rather annoying while creating my character. That bug be the Feats tab seems to be unresponsive or cancels out; preventing me from entering in the feats effectively. Example: Begins entering ancestry feat -> Bugs out -> Tries again and again with reoccurring error -> reloads page -> Has x number of the same feat on character sheet that are hard to delete as it bugs out
How do we use the "critical effect" field in the weapons?
Something I noticed, unless I'm missing it there doesn't currently seem to be an option to make a roll that is whispered to the GM. This is probably a lower priority feature since you can still do so manually, I just thought I would mention it since that was a feature I liked a lot about the D&D5e character sheet.
For Spells, confirming with others that it slows down the sheet A LOT. I'm assuming the 'Usage' field is for actions? I think it would make sense to maybe add a Casting section instead, perhaps check boxes for Somatic, Verbal, and Material. Also, for Saves under the spell, there shouldn't just be Success and Failure, but Critical success and critical failure could be recognized. It might bog it down but just workshopping the idea.
armor. im sorry if this has been posted before. but none of my players can figure out how to actually add armor stats. i have the equipment up and we have the splint mail added as armor and equipped but we cant figure out how to add any numbers to the tac or ac
Will eventually need a place for resonance points. Level+CHA modifier. Resonance roll when out of resonance to activate a magic item is just a d20 vs 10. So easy to add that roll in. Players will have to track that the dc increases by 1 each time themselves. Good work so far, I am sure you will squash the spell section lag soon enough. The 5e sheet's spell section is smooth as heck, after all.
lyle rachir said: armor. im sorry if this has been posted before. but none of my players can figure out how to actually add armor stats. i have the equipment up and we have the splint mail added as armor and equipped but we cant figure out how to add any numbers to the tac or ac Under Equipment > Splint mail, go to Mods, type: +5 to ac -3 to tac Must be lowercase, and must be on separate lines
Felandi d. said: Will eventually need a place for resonance points. Level+CHA modifier. Resonance roll when out of resonance to activate a magic item is just a d20 vs 10. So easy to add that roll in. Players will have to track that the dc increases by 1 each time themselves. Good work so far, I am sure you will squash the spell section lag soon enough. The 5e sheet's spell section is smooth as heck, after all. There is a place for RP which accounts for CHA mod + level, but no way to track those rolls if you run out. :
Nathan K. said: lyle rachir said: armor. im sorry if this has been posted before. but none of my players can figure out how to actually add armor stats. i have the equipment up and we have the splint mail added as armor and equipped but we cant figure out how to add any numbers to the tac or ac thank you Under Equipment > Splint mail, go to Mods, type: +5 to ac -3 to tac Must be lowercase, and must be on separate lines

Edited 1534030867
Is @{multiple_attack_penalty} moddable? I am trying to make a Hunt Target buff. It modifies the multiple attack penalty from -5 to -4. Sure I can just make a buff to add +1 to attack but it then affects the primary attack. Second question, is there documentation to see all attributes that are calculable or moddable? It would be very tiresome to have to double all my attack rolls to include Hunt Target attacks and non Hunt Target attacks.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
42nfl19 said: Is @{multiple_attack_penalty} moddable? I am trying to make a Hunt Target buff. It modifies the multiple attack penalty from -5 to -4. Sure I can just make a buff to add +1 to attack but it then affects the primary attack. Second question, is there documentation to see all attributes that are calculable or moddable? It would be very tiresome to have to double all my attack rolls to include Hunt Target attacks and non Hunt Target attacks. Unfortunately, it's not moddable. There isn't currently documentation on moddable/calculable attributes.
I'm also having the same problem when adding feats. While editing one, it disappears and you have to close and reopen the character sheet to get it to reappear. Same goes when adding a feat, if you hit the plus a few times and nothing happens, when you close and reopen the sheet there's a bunch of blank feats you have to delete.
Is there a guide how to add AC? or even use this sheet? Very messy atm.  Players had problems with stats not updating and sheet not loading when adding spells
Is it possible to add an option for poor quality weapons? Because you can currently only have Standard thru Legendary crafted weapons.

Edited 1534052474
Is @{initiative_skill} calculable? I am trying to implement Incredible Initiative where you get a flat +1 circumstance bonus to all of your init roles, no matter what skill you use. Also, because there is no way to track Class Features, I have been adding them as Class Feats. But it seems like there is a problem when you add to many Feats. You can't scroll through your feats and to temporarily see them, you need to close your character sheet, and then reopen it. This shows the "missing feat" but as soon as you do something, it disappears. I had like 3-4 feats hidden. When I tried to delete one, the other ones became hidden again. Edit: IDK what I did but after following someones advice about general feats and switching them back and forth the feats show up now.
The feats still have some issues. When the character sheet first came out, the feats would disappear, and so I clicked the + several times and maybe typed in gibberish in a few of them. Now, whenever I open my character sheet, those all show up. If I click the lock to unlock and then delete them, or if I click on any show-options wheel, they all hide except for the two that I entered today. Every time I close the character sheet and reopen it, they all come back, except for the one I deleted if that's what I did to make the go away. Here are images of what I am seeing. The first image is what it looks like when I open the character sheet and the second is what it looks like when I delete one or click on any show-options wheel.
Nevermind, the issue I saw with the feats seem to be fixed now.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
42nfl19 said: Is @{initiative_skill} calculable? I am trying to implement Incredible Initiative where you get a flat +1 circumstance bonus to all of your init roles, no matter what skill you use. Yes this is possible, simply put "+1 to initiative" in the mods section of your incredible initiative ability.
Spell Proficiencies: when our characters hit Expert/Master/Legendary Proficiency in specific Spell Lists, do we have to edit every individual spell to add the Proficiency bonus in? I only ask because that's a LOT of spells to edit as you get up in level (especially with the current slowness I'm seeing in editing; if that's tweaked a bit more, then it's less to worry about ,but still a worry). I'm not certain what a good workaround could be (other than four Proficiency rankings for Arcane, Divine, Occult, and Primal, and a checkbox per spell for each of those four to have said proficiency apply), but the same could also work for weapon & armor proficiencies (Simple, Martial, Exotic, Unarmored, Light, Medium, Heavy, Shield, "other" for classes/feats/etc. that add specific weapon/armor proficiencies to your character like Druids getting Scimitar Proficiency).

Edited 1534097314
As a question regarding the Alchemical Familiar - could a flying one conceivably carry an alchemist's bomb to drop on enemies? And on that note, the required attack roll is... less than clear when it comes to throwing bombs.  It's not mentioned at all in the Weapon section, and the Alchemical Bombs description on page 359 doesn't elaborate beyond it being rolled against the targets TAC, and that your STR doesn't get added to the damage from Splash bombs. Aside from that, this sentence is really ambiguous - "On a failure (but not a critical failure), the target of the attack also takes the splash damage."  Strictly reading, that sounds like it only takes the splash damage on a normal failure, yet somehow avoids it on a critical fail?  Pretty sure that's just finicky wording rather than intended.

Edited 1534099874
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Marshall, improvements to spell proficiency handling and spells/abilities in general are on my to do list. Stuart, I'd love to help you with your rules question, but this thread is for feedback on the roll20 sheet and implementation of the play test rules. I'd recommend asking your question on the paizo forums or r/pathfinder_rpg as places with better resources for rules ambiguity.
-The custom skills like performance and lore have the option to mark them as signature skills but doing so doesn't show it like the regular ones do. -Attack rolls show type of damage now in the chat output, but it'd help if it also showed the range of the attack too, for ranged/spell attacks. -The regular character sheet has entries to show class DC, but the roll20 sheet doesn't. I feel it'd be nice to have that somewhere as a quick reference for players, for now I'm just using the buffs section to note down stuff that doesn't have a field on the sheet yet. Also, having a section for the character's age somewhere under the character tab would be nice since the paizo sheet has it. -For resonance points, is there a situation where it's calculated with something other than Charisma? It gives the option to change the stat used, but that seems like something that's needed for spell points instead. -It'd be useful to be able to mark spells that are currently prepared, for casters like cleric and druid. -When the usage field is set to something other than constant (at will or x/day), it doesn't show in the list preview. -Having another tab somewhere, maybe alongside character and creation, would be useful for extra notes since players might want to put down backstories or other stuff they don't want other players to see. The dnd 5e sheet was definitely useful for that kind of thing since the general bio and info tab is viewable by everyone with permission even if they can't edit it. On the note of things the dnd 5e sheet has, having a section to list uses of additional resources instead of checking every feat individually would make play smoother as well. Scott C.  said: Papa Goblin  said: Alchemists are trained in alchemical bombs as weapons, but there is no option for it under Weapon Proficiencies. This won't change. The sheet wide proficiencies are for the broad weapon groups (simple/martial). Each attack also has it's own proficiency track that you can adjust to the appropriate level for that weapon for your character. As others have mentioned, some classes get proficiencies in specific weapons instead of full categories, like druids with scimitars. Could the weapon and armor proficiencies tab gets a notes section added like armor class and saves have? This would help for when players pick up a weapon that fall in a category they don't have proficiency in but do for that specific weapon, instead of making an attack entry for weapons they don't even have just so they don't forget. Other than that, I've had problems with the sheet that others have mentioned as well: -Player's can't whisper rolls to the dm. -There's no entry for spell points. -The usage max section when something is set to x/day shows as 10 whenever the field for it isn't being edited, and shows what it's supposed to be when it is being edited. -For spell usage, it might be easier to just have checkboxes for Verbal/Somatic/Material instead of just the usage field, and have icons for those in the list preview for that spell. -Being on the spells/powers tabs makes the entire sheet lag until switched to a different tab. -It'd be useful to be able to have a section/button next to RP to roll for when out of resonance points. Maybe with a section to note down how many over your available points you've gone, which automatically adds to the roll dc for the next time you press the button to do the check?
Hi, the gear you need to click in order to show or hide the editable content for feats and skills is not compatible with my screan reading assistive technology. For example, I can add a feat and fill out all of the content for it but I cannot then hide all of the editable fields for that feat. I also cannot hide the fields for a new lore or perform skill. I'm assuming the rest of the skills have a similar gear to access the signature skill setting. The original Pathfinder Official sheet does not have this issue, and is fully accessible. Is there a way you can make these toggles usable by assistive technology?
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Nick S. said: Hi, the gear you need to click in order to show or hide the editable content for feats and skills is not compatible with my screan reading assistive technology. For example, I can add a feat and fill out all of the content for it but I cannot then hide all of the editable fields for that feat. I also cannot hide the fields for a new lore or perform skill. I'm assuming the rest of the skills have a similar gear to access the signature skill setting. The original Pathfinder Official sheet does not have this issue, and is fully accessible. Is there a way you can make these toggles usable by assistive technology? Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear that. Increasing the accessibility of the sheets I make is a high priority for me, so thank you for this feedback. Can you tell me what about the <span> <input> combo for the gears causes an issue with your screenreader? Also, are there any other areas of the sheet that cause issues. -Scott
I am trying to edit my character on my ipad. I can access the sheet with no problem but sometimes when I try to edit her, like switch from character to creation, the buttons stop working. All the other buttons seem to work just fine but not the character and creation buttons.
Hi Scott, &nbsp; The AC mods method as described above seems to be adding the AC modifier to the TAC as well.&nbsp; <a href="https://imgur.com/a/Y1IisqY" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/Y1IisqY</a> is a screencap from the character sheet with the armor (scale mail) and what we ended up doing in the Mods section to get the values correct. &nbsp; On an unrelated note, didn't see if this was mentioned before, but there doesn't seem to be a way to delete entries in the Buffs box.&nbsp; But by and large, we're enjoying your work thus far.&nbsp; Thank you for getting this out there for us! Thanks, Drew

Edited 1534116933
For Nathan, Lyle, and Drew, etc, if you use "+# item to ac" it should work without adding to tac, which Scott mentioned at some point. If mods don't work for the item, try setting armor type to something other than the default placeholder. Specifying as an item bonus in a buff or mod helps later on in case you get multiple, so only the highest gets used.

Edited 1534119001
Baita, Thanks for the tip- that works, but long-term it's not the right way to do it (the item modifier is intended for magical effects potency bonuses).&nbsp; On the plus side, we've done a little more testing and it seems that the TAC calculation specifically seems to be the issue; putting in "+1 to ac" correctly only modifies AC, whereas having both "+1 to ac" and "+1 to tac" is adding +2 to TAC. (Edited b/c a friend brought my mistake to my attention, sorry!)

Edited 1534121571
I checked with a "+# item to tac" and it doesn't conflict with the "+# item to ac" like it does without the 'item' in the mods. Also, potency runes don't give a separate item bonus, they increase the gear's already existing item bonus to a new value. Mage armor mentions item bonus specifically so you can't use it with other armor I believe, while shields (and the shield spell) give a circumstance bonus to not conflict with an armor's item bonus.
Scott C. said: Nick S. said: Hi, the gear you need to click in order to show or hide the editable content for feats and skills is not compatible with my screan reading assistive technology. For example, I can add a feat and fill out all of the content for it but I cannot then hide all of the editable fields for that feat. I also cannot hide the fields for a new lore or perform skill. I'm assuming the rest of the skills have a similar gear to access the signature skill setting. The original Pathfinder Official sheet does not have this issue, and is fully accessible. Is there a way you can make these toggles usable by assistive technology? Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear that. Increasing the accessibility of the sheets I make is a high priority for me, so thank you for this feedback. Can you tell me what about the &lt;span&gt; &lt;input&gt; combo for the gears causes an issue with your screenreader? Also, are there any other areas of the sheet that cause issues. -Scott I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, so I will try and give an example of the issue I am having to the best of my ability. Step 1: I press Add to add a feat. Step 2: I enter all the information for the feat I am adding. Step 3: I look for the control to hide all of the editable fields and such that my sighted friends have told me is there, but it does not appear to be present. I am not exactly sure where it would be located in any case unfortunately. On the first edition Pathfinder sheet these controls showed up as "Show/Hide Options" checkboxes, but I can find nothing similar. I hope this was helpful. Unfortunately I am not a coder so I'm not exactly sure what info would be useful.
Are the class features you get for normal level progression just being put in Feats for now?
Perception when rolled through the senses area is using Dex instead of Wis for ability. Initiative Perception works correctly.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Nick S. said: Scott C. said: Nick S. said: Hi, the gear you need to click in order to show or hide the editable content for feats and skills is not compatible with my screan reading assistive technology. For example, I can add a feat and fill out all of the content for it but I cannot then hide all of the editable fields for that feat. I also cannot hide the fields for a new lore or perform skill. I'm assuming the rest of the skills have a similar gear to access the signature skill setting. The original Pathfinder Official sheet does not have this issue, and is fully accessible. Is there a way you can make these toggles usable by assistive technology? Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear that. Increasing the accessibility of the sheets I make is a high priority for me, so thank you for this feedback. Can you tell me what about the &lt;span&gt; &lt;input&gt; combo for the gears causes an issue with your screenreader? Also, are there any other areas of the sheet that cause issues. -Scott I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, so I will try and give an example of the issue I am having to the best of my ability. Step 1: I press Add to add a feat. Step 2: I enter all the information for the feat I am adding. Step 3: I look for the control to hide all of the editable fields and such that my sighted friends have told me is there, but it does not appear to be present. I am not exactly sure where it would be located in any case unfortunately. On the first edition Pathfinder sheet these controls showed up as "Show/Hide Options" checkboxes, but I can find nothing similar. I hope this was helpful. Unfortunately I am not a coder so I'm not exactly sure what info would be useful. Thanks Nick, that helps. I think I know what is causing the issue. I'll try to get a fix out as soon as I can. Drew T. said: Baita, Thanks for the tip- that works, but long-term it's not the right way to do it (the item modifier is intended for magical effects potency bonuses).&nbsp; On the plus side, we've done a little more testing and it seems that the TAC calculation specifically seems to be the issue; putting in "+1 to ac" correctly only modifies AC, whereas having both "+1 to ac" and "+1 to tac" is adding +2 to TAC. (Edited b/c a friend brought my mistake to my attention, sorry!) As Baita said, the armor gives an item bonus to AC/TAC which is increased by potency, using the item type is the proper way to enter armor.

Edited 1534244415
There currently seems to be a limitation or error in what the buffs can target in terms of statistics. So far everything seems to work except in the cases of HP and Temporary HP Temporary does not seem to have a way to increase the total, so I presume that is intended to function by toggling Buffs. These are what I have tried so far. According to the pathfinder HUD handbook, the Underscore in the attribute should not be neccesary, but I have tried with and without, just in case. Which also did not function. Original attribute names are: @{temp_hp_max} @{temp_hp} @{hp_max} @{hp} The following are the nonfunctional buff options that were tested. +1 to temp hp max +1 to temp hp +1 to hp +1 to hp max Since hp will be relevant for mods in feats such as toughness and the fighter multiclass. And spells and other abilities can provide temporary HP, this might be relevant. Edit: I just discovered that the same issue exists for the encumber_bulk and overburdened_bulk attributes. As these max values cannot be buffed. Same for carried_bulk but that one is not really relevant in a ordinairy buff situation. Thanks for the hard work so far!
It looks to me like proficiency is not being correctly added to AC for unarmored defense when a level above trained is selected. In this case, the character is a level 4 monk with a 12 (+1 bonus) DEX. If I am calculating correctly, the AC should be 16. Initially, the 5 read 0, but changed to 5 when I clicked on E for light armor. With a little more fiddling, I found that when I changed the character level the proficiency value changed and AC recalculated (correctly). This seems like a problem with a change in a variable not causing a recalculation by the formula (my terms are off I know, but I think you know what I mean.)
You said that "Armor value is now factored" but I can't find the section where you put it. On another topic, Initiative is using Wisdom in the sheet, but when you roll the dice it uses the Dexterity modifier for some reason.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
The Timelord said: You said that "Armor value is now factored" but I can't find the section where you put it. On another topic, Initiative is using Wisdom in the sheet, but when you roll the dice it uses the Dexterity modifier for some reason. Armor is handled via the mods field of an equipment item, ability, or buff. The syntax is: +X item to ac +X item to tac
Scott C. said: Nick S. said: Scott C. said: Nick S. said: Hi, the gear you need to click in order to show or hide the editable content for feats and skills is not compatible with my screan reading assistive technology. For example, I can add a feat and fill out all of the content for it but I cannot then hide all of the editable fields for that feat. I also cannot hide the fields for a new lore or perform skill. I'm assuming the rest of the skills have a similar gear to access the signature skill setting. The original Pathfinder Official sheet does not have this issue, and is fully accessible. Is there a way you can make these toggles usable by assistive technology? Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear that. Increasing the accessibility of the sheets I make is a high priority for me, so thank you for this feedback. Can you tell me what about the &lt;span&gt; &lt;input&gt; combo for the gears causes an issue with your screenreader? Also, are there any other areas of the sheet that cause issues. -Scott I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, so I will try and give an example of the issue I am having to the best of my ability. Step 1: I press Add to add a feat. Step 2: I enter all the information for the feat I am adding. Step 3: I look for the control to hide all of the editable fields and such that my sighted friends have told me is there, but it does not appear to be present. I am not exactly sure where it would be located in any case unfortunately. On the first edition Pathfinder sheet these controls showed up as "Show/Hide Options" checkboxes, but I can find nothing similar. I hope this was helpful. Unfortunately I am not a coder so I'm not exactly sure what info would be useful. Thanks Nick, that helps. I think I know what is causing the issue. I'll try to get a fix out as soon as I can. Drew T. said: Baita, Thanks for the tip- that works, but long-term it's not the right way to do it (the item modifier is intended for magical effects potency bonuses).&nbsp; On the plus side, we've done a little more testing and it seems that the TAC calculation specifically seems to be the issue; putting in "+1 to ac" correctly only modifies AC, whereas having both "+1 to ac" and "+1 to tac" is adding +2 to TAC. (Edited b/c a friend brought my mistake to my attention, sorry!) As Baita said, the armor gives an item bonus to AC/TAC which is increased by potency, using the item type is the proper way to enter armor. Thanks. I appreciate the focus on accessibility, and I think the layout is very good for screen readers. Just as a note, I think the Starfinder Official sheet that's being tested also has this problem. A friend of mine created a game on the dev server and let me take a look at it.
How do I enter armor check penalty? I am not used to this manually entering mods system, and I could use a reference guide. I've been spoiled with sheets that do everything for me for too long.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nick S. said: How do I enter armor check penalty? I am not used to this manually entering mods system, and I could use a reference guide. I've been spoiled with sheets that do everything for me for too long. Armor check penalties are not currently handled as there are many checks that are affected by ACP, but have frequent uses that ignore the penalty. I'm considering how best to handle these checks.