Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20

It's very nice to see the conditions on the sheet now! So convenient, though it's not so good that they apparently don't stack properly yet. Hopefully that gets fixed soon. I was wondering if there was going to be any support for custom conditions, or if that already exists, how to use them. Our group often forgets to apply the +1 status bonus from Inspire Courage, so having a custom condition that automatically gives the +1 to attacks and damage would be really handy. That's just an example, though, I'm sure there are other things that custom conditions could be used for. Thanks to everyone who's worked on getting the sheet to this point, looking forward to more updates!
The conditions are super cool!!! Wow Thanks!!!! It would be great if when we added them a like named status marker would appear on the icon :)  And please add them to NPC sheet also :)
Feature Request: When selecting a condition in the character sheet apply the correctly named status marker to the token also I hope this makes sense....if on the character sheet I select "Blinded" add the "Blinded" status marker to the icon. When I remove "Blinded" remove the status marker from the icon.  
I am not sure if this is something for this forum...but can you set conditions this via a macro or API call?
@Craig, sheets can't interact with tokens that way on their own. You could accomplish something similar with a script like CombatMaster combined with ChatSetAttr. It would let you assign ChatSetAttr commands to specific token markers, which could toggle conditions on the sheet when the marker is placed on the token.
Also worth keeping in mind is that for NPCs in many cases you're gonna have multiple tokens assigned to one sheet, and applying a penalty stat in the sheet would be applied without regards to the tokens. For example, if you have 3 goblin tokens linked to one goblin sheet, making the goblin sheet frightened would essentially give all 3 goblins that penalty.

Edited 1626646413
I tried to turn on the condition via API(ChatSetAttr) to change value of condition attribute '0' to 'on', and it seems like when I do that it add blanked name condition under condition section, and also apply temp penalty and description on the note, but when I tune off the condition it seems like it does not delete the blank condition that was added and also does not remove the penalty that was assigned. anybody know what I am doing wrong? I am trying to make this work, but it seems like more complicated than I was expecting    
@Helen, I haven't tried it myself yet. It sounds like it might be one of the features that's affected by an old sheetworker bug. The bug has been fixed on the Dev server for a while now so when I have the time I'm gonna test it out on both servers and see if this is the case.
Just as a comment if you apply like frightened or sickened the modifier also applies to shield ac. Which for most people they may not notice but may throw off newer players
Persephone said: @Helen, I haven't tried it myself yet. It sounds like it might be one of the features that's affected by an old sheetworker bug. The bug has been fixed on the Dev server for a while now so when I have the time I'm gonna test it out on both servers and see if this is the case. For some reason the sheet on the Dev server doesn't have the new conditions functionality (and the alchemy tab is bugged) so I can't test if this is in fact related to the sheetworker bug right now. David W. said: Just as a comment if you apply like frightened or sickened the modifier also applies to shield ac. Which for most people they may not notice but may throw off newer players I hadn't noticed this, good eye catching that. Those penalties are essentially being doubled for the AC w/ Shield.

Edited 1627096681
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there's any way to use the API to toggle conditions without things getting buggy. The setup on the sheet looks good, but the fact that toggling the condition creates a repeating item to represent that seems a bit clunky. I think it might make for a more simple interface if each of the conditions instead had a checkbox next to ones like fatigued or encumbered and a digit input with +/- buttons next to ones like sickened or clumsy. Then the repeating rows could be saved for custom conditions. This would hopefully also make API interactions more simple (i.e. change Frightened to 3 via API instead of dealing with the new created repeating row glitching out). The PF1e sheet's conditions section is a really great example of an interface that can be easily adjusted with API, and the "Buffs" are an equally great example of a useful custom conditions section with the ability to assign typed or untyped modifiers to specific attributes. Those functionalities combined with the visual interface of this sheet's new conditions section would be a fantastic combo. EDIT: Another very important detail is that the current conditions toggle using the values 0 and on . The PF1e conditions toggle using the values 0 and 1 . The latter makes toggling via API much much easier ( 1 - %attr% ). Implementing that on the PF2e sheet would be a welcome improvement. Either way, I'm super grateful for the work done to improve the sheet!
Thanks for looking i tried API(ChatSetAttr)  set also and ran in to so me weird results. Well maybe after they make some improvements it will open up
Love the conditions! Small request, can the Persistent Damage field allow dice rolls? Most sources of persistent damage are dice rolls, like 1d8. Being able to enter 1D8 in the field and let it roll it when it does it would be great! 
Just noticed the improvements to the Bombs under Alchemy, the damage toggle and more informative chat output is great!
If I'm not mistaken, The Feat   BARRELING CHARGE from the Advanced Player's Guide appears to be missing from the compendium. Thanks, Bryan
I'm VERY curious to see when Secrets of magic comes out on Aug 25th here, if Roll20 will consider more options added to the sheet from said book. Cheers Tom

Edited 1628014570
Feature Request: Override Critical Roll on Case-By-Case Basis Generally, damage on critical hits doubles damage , so the first part of this recommendation is to change the DEFAULT option to "Don't Roll Critical Damage."  A lot of players that I've seen don't realize that's an option, and it's a bit spammy until they figure it out. That said, there ARE cases when it's necessary to roll separately.  For example, the Fatal trait changes the die that is rolled on a critical hit, requiring a separate roll.  So the second, larger, part of this request is to allow a forced override on the option for rolling.  Whether this is done by checking the standard damage die against the critical damage die or (probably easier and my preference) having a checkbox that says to override, I don't really care. This might also work with Deadly as well, but I can deal with that -- it's easy enough to add something like "Deadly [[ 1d10 ]]" into the Additional Damage section.  Another possibility is to simply put the number right NEXT to the normal damage.  So, it might output something like " DAMAGE   8 (16)   bludgeoning piercing slashing" instead.  Or  " DAMAGE   8 (20)   bludgeoning piercing slashing" for a weapon with Deadly on it. Basically, I'd like to be able to set the option to NOT auto-roll critical damage... but tell it to override that when I want it to.
I love the conditions! I think someone mentioned adding a generic bonus or penalty condition, which would awesome! Having a condition to help monitor such things like oracle curses would help a lot.
Anyway we can have a Rituals section in the Spells tab?
@Joel, have you tried setting critical damage as a button? That would make it so normal damage is always shown, and if the attack is a critical hit then you can click the critical damage button on a case-by-case basis.
@Persephone, that has possibilities, sure, but I guess in that case, I'd probably want something like 'roll extra damage' (for Deadly), or roll critical damage (for Fatal).  I can deal with it as is -- by adding it into additional damage or notes.  It just doesn't feel 'clean' to me, if you know what I mean?
I think it works similarly to that, but I could be misunderstanding what you're wanting. Here's a rapier, for example: There's a critical damage section near the bottom — that's what the "Roll Critical Damage" button uses. You can set a different dice size (fatal) as well as extra damage that's added after the rest is doubled (fatal/deadly). Here's the chat output: You can set it up to roll the crit damage fresh, in which case you ignore the first roll or if you prefer rolling each damage dice separately instead of doubling the base dice, you can set it so that it only rolls whatever needs to be added to the first roll.

Edited 1628714069
While that sounds good... it doesn't actually work.  That last part, I mean.  Even just looking at the number tells you that.  A rapier is Deadly d8.  There is no way to get 11 points on a d8.  That number is rolling (at least) one die and then adding the result of the d8.  Worse, if you have a number in the number of damage dice (@{damage_dice}), it will not allow you to overwrite @{critical_damage_dice} with 0 to prevent the roll.  However, there IS a way around it there.  While you also cannot put 'd0' into @{critical_damage_dice_size}, you can  put 'd00' into it and it will roll properly.  So, an implementation of Deadly would be to put the deadly die into the Additional section, and change the critical die size to d00.  What I'd wish at this point was some way to change the text to just say Additional Critical Damage instead of a comment like this: Also, that number will always be green, because the only number you can roll on a 1d00 is a 0.  Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, really.  Just a little odd. EDIT: Okay, that's weird.  It showed the image in the editing box, but not the message itself.  Basically, it's a Critical Damage with a note from the critical box saying that that is in addition to instead of in place of the previous damage.  Obviously, if I was implementing Fatal, it would say otherwise.

Edited 1628724888
Joel F. said: While that sounds good... it doesn't actually work.  That last part, I mean.  Even just looking at the number tells you that.  A rapier is Deadly d8.  There is no way to get 11 points on a d8.  That number is rolling (at least) one die and then adding the result of the d8. I think the intended use of that mode is you add it to the initial damage for the crit total. The first roll is 1d6+4, then the critical damage in the second example is 1d6+4+1d8, which you then add to the first roll for the total (essentially 2d6+8+1d8). That's why it says Critical Damage + 11 . In the first critical damage example though, that's the total damage as (1d6+4)*2+1d8 and you ignore the first roll (hence Critical Damage 25 , with no +). Joel F. said: However, there IS a way around it there.  While you also cannot put 'd0' into @{critical_damage_dice_size}, you can  put 'd00' into it and it will roll properly.  So, an implementation of Deadly would be to put the deadly die into the Additional section, and change the critical die size to d00. That works as well if you prefer mentally doubling the base damage. I've done something similar in my games.
*nods* Long story short, what I'm trying to do is avoid as much spam as possible.  (It always ticks me off a little when people add way too much text to their output, though that varies (for me) from day to day.)  So I'm back to my initial request: the ability to override the setting for rolling criticals on a case-by-case basis.  Basically, most normal attacks will just double when you crit, so you shouldn't need it.  What I'd like to be able to do is set that as the default (don't roll), and then on cases where the weapon's damage changes on a crit (Fatal) or adds (Deadly), have the option to override it.  To say, "for this attack, provide a button to roll critical damage or just roll it, but not for any other attack."
A thread on progress on the Starfinder Charactormancer promps me to ask this as well for PF II, any progress at all to report Roll20? Thanks Tom
Tom said: A thread on progress on the Starfinder Charactormancer promps me to ask this as well for PF II, any progress at all to report Roll20? Thanks Tom Seconded. I know there is quite a bit of stuff that needs to work on the interactive sheet that something like Pathbuilder (which has drop down select for all levels classes and feats) doesn't have to worry about, but it strikes me as odd that a feature used to sell the books at hardcover price on roll20 seems to be low priority. Surely the technological scaffolding already exists considering D&D 5e and Pathfinder 1 has had one for years at this point. How hard is it to format the PF2 compendium data and sheet in such a way that you can enable it? 
Hey looking at the sheet is there a way to change the crit range for a weapon that was keen? I could find it...
No news from the round Table Twitch stream last nite.  I asked about it but they ran out of time for the PF II Charactermancer reply sadly. Tom
Feature Request Alchemical Tools and Drugs Brief Description: Sections for Alchemical Tools and Drugs under the Alchemy tab. There is currently no place under the Alchemy section of the sheet to mark down a character's Alchemical Tools or their Drugs. It would help anyone who wants to keep track of the Alchemical Tools and Drugs that they are able to make.
Is there a reference to access the value of a custom condition like @{repeating_conditions_$0_condition} for the name?

Edited 1629655457
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Stephan N. said: Is there a reference to access the value of a custom condition like @{repeating_conditions_$0_condition} for the name? Try using @{repeating_conditions_$0_conditionvalue} btw: I always try and use rowID over a repeating row number.  If you end up re-arranging your repeating rows, your macros can get unexpected results. Using a rowID "locks" the attribute call to that exact attribute regardless of it's position. If a sheet doesn't include a method to easily reveal a rowID... you can; Right-click on any element in the row, then select "Inspect Element" from the context menu. You'll get the whole block of HTML for the page, with the table cell or button or whatever you clicked highlighted. Scroll up from there until you see a line like this: <div class="repitem" data-reprowid="-LtbC63a0vfMx4gX-uys"> the data-reprowid is what you're looking for. Hope this helps. Cheers
Thank you very much!
Hey, is there a way to add forceful damage to secondary & subsequent attacks damages via macro? I tried to add ({secondary attack,2|subsequent attack,4}) in other portion of the damage for weapon, but that doesn't seem to work.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
washutin said: Hey, is there a way to add forceful damage to secondary & subsequent attacks damages via macro? I tried to add ({secondary attack,2|subsequent attack,4}) in other portion of the damage for weapon, but that doesn't seem to work. Not really familiar with the PF2e sheet..., but maybe you can use a query in the 'Additional damage field' ? %NEWLINE%Forceful: +[[ ?{Forceful|Attack #1 (0),0|Attack #2 (x1 damage_dice),1|Attack #3+ (x2 damage_dice),2}*@{damage_dice} ]]
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, but it isn't exactly what I was looking for. The forceful is something that is always "on" so to speak for the attack (specifically monk's Gorilla Slam stance, so there is no need to require querying if the extra damage is applied. Problem is that that the extra damage is add and increasing the more attacks you do (from 0 for the first, number dices for the second and 2x the dices for third and following attacks)  I tried following in the Other field of Damage partition without success.  {Attack #1,0|Attack #2,@(damage_dice)|Attack #3,2*@{damage_dice} vÍnce said: washutin said: Hey, is there a way to add forceful damage to secondary & subsequent attacks damages via macro? I tried to add ({secondary attack,2|subsequent attack,4}) in other portion of the damage for weapon, but that doesn't seem to work. Not really familiar with the PF2e sheet..., but maybe you can use a query in the 'Additional damage field' ? %NEWLINE%Forceful: +[[ ?{Forceful|Attack #1 (0),0|Attack #2 (x1 damage_dice),1|Attack #3+ (x2 damage_dice),2}*@{damage_dice} ]]

Edited 1630522488
What you're forgetting is the question mark that has to start off the query (and the bracket to end it).  Try this: ?{Forceful|Attack #1 (0),0|Attack #2 (x1 damage_dice),[[ @{damage_dice} ]]|Attack #3+ (x2 damage_dice),[[ 2 * @{damage_dice} ]] }[Forceful] In your other damage section.  It works.  I just tested it. It's possible it didn't like doing it as a calculation external to the query.  I have seen it done, but it takes jumping through a few hoops.  (I also find this easier to read, but that's a personal thing.) As for it always being on, that's true.  However, since the code cannot detect what attack it is (at least as far as I'm aware), you have to use a query, even if you're pressing the #2 or #3 buttons.  There are other abilities that could also benefit from that knowledge - flurry ranger comes to mind immediately.  Generally speaking, I tend to generate macros based on the attacks when I create a character, and then substitute out code for the hard numbers.  That way I can set up token macros for attacks 1, 2 and 3.  In THOSE cases, you could simply add the relevant numbers to the macro instead of querying for them.  Though, truthfully, you probably still want to.  For example, if you use a skill with the attack trait (like, say, trip), it also affects your attack bonus.  If you were to trip, then gorilla slam twice in a flurry, that first gorilla slam would be your second attack... but should not benefit from your Forceful bonus for that attack, since it's the first attack with the weapon.
I wish there was a way to add Class Features onto the sheet. It makes no sense to me that i can easily drag the sudden charge feat to my barbarian sheet but if i want the Rage feature to be on there i have to write it myself.

Edited 1630805928
Hi. Can you please help me figure out how to add special effects stuff to certain weapons in my PF2e character sheet/ macros? I'm playing a rogue for the first time, and the other players told me I could add a place for extra 1d6 precision damage for sneak attacks to each weapon that applies (agile or finesse melee, a ranged weapon attack, or a ranged attack with a thrown melee weapon). Something about using brackets to discern that this damage only applies sometimes, not every time... but I'm unclear on  which box, what goes where...and which types of brackets to use: {, [, ( ?. I want to make sure I'm doing this right. Also, am I supposed to make 2 separate weapon entries for a weapon that can be melee or ranged (like a dagger or throwing knife), and then click whichever applies to make an attack roll...? Or just keep it in one or the other section on the roll20 sheet? Gahhh , I'm positive I'm inputting something incorrectly... (In hindsight, I'm not sure if this is the right thread/topic for this question. Any help or link would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!)
Sure.&nbsp; It's not too difficult to do.&nbsp; The thing you need to know is that Roll20 uses doubled brackets to indicate things.&nbsp; You shouldn't need {{ - that usually indicates the starting of a new part of a command.&nbsp; However, using [[ is something you're going to want.&nbsp; Here's an example from my (currently) 11th level rogue (that I haven't completed updating yet). If you look at the circled image, you'll see it says: [[2d6]] Sneak Attack plus 1d6 ([[ 1d6 ]]) [persistent](<a href="https://2e.aonprd.com/Conditions.aspx?ID=29" rel="nofollow">https://2e.aonprd.com/Conditions.aspx?ID=29</a>) bleed damage This produces text in the damage box that looks something like this: ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 4 Sneak Attack plus 1d6 (2) persistent bleed damage The preceding [[ and trailing ]] indicate that the information between them should be evaluated.&nbsp; So it rolls 2d6 for the Sneak Attack and 1d6 for the persistent bleed damage (it's a wounding weapon).&nbsp; (By the way, as an aside, that []() structure is for including links in text - you'll notice it does NOT need the [[ and ]]. As for weapons that can be wielded in melee and at range, that's what I do -- put one version in the melee section and the other in the ranged section and then click the appropriate button.
Happy to see Secrets of Magic had drag and drop from day 1. Any update on APG drag and drop? It's been out for a long while.&nbsp;

Edited 1631726003
Tom
Pro
Its been a YEAR and 2 months since Advanced Players Guide dropped so it is quite needed to be dragged and dropped ASAP please Roll20. Any scrap of info if it is even being worked on or are we just out of luck here Roll20, the "guessing game" for Paizo products that might get the full treatment is quite frustrating for many players and GM's.&nbsp; Getting a bit better as Secrets was all ready to go (thank you) but what about this please Roll20?? Needless to say the PF II Charactermancer info might be nice as well, "being worked on" is good but how far along is it really please?? Thanks Tom PS Your monthly twitch streams are good but I usually don't get specific replies to these type of things or just "we will check into it", or "that person who handles that is not on panel today" or "can't say anything, stay tuned" or 'we are out of time" and my live questions were straight up not even mentioned...... Could Roll20 do a it better at this please?

Edited 1631807220
Feature Request : Blind Rolls&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Brief Description: A number of skill rolls say "secret", meaning the DM rolls without telling the player the result (ie Stealth, Perception, social skills, etc). I would LOVE for there to be a global toggle on the character sheet, or perhaps one on each skill, that would send a whisper with the roll to the DM, and not the player.
There is more than one macro mule that already allow this.&nbsp; I'm not at my computer right now, but I can post it later.&nbsp; The advantage to these is that they don't require the DM to even ask for the roll, warning the players.&nbsp; The disadvantage is that it makes it difficult for players to decide if they want to use hero points.&nbsp; Moreover, it slows the game down while the DM makes the rolls.
For what it is worth,&nbsp; I am with Dragonsbane on allowing Blind Rolls.&nbsp; There are also a number of suggestions for this on the suggestions forum and have been for years.&nbsp; Not only on Pathfinder but on other systems/sheets as well.&nbsp; "Have Player click button to roll check that only DM can see the result of"&nbsp; is an application with great functionality.&nbsp; The fact that Pathfinder calls it out for many rolls in the game just makes it that much more essential in this system.&nbsp;&nbsp; As Joel said, it takes time away from the very busy GM to go to a special thing and click the button, it is easier to just ask the player.&nbsp; Plus, many "Secret" rolls are at the behest of the player anyway, like a "Recall Knowledge".&nbsp; So they know they are rolling, but shouldn't know the result.&nbsp; Without this option, many tables default to having the player roll openly, which can invite the creep of meta-gaming.&nbsp; &nbsp; I have in the past used the API:&nbsp; "Power Cards"&nbsp; to effectively do "Blind Rolls"&nbsp; but Pathfinder is such a popular system,&nbsp; there ought to be good ways baked into the sheet, or the Roll20 engine for non-pro accounts to access this basic functionality of the system.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1632005803
Sorry for the delay.&nbsp; Got caught up in GenCon Online.&nbsp; I'm not the originator of this code.&nbsp; The item that does this is usually called MacroMax, but a copy of the "Secret Rolls" section can just as easily be done as a bar macro.&nbsp; Here's the code: /w gm **@{selected|character_name}** secret ?{What secrets...&nbsp; &nbsp;| Perception,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Perception&nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|perception}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; | Fort,&nbsp; &nbsp; Fort&nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|saving_throws_fortitude}]] | Ref,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Ref&nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|saving_throws_reflex}]] | Will,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Will&nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|saving_throws_will}]]&nbsp; | Arcana,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Arcana&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|arcana}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| Crafting,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Crafting&nbsp; &nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|crafting}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| Diplomacy,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Diplomacy&nbsp; &nbsp;[[1d20+@{selected|diplomacy}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | Medicine,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Medicine&nbsp; &nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|medicine}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| Nature,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Nature&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|nature}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| Occultism,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Occultism&nbsp; &nbsp;[[1d20+@{selected|occultism}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | Religion,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Religion&nbsp; &nbsp; [[1d20+@{selected|religion}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| Society,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Society&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;[[1d20+@{selected|society}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | Stealth,&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Stealth&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;[[1d20+@{selected|stealth}]]&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } You can add others without too much difficulty - it's not hard to see the pattern.&nbsp; Since this is a whisper, it should be triggered by the DM when a character is selected.&nbsp; It's possible to create a macro that will do this for ALL of the characters, but that works best if it's a routine group, not a game that can chance players/characters at any given time.

Edited 1632437744
Feature Request : Spell Tabs I'm sure this has been requested before, but would it be possible to gain Tabs for multiple spellcasting. The 1e sheet had this, which made being a caster and multiclassing into another caster easy to track. As is, all your spells from all classes go on the same page, which gets messy quick. Especially with the Strength of Thousands AP which gives a free casting dedication. Separate Tabs that would allow you to separate your spells, and pull a separate spell attack and DC would be great. Currently I have to add a -1 to my "Arcane" spell attacks and DCs because my Int is 1 lower than my CHA (My Sorc spells).
That would be nice and I am still awaiting my reply here before and also again when I asked that at the live Twitch round table this month about the PF II charactermancer and if any progress has been made........&nbsp; Supposed to watch the monthly Roll20 new letter if your subscribed to it and they said questions not replied to would be in there, no clue if they will follow through with it though Tom

Edited 1632528489
this would not be the ultimate fix, but here is what I do to organize the messy spell section. I put an emoji at the front of spell name to categorise the source of the spell, I usually use this method to differentiate staff spells, scroll, Item spells and signature spells, and I think it would work well with spells from the different archetypes too this is not better than the actual separated spell tab but I hope it would be helpful until we get the updates. Nelson V. said: Feature Request : Spell Tabs I'm sure this has been requested before, but would it be possible to gain Tabs for multiple spellcasting. The 1e sheet had this, which made being a caster and multiclassing into another caster easy to track. As is, all your spells from all classes go on the same page, which gets messy quick. Especially with the Strength of Thousands AP which gives a free casting dedication. Separate Tabs that would allow you to separate your spells, and pull a separate spell attack and DC would be great. Currently I have to add a -1 to my "Arcane" spell attacks and DCs because my Int is 1 lower than my CHA (My Sorc spells).
Feature Request Template Brief Description: A small change for the dying condition: When a player gains the dying condition, it's supposed to have a value, with a default value of 1 (2 in case of critical success, or critical failure on saving throw, but it would be possible to change it manually after clicking on the dying condition). Also, if the wounded condition is checked, you can automatically add the value of the wounded condition to the dying value by default, like specified in the Core book page 619. Quote from the rule: When you’re reduced to 0 Hit Points, you’re knocked out with the following effects: You gain the dying 1 condition. If the effect that knocked you out was a critical success from the attacker or the result of your critical failure, you gain the dying 2 condition instead. If you have the wounded condition, increase these values by your wounded value. If the damage came from a nonlethal attack or effect, you don’t gain the dying condition— you are instead unconscious with 0 Hit Points.