Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.1

haliphax said: Not unique to this version: Moving items in lists (like rearranging spells or inventory) doesn't work, and hasn't for any previous version of the character sheet that I've played with. Am I doing something wrong? I have them unlocked, and I can see the "hamburger" icon next to each. I click and drag it, but nothing moves. I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) on both Linux and Windows. Try click and hold for a sec before moving. It is working an has since I started playing in Roll20 and the 2700+ hrs I have put in.
Craven said: Spells that don't have an attack or spellcard with at higher levels don't reduce the spells slots when cast. Fireball is OK Counter spell But haste has no attack or higher level so nothing happens. Edit: Is this a bug or is it just me? Any word on when this might be fixed I have a game plan soon.
all characters have had their languages erased,  any fix for this?
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Craven, I had the same issue with tracking spells. I found switching the spells from "Spellcard" to "Attack", and then back to "Spellcard" seemed to get it working again for me.
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: all characters have had their languages erased,  any fix for this? You might be able to find your characters' languages by switching Languages and Proficiencies from "Compendium Compatible" to "Simple." You can find the option under the gear button near the top right of your character screen ( here ). I am not experiencing that issue myself, however, so I can't be sure if that will help recover your information.

Edited 1509052502
Tony R. said: Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: all characters have had their languages erased,  any fix for this? You might be able to find your characters' languages by switching Languages and Proficiencies from "Compendium Compatible" to "Simple." You can find the option under the gear button near the top right of your character screen ( here ). I am not experiencing that issue myself, however, so I can't be sure if that will help recover your information. will this destroy any info, or can i switch to simple, write them down, and switch back without catastrophic damage?  hehe and thanks! EDIT - it worked!  And i copied and pasted the old versions (some had lengthy explanations) into that new Features and Traits on the right hand side, GREAT idea to have a general storage area there, so now its best of both worlds.  good change!

Edited 1509052492
Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: Tony R. said: Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: all characters have had their languages erased,  any fix for this? You might be able to find your characters' languages by switching Languages and Proficiencies from "Compendium Compatible" to "Simple." You can find the option under the gear button near the top right of your character screen ( here ). I am not experiencing that issue myself, however, so I can't be sure if that will help recover your information. will this destroy any info, or can i switch to simple, write them down, and switch back without catastrophic damage?  hehe and thanks! You can switch back and forth, I switch to simple and copy all the info then switch back to enter it in the new way. Edit: You can also get the info from other_proficiencies_and_languages on the character attrib section.

Edited 1509052613
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: Tony R. said: Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: all characters have had their languages erased,  any fix for this? You might be able to find your characters' languages by switching Languages and Proficiencies from "Compendium Compatible" to "Simple." You can find the option under the gear button near the top right of your character screen ( here ). I am not experiencing that issue myself, however, so I can't be sure if that will help recover your information. will this destroy any info, or can i switch to simple, write them down, and switch back without catastrophic damage?  hehe and thanks! It shouldn't destroy any info. Changing this should only temporarily change your sheet; you should be able to change it back. If you are not certain make a backup copy of your game ( under settings )..  EDIT: Craven beat me to it!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Craven said: Craven said: Spells that don't have an attack or spellcard with at higher levels don't reduce the spells slots when cast. Any word on when this might be fixed I have a game plan soon. The next character sheet update should happen early next week and fix this issue.
Steve K. said: Craven said: Craven said: Spells that don't have an attack or spellcard with at higher levels don't reduce the spells slots when cast. Any word on when this might be fixed I have a game plan soon. The next character sheet update should happen early next week and fix this issue. Bless you. ( you can now roll a 1d4 on task you need to complete ) :-)
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
haliphax said: Not unique to this version: Moving items in lists (like rearranging spells or inventory) doesn't work, and hasn't for any previous version of the character sheet that I've played with. Am I doing something wrong? I have them unlocked, and I can see the "hamburger" icon next to each. I click and drag it, but nothing moves. I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) on both Linux and Windows. Make sure your sheet is NOT popped out.
Bug report: Changing the game options so the "Bar x value" and "Bar x Max" are set to "hp_max" (ie, the default setting for Bar 1, but to say move it to bar 2) results in tokens being drug in with "hp_max" text being set in that bar, instead of the value.  
Jp R. said: Bug report: Changing the game options so the "Bar x value" and "Bar x Max" are set to "hp_max" (ie, the default setting for Bar 1, but to say move it to bar 2) results in tokens being drug in with "hp_max" text being set in that bar, instead of the value.   You need to set "Bar x Link" to hp_max, not value or Max. 
The problem with custom spells detailed in  this thread is still an issue with the new sheet update.
Noticing an issue with the Fireball spell, I have 3 different characters that are using it, and everytime I try to use it, or my group uses it it will not add it from the compendium nor add it to the attack (middle box) It also will not roll any damage.. We have deleted the spell, reloaded, tried to do multiple ways to get it to work, and it doesn't seem to want to work. 
i am noticing with spell tracking not all spells track even ones that come from the SRD for example unseen servant output was swap to attack then back to spell card.  each in this example did not track even after removal of the ones in the SRD and swapping the output to attack and back 

Edited 1509287828
lordmage said: i am noticing with spell tracking not all spells track even ones that come from the SRD for example unseen servant output was swap to attack then back to spell card.  each in this example did not track even after removal of the ones in the SRD and swapping the output to attack and back  The companion script does not know when you are casting those spells as a ritual or a normal spell. As such, Steve K. decided that the best course of action would be to assume ritual spells are cast as rituals and therefore would not use spell slots.
Kyle G. said: lordmage said: i am noticing with spell tracking not all spells track even ones that come from the SRD for example unseen servant output was swap to attack then back to spell card.  each in this example did not track even after removal of the ones in the SRD and swapping the output to attack and back  The companion script does not know when you are casting those spells as a ritual or a normal spell. As such, Steve K. decided that the best course of action would be to assume ritual spells are cast as rituals and therefore would not use spell slots. thanks for the answer but in play most players tend to cast these spells as 1 action so i would think they should count as using a spell. but i think for my use case i will just have to rule that these spells and ones like it take two actions one for the ritual and a second for the outcome. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
lordmage said: Kyle G. said: The companion script does not know when you are casting those spells as a ritual or a normal spell. As such, Steve K. decided that the best course of action would be to assume ritual spells are cast as rituals and therefore would not use spell slots. thanks for the answer but in play most players tend to cast these spells as 1 action so i would think they should count as using a spell. but i think for my use case i will just have to rule that these spells and ones like it take two actions one for the ritual and a second for the outcome.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, and I'm certainly going off on a tangent, but... rituals take ten minutes to cast, far more than 'one action' :)
GenKitty said: lordmage said: Kyle G. said: The companion script does not know when you are casting those spells as a ritual or a normal spell. As such, Steve K. decided that the best course of action would be to assume ritual spells are cast as rituals and therefore would not use spell slots. thanks for the answer but in play most players tend to cast these spells as 1 action so i would think they should count as using a spell. but i think for my use case i will just have to rule that these spells and ones like it take two actions one for the ritual and a second for the outcome.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, and I'm certainly going off on a tangent, but... rituals take ten minutes to cast, far more than 'one action' :) Just to be a rules-lawyer. Ritual spells take 10 minutes to cast in addition to the original casting time. So a 1-action spell takes 10 minutes 6 seconds (1 action) to cast whereas a spell that takes 1 minute to cast takes 11 minutes to cast as a ritual.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Kyle G. said: GenKitty said: Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, and I'm certainly going off on a tangent, but... rituals take ten minutes to cast, far more than 'one action' :) Just to be a rules-lawyer. Ritual spells take 10 minutes to cast in addition to the original casting time. So a 1-action spell takes 10 minutes 6 seconds (1 action) to cast whereas a spell that takes 1 minute to cast takes 11 minutes to cast as a ritual. Yes yes, I should have said 'at least ten minutes to cast'.
Would it be possible to make items added to the inventory from the Compendium link to the compendium? Likewise, the ability to add a link to inventory items for things that have handouts associated with them? Some of my players get magical items, and don't often remember what they do. They then spend time looking for the item in the Journal or the Compendium to find out how it works. A default link to Compendium and me being able to add it to existing items would go a long way to reducing the time they're doing this.
Jeremy R. said: Would it be possible to make items added to the inventory from the Compendium link to the compendium? Likewise, the ability to add a link to inventory items for things that have handouts associated with them? Some of my players get magical items, and don't often remember what they do. They then spend time looking for the item in the Journal or the Compendium to find out how it works. A default link to Compendium and me being able to add it to existing items would go a long way to reducing the time they're doing this. That is the purpose of the textbox for the item.
On the NPC sheet, is there an option to change the proficiency bonus? I have only seen it at +3 for many of the NPCs from the monster manual that I have used including the Warlock of the Fiend which is a 17th level caster. I can tweak attacks with the global attack modifier which is awesome, but is there just a base option for proficiency bonus I haven't found?
NPC proficiency is based on the CR of the creature, not any potential levels it has. If you want to increase its PB, increase its CR.
Joel M. said: Ed S. said: Jorge said: Fairly new to Roll20 and 5e OGL - so forgive me if this question has been raised/answered already.  Is it possible to have the "prepared" flag for spells in the spell sheet actually show/hide spells in the "Attacks and Spellcasting" section of the Character Sheet? For example, Druids and Clerics know all the spells for their class/spell slot level - but can only prepare a limited number. It would be easier for players to only see prepared attack/heal spells in this section, versus all the known spells.  Again, I apologize if this topic has been raised elsewhere. The best way to handle those types of spell casters is to only add the spells they are preparing to their lists. The character sheet tends to bog down if too many spells are added to them. It's easy enough to drag spells from the compendium to swap them out as needed.  Sadly there is still a number of spells which aren't in the SRD, and therefore removing and readding constantly is a nightmare. Running a wizard means you might not have every spell, but you have some that may not be prepared that day. Would be better if the A&S section only showed prepared spells. I would like to second this request for my Druid. I don't need every spell showing there and adding and removing them all is rather tedious. If it just loaded what I flagged as prepared it would be perfect.
From a conversation  here . It seems like characters without hit dice set are breaking the companion script when longrest is used for that character. While a character should have hit dice set, it's rather difficult to figure out that this is the problem. I would suggest that debugging lines are added to the companion script to catch any non-existing hit dice attributes and log it while not breaking the script.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Luke said: I would like to second this request for my Druid. I don't need every spell showing there and adding and removing them all is rather tedious. If it just loaded what I flagged as prepared it would be perfect. You can turn off the spell attack on the spell. You just need to change the spell output to SPELLCARD. Then when you prepare it, turn it back into an attack. It's an extra step but it solves your problem.
Hello i've a bug with !longrest it doesn't work  For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at longrest (apiscript.js:651:39) at handleapicommand (apiscript.js:377:13) at apiscript.js:334:13 at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400
Cetra said: Hello i've a bug with !longrest it doesn't work  For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at longrest (apiscript.js:651:39) at handleapicommand (apiscript.js:377:13) at apiscript.js:334:13 at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400 i think your issue has to do with the hitdice read Kyle G statement a few lines up. 
Craven said: haliphax said: Not unique to this version: Moving items in lists (like rearranging spells or inventory) doesn't work, and hasn't for any previous version of the character sheet that I've played with. Am I doing something wrong? I have them unlocked, and I can see the "hamburger" icon next to each. I click and drag it, but nothing moves. I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) on both Linux and Windows. Try click and hold for a sec before moving. It is working an has since I started playing in Roll20 and the 2700+ hrs I have put in. Still not moving.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
haliphax said: Still not moving. If the sheet is "out" of the main Roll20 window, it doesn't work. Is it the case?

Edited 1509630189
I am having an issue when trying to change the attributes on a character sheet the I am the GM of. When I mouse over the small circle that is defaulted to 10, a duplicate "10" will appear slightly lower than the field appears on the sheet. If I select this duplicate field and change the value, the character sheet will not update and will display a 10, however if I mouse back over that same field, the duplicate "10" will have been updated to the value I put in.  In essence I can not update the character sheet attributes, only the duplicate fields. this is consistent  between the 2 different games that I GM. (Edit: my players are able to update their character sheets normally) (Edit Edit: I am using Safari browser) Additionally, then I attempt to drag a monster from the compendium monster manual that I purchased, the character sheet that should be pre-populated for the token is blank. and has the same issues that a player character sheet has with the duplicate fields.
Kyle G. said: GenKitty said: lordmage said: Kyle G. said: The companion script does not know when you are casting those spells as a ritual or a normal spell. As such, Steve K. decided that the best course of action would be to assume ritual spells are cast as rituals and therefore would not use spell slots. thanks for the answer but in play most players tend to cast these spells as 1 action so i would think they should count as using a spell. but i think for my use case i will just have to rule that these spells and ones like it take two actions one for the ritual and a second for the outcome.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, and I'm certainly going off on a tangent, but... rituals take ten minutes to cast, far more than 'one action' :) Just to be a rules-lawyer. Ritual spells take 10 minutes to cast in addition to the original casting time. So a 1-action spell takes 10 minutes 6 seconds (1 action) to cast whereas a spell that takes 1 minute to cast takes 11 minutes to cast as a ritual. thanks for the rule-lawer warning :D that said i certainly wont be tracking time for ritual spells. IE they use an action to cast the spell but will take a certian amount of actions for the result depending on the expected outcome. plus a few DC checks behind the curtain. could i not also click off ritual on the spell to have it track. 
lordmage said: could i not also click off ritual on the spell to have it track.  Exactly that
Joshua D. said: I am having an issue when trying to change the attributes on a character sheet the I am the GM of. When I mouse over the small circle that is defaulted to 10, a duplicate "10" will appear slightly lower than the field appears on the sheet. If I select this duplicate field and change the value, the character sheet will not update and will display a 10, however if I mouse back over that same field, the duplicate "10" will have been updated to the value I put in.  In essence I can not update the character sheet attributes, only the duplicate fields. this is consistent  between the 2 different games that I GM. (Edit: my players are able to update their character sheets normally) (Edit Edit: I am using Safari browser) Additionally, then I attempt to drag a monster from the compendium monster manual that I purchased, the character sheet that should be pre-populated for the token is blank. and has the same issues that a player character sheet has with the duplicate fields. Most likely this is because Safari is not one of the supported browsers for Roll20. Do you run in to the same problems when using Chrome or Firefox?
Kyle G. said: Joshua D. said: I am having an issue when trying to change the attributes on a character sheet the I am the GM of. When I mouse over the small circle that is defaulted to 10, a duplicate "10" will appear slightly lower than the field appears on the sheet. If I select this duplicate field and change the value, the character sheet will not update and will display a 10, however if I mouse back over that same field, the duplicate "10" will have been updated to the value I put in.  In essence I can not update the character sheet attributes, only the duplicate fields. this is consistent  between the 2 different games that I GM. (Edit: my players are able to update their character sheets normally) (Edit Edit: I am using Safari browser) Additionally, then I attempt to drag a monster from the compendium monster manual that I purchased, the character sheet that should be pre-populated for the token is blank. and has the same issues that a player character sheet has with the duplicate fields. Most likely this is because Safari is not one of the supported browsers for Roll20. Do you run in to the same problems when using Chrome or Firefox? Switching to Chrome fixed the problem
Any word on the export issue I mentioned? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5660323/5th-edit" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5660323/5th-edit</a>...
Is there a way to create a dropdown menu macro for saves and skill checks of npcs? I saw some examples of this but none of them worked, I think they were too old? Please help!&nbsp;
Hi, there appears to be a bug with the character sheet. I created a game (Hoard of the Dragon Queen), and created 5 character sheets for my players. I then went into the game settings and set "Never Roll Advantage". However, because the character sheets were created prior to making this change, they all roll advantage on their weapon attacks from the character sheets. If I create a new character sheet, it correctly does not roll advantage, however I've already created the 5 character sheets and do not wish to remake them all. BUG: Character sheets do not update to reflect current game settings with regard to rolling advantage vs. asking vs. never rolling advantage.
Nick D. said: Hi, there appears to be a bug with the character sheet. I created a game (Hoard of the Dragon Queen), and created 5 character sheets for my players. I then went into the game settings and set "Never Roll Advantage". However, because the character sheets were created prior to making this change, they all roll advantage on their weapon attacks from the character sheets. If I create a new character sheet, it correctly does not roll advantage, however I've already created the 5 character sheets and do not wish to remake them all. BUG: Character sheets do not update to reflect current game settings with regard to rolling advantage vs. asking vs. never rolling advantage. Pre-existing characters are not meant to update when the Game Settings are changed. Instead, there is a button in the in-game, player settings to Apply Default Settings to pre-existing characters (look all the way at the bottom). Keep in mind that this will apply to PC character sheets in addition to NPC character sheets. If a change is not meant for PC character sheets, you will need to manually reset them to the value they were before Apply Default Settings was pushed.
############################################################### ### Universal Skills PC/NPC ############################################################### @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} @{selected|rtype}?{Skill |Acrobatics,+[[(@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_acrobatics}*@{selected|npc})]][ACRO] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{acrobatics-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_acrobatics}*@{selected|npc})]][ACRO] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_acrobatics}*@{selected|npc})]][ACRO] ]] |Animal Handling,+[[(@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_animal_handling}*@{selected|npc})]][ANIM] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{animal-handling-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125;{{mod=[[ (@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_animal_handling}*@{selected|npc})]][ANIM] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_animal_handling}*@{selected|npc})]][ANIM] ]] |Arcana,+[[(@{selected|arcana_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_arcana}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{arcana-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|arcana_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_arcana}*@{selected|npc})]][ARCA] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|arcana_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_arcana}*@{selected|npc})]][ARCA] ]] |Athletics,+[[(@{selected|athletics_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_athletics}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{athletics-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|athletics_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_athletics}*@{selected|npc})]][ATHL] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|athletics_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_athletics}*@{selected|npc})]][ATHL] ]] |Decpetion,+[[(@{selected|deception_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_deception}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{deception-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|deception_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_deception}*@{selected|npc})]][DECE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|deception_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_deception}*@{selected|npc})]][DECE] ]] |History,+[[(@{selected|history_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_history}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{history-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|history_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_history}*@{selected|npc})]][HIST] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|history_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_history}*@{selected|npc})]][HIST] ]] |Insight,+[[(@{selected|insight_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_insight}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{insight-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|insight_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_insight}*@{selected|npc})]][INSI] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|insight_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_insight}*@{selected|npc})]][INSI] ]] |Intimidation,+[[(@{selected|intimidation_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_intimidation}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{intimidation-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|intimidation_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_intimidation}*@{selected|npc})]][INTI] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|intimidation_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_intimidation}*@{selected|npc})]][INTI] ]] |Investigation,+[[(@{selected|investigation_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_investigation}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{investigation-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|investigation_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_investigation}*@{selected|npc})]][INVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|investigation_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_investigation}*@{selected|npc})]][INVE] ]] |Medicine,+[[(@{selected|medicine_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_medicine}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{medicine-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|medicine_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_medicine}*@{selected|npc})]][MEDI] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|medicine_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_medicine}*@{selected|npc})]][MEDI] ]] |Nature,+[[(@{selected|nature_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_nature}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{nature-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|nature_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_nature}*@{selected|npc})]][NATU] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|nature_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_nature}*@{selected|npc})]][NATU] ]] |Perception,+[[(@{selected|perception_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_perception}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{perception-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|perception_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_perception}*@{selected|npc})]][PERC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|perception_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_perception}*@{selected|npc})]][PERC] ]] |Performance,+[[(@{selected|performance_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_performance}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{performance-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|performance_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_performance}*@{selected|npc})]][PERF] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|performance_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_performance}*@{selected|npc})]][PERF] ]] |Persuasion,+[[(@{selected|persuasion_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_persuasion}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{persuasion-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|persuasion_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_persuasion}*@{selected|npc})]][PERS] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|persuasion_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_persuasion}*@{selected|npc})]][PERS] ]] |Religion,+[[(@{selected|religion_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_religion}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{religion-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|religion_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_religion}*@{selected|npc})]][RELI] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|religion_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_religion}*@{selected|npc})]][RELI] ]] |Sleight of Hand,+[[(@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_sleight_of_hand}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{sleight_of_hand-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_sleight_of_hand}*@{selected|npc})]][SLEI] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_sleight_of_hand}*@{selected|npc})]][SLEI] ]] |Stealth,+[[(@{selected|stealth_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_stealth}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{stealth-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|stealth_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_stealth}*@{selected|npc})]][STEA] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|stealth_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_stealth}*@{selected|npc})]][STEA] ]] |Survival,+[[(@{selected|survival_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_survival}*@{selected|npc})]][ARC] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{survival-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|survival_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_survival}*@{selected|npc})]][SURV] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|survival_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_survival}*@{selected|npc})]][SURV] ]] }}} @{selected|global_skill_mod} @{selected|charname_output} ############################################################### ### Universal Stat Checks PC/NPC ############################################################### @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} @{selected|rtype}?{Stat |Strength,+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]][STR] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{strength-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|strength_mod}]][STR] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|strength_mod}]][STR] ]] |Dexterity,+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]][DEX] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{dexterity-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]][DEX] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|dexterity_mod}]][DEX] ]] |Constitution,+[[@{selected|constitution_mod}]][CON] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{constitution-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|constitution_mod}]][CON] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|constitution_mod}]][CON] ]] |Intelligence,+[[@{selected|intelligence_mod}]][INT] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{intelligence-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|intelligence_mod}]][INT] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|intelligence_mod}]][INT] ]] |Wisdom,+[[@{selected|wisdom_mod}]][WIS] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{wisdom-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|wisdom_mod}]][WIS] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|wisdom_mod}]][WIS] ]] |Charisma,+[[@{selected|charisma_mod}]][CHA] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{charisma-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|charisma_mod}]][CHA] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|charisma_mod}]][CHA] ]] }}} @{selected|global_skill_mod} @{selected|charname_output} ############################################################### ### Universal Saving Throws PC/NPC ############################################################### @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} @{selected|rtype}?{Save |Strength,+[[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{strength-save-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|strength_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_str_save}*@{selected|npc})]][STR SAVE] ]] |Dexterity,+[[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{dexterity-save-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|dexterity_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_dex_save}*@{selected|npc})]][DEX SAVE] ]] |Constitution,+[[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{constitution-save-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|constitution_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_con_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CON SAVE] ]] |Intelligence,+[[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{intelligence-save-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|intelligence_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_int_save}*@{selected|npc})]][INT SAVE] ]] |Wisdom,+[[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{wisdom-save-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_wis_save}*@{selected|npc})]][WIS SAVE] ]] |Charisma,+[[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{rname=^{charisma-save-u&amp;#125;&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{mod=[[ [[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]]&amp;#125;&amp;#125; {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[(@{selected|charisma_save_bonus}@{selected|pbd_safe}*(1-ceil((@{selected|npc})*0.00001)))+(@{selected|npc_cha_save}*@{selected|npc})]][CHA SAVE] ]] }}} @{selected|global_save_mod} @{selected|charname_output} Try these, last I checked they should work for both the PC and NPC character sheet.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nick D. said: Hi, there appears to be a bug with the character sheet. I created a game (Hoard of the Dragon Queen), and created 5 character sheets for my players. I then went into the game settings and set "Never Roll Advantage". However, because the character sheets were created prior to making this change, they all roll advantage on their weapon attacks from the character sheets. If I create a new character sheet, it correctly does not roll advantage, however I've already created the 5 character sheets and do not wish to remake them all. BUG: Character sheets do not update to reflect current game settings with regard to rolling advantage vs. asking vs. never rolling advantage. In addition to what Kyle mentioned, if it is just the five character sheets it would be very easy to click the gear icon for the settings and just change the roll settings there. Quite a number of controls are provided on the settings page for rolls, including advantage/disadvantage toggles, whispered rolls, etc.
A Couple of issues I've been having recently. Copying them in from the previous OGL sheet thread since they have yet to be resolved: 1. Whenever I load up my game, all the spells/attacks etc that do not use an attack roll, but only a DC, do not work. Most of the time they show a syntax error, but sometimes they show nothing when you click them at all, just nothing happens. This is, as far as I can tell, only with attacks/abilities/spells that were not dragged and dropped from the compendium, but written manually. Not sure if that is important. However, it is easily fixable by opening the attack and clicking the proficiency box. But you have to do that each time you load up the game, which is easy to forget and is tedious to do on multiple attacks. This is what the stuff looks like: 2. I also have a slight request. I would LOVE to see an exhaustion tracker somewhere on the main core page. (Underneath the temp Hp maybe?) 6 tickboxes. Even better if when you mouse over each tickbox, it shows what happens on that exhaustion level.
Hi, guys! I'm not sure if here is the right place to post it, but I cannot figure out what are the attributes to these boxes (the ones squared in red) below: hovering over it isn't working, already clreaded my cache/cookies and all. Google'd it and still couldn't fint it.&nbsp; Thanks in advance!

Edited 1509714663
Thiago C. said: Hi, guys! I'm not sure if here is the right place to post it, but I cannot figure out what are the attributes to these boxes (the ones squared in red) below: hovering over it isn't working, already clreaded my cache/cookies and all. Google'd it and still couldn't fint it.&nbsp; Thanks in advance! They are not abilities that you can click on to output, but you could make character abilities to do that. @{wtype} &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}}{{rname= @{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_name} }}{{description= @{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc} }} Edit. I bolded &nbsp;the attributes you were looking for in the macro
Kyle G. said: Thiago C. said: Hi, guys! I'm not sure if here is the right place to post it, but I cannot figure out what are the attributes to these boxes (the ones squared in red) below: hovering over it isn't working, already clreaded my cache/cookies and all. Google'd it and still couldn't fint it.&nbsp; Thanks in advance! They are not abilities that you can click on to output, but you could make character abilities to do that. @{wtype} &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}}{{rname= @{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_name} }}{{description= @{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc} }} Edit. I bolded &nbsp;the attributes you were looking for in the macro Thank you very much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Edited 1509721155
Found another couple of issues. Halfling luck does not appear to be working on the second die if you roll with advantage. it shows the "ro&lt;1" on the first roll, but not the second one. Hunter's Mark is listed as having the components:&nbsp;V, S, M It's supposed to be V only.

Edited 1509721404
Tim G. said: Found another issue. Halfling luck does not appear to be working on the second die if you roll with advantage. it shows the "ro&lt;1" on the first roll, but not the second one. I am not seeing the problem on my end Is this how you have halfling luck set up? My other question would be are you rolling from the sheet or through a macro?

Edited 1509723833
Kyle G. said: Tim G. said: Found another issue. Halfling luck does not appear to be working on the second die if you roll with advantage. it shows the "ro&lt;1" on the first roll, but not the second one. I am not seeing the problem on my end Is this how you have halfling luck set up? My other question would be are you rolling from the sheet or through a macro? It is not, I was using the tickbox for halfling luck on the left side of the settings, which only applied it to the first roll. And I was rolling through the sheet. However I just tried it the way you posted, and the issue remains the same. only rolls halfling luck on the first roll, not on the advantage roll.