Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.1

Kyle G. said: Alvaro T. said: Can you print the atribute page with this. I am trying but probably making an error here. do not substract from resorces. thnx Sorry, I use a different script to the normal companion. Rather than trying to get the companion script to play nice with this ability you may prefer to use ChatSetAttr instead. Once you have the script install, you will need to know which specific resource you put Luck under. &{template:desc} {{desc=@{character_name} uses luck to reroll the dice [[1d20]]}} @{charname_output} !setattr --charid @{character_id} --mod --RESOURCE|-1 RESOURCE with either be class_resource , other_resource , or repeating_resource_$X_left/right depending on where it is on the character sheet. Hopefully this picture will help to explain which is which Thnak you very much! Excelent work
Nephilm said: Not sure if it's been reported before, but the sheet tracks multiclassed spell slots on the 1/3 casters (Arcane Trickster, Eldritch Knight) wrong. The multiclassing calculation rounds down, so a level 4 Paladin, level 4 Arcane Trickster should have the equivalent of a level 3 full caster (4 2) for slots, but the sheet calculates it as a level 4 equivalent (4 3). It seems it treats the ATs 4 levels as 2 instead of 1 to determine total spellcasting levels. Sooo... no answer to him? No acknowledgement of this issue? Is someone working on this?

Edited 1523026628
Animus said: Nephilm said: Not sure if it's been reported before, but the sheet tracks multiclassed spell slots on the 1/3 casters (Arcane Trickster, Eldritch Knight) wrong. The multiclassing calculation rounds down, so a level 4 Paladin, level 4 Arcane Trickster should have the equivalent of a level 3 full caster (4 2) for slots, but the sheet calculates it as a level 4 equivalent (4 3). It seems it treats the ATs 4 levels as 2 instead of 1 to determine total spellcasting levels. Sooo... no answer to him? No acknowledgement of this issue? Is someone working on this? I was able to find and fix the issue in a local version. I submitted the necessary  code change to Roll20. It just needs to be approved by devs, which doesn't typically happen until Tuesdays. In the meantime you can use the Character Settings to manually adjust the spell slots for the character (it can also reduce the number of spell slots).

Edited 1523368397
Anyone know of a way to auto add spells from the traits section into the spells prepared list?
Anthony V. said: Anyone know of a way to auto add spells from the traits section into the spells prepared list? Unfortunately there isn't a way to do this currently.
Kyle G. said: Animus said: Nephilm said: Not sure if it's been reported before, but the sheet tracks multiclassed spell slots on the 1/3 casters (Arcane Trickster, Eldritch Knight) wrong. The multiclassing calculation rounds down, so a level 4 Paladin, level 4 Arcane Trickster should have the equivalent of a level 3 full caster (4 2) for slots, but the sheet calculates it as a level 4 equivalent (4 3). It seems it treats the ATs 4 levels as 2 instead of 1 to determine total spellcasting levels. Sooo... no answer to him? No acknowledgement of this issue? Is someone working on this? I was able to find and fix the issue in a local version. I submitted the necessary  code change to Roll20. It just needs to be approved by devs, which doesn't typically happen until Tuesdays. In the meantime you can use the Character Settings to manually adjust the spell slots for the character (it can also reduce the number of spell slots). Thanks for the reply! I was mainly just curious if this would be amended.  I personally just adjusted the caster level, so that one doesn't has to adjust each spell level individually.

Edited 1523563062
Not sure if reported but monster manual not showing spells to cast-I have to add them manually (Cult Fantatic and Mage tried). Apologies if this has been reported or if it's elsewhere. Just checked it's happening for other Monster Manual creatures dragged and dropped. Older games are okay-but impacting building new encounters.
Hi, First time using Roll20 and the OGL CS. This may be a simple question with a simple answer or not, but is there a way of adding racial abilities such as darkvision or immune to charm from the compendium to the CS, and if so where does it go? Thanks in advance and apologies if this is posted elsewhere, and / or I'm having a stoopid moment and missing the obvious.
Jason B. said: Hi, First time using Roll20 and the OGL CS. This may be a simple question with a simple answer or not, but is there a way of adding racial abilities such as darkvision or immune to charm from the compendium to the CS, and if so where does it go? Thanks in advance and apologies if this is posted elsewhere, and / or I'm having a stoopid moment and missing the obvious. Currently the Features & Traits section is not drag-and-drop compatible even though the setting on the character sheet indicates otherwise. However the framework for this functionality is there and we can expect some increased functionality such as this sometime in the future.  You could certainly use the Features & Traits section to store the racial abilities you mentioned, you just need to copy-paste the details of the traits from the compendium to the character sheet manually.
Kyle G. said: Jason B. said: Hi, First time using Roll20 and the OGL CS. This may be a simple question with a simple answer or not, but is there a way of adding racial abilities such as darkvision or immune to charm from the compendium to the CS, and if so where does it go? Thanks in advance and apologies if this is posted elsewhere, and / or I'm having a stoopid moment and missing the obvious. Currently the Features & Traits section is not drag-and-drop compatible even though the setting on the character sheet indicates otherwise. However the framework for this functionality is there and we can expect some increased functionality such as this sometime in the future.  You could certainly use the Features & Traits section to store the racial abilities you mentioned, you just need to copy-paste the details of the traits from the compendium to the character sheet manually. Thx Kyle. It's what I ended up doing, but was just unsure I wasn't missing the obvious. Now to get my head around macros lol.
Is there anywhere to track exhaustion points on the current Character sheet? I've been looking and can't find any.
Adam said: Is there anywhere to track exhaustion points on the current Character sheet? I've been looking and can't find any. Unfortunately not, though you could add a resource to track the exhaustion. However it will not be "smart" enough to know when checks are to be made with disadvantage
Hi, I'm new to the forums :D my players just hit level 5 and I'm having trouble with cantrip progression. Although the cantrip progression field is set to "Cantrip Dice", the spell still rolls just 1 die instead of 2. We also tried it with Eldritch Blast (setting cantrip progression to "Cantrip Beam"), but it still only rolls 1 attack die. Is the field broken or are we doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.
Keith C. said: Hi, I'm new to the forums :D my players just hit level 5 and I'm having trouble with cantrip progression. Although the cantrip progression field is set to "Cantrip Dice", the spell still rolls just 1 die instead of 2. We also tried it with Eldritch Blast (setting cantrip progression to "Cantrip Beam"), but it still only rolls 1 attack die. Is the field broken or are we doing something wrong? Thanks for any help With Cantrip beam you don't get more damage die, you get more beams or attacks. With Edritch Blast at level 5, you get two beams each is a separate attack roll.  I have noticed that the cantrip progression does not work for "damage2".   Couple of my players have "Toll the Dead" which is 1d8 or 1d12 if creature has already taken damage.  When you mark an attack spell with cantrip dice, look at the attack on the "core" page and the damage should have a formula there that calculates the damage from the player level, if that formula is not there then you spell might not be built properly.  If you need it for the "damage2" copy that formula over.  That's what I had to do for my players.  It would be nice if cantrip beam actually showed up with an indicator like 1 of 2 or something similar.
Hello, probably the wrong place to put this but I've noticed a bug with the sheet. Enabling "Jack Of All Trades" add the half-proficiency bonus to attribute rolls as well as skills, something it didn't do before the latest update. Not entirely sure if this intended or not.
Michael said: Hello, probably the wrong place to put this but I've noticed a bug with the sheet. Enabling "Jack Of All Trades" add the half-proficiency bonus to attribute rolls as well as skills, something it didn't do before the latest update. Not entirely sure if this intended or not. Jack of All Trades applies to all ability checks, not just skill checks, and is also why this bonus gets added to initiative checks and tool checks. Since these additional checks are considered ability checks.

Edited 1523914926
Kyle G. said: Michael said: Hello, probably the wrong place to put this but I've noticed a bug with the sheet. Enabling "Jack Of All Trades" add the half-proficiency bonus to attribute rolls as well as skills, something it didn't do before the latest update. Not entirely sure if this intended or not. Jack of All Trades applies to all ability checks, not just skill checks, and is also why this bonus gets added to initiative checks and tool checks. Since these additional checks are considered ability checks. Aye I know that, but it's added to the flat ability rolls, when you click the button under the scores/mods on the right of the sheet. It didn't used to do this so I was under the impression that Jack of All Trades didn't apply to straight ability rolls e.g. strength/dexterity/constitution/wisdom/intelligence/charisma rolls.
Michael said: Kyle G. said: Michael said: Hello, probably the wrong place to put this but I've noticed a bug with the sheet. Enabling "Jack Of All Trades" add the half-proficiency bonus to attribute rolls as well as skills, something it didn't do before the latest update. Not entirely sure if this intended or not. Jack of All Trades applies to all ability checks, not just skill checks, and is also why this bonus gets added to initiative checks and tool checks. Since these additional checks are considered ability checks. Aye I know that, but it's added to the flat ability rolls, when you click the button under the scores/mods on the right of the sheet. It didn't used to do this so I was under the impression that Jack of All Trades didn't apply to straight ability rolls e.g. strength/dexterity/constitution/wisdom/intelligence/charisma rolls. You kind of answer this yourself when you call these ability rolls . In 5e there are only 3 types of d20 rolls: Ability Checks, Attacks Rolls, and Saving Throws. So if a d20 roll is not an attack roll or a saving throw, then it is an ability check and Jack of All Trades can apply to the roll.

Edited 1523934420
Not knowing any better, I put a MAX value in the "ac" attribute (I was wondering if it could be used as a temporary value...not sure why I did that).  Now, whenever I equip my armor (any item with a AC in MODS), my character sheet shows a value of 2100<ac>0.  So I have an item with 15 ac MODS, the value I get is 2100150.  Another at item with 11 ac puts the value at 211000.  Unchecking "Equip", will put this value at 210000.  This value also shows up in the attribute list.  I've exited and restarted the game an no change.  I've tried deleting the attribute and adding it back in with no luck either. Any ideas?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jason, try changing the dex value enough to change the modifier and back.
That worked!  Thanks :D
Currently have a monk who calculates AC with Dex + Wis for his AC. So I've enabled Custom AC calculation. However, it's not accounting for Bracers of Defense when equipped, I'm assuming because now I'm not using Auto Calculate?
Jeremy R. said: Currently have a monk who calculates AC with Dex + Wis for his AC. So I've enabled Custom AC calculation. However, it's not accounting for Bracers of Defense when equipped, I'm assuming because now I'm not using Auto Calculate? See my previous post about this topic. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5660323/5th-edit" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5660323/5th-edit</a>...
!npchp &lt;character name&gt; - Rolls NPC hit point totals using their formula and updates the token bar. If no character name is provided it will roll the selected tokens. I'm having trouble with getting this to work consistently. For NPCs in my journal that haven't been modified from their original Monster Manual forms it will only work once per token. After that one time it does nothing; I have to delete the token and drop a new one for it to work again.&nbsp; For NPCs that I needed to create variants for it does nothing at all.&nbsp; I've searched the forums and only found one post that said it "sets it to max HP" which is contrary to what the above states.&nbsp; I looked at the script code on github and from what I can tell it should be working everytime.&nbsp; Is there specific way to use this?

Edited 1524083785
neovatar
Sheet Author
I noticed that the "experience" line on "core" tab gets placed outside the header on Chrome (Chromium 65.0.3325.181, Ubuntu 16.04 64-Bit) and Chromium (Google Chrome 66.0.3359.117 64-Bit): Problem does not occur on Chrome under Windows. Reduce "alignment" input size a few pixels (e.g. 10px) and it displays correctly: .charsheet .sheet-hlabel-container [name="attr_alignment"] {width: 170px;}

Edited 1524129615
Would it be possible to add a button in the skills section which rolls ability checks but sends the results directly to the DM (without the rolling player seeing them)? A button which embeds a function similar to this API function: <a href="https://gist.github.com/LeeCookGHA/ad4a4164f1df5d3" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/LeeCookGHA/ad4a4164f1df5d3</a>...
Is it possible to add a spell point and ability system (for mystics) that can be toggled on/off in settings? I have a player that is wanting to play a mystic and we don't want to change sheets simply because we enjoy the simplicity of the OGL sheet, but not having this ability is an issue. We're attempting to find a workaround, but I still want to suggest it for future people who may run into the same issue.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Lee said: Would it be possible to add a button in the skills section which rolls ability checks but sends the results directly to the DM (without the rolling player seeing them)? A button which embeds a function similar to this API function: <a href="https://gist.github.com/LeeCookGHA/ad4a4164f1df5d3" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/LeeCookGHA/ad4a4164f1df5d3</a>... That is not possible without the application of the API and can't be added natively to the character sheet.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Scythe said: Is it possible to add a spell point and ability system (for mystics) that can be toggled on/off in settings? I have a player that is wanting to play a mystic and we don't want to change sheets simply because we enjoy the simplicity of the OGL sheet, but not having this ability is an issue. We're attempting to find a workaround, but I still want to suggest it for future people who may run into the same issue. What in the mystic, I'm assuming from Unearthed Arcana, can't be tracked as a resource from the resource section on the core tab?
Are class traits and race traits supposed to be draggable or not? I can't seem to get them to do so.
Dark Galaxies Gaming said: Are class traits and race traits supposed to be draggable or not? I can't seem to get them to do so. Not currently. The framework is there for when it is possible, but I believe we are waiting on an update to the Compendium before it will be enabled.
Animus said: Kyle G. said: Animus said: Nephilm said: Not sure if it's been reported before, but the sheet tracks multiclassed spell slots on the 1/3 casters (Arcane Trickster, Eldritch Knight) wrong. The multiclassing calculation rounds down, so a level 4 Paladin, level 4 Arcane Trickster should have the equivalent of a level 3 full caster (4 2) for slots, but the sheet calculates it as a level 4 equivalent (4 3). It seems it treats the ATs 4 levels as 2 instead of 1 to determine total spellcasting levels. Sooo... no answer to him? No acknowledgement of this issue? Is someone working on this? I was able to find and fix the issue in a local version. I submitted the necessary&nbsp; code change to Roll20. It just needs to be approved by devs, which doesn't typically happen until Tuesdays. In the meantime you can use the Character Settings to manually adjust the spell slots for the character (it can also reduce the number of spell slots). Thanks for the reply! I was mainly just curious if this would be amended.&nbsp; I personally just adjusted the caster level, so that one doesn't has to adjust each spell level individually. Just figured I would let you know that the devs approved the code change for this earlier this week. So multiclassing spellcasters will now calculate the proper number of spell slots.
I am just getting back into to playing D&D and I love this character sheet big time. Appreciate the tool, and, if I ever start earning some money definitely will be signing up for the full package on an annual basis. I just had a couple thoughts on spellcasters and the way the character sheet works. Druids and Clerics technically can change to whatever list of spells they wish after a long rest. It would be great if, when a player creates the cleric or druid character that the entire spell list appears in there character sheet. It would be super cool if only the level of spell that they could cast auto populates&nbsp;with all the spells available at that level (if you do this DMs would probably appreciate being able to select what sources spells can be populated from PHB, Xanthar's and what not). It would also be nice if you could just click the Spell Prepared bubble on the spell list view, rather than players needed to click into the guts of the the spell to click prepped or not. This would change the way you populate the Attack and Spellcasting box on the Core page. Only spells marked prep should appear there if you adopt this system. Again I think it would streamline game play for Cleric and Druid characters with these updates. Again, this is not meant to be critical at all, love the tools you have here. Great experience using this system. I just think this upgrade would work really well and make your product even more spectacular. Would love to hear what others think of this idea?

Edited 1524941674
I've been writing a number of spells in the character sheet recently and I've noticed a strange bug/quirk. For spells that require the target to make a saving throw, the saving throw field can get reset to "None", even though it was previously set to an ability.&nbsp; Here are my repro steps: Create a PC character sheet.&nbsp; Click on the Spells tab.&nbsp; Set Spellcasting ability to INT. Search the compendium for "Sacred Flame". Drag the spell called "Sacred Flame" into the character sheet to add it to the spell's list. Click on the cogwheel to open the Sacred Flame spell's details. Observe that the Saving Throw field says "DEX". (If you cast the spell, it will show a DEX save in the chat). Click on the Core tab. The Sacred Flame spell should be in the Attacks and Spellcasting section.&nbsp; Click on the cogwheel to open the Sacred Flame spell's details.&nbsp;Observe that the Saving Throw field says "DEX". In the Magic Bonus field, change the bonus from '"blank" to "1".&nbsp; Click on the Spells tab. Observe that the Saving Throw field now says "NONE". If you attempt to cast the spell at this point, the spell will still work properly. In the At Higher Levels field, type "asdf".&nbsp; Click on the cogwheel to close the Sacred Flame spell's details. Click on the Sacred Flame spell to cast it (from the Spells tab). The spell will not actually cast and no dice will be rolled; there will be no spell in the chat. Click on the Core tab. Observe that the Saving Throw field on the Core tab now says "STR". Click on the cogwheel to close the Sacred Flame spell's details. Click on the Sacred Flame spell to cast it (from the Core tab). The spell will cast and dice will be rolled, but the chat will say "Strength Save" instead of "Dexterity Save". I suspect there is some sort of buggy interaction with that field between the spell on the Core tab and the spell on the Spells tab, where changes to one aren't propagating properly. To the end user this means whenever someone makes any changes to a spell, there is a chance that spell could stop working or give erroneous information. On a related note, I've also noticed that when a cantrip is set to use "Cantrip Dice" for its Cantrip Progression field, this only affects the first Damage field and seems to ignore the Damage2 field. I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug. I discovered this when writing the "Toll the Dead" spell and trying to get it to work like a versatile weapon, where it rolls dice for both situations at once. Edit: Just found out that Desecrator 7 already mentioned this problem above.
Desecrator 7 said: Keith C. said: Hi, I'm new to the forums :D my players just hit level 5 and I'm having trouble with cantrip progression. Although the cantrip progression field is set to "Cantrip Dice", the spell still rolls just 1 die instead of 2. We also tried it with Eldritch Blast (setting cantrip progression to "Cantrip Beam"), but it still only rolls 1 attack die. Is the field broken or are we doing something wrong? Thanks for any help With Cantrip beam you don't get more damage die, you get more beams or attacks. With Edritch Blast at level 5, you get two beams each is a separate attack roll.&nbsp; I have noticed that the cantrip progression does not work for "damage2".&nbsp; &nbsp;Couple of my players have "Toll the Dead" which is 1d8 or 1d12 if creature has already taken damage.&nbsp; When you mark an attack spell with cantrip dice, look at the attack on the "core" page and the damage should have a formula there that calculates the damage from the player level, if that formula is not there then you spell might not be built properly.&nbsp; If you need it for the "damage2" copy that formula over.&nbsp; That's what I had to do for my players.&nbsp; It would be nice if cantrip beam actually showed up with an indicator like 1 of 2 or something similar. What does setting the field to "Cantrip Beam" functionally do? As far as I can tell, its no different from setting the field to "None", which makes it either broken or literally just reminder text.

Edited 1525121791
Kirizaki
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Is it possible to add an option to calculate the weight in the equipment in kilograms instead of pounds? Started using roll20 for some weeks now, along with OGL 5e character sheet, and I found myself trying to use the automatic encumbrance system, annoyed about why the calculations are all wrong, only to realize the sheet uses imperial system, and there was not even a place to tell me this. Since I live in Brazil, and we use the metric system, along with most of the world, the D&D books are all published here using the metric system, and every player here is used to it for years now. You see I could just disable the encumbrance tracking, and have my players calculate their max carrying weight manualy, however, the coins have some weight, which in kg should be 0,01kg (as stated in my phb), and each coin in the sheet counts as 0,02, which is double what they should, and this messes with the total weight a little, specially if the character is carrying a lot of coin. Also it would be great to have an option to disable the coin weight too, this would at least solve parte of the problem. Alternatively, a way to manually set coin weight and the max weight multiplyer would be even better, cause that way anyone would be able to use any measurement system.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Kirizaki said: Is it possible to add an option to calculate the weight in the equipment in kilograms instead of pounds? Started using roll20 for some weeks now, along with OGL 5e character sheet, and I found myself trying to use the automatic encumbrance system, annoyed about why the calculations are all wrong, only to realize the sheet uses imperial system, and there was not even a place to tell me this. Since I live in Brazil, and we use the metric system, along with most of the world, the D&D books are all published here using the metric system, and every player here is used to it for years now. You see I could just disable the encumbrance tracking, and have my players calculate their max carrying weight manualy, however, the coins have some weight, which in kg should be 0,01kg (as stated in my phb), and each coin in the sheet counts as 0,02, which is double what they should, and this messes with the total weight a little, specially if the character is carrying a lot of coin. Also it would be great to have an option to disable the coin weight too, this would at least solve parte of the problem. Alternatively, a way to manually set coin weight and the max weight multiplyer would be even better, cause that way anyone would be able to use any measurement system. The weights are pulled directly from the Wizards of the Coast SRD (System Resource Document), the free version of the rules publicly available. I'm not sure what licensing IP issues exist around changing those, or offering options that aren't in the SRD. I'll look into it.
日本語に対応してほしい。
Possible Bug, negative initiative tie breaker isn't correctly calculated, for example, a 6 DEX translates to -2+0.06=-1.94; whereas I think it should be -2-0.06=-2.06
I quite often play Drow or Mountain Dwarf characters with info from Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. Is there a timeline as to how soon I might see these alternate subclasses added into the Race list for playable characters?
Richard A. said: I quite often play Drow or Mountain Dwarf characters with info from Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. Is there a timeline as to how soon I might see these alternate subclasses added into the Race list for playable characters? The Compendium can only contain information from the SRD, which is why there are so few class options currently available. The only way that these will be expanded is when the Player's Handbook because available.
Remarkable Athlete add not only a bonus to skill checks, but to ability checks (pure Str, Dex and Con) as well. I can't find where to give a bonus to these checks. Is there a way?
Luciano P. said: Remarkable Athlete add not only a bonus to skill checks, but to ability checks (pure Str, Dex and Con) as well. I can't find where to give a bonus to these checks. Is there a way? Unfortunately not. I was the one who added the item mod for Ability Checks +X to the character sheet, but I was unable to figure out a nice way to add this to the base attribute rolls.&nbsp;
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Angelo H. said: Possible Bug, negative initiative tie breaker isn't correctly calculated, for example, a 6 DEX translates to -2+0.06=-1.94; whereas I think it should be -2-0.06=-2.06 Your suggestion is objectively wrong. To do it the way you suggest would mean the character with higher dexterity would go after those with lower dexterity. I know -1.94 seems weird but mathematically it works out after it's added to a 1d20 die roll to be the right number.
In Carryng Capacity Modifier Field, you can't divide the value or multiply by a float.
How can the proficiency modifier be altered? For example, the Ioun Stone, Mastery increase proficiency by 1.&nbsp; I am not sure how to implement that change to all of the affected stats. For example, Spell DC does not seem to be tailorable.&nbsp;
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Spell DC can be modified from the Settings (gear) tab of the character sheet. Under "CLASS OPTIONS" is an setting called "SPELL SAVE DC MOD". Proficiency Bonus can be tailored from the "GENERAL OPTIONS" section. "PROFICIENCY BONUS" can be toggled from "By Level" to "Custom" to be set to any value you choose.
hello im completely new to this and while i have gotten down the basics im having a hard time getting the final touches to work, it apears as though its rolling a d20 but the spell damage is only a d6 im not sure where i went wrong any help would be DEEPLY aperciated&nbsp;

Edited 1526217991
Ammo
Pro
It appears that the magic bonus is not being added to the "second damage" for versatile weapons? &nbsp; Or am I doing something wrong? The attribute used to attack [e.g. STR] is also not pre-selected for the second damage and therefore not added in. [I worked around these by putting mods in the right places, but they do seem broken]

Edited 1526229183
Ammo said: It appears that the magic bonus is not being added to the "second damage" for versatile weapons? &nbsp; Or am I doing something wrong? The attribute used to attack [e.g. STR] is also not pre-selected for the second damage and therefore not added in. [I worked around these by putting mods in the right places, but they do seem broken] That section could be used for any type of damage, say the fire damage from a flame tongue, which wouldn't normally include extra damage from the STR or magic bonus. Add it in manually if you so desire to use that section for a versatile weapon.&nbsp;