Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.1

John G. said: Craven helped solve my problem and it all worked nicely for a while, but now neither the spellbooks nor the initiative cards work. I did make some minor modifications to the spellbook macro, but all I did was copy the initiative macro. Is there a way that these can work where I can actually make adjustments to make them usable, rather than "don't ever touch them again"? Check the API and see if it crashed. Click restart sandbox if you see red errors message. Anytime stuff stops working check that.
I have not had a moment to review previous responses so I apologize if this has been answered. I know you can call tools, attacks, spells etc with the $0, $1, $2 etc..... How do I call the things in the feats and traits section from a macro so I can do it like if I clicked the item on OGL sheet ?
Hi, I'm having a problem with the armor class on player sheets. Every time my player equips new armor that is dropped in from the compendium, her AC rating changes to 210000. I have to manually change it back to 15, but as soon as anything related to armor is affected on her sheet, it reverts back to 210000. How do I fix this? Thank you.
Wondering if someone could help me, please. I'm logged in as the GM and I'm trying to edit a character sheet (for an NPC, though it uses the regular players character sheet format). When I try to change an Ability Score it remains fixed at the previous value- though when I hover over the ability score I can see the value changing to the one I tried to add. I'm also unable to change the number of spell slots for this character. It just seems un-editable. I can edit other features though- experience, movement speed. Any ideas, please? I've tried in both Safari and Chrome with no difference. Thanks
Watoni said: Hi, I'm having a problem with the armor class on player sheets. Every time my player equips new armor that is dropped in from the compendium, her AC rating changes to 210000. I have to manually change it back to 15, but as soon as anything related to armor is affected on her sheet, it reverts back to 210000. How do I fix this? Thank you. Try changing the DEX attribute to give it some value other than 10 (you can change it back afterwards). The AC wants a dex_mod value, and I think it sometimes triggers as null if you haven't updated the DEX from its default 10.
Kyle G. said: In order to change the prepared status for the spell (the red dot) you need t open the options for the spell and click on the prepared checkbox. This is the same approach as change an item's equipped status. For the rearranging of spells, I would check if you are using a popped out character sheet. I believe that all dragging functionality (dragging from the compendium, dragging a button to the macro bar, and rearranging of repeating sections such as items or spell) is disabled when the character sheet is popped out. 100% correct. Thank you for helping with my operator error. Much appreciated.
I'm not sure if this was asked before, so apologies if this was already asked. I'd also like to state that all in all this is a really cool sheet and my only pet peeve is organization and formatting.  So here's what I was hoping could be done to the sheet:  As can be seen, there's a significant amount of space between the rightmost section and the end of the character sheet itself - and there's currently no way to actually move around or even make things wider. And frankly, it's a little annoying that I have to scroll a lot to get to all of my class abilities - instead of being able to add another column and just have them go there.  For example:  This is just a quick and dirty example, but I hope it gets the gist of my idea across. Thanks for listening and thanks for all the hard work you have put in so far! 
Yehuda S. said: I'm not sure if this was asked before, so apologies if this was already asked. I'd also like to state that all in all this is a really cool sheet and my only pet peeve is organization and formatting.  So here's what I was hoping could be done to the sheet:  As can be seen, there's a significant amount of space between the rightmost section and the end of the character sheet itself - and there's currently no way to actually move around or even make things wider. And frankly, it's a little annoying that I have to scroll a lot to get to all of my class abilities - instead of being able to add another column and just have them go there.  For example:  This is just a quick and dirty example, but I hope it gets the gist of my idea across. Thanks for listening and thanks for all the hard work you have put in so far!  Have you checked out 5e Shaped sheet instead?
I've encountered a problem with an undocumented feature of the sheet that I'm trying to use. I posted it as its own thread, but it probably should've gone here. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6072786/5e-ogl-l" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6072786/5e-ogl-l</a>... Anyone have any ideas as to how to make this work properly?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Elbuort|TAW said: I have not had a moment to review previous responses so I apologize if this has been answered. I know you can call tools, attacks, spells etc with the $0, $1, $2 etc..... How do I call the things in the feats and traits section from a macro so I can do it like if I clicked the item on OGL sheet ? %{character_name|repeating_traits_$0_output}
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Josh R. said: Wondering if someone could help me, please. I'm logged in as the GM and I'm trying to edit a character sheet (for an NPC, though it uses the regular players character sheet format). When I try to change an Ability Score it remains fixed at the previous value- though when I hover over the ability score I can see the value changing to the one I tried to add. I'm also unable to change the number of spell slots for this character. It just seems un-editable. I can edit other features though- experience, movement speed. Any ideas, please? I've tried in both Safari and Chrome with no difference. Thanks It sounds like you've got magic items that are fixed setting the attribute to a higher value, which is overwriting the natural number.&nbsp;
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
EnderC said: I've encountered a problem with an undocumented feature of the sheet that I'm trying to use. I posted it as its own thread, but it probably should've gone here. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6072786/5e-ogl-l" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6072786/5e-ogl-l</a>... Anyone have any ideas as to how to make this work properly? When dragging something from the compendium into your game, the original token that gets created at time of drop and the default token attached to the character should have those default bars set. If you're not seeing that, then something is going wrong.
Steve K. said: When dragging something from the compendium into your game, the original token that gets created at time of drop and the default token attached to the character should have those default bars set. If you're not seeing that, then something is going wrong. Thank you for the clarification. In both games I've tried, regardless of browser and OS (tested Chrome in both macOS and Windows, Safari in macOS), the bars are always empty.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
EnderC said: Steve K. said: When dragging something from the compendium into your game, the original token that gets created at time of drop and the default token attached to the character should have those default bars set. If you're not seeing that, then something is going wrong. Thank you for the clarification. In both games I've tried, regardless of browser and OS (tested Chrome in both macOS and Windows, Safari in macOS), the bars are always empty. If you PM me the name of your game I will try and reproduce the problem. See if it's an issue local to your computer or something larger.

Edited 1518467953
Terrelle S. said: Have you checked out 5e Shaped sheet instead? No, i'm just a player in the game. Not the GM. I'll ask him to check it out, thanks. Where can I find out how it looks?
is it possible to get the move speed auto update when players are encumbered and heavily encumbered?
Nover C. said: is it possible to get the move speed auto update when players are encumbered and heavily encumbered? An API script could be created to updated the movement speed, but to my knowledge one does not exist yet.

Edited 1518715849
I can't seem to reference "hp_max" on any NPC tokens. By default, after dragging a creature from the Compendium, either dropping onto the canvas directly, or dragging a creature into an NPC Character Sheet, the "hp" field has an empty value, and a correct value in the max field. The problem is that neither&nbsp;@{selected|hp_max} nor&nbsp;@{selected|hp} show a value by default. Linking the hp attribute to a bar shows the max correctly, but I feel like the "hp" attribute field should also contain the same value. Edit: I can't reference the "hp_max" field on PC tokens either.
Not sure if it's been reported before, but the sheet tracks multiclassed spell slots on the 1/3 casters (Arcane Trickster, Eldritch Knight) wrong. The multiclassing calculation rounds down, so a level 4 Paladin, level 4 Arcane Trickster should have the equivalent of a level 3 full caster (4 2) for slots, but the sheet calculates it as a level 4 equivalent (4 3). It seems it treats the ATs 4 levels as 2 instead of 1 to determine total spellcasting levels.

Edited 1519137622
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, Nothing serious, it's just something visual. (It doesn't seem to be a BUG subject). I want to use the sheet in French. It's usable but the skill list isn't ordered correctly.&nbsp; I see in the HTML that the list translation is used (data-i18n-list="skills-list") but doesn't seem to apply when the configuration in fr.json is correct. I also see div elements with the attribute "data-i18n-list-sublist" but I can't find any reference to that. Thanks,
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
PadRpg said: Hi, Nothing serious, it's just something visual. (It doesn't seem to be a BUG subject). I want to use the sheet in French. It's usable but the skill list isn't ordered correctly.&nbsp; I see in the HTML that the list translation is used (data-i18n-list="skills-list") but doesn't seem to apply when the configuration in fr.json is correct. I also see div elements with the attribute "data-i18n-list-sublist" but I can't find any reference to that. Thanks, Can you provide a screen shot and the order you think it should be in? I'll investigate.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here's the screenshot (how it should be) and the correct order (currently well configured in the fr.json translation file) "skills-list": "acrobatics,arcana,athletics,stealth,animal-handling,sleight-of-hand,history,intimidation,investigation,medicine,nature,perception,insight,persuasion,religion,performance,survival,deception"
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Am I misunderstanding or is the only thing different that deception and survival are switched at the end?
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Steve K. said: Am I misunderstanding or is the only thing different that deception and survival are switched at the end? Yes, it's a misundestand ;) The previous screenshot is what it should be expected. Here's what we have now:
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Okay, we investigated and found the issue. The french file was using "sleight-of-hand" and "animal-handling" instead of "sleight_of_hand" and "animal_handling". Since the first two didn't match anything the entire process was erring out. I've fixed the french translation file and it should go live next time code is deployed, probably next Tuesday.
Is it possible to add a custom homebrew class in the class section? Trying to figure it out, but wasn't sure if that option can be customized or have a class added to it.
DjSeaghost said: Is it possible to add a custom homebrew class in the class section? Trying to figure it out, but wasn't sure if that option can be customized or have a class added to it. You can set a custom class in the character settings (cog wheel tab of the character sheet).

Edited 1519663560
In our game last night, I noticed my NPCs started automatically rolling damage, even though I was confident I forced this change to the entire game. This morning I went to check,and sure enough, the option to not automatically roll damage is set, yet the npc's are still auto rolling. This wasn't a one time case either. I went through several NPCs and they were all doing this. Also, on most likely an unrelated note. I have two PCs which are getting an additional +2 to their initiative rolls somewhere other than the options page. Is there any place other than the option to include a modifier that they would be getting an additional plus two? Edit: I've been able to fix the +2 bonus to initiative. I don't know what I did. I was looking at various things that could effect it, and changed their dex over and over with no impact. What did work was checking, and then unchecking Jack of All Trades in the options. This seems to have reset whatever was causing the issue.
The compedium&nbsp;is not compleate&nbsp;- only 1 feat - is it simply not finished?
Martin S. said: The compedium&nbsp;is not compleate&nbsp;- only 1 feat - is it simply not finished? The compendium can only legally contain SRD (open source) information.
Kyle G. said: Martin S. said: The compedium&nbsp;is not compleate&nbsp;- only 1 feat - is it simply not finished? The compendium can only legally contain SRD (open source) information. Is there any work towards being able to purchase content into the compendium the way D&D Beyond does? Personally I would purchase a PHB and Xanthar's to have all that added to the compendium of my games.
Desecrator 7 said: Kyle G. said: Martin S. said: The compedium&nbsp;is not compleate&nbsp;- only 1 feat - is it simply not finished? The compendium can only legally contain SRD (open source) information. Is there any work towards being able to purchase content into the compendium the way D&D Beyond does? Personally I would purchase a PHB and Xanthar's to have all that added to the compendium of my games. From what we (the users) have been able to piece together, the PHB and Xanathar's are basically finished, but we are waiting on an update to how the compendium works before Roll20 will release them to us.

Edited 1519773969
Does anyone know of a creative way to get something like the Pathfinder sheet has to list the attacks and abilities an NPC / PC has? Specifically, like maybe a macro in the sheet, or a call I can use to list this in chat? I mean a way to get all the repeating sections of a sheet from the OGL sheet. If not, is there a place to request future enhancements to sheets? The reason I ask, is because it would be super nice to not have to open a sheet to see these, and just have a token action that I could hit and it would list that NPCs attacks. And by creative, I don't mean editing every single NPC and manually adding macros.
I don't know if this suggestion has been made yet, but I'd love to see a section for Attuned Items, and Buffs/Debuffs to track in combat. It would be incredibly useful
Delia said: I don't know if this suggestion has been made yet, but I'd love to see a section for Attuned Items, and Buffs/Debuffs to track in combat. It would be incredibly useful I give each character a new entry in the Features & Traits section and call it Attuned Items. Then it is up to the player to write in the items they have attuned. The same process could be done for the buffs/debuffs, but I personally would just use status markers on the token.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Kyle G. said: I give each character a new entry in the Features & Traits section and call it Attuned Items. Then it is up to the player to write in the items they have attuned. Oh my goodness, that's brilliant! I wish I'd thought of it! Thank you for the tip.
Kyle G. said: Delia said: I don't know if this suggestion has been made yet, but I'd love to see a section for Attuned Items, and Buffs/Debuffs to track in combat. It would be incredibly useful I give each character a new entry in the Features & Traits section and call it Attuned Items. Then it is up to the player to write in the items they have attuned. Nice idea on using Features like that. I use Jakob's ChatSetAttr script to control attuned items with something like: !setattr --sel --silent --?{Slot|attuned_1|attuned_2|attuned_3}|?{Empty}&nbsp;&nbsp; which I set as gm.&nbsp; You could allow your players control but with some risk.&nbsp; Then a simple display macro like:
That's actually very nifty. +1
Jeremy R. said: Does anyone know of a creative way to get something like the Pathfinder sheet has to list the attacks and abilities an NPC / PC has? Specifically, like maybe a macro in the sheet, or a call I can use to list this in chat? I mean a way to get all the repeating sections of a sheet from the OGL sheet. If not, is there a place to request future enhancements to sheets? The reason I ask, is because it would be super nice to not have to open a sheet to see these, and just have a token action that I could hit and it would list that NPCs attacks. And by creative, I don't mean editing every single NPC and manually adding macros. I use the following macro in Power cards format. !power {{ --emote|** Attacks ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|@{selected|character_name} --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|Attacks --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class} --Attacks:| [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_npc_action) }} You could use OGL macro format as well. &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} NPC Attacks}}{{ Attacks=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_npc_action)}}
Jim said: Kyle G. said: Delia said: I don't know if this suggestion has been made yet, but I'd love to see a section for Attuned Items, and Buffs/Debuffs to track in combat. It would be incredibly useful I give each character a new entry in the Features & Traits section and call it Attuned Items. Then it is up to the player to write in the items they have attuned. Nice idea on using Features like that. I use Jakob's ChatSetAttr script to control attuned items with something like: !setattr --sel --silent --?{Slot|attuned_1|attuned_2|attuned_3}|?{Empty}&nbsp;&nbsp; which I set as gm.&nbsp; You could allow your players control but with some risk.&nbsp; Then a simple display macro like: Can you share your macro?
Craven said: Can you share your macro? It's really just this: !setattr --sel --silent --?{Slot|attuned_1|attuned_2|attuned_3}|?{Empty} For the PC cheat sheet, its just showing attributes on the sheet, nothing special.&nbsp; Hope this helps. /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname=**@{selected|token_name} - Details**}} {{description= **Race:** @{selected|race} **Total Levels:** @{selected|level} **Class:** @{selected|class} @{selected|background} ------------------------------------- **XP:** @{selected|experience} / @{selected|experience|max} **Hit Dice:** @{selected|hit_dice} / @{selected|hit_dice|max} **Hit Points:** @{selected|hp} / @{selected|hp|max} ------------------------------------- **STR: @{selected|strength_mod} | DEX: @{selected|dexterity_mod} | CON: @{selected|constitution_mod}** **INT: @{selected|intelligence_mod} | WIS: @{selected|wisdom_mod} | CHA: @{selected|charisma_mod} ** ------------------------------------- **AC: @{selected|ac}** | **PP:** [[10+(@{selected|perception_bonus})]] | **PI:** [[10+(@{selected|insight_bonus})]] ------------------------------------- **Spell Save DC: @{selected|spell_save_dc}** **Spell Bonus: @{selected|spell_attack_bonus}** **Prep Spells (If Wiz):** [[@{selected|intelligence_mod} + @{Selected|Level} ]] **Slots:** **Lvl1:** [[@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}]] **-[[@{selected|lvl1_slots_expended} ]]Remaining** **Lvl2:** [[@{selected|lvl2_slots_total}]] **-[[@{selected|lvl2_slots_expended} ]]Remaining** **Lvl3:** [[@{selected|lvl3_slots_total}]] **-[[@{selected|lvl3_slots_expended} ]]Remaining** **Lvl4:** [[@{selected|lvl4_slots_total}]] **-[[@{selected|lvl4_slots_expended} ]]Remaining** ------------------------------------- **Attuned 1:** @{selected|attuned_1} **Attuned 2:** @{selected|attuned_2} **Attuned 3:** @{selected|attuned_3} ------------------------------------- **GP:** @{selected|gp} | **SP:** @{selected|sp} | **CP:** @{selected|cp} }}
Craven said: Jeremy R. said: Does anyone know of a creative way to get something like the Pathfinder sheet has to list the attacks and abilities an NPC / PC has? Specifically, like maybe a macro in the sheet, or a call I can use to list this in chat? I mean a way to get all the repeating sections of a sheet from the OGL sheet. If not, is there a place to request future enhancements to sheets? The reason I ask, is because it would be super nice to not have to open a sheet to see these, and just have a token action that I could hit and it would list that NPCs attacks. And by creative, I don't mean editing every single NPC and manually adding macros. I use the following macro in Power cards format. !power {{ --emote|** Attacks ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|@{selected|character_name} --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|Attacks --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class} --Attacks:| [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_npc_action) }} You could use OGL macro format as well. &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} NPC Attacks}}{{ Attacks=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_npc_action)}} So, with this, you just let it list the unused repeating slots? I'm wondering with power cards, which would need an API, if it could incorporate a foreach loop somehow?
Jeremy R. said: Craven said: Jeremy R. said: Does anyone know of a creative way to get something like the Pathfinder sheet has to list the attacks and abilities an NPC / PC has? Specifically, like maybe a macro in the sheet, or a call I can use to list this in chat? I mean a way to get all the repeating sections of a sheet from the OGL sheet. If not, is there a place to request future enhancements to sheets? The reason I ask, is because it would be super nice to not have to open a sheet to see these, and just have a token action that I could hit and it would list that NPCs attacks. And by creative, I don't mean editing every single NPC and manually adding macros. I use the following macro in Power cards format. !power {{ --emote|** Attacks ** --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --titlebackground|none --titlefontshadow|none --whisper|@{selected|character_name} --corners|10 --format|atwill --name|Attacks --leftsub|@{selected|character_name} --rightsub|Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class} --Attacks:| [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_npc_action) }} You could use OGL macro format as well. &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} NPC Attacks}}{{ Attacks=[@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$3_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$4_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$5_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_name}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$6_npc_action)}} So, with this, you just let it list the unused repeating slots? I'm wondering with power cards, which would need an API, if it could incorporate a foreach loop somehow? What do you mean a loop?
A loop in programming typically runs a method or an action only on items that exist in a collection. So instead of printing an action for an arbitrary number of attacks, it would be dynamic and print only for those that exist. So if you had 3 entries under action it would print 3. If you had 7, it would print 7. It would just mean in your example you youldnt have those last two selected|repeating_npcaction_$n
I’ll look into power cards when we get power back out here on the east coast, but might be a few days.

Edited 1520349525
Any chance of adding the number of known spells or the number of prepared spells based on class and level to spells section of the sheet? This always seems to be a point my players miss. Could you add (or is there) a way for having a choice for domain spells like we do with prepared? Like make the red dot a different color or something? For NPC character sheets, could you make the Special Abilities and Reaction sections work like the repeating section of Actions or the Feats and Abilities section on the PC character sheet? These sections automatically size to their text, and in the case of the PC sheet are expandable and collapsible (I don't need that). It's a lot easier than resizing the textboxes all the time whenever I open an NPC for the first time during a session. Those other areas of data storage work really nice.
Jeremy R. said: Any chance of adding the number of known spells or the number of prepared spells based on class and level to spells section of the sheet? This always seems to be a point my players miss. Could you add (or is there) a way for having a choice for domain spells like we do with prepared? Like make the red dot a different color or something? For NPC character sheets, could you make the Special Abilities and Reaction sections work like the repeating section of Actions or the Feats and Abilities section on the PC character sheet? These sections automatically size to their text, and in the case of the PC sheet are expandable and collapsible (I don't need that). It's a lot easier than resizing the textboxes all the time whenever I open an NPC for the first time during a session. Those other areas of data storage work really nice. I'll add to these comments with another ask and an image to clarify. The first is, can you please make a way to make NPC sheets fit the correct width of the character sheet? I know there's no plan to create multiple character sheets for a campaign, so we have to work within the confines of the single sheet system. But every NPC sheet you open is wide to accommodate the "hidden" PC sheet. Which, let's face it, there's 4 - 6 PC per game and hundreds of NPCs. I almost always have multiple NPC sheets open on my screen at a time during a game, and I'm constantly having to resize them. Below is a good example of what I was asking above in regards to using the text fields like attacks and the Features and Traits section on the PC side of the sheet. Sometimes you have these massive gaps unless I want to get all fiddly with making them just the right size. Where at the bottom, these can and often are collapsed when you first open them to the minimum size meaning I have to resize them all the time. This image also shows the default size of the NPC sheet. As shown, there's a massive amount of white space to the right of the NPC sheet, that's just taking up valuable screen real estate.

Edited 1520360958
Is there a place that shows a list of suggestions for the 5e OGL sheet? Does that list also show upcoming features/suggestions that are currently being worked on for future improvements? What is in the works for the "Bio" section?&nbsp; I would like to see the "Allies & Organizations", "Additional Features & Traits", and "Treasures" get the same ability as the "Features & Traits" on the core page. With the added addition of being able to tag them with a long/short rest tag and a used/unused tag, which could then be used in the companion script or any script to reset those items with a !longrest/!shortrest function. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Edit: or if it's already been suggested.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeremy R. said: I'll add to these comments with another ask and an image to clarify. The first is, can you please make a way to make NPC sheets fit the correct width of the character sheet? I know there's no plan to create multiple character sheets for a campaign, so we have to work within the confines of the single sheet system. But every NPC sheet you open is wide to accommodate the "hidden" PC sheet. Which, let's face it, there's 4 - 6 PC per game and hundreds of NPCs. I almost always have multiple NPC sheets open on my screen at a time during a game, and I'm constantly having to resize them. The character sheet doesn't determine the size of the dialogue. That's fixed and the individual character sheet can't alter it.