Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

(Old: Archived 2021/07/30) Post New Characters Here

Edited 1624374669
The Old Character sheet thread was capped for replies Resources: Basic Rules FAQ New Character Checklist Old Character Sheets Thread When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Character Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have used the online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. >Link< If a DM responds to you in list form, please respond to them in kind. They say: X is not correct Y is not correct You forgot Z Your reply: Fixed X, it is now x Fixed Y, it is now y I went ahead and took z from my theme and added to my sheet.
Some players will have characters they are working on in the old thread.  You cannot post in the old thread.  Instead just copy-paste your most recent interactions with a DM including your updated mythweaver's link to keep getting feedback on your character. Those that I knew of I have copied here already.
Posted by Dishizzle: Dishizzle Permalink &nbsp; Quote &nbsp; Edit &nbsp; Delete <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687</a> Cedric L. &nbsp;said: Check, Math is correct now Check Check but make sure to add what skill bonuses you get from Sohei (You had it correct before, it just had to be moved down) Check; It just makes it easier for DMs if, for what ever reason, they need to check your sheet during session. Check So the way Ki Focus works, is that it can be used as an Implement OR on a weapon. When you use a weapon power, you can take the enchantment bonus, properties/powers and crit effect from the Ki Focus, and apply it to a weapon and use it's weapon die and proficiency bonus. Note that weapon enchantment, property and powers would not apply to the attack used via the Ki Focus. So in your case, it would apply to both weapon powers and implement powers. Look up Ki Focuses under Glossary, the specific part of the entry is called "Ki Focuses and Weapon Attacks". &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;As for Ki Focus expertise, if you look at the entry in the compendium, it lists it as +1 feat bonus to&nbsp; implement &nbsp;attack rolls and&nbsp; weapon &nbsp;attack rolls that you make with your ki focus.&nbsp;(Weapon Ki Technique isn't a thing, it was probably replaced by Ki Focus expertise later down the road) Everything looks good, I will set up a journal for you. (Feel free to change the expertise feat without needing us to re-check your sheet) When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census We're definitely on the same page regarding Ki Focuses now, thank you for all the clarifications. I've concluded using weapon attacks through my Ki Focus is a deal-breaker if I lose the magic weapon properties. So, I believe it's best just to drop Sohei altogether and stick with White Lotus Dueling. Flurry was only a slight boost for my Alpha anyways, and the rest of the features were not all that great. I made a couple other changes as well, nothing too grandiose. Figured I post them here just to keep everything on the level. Changed theme to Yakuza (included features appropriately) Changed Eladrin Education to History (formerly Religion) Changed background fluff to Criminal (kept the +2 Stealth)

Edited 1587132393
Orgath &nbsp;said: baldhermit &nbsp;said: Orgath &nbsp;said: baldhermit &nbsp;said: Orgath &nbsp;said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Hi Orgath, welcome to the Guild 1) Top right corner of page 1, please fill out the characters current XP. It is not zero. In the compendium this is listed under Character Advancement 2) The ability scores as listed left top of page 1 do not match the information in the statistics block 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the armor bonus of the chosen armor. You can find this by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. 4) At the right hand side of page 2, I would suggest you move the free items to the bottom center section of page 1 to clear this up a little. Then go back to Step 9 of the New Character Checklist for naming convention.&nbsp; &nbsp;- With the Divine Retribution Armor, list the type of armor, so cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate. You have the enhancement listed as +1, so that's good, but the phrase "lvl 4" is not needed, "AC" factually incorrect in context. &nbsp;- The Halberd as listed is not an enhanced weapon, which is one of our must haves, please revisit this choice &nbsp;- The Amulet of Protection is missing enhancement level &nbsp;- Stormglass Shard is missing enhancement level 5) For armors we usually suggest a characters gets the best type their class allows for. That would be plate armor. Please reconsider your choice. 6) The benefit of Power of Strength not listed with the skill 7) Valiant Strike attack calculation missing proficiency of the weapon, feat bonus for the chosen weapon and enhancement of this weapon. 8) Valiant Strike damage calculation : the listed ability modifier would be a number, not a dice roll, your character does not have a +6 feat bonus to damage 9) I would recommend you do a secondary attack and damage calculation for Dragon Breath, since the numbers are going to be noticeably different from a weapon attack power 10) Benefit from Kord's Mighty Strength missing from the skill. Though this does not matter, as boons are expressly banned. 11) Under Coins and Wealth on page 3, please show your expenditure. Given your character is likely to fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters from the Guild, with appropriately adjusted monsters, and given that loot increases exponentially, please do not save your starter cash. 12) Arcing Smite and Strength from Valor are both level 3 powers. Please choose a level 1 power for your characters level 1 slot, and adjust the name of the listed level 3 power to show it takes this characters level 3 slot. Your character is missing a level 1 daily power. 13) Please list the chosen mechanical background with its benefits under Class features on page 1 14) Please consider given the character a different name than your own roll20 handle. Because that could easily get confusing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Change list: So i have recalculated damage, fixed enhancment levels, added Dragon Breath in halberd's place, added the agility bonus from Strength of Skill, replaced the armor with Platemail-type armor, replaced the halberd with another (MAGICAL) polearm weapons, specified that the Eberron shard is being used to augment said weapon (the Flesh Grinder), spent all extra GP, put in correct statblock, moved stuff around, like putting the mechanical background in the correct spot, figured out that the +1s on the armor compendium sheets were enhancments not AC, and put in correct XP Hi Orgath, it would have been helpful if you itemized your response and changes to make it easier on us to see what belongs where. At 1 : check At 2 : not done correctly. The chosen array is not a legal choice. Please revisit Step 5 of the New Character Check list At 3 : Check for listed armor bonus. Please though go find this armor by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. You will find the armor check penalty listed. It is not -1. At 4 : Almost done. There are several weapons in the polearm group. Please specify the weapon. I think your choice would be 'Flesh Grinder Halberd +1', but I might be wrong. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : The attack calculation for Valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 8 : The damage calculation for valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 9a : The attack calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the listed bonus. The ability modifier listed is incorrect. Please read the power. At 9b : The damage calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the ability modifier. This power does not have the weapon keyword and as such cannot benefit from the enhancement bonus of the weapon. At 10 : check At 11 : As requested, please show the expenditure. Give us a listing on how much cash you spent on each item and how that adds up to 4500gp At 12 : Guardian Light is a legal level 1 choice for the level 1 slot. Do note though that with the chosen ability array your characters Wisdom modifier is zero, the use of this power gives your character no benefits. At 13 : not done At 14 : check and thank you Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. List of changes (Itemized as requested) 2.) I am confused as to how its not legal i used the very first option on the new player checklist. Fixed STR stat (off by 1. If that was the problem than please just say "X was off by 1" next time) 3.) Corrected check penalty (-2 not -1) 4.) Specified Halberd 7.) Added ABility modifier for Valiant Strike ATK role 8.) Added Ability modifier for Valiant Strike DMG role 9a.) Corrected modifiers and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for ATK role 9b.) Added ability modifier and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for DMG role 10.) Did big-brain maths and made a rudimentary problem. 12.) Switched to a more appropriate power (double checked to make sure it met all use criteria) 13.) Moved over column. If incorrect again please A.) Guide me to section that explains where to put said thing or B.) describe in greater detail At 2 : Is the math of 18+2+1 too difficult? That is not a criticism but an honest question. This game revolves around a lot of math, done quickly. If that is something you do not feel comfortable with, this game frankly might not be for you. I am not going to tell you the answer because part of this process is teaching people how to make a character. Specifically on this point : 18+2+1 =/= 22.&nbsp; At 3 : You correct the armor check penalty, thank you. However, you also changed the armor bonus, which you previously had listed as +1. I see the armor is now changed to a Hero's Plate +2. Please note the masterwork version of +2 plate is called Layered Plate. Could you adjust that at the top right of page 2? At 4 : check At 7 : It is not possible in D&amp;D 4e to have a -2 as the ability modifier for a player character. Answer me this :What ability mod is used for Valiant Strike per the compendium? What is that value for your character? At 8 : same as #7 At 9a: this is now correct, great! At 9b: It is not possible in D&amp;D 4e to have a -4 as the ability modifier for a player character. What ability mod is used for the damage roll of Dragon Breath per the compendium? What is that value for your character? At 11 : not sure what you are writing here, but the listing is fine. Check and thank you. At 12 : check At 13 : Born under a Bad Sign is a background. That was listed correctly, no criticism from me on that. In your notes for this character you talk about a Pet Spiny Toad as background. If this is a mechanical background, which I assumed, please list it under Class Features. You can find mechanical backgrounds in the compendium by changing the dropdown to show 'backgrounds'. Each character can have the benefit of only one mechanical background.
baldhermit said: Posted by Dishizzle: Dishizzle Permalink &nbsp; Quote &nbsp; Edit &nbsp; Delete <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687</a> Cedric L. &nbsp;said: Check, Math is correct now Check Check but make sure to add what skill bonuses you get from Sohei (You had it correct before, it just had to be moved down) Check; It just makes it easier for DMs if, for what ever reason, they need to check your sheet during session. Check So the way Ki Focus works, is that it can be used as an Implement OR on a weapon. When you use a weapon power, you can take the enchantment bonus, properties/powers and crit effect from the Ki Focus, and apply it to a weapon and use it's weapon die and proficiency bonus. Note that weapon enchantment, property and powers would not apply to the attack used via the Ki Focus. So in your case, it would apply to both weapon powers and implement powers. Look up Ki Focuses under Glossary, the specific part of the entry is called "Ki Focuses and Weapon Attacks". &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;As for Ki Focus expertise, if you look at the entry in the compendium, it lists it as +1 feat bonus to&nbsp; implement &nbsp;attack rolls and&nbsp; weapon &nbsp;attack rolls that you make with your ki focus.&nbsp;(Weapon Ki Technique isn't a thing, it was probably replaced by Ki Focus expertise later down the road) Everything looks good, I will set up a journal for you. (Feel free to change the expertise feat without needing us to re-check your sheet) When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census We're definitely on the same page regarding Ki Focuses now, thank you for all the clarifications. I've concluded using weapon attacks through my Ki Focus is a deal-breaker if I lose the magic weapon properties. So, I believe it's best just to drop Sohei altogether and stick with White Lotus Dueling. Flurry was only a slight boost for my Alpha anyways, and the rest of the features were not all that great. I made a couple other changes as well, nothing too grandiose. Figured I post them here just to keep everything on the level. Changed theme to Yakuza (included features appropriately) Changed Eladrin Education to History (formerly Religion) Changed background fluff to Criminal (kept the +2 Stealth) Changes looks good. When you are done with the Macros, go ahead and ping the DMs in discord. (Check #welcome for the proper way to do that.)
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866</a>
baldhermit said: Orgath &nbsp;said: baldhermit &nbsp;said: Orgath &nbsp;said: baldhermit &nbsp;said: Orgath &nbsp;said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Hi Orgath, welcome to the Guild 1) Top right corner of page 1, please fill out the characters current XP. It is not zero. In the compendium this is listed under Character Advancement 2) The ability scores as listed left top of page 1 do not match the information in the statistics block 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the armor bonus of the chosen armor. You can find this by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. 4) At the right hand side of page 2, I would suggest you move the free items to the bottom center section of page 1 to clear this up a little. Then go back to Step 9 of the New Character Checklist for naming convention.&nbsp; &nbsp;- With the Divine Retribution Armor, list the type of armor, so cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate. You have the enhancement listed as +1, so that's good, but the phrase "lvl 4" is not needed, "AC" factually incorrect in context. &nbsp;- The Halberd as listed is not an enhanced weapon, which is one of our must haves, please revisit this choice &nbsp;- The Amulet of Protection is missing enhancement level &nbsp;- Stormglass Shard is missing enhancement level 5) For armors we usually suggest a characters gets the best type their class allows for. That would be plate armor. Please reconsider your choice. 6) The benefit of Power of Strength not listed with the skill 7) Valiant Strike attack calculation missing proficiency of the weapon, feat bonus for the chosen weapon and enhancement of this weapon. 8) Valiant Strike damage calculation : the listed ability modifier would be a number, not a dice roll, your character does not have a +6 feat bonus to damage 9) I would recommend you do a secondary attack and damage calculation for Dragon Breath, since the numbers are going to be noticeably different from a weapon attack power 10) Benefit from Kord's Mighty Strength missing from the skill. Though this does not matter, as boons are expressly banned. 11) Under Coins and Wealth on page 3, please show your expenditure. Given your character is likely to fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters from the Guild, with appropriately adjusted monsters, and given that loot increases exponentially, please do not save your starter cash. 12) Arcing Smite and Strength from Valor are both level 3 powers. Please choose a level 1 power for your characters level 1 slot, and adjust the name of the listed level 3 power to show it takes this characters level 3 slot. Your character is missing a level 1 daily power. 13) Please list the chosen mechanical background with its benefits under Class features on page 1 14) Please consider given the character a different name than your own roll20 handle. Because that could easily get confusing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Change list: So i have recalculated damage, fixed enhancment levels, added Dragon Breath in halberd's place, added the agility bonus from Strength of Skill, replaced the armor with Platemail-type armor, replaced the halberd with another (MAGICAL) polearm weapons, specified that the Eberron shard is being used to augment said weapon (the Flesh Grinder), spent all extra GP, put in correct statblock, moved stuff around, like putting the mechanical background in the correct spot, figured out that the +1s on the armor compendium sheets were enhancments not AC, and put in correct XP Hi Orgath, it would have been helpful if you itemized your response and changes to make it easier on us to see what belongs where. At 1 : check At 2 : not done correctly. The chosen array is not a legal choice. Please revisit Step 5 of the New Character Check list At 3 : Check for listed armor bonus. Please though go find this armor by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. You will find the armor check penalty listed. It is not -1. At 4 : Almost done. There are several weapons in the polearm group. Please specify the weapon. I think your choice would be 'Flesh Grinder Halberd +1', but I might be wrong. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : The attack calculation for Valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 8 : The damage calculation for valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 9a : The attack calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the listed bonus. The ability modifier listed is incorrect. Please read the power. At 9b : The damage calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the ability modifier. This power does not have the weapon keyword and as such cannot benefit from the enhancement bonus of the weapon. At 10 : check At 11 : As requested, please show the expenditure. Give us a listing on how much cash you spent on each item and how that adds up to 4500gp At 12 : Guardian Light is a legal level 1 choice for the level 1 slot. Do note though that with the chosen ability array your characters Wisdom modifier is zero, the use of this power gives your character no benefits. At 13 : not done At 14 : check and thank you Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. List of changes (Itemized as requested) 2.) I am confused as to how its not legal i used the very first option on the new player checklist. Fixed STR stat (off by 1. If that was the problem than please just say "X was off by 1" next time) 3.) Corrected check penalty (-2 not -1) 4.) Specified Halberd 7.) Added ABility modifier for Valiant Strike ATK role 8.) Added Ability modifier for Valiant Strike DMG role 9a.) Corrected modifiers and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for ATK role 9b.) Added ability modifier and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for DMG role 10.) Did big-brain maths and made a rudimentary problem. 12.) Switched to a more appropriate power (double checked to make sure it met all use criteria) 13.) Moved over column. If incorrect again please A.) Guide me to section that explains where to put said thing or B.) describe in greater detail At 2 : Is the math of 18+2+1 too difficult? That is not a criticism but an honest question. This game revolves around a lot of math, done quickly. If that is something you do not feel comfortable with, this game frankly might not be for you. I am not going to tell you the answer because part of this process is teaching people how to make a character. Specifically on this point : 18+2+1 =/= 22.&nbsp; At 3 : You correct the armor check penalty, thank you. However, you also changed the armor bonus, which you previously had listed as +1. I see the armor is now changed to a Hero's Plate +2. Please note the masterwork version of +2 plate is called Layered Plate. Could you adjust that at the top right of page 2? At 4 : check At 7 : It is not possible in D&amp;D 4e to have a -2 as the ability modifier for a player character. Answer me this :What ability mod is used for Valiant Strike per the compendium? What is that value for your character? At 8 : same as #7 At 9a: this is now correct, great! At 9b: It is not possible in D&amp;D 4e to have a -4 as the ability modifier for a player character. What ability mod is used for the damage roll of Dragon Breath per the compendium? What is that value for your character? At 11 : not sure what you are writing here, but the listing is fine. Check and thank you. At 12 : check At 13 : Born under a Bad Sign is a background. That was listed correctly, no criticism from me on that. In your notes for this character you talk about a Pet Spiny Toad as background. If this is a mechanical background, which I assumed, please list it under Class Features. You can find mechanical backgrounds in the compendium by changing the dropdown to show 'backgrounds'. Each character can have the benefit of only one mechanical background. Firstly im sorry about #1 i was just exasperated i can do the math 7&amp; 9.) I was confused about ability modifiers for the longest time. Turns out it was just me overthinking things for the millionth time. 13) No, its background like fluff or story, like it doenst do anything in game but its there
Orgath said: baldhermit said: Orgath &nbsp;said: baldhermit &nbsp;said: Orgath &nbsp;said: baldhermit &nbsp;said: Orgath &nbsp;said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Hi Orgath, welcome to the Guild 1) Top right corner of page 1, please fill out the characters current XP. It is not zero. In the compendium this is listed under Character Advancement 2) The ability scores as listed left top of page 1 do not match the information in the statistics block 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the armor bonus of the chosen armor. You can find this by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. 4) At the right hand side of page 2, I would suggest you move the free items to the bottom center section of page 1 to clear this up a little. Then go back to Step 9 of the New Character Checklist for naming convention.&nbsp; &nbsp;- With the Divine Retribution Armor, list the type of armor, so cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate. You have the enhancement listed as +1, so that's good, but the phrase "lvl 4" is not needed, "AC" factually incorrect in context. &nbsp;- The Halberd as listed is not an enhanced weapon, which is one of our must haves, please revisit this choice &nbsp;- The Amulet of Protection is missing enhancement level &nbsp;- Stormglass Shard is missing enhancement level 5) For armors we usually suggest a characters gets the best type their class allows for. That would be plate armor. Please reconsider your choice. 6) The benefit of Power of Strength not listed with the skill 7) Valiant Strike attack calculation missing proficiency of the weapon, feat bonus for the chosen weapon and enhancement of this weapon. 8) Valiant Strike damage calculation : the listed ability modifier would be a number, not a dice roll, your character does not have a +6 feat bonus to damage 9) I would recommend you do a secondary attack and damage calculation for Dragon Breath, since the numbers are going to be noticeably different from a weapon attack power 10) Benefit from Kord's Mighty Strength missing from the skill. Though this does not matter, as boons are expressly banned. 11) Under Coins and Wealth on page 3, please show your expenditure. Given your character is likely to fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters from the Guild, with appropriately adjusted monsters, and given that loot increases exponentially, please do not save your starter cash. 12) Arcing Smite and Strength from Valor are both level 3 powers. Please choose a level 1 power for your characters level 1 slot, and adjust the name of the listed level 3 power to show it takes this characters level 3 slot. Your character is missing a level 1 daily power. 13) Please list the chosen mechanical background with its benefits under Class features on page 1 14) Please consider given the character a different name than your own roll20 handle. Because that could easily get confusing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Change list: So i have recalculated damage, fixed enhancment levels, added Dragon Breath in halberd's place, added the agility bonus from Strength of Skill, replaced the armor with Platemail-type armor, replaced the halberd with another (MAGICAL) polearm weapons, specified that the Eberron shard is being used to augment said weapon (the Flesh Grinder), spent all extra GP, put in correct statblock, moved stuff around, like putting the mechanical background in the correct spot, figured out that the +1s on the armor compendium sheets were enhancments not AC, and put in correct XP Hi Orgath, it would have been helpful if you itemized your response and changes to make it easier on us to see what belongs where. At 1 : check At 2 : not done correctly. The chosen array is not a legal choice. Please revisit Step 5 of the New Character Check list At 3 : Check for listed armor bonus. Please though go find this armor by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. You will find the armor check penalty listed. It is not -1. At 4 : Almost done. There are several weapons in the polearm group. Please specify the weapon. I think your choice would be 'Flesh Grinder Halberd +1', but I might be wrong. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : The attack calculation for Valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 8 : The damage calculation for valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 9a : The attack calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the listed bonus. The ability modifier listed is incorrect. Please read the power. At 9b : The damage calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the ability modifier. This power does not have the weapon keyword and as such cannot benefit from the enhancement bonus of the weapon. At 10 : check At 11 : As requested, please show the expenditure. Give us a listing on how much cash you spent on each item and how that adds up to 4500gp At 12 : Guardian Light is a legal level 1 choice for the level 1 slot. Do note though that with the chosen ability array your characters Wisdom modifier is zero, the use of this power gives your character no benefits. At 13 : not done At 14 : check and thank you Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. List of changes (Itemized as requested) 2.) I am confused as to how its not legal i used the very first option on the new player checklist. Fixed STR stat (off by 1. If that was the problem than please just say "X was off by 1" next time) 3.) Corrected check penalty (-2 not -1) 4.) Specified Halberd 7.) Added ABility modifier for Valiant Strike ATK role 8.) Added Ability modifier for Valiant Strike DMG role 9a.) Corrected modifiers and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for ATK role 9b.) Added ability modifier and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for DMG role 10.) Did big-brain maths and made a rudimentary problem. 12.) Switched to a more appropriate power (double checked to make sure it met all use criteria) 13.) Moved over column. If incorrect again please A.) Guide me to section that explains where to put said thing or B.) describe in greater detail At 2 : Is the math of 18+2+1 too difficult? That is not a criticism but an honest question. This game revolves around a lot of math, done quickly. If that is something you do not feel comfortable with, this game frankly might not be for you. I am not going to tell you the answer because part of this process is teaching people how to make a character. Specifically on this point : 18+2+1 =/= 22.&nbsp; At 3 : You correct the armor check penalty, thank you. However, you also changed the armor bonus, which you previously had listed as +1. I see the armor is now changed to a Hero's Plate +2. Please note the masterwork version of +2 plate is called Layered Plate. Could you adjust that at the top right of page 2? At 4 : check At 7 : It is not possible in D&amp;D 4e to have a -2 as the ability modifier for a player character. Answer me this :What ability mod is used for Valiant Strike per the compendium? What is that value for your character? At 8 : same as #7 At 9a: this is now correct, great! At 9b: It is not possible in D&amp;D 4e to have a -4 as the ability modifier for a player character. What ability mod is used for the damage roll of Dragon Breath per the compendium? What is that value for your character? At 11 : not sure what you are writing here, but the listing is fine. Check and thank you. At 12 : check At 13 : Born under a Bad Sign is a background. That was listed correctly, no criticism from me on that. In your notes for this character you talk about a Pet Spiny Toad as background. If this is a mechanical background, which I assumed, please list it under Class Features. You can find mechanical backgrounds in the compendium by changing the dropdown to show 'backgrounds'. Each character can have the benefit of only one mechanical background. Firstly im sorry about #1 i was just exasperated i can do the math 7&amp; 9.) I was confused about ability modifiers for the longest time. Turns out it was just me overthinking things for the millionth time. 13) No, its background like fluff or story, like it doenst do anything in game but its there At 2 : check At 3 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 13 : check Looking good, I will set up a journal for you. When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census

Edited 1587189397
Georgia B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866</a> Hi Georgia, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out this characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1. You can find this in the compendium under Character Advancement 2) Generally we recommend people start their level 5 characters with an 18 in their main stat, and boost it at every opportunity. For the Rogue (Scoundrel) class this influences AC, Reflex defense, initiative, attack accuracy and damage. This character does not seem to derive any direct benefit from some of the other stats you have chosen to elevate, such as Strength and Intelligence. Could you please reconsider the chosen spread. 3) Fill out the Class features section. After that we need to revisit the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) The damage benefit for the Sly Flourish power from Charisma is probably better under misc. to keep it separated from the main damage ability. 5) Your character is not by default proficient in the use of studded leather, that would require a feat. Also, a requirement following out of Step 9 of the New Character Check list is the purchase of a magically enchanted armor. 6) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. That answer can be zero, but we need to know that you know what that value is. 7) As loot increases exponentially, and your level 5 character for starters will fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters with appropriately scaled monsters, please make your character the best outfitted you can manage, and do not save your starting cash. 8) Optionally your character could enjoy the benefit of a character theme as well as a mechanical background. You can find both in the compendium using the dropdown selection tool. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them and their benefit under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Georgia B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866</a> Hi Georgia, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out this characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1. You can find this in the compendium under Character Advancement 2) Generally we recommend people start their level 5 characters with an 18 in their main stat, and boost it at every opportunity. For the Rogue (Scoundrel) class this influences AC, Reflex defense, initiative, attack accuracy and damage. This character does not seem to derive any direct benefit from some of the other stats you have chosen to elevate, such as Strength and Intelligence. Could you please reconsider the chosen spread. 3) Fill out the Class features section. After that we need to revisit the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) The damage benefit for the Sly Flourish power from Charisma is probably better under misc. to keep it separated from the main damage ability. 5) Your character is not by default proficient in the use of studded leather, that would require a feat. Also, a requirement following out of Step 9 of the New Character Check list is the purchase of a magically enchanted armor. 6) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. That answer can be zero, but we need to know that you know what that value is. 7) As loot increases exponentially, and your level 5 character for starters will fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters with appropriately scaled monsters, please make your character the best outfitted you can manage, and do not save your starting cash. 8) Optionally your character could enjoy the benefit of a character theme as well as a mechanical background. You can find both in the compendium using the dropdown selection tool. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them and their benefit under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Filled out current XP now 5500. 2) Now trained in Bluff and Streetwise instead of Athletics and Perception. 3) Filled out Class features section. Not sure what needs revisiting with the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) Damage benefit for Sly Flourish now separated to misc section. 5) Purchased Dragonclaw Leather Armour instead of Studded Leather. 6) Check penalty box now at zero. 7) Purchased magic armour so now have 365gp left. 8) I have now chosen a character theme (Beguiler) and a mechanical background (Turathi Inquisitor).
Georgia B. said: baldhermit said: Georgia B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866</a> Hi Georgia, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out this characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1. You can find this in the compendium under Character Advancement 2) Generally we recommend people start their level 5 characters with an 18 in their main stat, and boost it at every opportunity. For the Rogue (Scoundrel) class this influences AC, Reflex defense, initiative, attack accuracy and damage. This character does not seem to derive any direct benefit from some of the other stats you have chosen to elevate, such as Strength and Intelligence. Could you please reconsider the chosen spread. 3) Fill out the Class features section. After that we need to revisit the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) The damage benefit for the Sly Flourish power from Charisma is probably better under misc. to keep it separated from the main damage ability. 5) Your character is not by default proficient in the use of studded leather, that would require a feat. Also, a requirement following out of Step 9 of the New Character Check list is the purchase of a magically enchanted armor. 6) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. That answer can be zero, but we need to know that you know what that value is. 7) As loot increases exponentially, and your level 5 character for starters will fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters with appropriately scaled monsters, please make your character the best outfitted you can manage, and do not save your starting cash. 8) Optionally your character could enjoy the benefit of a character theme as well as a mechanical background. You can find both in the compendium using the dropdown selection tool. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them and their benefit under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Filled out current XP now 5500. 2) Now trained in Bluff and Streetwise instead of Athletics and Perception. 3) Filled out Class features section. Not sure what needs revisiting with the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) Damage benefit for Sly Flourish now separated to misc section. 5) Purchased Dragonclaw Leather Armour instead of Studded Leather. 6) Check penalty box now at zero. 7) Purchased magic armour so now have 365gp left. 8) I have now chosen a character theme (Beguiler) and a mechanical background (Turathi Inquisitor). At 1 : check At 2 : While those seem like smart changes, not what I meant. The 12/13/16/12/8/19 ability scores is what i was talking about. You could for example start with a 10/13/17/10/8/15, racial bonus Con + Cha for 10/15/17/10/8/17 and level 4 boost to Dex + Cha for 10/15/18/10/8/18 stats at level 5. Would boost your characters AC, Reflex, initiative, accuracy and damage each by a point, it would increase HP and healing surges at the cost of lowering two ability scores that were already low and not useful for a Rogue anyway.&nbsp; I am not saying that is the ability array you should go for, far from it, but please do try to get at least an 18 in the primary ability for the class. At 3 : The Scoundrel Weapon Talent appears to be missing, which could have implications for weapon choices. More importantly, there is no Channel Divinity for Rogues. At 4 : check and thank you At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : While you certainly can choose the Beguiler theme, please know D&amp;D 4e has a separation in powers that can be used with a weapon or with an implement. Your characters attack roll for Beguiling Flash would have ~35% chance of hitting a standard monster. Missing isn't fun, just wanting to warn you.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. It is a full mulligan of Quint: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328</a>
baldhermit said: Georgia B. said: baldhermit said: Georgia B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866</a> Hi Georgia, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out this characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1. You can find this in the compendium under Character Advancement 2) Generally we recommend people start their level 5 characters with an 18 in their main stat, and boost it at every opportunity. For the Rogue (Scoundrel) class this influences AC, Reflex defense, initiative, attack accuracy and damage. This character does not seem to derive any direct benefit from some of the other stats you have chosen to elevate, such as Strength and Intelligence. Could you please reconsider the chosen spread. 3) Fill out the Class features section. After that we need to revisit the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) The damage benefit for the Sly Flourish power from Charisma is probably better under misc. to keep it separated from the main damage ability. 5) Your character is not by default proficient in the use of studded leather, that would require a feat. Also, a requirement following out of Step 9 of the New Character Check list is the purchase of a magically enchanted armor. 6) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. That answer can be zero, but we need to know that you know what that value is. 7) As loot increases exponentially, and your level 5 character for starters will fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters with appropriately scaled monsters, please make your character the best outfitted you can manage, and do not save your starting cash. 8) Optionally your character could enjoy the benefit of a character theme as well as a mechanical background. You can find both in the compendium using the dropdown selection tool. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them and their benefit under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Filled out current XP now 5500. 2) Now trained in Bluff and Streetwise instead of Athletics and Perception. 3) Filled out Class features section. Not sure what needs revisiting with the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) Damage benefit for Sly Flourish now separated to misc section. 5) Purchased Dragonclaw Leather Armour instead of Studded Leather. 6) Check penalty box now at zero. 7) Purchased magic armour so now have 365gp left. 8) I have now chosen a character theme (Beguiler) and a mechanical background (Turathi Inquisitor). At 1 : check At 2 : While those seem like smart changes, not what I meant. The 12/13/16/12/8/19 ability scores is what i was talking about. You could for example start with a 10/13/17/10/8/15, racial bonus Con + Cha for 10/15/17/10/8/17 and level 4 boost to Dex + Cha for 10/15/18/10/8/18 stats at level 5. Would boost your characters AC, Reflex, initiative, accuracy and damage each by a point, it would increase HP and healing surges at the cost of lowering two ability scores that were already low and not useful for a Rogue anyway.&nbsp; I am not saying that is the ability array you should go for, far from it, but please do try to get at least an 18 in the primary ability for the class. At 3 : The Scoundrel Weapon Talent appears to be missing, which could have implications for weapon choices. More importantly, there is no Channel Divinity for Rogues. At 4 : check and thank you At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : While you certainly can choose the Beguiler theme, please know D&amp;D 4e has a separation in powers that can be used with a weapon or with an implement. Your characters attack roll for Beguiling Flash would have ~35% chance of hitting a standard monster. Missing isn't fun, just wanting to warn you. At 2 : Start array now 10/13/17/10/8/15. At 3 : Scoundrel Weapon Talent added to class features, Raven Queen's Blessing Feat removed. At 8 : Changed charater theme to Yakuzi.
Georgia B. said: baldhermit said: Georgia B. said: baldhermit said: Georgia B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178866</a> Hi Georgia, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out this characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1. You can find this in the compendium under Character Advancement 2) Generally we recommend people start their level 5 characters with an 18 in their main stat, and boost it at every opportunity. For the Rogue (Scoundrel) class this influences AC, Reflex defense, initiative, attack accuracy and damage. This character does not seem to derive any direct benefit from some of the other stats you have chosen to elevate, such as Strength and Intelligence. Could you please reconsider the chosen spread. 3) Fill out the Class features section. After that we need to revisit the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) The damage benefit for the Sly Flourish power from Charisma is probably better under misc. to keep it separated from the main damage ability. 5) Your character is not by default proficient in the use of studded leather, that would require a feat. Also, a requirement following out of Step 9 of the New Character Check list is the purchase of a magically enchanted armor. 6) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. That answer can be zero, but we need to know that you know what that value is. 7) As loot increases exponentially, and your level 5 character for starters will fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters with appropriately scaled monsters, please make your character the best outfitted you can manage, and do not save your starting cash. 8) Optionally your character could enjoy the benefit of a character theme as well as a mechanical background. You can find both in the compendium using the dropdown selection tool. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them and their benefit under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Filled out current XP now 5500. 2) Now trained in Bluff and Streetwise instead of Athletics and Perception. 3) Filled out Class features section. Not sure what needs revisiting with the Raven Queens Blessing and the attack calculations. 4) Damage benefit for Sly Flourish now separated to misc section. 5) Purchased Dragonclaw Leather Armour instead of Studded Leather. 6) Check penalty box now at zero. 7) Purchased magic armour so now have 365gp left. 8) I have now chosen a character theme (Beguiler) and a mechanical background (Turathi Inquisitor). At 1 : check At 2 : While those seem like smart changes, not what I meant. The 12/13/16/12/8/19 ability scores is what i was talking about. You could for example start with a 10/13/17/10/8/15, racial bonus Con + Cha for 10/15/17/10/8/17 and level 4 boost to Dex + Cha for 10/15/18/10/8/18 stats at level 5. Would boost your characters AC, Reflex, initiative, accuracy and damage each by a point, it would increase HP and healing surges at the cost of lowering two ability scores that were already low and not useful for a Rogue anyway.&nbsp; I am not saying that is the ability array you should go for, far from it, but please do try to get at least an 18 in the primary ability for the class. At 3 : The Scoundrel Weapon Talent appears to be missing, which could have implications for weapon choices. More importantly, there is no Channel Divinity for Rogues. At 4 : check and thank you At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : While you certainly can choose the Beguiler theme, please know D&amp;D 4e has a separation in powers that can be used with a weapon or with an implement. Your characters attack roll for Beguiling Flash would have ~35% chance of hitting a standard monster. Missing isn't fun, just wanting to warn you. At 2 : Start array now 10/13/17/10/8/15. At 3 : Scoundrel Weapon Talent added to class features, Raven Queen's Blessing Feat removed. At 8 : Changed charater theme to Yakuzi. Check, Check, Check Looking good, I will set up a journal for you. When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930</a>
Tyler S. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930</a> Hi Tyler, welcome to the Guild 1) Circus Performer can get a character Acrobatics or Thievery as a class skill, but not Stealth. 2) How does your character have both Drow racial powers? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Andy P said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. It is a full mulligan of Quint: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328</a> Hi Andy, 1) please list what your character is Hybrid Talenting for with the feat. 2) Under Race features, please list the chosen skill 3) Your character is not eligible for the Reapers Blade feat 4) Since greatspear is a two handed weapon, how does it make the initial ranged attack for Throw and Stab? 5) Hybrid character start with 3 class skills, the theme and the race both get you another one. I see six trained skills, where does the last one come from? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275</a>
Collin P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275</a> Hi Collin, welcome to the Guild. 1) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the special movement / senses section. The answer can be "N/A", but we need to know that you know what that value is. 2) Please list the chosen ability score array, the racial bonus and level 4 boost in the statistics block. 3) With the feats, for example in the unused "Loc" field, please list the slot / level those feats take for your character. 4) On page 2 please amend the names of the powers to include their level slot. 5) I see a +4 bonus to acrobatics. +2 racial, where does the other +2 come from? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Collin P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275</a> Hi Collin, welcome to the Guild. 1) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the special movement / senses section. The answer can be "N/A", but we need to know that you know what that value is. 2) Please list the chosen ability score array, the racial bonus and level 4 boost in the statistics block. 3) With the feats, for example in the unused "Loc" field, please list the slot / level those feats take for your character. 4) On page 2 please amend the names of the powers to include their level slot. 5) I see a +4 bonus to acrobatics. +2 racial, where does the other +2 come from? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) I added N/A.&nbsp; I don't believe I have anything for this slot, but I'm not certain what a special movement is.&nbsp; Should I include abilities that move me? 2) I added the stat array I used, as well as the racial bonuses and level 4 increases. 3) I added the levels for my chosen feats and used 'Lv. 0' for the bonus expertise feat. 4) I added the source for all of my powers in the titles (Lv. 1, Racial, Base etc.) 5) +2 acrobatics is from the racial, +2 is from background benefit 'Forked Tongue - Merchant/Trader'.&nbsp; I forgot to add this to my sheet the first time.&nbsp; I added it under "Other Items", please let me know if this is incorrect.

Edited 1587301098
Collin P. said: baldhermit said: Collin P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2185275</a> Hi Collin, welcome to the Guild. 1) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the special movement / senses section. The answer can be "N/A", but we need to know that you know what that value is. 2) Please list the chosen ability score array, the racial bonus and level 4 boost in the statistics block. 3) With the feats, for example in the unused "Loc" field, please list the slot / level those feats take for your character. 4) On page 2 please amend the names of the powers to include their level slot. 5) I see a +4 bonus to acrobatics. +2 racial, where does the other +2 come from? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) I added N/A.&nbsp; I don't believe I have anything for this slot, but I'm not certain what a special movement is.&nbsp; Should I include abilities that move me? 2) I added the stat array I used, as well as the racial bonuses and level 4 increases. 3) I added the levels for my chosen feats and used 'Lv. 0' for the bonus expertise feat. 4) I added the source for all of my powers in the titles (Lv. 1, Racial, Base etc.) 5) +2 acrobatics is from the racial, +2 is from background benefit 'Forked Tongue - Merchant/Trader'.&nbsp; I forgot to add this to my sheet the first time.&nbsp; I added it under "Other Items", please let me know if this is incorrect. At 1 : at level 5 special movement is usually the pixie ability to fly, the chicken style flight some dragonborn get, etc At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check (probably want to move it to class features as over the future adventures your character might pick up some odd bits and pieces of gear) Looking good, I will set up a journal for you. When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census
baldhermit said: Andy P said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. It is a full mulligan of Quint: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328</a> Hi Andy, 1) please list what your character is Hybrid Talenting for with the feat. 2) Under Race features, please list the chosen skill 3) Your character is not eligible for the Reapers Blade feat 4) Since greatspear is a two handed weapon, how does it make the initial ranged attack for Throw and Stab? 5) Hybrid character start with 3 class skills, the theme and the race both get you another one. I see six trained skills, where does the last one come from? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Fixed. Fighter Combat Talent(Arena Fighter) 2. Fixed. Acrobatics 3. Fixed. Listed deity as Nerull 4. Weapon is a Hungry Greatspear — the magic item has as a property 'heavy thrown 10/20 5. Hybrid Rangers get an additional bonus skill of their choice, so start with 4 as a base.
Andy P said: baldhermit said: Andy P said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. It is a full mulligan of Quint: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2183328</a> Hi Andy, 1) please list what your character is Hybrid Talenting for with the feat. 2) Under Race features, please list the chosen skill 3) Your character is not eligible for the Reapers Blade feat 4) Since greatspear is a two handed weapon, how does it make the initial ranged attack for Throw and Stab? 5) Hybrid character start with 3 class skills, the theme and the race both get you another one. I see six trained skills, where does the last one come from? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Fixed. Fighter Combat Talent(Arena Fighter) 2. Fixed. Acrobatics 3. Fixed. Listed deity as Nerull 4. Weapon is a Hungry Greatspear — the magic item has as a property 'heavy thrown 10/20 5. Hybrid Rangers get an additional bonus skill of their choice, so start with 4 as a base. I figured you'd have the answers. New journal waiting for you. Don't forget the census
baldhermit said: Tyler S. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930</a> Hi Tyler, welcome to the Guild 1) Circus Performer can get a character Acrobatics or Thievery as a class skill, but not Stealth. 2) How does your character have both Drow racial powers? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks Baldhermit! I've fixed the sheet as below.&nbsp; 1) Changed bakcground to Camp Follower - my bad on that. I confused a couple of the backgrounds around while building.&nbsp; 2) Removed Darkfire power. I misread the Drow entry.
Tyler S. said: baldhermit said: Tyler S. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181930</a> Hi Tyler, welcome to the Guild 1) Circus Performer can get a character Acrobatics or Thievery as a class skill, but not Stealth. 2) How does your character have both Drow racial powers? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks Baldhermit! I've fixed the sheet as below.&nbsp; 1) Changed bakcground to Camp Follower - my bad on that. I confused a couple of the backgrounds around while building.&nbsp; 2) Removed Darkfire power. I misread the Drow entry. Looking good, I will set up a journal for you. When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036</a> &nbsp;Maple (This PC is created by deleting this one&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> )
Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036</a> &nbsp;Maple (This PC is created by deleting this one&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> ) Hi Miykan, Please review the following points: 1 - Number of surge is off. 2 - Make sure to list Healing word as part of your class Features, as well as the Level 1 and 5 features of Elemental Initiate 3 - Devout Protector should be the free expertise 4 - Please list which superior implement training you took 5 - No need to fix this but note that the 2nd part of devout protector wouldn't apply to you since you are not using a shield. 6 - You do not gain Balancing Step and Restoring Touch automatically. You need to pick them at Level 2 and Level 6 instead of class utilities.&nbsp; 7 - The Symbol of the holy nimbus should be "Accurate symbol of the holy nimbus". The accurate symbol isn't an item on it's own but is part of the magical holy symbol you have. Plus, you do not need to buy it for 25gold. 8 - You wrote that you bought healer's armor +1 but you are using Reflexive chain armor under magic items &amp; Equipment, is this correct? 9 - Where does the feat bonus to damage come from for the MBA? 10 - You should add Astral Seal to the quick lookup since the attack bonus is different than the rest. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Cedric L. said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036</a> &nbsp;Maple (This PC is created by deleting this one&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> ) Hi Miykan, Please review the following points: 1 - Number of surge is off. 2 - Make sure to list Healing word as part of your class Features, as well as the Level 1 and 5 features of Elemental Initiate 3 - Devout Protector should be the free expertise 4 - Please list which superior implement training you took 5 - No need to fix this but note that the 2nd part of devout protector wouldn't apply to you since you are not using a shield. 6 - You do not gain Balancing Step and Restoring Touch automatically. You need to pick them at Level 2 and Level 6 instead of class utilities.&nbsp; 7 - The Symbol of the holy nimbus should be "Accurate symbol of the holy nimbus". The accurate symbol isn't an item on it's own but is part of the magical holy symbol you have. Plus, you do not need to buy it for 25gold. 8 - You wrote that you bought healer's armor +1 but you are using Reflexive chain armor under magic items &amp; Equipment, is this correct? 9 - Where does the feat bonus to damage come from for the MBA? 10 - You should add Astral Seal to the quick lookup since the attack bonus is different than the rest. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1-Changed surges from 9 to 8. 2-Added healing word to class features and the benefits of the themes in class features. 3-Changed devout protector to be the free one. 4-Listed Accurate symbol in superior implement. 5-it is just for the future. 6- Deleted both powers and chose class powers. 7-combined&nbsp; the nimbus and accurate symbol and deleted 25g 8- That is a mistake because I forgot I had that armor in loot. Deleting healr's armor. 9-That is a mistake. Deleted the feat bonus on MBA. 10-Added Astral Seal to quick lookup
Miykan said: Cedric L. said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2186036</a> &nbsp;Maple (This PC is created by deleting this one&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> ) Hi Miykan, Please review the following points: 1 - Number of surge is off. 2 - Make sure to list Healing word as part of your class Features, as well as the Level 1 and 5 features of Elemental Initiate 3 - Devout Protector should be the free expertise 4 - Please list which superior implement training you took 5 - No need to fix this but note that the 2nd part of devout protector wouldn't apply to you since you are not using a shield. 6 - You do not gain Balancing Step and Restoring Touch automatically. You need to pick them at Level 2 and Level 6 instead of class utilities.&nbsp; 7 - The Symbol of the holy nimbus should be "Accurate symbol of the holy nimbus". The accurate symbol isn't an item on it's own but is part of the magical holy symbol you have. Plus, you do not need to buy it for 25gold. 8 - You wrote that you bought healer's armor +1 but you are using Reflexive chain armor under magic items &amp; Equipment, is this correct? 9 - Where does the feat bonus to damage come from for the MBA? 10 - You should add Astral Seal to the quick lookup since the attack bonus is different than the rest. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1-Changed surges from 9 to 8. 2-Added healing word to class features and the benefits of the themes in class features. 3-Changed devout protector to be the free one. 4-Listed Accurate symbol in superior implement. 5-it is just for the future. 6- Deleted both powers and chose class powers. 7-combined&nbsp; the nimbus and accurate symbol and deleted 25g 8- That is a mistake because I forgot I had that armor in loot. Deleting healr's armor. 9-That is a mistake. Deleted the feat bonus on MBA. 10-Added Astral Seal to quick lookup Looks good, go ahead and use Erza's journal as the base for Maple. Let us know when you are done with the Macros as per the usual way.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have NOT downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium as my iPad will not open ZIP files . Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made to the best of my abilities with online resources . <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968</a> Looking forward to your feedback! All help welcome, this is my first ever D&amp;D char. Thanks!
Thomas L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have NOT downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium as my iPad will not open ZIP files . Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made to the best of my abilities with online resources . <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968</a> Looking forward to your feedback! All help welcome, this is my first ever D&amp;D char. Thanks! Hi Thomas, welcome to the Guild. For resources other than the compendium, funin.space is probably best. Have to be honest with you though, on an ipad it is not likely you can actually play a game with us. Over the years several have tried. 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2159728" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2159728</a>
Star Cerveza said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2159728" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2159728</a> Hello Star, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out the characters current XP in the top right hand corner of page 1. You can find this in the compendium under Character Advancement. 2) While your choice for scourge is perfectly legal, please know the Alhulak exists.&nbsp; 3) Optionally your character could select to enjoy the benefit of a character theme. These are not mandatory. If you do select one, please list it under class features. 4) While the chosen array is perfectly valid, I assume because of the Combat Superiority you would prefer to have some measure of Wisdom modifier. A 17/10/15/8/13/10 start would get your character to 20/12/16/8/13/10 or 20/12/15/8/14/10 Of the points above, only #1 is actually required to move forward. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Thomas L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have NOT downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium as my iPad will not open ZIP files . Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made to the best of my abilities with online resources . <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968</a> Looking forward to your feedback! All help welcome, this is my first ever D&amp;D char. Thanks! Hi Thomas, welcome to the Guild. For resources other than the compendium, funin.space is probably best. Have to be honest with you though, on an ipad it is not likely you can actually play a game with us. Over the years several have tried. 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the warm welcome. I understand that I will currently be unable to partake in adventures with only the use of my iPad. However, I am in the process of purchasing a Laptop that should allow me to participate in the future. For now, I would appreciate any help I can get in preparing an adventurer or two working up to the time when I can join in. I have made some changes to myPixie Bard, mainly regarding the items bought with the initail 4500GP and the Feats, which have had consequences to my stats of course. I would appreciate it if you could take a few mins to have a look at these and provide me with some feedback. On to your points: 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage - I have removed Melee Training entirely and changed some of the feats I wish to chose (Bard Song Expertise &amp; White Lotus Dueling Expertise) 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. - Sorry for not having understood that initially, I have ammended this and replaced the free feat with one from the list: Bard Song Expertise. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 - I had listed the enhancement bonus as +2 becuase I believed it would recieve +1 from the Skalds Armor AND +1 from being Magic Armor... though i guess the ruling is that Skalds Armor is already classified as being "Magic Armor" and the enhancement is not doubled. Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated. I am having a lot of fun learning more and more about character creation! The funin.space link is super! Staay Safe!
Thomas L. said: baldhermit said: Thomas L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have NOT downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium as my iPad will not open ZIP files . Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made to the best of my abilities with online resources . <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968</a> Looking forward to your feedback! All help welcome, this is my first ever D&amp;D char. Thanks! Hi Thomas, welcome to the Guild. For resources other than the compendium, funin.space is probably best. Have to be honest with you though, on an ipad it is not likely you can actually play a game with us. Over the years several have tried. 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the warm welcome. I understand that I will currently be unable to partake in adventures with only the use of my iPad. However, I am in the process of purchasing a Laptop that should allow me to participate in the future. For now, I would appreciate any help I can get in preparing an adventurer or two working up to the time when I can join in. I have made some changes to myPixie Bard, mainly regarding the items bought with the initail 4500GP and the Feats, which have had consequences to my stats of course. I would appreciate it if you could take a few mins to have a look at these and provide me with some feedback. On to your points: 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage - I have removed Melee Training entirely and changed some of the feats I wish to chose (Bard Song Expertise &amp; White Lotus Dueling Expertise) 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. - Sorry for not having understood that initially, I have ammended this and replaced the free feat with one from the list: Bard Song Expertise. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 - I had listed the enhancement bonus as +2 becuase I believed it would recieve +1 from the Skalds Armor AND +1 from being Magic Armor... though i guess the ruling is that Skalds Armor is already classified as being "Magic Armor" and the enhancement is not doubled. Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated. I am having a lot of fun learning more and more about character creation! The funin.space link is super! Staay Safe! At 1 : Bard Song Expertise is not a name I know, you probably mean Battle Song Expertise. That and&nbsp; and White Lotus Duel Expertise both grant your character a feat bonus. Bonuses of the same type do not stack, rather your character gets the highest one.&nbsp; At 2 : check At 3 : You made several changes here.&nbsp; &nbsp;- If you're making a character wearing a heavy armor (chain, scale, plate), please check the "Armor is Heavy" box under Quick Look Up. &nbsp;- Only when wearing light armor (cloth, leather, hide) does the Dexterity modifier or Intelligence modifier add to the AC calculation &nbsp;- Chain mail would have an effect on your characters fly speed New 4 : I see you changed the level 4 boost. Generally it is a bad idea to not boost your primary attack stat at every opportunity.&nbsp; New 5 : The magic wand +2 is an entirely valid choice, and yours to make. But since you have limited resources, you probably should look at the various enchantments of 'songblades'
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me

Edited 1587567729
chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Thomas L. said: baldhermit said: Thomas L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have NOT downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium as my iPad will not open ZIP files . Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made to the best of my abilities with online resources . <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968</a> Looking forward to your feedback! All help welcome, this is my first ever D&amp;D char. Thanks! Hi Thomas, welcome to the Guild. For resources other than the compendium, funin.space is probably best. Have to be honest with you though, on an ipad it is not likely you can actually play a game with us. Over the years several have tried. 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the warm welcome. I understand that I will currently be unable to partake in adventures with only the use of my iPad. However, I am in the process of purchasing a Laptop that should allow me to participate in the future. For now, I would appreciate any help I can get in preparing an adventurer or two working up to the time when I can join in. I have made some changes to myPixie Bard, mainly regarding the items bought with the initail 4500GP and the Feats, which have had consequences to my stats of course. I would appreciate it if you could take a few mins to have a look at these and provide me with some feedback. On to your points: 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage - I have removed Melee Training entirely and changed some of the feats I wish to chose (Bard Song Expertise &amp; White Lotus Dueling Expertise) 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. - Sorry for not having understood that initially, I have ammended this and replaced the free feat with one from the list: Bard Song Expertise. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 - I had listed the enhancement bonus as +2 becuase I believed it would recieve +1 from the Skalds Armor AND +1 from being Magic Armor... though i guess the ruling is that Skalds Armor is already classified as being "Magic Armor" and the enhancement is not doubled. Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated. I am having a lot of fun learning more and more about character creation! The funin.space link is super! Staay Safe! At 1 : Bard Song Expertise is not a name I know, you probably mean Battle Song Expertise. That and&nbsp; and White Lotus Duel Expertise both grant your character a feat bonus. Bonuses of the same type do not stack, rather your character gets the highest one.&nbsp; At 2 : check At 3 : You made several changes here.&nbsp; &nbsp;- If you're making a character wearing a heavy armor (chain, scale, plate), please check the "Armor is Heavy" box under Quick Look Up. &nbsp;- Only when wearing light armor (cloth, leather, hide) does the Dexterity modifier or Intelligence modifier add to the AC calculation &nbsp;- Chain mail would have an effect on your characters fly speed New 4 : I see you changed the level 4 boost. Generally it is a bad idea to not boost your primary attack stat at every opportunity.&nbsp; New 5 : The magic wand +2 is an entirely valid choice, and yours to make. But since you have limited resources, you probably should look at the various enchantments of 'songblades' Hi Baldhermit thanks for your speedy response and all your notes. I have once again made several changes, taking into account your notes. At 1: Correct, i meant Battle Song Expertise. I didn’t know that same type bonuses don’t stack. At 3: I returned to light armor (Leather). I am wondering how I might be able to increase my AC otherwise, any tips? At 4: I have changed to 4 boost to CHA and INT, as commonly suggested. However, the idea behind the CON/DEX boost was trying to accomplish a 20/20/14/14/11/9 array by lvl 11... though I guess I can put the lvl 6 boost on CON/DEX... or would you suggest putting all lvl boosts into my primary attack stats? If so, then I might have to change the starting array... At 5: Considering how expensive the enchanted songblades are... i thought the +2 basic songblade was probably the best choice for now... thoughts? Other changes New 6: I have added the feats I am thinking of taking in the future (marked with &gt; ). I obviously do not have them yet, but they are just placeholders/reminders for the future... I can remove them if preferred. New 7: I have copied Star Cervesa’s Layout for “Magic Items &amp; Equipment” (though I am not sure what WI1-3 are... :) Thanks again. Looking forward to your reply!
baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 2) the racial bonus is now in the statistics block 3) check penalty has been filled 4) special senses and movement have been filled out 5) bonus at-will, feat, and skill have been filled in 6) feats now have which level they were chosen for 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 8) coins and wealth now has a break down to my current wealth 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a>
Thomas L. said: baldhermit said: Thomas L. said: baldhermit said: Thomas L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have NOT downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium as my iPad will not open ZIP files . Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made to the best of my abilities with online resources . <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2181968</a> Looking forward to your feedback! All help welcome, this is my first ever D&amp;D char. Thanks! Hi Thomas, welcome to the Guild. For resources other than the compendium, funin.space is probably best. Have to be honest with you though, on an ipad it is not likely you can actually play a game with us. Over the years several have tried. 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the warm welcome. I understand that I will currently be unable to partake in adventures with only the use of my iPad. However, I am in the process of purchasing a Laptop that should allow me to participate in the future. For now, I would appreciate any help I can get in preparing an adventurer or two working up to the time when I can join in. I have made some changes to myPixie Bard, mainly regarding the items bought with the initail 4500GP and the Feats, which have had consequences to my stats of course. I would appreciate it if you could take a few mins to have a look at these and provide me with some feedback. On to your points: 1) Melee Training only gets half ability mod to damage - I have removed Melee Training entirely and changed some of the feats I wish to chose (Bard Song Expertise &amp; White Lotus Dueling Expertise) 2) Please read Step 8 of the New Character Check list again. - Sorry for not having understood that initially, I have ammended this and replaced the free feat with one from the list: Bard Song Expertise. 3) Your armor has an enhancement bonus of +1. At the top center of page 1 the enhancement bonus to AC is listed as +2 - I had listed the enhancement bonus as +2 becuase I believed it would recieve +1 from the Skalds Armor AND +1 from being Magic Armor... though i guess the ruling is that Skalds Armor is already classified as being "Magic Armor" and the enhancement is not doubled. Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated. I am having a lot of fun learning more and more about character creation! The funin.space link is super! Staay Safe! At 1 : Bard Song Expertise is not a name I know, you probably mean Battle Song Expertise. That and&nbsp; and White Lotus Duel Expertise both grant your character a feat bonus. Bonuses of the same type do not stack, rather your character gets the highest one.&nbsp; At 2 : check At 3 : You made several changes here.&nbsp; &nbsp;- If you're making a character wearing a heavy armor (chain, scale, plate), please check the "Armor is Heavy" box under Quick Look Up. &nbsp;- Only when wearing light armor (cloth, leather, hide) does the Dexterity modifier or Intelligence modifier add to the AC calculation &nbsp;- Chain mail would have an effect on your characters fly speed New 4 : I see you changed the level 4 boost. Generally it is a bad idea to not boost your primary attack stat at every opportunity.&nbsp; New 5 : The magic wand +2 is an entirely valid choice, and yours to make. But since you have limited resources, you probably should look at the various enchantments of 'songblades' Hi Baldhermit thanks for your speedy response and all your notes. I have once again made several changes, taking into account your notes. At 1: Correct, i meant Battle Song Expertise. I didn’t know that same type bonuses don’t stack. At 3: I returned to light armor (Leather). I am wondering how I might be able to increase my AC otherwise, any tips? At 4: I have changed to 4 boost to CHA and INT, as commonly suggested. However, the idea behind the CON/DEX boost was trying to accomplish a 20/20/14/14/11/9 array by lvl 11... though I guess I can put the lvl 6 boost on CON/DEX... or would you suggest putting all lvl boosts into my primary attack stats? If so, then I might have to change the starting array... At 5: Considering how expensive the enchanted songblades are... i thought the +2 basic songblade was probably the best choice for now... thoughts? Other changes New 6: I have added the feats I am thinking of taking in the future (marked with &gt; ). I obviously do not have them yet, but they are just placeholders/reminders for the future... I can remove them if preferred. New 7: I have copied Star Cervesa’s Layout for “Magic Items &amp; Equipment” (though I am not sure what WI1-3 are... :) Thanks again. Looking forward to your reply! At 1 : check At 3 : check, and that is a better question for the group at large on our discord At 4 : Your character does not get a boost to its ability scores at level 6. The first one now is at level 8. And yes, I would recommend to boost the primaries at every chance you get. What do you hope to gain by boosting Dex and or Con? In D&amp;D 4e, specialization rules. At 5 : Loot increases exponentially over the levels. Do the best you can with the available cash now, and worry about expensive stuff later. At 6 : check At 7 : wondrous item. check new 8 : Do note the difference between attack powers with the weapon keyword and those with the implement keyword. Implement powers do not get weapon proficiency added to the attack roll.
chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 2) the racial bonus is now in the statistics block 3) check penalty has been filled 4) special senses and movement have been filled out 5) bonus at-will, feat, and skill have been filled in 6) feats now have which level they were chosen for 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 8) coins and wealth now has a break down to my current wealth 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 8 : Please provide us with a specific breakdown of each expense At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? new 10 : Optionally, you could select a character theme for Silus. You can find these in the compendium. This is not mandatory. If you do select one, please list it under Class features with the benefit(s) your character draws from it.
baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 2) the racial bonus is now in the statistics block 3) check penalty has been filled 4) special senses and movement have been filled out 5) bonus at-will, feat, and skill have been filled in 6) feats now have which level they were chosen for 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 8) coins and wealth now has a break down to my current wealth 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 8 : Please provide us with a specific breakdown of each expense At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? new 10 : Optionally, you could select a character theme for Silus. You can find these in the compendium. This is not mandatory. If you do select one, please list it under Class features with the benefit(s) your character draws from it. At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. At 10: I personally don't use themes but thanks for the offer Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a>
chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 2) the racial bonus is now in the statistics block 3) check penalty has been filled 4) special senses and movement have been filled out 5) bonus at-will, feat, and skill have been filled in 6) feats now have which level they were chosen for 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 8) coins and wealth now has a break down to my current wealth 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 8 : Please provide us with a specific breakdown of each expense At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? new 10 : Optionally, you could select a character theme for Silus. You can find these in the compendium. This is not mandatory. If you do select one, please list it under Class features with the benefit(s) your character draws from it. At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. At 10: I personally don't use themes but thanks for the offer Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : Constitution SCORE + 10 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4&nbsp; is not 28 At 7 : please change the names on the damage workspace At 7a : Your current attack accuracy for implement attacks using Executioner's Noose as an example, is below our expected threshold for new characters. Reason for that is with the current score, we expect this character to miss often and as a consequence you not enjoy this game. Problems you run into here are using a weapon for a power with an implement keyword, and using an expertise feat that only works on weapon attacks. Please see what you can change, what you are willing to change, to improve on this. At 7b : In the attack work space for the Leaping Shade power you seem to have missed the benefit from the Heavy Blade Expertise feat At 8 : check At 9 : Your character can only have one benefit of one mechanical background. Please list one background, and one benefit. That could be learning a single class instead of a class skill, that could be learning a single additional language, that could be getting a +2 bonus to a single skill. More in depth writing here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>. At 10 : Check
baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 2) the racial bonus is now in the statistics block 3) check penalty has been filled 4) special senses and movement have been filled out 5) bonus at-will, feat, and skill have been filled in 6) feats now have which level they were chosen for 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 8) coins and wealth now has a break down to my current wealth 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 8 : Please provide us with a specific breakdown of each expense At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? new 10 : Optionally, you could select a character theme for Silus. You can find these in the compendium. This is not mandatory. If you do select one, please list it under Class features with the benefit(s) your character draws from it. At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. At 10: I personally don't use themes but thanks for the offer Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : Constitution SCORE + 10 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4&nbsp; is not 28 At 7 : please change the names on the damage workspace At 7a : Your current attack accuracy for implement attacks using Executioner's Noose as an example, is below our expected threshold for new characters. Reason for that is with the current score, we expect this character to miss often and as a consequence you not enjoy this game. Problems you run into here are using a weapon for a power with an implement keyword, and using an expertise feat that only works on weapon attacks. Please see what you can change, what you are willing to change, to improve on this. At 7b : In the attack work space for the Leaping Shade power you seem to have missed the benefit from the Heavy Blade Expertise feat At 8 : check At 9 : Your character can only have one benefit of one mechanical background. Please list one background, and one benefit. That could be learning a single class instead of a class skill, that could be learning a single additional language, that could be getting a +2 bonus to a single skill. More in depth writing here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>. At 10 : Check At 1: I have a +2 to con after Lv 4 so unless I don't increase my HP when my con goes up I have 28 (12+16) At 7: check At 7a: the +6&nbsp; is fine At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a>

Edited 1587697462
chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 2) the racial bonus is now in the statistics block 3) check penalty has been filled 4) special senses and movement have been filled out 5) bonus at-will, feat, and skill have been filled in 6) feats now have which level they were chosen for 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 8) coins and wealth now has a break down to my current wealth 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 8 : Please provide us with a specific breakdown of each expense At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? new 10 : Optionally, you could select a character theme for Silus. You can find these in the compendium. This is not mandatory. If you do select one, please list it under Class features with the benefit(s) your character draws from it. At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. At 10: I personally don't use themes but thanks for the offer Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : Constitution SCORE + 10 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4&nbsp; is not 28 At 7 : please change the names on the damage workspace At 7a : Your current attack accuracy for implement attacks using Executioner's Noose as an example, is below our expected threshold for new characters. Reason for that is with the current score, we expect this character to miss often and as a consequence you not enjoy this game. Problems you run into here are using a weapon for a power with an implement keyword, and using an expertise feat that only works on weapon attacks. Please see what you can change, what you are willing to change, to improve on this. At 7b : In the attack work space for the Leaping Shade power you seem to have missed the benefit from the Heavy Blade Expertise feat At 8 : check At 9 : Your character can only have one benefit of one mechanical background. Please list one background, and one benefit. That could be learning a single class instead of a class skill, that could be learning a single additional language, that could be getting a +2 bonus to a single skill. More in depth writing here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>. At 10 : Check At 1: I have a +2 to con after Lv 4 so unless I don't increase my HP when my con goes up I have 28 (12+16) At 7: check At 7a: the +6&nbsp; is fine At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : please read carefully what I wrote. At 7 : check At 7a : You're entitled to that opinion, but it does not line up with ours. Level +1 to hit is not acceptable. At 7b : The feat bonus from Heavy Blade Expertise is missing from the attack calculation for Leaping Shade. You probably placed it as part of the damage calculation. Heavy Blade Expertise does not give a damage benefit. At 9 : "Urban" is not the full name of a background. There are multiple backgrounds that use that word as part of their full name. Please list the full name of the background. Then, list the exact benefit your character draws from that background as indicated in my previous post. Did you take a skill as a class skill, does your character gain a language, does your character gain a +2 on one skill? New 11 : Please list the class features in a readable format, meaning not all of them in a single cell. The idea is that future DMs when they run a session for your character can glance at the sheet and understand what they can expect from your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 2) In the statistics block, please list where the racial bonus to ability scores went 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up. The answer could be zero, but we need to know that you know the answer 4) Please fill out the special senses / movement. The answer could well be N/A, but we need to know that you know the answer 5) With the Race features, please list the chosen at-will, feat, skill 6) Since we all have access to the compendium, it does not so much matter where exactly the feats were published. Would you please however list the slot they take for your character? 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 8) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenses and how you got to have 100gp left over. 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 2) the racial bonus is now in the statistics block 3) check penalty has been filled 4) special senses and movement have been filled out 5) bonus at-will, feat, and skill have been filled in 6) feats now have which level they were chosen for 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 8) coins and wealth now has a break down to my current wealth 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 8 : Please provide us with a specific breakdown of each expense At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? new 10 : Optionally, you could select a character theme for Silus. You can find these in the compendium. This is not mandatory. If you do select one, please list it under Class features with the benefit(s) your character draws from it. At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. At 10: I personally don't use themes but thanks for the offer Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : Constitution SCORE + 10 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4&nbsp; is not 28 At 7 : please change the names on the damage workspace At 7a : Your current attack accuracy for implement attacks using Executioner's Noose as an example, is below our expected threshold for new characters. Reason for that is with the current score, we expect this character to miss often and as a consequence you not enjoy this game. Problems you run into here are using a weapon for a power with an implement keyword, and using an expertise feat that only works on weapon attacks. Please see what you can change, what you are willing to change, to improve on this. At 7b : In the attack work space for the Leaping Shade power you seem to have missed the benefit from the Heavy Blade Expertise feat At 8 : check At 9 : Your character can only have one benefit of one mechanical background. Please list one background, and one benefit. That could be learning a single class instead of a class skill, that could be learning a single additional language, that could be getting a +2 bonus to a single skill. More in depth writing here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>. At 10 : Check At 1: I have a +2 to con after Lv 4 so unless I don't increase my HP when my con goes up I have 28 (12+16) At 7: check At 7a: the +6&nbsp; is fine At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : please read carefully what I wrote. At 7 : check At 7a : You're entitled to that opinion, but it does not line up with ours. Level +1 to hit is not acceptable. At 7b : The feat bonus from Heavy Blade Expertise is missing from the attack calculation for Leaping Shade. You probably placed it as part of the damage calculation. Heavy Blade Expertise does not give a damage benefit. At 9 : "Urban" is not the full name of a background. There are multiple backgrounds that use that word as part of their full name. Please list the full name of the background. Then, list the exact benefit your character draws from that background as indicated in my previous post. Did you take a skill as a class skill, does your character gain a language, does your character gain a +2 on one skill? New 11 : Please list the class features in a readable format, meaning not all of them in a single cell. The idea is that future DMs when they run a session for your character can glance at the sheet and understand what they can expect from your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. At 1: Sorry misread that as mod HP should work now At&nbsp; 7a : switched Heavy Blade Expertise with Versatile Expertise ( Heavy Blade &amp; Ki Focus)&nbsp; At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check At 11: check Updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a>
chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : Constitution SCORE + 10 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4&nbsp; is not 28 At 7 : please change the names on the damage workspace At 7a : Your current attack accuracy for implement attacks using Executioner's Noose as an example, is below our expected threshold for new characters. Reason for that is with the current score, we expect this character to miss often and as a consequence you not enjoy this game. Problems you run into here are using a weapon for a power with an implement keyword, and using an expertise feat that only works on weapon attacks. Please see what you can change, what you are willing to change, to improve on this. At 7b : In the attack work space for the Leaping Shade power you seem to have missed the benefit from the Heavy Blade Expertise feat At 8 : check At 9 : Your character can only have one benefit of one mechanical background. Please list one background, and one benefit. That could be learning a single class instead of a class skill, that could be learning a single additional language, that could be getting a +2 bonus to a single skill. More in depth writing here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>. At 10 : Check At 1: I have a +2 to con after Lv 4 so unless I don't increase my HP when my con goes up I have 28 (12+16) At 7: check At 7a: the +6&nbsp; is fine At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : please read carefully what I wrote. At 7 : check At 7a : You're entitled to that opinion, but it does not line up with ours. Level +1 to hit is not acceptable. At 7b : The feat bonus from Heavy Blade Expertise is missing from the attack calculation for Leaping Shade. You probably placed it as part of the damage calculation. Heavy Blade Expertise does not give a damage benefit. At 9 : "Urban" is not the full name of a background. There are multiple backgrounds that use that word as part of their full name. Please list the full name of the background. Then, list the exact benefit your character draws from that background as indicated in my previous post. Did you take a skill as a class skill, does your character gain a language, does your character gain a +2 on one skill? New 11 : Please list the class features in a readable format, meaning not all of them in a single cell. The idea is that future DMs when they run a session for your character can glance at the sheet and understand what they can expect from your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. At 1: Sorry misread that as mod HP should work now At&nbsp; 7a : switched Heavy Blade Expertise with Versatile Expertise ( Heavy Blade &amp; Ki Focus)&nbsp; At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check At 11: check Updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : check At 7a : So assassins being capable of using weapons as implements as long as they are proficient in that weapon group means the attack for Executioner's Noose can be made with the heavy blade, which means you need to add the enhancement bonus to the attack and damage calculation. At 7b : check At 9 : check At 11 : check Almost there
baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : Constitution SCORE + 10 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4&nbsp; is not 28 At 7 : please change the names on the damage workspace At 7a : Your current attack accuracy for implement attacks using Executioner's Noose as an example, is below our expected threshold for new characters. Reason for that is with the current score, we expect this character to miss often and as a consequence you not enjoy this game. Problems you run into here are using a weapon for a power with an implement keyword, and using an expertise feat that only works on weapon attacks. Please see what you can change, what you are willing to change, to improve on this. At 7b : In the attack work space for the Leaping Shade power you seem to have missed the benefit from the Heavy Blade Expertise feat At 8 : check At 9 : Your character can only have one benefit of one mechanical background. Please list one background, and one benefit. That could be learning a single class instead of a class skill, that could be learning a single additional language, that could be getting a +2 bonus to a single skill. More in depth writing here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>. At 10 : Check At 1: I have a +2 to con after Lv 4 so unless I don't increase my HP when my con goes up I have 28 (12+16) At 7: check At 7a: the +6&nbsp; is fine At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : please read carefully what I wrote. At 7 : check At 7a : You're entitled to that opinion, but it does not line up with ours. Level +1 to hit is not acceptable. At 7b : The feat bonus from Heavy Blade Expertise is missing from the attack calculation for Leaping Shade. You probably placed it as part of the damage calculation. Heavy Blade Expertise does not give a damage benefit. At 9 : "Urban" is not the full name of a background. There are multiple backgrounds that use that word as part of their full name. Please list the full name of the background. Then, list the exact benefit your character draws from that background as indicated in my previous post. Did you take a skill as a class skill, does your character gain a language, does your character gain a +2 on one skill? New 11 : Please list the class features in a readable format, meaning not all of them in a single cell. The idea is that future DMs when they run a session for your character can glance at the sheet and understand what they can expect from your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. At 1: Sorry misread that as mod HP should work now At&nbsp; 7a : switched Heavy Blade Expertise with Versatile Expertise ( Heavy Blade &amp; Ki Focus)&nbsp; At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check At 11: check Updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : check At 7a : So assassins being capable of using weapons as implements as long as they are proficient in that weapon group means the attack for Executioner's Noose can be made with the heavy blade, which means you need to add the enhancement bonus to the attack and damage calculation. At 7b : check At 9 : check At 11 : check Almost there At 7a: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a>

Edited 1587722317
chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: baldhermit said: chisake rei 5S said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> &nbsp; I hope this is correct and thanks for having me Hi Chisake Rei 1) Could you please show the math you used to get to that number hit points for this character? I think the number if wrong, but it is easier to know why we differ when we can compare calculations. 7) Please make the attack and damage calculation for your two at wills Executioner's Noose and Leaping Shade 9) Under Race features there is a line that says :"Scholar,Inquisitive(Streetwise), Criminal &amp; Urban" What does that refer to? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for letting me know 1) the math for my hit points is now in the statistics block&nbsp; 7) at-wills now have attack and damage calculations 9) scholar,inquisitive(streetwise), criminal &amp; urban refer to mechanical backgrounds and have labeled as such here is the updated sheet <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : The starting HP is constitution score +10 for assassins At 7 : please use the attack work space and the damage work space for these calculations At 9 : Could you please only list the mechanical background your character draws a benefit from (with that benefit, as you partially did) under Class features, and move all the other backgrounds to page 3? At 1: That is already included so not sure what you mean for me to do here At 7: Executioner's Noose &amp; Leaping Shade are now in the attack&nbsp; and damage&nbsp; workspaces. At 8: each expense is now recorded At 9: all mechanical backgrounds that give a benefit are recorded in class features. Here is the updated sheet for Silus&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : Constitution SCORE + 10 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4&nbsp; is not 28 At 7 : please change the names on the damage workspace At 7a : Your current attack accuracy for implement attacks using Executioner's Noose as an example, is below our expected threshold for new characters. Reason for that is with the current score, we expect this character to miss often and as a consequence you not enjoy this game. Problems you run into here are using a weapon for a power with an implement keyword, and using an expertise feat that only works on weapon attacks. Please see what you can change, what you are willing to change, to improve on this. At 7b : In the attack work space for the Leaping Shade power you seem to have missed the benefit from the Heavy Blade Expertise feat At 8 : check At 9 : Your character can only have one benefit of one mechanical background. Please list one background, and one benefit. That could be learning a single class instead of a class skill, that could be learning a single additional language, that could be getting a +2 bonus to a single skill. More in depth writing here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>. At 10 : Check At 1: I have a +2 to con after Lv 4 so unless I don't increase my HP when my con goes up I have 28 (12+16) At 7: check At 7a: the +6&nbsp; is fine At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : please read carefully what I wrote. At 7 : check At 7a : You're entitled to that opinion, but it does not line up with ours. Level +1 to hit is not acceptable. At 7b : The feat bonus from Heavy Blade Expertise is missing from the attack calculation for Leaping Shade. You probably placed it as part of the damage calculation. Heavy Blade Expertise does not give a damage benefit. At 9 : "Urban" is not the full name of a background. There are multiple backgrounds that use that word as part of their full name. Please list the full name of the background. Then, list the exact benefit your character draws from that background as indicated in my previous post. Did you take a skill as a class skill, does your character gain a language, does your character gain a +2 on one skill? New 11 : Please list the class features in a readable format, meaning not all of them in a single cell. The idea is that future DMs when they run a session for your character can glance at the sheet and understand what they can expect from your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. At 1: Sorry misread that as mod HP should work now At&nbsp; 7a : switched Heavy Blade Expertise with Versatile Expertise ( Heavy Blade &amp; Ki Focus)&nbsp; At 7b: check&nbsp; At 9: check At 11: check Updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> At 1 : check At 7a : So assassins being capable of using weapons as implements as long as they are proficient in that weapon group means the attack for Executioner's Noose can be made with the heavy blade, which means you need to add the enhancement bonus to the attack and damage calculation. At 7b : check At 9 : check At 11 : check Almost there At 7a: check updated sheet&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187952</a> Looking good, I will set up a journal for you. When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities . Once that is done flag send me a message on discord, we can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census EDIT : Sheet is still showing Heavy Blade Expertise as the chosen free expertise feat This makes the attack and damage calculations for Executioners Noose incorrect.

Edited 1587747826
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2190074" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2190074</a>