Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Questions thread!

Edited 1488024228
Hi again. Query: When Sorcerous Blade Channeling feat is applied to Dragonfrost power, then exactly in terms of requirements for feats, items, and features, is Dragonfrost considered to be one of the following?: a) Ranged Basic Attack b) Melee Basic Attack c) Ranged Attack d) Melee Attack e) Ranged Basic Attack and Melee Attack f) Ranged Basic Attack and Melee Basic Attack g) Ranged Attack and Melee Attack Sorcerous Blade Channeling Heroic Tier Prerequisite : Sorcerer Benefit : When you use any ranged sorcerer attack power through a dagger, you can use the power as a melee attack. If you do so, the power's range equals your melee reach. Dragonfrost                                                Sorcerer Attack 1 A gust of frost hammers your foe and knocks it back. At-Will Arcane , Cold , Implement Standard Action Ranged 10 Target : One creature Attack : Charisma vs. Fortitude Hit : 1d8 + Charisma modifier cold damage, and you push the target 1 square. Level 21: 2d8 + Charisma modifier cold damage. Special : This power can be used as a ranged basic attack.
It is a Ranged Basic attack whose range is Melee.
Gary M said: It is a Ranged Basic attack whose range is Melee. So, the answer is e) Ranged Basic Attack and Melee Attack .  Thank you. Gary M for the quick response. Have a great weekend!
I don't think that's what he said.
To be exact, would it be legal to apply both Eagle Eye Goggles, Iron Armbands of Power, and Claw Gloves to Dragonfrost power using Sorcerous Blade Channeling feat?
Yes

Edited 1488106167
I have a question on Lashing Blade, since I considered picking it up, but then noticed how unfortunately it is worded. >Trigger: An enemy starts its turn in or enters a square adjacent to you >Opportunity Action Opportunity Actions resolve before their trigger, so, in case of the latter trigger ("enters a square adjacent to you"), it would be before the enemy enters said square. An implication of that is that that version of Lashing Blade can only be made with a reach weapon. Given that a prerequisite to using Lashing Blade is using a light blade, that limits the selection to only MC-enabled spiked chains. So, I want to ask - do I understand it correctly that Lashing Blade virtually requires a spiked chain to function properly?
Mashallah said: I have a question on Lashing Blade, since I considered picking it up, but then noticed how unfortunately it is worded. >Trigger: An enemy starts its turn in or enters a square adjacent to you >Opportunity Action Opportunity Actions resolve before their trigger, so, in case of the latter trigger ("enters a square adjacent to you"), it would be before the enemy enters said square. An implication of that is that that version of Lashing Blade can only be made with a reach weapon. Given that a prerequisite to using Lashing Blade is using a light blade, that limits the selection to only MC-enabled spiked chains. So, I want to ask - do I understand it correctly that Lashing Blade virtually requires a spiked chain to function properly? By strict RAW, this is correct. By RAI, however, it is not, as this not only makes no sense in the context of the rogue class, it also seems against the intention of the power and for the sake of sensibility and sanity this will be used as RAI rather than RAW. Translation: You do not need a spiked chain to make this power work. 
Hi all. Very new here as well as new to the site/tabletops. Was wondering if anyone would be available to maybe take this newbie and help them create a character/ go through the proper ways of getting said character available to join in sessions. I've read through the READ FIRST post and although i may be somewhat of a quick learner, there is a lot of information to take in and process, i'm pretty lost and confused. alot of jargon that makes no sense to me and so forth. would greatly appreciate any ones time and efforts in helping me through this process.
Hallo Kai'Damon. It is probably easier if you contact one of the DMs to get added to the Skype Guild chat where many people are available, almost 24/7. My handle is baldhermit.
I COME BEARING A QUESTION, OH WISE ONES OF THE GUILD i have a +2 Staff of the Traveler on my enchanter wizard, which means my crits teleport the enemy 4 squares at what point does the teleport happen? For example, if i crit with Hypnotism, and am making them punch themselves in the face can i teleport them first? Say, putting a marked enemy next to the marking defender so that said defender can punish the mark violation?
Keledrath said: I COME BEARING A QUESTION, OH WISE ONES OF THE GUILD i have a +2 Staff of the Traveler on my enchanter wizard, which means my crits teleport the enemy 4 squares at what point does the teleport happen? For example, if i crit with Hypnotism, and am making them punch themselves in the face can i teleport them first? Say, putting a marked enemy next to the marking defender so that said defender can punish the mark violation? Those are simultaneous effects. Most of the time, the way it is handled is that the active creature chooses the order of simultaneous effects. In other words, if it is your turn, you can choose to teleport first. If it is somehow not your turn, the creature currently having a turn chooses.

Edited 1488904581
How does the item Wheely Sled function for Guild purposes, if at all? Applying vehicle rules to it makes it impossible to use legally, as no statistics of the item are available, making it impossible to resolve attacks against it or track damage. However, it seems to be written not as a vehicle, but rather as a wondrous item flavoured as a vehicle-like thing, both in the original publication and in the compendium. As such, I want to ask - is it a vehicle? If it is a vehicle, can it still be used by player characters and, if yes, how? If it is not a vehicle, what does "Requirement:   You must be lying on the sled." entail? Is this purely a fluff requirement equivalent to "you must possess the item", or is this "you must be prone and possess the item", or something else yet?

Edited 1488905836
Mashallah said: How does the item Wheely Sled function for Guild purposes, if at all? Applying vehicle rules to it makes it impossible to use legally, as no statistics of the item are available, making it impossible to resolve attacks against it or track damage. However, it seems to be written not as a vehicle, but rather as a wondrous item flavoured as a vehicle-like thing, both in the original publication and in the compendium. As such, I want to ask - is it a vehicle? If it is a vehicle, can it still be used by player characters and, if yes, how? If it is not a vehicle, what does "Requirement:   You must be lying on the sled." entail? Is this purely a fluff requirement equivalent to "you must possess the item", or is this "you must be prone and possess the item", or something else yet? It is not a vehicle, but a wondrous item.  Yes you need to be prone and on the sled, thus normal movement modes (regular move, shift, etc.) are not available to you while you are on the sled.

Edited 1489085123
I am guessing so but is the Master mixer feat also not allowed as it is similar to the master crafter one but with alchemical items and with a flat bonus instead of a modifier, but is it?
Bobert said: I am guessing so but is the Master mixer feat also not allowed as it is similar to the master crafter one but with alchemical items and with a flat bonus instead of a modifier, but is it? It is actually not banned. This is for several reasons: the flat bonus makes it less unbalanced and alchemical items are used rarely (compared to normal magic items). Also, we frankly weren't concerned enough about it to consider banning it. Feats like creation mastery are also not banned for similar reasons. Master crafter is just overwhelmingly powerful in such a mixed-level game, so that was banned. Thanks for checking in on this!
Matt W. said: Bobert said: I am guessing so but is the Master mixer feat also not allowed as it is similar to the master crafter one but with alchemical items and with a flat bonus instead of a modifier, but is it? It is actually not banned. This is for several reasons: the flat bonus makes it less unbalanced and alchemical items are used rarely (compared to normal magic items). Also, we frankly weren't concerned enough about it to consider banning it. Feats like creation mastery are also not banned for similar reasons. Master crafter is just overwhelmingly powerful in such a mixed-level game, so that was banned. Thanks for checking in on this! Ok thanks.
hi im still new to this where can i get a character sheet
Ian R. said: hi im still new to this where can i get a character sheet go to <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com" rel="nofollow">www.myth-weavers.com</a>, create a free account and generate a d&d 4e sheet there, as stipulated in the Basic Rules and New Player Checklist
Li said: Ian R. said: hi im still new to this where can i get a character sheet go to <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com" rel="nofollow">www.myth-weavers.com</a> , create a free account and generate a d&d 4e sheet there, as stipulated in the Basic Rules and New Player Checklist I am Matt and I approve this message.
<a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1141599" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1141599</a> this is the link to my character &nbsp;sheet although it wont let me edit/review it but if you can see it tell me whats on there, i cant download it either
Are you signed in to myth-weavers? It will not let you edit the sheet if you are not signed in. When you are done with your sheet, post it in the correct thread .
Hello Gary M. and Matt W., I posted my query initially on the Skype chat and got a mixed bag of answers from players and more importantly DM's. The simple solution is to become initially an Elemental Pact Warlock and Twofold Pact feat into Infernal Pact which will make progression to paragon arduous wait. I'm making an Infernal Pact Warlock and plan to take Twofold Pact feat to get Elemental Pact's at-will power and boon at paragon. However, the boon is useless without Elemental Affinity which is part of Elemental Pact. The feat states that you gain the second Eldritch Pact but does that include everything or just specifically only the at-will spell and pact boon? Twofold Pact Benefit: You gain a second Eldritch Pact. You gain the at-will spell and pact boon of that pact. You can use only one of your pact boon benefits at a time, however. Elemental Pact Elemental Affinity: After each rest, roll a d10 to determine your current elemental affinity. You can choose the damage type when you use your second wind, but the type changes again when you rest. d10 Affinity 1-2 Acid 3-4 Cold 5-6 Fire 7-8 Lightning 9-10 Thunder On your turn, when you use an arcane attack power that deals force, necrotic, poison, or psychic damage, you can change the damage type to match that of your current elemental affinity. Your elemental affinity's damage type replaces each instance of force, necrotic, poison, and psychic damage that the power deals. Chromatic Bolt: You gain the chromatic bolt power. Accursed Affinity: You have the Accursed Affinity pact boon. Warlock Pact Boon 1Accursed Affinity At-Will Immediate Reaction Personal Prerequisite : Elemental Pact Trigger : An enemy under your Warlock's Curse is reduced to 0 hit points or fewer Effect : The next enemy you place your Warlock's Curse on gains vulnerable 5 to the damage type matching your current elemental affinity. This vulnerability is cumulative with the enemy's existing vulnerability to the same damage type, if any, and lasts until the curse ends. The vulnerability increases to 10 at 11th level and 15 at 21st level. Warlock Attack 1Chromatic Bolt You loose a crackling bolt of raw chaos against your foes. At-Will Arcane , Elemental , Implement , Psychic Standard Action Ranged 10 Target : One creature Attack : Charisma vs. Reflex Hit : 1d8 + Charisma modifier psychic damage, and one creature within 5 squares of the target takes psychic damage equal to your Constitution modifier. Level 21: 2d8 + Charisma modifier psychic damage, and psychic damage equal to 3 + your Constitution modifier.
BossBedlam said: Hello Gary M. and Matt W., I posted my query initially on the Skype chat and got a mixed bag of answers from players and more importantly DM's. The simple solution is to become initially an Elemental Pact Warlock and Twofold Pact feat into Infernal Pact which will make progression to paragon arduous wait. I'm making an Infernal Pact Warlock and plan to take Twofold Pact feat to get Elemental Pact's at-will power and boon at paragon. However, the boon is useless without Elemental Affinity which is part of Elemental Pact. The feat states that you gain the second Eldritch Pact but does that include everything or just specifically only the at-will spell and pact boon? Twofold Pact Benefit: You gain a second Eldritch Pact. You gain the at-will spell and pact boon of that pact. You can use only one of your pact boon benefits at a time, however. Elemental Pact Elemental Affinity: After each rest, roll a d10 to determine your current elemental affinity. You can choose the damage type when you use your second wind, but the type changes again when you rest. d10 Affinity 1-2 Acid 3-4 Cold 5-6 Fire 7-8 Lightning 9-10 Thunder On your turn, when you use an arcane attack power that deals force, necrotic, poison, or psychic damage, you can change the damage type to match that of your current elemental affinity. Your elemental affinity's damage type replaces each instance of force, necrotic, poison, and psychic damage that the power deals. Chromatic Bolt: You gain the chromatic bolt power. Accursed Affinity: You have the Accursed Affinity pact boon. Warlock Pact Boon 1Accursed Affinity At-Will Immediate Reaction Personal Prerequisite : Elemental Pact Trigger : An enemy under your Warlock's Curse is reduced to 0 hit points or fewer Effect : The next enemy you place your Warlock's Curse on gains vulnerable 5 to the damage type matching your current elemental affinity. This vulnerability is cumulative with the enemy's existing vulnerability to the same damage type, if any, and lasts until the curse ends. The vulnerability increases to 10 at 11th level and 15 at 21st level. Warlock Attack 1Chromatic Bolt You loose a crackling bolt of raw chaos against your foes. At-Will Arcane , Elemental , Implement , Psychic Standard Action Ranged 10 Target : One creature Attack : Charisma vs. Reflex Hit : 1d8 + Charisma modifier psychic damage, and one creature within 5 squares of the target takes psychic damage equal to your Constitution modifier. Level 21: 2d8 + Charisma modifier psychic damage, and psychic damage equal to 3 + your Constitution modifier. The consensus among GMs is that you get the whole pact. It says you get the second Eldritch pact, so you do.
Thank you, Matt W!

Edited 1490429661
I have a question about Ring of the Spectral Hand . Does it basically allow you to make an implement attack as a free action or is it just a free action to summon the spectral hand and you have to use your own action to cast the implement attack? The above question has now been clarified in the guild minor rulings. I also have a question about Shape of the Multiverse . The trigger reads: You or a creature within 10 squares of you makes an attack roll, skill check, or saving throw and dislikes the result. Does this mean mean that either me or the creature needs to dislike the result, only the creature needs to dislike the result, or only I need to dislike the result in order to reroll? I'm not sure if you can use this on enemies' rolls if they need to dislike their own result. But the flavor text in the original publication this item appeared in (Dragon #417) suggests that this was intended to be used on enemies as well as yourself and allies. Could you please clarify the meaning of the trigger? It doesn't seem very well written. The above question has been answered in guild chat.
How does a Foe Binder Ring interact with someone who has modified their mark (to inflict a -3 instead of a -2 for example). Foe Binder Ring &nbsp;Level 19 Uncommon This hefty iron ring earns you greater enmity from all whom you challenge. Such a burden falls heavy on all but the stoutest heart. Ring Slot 105,000 gp Property When you mark an enemy, the enemy takes the -2 penalty to attack rolls against other creatures even when you are included in the attack.
Ryan said: How does a Foe Binder Ring interact with someone who has modified their mark (to inflict a -3 instead of a -2 for example). Foe Binder Ring &nbsp;Level 19 Uncommon This hefty iron ring earns you greater enmity from all whom you challenge. Such a burden falls heavy on all but the stoutest heart. Ring Slot 105,000 gp Property When you mark an enemy, the enemy takes the -2 penalty to attack rolls against other creatures even when you are included in the attack. The important part about this is the " the -2 penalty" not " a -2 penalty." It is therefore explicitly referring to the penalty incurred by the marked condition, which Mark of Warding and other such things modify to a -3 penalty. Thus, the penalty would be similarly changed for the Foe Binder Ring to a -3 penalty.
Hi! Had a few questions about the Psion power Fuse Form, since I want to use it on my new character. Fuse Form (Augment 2) Primary Target: One creature Primary Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage, and if the primary target moves more than 2 squares on its next turn, it takes 5 damage. You make a secondary attack that is an area burst 1 centered on the primary target. Secondary Target: Each enemy in the burst Secondary Attack: Intelligence vs. Reflex Hit: 5 + Intelligence modifier damage. Until the end of your next turn, the secondary target cannot move to a square that is not adjacent to the primary target, and the primary target cannot move to a square that is not adjacent to one or more secondary targets. 1) Since the secondary area burst is centered on the primary target, the primary target should by definition be an enemy in the burst, right?* Does that mean it will also be a target of the secondary attack? Or is there something i'm not seeing that's stopping that? 2) If the primary target is also a secondary target (and is the ONLY secondary target that's hit), can it move freely as each square it moves to will be adjacent to itself? 3) If the primary target occupies more than one square (large or huge or bigger), do I just pick one square in the target's space that's the origin square for the area burst 1? *unless the primary target is not an enemy

Edited 1490425656
For Guild purposes, can a Scoundrel decide not to apply sneak attack damage when they're eligible for applying sneak attack? Explanation of why I am asking: First, the original wording from PHB, it explicitly allows deciding not to apply sneak attack damage and is clear-cut: Once per round, when you have combat advantage against an enemy and are using a weapon from the light blade, the crossbow, or the sling weapon group, an attack you make against that enemy deals extra damage if the attack hits. You decide whether to apply the extra damage after making the damage roll. As you advance in level, your extra damage increases. However, Sneak Attack was revised in the Scoundrel Class Compendium update: When you make an attack with a light blade, a hand crossbow, a shortbow, or a sling and hit an enemy granting combat advantage to you, that enemy takes extra damage based on your level (see the Sneak Attack table). You can deal this extra damage only once per turn. This wording, as-written, does not allow choosing not to apply sneak attack damage, making it mandatory whenever you can. It being the newer wording also overrides old wording on conflict. That was my assumption so far and how I played so far. But, I noticed that other Scoundrels sometimes elect not to apply sneak attack damage, and it seems to be the predominant assumption. Thus, I'd like to know, was I doing this wrong?
By stating you can only apply this damage once per turn, while rogues famously can attack many times per turn, the elective is still on the side of the player, though not as clearly defined as it once was.
baldhermit said: By stating you can only apply this damage once per turn, while rogues famously can attack many times per turn, the elective is still on the side of the player, though not as clearly defined as it once was. Then, a second question. Is the choice still made after making the damage roll, as per the original, PHB definition? If yes, how does that interact with Ring of the Radiant Storm?
Xei Win Toh said: Hi! Had a few questions about the Psion power Fuse Form, since I want to use it on my new character. Fuse Form (Augment 2) Primary Target: One creature Primary Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier damage, and if the primary target moves more than 2 squares on its next turn, it takes 5 damage. You make a secondary attack that is an area burst 1 centered on the primary target. Secondary Target: Each enemy in the burst Secondary Attack: Intelligence vs. Reflex Hit: 5 + Intelligence modifier damage. Until the end of your next turn, the secondary target cannot move to a square that is not adjacent to the primary target, and the primary target cannot move to a square that is not adjacent to one or more secondary targets. 1) Since the secondary area burst is centered on the primary target, the primary target should by definition be an enemy in the burst, right?* Does that mean it will also be a target of the secondary attack? Or is there something i'm not seeing that's stopping that? 2) If the primary target is also a secondary target (and is the ONLY secondary target that's hit), can it move freely as each square it moves to will be adjacent to itself? 3) If the primary target occupies more than one square (large or huge or bigger), do I just pick one square in the target's space that's the origin square for the area burst 1? *unless the primary target is not an enemy 1) Correct, this power double taps the primary target.&nbsp; 2) It can move freely except for the fact that it takes damage if it moves more than 2 squares. It does matter if it is the only one hit or not. The entire hit line goes off if any of the targets are hit. So the primary target could be effected by "and the primary target cannot move to a square that is not adjacent to one or more secondary targets." even if it is not hit as a secondary target itself (not that that line actually does anything RAW). &nbsp;That is very badly worded - I think it ought to be that the primary target cannot move to a square that is not adjacent to one or more /other/ secondary targets or the secondary targets should be "Every enemy in burst except the primary target". But that's not the RAW. &nbsp; 3) Yes, you choose one square. Only close bursts are expanded as a result of coming from larger than medium monsters.&nbsp;

Edited 1490459105
What happens if a type-conversion implement is put down while a long-term damaging power is active? As an example, here's the following sequence: Rebukelock casts rebuke on an enemy, with lightning weapon active, the first damage tick is lightning. Rebukelock drops lightning weapon used to convert the damage type. Said rebukelock, however, does not use a free action to disable the conversion power prior to this. Rebukelock gets hit by an enemy. Rebuke applies second damage tick. Would the second damage tick be lightning or not?
Mashallah said: What happens if a type-conversion implement is put down while a long-term damaging power is active? As an example, here's the following sequence: Rebukelock casts rebuke on an enemy, with lightning weapon active, the first damage tick is lightning. Rebukelock drops lightning weapon used to convert the damage type. Said rebukelock, however, does not use a free action to disable the conversion power prior to this. Rebukelock gets hit by an enemy. Rebuke applies second damage tick. Would the second damage tick be lightning or not? No. You cannot use item powers and properties when they are not equipped. Changing damage to lightning is an item power or property, therefore dropping it, turning off the lightning, or putting it away would all have the same effect in restoring the power's original damage type.

Edited 1490507818
Matt W. said: Mashallah said: What happens if a type-conversion implement is put down while a long-term damaging power is active? As an example, here's the following sequence: Rebukelock casts rebuke on an enemy, with lightning weapon active, the first damage tick is lightning. Rebukelock drops lightning weapon used to convert the damage type. Said rebukelock, however, does not use a free action to disable the conversion power prior to this. Rebukelock gets hit by an enemy. Rebuke applies second damage tick. Would the second damage tick be lightning or not? No. You cannot use item powers and properties when they are not equipped. Changing damage to lightning is an item power or property, therefore dropping it, turning off the lightning, or putting it away would all have the same effect in restoring the power's original damage type. As an extension of the question, what happens if the weapon is picked back up between steps #2 and #3 of the above sequence? Or even if a different type-conversion weapon is picked up (say, frosty)?
The DM will ragequit.
baldhermit said: The DM will ragequit. This is likely the best answer. If you try to over-cheese the system by finding every loophole in it, it will likely be intensely frustrating for the person in charge of making sure the rules are being followed.
baldhermit said: The DM will ragequit. Matt W. said: baldhermit said: The DM will ragequit. This is likely the best answer. If you try to over-cheese the system by finding every loophole in it, it will likely be intensely frustrating for the person in charge of making sure the rules are being followed. I don't believe this kind of open hostility in the replies was warranted. I asked a question about a rule the functioning of which was not known to me and that can be relevant both for a planned character for mine (the Invoker|Warlock/Bard Rainbringer double paragon slot thing which would, among other things, likely have either Hellish Rebuke or Dire Radiance as the Warlock at-will, as well as a few other non-instant-duration powers, almost certainly picking up disembodied hand in late heroic) and for an existing character of mine (Amandra, who will pick up disembodied hand at level 12), as I'd like to play around with juggling weapons on both of them, so I wanted to know how that would interact with their non-juggling stuff so I could play by the rules. I do not see how a desire to follow rules correctly with my characters is so criminal as to reply with open hostility, in public on top of that.
So I was wondering about the house rule in the guild minor rulings about an attack with multiple damage types using the lowest resist/higher vuln. Is that just for things like powers that say "deals x fire and cold damage" or would it apply to things like Lifebane Weapon which state things like "half the damage you deal with this weapon is necrotic damage"?
Jessica D. said: So I was wondering about the house rule in the guild minor rulings about an attack with multiple damage types using the lowest resist/higher vuln. Is that just for things like powers that say "deals x fire and cold damage" or would it apply to things like Lifebane Weapon which state things like "half the damage you deal with this weapon is necrotic damage"? It primarily applies to the former; however be advised that this house rule is currently on my short list for "things to be reconsidered once I have any spare time."
If I have an untyped damage power(Eldritch Blast) and gloves that give me a +2 item bonus to necrotic damage rolls(Life-Draining Gauntlets) and an implement that deals necrotic crit damage(Darkspiral Rod), I would normally not gain the +2 item bonus from my gauntlets to damage. However, if I add Dark Reaping for that attack with Eldritch Blast would I then get to add the +2 item bonus since my Dark Reaping deals necrotic damage?
Back to the Wall Paragon Tier Prerequisite : 11th level Benefit : Whenever you are adjacent to a wall, you gain a +1 bonus to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and AC. What would qualify as a wall? Would a tree/rock/etc be a wall? Would a tall bush be a wall? Would a conjured wall be a wall? Does it need to be a solid wall?&nbsp;Would it still be a wall if it only affected certain targets? How tall would the wall need to be? What if the creature at the potential&nbsp;wall is small/tiny?

Edited 1490804455
Li: straight from the compendium: Wall A wall fills a specified number of contiguous squares within range, starting from an origin square. Each square of the wall must share a side—not just a corner—with at least one other square of the wall, but a square can share no more than two sides with other squares in the wall (this limitation does not apply when stacking squares on top of each other). You can shape the wall however you like within those limitations. A solid wall, such as a wall of ice, cannot be created in occupied squares. Published in Player's Handbook , page(s) 272. A wall is created by a power or by the DM. So where a row of bushes could be shaped to be a wall on the DMs sayso, that does not automatically mean any row of bushes makes a wall.
baldhermit said: Li: straight from the compendium: Wall A wall fills a specified number of contiguous squares within range, starting from an origin square. Each square of the wall must share a side—not just a corner—with at least one other square of the wall, but a square can share no more than two sides with other squares in the wall (this limitation does not apply when stacking squares on top of each other). You can shape the wall however you like within those limitations. A solid wall, such as a wall of ice, cannot be created in occupied squares. Published in Player's Handbook , page(s) 272. A wall is created by a power or by the DM. So where a row of bushes could be shaped to be a wall on the DMs sayso, that does not automatically mean any row of bushes makes a wall. So it doesn't need to be a solid wall. (eg. Wall of Smoke/Fog/Wind/Light/Sound/etc.) Cool. Thanks!
Jessica D. said: If I have an untyped damage power(Eldritch Blast) and gloves that give me a +2 item bonus to necrotic damage rolls(Life-Draining Gauntlets) and an implement that deals necrotic crit damage(Darkspiral Rod), I would normally not gain the +2 item bonus from my gauntlets to damage. However, if I add Dark Reaping for that attack with Eldritch Blast would I then get to add the +2 item bonus since my Dark Reaping deals necrotic damage? Yes
baldhermit said: Jessica D. said: If I have an untyped damage power(Eldritch Blast) and gloves that give me a +2 item bonus to necrotic damage rolls(Life-Draining Gauntlets) and an implement that deals necrotic crit damage(Darkspiral Rod), I would normally not gain the +2 item bonus from my gauntlets to damage. However, if I add Dark Reaping for that attack with Eldritch Blast would I then get to add the +2 item bonus since my Dark Reaping deals necrotic damage? Yes To further clarify this, extra damage counts as part of the damage done by the power. As long as some of it is necrotic, it is technically a necrotic damage roll (and the power gains the necrotic keyword).

Edited 1490905678
White Lotus Master Riposte Paragon Tier Prerequisite: 11th level, any arcane class, White Lotus Riposte feat Benefit: If you hit an enemy with an arcane at-will attack power and the enemy then attacks you before the start of your next turn, you can use an immediate reaction to repeat the at-will attack against that enemy alone, but only if the enemy is not marked by you. How does&nbsp;the feat function&nbsp;when a blast or burst attack is the at-will power. Do I have to fit a legal blast/burst which only includes the triggering enemy or is the targeting line overridden as such replacing the clause "alone" with "the triggering enemy within range"?
If it is a burst or blast the target line becomes "triggering creature". &nbsp;You do not have to worry about the burst or blast as long as it is in range.
Gary M said: If it is a burst or blast the target line becomes "triggering creature". &nbsp;You do not have to worry about the burst or blast as long as it is in range. Cool ty