Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account Compendium in Game, Join Today

[Torg Eternity] Sheet redesign thread

1585250016

Edited 1585250085
I have had no complaints so far about anything being hard to read or too small - or anything really. But I must be honest, if any of my players were playing on a laptop, I would tell them to go get a monitor for cheap's sake. Or do like one of my guys and use the TV with your lappy. The ONLY spot where I think the text is too small is when you add a weapon or power.  Since that area is collapsible, I think the text could be larger - and just make the collapsible area larger. GiGs I'll give you fifty damn dollars if you put aside those other frivolous projects and work on these tabs.
LOL... as hard as he worked to get the first tab in order, and having done some programming, before, I know the value of a good rest once a job well-done is completed.  LOL, TiaMaster, that's funny, though.
1585253387
Zoula
KS Backer
Can't people just CTRL+scroll to change the size if they're finding things too large/small? Or do you mean more like formatting of words per line or something?
1585254802

Edited 1585255771
Zoula said: Can't people just CTRL+scroll to change the size if they're finding things too large/small? Or do you mean more like formatting of words per line or something? There's people trying to nitpick here, Zoula, and you are cramping our style with all your logic. BAZINGA!
Zoula said: Can't people just CTRL+scroll to change the size if they're finding things too large/small? Or do you mean more like formatting of words per line or something? I would love it if they would.  Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with all web browsers out there, so I'm not sure if it's possible with some of them.
1585262040
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael D. said: This is an incredibly useful and power tool you have here GiGs.   One has to wonder with as powerful as this is and how useful it is why does Universal Chat Menu not show up in the drop down list for installing scripts?  This is way more useful than torch or heartbeat.  IMHO. Its not there because I havent submitted it to the one-click library yet. :) 
1585262244
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael D. said: GiGs said: I'm sorry, I do need specific text because I cant see from the pictures. (I have sight issues.) Though that text box containing the wiki page link should definitely be wider. Going too wide has issues on roll20, because you also have the sidebars etc. 850px is kind of a standard unofficial upper limit. Perosnally I'd go much narrower, because I like to see the sheet and the map at the same time, but it's common to emulate the character sheet, so I went with that. Well, I've stayed out of this because in the end this isn't that important to me.  But, I did some training with a few of my players who use the online sheet yesterday before we have our game on Sat.  I have received the opposite complaints.  On their laptops the text is already hard to read in some areas.  I would have to say other than the complaints that come with learning how to do something new that you already knew how to do because the sheet changed (which I'm ignoring, sorry you don't like change, this is better, get over it) that the small text complaint was the biggest complaint.  So I call that a definite win.  Admittedly, we're all passing middle age.  However, be careful with what you shrink.  Not everybody is playing on a large monitor.   Just my 2 cents.   And I'm out again. No problem, I hear you. I'm not planning on reducing the screen size. I know the text is small in a bunch of places (especially the weapons and powers edit section) unfortunately.
1585262596
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: I'm sorry if the oldsters in your group aren't willing to work with it.  If I were GiGs, I would say "screw the possible changes I could work on making for this, it is what it is, and most people are ecstatic to have it."   Hehe, that is pretty much my attitude, though spoken a bit more diplomatically. If it's an actual glitch (like the bonus dice button text not fitting for some people), that should be fixed. But if it's just a matter of opinion, I'll consider what people suggest, but I also have to consider that every suggestion one person likes another might dislike, so I ultimately have to do what I think is best (and consider whether its worth it if it takes a lot of work).
1585262745
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: Zoula said: Can't people just CTRL+scroll to change the size if they're finding things too large/small? Or do you mean more like formatting of words per line or something? I would love it if they would.  Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with all web browsers out there, so I'm not sure if it's possible with some of them. It's possible with Firefox and Chrome, and they are the only two browsers that roll20 officially supports, Honestly, webdesign is such a minefield, its a massive benefit to sheet designers only having to focus on those two browsers.
1585264550
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael D. said: And on to the other complain (which I'm calling a complaint, it wasn't really that, it was more grumbling).  In the possibilities section.  We play with cosm specific ones.  I have one character carrying around NE, another carrying around AY, etc.  They are wanting the number on the top that everybody sees to be their total for everything (general, and cosm specific).  Which is great because we can tie that number to their tokens so everybody at the table can see how many possibilities in total everybody has.  Makes cards like transfer, and cosm cards that give extra possibilities easier to use because the players can see online just like at the table how many possibilities are out there, who is short, who needs to transfer to whom, or do we take the risk of the dynoattack cosm card, etc. So, all that's good.  But, if the number on the character sheet is the total, they have no way to track general.  They were wondering if "general" possibilities could be added to the list of cosm specific ones so there is a spot for everything.  I realize that they can do math (hey, you have 5 possibilities, 2 AY and 1 NE, so 2 are general), they don't want to do math.  So I told them I would ask. I am wqondering about adding a general field on the cosm possibilities, but it does complicate how the status possibilities tracking works. If its just to show a sum of all cosm and the possibilities box from status, it is possible, but the status section is still separate from it so it doesnt seem very useful (and would likely lead to demands to move the status possibilities there too, and there's a reason I didnt do that!) My intention with the cosm possibilities section is its mainly for recording between sessions. Players will have only 1 or two (if they have any), and its a lot of screen estate to give to them when a lot of people dont even use them. I would expect players to use cards, or status markers on the tokens, to track current and changing possibilities. I think that's the best approach for tracking cosm possibilities. But I'll think about it and maybe I'll come up with an elegant approach that isnt too much work. 
GiGs said: Hehe, that is pretty much my attitude, though spoken a bit more diplomatically. ...so I ultimately have to do what I think is best (and consider whether its worth it if it takes a lot of work). Diplomatic... I have never been accused of that.  I've found diplomacy can do far more harm than good.  You absolutely have to decide what's best, which is why I've only made suggestions, rather than demands.
GiGs said: I am wqondering about adding a general field on the cosm possibilities, but it does complicate how the status possibilities tracking works. If its just to show a sum of all cosm and the possibilities box from status, it is possible, but the status section is still separate from it so it doesnt seem very useful (and would likely lead to demands to move the status possibilities there too, and there's a reason I didnt do that!) My intention with the cosm possibilities section is its mainly for recording between sessions. Players will have only 1 or two (if they have any), and its a lot of screen estate to give to them when a lot of people dont even use them. I would expect players to use cards, or status markers on the tokens, to track current and changing possibilities. I think that's the best approach for tracking cosm possibilities. But I'll think about it and maybe I'll come up with an elegant approach that isnt too much work.  Yes, please, don't do to much.  You have put lots of work into this already and it is great as is.  If this is a feature enhancement that comes 6 months from now or never I'll still be totally satisfied.  I just wanted to pass the feedback on from users.  I do know that for my group, being able to track all individually even if they don't add up automatically or have the cool + / - buttons would be useful.  But you are right.  As soon as you add a general to the list then others are going to complain that they don't automatically sum to the total, and why don't all of them have + / - buttons, and, and, and.  Since you are volunteering your time you have to draw the line somewhere.    
1585279772
Zoula
KS Backer
One thing I noticed before, but was reminded by my players tonight is the checkbox for use Tokens in the setting popup is veeerrrryyyy  close to the Adventure tab and often has you accidentally going there when trying to set things up. 
1585281607
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thats easily fixed, I'll add a little extra margin padding there.
1585322251
Zoula
KS Backer
Is there any way to increase or decrease the stymied/vulnerable level via macro?
1585341035
TiaMaster said: I have had no complaints so far about anything being hard to read or too small - or anything really. But I must be honest, if any of my players were playing on a laptop, I would tell them to go get a monitor for cheap's sake. Or do like one of my guys and use the TV with your lappy. The ONLY spot where I think the text is too small is when you add a weapon or power.  Since that area is collapsible, I think the text could be larger - and just make the collapsible area larger. GiGs I'll give you fifty damn dollars if you put aside those other frivolous projects and work on these tabs. Look, I know you are wealthy, or at LEAST well off (from our previous conversations), but fifty bucks just for doing the highest priority thing in your life right now is not bad.
1585351008
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Zoula said: Is there any way to increase or decrease the stymied/vulnerable level via macro? Macros cant change things on a character sheet. But API scripts can. Does your KS Backer tag include pro membership? If so, you could use ChatSetAttr to change the level. If so. I';ll figure out the commands needed.
1585352858
Zoula
KS Backer
Indeed I do have Pro GiGs said: Zoula said: Is there any way to increase or decrease the stymied/vulnerable level via macro? Macros cant change things on a character sheet. But API scripts can. Does your KS Backer tag include pro membership? If so, you could use ChatSetAttr to change the level. If so. I';ll figure out the commands needed.
1585360779
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here's a macro using chatSetAttr that will let you set stymied or vulnerable to 0, -2, or -4. !setattr --sel --?{Status|stymied|vulnerable}|?{Level|0|-2|-4} !setattr --sel --?{Status}_level|[[?{Level}/-2]] It'll ask you which you want to set, and then the new level. Remember that you dont have to click the forms that appear. When the form appears, you can click the up/down arrows to cycle through the options, and click enter to select one, so it is pretty quick. I'll be adding some sheet workers to support the script I've mentioned a few times, that will make this simpler (and let you add or subtract, not have to set a specified level).
1585373833
Zoula
KS Backer
Excellent. Looks like it works great. Now a single button push adds a status marker and adjusts the sheet. Probably can't use it when large groups get mixed conditions but overall should speed things up!
1585417953
Might be able to do that with TokenMod.
Wait, you can get things on the sheet to automatically add Token Markers to individual tokens?
1585438937
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: Wait, you can get things on the sheet to automatically add Token Markers to individual tokens? If you're a Pro user, and use API scripts. TokenMod is a must-have for any Pro campaign.
1585502592

Edited 1585502641
GiGs said: Here's what the current work in progress looks like: The code used to create it: !chatmenu @{selected|character_id} {template:torg}{{who=@{selected|character_name}}} {{who=Chat Menu}} {{what=@{selected|character_name}}} --title:Attributes --CHA|DEX|MIN|SPI|STR --title:Interaction --Intimidate|Maneuver|Taunt|Trick --title:Attacks --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|Attack --title:Damage --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|damage  The Attributes and Interaction sections coud be manually expended, and you could add some other skills. And you might have some other stuff in there, like reporting toughness and shock. The attacks section (and the damage section not shownm, because this character has a ridiculous number of attacks and the pic would be huge) is autogenerated - you get one button automatically for each attack you have. So...I like the look of the roll template for Torg so I thought it would be nice to update some of my existing macros for lights and things to use the Torg template.  This is what I get.  I realize that you are updating the buttons and things with a revised template that is not out yet.  But what I noticed is that I have no title.  Apparently there is a different format for your Torg template than there is for the default.  How do I get the title to appear?  Or perhaps there is something in the formatting and doing this isn't possible?   My macro call is as follows.  All I did so far was replace &{template:default} with &{template:torg} /w gm &{template:torg}  {{name=GM Macros}} {{Lights= [Lights On](~GMmacros|light)
1585527386
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's because I was showcasing a feature for the the next version. I should be able to upload it later tonight in time for the update tomorrow/tuesday.
1585542565

Edited 1585544628
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I was able to replicate the "settings -> roll buttontriggering the adventure tab" issue. This problem occurs if you miss the button, even very very slightly, but the adventure tab is underneath where you click. HTM/CSS doesnt care that there's a form between where you click and the button underneath, it just detects the area of the screen you clicked. It is possible to correct for this, but it's easier to move the form so it doesnt happen :) I've moved the settings tab rightwards a little, and moved the checkboxes rightward too, so they dont overlap the adventure tab.  On firefox, in my view, the settings pane moves down a bit so its well away from the adventure tab.
1585547237

Edited 1585547384
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A certain miscreant made this suggestion over on the piazza forum: Sir Alain Fisk  wrote:  ↑ Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:39 pm Y'know, GiGs, and I'm being honest and, hopefully, helpfully creative, here... what about reversing the counts in the status boxes, themselves? So, say someone has a Spirit of 7, the box would be KO, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 instead of what is there, now, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, KO, so hitting the minus sign would reduce the number of available Shock, the Derived Values box would show 7 / 7 instead of 0 / 7, as it does, now. I know Shock is easier to deal with than Wounds, though, so it may not help to change wounds from 0, 1, 2, 3 to Defeat, 1, 2, 3. Just something to think about. I thought it would be worth posting my response here, too, since I havent fully explained my reasoning for doing it this way.  My response:  ↑ The problem is, thats not how it works. Notice this KO, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 represents 7 points to knockout, but this 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, KO represents 8 points to knockout. If you have 7 shock, you are still conscious when you have taken 7 damage. You pass out when you take 1 more than your shock. The official rules text: When a character suffers Shock  beyond  his maximum (usually equal to his Spirit), he’s Knocked Out This is why you count up, because if you count down, players assume you pass out on zero, but thats not true. It just feels weird to have people still conscious and have a score of 0. Wounds work the same way. You go 0, 1, 2, 3, Defeat, not 3, 2, 1, Defeat. Again its 1 wound more than your Wounds total that causes a Defeat check. I did it this way because it helps people follow the rules, and keeps pcs conscious longer!  Generally speaking, I'd prefer to count down too, but for TorgE, that leads you into miscounting how much damage you can take. Counting up also makes implementing certain rules easier (like wound modifiers), which is another contributing factor, but the above is the main reason.
1585554984
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I just committed an update to the sheet which contains: Tharkold typo fix Various minor styling updates (hopefully this will stop the Adventure tab being misclicked)  New button styling for the rolltemplate, as shown in previous posts A first stab at the Story Tab: I didnt have much time to plan this out, but time will be scarce this week so I put this version up now and may tweak it later. Advancement Repeating section: on the story tab you can enter each advancement you buy, and it will autocalculate spent xp and update unspent xp. For those who have spent xp already, it enters a "Previously Bought Advances" row with an XP total equal whatever you spent.  If you have any suggests for what sort of things should go on the Story tab I'm all ears. I see it as both an expansion of the bio tab (a place to enter your background history and character description) as well as a place to record anything you want to about your characters adventures.  Chances are it doesnt need tweaking, but if you have suggestions, send them in.
1585555134
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael D. said: My macro call is as follows.  All I did so far was replace &{template:default} with &{template:torg} /w gm &{template:torg}  {{name=GM Macros}} {{Lights= [Lights On](~GMmacros|light) When you do use the new template, it use {{what= or {{who= instead of {{name= . The rest is fine. I was a bit too cute in choosing the header names and will change them in a later update to title and subtitle .
GiGs said: I just committed an update to the sheet which contains: Tharkold typo fix Various minor styling updates (hopefully this will stop the Adventure tab being misclicked)  New button styling for the rolltemplate, as shown in previous posts A first stab at the Story Tab: I didnt have much time to plan this out, but time will be scarce this week so I put this version up now and may tweak it later. Advancement Repeating section: on the story tab you can enter each advancement you buy, and it will autocalculate spent xp and update unspent xp. For those who have spent xp already, it enters a "Previously Bought Advances" row with an XP total equal whatever you spent.  If you have any suggests for what sort of things should go on the Story tab I'm all ears. I see it as both an expansion of the bio tab (a place to enter your background history and character description) as well as a place to record anything you want to about your characters adventures.  Chances are it doesnt need tweaking, but if you have suggestions, send them in. I know me and mine would like a place to record mounts and vehicles.  Those are separate from pets which engage in combat (and usually get their own character sheet), but still need to be tracked and do have stats in a chase.   We talked about if the sheet would auto-calculate advancement or if it would just be a spot to track.  The fact that it does is sweet!  So...if my heroes really wanted to (since I make them track all advancement in the player bio), they could enter all data one line at a time and have a record stored within the character sheet?  AWESOME! Oh...and I said before we play at the table and online at the same time.  Traveling for work these last few weeks, so I GM'ed remote while the guys congregated with laptops.  A few of them had been restive to the online system since we started 2 years ago.  After seeing the new sheet, UCM, and all the new features they spent the day inputting their character into the online character sheet while playing.  That speaks volumes to the amount of work you have done and how well received it is.  You should be proud.  
GiGs said: A certain miscreant made this suggestion over on the piazza forum: Sir Alain Fisk  wrote:  ↑ Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:39 pm Y'know, GiGs, and I'm being honest and, hopefully, helpfully creative, here... what about reversing the counts in the status boxes, themselves? So, say someone has a Spirit of 7, the box would be KO, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 instead of what is there, now, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, KO, so hitting the minus sign would reduce the number of available Shock, the Derived Values box would show 7 / 7 instead of 0 / 7, as it does, now. I know Shock is easier to deal with than Wounds, though, so it may not help to change wounds from 0, 1, 2, 3 to Defeat, 1, 2, 3. Just something to think about. I thought it would be worth posting my response here, too, since I havent fully explained my reasoning for doing it this way.  My response:  ↑ The problem is, thats not how it works. Notice this KO, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 represents 7 points to knockout, but this 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, KO represents 8 points to knockout. If you have 7 shock, you are still conscious when you have taken 7 damage. You pass out when you take 1 more than your shock. The official rules text: When a character suffers Shock  beyond  his maximum (usually equal to his Spirit), he’s Knocked Out This is why you count up, because if you count down, players assume you pass out on zero, but thats not true. It just feels weird to have people still conscious and have a score of 0. Wounds work the same way. You go 0, 1, 2, 3, Defeat, not 3, 2, 1, Defeat. Again its 1 wound more than your Wounds total that causes a Defeat check. I did it this way because it helps people follow the rules, and keeps pcs conscious longer!  Generally speaking, I'd prefer to count down too, but for TorgE, that leads you into miscounting how much damage you can take. Counting up also makes implementing certain rules easier (like wound modifiers), which is another contributing factor, but the above is the main reason. Agree with everything you said.  The game mechanic is shock goes up till you reach your limit, wounds go up till you reach your limit, possibilities go down till you reach zero.  That's the way the game is built and that is the way the rules work in all the published material.  IF GM's want to change the way they track it at their table, then by all means do so.  But for the rest of us, the official sheet should support the game rules and mechanics as written in the rule book.  We should not be forced to play the game in a manner inconsistent with the official rules on the official character sheet because of personal preference.   Thank you for sticking to the rules Gig's.  I appreciate it.
1585610366
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks, Michael :) Pauly, you made a big post about formatting suggestions. I havent had a chance to go over that yet, but I will when i have time. I just wanted to let you know I didn't ignore it. 
1585613857

Edited 1585613922
GiGs said: A certain miscreant made this suggestion over on the piazza forum: Generally speaking, I'd prefer to count down too, but for TorgE, that leads you into miscounting how much damage you can take. Counting up also makes implementing certain rules easier (like wound modifiers), which is another contributing factor, but the above is the main reason. This miscreant, this brigand, this Sir Alain Fisk... let me find 'im and I'll run 'im through!!! Oh, wait... LOL Your reasoning is brilliant, GiGs, and I'll let this rest, hehe. GiGs said: I just committed an update to the sheet which contains: Advancement Repeating section: on the story tab you can enter each advancement you buy, and it will autocalculate spent xp and update unspent xp. For those who have spent xp already, it enters a "Previously Bought Advances" row with an XP total equal whatever you spent.  If you have any suggests for what sort of things should go on the Story tab I'm all ears. I see it as both an expansion of the bio tab (a place to enter your background history and character description) as well as a place to record anything you want to about your characters adventures. The Advancement Repeating section is an absolutely wonderful addition; I thought you already had planned to add that, and I for one am grateful for it.  Suggestions for the story tab... Will it be possible to track the names of the adventures played (though an adventure name would not be a requirement) and a way to track war times, such as War Day 3 - 5 ~OR~ April 6 - 8, 2017, etc.? Michael D. said: I know me and mine would like a place to record mounts and vehicles.  Those are separate from pets which engage in combat (and usually get their own character sheet), but still need to be tracked and do have stats in a chase. So...if my heroes really wanted to (since I make them track all advancement in the player bio), they could enter all data one line at a time and have a record stored within the character sheet?  AWESOME! That speaks volumes to the amount of work you have done and how well received it is.  You should be proud. Along with vehicles and mounts, should we have a place to track minions and followers, as well?  I couldn't agree more about your achievement, here, GiGs, you SHOULD be very happy with the work you've done.  "You've done the man's work, here, sir!" Michael D. said: Agree with everything you said.  The game mechanic is shock goes up till you reach your limit, wounds go up till you reach your limit, possibilities go down till you reach zero.  That's the way the game is built and that is the way the rules work in all the published material.  IF GM's want to change the way they track it at their table, then by all means do so.  But for the rest of us, the official sheet should support the game rules and mechanics as written in the rule book.  We should not be forced to play the game in a manner inconsistent with the official rules on the official character sheet because of personal preference.   Thank you for sticking to the rules Gig's.  I appreciate it. Michael, let's begin with, first off, I did not recommend any matter of tracking wounds or shock that is outside the rules.  Second, on a TABLETOP, for Pete's sake, you do indeed track things upwards, and I do not disagree with that.  However, in ONLINE TABLETOP games, EVERY SINGLE ONE I HAVE EVER PLAYED on here, or anywhere else, you COUNT DOWN.  It is a visual psychological issue for nearly any Player, including me.  That is how it's done on a VIRTUAL TABLETOP and, thus far, it's not gone against the rules of ANY game out there. Third, I don't understand what it is you're holding against ME that makes YOU so combative, but knock it off.  I have not attacked you, I have not denigrated anything you've said, and I would appreciate it if you would stop attacking me.  Look, I've done my time in the Army, I've done time in prison, as a matter of fact, and I was part of the MechWarrior Online community -which was extremely corrosive- so there's a LOT I've learned to put up with;  I'm thoroughly tired of dealing with you.  "Thank you for sticking to the rules Gig's.  I appreciate it."  I see things differently than you do, that's all, as EVERY GM sees this or that or the other thing differently than other GMs.  I was not suggesting breaking with the frickin' rules and you know it.  Knock it off! GiGs said: Pauly, you made a big post about formatting suggestions. I havent had a chance to go over that yet, but I will when i have time. I just wanted to let you know I didn't ignore it.  I'm pretty certain you've already addressed all of my suggestions, so unless you, indeed, have not, please don't worry about it. I think that's it for the evening.
1585624771
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It looks like there'll be a delay on this weeks update. It was rejected and i don't know why. I'm chasing things up as best I can.
1585625746

Edited 1585678581
∇ince
Pro
Sheet Author
GiGs said: It looks like there'll be a delay on this weeks update. It was rejected and i don't know why. I'm chasing things up as best I can. Same happened to me...
1585625978
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you sure that's the reason? That would seem to be a very common occurrence with all people using the sync app across github as a whole, so i'm wary.
1585626331

Edited 1585678548
∇ince
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry, I didn't mean to hi-jack your thread.  ;-(  We can PM if you want.
1585626530
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Probably best to discuss it either privately or in another thread, for visibility of others using the app.
1585666878
hi GIGs, how do you manage vehicles on roll20? did you create a sheet for that ? 
GiGs said: It looks like there'll be a delay on this weeks update. It was rejected and i don't know why. I'm chasing things up as best I can. Cool.  Thank you for letting us know.
1585683901
Where can I grab the sheet from while waiting on it to be accepted, GiGs. I know you said you were not going to update the github anymore. Is it possible to get it somewhere so Pro users can have it?
1585705547
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TiaMaster said: Where can I grab the sheet from while waiting on it to be accepted, GiGs. I know you said you were not going to update the github anymore. Is it possible to get it somewhere so Pro users can have it? It's in my fork of the github repo - it will always be there, since because of the way github works, i have to update it there in order to push to roll20. That's here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/G-G-G/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Torg%20Eternity" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/G-G-G/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Torg%20Eternity</a>
Have you found, or has Roll 20 reported to you what issue(s) there may have been with the updated sheet?&nbsp; Size limit, positioning, something sticking off the side, etc.?&nbsp; Just remember, it's always the last thing you find and it's usually the smallest, most annoying, least noticeable error, hehe. Michael D, good form.&nbsp; Thank you for speaking with me about my recent issue with you; I am grateful.
1585762571
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
After some investigation we realized it wasn't Roll20 who delayed the sheet, but the trouble was caused by a mis-configuration on a new app a couple of us sheet authors used for the first time, but we now know how to do things differently to avoid this trouble in the future. Originally we thought it was something done by Roll20, but that was incorrect. Things will work out normally next week.
1585764626
Hey again. I used the github code (using your link) and updated my campaign.&nbsp; The Axioms:Magic &nbsp;issue is back.
1585773013

Edited 1585773029
Zoula
KS Backer
Perhaps it's too late to matter for most but I think I've found that characters with the basic automatic 1 add in reality &nbsp;from the old sheet when get updated to the new one don't get that add put on their sheet. Whereas characters with 2 or more adds translate just fine. Again, since everyone has already been updated I guess it's a bit late lol. But be on the lookout for your characters and monsters that have updated.&nbsp;
1585773287

Edited 1585773432
TiaMaster said: Hey again. I used the github code (using your link) and updated my campaign.&nbsp; The Axioms:Magic &nbsp;issue is back. The community game has the new version. Axioms:Magic still looks good there. The github link seems to point to the old version of the character sheet. It still has nothing in the Story Tab
1585797880
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Weird, I'll have to check the github file. And yes, Andreas is correct, it looks like an app I was using interfered with the update process.
1585798180
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Zoula said: Perhaps it's too late to matter for most but I think I've found that characters with the basic automatic 1 add in reality &nbsp;from the old sheet when get updated to the new one don't get that add put on their sheet. Whereas characters with 2 or more adds translate just fine. Again, since everyone has already been updated I guess it's a bit late lol. But be on the lookout for your characters and monsters that have updated.&nbsp; Curses! It does seem too late to do anything about it now.&nbsp;
1585908288
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I just resubmitted last weeks commit, and you can find it here if you're Pro and dont want to wait (this will be the new permanent home for the files): <a href="https://github.com/G-G-G/roll20-character-sheets/blob/torgeternity/Torg%20Eternity/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/G-G-G/roll20-character-sheets/blob/torgeternity/Torg%20Eternity/</a>