Gary W. said: It isn't a big deal- was just making sure there wasn't an easy fix. On this particular one I ended up doing a click text to activate the command. The one that hurts is not being able to roll the tables on wild magic. It was so convenient to have the check and potential result rolled on every spell he cast. You can still get this easily just maybe not with the appearance you want. For example, two attachers setup (I just set both to roll wild magic) looks like <a href="http://i.imgur.com/JBRejmg.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/JBRejmg.png</a> The attachers are just <a href="http://i.imgur.com/RfrI9P7.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/RfrI9P7.png</a> The text is large because of the way the roll template handles [[ ]] text but it does work. You can also set the roll in each spells freeform field like (making the table roll on a new line) <a href="http://i.imgur.com/p4YHDrf.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/p4YHDrf.png</a> And with no attachers, look like <a href="http://i.imgur.com/A6VSFmr.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/A6VSFmr.png</a> and you can change the [[1t[Wild-Magic]]] to your table and include the !rt to get just the text. These are not the best solutions, but newline characters in anything outside a field's own freeform will always be iffy.