Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v2.1

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Kyle G. said: DjSeaghost said: On the 5e OGL I'm now no longer see the prepare spell option when adding or editing spells, anyone else experiencing this? I agree, it looks like the prepared option was removed, most likely by accident. I added a pull request to fix it. Hopefully the devs will get to it soon. The prepared circle can now be clicked directly to prepare/unprepare separate from the spell button.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Vanilo A. said: I don't know if this is the right thread to this sort of thing, so I apologize in advance. I wanted to know if there is a way to add the attack and damage rolls of a spell on the Spellcard output. I've used the community sheet for a long time, and customizing the spell output was one of my favorite features by far. You replace the text with an inline roll so instead of 1d6 you'd have [[1d6]]. I would recommend against outputting the full spell card every time you roll the spell though. It's heavy on your game, lots of text and formatting that gets loaded in. 90% of which you don't use.