Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Torg Eternity] Sheet redesign thread

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Zoula said: More images that are off Bonus die not fitting. Now that is a screenshot from my computer, but my player who was actually making the roll on his character on his own computer said it looked fine. So I dunno. Don't know if there's anything else than can be done, but just letting you know. And yes, we fixed his armor from Derived  Does the other text on the sheet look right to him? Like the Axiom/Magic issue Markus is having. You can use the &{template:torg} for your own macros, but might have to be careful how you use it. There are some keywords that have specific effects. I added a section on the wiki page for this, but it isnt tested extensively for other macros so we'll need to do a few to figure out how well it works! If you post the default template version of your macro, I'll post how you'd do it in this template.
So it seems that he has a dual monitor setup and on one monitor it looks fine (100% DPI) and on the other it's offset in the same way (175% DPI). On the 175 the Axiom/Magic are actually slightly overlapping each other and on the 100 there is no space. Now I too am using a dual monitor setup but they're both set to 100% and has the issue on both. GiGs said: Does the other text on the sheet look right to him? Like the Axiom/Magic issue Markus is having.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Zoula said: So it seems that he has a dual monitor setup and on one monitor it looks fine (100% DPI) and on the other it's offset in the same way (175% DPI). On the 175 the Axiom/Magic are actually slightly overlapping each other and on the 100 there is no space. Now I too am using a dual monitor setup but they're both set to 100% and has the issue on both. GiGs said: Does the other text on the sheet look right to him? Like the Axiom/Magic issue Markus is having. To be clear: you are having the axiom problem, or the Bonus Dice problem? And this applies when you are using dual monitors, and not when single?

Edited 1585088235
This is how the Axioms-line looks for me at the moment: Still cramped in the front, also I just noticed the last letter of Spiritual seems to be too far inside its own number field Bonus Dice do fit by the way: If it seems as if I'm complaining a lot, I'm definitely not. I just want this sheet to be the best it can be. Every thing that makes Torg Eternity more popular or that helps more people play it is a good thing. I am so hyped to use this next weekend in my campaigns.
I have both the Axiom and BD problem. Seems to persist even with just the one monitor. GiGs said: To be clear: you are having the axiom problem, or the Bonus Dice problem? And this applies when you are using dual monitors, and not when single?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Zoula said: Oh, is there a way to have macros formatted in the Torg template you're using instead of using&nbsp;&amp;{template:default} ? <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Torg_Eternity_Community_Sheet#Roll_Template" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Torg_Eternity_Community_Sheet#Roll_Template</a>

Edited 1585090578
Markus said: This is how the Axioms-line looks for me at the moment: Still cramped in the front, also I just noticed the last letter of Spiritual seems to be too far inside its own number field Bonus Dice do fit by the way: If it seems as if I'm complaining a lot, I'm definitely not. I just want this sheet to be the best it can be. Every thing that makes Torg Eternity more popular or that helps more people play it is a good thing. I am so hyped to use this next weekend in my campaigns. I have the same issues (including Bonus Dice not fitting).&nbsp; Just noticed the last letter of Spiritual issue.&nbsp; Still on chrome no extensions.
TiaMaster said: Michael D. said: Never mind.&nbsp; I'm an ID10T.&nbsp; So many changes I cornfused myself. LOL. What does the Fear macro do? Fundamentally, it just outputs an emote to remind the heroes that they have to test for fear.&nbsp; I sometimes change the text but I commonly do this for villain powers or abilities.&nbsp; In this case the macro for the T-Rex looks like: /emas @{selected|token_name} Rears back and thrusts his mighty head in your direction ["RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!"](!:)&nbsp; &amp;{template:default} {{name=FEAR}} {{ =The predatory teeth and roar of a @{selected|token_name} triggers instinctive terror.&nbsp; Test Spirit or become Very Stymied.}}
TiaMaster said: Michael D. said: GiGs said: Since you're a Pro user, there's an easy way to get an automatic attack listing for each character. Install the Universal Chat Menu script and put this macro in your universal macro list and set as a token action: !chatmenu @{selected|character_id} @{selected|character_name} --title:Attacks --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name_Full|Attack --title:Damage --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name_Full|damage Then you'll be able to select any character on the map, click the macro, and you'll get a chat menu whispered to you (so it doesnt clutter up chat for others), with a button for every attack and damage, properly named. Here's two characters I tried it with: (This is using the default roll template. I should add a rolltemplate for it, to make the buttons more fitting.) You can also use this script to get a list of buttons for all skills and stats, too, laid out however you like. Gig's:&nbsp; So...testing is running behind, don't have to leave hotel and go to lab for another hour or so.&nbsp; Messing around with the new sheet this morning, updating my villains for Saturday, etc.&nbsp; Tried testing this again now that the new sheet has launched.&nbsp; I get the below error message.&nbsp; I deleted and copy/paste the macro back in, and I verified that the script was installed and running on my game. Any thoughts? WAIT..you're telling me UCM will work with this sheet?&nbsp; I just install the script and it works? (besides the above error) Also, you are sure there is a character sheet associated with that one? Nope.&nbsp; That was the problem.&nbsp; I was being an ID10T.&nbsp; The character sheet was not associated with the token.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1585098721
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TiaMaster said: Markus said: This is how the Axioms-line looks for me at the moment: Still cramped in the front, also I just noticed the last letter of Spiritual seems to be too far inside its own number field Bonus Dice do fit by the way: If it seems as if I'm complaining a lot, I'm definitely not. I just want this sheet to be the best it can be. Every thing that makes Torg Eternity more popular or that helps more people play it is a good thing. I am so hyped to use this next weekend in my campaigns. I have the same issues (including Bonus Dice not fitting).&nbsp; Just noticed the last letter of Spiritual issue.&nbsp; Still on chrome no extensions. For the Bonus Dice, I've just added a size change to the community campaign. But also check a normal roll, because this makes the Possibility/Up buttons bigger, maybe too big. But if its okay, I'll update the gist and add this to next weeks commit.&nbsp; The Axioms/Magic/Spiritual is a trickier problem, and has so far defied my attempts to solve it! I havent given up though. I may have to arrange a time later in teh week when i can be on with someone who has this problem, and use teamviewer to remotely access their computer and see what is happening directly. If you're willing to do this, send me&nbsp; a PM and we'll set up a time.

Edited 1585099170
GM Matt
Sheet Author
I'm way, waaaaaay OT here, but since I've gotten to know so many of you in the last couple of weeks, I wanted to quickly link to this campaign that I'm starting , in case anyone is interested. (Please reply by PM or on the LFG so as not to further pollute this thread &lt;G&gt;) [Edit: GiGs says the link isn't working for him, but it seems to be active for me. If you're having problems like GiGs, just PM me and I'll try to figure out what is going on.] And now back to our regularly scheduled bug squashing....
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GM Matt said: I'm way, waaaaaay OT here, but since I've gotten to know so many of you in the last couple of weeks, I wanted to quickly link to this campaign that I'm starting , in case anyone is interested. (Please reply by PM or on the LFG so as not to further pollute this thread &lt;G&gt;) And now back to our regularly scheduled bug squashing.... You might want to update that link - its not working for me.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael D. said: /emas @{selected|token_name} Rears back and thrusts his mighty head in your direction ["RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!"](!:)&nbsp; &amp;{template:default} {{name=FEAR}} {{ =The predatory teeth and roar of a @{selected|token_name} triggers instinctive terror.&nbsp; Test Spirit or become Very Stymied.}} The torg template isnt really designed for pretty standalone text, but it doesnt look too bad: Who knew quantum mages were so beastly? This is the code: &amp;{template:torg} {{what=FEAR}} {{note=The predatory teeth and roar of a @{selected|token_name} triggers instinctive terror.&nbsp; Test Spirit or become Very Stymied.}}
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TiaMaster said: Hey the image you have on the Hacking the Atack Template is too small for me to see what somethings are like the dots. Are they asterisks? Can you maybe make that line copyable? Those dots were probably equals signs. I've updated the wiki page to include the text in a more readable form below the pic.
GiGs said: Michael D. said: /emas @{selected|token_name} Rears back and thrusts his mighty head in your direction ["RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!"](!:)&nbsp; &amp;{template:default} {{name=FEAR}} {{ =The predatory teeth and roar of a @{selected|token_name} triggers instinctive terror.&nbsp; Test Spirit or become Very Stymied.}} The torg template isnt really designed for pretty standalone text, but it doesnt look too bad: Who knew quantum mages were so beastly? This is the code: &amp;{template:torg} {{what=FEAR}} {{note=The predatory teeth and roar of a @{selected|token_name} triggers instinctive terror.&nbsp; Test Spirit or become Very Stymied.}} Cool.&nbsp; And now Gigs makes me go update all my macros on all of my beasties in my bestiary game....le sigh...
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael D. said: Cool.&nbsp; And now Gigs makes me go update all my macros on all of my beasties in my bestiary game....le sigh... Hehe, nice. I've just been testing UCM and found it doesnt look great in the torg template (the fixed width of the buttons doenst work with attack names that well, and the way the template is laid out could be better for lists of buttons). I'll have something updated for them by next week.

Edited 1585115428
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here's what the current work in progress looks like: The code used to create it: !chatmenu @{selected|character_id} {template:torg}{{who=@{selected|character_name}}} {{who=Chat Menu}} {{what=@{selected|character_name}}} --title:Attributes --CHA|DEX|MIN|SPI|STR --title:Interaction --Intimidate|Maneuver|Taunt|Trick --title:Attacks --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|Attack --title:Damage --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|damage&nbsp; The Attributes and Interaction sections coud be manually expended, and you could add some other skills. And you might have some other stuff in there, like reporting toughness and shock. The attacks section (and the damage section not shownm, because this character has a ridiculous number of attacks and the pic would be huge) is autogenerated - you get one button automatically for each attack you have.
GiGs said: For the Bonus Dice, I've just added a size change to the community campaign. But also check a normal roll, because this makes the Possibility/Up buttons bigger, maybe too big. But if its okay, I'll update the gist and add this to next weeks commit.&nbsp; The Axioms/Magic/Spiritual is a trickier problem, and has so far defied my attempts to solve it! I havent given up though. I may have to arrange a time later in teh week when i can be on with someone who has this problem, and use teamviewer to remotely access their computer and see what is happening directly. If you're willing to do this, send me&nbsp; a PM and we'll set up a time. Looks exactly the same to me:
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Were you expecting a difference? This fix is for those who are having Bonus Dice split across two lines. Good timing on your post though - I've just tweaked the axioms / magic section (again!). See if it has made a difference, in the community game.

Edited 1585125784
Woohoo! BD and Possibility/Up-Buttons look like this at 100%: It seems as if I had it at 90%
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yay! Now to wait and see if it's fixed for others too. That Bonus Dice button does look a bit less cramped too.

Edited 1585126459
GiGs said: Yay! Now to wait and see if it's fixed for others too. That Bonus Dice button does look a bit less cramped too. The Big Picture: It's the first time Axioms is right-aligned with Name and Race, by the way.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It was always right-aligned in the settings, but it was probably too crushed up to see&nbsp; it properly. That looks good, finally :)
GiGs said: Here's what the current work in progress looks like: The code used to create it: !chatmenu @{selected|character_id} {template:torg}{{who=@{selected|character_name}}} {{who=Chat Menu}} {{what=@{selected|character_name}}} --title:Attributes --CHA|DEX|MIN|SPI|STR --title:Interaction --Intimidate|Maneuver|Taunt|Trick --title:Attacks --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|Attack --title:Damage --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|damage&nbsp; The Attributes and Interaction sections coud be manually expended, and you could add some other skills. And you might have some other stuff in there, like reporting toughness and shock. The attacks section (and the damage section not shownm, because this character has a ridiculous number of attacks and the pic would be huge) is autogenerated - you get one button automatically for each attack you have. Looks good to me.&nbsp; But then again, I'm just happy to be able to use standard attacks through the chat menu.&nbsp; Since I've been online for 2 years and having to use open character sheets the whole time this is wonderful from my point of view.&nbsp; I haven't had a chance to use it enough to get to the "man I wish I could also" point yet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Annnnddddddd.....code updated for Saturday's game.&nbsp; Now off to the lab!&nbsp;&nbsp;
GiGs said: Richard B. said: 3-finally, the ammunition score does not put itself in the summary line, it is necessary to enter it even Otherwise, it's a nice visual improvement. Nice effort! Regarding 1: yes, if you click in the name, it makes an attack roll, and click on damage it makes a damage roll. Sorry if that wast clear. If it's not already, it might be a good idea to both put in how attack and damage buttons work, and heavily push reading the wiki page, at least for GMs. Markus said: This is how the Axioms-line looks for me at the moment: Still cramped in the front, also I just noticed the last letter of Spiritual seems to be too far inside its own number field GiGs, what is YOUR screen resolution setting.&nbsp; When I used to build web sites, I would notice everything would be beautiful on my end, but when I looked at the screens of others, something would always be off.&nbsp; If I set up nested tables and properly used my table tags, however, everything would set up properly.&nbsp; However, the couple of sites I tried absolute positioning on were disasters because of the difference in my resolution and the resolution of others.&nbsp; Something else you could do is figure out what your resolution is and put a note in the wiki for it. I also continue to advocate for going through and shrinking the text one or more points to help bring it all together.&nbsp; I'm running 1440 x 990 on both my desktop and laptop and it's beautiful for me, but others may be running smaller than that and are having problems as a result.&nbsp; Also, the refresh rate of both my monitors is 60 Hz, but some folks have different refresh rates and that hurts their viewing.&nbsp; Finally, a person's individual browser zoom level could easily cause these disparities.&nbsp; It may not be your adjustments at all, GiGs, but certainly worthy of a note in the wiki. Now, for something completely different... I'm sure you already see the problem.&nbsp; I've checked over two other sheets for my Players and this is the only one, thus far, that's doing it.&nbsp; I've tried to go back and re-enter the number for Dexterity, all the numbers for the attributes, and Dex is the only one that seems to be having this problem, and only on this sheet. Do, I need to go back and completely rebuild a new character for this one?&nbsp; I can, of course, and it wouldn't really take all that long, but I figured you might want to look at things, first.&nbsp; Anything I can do to help square this away, please let me know? On a whim, I went back to check all of my characters.&nbsp; I am checking them for the sake of the coming game this Saturday and for anything else that might need to be fixed, and it looks like I found another one.&nbsp; Of the five Players in my game, there's the one I gave the image for, above, and another one has a Dex problem, as well... her Dex is 10, but the Total only shows as an 8.&nbsp; The other three are just fine.&nbsp; I can't do it, right now, but I can look for similarities between their characters that might cause a problem.
Bonus Die button and Magic/Axiom are both fixed for me on the test campaign. :D

Edited 1585146665
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: I'm sure you already see the problem.&nbsp; I've checked over two other sheets for my Players and this is the only one, thus far, that's doing it.&nbsp; I've tried to go back and re-enter the number for Dexterity, all the numbers for the attributes, and Dex is the only one that seems to be having this problem, and only on this sheet. Do, I need to go back and completely rebuild a new character for this one?&nbsp; I can, of course, and it wouldn't really take all that long, but I figured you might want to look at things, first.&nbsp; Anything I can do to help square this away, please let me know? On a whim, I went back to check all of my characters.&nbsp; I am checking them for the sake of the coming game this Saturday and for anything else that might need to be fixed, and it looks like I found another one.&nbsp; Of the five Players in my game, there's the one I gave the image for, above, and another one has a Dex problem, as well... her Dex is 10, but the Total only shows as an 8.&nbsp; The other three are just fine.&nbsp; I can't do it, right now, but I can look for similarities between their characters that might cause a problem. This seems to be a problem with their maximum Dexterity from Armor. The one pictured has it at -1, you can see it at the right. Maybe check their equipped Armor. The other character has probably Armor with Max Dex 8
Have you clicked on DERIVED RATINGS to bring up the options there? One of my players characters had a mysterious modifier in there that was affecting his Armor score. Once it was removed everything was fine. Pauly da Leg-breaka said: On a whim, I went back to check all of my characters.&nbsp; I am checking them for the sake of the coming game this Saturday and for anything else that might need to be fixed, and it looks like I found another one.&nbsp; Of the five Players in my game, there's the one I gave the image for, above, and another one has a Dex problem, as well... her Dex is 10, but the Total only shows as an 8.&nbsp; The other three are just fine.&nbsp; I can't do it, right now, but I can look for similarities between their characters that might cause a problem.
I'll have to keep an eye out for both Derived Ratings and for Armor issues... thanks, fella's. Oh, crap!!!&nbsp; The Max. Dex. is built into the sheet!&nbsp; Thank you, GiGs!!!&nbsp; That was the problem with my second Character with the bad dex, is that there was NO problem, LOL.
GiGs can you update github so I can have it tonight?
I hope its okay to post this small question here. I installed UCM and this is the output: "Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 0 translation strings to worker..." "SyntaxError: Unexpected token )" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token )\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (&lt;anonymous&gt;)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:284:6)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process.&lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process.emit (events.js:194:7)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process.nextTick (internal/child_process.js:766:12)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:73:7)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)" "-=&gt; PowerCards v3.8.11 &lt;=-&nbsp; [2018-02-16]" "-=&gt; Universal Chat Menu v0.3.5 &lt;=-&nbsp; &nbsp;[Wed May 29 2019 06:00:03 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "-=&gt; TokenMod v0.8.48 &lt;=-&nbsp; [Mon Dec 16 2019 05:20:41 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" Does that mean another of my scripts isnt working, or is that UCM?

Edited 1585163244
I have "Damage Ask for TOU" chosen in my sheet settings, but in game it is not working. I hafta go to the settings cog on each sheet and choose that option. Okay, so here's a problem.&nbsp; Even when Ask For TOU is chosen on the char sheet, it doesnt always work for every sheet - BUT it prints out the damage anyway...I'm not sure what TOU its using. As you can see, its chosen correctly at the settings cog, but it never asks for TOU.&nbsp; It just rolls damage and uses a 0 TOU i believe. TOU isnt even displayed on the output. On one of my sheets (so far) when roll DMG, it asks for BD, then another pop up with "Enter Last Effect:", &nbsp;THEN I get a blank output (no matter what I put into the field). Please help I'm playing in two hours. OO SO, it was UCM. After i deleted it, everything is back to normal.

Edited 1585164614
Asking for a target doesn't work either (or I just don't know how to use it)
@Markus, so I don't understand... do you have UCM installed and the Target Toughness request doesn't work, or it doesn't work without UCM?
Michael D. said: GiGs said: Here's what the current work in progress looks like: The code used to create it: !chatmenu @{selected|character_id} {template:torg}{{who=@{selected|character_name}}} {{who=Chat Menu}} {{what=@{selected|character_name}}} --title:Attributes --CHA|DEX|MIN|SPI|STR --title:Interaction --Intimidate|Maneuver|Taunt|Trick --title:Attacks --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|Attack --title:Damage --repeating_attacks|Attack_Name|damage&nbsp; The Attributes and Interaction sections coud be manually expended, and you could add some other skills. And you might have some other stuff in there, like reporting toughness and shock. The attacks section (and the damage section not shownm, because this character has a ridiculous number of attacks and the pic would be huge) is autogenerated - you get one button automatically for each attack you have. Looks good to me.&nbsp; But then again, I'm just happy to be able to use standard attacks through the chat menu.&nbsp; Since I've been online for 2 years and having to use open character sheets the whole time this is wonderful from my point of view.&nbsp; I haven't had a chance to use it enough to get to the "man I wish I could also" point yet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Annnnddddddd.....code updated for Saturday's game.&nbsp; Now off to the lab!&nbsp;&nbsp; Sooo....question.&nbsp; Mine doesn't look like yours.&nbsp; Specifically, the headers do not occupy full width.&nbsp; It's useful as is, just curious if I did something wrong that needs fixed.&nbsp; I also prefer the oval buttons on yours rather than the Torg buttons, because they take up less space....again...this is still 1000% better than what I had so just a curiosity question on how I might fix. &nbsp; &nbsp;

Edited 1585171535
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: @Markus, so I don't understand... do you have UCM installed and the Target Toughness request doesn't work, or it doesn't work without UCM? It was the third damage option not working (asking for a target token and the sheet automatically using that one's toughness) It didn't work, but now it does. (I did not use UCM at all)
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael D. said: Sooo....question.&nbsp; Mine doesn't look like yours.&nbsp; Specifically, the headers do not occupy full width.&nbsp; It's useful as is, just curious if I did something wrong that needs fixed.&nbsp; I also prefer the oval buttons on yours rather than the Torg buttons, because they take up less space....again...this is still 1000% better than what I had so just a curiosity question on how I might fix. &nbsp; &nbsp; I mentioned in an earlier post that i noticed UCM didnt look very nice under the current sheet so I started working on a fix for next week's sheet. that;s a promo pic for the work-in-progress. You havent done anything wrong.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TiaMaster said: I have "Damage Ask for TOU" chosen in my sheet settings, but in game it is not working. I hafta go to the settings cog on each sheet and choose that option. Okay, so here's a problem.&nbsp; Even when Ask For TOU is chosen on the char sheet, it doesnt always work for every sheet - BUT it prints out the damage anyway...I'm not sure what TOU its using. As you can see, its chosen correctly at the settings cog, but it never asks for TOU.&nbsp; It just rolls damage and uses a 0 TOU i believe. TOU isnt even displayed on the output. On one of my sheets (so far) when roll DMG, it asks for BD, then another pop up with "Enter Last Effect:", &nbsp;THEN I get a blank output (no matter what I put into the field). Please help I'm playing in two hours. OO SO, it was UCM. After i deleted it, everything is back to normal. I honestly dont know how UCM would interfere with that. That needs investigating. One thing to be aware off: the campaigns default settings only apply to new characters. Any characters already created need to be set manually.

Edited 1585172380
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For TiaMaster, I've just updated the gist. But I'm not going to update it anymore, now that it's on github. The sheet is always in flux, and I have to crop out the in-progress parts to make a working gist version, which means I end up maintaining multiple separate versions of the sheet. Which is pain. If there's anything that needs testing before it goes live, I'll update the gist with that as well as the community sheet.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TiaMaster said: I hope its okay to post this small question here. I installed UCM and this is the output: "Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 0 translation strings to worker..." "SyntaxError: Unexpected token )" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token )\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (&lt;anonymous&gt;)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:284:6)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process.&lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process.emit (events.js:194:7)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process.nextTick (internal/child_process.js:766:12)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:73:7)\n&nbsp; &nbsp; at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)" "-=&gt; PowerCards v3.8.11 &lt;=-&nbsp; [2018-02-16]" "-=&gt; Universal Chat Menu v0.3.5 &lt;=-&nbsp; &nbsp;[Wed May 29 2019 06:00:03 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "-=&gt; TokenMod v0.8.48 &lt;=-&nbsp; [Mon Dec 16 2019 05:20:41 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" Does that mean another of my scripts isnt working, or is that UCM? If UCM was causing that, best take it to the UCM thread rather than clogging this one up.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: I also continue to advocate for going through and shrinking the text one or more points to help bring it all together.&nbsp;&nbsp; Can you go through and list the ones you think need shrinking?&nbsp;
Well, how about I put this up, instead...&nbsp; Please keep in mind I am running at 1600 x 900; I thought I was still at 1440 x 900, but not. I'm uncertain whether that will help with scale or not. If you still want specific text I would shrink, I would say anything on the sheet that is known to be out-sized, like the Axioms line.&nbsp; I see that as being Font Size 11 and you could easily go down to 9. Those sorts of things. The entire window, when I take a screenshot of it and paste it into GIMP, reads as 812 pixels wide. You could easily go up to 1024 pix on width and that would clear up a whole lot of problems.

Edited 1585189336
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm sorry, I do need specific text because I cant see from the pictures. (I have sight issues.) Though that text box containing the wiki page link should definitely be wider. Going too wide has issues on roll20, because you also have the sidebars etc. 850px is kind of a standard unofficial upper limit. Perosnally I'd go much narrower, because I like to see the sheet and the map at the same time, but it's common to emulate the character sheet, so I went with that.
Another session down, and the only problems were me not knowing I had to change the settings hub on all my sheets.
GiGs said: I'm sorry, I do need specific text because I cant see from the pictures. (I have sight issues.) Though that text box containing the wiki page link should definitely be wider. Going too wide has issues on roll20, because you also have the sidebars etc. 850px is kind of a standard unofficial upper limit. Perosnally I'd go much narrower, because I like to see the sheet and the map at the same time, but it's common to emulate the character sheet, so I went with that. Alright, I'll have to come back to this later, then.&nbsp; I have been spending so much time setting up and playing Torg that my other game, which I'm supposed to pick back up in early April -it's been running since May 2013, but I've had to take short breaks here and there for real-life business- for The One Ring, has been languishing. The wiki text box is inside the bounds of the Character and it's perfect; don't change it.&nbsp; Let Players read it and toggle it off, hehe. The side bars should not be an issue because you can detach your Character sheet so it goes to a new window, which is exactly how it should be, IMHO. The sheet is perfectly well-designed.&nbsp; The only thing I would change is the text box pop-ups... have those atop the character sheet, rather than clicking the Skill or Ability, then having to switch back to the Roll 20 map interface to finish filling them out... what a pain in the butt.&nbsp; I know this is NOT something in your capability to change, I'm just bringing it up as something that would be nice for Roll 20 to change. As for the Character sheet max of 850, I don't think that's right.&nbsp; Let me take a look at measurable space... yep, that's what I thought... if I begin my measurement at the right and exclude the left menu vertical bar and stop just to the left of the scale bar atop the map window, I get 1220 pixels.&nbsp; Look, I stayed at 1024 x 768 even up to about five years ago because I was stubborn and it allowed me to play my computer games at lower resolution but better performance.&nbsp; However, even I had to move my resolution up so I could work on the computer graphics I do, now.&nbsp; What I'm saying is this... even if you only moved the width up to 950, that would clear up a great deal.&nbsp; 850 would still be cramped, but it could be done.&nbsp; No one that I can name uses a resolution of less than 16:9, or 1440 x 900.&nbsp; Heck, my video card is 12 years old, now, and the LOWEST resolution it supports is 1024 x 768.&nbsp; In fact... I just set my resolution down to 1024 x 768, grabbed a Roll 20 screen shot, and your sheet would have to be 650 wide to be inside my previously described bounds.&nbsp; At 1280 x 800, you're looking at 900 pixels between those boundaries. I bring this up because scaling up the sheet to 875, even, would solve nearly all of the problems folks are having visually with the sheet, and give you more room to work, if you wanted to. Okay, I have to get back to The One Ring for a while, but I'd like to hear what you have in mind.
GiGs said: For TiaMaster, I've just updated the gist. But I'm not going to update it anymore, now that it's on github. The sheet is always in flux, and I have to crop out the in-progress parts to make a working gist version, which means I end up maintaining multiple separate versions of the sheet. Which is pain. If there's anything that needs testing before it goes live, I'll update the gist with that as well as the community sheet. Whats the difference? I thought they were the same thing... Which one should I use then?
GiGs said: I'm sorry, I do need specific text because I cant see from the pictures. (I have sight issues.) Though that text box containing the wiki page link should definitely be wider. Going too wide has issues on roll20, because you also have the sidebars etc. 850px is kind of a standard unofficial upper limit. Perosnally I'd go much narrower, because I like to see the sheet and the map at the same time, but it's common to emulate the character sheet, so I went with that. Well, I've stayed out of this because in the end this isn't that important to me.&nbsp; But, I did some training with a few of my players who use the online sheet yesterday before we have our game on Sat.&nbsp; I have received the opposite complaints.&nbsp; On their laptops the text is already hard to read in some areas.&nbsp; I would have to say other than the complaints that come with learning how to do something new that you already knew how to do because the sheet changed (which I'm ignoring, sorry you don't like change, this is better, get over it) that the small text complaint was the biggest complaint.&nbsp; So I call that a definite win.&nbsp; Admittedly, we're all passing middle age.&nbsp; However, be careful with what you shrink.&nbsp; Not everybody is playing on a large monitor.&nbsp;&nbsp; Just my 2 cents.&nbsp;&nbsp; And I'm out again.
And on to the other complain (which I'm calling a complaint, it wasn't really that, it was more grumbling).&nbsp; In the possibilities section.&nbsp; We play with cosm specific ones.&nbsp; I have one character carrying around NE, another carrying around AY, etc.&nbsp; They are wanting the number on the top that everybody sees to be their total for everything (general, and cosm specific).&nbsp; Which is great because we can tie that number to their tokens so everybody at the table can see how many possibilities in total everybody has.&nbsp; Makes cards like transfer, and cosm cards that give extra possibilities easier to use because the players can see online just like at the table how many possibilities are out there, who is short, who needs to transfer to whom, or do we take the risk of the dynoattack cosm card, etc. So, all that's good.&nbsp; But, if the number on the character sheet is the total, they have no way to track general.&nbsp; They were wondering if "general" possibilities could be added to the list of cosm specific ones so there is a spot for everything.&nbsp; I realize that they can do math (hey, you have 5 possibilities, 2 AY and 1 NE, so 2 are general), they don't want to do math.&nbsp; So I told them I would ask.
GiGs said: I mentioned in an earlier post that i noticed UCM didnt look very nice under the current sheet so I started working on a fix for next week's sheet. that;s a promo pic for the work-in-progress. You havent done anything wrong Ahhhhh.....ok.&nbsp; I missed that part.&nbsp; I interpreted what you said to mean "hey look what I did, It's fixed".&nbsp; I missed the next week part.&nbsp; No worries.&nbsp; It still works great.&nbsp; I LOVE IT! And I discovered that since I'm a PRO level user, and the script is loaded to my game, my players can use the UCM macro Chat-Attacks as well.&nbsp; Relative to the training I said I did above, they thought this was awesome too.&nbsp; This is an incredibly useful and power tool you have here GiGs.&nbsp;&nbsp; One has to wonder with as powerful as this is and how useful it is why does Universal Chat Menu not show up in the drop down list for installing scripts?&nbsp; This is way more useful than torch or heartbeat.&nbsp; IMHO.
Michael D. said: Admittedly, we're all passing middle age.&nbsp; However, be careful with what you shrink.&nbsp; Not everybody is playing on a large monitor. Yeah, hehe, I'm 48 and wear glasses, and I'm playing on a 17.5" laptop monitor.&nbsp; To be honest with you, I could go any of three ways... 1) Leave the sheet as-is and screw people's complaints.&nbsp; Frankly, I'll work with the brilliance that's in the sheet as-is.&nbsp; However... 2) Attempting to give an alternative to help make folks happy, I did the research to help broaden the sheet so the text wouldn't NEED to be shrunk in certain places, but... 3) The other alternative, if the width of the sheet can't go any wider than it is, is to shrink the text. I'm sorry if the oldsters in your group aren't willing to work with it.&nbsp; If I were GiGs, I would say "screw the possible changes I could work on making for this, it is what it is, and most people are ecstatic to have it."&nbsp; However, that's just me as I near five decades on the planet; I've had to learn to live with whatever and that's what I've done.&nbsp; As someone who's done web design and graphic design, before, and had to learn the hard way how to do some things, and some cheap tricks to bypass the hard ways, these are the suggestions I've given in an attempt to help GiGs out. GiGs, man, leave it alone, fix the most important glitches, if there remain any, then take your well-earned rest and come back for the other three tabs, hehe.