Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
We're investigating unusual elevated traffic on voice and video servers that is affecting connectivity. We are working towards a solution as quickly as possible! Sorry for the trouble!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] Version 8+

1486159604
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Black Veil said: Hey, folks, sorry if this is clearly documented somewhere, I just can't find it anywhere: I can't seem to change the damage die for attacks; the die type is grayed out at 1d6 and won't let me alter it. I'm trying to help a player add Brass Knuckles at 1d4... and it's getting everything right except for the damage die type. Any help? I believe you're on 7.12.x as you're not a Pro user. If not please let me know what version. I presume by "grayed out at 1d6" you're talking about the placeholder text. Click that input box and enter the damage that you'd like.
Kryx said: I believe you're on 7.12.x as you're not a Pro user. If not please let me know what version. I presume by "grayed out at 1d6" you're talking about the placeholder text. Click that input box and enter the damage that you'd like. Absolutely correct -- and you nailed it. For some reason it wasn't working for my player, but doing exactly what you said did work for me; thank you very much!
1486219371
Zym
Sheet Author
For PCs; Are Spell Slots automatically reduced after casting a spell? Or is this a manual player action? I read somewhere ( now can't find where) that you had taken out auto spell slot reducing because of multi classing conflicts.  Its very, very trivial, I can ask my players to manually change spell slots. However if I am not doing set up correctly I'd love to know.
1486219929
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alexander said: For PCs; Are Spell Slots automatically reduced after casting a spell? Or is this a manual player action? I read somewhere ( now can't find where) that you had taken out auto spell slot reducing because of multi classing conflicts.&nbsp; Its very, very trivial, I can ask my players to manually change spell slots. However if I am not doing set up correctly I'd love to know. Manual. See&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4582440/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4582440/</a>
Sorry if I missed this info elsewhere, but, is there a way to make damage rolled as part of an attacher roll critical damage?
1486229805
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, there is not. It's one of the shortcomings of an attacher. Though an attacher probably isn't the right place for damage in the first place. What are you using it for? Sneak Attack? That should go into class features.
1486231437
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 9.0.0 going live I'm going to send version 9.0.0 to roll20 on Monday unless any major bug is found before then.
Kryx said: No, there is not. It's one of the shortcomings of an attacher. Though an attacher probably isn't the right place for damage in the first place. What are you using it for? Sneak Attack? That should go into class features. Yep, it's for sneak attack. I was using the attacher to attach the class feature to all attacks.
1486232832
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
<a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnWsKZt2tAB0EQSIVEfeMtT0GifbpJIg/edit#heading=h.pdcujer0zrk" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnWsKZt2tAB0EQSIVEfeMtT0GifbpJIg/edit#heading=h.pdcujer0zrk</a> is how I do it. I use the first method and then click sneak attack twice if it's a crit.
Kryx said: Version 9.0.0 going live I'm going to send version 9.0.0 to roll20 on Monday unless any major bug is found before then. Awesome! Thx for all your hard work ;)
Kryx said: <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnWsKZt2tAB0EQSIVEfeMtT0GifbpJIg/edit#heading=h.pdcujer0zrk" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yPcIZ_bIc3JlnWsKZt2tAB0EQSIVEfeMtT0GifbpJIg/edit#heading=h.pdcujer0zrk</a> is how I do it. I use the first method and then click sneak attack twice if it's a crit. Ah OK, this is what I was working off of actually. Was trying to figure out a way to keep the clicks down a minimum. Thanks though!
We're using 7.12.2, and for some reason my player's warlock "cast at higher level" has stopped working. To be specific, she has some magic items under her spells, so we prefer to not always have her cast at max (5th) level. What I've done in the past is give her 1 spell slot at each level, which enables the spell level input. Everything works still up until that point, but when we set the spell to a higher level, it ignores that and casts it at the base level. For example: cast shatter, change level from 2 to 5, cast, still casts at level 2. Any ideas?
1486241188
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is an option to turn off automatic higher level casting in 9.0.0 which is available now as you're pro. Or it'll be released likely next Tuesday. That's probably the easiest method to solve this.
Pro user, but when i log into my game i'm still on 7.12.2. &nbsp;How do i update to 9.0?
1486246714
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Burton B. said: Pro user, but when i log into my game i'm still on 7.12.2. &nbsp;How do i update to 9.0? See post #1
1486247496

Edited 1486247521
Zym
Sheet Author
Just been through a 5 hour gaming (five players) session with all the new updates. No problems . Occasionally it lags and people need to close and reopen their sheets. I put this down to javascript and then need to update Java.&nbsp;
1486247568
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alexander said: Just been through a 5 hour gaming session with all the new updates. No problems . Great to hear!! Alexander said: Occasionally .. people need to close and reopen their sheets. This largely occurs when 2 people edit the same sheet in my experience. For this reason I try to never edit my PC's sheets. Is the same true for you?
1486249573

Edited 1486249616
Zym
Sheet Author
This largely occurs when 2 people edit the same sheet in my experience. For this reason I try to never edit my PC's sheets. Is the same true for you? I think so. The only time it has happened to me is when another player using the game page. I've spent all week editing character sheets on my own without it happening.
1486249777
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alexander said: I think so. The only time it has happened to me is when another player using the game page. Same. I have it occur when I try to use the edit button or tabs on a player's sheets in game. Otherwise it never happens.
Kryx said: Version 9.0.0 going live I'm going to send version 9.0.0 to roll20 on Monday unless any major bug is found before then. I'll admit to tad bit of concern here. Considering you just released version 9 to pro users, I was expecting at least a week before release to everyone. While I did plan on using the new release this coming week, I won't be able to report major issues until after the game. I did open it up to my players to try out the upgrade, and this seem to be in order, but I can't give any opinion until the sheet can be used for a game. I would suggest waiting a week at minimum, as you previously stated, before submitting to Roll20 for global release. One of the items brought up is the change to the saving throw test macro. The change from targeted(which I would prefer as a GM) to selected seems odd to me. I had realized this change during my testing within you test game. I would prefer that it remained target, since, while GMing, I don't always have a token selected. Or I have multiple tokens selected. Even as a player, I don't always have my token selected. Over all I have liked the changes, but that one seems odd to me. I'm curious as to your reasoning for the change from target to selected?
1486262182

Edited 1486262464
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
BP said: I'll admit to tad bit of concern here. Considering you just released version 9 to pro users, I was expecting at least a week before release to everyone. While I did plan on using the new release this coming week, I won't be able to report major issues until after the game. I did open it up to my players to try out the upgrade, and this seem to be in order, but I can't give any opinion until the sheet can be used for a game. I would suggest waiting a week at minimum, as you previously stated, before submitting to Roll20 for global release. We've spent a week in testing with many people creating many scenarios to be tested. I converted my whole campaign and ran a session without issue. Alexander has done the same. The amount of testing that has gone into this release is quite significant. The effort is far greater than any previous version and that gives me confidence that there is nothing that will be cause major issues for players. Like all software there is likely a bug or two, but I expect the'll be minor. This release is purposefully slated to release in time for:&nbsp; The Monster Manual will release on Roll20 on February 7, 2017, and you can pre-order your copy today! Waiting a week will mean that the sheet does not support certain things like senses as well as it should. So there is a cost to not releasing as well. BP said: One of the items brought up is the change to the saving throw test macro. The change from targeted(which I would prefer as a GM) to selected seems odd to me. I had realized this change during my testing within you test game. I would prefer that it remained target, since, while GMing, I don't always have a token selected. Or I have multiple tokens selected. Even as a player, I don't always have my token selected. Over all I have liked the changes, but that one seems odd to me. I'm curious as to your reasoning for the change from target to selected? This change was made for a few reasons: Players will nearly always have their token selected. This turns the effort to roll a saving throw from a 2 click process to a 1 click process. Old process is to click the saving throw link and then click your token. New process is just to click the saving throw. If the character isn't selected it's still a 2 click process, but for the majority of cases this should be simpler. @{target} can often trigger on the wrong creature due to the way layers work. I had this occur regularly in my games where a PC would click a NPC token that was slightly over theirs. This causes the process to be delayed and take more steps. This one also heavily impacts GMs -&nbsp;I've had to move several items before to get down to the monster I wanted. Clarity. Since most players will have their token selected new players won't have to click the saving throw and then figure out what to do (by reading the top of the screen). It'll simply work. If you don't always have a token selected then the process is the same 2 click process, except you click the token before clicking the saving throw. For every other reason it is an improved behavior.
Thank you for your reasoning. I didn't think about the release of the MM soon to come, so I can understand your intent. I also recognize the testing that has gone on; but since I did not have the sheet code until the recently, I hope you can understand my concern about the time table. I did some testing within your game, but I know I will miss things that will come up during a game. Since my game runs on the same day as the usual API and Sheet update day, I have a limited about time to make sure everything works correctly. I can understand your reasoning behind the change in the save macro(thank you for providing your reason). It will probably take a few games to get used to, but I think it help. I'm curious as to if the sheet will be able to handle the lair and regional actions for SRD entries. Until the MM drops, I don't know if that can be answered since I have not seen a Dev response .
It would be nice to have an option for it though as selected would slow games I play in down more as people I find rarely have a token selected. I understand the change but an option in the settings would be nice for it.
1486290520

Edited 1486296744
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
BP said: since I did not have the sheet code until the recently, I hope you can understand my concern about the time table.... Since my game runs on the same day as the usual API and Sheet update day, I have a limited about time to make sure everything works correctly. See&nbsp; [Dev] Sheet Versioning and Updates where I suggest this is a problem to roll20. You'll also notice the lack of response. Unfortunately it seems like this is not going to change. But since you're a pro user you're able to tie yourself to a specific version. If you need a specific version I can PM you it and you can use it. BP said: I'm curious as to if the sheet will be able to handle the lair and regional actions for SRD entries. Until the MM drops, I don't know if that can be answered since I have not seen a Dev response . Lair Actions and Regional Effects and not provided by the SRD document. I parse lair actions and regional effects from JSON, but the SRD does not provide them. I am unsure how Volos creatures hold them as I do not have Volos. If there is a format for them on the OGL sheet then I can convert them possibly. Vanakoji said: selected would slow games I play in down more as people I find rarely have a token selected. I outlined the process for each option above. As far as I can see using selected is either the same amount of clicks or less, never more. If you believe there is a case where it is more clicks let me know. Also see Selected or target macro? EDIT: It is actually a 3 step process if you think in the old process as you'll click the save, and then the token, and then the save. This cost is outweighed by #1 and #2 above.
I've been testing out 9.0 and things have been working great so far. I opened an issue about the condensed equipment and I see that was already resolved!&nbsp; I did have a question however. I'd like to add an attacher for Hunter's Mark to my ranger, similar to Colossus Slayer. However since Hunter's Mark is not a trait, is there a way to reference a custom ability as a clickable link in the attacher? Example: (This does not work) [Colossus Slayer](~repeating_trait_-kc3wg6uzdqkwwfrpkia_trait), [Hunter's Mark](%{Ranger|Hunter's-Mark}) Thanks for all the help!
1486313433
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Michael, [Hunter's Mark](~repeating_spell1_ID_spell) &nbsp; should give you what you need. Get the ID as documented in the documentation (see OP).
I was actually using that, but I was hoping to circumvent the prompt for spell level and all the spell text and just roll the damage section. I've been trying to use the damage attribute on the repeating_traits/repeating_spells but keep receiving errors. Did the attribute name associated with these change in 9.0 by chance? For instance:&nbsp; @{Beatrix|repeating_trait_-kc3wg6uzdqkwwfrpkia_damage} returns "No attribute was found" however&nbsp; @{Beatrix|repeating_trait_-kc3wg6uzdqkwwfrpkia_name} returns the expected "Colossus Slayer"&nbsp;
1486317343

Edited 1486317408
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, a significant amount of field names and roll template names changed as part of 9.0.0. Hence the major version bump to 9. :) You can use the chrome inspector to get the new names. I'd suggest creating it as a trait and linking that.
BP said: I'm curious as to if the sheet will be able to handle the lair and regional actions for SRD entries. Until the MM drops, I don't know if that can be answered since I have not seen a Dev response . Lair Actions and Regional Effects and not provided by the SRD document. I parse lair actions and regional effects from JSON, but the SRD does not provide them. I am unsure how Volos creatures hold them as I do not have Volos. If there is a format for them on the OGL sheet then I can convert them possibly. I can answer that, Kryx. The OGL sheet and both versions of your sheet will populate the Bio & Info tab with the monster description text (which includes the lair actions and regional effects when dragging from the compendium to the tabletop (where it creates the sheet and token). If you create the NPC character first and then drag from the compendium there is nothing in the Bio & Info tab.
1486319236

Edited 1486324931
Mike
Pro
For anyone else that might be looking for this, you can reference damage on trait (or spell I imagine) like this now: [[@{NAME|repeating_trait_ID_ other_damage_dice }@{ NAME |repeating_trait_ ID _ other_damage_die }]] If anyone could tell me how to turn that into clickable link in an attacher, that would that be much appreciated. :)
1486319397
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Other is for other only. You'll use attack or saving_throw in place of other for those uses. The clickable link syntax is in the documentation I liked above. Under the reference repeating section. Sneak attack with freeform for example. i wanted to automatically set up linking traits, but I don't think it's possible to do what I wanted.
Yes, This was for things that don't have an attack such as Hex, Sneak Attack, Hunter's Mark, Colossus Slayer etc. Would it be possible as an enhancement to add an attribute other_damage that just returns (other_damage_dice, other_damage_die) + other_damage_ability +&nbsp;other_damage_bonus ? That would be very handy for this type of thing. What I ended up doing was creating custom Abilities that used the&nbsp;5e-shaped template and just spit out the damage of these spells/traits. I then added them in the attacher the same way you'd add the trait or spell macros. This has the benefits of being able to easily click twice to roll critical damage, it doesn't link a bunch of text in chat each time, and doesn't require you to select a spell slot to cast from on things like Hex. Steps below for anyone else trying to accomplish similar results:&nbsp; Results: Step1: Add abilities using 5e-shaped template. Either use the attributes on the spell/traits to calculate damage, or put the damage directly in here if it won't change. &nbsp; &nbsp; Step 2. Create an attacher and add links to your new attributes!
1486323747
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can do it much easier with a trait. Just link the trait as you would sneak attack, add the name and add the damage and you're done. 1/turn belongs in the recharge field btw. Over the next few versions of the sheet and script we'll be optizing how those reset every turn via the script.
Yeah, I was trying not to clutter up my players trait areas. Most of them are newer players so I thought something like "Hunter's Mark Damage" might confuse them. For Colossus Slayer, I didn't want to spam the chat area with the full text of the ability each time (especially on crits), but I still wanted my player to be able to expand that area and read the text of it.&nbsp; I had the once per turn on the trait, but since it automatically goes down but not up right now, it was more annoying than it was worth.
I outlined the process for each option above. As far as I can see using selected is either the same amount of clicks or less, never more. If you believe there is a case where it is more clicks let me know. Also see Selected or target macro? EDIT: It is actually a 3 step process if you think in the old process as you'll click the save, and then the token, and then the save. This cost is outweighed by #1 and #2 above. For this, I don't see how it is a three step as it is click save and then token never the save again. For the points 1) Players almost never have their token selected unless they roll init myself included. I have seen many new players only select their token when editing HP as they don't deal with token actions and even I only have it selected as long as I need for a token action to output everything I need in chat and then deselect so I don't feel that players will always have their token selected. 2) Problems with layers could happen regardless as a selected token may be the top one and you have to adjust to select the right one with selected or target. 3) For clarity, I have never seen a player have problem with "click the button then your character" but always see people mess up or forget to do it with "select your token then click" which is the reason I use a global token action for initiative because it was too common of an error and it wasted time. In general, yes it comes down to 2 clicks vs 2 clicks but I find the&nbsp; - People can forget to have their token selected, cause it to increase to 3 clicks. - Accidentally click off it causing it to increase in clicks - It is easier to understand for new players/new roll20 players So I find selected will cause the the same or an increased number of clicks in general due to these common errors that I can say even I do at times with just forgetting to have a token selected which is why I avoid it as much as possible in custom macros and try to use target instead if it isn't that bad of an efficiency cost.&nbsp;
1486327607
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michael H. said: Yeah, I was trying not to clutter up my players trait areas. Colosus slayer is a class feature so it belongs in the traits section (which will be expanded in 9.1.0). This is how I'd set it up: I'd set the per use back to 1 once we implement that turn stuff. I'd probably follow the same model with hunter's mark, but without the per turn recharge.
1486328341
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vanakoji said: 1) Players almost never have their token selected unless they roll init myself included. I have seen many new players only select their token when editing HP as they don't deal with token actions and even I only have it selected as long as I need for a token action to output everything I need in chat and then deselect so I don't feel that players will always have their token selected. You've outlined what is common in your group, but I'm building what is common for the community. Since working on this sheet Lucian and I have implemented a vast amount of issues that allow people to use the sheet primarily via token actions. A large proportion of the player base does exactly that. If I had to guess the number of people who use token actions I'd say 95% of Pro users and ~60% of normal users. Either way those normal users who don't normally have their token selected are not inconvenienced. The process is the same, just in a different order: @{selected} Click token Click save @{target} Click save Click token Vanakoji said: 2) Problems with layers could happen regardless as a selected token may be the top one and you have to adjust to select the right one with selected or target. Players will have no issue selecting their target in a mass of targets. For GMs this is improved as you can select a target and then re-select if you miss, adding 1 step, instead of 2-5 steps via target where you either have to retry or move creatures and then move them back. It's significantly more arduous. The potential cost of a 3rd click for players either learning the system or adjusting to the new system is significantly less costly than the @{target} costs. As mentioned above I'd happily use selected or target, but roll20 has not provided that basic functionality:&nbsp; Selected or target macro?
1486328674
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
9.0.1 The following issues should have no impact on the stability of the sheet. All are minor issues. I purposefully avoided anything that may cause other issues. Bug Fixes freetext and display_text were only being cleared if content was empty and that wasn't always true. Now it correctly determines if it should be set to content or added to content. Either way both are cleared in all cases it seems. Closes #150: Upgrade 7.12.2 to 9.0.0 and #159: Automatically-created class features fail to clear freetext on conversion Spells with ranged attacks were being upgraded as melee spell attacks. This is solved as part of the upgrade to 9.0.0. The upgrade will not rerun for 9.0.1. Closes #154: Wizard Spell Upgrade 7.12.2 to 9.0.0 New attacks will not show "undefined" as part of the damage string. Closes #153: Attacks created default to bad damage string #155: Condense on Equipment not functioning Any ability with freeform will now toggle "show_freeform" to be on for the whole sheet. #161: Removing character levels does not remove character_level attribute #162: NPC Action free text sometimes remains behind Known Issues Duplicate repeating Item: Versatile Weapons. It is possible for some duplication of versatile weapons during the upgrade. This is a race condition that I had squashed on another character. This likely won't appear on a character without spellcasting. It's a difficult bug to stop - like all race conditions are. The real fix is revamping my updates to use silent, but that's a later version. I think this is an issue we'll have to accept. See #158: Quarterstaff (Versatile) created 3 times on upgrade Duplicate repeating Item: Fighting Styles will have a duplicate one based on the class. Fighting Styles are split to class specific traits now. The user will have to determine to delete the old fighting style. This was done to prevent data loss. See #151: Fighting Style Upgrades Attack/Damage/Saving Throw toggled: While upgrading a toggle may be selected. The fix is to unselect it. This should be very uncommon, but will occur if a user entered data and then untoggled a section. I had to be more liberal with how I determine if one of the toggles is selected for various reasons. The toggles will be selected if there is anything in "damage", "damage_ability", "damage_bonus", "damage_type", "heal", etc. You can simply untoggle them. See #152: Abilities with Superiority Die in Description Handled for new imports and a workaround #147: NPC action: changing ability bonus for attack to "nothing" is reset to Str This is an edge case that only applies to things like Bat. It needs to be solved, but it requires a change that alters how I get and save data from the server. That is too risky for 9.0.x. In the mean time importing from SRD or JSON will parse the correct attack or damage by adding positive or negative bonuses. It can be manually adjusted as well. I will solve this for 9.1.0 or later. This version will be pushed live to roll20 tomorrow unless anything changes.
Another question around the attack/damage changes. Is there a way currently to handle Great Weapon Fighting? Previously we'd do like 1d10ro&lt;2 but now that the damage die is from a drop down, I can't manually enter that.
1486333031
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I will need to add some kind of dice modifier. For now what you can do is add an attribute to the attributes and abilities tab named "d20_mod" and set it to "ro&lt;2". That'll apply globally, but I think that's the only workaround I can think of now. Could you open an issue on my issue tracker (see OP) for me to fix this as part of 9.1.0?
So I have a few questions, maybe considerably criticisms. The way attacks are set up now seems a tad hard on the eyes as well as the output. (this may just be needed time to adjust) Is there a way to remove the settings for all the text around the attack roll? saying all the hit text etc?&nbsp; I mean I never really need it personally since most of the time my players just say "I'll hit him with my longsword" and so forth. I like the smaller sleeker boxes since it helps put more rolls on the shortcut. I like how spells show emotes and all that jazz. So far it seems alright, feel like the reprocessed attacks will jar my group.
1486333848
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Is there a way to remove the settings for all the text around the attack roll? saying all the hit text etc? I expected more of this feedback actually. My plan was to see the response and then adjust accordingly. The issue with removing "some text" is defining what text is removed. If only some text is removed then I have to add toggles for those. If some text is removed I have to ensure that things like reach, range, etc are kept in context. Additionally if I offer such a setting for UI features I would have 100 such settings by now.&nbsp;It's definitely not a simple process to hide some of the text so I'd need to weigh that benefit vs new features. So I think the best thing for me to do is wait for further feedback.
Kryx said: I will need to add some kind of dice modifier. For now what you can do is add an attribute to the attributes and abilities tab named "d20_mod" and set it to "ro&lt;2". That'll apply globally, but I think that's the only workaround I can think of now. Could you open an issue on my issue tracker (see OP) for me to fix this as part of 9.1.0? Sure can!
Another issue related to the way attacks work now (I'll open an issue for this one too). If you try to select no modifier to add to the damage roll, such as using a bonus action to attack with your off hand, it defaults back to Str. There seems to be no way of setting this to 0 unless you set it to a modifier that you have +0 in.
Kryx said: Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Is there a way to remove the settings for all the text around the attack roll? saying all the hit text etc? I expected more of this feedback actually. My plan was to see the response and then adjust accordingly. The issue with removing "some text" is defining what text is removed. If only some text is removed then I have to add toggles for those. If some text is removed I have to ensure that things like reach, range, etc are kept in context. Additionally if I offer such a setting for UI features I would have 100 such settings by now.&nbsp;It's definitely not a simple process to hide some of the text so I'd need to weigh that benefit vs new features. So I think the best thing for me to do is wait for further feedback. Its not a big deal really, it still contains the text well and the number stands out, was more wondering if there was a method to remove it :). Specfically I just want the To hit and Melee Attack clarification gone. Was needed before, don't really need it now tis all :p
1486335376
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To hit replaced "vs AC" so that little block has been there, just renamed. It's also used for things like vs target AC or vs target name so it'd be difficult to isolate. Type would be easier to isolate.
1486335423

Edited 1486335482
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike said: Another issue related to the way attacks work now (I'll open an issue for this one too). If you try to select no modifier to add to the damage roll, such as using a bonus action to attack with your off hand, it defaults back to Str. There seems to be no way of setting this to 0 unless you set it to a modifier that you have +0 in. See the changelog above. The last item on the known issues section referring #147. Though I'm curious what you'd need to use it for. It should be an edge case for only certain NPCs.
Kryx said: Though I'm curious what you'd need to use it for. It should be an edge case for only certain NPCs. Attacking with your off-hand as a bonus action. You do not get to add your Str/Dex Modifier to this attack unless you have Two-Weapon Fighting. In my case I was trying to set the damage of my Paladin's attacks to 0 so I could manually add the "Hit: [[1d10ro&lt;2+3]] slashing damage" text below it. It's ugly for now, but until some sort die modifier is added, it's the easiest method for dealing with Great Weapon Fighting.&nbsp;
1486335961
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike said: Attacking with your off-hand as a bonus action. You do not get to add your Str/Dex Modifier to this attack unless you have Two-Weapon Fighting. Ah, true!