Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Torg Eternity] Sheet redesign thread

So all the characters transferred over great.  Except for one thing.  Even when the "Other" skills are selected in the popup, none of the characters sheet display them.  Any suggestions?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's weird. Can you show a screenshot of one of the characters, with the skill popup displayed, and the other section. Also, send me an invite by PM to your game so i can have a look. Make sure to make one or more of the characters editable by all players. I'm going to bed now, but I'll have a look in the morning.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Last week's commit was finally accepted this week, so if it's not live already, it should go live sometime today. Changes include: The corrected style for axioms, for those who it was too cramped (and some small changes of a similar nature here and there) New button styles in the rolltemplate, so they fit names of variable length Repeating section for spending advances on tab 2 A lot of stuff on tab 2, but the design isnt set in stone. I'm open to suggestions for tweaking it.
Michael W. has also opened this issue on the Piazza forums, but I am way out of my depth for helping, GiGs.  FrankG also had this problem, I guess, because he commented about a way to get that Other skills tab open. Alright, I'm about to go look at the updated sheet; I don't know whether or not it's up, yet, but here's any feedback I have... First, it IS live, as of 9:05am on Tuesday, 7 April.  Thank you for that.  The Story tab is pretty dog-gone nice, thus far. I'm looking at my oldest son's character, Detective Alexander Pepper, and I notice a couple of things right off... 1) Can we have the extended boxes open, here, like they do on the Abilities page, for Weapons and Powers, Armor, Equipment, etc., by clicking on the box title, please? 2) Deeds and Exploits has the ability to expand each line, but not the Glory record.  I would argue there's more to be recorded for Glory than for Deeds and Exploits, so would we be able to expand those Glory items to record story notes related to the Glory!, please?  I believe both are necessary. 3) The Advancement Track is functional and wonderful as it is.  However, I might recommend adding an Advancement Planner, like they have on the back of the archetype/pre-gen sheets.  This would allow Players to develop their desires for Advancements they want to pick up in the future but don't want to search for every time they want to see what each Advancement does.  Now, for my Players I've put in all of the relevant information for Perks from everything up to and including Delphi Missions: Living Land in handouts, so they can easily copy what they want into their sheets.  However, I don't think there are many GMs out there who have also done that, so they might want to be able to copy or type in basic descriptions and what-not from PDF files.  Also, a way to do this may not exist, but having a button on each waiting Advancement, which would allow it to go active when the Player is ready to advance their Character would be a very powerful and awesome thing, especially if it has a confirmation pop-up. 4) For the whole sheet, Abilities, Story, and everything moving forward, I know when we click the modify button on any particular section we're supposed to be able to re-arrange the line-items to our liking, our level of import; however, I've never been able to do it and, frankly, it's not really been important, but it leads me to a follow-on section from #3, above.  For the Advancements section, if you could get that re-adjustment ability working for the whole sheet, Player's could rearrange their Perks, in particular, and then the cost for each Perk could be re-calculated as a Player rearranges things, automagically. Again, I don't know whether or not any of these things are possible, but they sure would be nice. :) GiGs, fantastic work.  Huzzah!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Regarding #4, that's not something I have any control over. The behaviour of those elements is one of those things that is a native part of roll20 and not something we sheet designers program or control. We do have some ability to influence to appearance (not function, just appearance) of the elements involved. It's posisble something I've done is hiding necessary elements. When you click modify, you should get a box with 3 horizontal lines for each row in the section, as shown to the left here Do you see those? If so, you should just be able to drag them up and down to reposition them. (The position isnt exactly ideal in this case...) If you do see these, and they dont work, there's nothing I can do and you should raise a bug report. If you don't see them, I might be able to do something to make them appear. Once I have an opportunity to look at your game and figure out why they aren't appearing.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Regarding #1 and #2: those are good ideas, and definitely something I can do with very little work - the best kind of feature requests! For #3 thats an interesting idea. I might implement that, but it won't be as high in my to-be-done list (since i still have tabs 3 and 4 to do).
If the character sheet is popped out in its own browser window, you can't re-order repeating section items.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks, Rabulias. I never use sheets popped out (because of things like this lol), so it would never have occurred to me.
GiGs said: Regarding #4, that's not something I have any control over. The behaviour of those elements is one of those things that is a native part of roll20 and not something we sheet designers program or control. We do have some ability to influence to appearance (not function, just appearance) of the elements involved. It's posisble something I've done is hiding necessary elements. When you click modify, you should get a box with 3 horizontal lines for each row in the section, as shown to the left here Do you see those? If so, you should just be able to drag them up and down to reposition them. (The position isnt exactly ideal in this case...) If you do see these, and they dont work, there's nothing I can do and you should raise a bug report. If you don't see them, I might be able to do something to make them appear. Once I have an opportunity to look at your game and figure out why they aren't appearing. Correct, I see them and they do not work.&nbsp; I have put up a bug report, here, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8416253/adjustment-tabs-not-working/?pageforid=8416253#post-8416253" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8416253/adjustment-tabs-not-working/?pageforid=8416253#post-8416253</a> .&nbsp; I am using the sheet you just completed, with no modifications.&nbsp; I am thinking about building a hybrid damage system for my game, between old and new Torg; for MY OPINION, although the USI author's who re-engineered my old favorite game of all time into my new favorite game of all time, taking away some of the crunch also took away some of what made it my favorite game of all time back in the day.&nbsp; I just have to figure out if there's a possibility (pun intended) of doing it.&nbsp; The new damage system is entirely too generic and the push system, which helped to make the game cinematic, is also gone.&nbsp; I just don't know if there's any way for me to load a custom sheet specific to my game, and I WILL NOT mess with anyone else's. Rabulias said: If the character sheet is popped out in its own browser window, you can't re-order repeating section items. I'll be damned, I didn't know that!!!&nbsp; Thank you, Rabulias!&nbsp; I now need to go back and at least edit my bug report, because it SHOULD be able to do it regardless. I actually prefer all my sheets to be popped out, because it's a pain in the tookus, otherwise, to switch back and forth all the time to do the simplest of tasks, and I've not yet begun to study, in earnest, how macro's work. Thanks, fella's, I appreciate it.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: I actually prefer all my sheets to be popped out, because it's a pain in the tookus, otherwise, to switch back and forth all the time to do the simplest of tasks, and I've not yet begun to study, in earnest, how macro's work. there are a couple of deficiencies with popped out sheets. I can understand wanting to use them, but I dont expect a bug report will lead to change here, I think it would take a major infrastructure overhaul to make popped out sheets work properly. In the meantime, I suggest popping them back in temporarily when something doesnt seem to be working, and popping them out again for general use. I just don't know if there's any way for me to load a custom sheet specific to my game, and I WILL NOT mess with anyone else's. You need to be a Pro subscriber to use custom sheets. If you do go that route, I dont have any issue with you modifying this sheet for your own purpose. I'd be happy to answer questions about what changes you'd need to make, but once you go the custom sheet route, you lose out on updates. But I've done that for a couple of games, too, so I understand the need.
If anyone get the UCM thing working can you post it?
GiGs said: there are a couple of deficiencies with popped out sheets. I can understand wanting to use them, but I dont expect a bug report will lead to change here, I think it would take a major infrastructure overhaul to make popped out sheets work properly. In the meantime, I suggest popping them back in temporarily when something doesnt seem to be working, and popping them out again for general use. I just don't know if there's any way for me to load a custom sheet specific to my game, and I WILL NOT mess with anyone else's. You need to be a Pro subscriber to use custom sheets. If you do go that route, I dont have any issue with you modifying this sheet for your own purpose. I'd be happy to answer questions about what changes you'd need to make, but once you go the custom sheet route, you lose out on updates. But I've done that for a couple of games, too, so I understand the need. That's actually how I instructed my friends to do, to remove them from pop-out in their settings, make their changes and, if they prefer it, restore them to pop-out.&nbsp; The rearrangement thing is really not all that huge and, now that Rabulias point that out, it'll be cake. Thank you for the offer.&nbsp; If I ever get to the point of taking on a Pro account, I may contact you.&nbsp; In all honesty, I'm looking at moving to Foundry VTT as soon as I can afford it.&nbsp; It's due out May 22nd and it has a crap-ton of features I really want, especially things like making miles and miles of maps, focusing music on particular locations or characters, etc.
OK=kay ,GiGs, the game is launched, an you should have an invite.&nbsp; Linda Carver is accessible to all players.&nbsp; Let me know if there is a problem.

Edited 1586295899
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: That's actually how I instructed my friends to do, to remove them from pop-out in their settings, make their changes and, if they prefer it, restore them to pop-out.&nbsp; The rearrangement thing is really not all that huge and, now that Rabulias point that out, it'll be cake. Thank you for the offer.&nbsp; If I ever get to the point of taking on a Pro account, I may contact you.&nbsp; In all honesty, I'm looking at moving to Foundry VTT as soon as I can afford it.&nbsp; It's due out May 22nd and it has a crap-ton of features I really want, especially things like making miles and miles of maps, focusing music on particular locations or characters, etc. I looked at that - I didn't see anything that would help get it up and running with TORG though. Many links are broken on the site, including the community demo.
TiaMaster said: I looked at that - I didn't see anything that would help get it up and running with TORG though. No doubt there is going to be some work involved with getting it up and running.&nbsp; However, watching all the video's I'm going to say it might very well be a lot easier than folks will give it credit for.&nbsp; Regardless, I may buy the program package, but I'm uncertain I'll be leaving Roll 20 any time soon.&nbsp; All I know is, the features built into it that I've seen in action, already, are sweet compared to Roll 20.&nbsp; And, for only $50 for the package, and then lifetime upgrades -I don't know whether those will be free, or not- for a game I can put in my own web space and keep all my bandwidth for my game... I don't know, it sounds pretty good to me.

Edited 1586427570
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael, I had a look at the Linda Carver sheet in your campaign, and I cant identify a problem. When I look at the sheet, I can see the Other skills of Dodge, Evidence Analysis, Find Reality, Scholar, Stealth, Streetwise and Willpower. When I click the Skills heading, I get the popup, as shown here (this is Linda Carver's sheet): And when i check or uncheck any skills, they appear or disappear from the Other section. Are you seeing some other behaviour? Am I misunderstanding the problem? Also what browser are you using? Are you and your players using any browser extensions? If so try disabling them all temporarily and see if the problem is corrected.

Edited 1586514624
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael W. said: OK=kay ,GiGs, the game is launched, an you should have an invite.&nbsp; Linda Carver is accessible to all players.&nbsp; Let me know if there is a problem. Update: it looks like this problem is fixed, though it appears to have fixed itself. It doesnt appear to have been a problem with the sheet - maybe some browser glitch.

Edited 1586768255
Hi, everyone… I'm VERY happy with the new sheet, it's wonderful, especially when you have players "allergic" to rules ;) I tried to use the option "Dommage: choose target", and each time I click on a token, I have the answer =&gt; "No attribute was found for targeted token by the name of toughness." I read the documentation on the wiki, and found "The final option, Choose Target prompts you to choose a token as the target and gets the Toughness from the target. This requires the GM set up tokens properly, and goes well with Use Tokens for Roll Tracking ." All the sheets are linked to the their own token, the settings are "Use tokens for roll tracking" and "Damage: choose target" for all of them. What I'm a doing wrong ?

Edited 1586769431
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the positive comment :) I'm not sure what is happening here, if you have the tokens set up. Can you set at least two of your characters to Editable by All Players, and send me a PM to your game or a copy of the game. I'll have look.
@Anne : I have a bit of experience with this, so I have a question or few to ask you... 1) Did you completely build out your targets, as thought building a full Player Character for the game? 2) Did you wait to "Use the Selected Token" until you had the token completely set up with relation to that full Character? 3) Assuming you have built your full Character sheet (1, above) and you built out your Character Token BEFORE using it as your selected token for that Character, did you then drag the NAME of the character onto your VTT to get the Token out there properly? I know these seem like silly questions, but it is a process to get all of this to work right.
Hi all, Andeas from Germany here. We are running a Torg Eternity campain over Roll20 and we are just starting to use the character sheets, they are really nifty :) But would it be possible to include&nbsp; internationalization ? I would eagerly volunteer to translate ...

Edited 1586959533
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's something I'd definitely like to add, but its very time consuming, and my time has become limited right now. I'll do it when i can. The providing translations part is separate from actually setting up the sheet to support them.
When the sheet will be finished (now it seems premature), if someone can do the editing in the "translation procedure for a sheet" (I don't understand how it works), I can provide all the officiel translated names for the French version of the game. This way, we will have an FR option for the sheet ;) Please contact me if you are interested.

Edited 1587047407
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Aright, here is a start I slapped together in 20min with my ACSI script, and some cleanup. It only translates things direct seen on the sheet, but doesn't do anything to tool-tips, titles, placeholder, roll templates, or sheetworkers. This is due to the script being primitive and not able to take them into account, so those will need to be done manually like translations usually. Oddly enough the .json my script made had tons of tags missing so I had to use the i18nOut method to create the translation file. Torg Eternity i18n first draft Who knows, maybe I'll find the time during the summer to rewrite the script in some better framework, and make it less crude.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks, Andreas, i was planning to ask you for help :) I'll check that over when i get a chance.
GiGs, congratulations!&nbsp; You are now a victim of your own success, LOL.&nbsp; That's a great thing, as it means the quality of your work is superb and others feel safe relying on you to help them out. :)
So, GiGs... are you still on break?&nbsp; LOL

Edited 1588311463
This character sheet is pretty handy, thanks! I'm new to roll20 so I don't know about changes, but I definitely like what I see. Here are a couple problems I've encountered: I turned on display for several skills. Now my Perks, Weapons and Powers, and Armor are spaced out along the entire vertical height of the character sheet. It would be nice if they remained compact at the top. See screenshot below. Equipment is placed under the skills list, and since my skills list is long, I have to scroll down to even see that (also in screenshot below). Since there are usually lots of both skills and equipement, it would be nice if Equipment were on the right side, under the shorter Perks, Weapons and Power, and Armor. That would also give room for a notes field for items. (It would be nice to be able to reorder/rearrange all these tables but that's probably a lot more work.) Sometimes when I click Add in the Equpiment list, nothing happens. I wanted to put some blank lines in my Equipment list to visually group related items, but the sheet auto-collapses them. I had to put some garbage text in the field to keep it from disappearing. I would like items in my list to only disappear when I explicitly delete them. When I click Modify in the Equipment list, it works if the character sheet is not popped out. If the character sheet is popped out, however, the reorder buttons don't work at all. If the sheet is popped out, then clicking something to make a roll, makes the roll dialog appear in the main/table window and not the popped-out character window. I am using Firefox 75.0 on macos 10.13.6.

Edited 1588310168
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nik G. said: This character sheet is pretty handy, thanks! I'm new to roll20 so I don't know about changes, but I definitely like what I see. Here are a couple problems I've seen: I turned on display for several skills. Now my Perks, Weapons and Powers, and Armor are spaced out along the entire vertical height of the character sheet. It would be nice if they remained compact at the top. See screenshot below. Equipment is placed under the skills list, and since my skills list is long, I have to scroll down to even see that (also in screenshot below). Since there are usually lots of both skills and equipement, it would be nice if Equipment were on the right side, under the shorter Perks, Weapons and Power, and Armor. (It would be nice to be able to reorder/rearrange all these tables but that's probably a lot more work.) Sometimes when I click Add in the Equpiment list, nothing happens. I wanted to put some blank lines in my Equipment list to visually group related items, but the sheet auto-collapses them. I had to put some garbage text in the field to keep it from disappearing. I would like items in my list to only disappear when I explicitly delete them. When I click Modify in the Equipment list, it works if the character sheet is not popped out. If the character sheet is popped out, however, the reorder buttons don't work at all. If the sheet is popped out, then clicking something to make a roll, makes the roll dialog appear in the main/table window and not the popped-out character window. I changed you bulletpoint list to numbers so I can answer them more clearly. Points 3-6 are roll20 issues. There's nothing I can do about them - it's just the way roll20 works, and users of every sheet have to deal with them. For #1, yes, thats an issue. Unfortunately I dont know how to fix it. If there's an CSS expert reading who knows how to get all the sections to stick to the top of a column in grid layouts, I'd appreciate it. Everything I've tried doesn't work. I hadnt paid it much concern, because it won't be an issue for most users, but I would like to fix it if possible. Regarding #2, you have an unusual situation. Most people aren't going to have things quite as lopsided between the left and right sides. Reordering all the sections just isnt possible - we have certain design limitations to deal with on roll20. Some things you can do on other websites, you cant do here. But for equipment, I have considered swapping Perks and Equipment, as it happens. I could maybe&nbsp; add a configuration setting, so you can choose to swap them. The problem here is equipment is much narrower than the right column, and wont look very good.&nbsp;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: So, GiGs... are you still on break?&nbsp; LOL Pretty much! Answering questions in the forums for sheet workers takes a lot less time than working on a character sheet, so I've been able to do some of that. I also have my own games to prepare and run - my life doesnt revolve around creating the sheet :) That said, I'm hoping to get back on the sheet treadmill soon.
GiGs said: Points 3-6 are roll20 issues. There's nothing I can do about them - it's just the way roll20 works, and users of every sheet have to deal with them. Regarding #2, you have an unusual situation. Most people aren't going to have things quite as lopsided between the left and right sides. Reordering all the sections just isnt possible - we have certain design limitations to deal with on roll20. Some things you can do on other websites, you cant do here. But for equipment, I have considered swapping Perks and Equipment, as it happens. I could maybe&nbsp; add a configuration setting, so you can choose to swap them. The problem here is equipment is much narrower than the right column, and wont look very good. Wow, I can't insert into a quoted region. I'll have to do it all after. Thanks so much for the detailed reply! I will file bugs on roll20 for 3–6. As for arrangement of sections, It would definitely be nice to have the things I click on be closer together. That would mean having Weapons and Powers be on top, near all the stat stuff. Armor could be after that, and then Perks &amp; Equipment, in either order, since those are purely reference lists with nothing to trigger dice rolls &amp; such. Also with regard to equipment being narrow, I would find it useful to have the notes always be visible as an extra column, like the Effect column for Perks. My GM is a web developer so I will ask him if he could help with the CSS thing. Cheers!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nik G. said: My GM is a web developer so I will ask him if he could help with the CSS thing. Cheers! If he has any suggestions, send them by PM to avoid cluttering the thread. Chances are the first things he suggests will be things I've already tried.

Edited 1588320178
Oop, I had a response here, but didn't see that you and Nik had posted again, GiGs. I'll PM you!
GiGs said: Pretty much! Answering questions in the forums for sheet workers takes a lot less time than working on a character sheet, so I've been able to do some of that. I also have my own games to prepare and run - my life doesnt revolve around creating the sheet :) That said, I'm hoping to get back on the sheet treadmill soon. Whaaaaa?!?! ... ;P You're not a Character sheet slave and you have a real life to live?!?! ;P I just wanted to rattle your chain a little bit, hehe.&nbsp; I hope you are actually getting things done, my friend.&nbsp; Thank you. :D
Hey, GiGs, I was being a funny guy a few days ago when I tried rattling your chain.&nbsp; This one's a bit more serious... Ammo is not showing up properly on the sheet.&nbsp; This is the third or fourth weekend I've seen it.&nbsp; I've tried to replace weapons, add new weapons, even made a different character and, initially the numbers stick until you leave the game and Roll 20.&nbsp; However, once I log back into the game the ammo on the line, itself, is 0, even when the number of rounds available remains in the portion we actually fill out. I'm not certain what's going on, but if you need a screenie or something, let me know?

Edited 1588547032
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just to be clear, here's how it works. &nbsp; The ammo on the top, summary, line is your &nbsp; current&nbsp; ammo.&nbsp; The ammo inside the details section&nbsp; is the max ammo, the ammo capacity .&nbsp; You have to enter these values separately*. If you try to enter a current&nbsp; value above the max , it will be reset to the max. So if max is zero, anything you enter in current will be reset to 0. I maybe should add a sheet worker so that whenever you change max, the current value changes to that value.&nbsp; Is this the issue, or is something else happening?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GiGs said: I maybe should add a sheet worker so that whenever you change max, the current value changes to that value.&nbsp; Oh yes, having just been tweaking the code, I remember why I didnt do this. It turns out there's no easy way to distinguish between attributes current or max value changing in a sheet worker. This means that trying to write code to change the current value whenever max changes has the unfortunate side effect that any change to either current or max gets detected, so when you tried to spend ammo, it would automatically get reset to max. That is not what you want. You could never actually use up ammo. Plus the eventinfo.newvalue and eventinfo.previousvalue properties are bugged (they are broken with API scripts, and have been for a looong time, and roll20 havent made any attempt to fix them as far as i can tell) so I've been trying to avoid using them. There might be away around this, but it'll be tricky, and probably more work than is justified-&nbsp; certainly at this point anyway.&nbsp;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've managed to do a little work today. I did find a way around that ammo issue - I changed the ammo_max attribute to ammo_capacity, so they are two separate stats and avoid the eventinfo problem. I just need to write a quick versionator update so that peoples ammo counts dont get erased in the update. I also followed Nik and Jason's suggestion for the Grid problem. Looks like its working. Finally I incorporated Pauly's earlier suggestion relating to the Deeds and Glory sections an the Story tab. I wasnt able to integrate the translations this time. There was an issue with Andreas's code-&nbsp; it mangled the Weapons section, and I dont have time to fix it before this weeks push, so translations have been pushed back.
GiGs said: Just to be clear, here's how it works. &nbsp; The ammo on the top, summary, line is your &nbsp; current&nbsp; ammo.&nbsp; The ammo inside the details section&nbsp; is the max ammo, the ammo capacity .&nbsp; You have to enter these values separately*. If you try to enter a current&nbsp; value above the max , it will be reset to the max. So if max is zero, anything you enter in current will be reset to 0. I maybe should add a sheet worker so that whenever you change max, the current value changes to that value.&nbsp; Is this the issue, or is something else happening? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Oh!&nbsp; Did I miss that in the Torg Sheet Wiki?&nbsp; I apologize, I honestly wasn't aware of that. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; GiGs, thank you for all the work you've done and for explaining how things have changed.&nbsp; I'll push that explanation for my Players.&nbsp; You rock, thank you!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It shouldnt be an issue after this weeks push. Now whenever you change the max value, it assumes you are equipping a new weapon, and changes the current value to match. So when you set up an attack, the current value will be set automatically.
Hmmm, I'll have to see how it will work.&nbsp; Thank you.
Has anyone else had a problem editing unspent xp? I have been doing it for my players by editing it on the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab directly but then when I add xp for a session it "corrects" their unspent xp to seemingly random values.

Edited 1588725476
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That could be worrying if the XP aren't adding up properly, so we need to check that. However: If any of your players are using the new Advances section on the Character Sheet's Story Tab, it will replace whatever you put in the attributes &amp; abilities tab. The Character Sheet tab supersedes the Attributes section of the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab. That Attributes list is not really meant to be used when you are using a Character Sheet (it's a relic from the time before we had character sheets) - you should only put things there that you know arent on the character sheet.&nbsp;
GiGs, the compact right-side stuff looks great, thanks! I also tested the ammo thing and that seems to be working fine. Although, did you know you can set it to a negative value? :-D I thought it would be better to have Weapons &amp; Powers above Armor, but actually it looks pretty good the way it is, since Armor isn't usually gonna have many items. Also hot tip for anybody who wants blank lines in these lists: Put something in the comment box and hide it. The entry won't go away 'cause it has something in it.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nik G. said: GiGs, the compact right-side stuff looks great, thanks! I also tested the ammo thing and that seems to be working fine. Although, did you know you can set it to a negative value? :-D I thought it would be better to have Weapons &amp; Powers above Armor, but actually it looks pretty good the way it is, since Armor isn't usually gonna have many items. That's exactly why I put armour above weapons. You might notice at the wiki page, I have them the the other way around. But I realised people would often beuild up a lot of various attacks and weapons, and that easily could push armour out of view. And as you say, you dont usually have too many armour items so they wont push weapons out of view. Thats good to hear about the right side stuff :) And I didnt consider negative ammo, haha. I may fix that.
Hi there. I am trying out my first Roll20 game tonight and everyone was able to populate their own character sheets for Torg. I have not coded for Roll20 but let me know if you would like some help. -Grant
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I havent forgotten about the translation request, but that's a big job and will take time. In the meantime, I'm looking at the threats tab for my free time this weak and next. I have a plan for the layout, but if there are any things people think should be included, now's the time to suggest them. One think to bear in mind: you often have multiple copies of a Threat (like 7 evil robots or whatever), so having the wound, stymied, etc modifiers&nbsp; on the sheet doesnt make as much sense as it does for a PC. Each individual token might have different modifiers to the next, and so its better to handle them manually with status token markers to remind you of what to apply.&nbsp;

Edited 1589384251
Threat tab I hafta admit is what I’ve been looking forward to. I’m tired of having three character sheets on screen at the same time.
GiGs said: In the meantime, I'm looking at the threats tab for my free time this weak and next. I have a plan for the layout, but if there are any things people think should be included, now's the time to suggest them. One think to bear in mind: you often have multiple copies of a Threat (like 7 evil robots or whatever), so having the wound, stymied, etc modifiers&nbsp; on the sheet doesnt make as much sense as it does for a PC. Each individual token might have different modifiers to the next, and so its better to handle them manually with status token markers to remind you of what to apply.&nbsp; As for the Threat tab layout, I'm thinking that's something which should be much more simple to deal with than the Character sheet.&nbsp; However, I'm questioning the necessity of it.&nbsp; Most of your NPCs and bad guys are full developments, anyway, so unless you have something very special planned, the Threat tab might be superfluous.&nbsp; If it's not very special, I will likely ignore the Threat tab and just put the information where it belongs on the Abilities tab.&nbsp; Dis-including the things you've mentioned in that second paragraph, above, might actually be the nail in the Threat tab coffin.&nbsp; Yes, there are some differences to be made, but I'll make those on the Character sheet and then link them to the token, as appropriate.&nbsp; Roll 20 has not made it easy to deal with NPCs and Opposition.