Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] Version 8+

Edited 1485298127
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Saevar, I misread earlier. Try toggling on and off extras.
Got a question about dragging the Disintegrate spell over to a character sheet. When I do so it adds Half Damage to the box when the Disintegrate spell states if you succeed you take no damage and if you fail you take all. Don't know if the rule got updated or it's a actual mistake but I wanted to ask.
Looks like disintegrate has an error in the 5E Compendium here (<a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Spells:Disintegrate#h-Disintegrate" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Spells:Disintegrate#h-Disintegrate</a>), listing "Half damage" for a successful save. You may want to report that over on the Bug Reports forum.
Rabulias said: Looks like disintegrate has an error in the 5E Compendium here ( <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Spells:Disintegrate#h-Disintegrate" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Spells:Disintegrate#h-Disintegrate</a> ), listing "Half damage" for a successful save. You may want to report that over on the Bug Reports forum. Didn't know where to put it since I only noticed because I've only used it with the Shaped sheet. Thank you.
Kryx said: Hi Saevar, I misread earlier. Try toggling on and off extras. Hey its cool, I did type it out in a hurry. I tried toggling them, both from the options settings and the individual weapons. Nada. Right, so they are seeing nothing from the Freetext, Freeform or Emotes on the outputs of weapon attacks. This only seems to affect the player version of the sheet.&nbsp; I'm unsure if its just a result of upgrading the sheet as i've yet to try and replicate the issue in another game but I was wondering if you had this issue or not? I tried disecting the roll output and can see that it has no Freetext or emote tags in included. To me it felt like they were not just being pulled from the sheet when forming the output.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Many of these outputs are being generated via sheet workers now (even more so in the coming 9.0.0). Did you upgrade to 8.x.x? or are you on 7.12?
Kryx said: To cast at a higher level you must have the appropriate slots available. So if you have a 3rd level fireball and want to cast it at a higher level you must have a 4th, 5th, 6th, etc slot available for use. The query recalculates every time spell slots are changed so it stays up to date. If you cast a spell like&nbsp; fly &nbsp;without any higher level, but without slots for the spell level then it should prompt you for a higher level slot to use. Though I'd have to test this again to be 100% certain it's working. Is there a way you could implement a button enabling / disabling this feature via the sheet options letting the player cast his spells even though no spell slots are available or even reached? For example allowing even a level 1 character to cast a 9th level "Burning Hand" or a higher level spellcaster to cast a 5th level "Fireball" even though he has no more spellslots available of that level. Maybe I am the only one but my campaign features a feat that would make this a valid option as the feat enables you to cast a spell using a lower level spell slot one slot higher once per day. An example would be to use a third level spell slot to cast a fireball of fourth level even though you have no fourth level spell slots left or are not even able to cast fourth level spells yet. Seems like a very niche option but I'd appreciate it :)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We're in houserule territory to cast spells at higher level without slots as far as I'm aware. If you open an issue on my issue tracker I can consider it.
Snizzle said: Kryx said: To cast at a higher level you must have the appropriate slots available. So if you have a 3rd level fireball and want to cast it at a higher level you must have a 4th, 5th, 6th, etc slot available for use. The query recalculates every time spell slots are changed so it stays up to date. If you cast a spell like&nbsp; fly &nbsp;without any higher level, but without slots for the spell level then it should prompt you for a higher level slot to use. Though I'd have to test this again to be 100% certain it's working. Is there a way you could implement a button enabling / disabling this feature via the sheet options letting the player cast his spells even though no spell slots are available or even reached? For example allowing even a level 1 character to cast a 9th level "Burning Hand" or a higher level spellcaster to cast a 5th level "Fireball" even though he has no more spellslots available of that level. Maybe I am the only one but my campaign features a feat that would make this a valid option as the feat enables you to cast a spell using a lower level spell slot one slot higher once per day. An example would be to use a third level spell slot to cast a fireball of fourth level even though you have no fourth level spell slots left or are not even able to cast fourth level spells yet. Seems like a very niche option but I'd appreciate it :) A workaround might be better done using a macro within the freetext field that incorporates a query and adjusts for damage output, etc.. Something like this old macro for Magic Missile : My [[?{Spell Slot Level|1}+2]] **Darts** do **Force Damage** to selected targets: Dart 1 [[1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+1]] Dart 2 [[1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+1]] Dart 3 [[1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+1]] Dart 4 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/2),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/2),1}kl1*(1)}]] Dart 5 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/3),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/3),1}kl1*(1)}]] Dart 6 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/4),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/4),1}kl1*(1)}]] Dart 7 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/5),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/5),1}kl1*(1)}]] Dart 8 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/6),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/6),1}kl1*(1)}]] Dart 9 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/7),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/7),1}kl1*(1)}]] Dart 10 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/8),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/8),1}kl1*(1)}]] Dart 11 [[{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/9),1}kl1*1d4cf&lt;0cs&gt;5+{floor((?{Spell Slot Level|1})/9),1}kl1*(1)}]]
Kryx said: Many of these outputs are being generated via sheet workers now (even more so in the coming 9.0.0). Did you upgrade to 8.x.x? or are you on 7.12? 8.5.1, if there is a later version, i'll try upgrading again. If its just an issue on my end, i'll try to troubleshoot it in a few hours. Right, I see no reason why its not adding these emotes/freetext/freeform on output. New Character sheets suffer the same issue. Its only on the Player Characters as well so I don't know if there is a toggle somewhere else for these?

Edited 1485435088
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I see the same thing on my game's 8.5.1 so it's likely a bug. I didn't plan on maintaining 8.5.1 - I thought I'd release 9.x earlier, but its scope has grown. In retrospect I should've kept a branch for 8.5.1 to fix bugs. I could, with a bit of work, pull 8.5.1 back up and try to fix the issue. Do you think it's important enough or can you wait until next weekend for 9?
Kryx said: I see the same thing on my game's 8.5.1 so it's likely a bug. I didn't plan on maintaining 8.5.1 - I thought I'd release 9.x earlier, but its scope has grown. In retrospect I should've kept a branch for 8.5.1 to fix bugs. I could, with a bit of work, pull 8.5.1 back up and try to fix the issue. Do you think it's important enough or can you wait until next weekend for 9? Nah don't worry about it, its not that big an issue. I thought i'd mention it simply incase it was a small fix. Thanks anyways :)
Regarding the above question about casting a spell at a higher level than the character has available, another case where this would come up is with magic items. One of my characters recently acquired a Staff of Power, which lets the user cast like fireball at 5th level, even if the user doesn't have a 5th level slot.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you would like the feature please open an issue on my issue tracker detailing the full desire. I assume some kind of toggle on the setting page that limits higher level spells to the current slots or not.
Submitted. Issue #104.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks, I'll consider it after I get 9.0.0 out the door. I really need to finish that first.
I have a how to question: In creating an NPC that has a specific amount of hitpoints, &nbsp;What is the best way to do this?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To set normal hit points set the hit dice amoint, hit die size, and Constitution as normal which will give you an amount of hitpoints. This is the system that all monsters use. To add hit points below or above the normal you can edit the bonus field which will adjust the number up or down.

Edited 1485582415
Two quick questions. I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere. 1.&nbsp;Does the sheet automatically update to newest version? It seems my game still is showing 7.12. If not is there a way to update it without copying the game or creating a new game.&nbsp; 2. How can I make an item like potion of healing automatically subtract one from quantity attribute when used through clicking on it from sheet or a token macro? Similarly is there a way to make spell points or slots automatically reduce as well.&nbsp; Thank you for your time. Your sheet is awesome, and even though I am a very new user, I have been amazed at its overall ease of use.&nbsp;
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi David, 7.12 is the latest released version. Versions 8+ have never formally been released and can only be installed manually by copying the files from Kryx's Github as a custom sheet - but if you're a new user you might want to wait until the next stable version (which will be 9.something) gets released - probably in the next week or two. When this happens your sheet will update automatically. Kryx decided not to release the 8.x versions to Roll20 partly because I wasn't around to update the script to support it properly, and by the time I was, he'd already got some major changes that became the beginnings of 9.x in the pipeline. Sorry to have kept everyone waiting! Decrementing spell slots will be a feature that will be coming during the 9.x releases as well. This will require the companion script (maintained by me) - if you don't already have it, you can install it from the API library page of your campaign. You might also want to follow the thread on the API forum for updates about it. I suspect that Kryx intends the same behaviour for equipment uses as well, in which case I will enable this with the script at some point after version 9 is released; but I'm not 100% sure how it will interact with "quantity" so it probably needs a little discussion first.
Thanks for the info. And yes I am already using the companion script which is really nice for loading monsters and creating defaults for tokens and such. Its really nice and saves me tons of time. I will be looking forward to the version 9.x. Thanks again!

Edited 1485644711
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
9.0.0 Testing I could use some help testing 9.0.0. If you are not part of my test campaign feel free to join&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/1206379/qP-T_Q" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/1206379/qP-T_Q</a> Grab a "Copy of Empty Character", rename it, and test any scenario you want. 9.0.0 will be handled via my notes (not bitbucket) as it's not ready for release yet. My goal is to get 9.0.0 asap so I can code a bit less. Here is the preliminary changelog: Thanks so much Jakob for doing preliminary testing. 9.0.0 TODO: fully convert from old pre-9.0.0 (most everything is converted - still working through some cases - could use some testing here). Definitely some weird cases if coming from ealy versions where upgrades do not run sequentially. Fix conversion from OGL It should be possible to disable the output of the "Melee weapon attack. ..." part of an attack. Range on spells always shows ft, that's bad for range Touch, Self... 9.1.0 cannot edit trait uses outside edit mode Roll20 should fix longbow (and other weapons, I suppose) gets all of its text dumped into content, that's not very practical Breaking Changes Completely revamped how attacks, saving throws, and damage is entered into the sheet. The new model is that attack has damage and secondary damage, saving throw has damage and secondary damage, and there is damage that is not tied to either. Saving Throw damage will not multiply on a crit, but the others will. Editing uses of Attacks, Actions, and Traits can not be done in presentation mode. I will likely re-enable this in a very hacky solution in 9.1.0 if users desire it (which I assume they will). Damage of all types is now split between the die size and the amount of dice for critical damage changes and for ease of higher level for spells. Ability selects are now stored as 3 characters instead of the full name. (some areas had breaking changes as a result). Content is the new freetext field for all attacks, spells, etc. Freetext still exists, but content is where the main content goes. Freetext will be purely for users to edit. Saving throw condition and saving throw failure are no longer fields. Saving throws are rather diverse in their wording and subscribing a setup for them is too difficult at this time. It's best to leave the conditions and saving throw failure in the text. Save success is extracted as it is commonly used for half damage. Features NPC actions that have an attack now recalculate everything when a relevant field is changed. Generating nice texts like " Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.Hit:6 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage." Critical damage is automatically calculated with the option to use the maximum damage as a houserule. Additionally you can select the half-orc savage attacks to be added automatically as well as manually enter an amount to be added on a critical (after toggling on "extra on a crit" on the settings page). The UI of attacks, saving throws, etc is created is now all based on inline editing with auto expanding input widths. Auto-expand inputs are used for nearly every input on the sheet. This really improves the styling in some areas. Some noticeable areas: Skill ability selects, attack/damage sections. #98: Add Artificer Added Ranger UA to the class options list. Closes part of #102: Increasing character class level reverts changes made to traits . #96: Add the ability to change the unarmored formula Condense buttons added to attacks, actions, reactions, and legendary actions. It remains on traits for both PCs and NPCs. Added distance "ft." to senses and speed and several other areas. This updates when you change your distance in the setting page. Resistances are hidden for PCs if they are empty. Section titles on the NPC core page are now clickable (actions, reactions, legendary actions, etc). They output the chat macro. NPC names are now clickable. They output the statblock. Class proficiencies are automatically added now. Armor, Weapons, Tools, and Saving Throws. Added a spells toggle on core for PCs which is viewable in edit mode. Added a link to report an issue to the sheet (next to documentation) Emote, Freetext, and Freeform are not shown by default, but can be turned on 1 by 1 on the settings page. Crit Range and Extra damage on a crit are not shown by default, but can be turned on 1 by 1 on the settings page. Bug Fixes NPC tokens show the correct radius when dragging a token on the map. Closes #92: Check Valid data entry of "senses"
Thanks again for everything Kryx. I had a quick question. I'm not a pro user, so I can't do the manual update, so I'm still on 7.12.2. It seems broken for me, I cannot get advantage, disadvantage, or roll 2 to work. I can't get my sheets to whisper to DM either. At this moment, it kind of makes it unplayable for me. Is there any time table on when version 9 will release to the public?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Joss, 7.12.2 is quite stable as far as I'm aware. I'd suggest sending me an invite so I can see what is wrong with your campaign. 9.0.0 won't release to non-pros for a while. Quite a fair amount to work through.
Hi Kryx, I decided to use 7.12.1 for my campaign I was preparing for play from March, having seen the version 8 proposed changes.&nbsp; I wanted something fairly stable, and not changing constanty.&nbsp; I noted only 3 issues during the time I have been preparing the game&nbsp; [duplicated spells, missing detail for Parry reaction (both when converting from the SRD), and ammunition use not updating when using that option].&nbsp; I'm not worried about these issues. Starting today [well last 2 or 3 days perhaps] a new character sheet shows the skills listed twice. Character sheets from before are fine.&nbsp; I am assuming this is something to do with changes being made for v8, or v9.&nbsp; Should I expect the 7.12.1 sheets to continue to be useable, or should&nbsp; I update to a later version before play starts? I joined the v9 test group, and have SKT and Volo's happy to help with testing or anything else.&nbsp; Jim

Edited 1485976753
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Jim, 7.12.x is very stable. I haven't seen any legitimate bugs in it for a while now. 8.5.x is semi-stable. It may have some bugs. It was never tested or released beyond the pro users as the changes I was looking to make were too large, hence 9.0.0. 9.0.0 is fairly far along. There are some issues left, but I'd expect a Pro release probably this weekend. We'll see. There have been no changes to the 7.12.x or 8.5.x characters sheets unless you have upgraded them yourself. So 9.0.0 has had no impact on 8.5.x or 7.12.x. I'm not sure how you're seeing skills twice as the sheet checks before generating a new list (you can't force it to generate the list twice unless perhaps with an empty list by clicking in quick succession). Perhaps there was some error in reading from roll20 during a period of time or something, but I expect this to be an anomaly as I've never seen it reported before. 9.0.0 will replace 8.5.x on github as soon as it's in a releasable state. Then Pro users can download it for themselves. After a week or two more of testing 9.0.0 will forcibly replace 7.12.x for all users who are not using a custom version of the sheet that they imported from Github. I would definitely recommend you stay with the latest versions. I only support the latest roll20 release (7.12.x right now) and the latest Github release for Pros (8.5.x right now). In a few weeks those will both be 9.0.0. As a pro user you can always choose to use an older version and not stay up to date, but I would not recommend it.

Edited 1485975873
Created another character and the issue of double length skill lists did not reoccur.&nbsp; Therefore I think you must be right about a hiccup, er anomaly.
Kryx said: 9.0.0 will replace 8.5.x on github as soon as it's in a releasable state. Then Pro users can download it for themselves. After a week or two more of testing 9.0.0 will forcibly replace 7.12.x for all users who are not using a custom version of the sheet that they imported from Github. I would definitely recommend you stay with the latest versions. I only support the latest roll20 release (7.12.x right now) and the latest Github release for Pros (8.5.x right now). In a few weeks those will both be 9.0.0. As a pro user you can always choose to use an older version and not stay up to date, but I would not recommend it. If I am using the current version from the one-click drop-down in Roll20's Game Settings, and 9.0 update is pushed to that channel, will it automatically convert/upgrade in my game? And if so, will this break existing scripts and/or macros? Would I be better off manually installing 7.12.x from Git for now? Just trying to get an idea of what I'm in for. I have a new game (my first as DM) starting this week and have been just about have my scripts and macros configured, but if it's all going to need rebuilt I'd like to give my players a heads up that we might have a week or two break while I upgrade.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andy B. said: If I am using the current version from the one-click drop-down in Roll20's Game Settings, and 9.0 update is pushed to that channel, will it automatically convert/upgrade in my game? And if so, will this break existing scripts and/or macros? It will upgrade your sheet version, yes. Upgraded sheets have their data upgraded to the current version when it is open. All macros on the sheet should work. If you've created custom macros that use fields that no longer exist you'll have to update those. That's usually rare, but does happen in 9.0.0. Andy B. said: Would I be better off manually installing 7.12.x from Git for now? As above I would definitely not recommend tying your game to an old version. New versions have many feature, bug fixes, etc. It's your choice to do so, but that choice will not be supported in any way by me. TL;DR: Upgrading should be as simple as opening every sheet in your campaign and letting the upgrade script complete.
Kryx said: TL;DR: Upgrading should be as simple as opening every sheet in your campaign and letting the upgrade script complete. Whew! Thanks!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you want to ensure that's the case I'd recommend importing your tokens to the test campaign and verifying they work. That'll ensure the upgrade goes smoothly for you and also everyone else.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
9.0.0 Testing I've closed all current major issues for 9.0.0 for the core sheet, for 8.5.1 -&gt; 9.0.0, spells, NPCs, etc. Everything major seems to be working well. Thank you to Jakob for extensively testing. Also thanks to John S., Zerosius, Jim, Alexander, and anyone who reported issues on my tracker. The names being different is hard so sorry if I've missed anyone! You've all been a great help! Further Testing Areas: import your PCs and verify that everything is still working as you'd expect. import a few monsters (especially important ones) to ensure they are working drag monsters from SRD drag spells from SRD drag weapons/armor from SRD add a class and ensure hd, proficiencies, traits, etc are set. drag OGL sheet content (volo, SKT, etc) onto the sheet (I have not touched this much at all. I'm sure there are a few bugs here. I'll check tomorrow if no one does before then). Please add any issues to my&nbsp; issue tracker Thanks again for the testing and hopefully we can catch any final issues. I'm planning on attempting to convert my campaign to 9.0.0 in the next few days and if that goes well I'll put 9.0.0 on github for Pro users to use and test further (the more testing done now the less issues that will impact everyone!!).

Edited 1485995473
Ahem, how do we import characters? I can't export from Character Vault as option not enabled in campaign...
Kryx said: 9.0.0 Testing import your PCs and verify that everything is still working as you'd expect. I'm still getting the "The GM of this game has not enabled character imports." message.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I had changed it, but my script to upload my character sheet to roll20 reverted it. You should be able to import characters now.
Working now, thanks Kryx. Will report after I have a chance to test.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're having problem with access to your imported sheets: If you set the character sheet to allow all players to edit before exporting it you'll probably be able to edit it in the test campaign.
Only had one issue so far with an imported character sheet. A fighter that I imported had two additional instances of the fighting style trait. Already posted it to your tracker. Everything else seems to be working for me. I'd have to test it thoroughly in an actual campaign to find anything else, I think.

Edited 1486142636
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
After nearly 3 straight weeks of endless coding and after 843 commits I give to you version 9.0.0: 9.0.0 Breaking Changes Completely revamped how attacks, saving throws, and damage is entered into the sheet. The new model is that attack has damage and secondary damage, saving throw has damage and secondary damage, and there is damage that is not tied to either. Editing uses of Attacks, Actions, and Traits can be done in presentation mode. Damage of all types is now split between the die size and the amount of dice for critical damage changes and for ease of higher level for spells. Saving Throw damage will not multiply on a crit, but the others will. Ability selects are now stored as 3 characters instead of the full name. (some areas had breaking changes as a result). Content is the new freetext field for all attacks, spells, etc. Freetext still exists, but content is where the main content goes. Freetext will be purely for users to edit. Saving throw condition and saving throw failure are no longer fields. Saving throws are rather diverse in their wording and subscribing a setup for them is too difficult at this time. It's best to leave the conditions and saving throw failure in the text. Save success is extracted as it is commonly used for half damage. Attacks always have an attack roll. This has always been implied by name and and written about on the forums. If you previously had things without attacks in this section they likely belong in another section (spells, features & traits). Saving throws from things like spells, attacks, traits, actions, etc in the chat output now use @{selected} instead of @{target}. This should be much easier for PCs and slightly easier for NPCs. The roll template has had many fields added and removed. The styling is also adjusted to be left aligned. Upgrade scripts for sheets older than 3.0.0 have been removed. 3.0.0+ upgrades will still be run on those sheets, but no older upgrades than that. 3.0.0 was released April 30th 2016 so that should've allowed plenty of time for people to upgrade. Features Colors have been adjusted to increase contrast (readability) Adding a class automatically adds proficiencies (armor, weapon, tools, and saving throws) as well as the spell_ability and it toggles the appropriate spell toggles such as spells, cantrips, spell slots, prepared matters. NPC actions that have an attack now recalculate everything when a relevant field is changed. Generating nice texts like "Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage." Critical damage is automatically calculated with the option to use the maximum damage as a houserule. Additionally you can select the half-orc savage attacks to be added automatically as well as manually enter an amount to be added on a critical (after toggling on "extra on a crit" on the settings page). Crit Range and Extra damage on a crit are not shown by default, but can be turned on 1 by 1 on the settings page. The UI of attacks, saving throws, etc is created is now all based on inline editing with auto expanding input widths. Auto-expand inputs are used for nearly every input on the sheet. This really improves the styling in some areas. Some noticeable areas: Skill ability selects, attack/damage sections. Versatile weapons are now split into two different weapons when they are dragged from SRD. #98: Add Artificer Added Ranger UA to the class options list. Closes part of #102: Increasing character class level reverts changes made to traits . #96: Add the ability to change the unarmored formula #104: Allow higher level to query for all levels, not just available spell slot levels Condense buttons added to attacks, actions, reactions, and legendary actions. It remains on traits for both PCs and NPCs. Added distance "ft." to senses and speed and several other areas. This updates when you change your distance in the setting page. Resistances are hidden for PCs if they are empty. Section titles on the NPC core page are now clickable (actions, reactions, legendary actions, etc). They output the chat macro. NPC names are now clickable. They output the statblock. Added a spells toggle on core for PCs which is viewable in edit mode. Added a link to report an issue to the sheet (next to documentation) Emote, Freetext, and Freeform are not shown by default, but can be turned on 1 by 1 on the settings page. Bug Fixes NPC tokens show the correct radius when dragging a token on the map. Closes #92: Check Valid data entry of "senses" Many other 9.0.0 bugs. See the recent activity on my issue tracker . Thanks again to all of my testers - especially Jakob who spent many hours finding many bugs. That was the largest refactoring I've ever done.. and it was exhausting.. I hope you guys like it. 9.x.x will be available for pros for probably a week or two (in order to receive feedback and bugs) at which point I'll release it to roll20 for non-Pro users.
Thanks for all the hard work!!!! Look forward to trying it out!
Zym
Sheet Author
Great work Kryx !
Thank you Kryx!&nbsp;

Edited 1486151515
Looking pretty good - some getting used to in edit mode. Found a bug and created issue here . Converted sheet over from 7.12.X in copied campaign Clicked on Weapon Attack and do not get attack roll or damage roll Editing the weapon and clicking and unclicking the green dot fixes it but creates a new weapon in the attack inventory. I cannot provide screenshots here, pasting from paint does not work. &nbsp;I could not post screenshots so I'll put them here. This is the ouput in chat after conversion. Then after editing as in step 3 output works; The extra weapons; The extra weapons I just figured out are from the sheet creating a new weapon from versatile weapons (the player created a new weapon originally for just 2 handed) and I just so happened to pick a bad example although it illustrates something to look out for. But the first issue of no attack or damage rolls after the conversion is worth reporting. Edit: Hmmm...you could probably scrap that as I'm finding the rest of the characters are converting fine (no issue as reported). Something weird about the one character which happened to be the first one I tested.

Edited 1486153445
Tested 2 - and same issue except clicking the [expertise?] button to switch off and on made no difference.&nbsp; Same applies to spells.&nbsp; Magic Missile does not prompt for level and then gives no damage. Edit: Also odd look on the tools page - which is [was] set to use the select target option - which is not prompting either.

Edited 1486152797
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please handle the issue within the issue on the tracker. I responded there. For conversion issues I will need an imported character on my test campaign that is unopened. For magic missile or other issues please open issues of their own.

Edited 1486154087
Exported a character [Azbera Jos] : after setting to All Players access in 7.12.1 campaign - send to character vault then exported from there to your test campaign but cannot see it there
OK so....Thanks to Kryx.. The text showing red was because I messed up the copy of the translation stuff The other issues were due to stopping the conversion process early...as when retried from original sheet copied in - all was ok.&nbsp;
Where is the URL to the GIT for the 9.0 files?
Hey, folks, sorry if this is clearly documented somewhere, I just can't find it anywhere: I can't seem to change the damage die for attacks; the die type is grayed out at 1d6 and won't let me alter it. I'm trying to help a player add Brass Knuckles at 1d4... and it's getting everything right except for the damage die type. Any help? Edit: I've never used the forums here, so I'm really sorry if this isn't the correct place for this!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andy B. said: Where is the URL to the GIT for the 9.0 files? The OP will always have the URL to the most recently released version. That currently is 9.0.0. See there for url and instructions.