Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] Version 8+

Is there a way to add automatic calculation of critical damage to addon abilities that do not roll a to hit? Obvious examples would be things like Divine Smite and Sneak Attack. I seem to remember having it show up on earlier sheet versions, but don't see any means of showing it in this version. Also, is there a way to have the targets AC show on the templates but have it hidden from the players? 
Added issue #357 where getting errors when using a freeform API command button in specific cases.
HLazar- I believe I had been getting that error myself. But realized that the companion script was not automatically creating the macros for feats, racials, and class.  The commands to create them are: !shaped-abilities --racialTraits !shaped-abilities --classFeatures !shaped-abilities --feats
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gary W. said: Is there a way to add automatic calculation of critical damage to addon abilities that do not roll a to hit? Obvious examples would be things like Divine Smite and Sneak Attack. I seem to remember having it show up on earlier sheet versions, but don't see any means of showing it in this version. Critical Sneak attack: If you follow the documentation the way I'd recommend setting this up is referencing a class feature. Click it twice if it's a critical. There is no query for critical or way to automate that scenario as doing so would make the normal scenario obtrusive. This is the way it has always been done on this sheet. Gary W. said: Also, is there a way to have the targets AC show on the templates but have it hidden from the players?  I could add an option to use with the "hide" system which depends on stylish. If that'd meet your needs feel free to open an issue.
Gary W. said: HLazar- I believe I had been getting that error myself. But realized that the companion script was not automatically creating the macros for feats, racials, and class.  The commands to create them are: !shaped-abilities --racialTraits !shaped-abilities --classFeatures !shaped-abilities --feats I don't use the companion script but it is good that you found that. It turns out I was not qualifying the API command with the character name despite that this worked before. It is probably good to note for all that it is good practice to always put your character name on API command code even if it comes directly from that character's sheet. I have a lot of API commands on my fighter for all of the battle master maneuvers so this will take a bit of editing on my part. regards, H
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
"API command" can be a confusing term as API is used to detonate the javascript scripts for Roll20. What is meant above a  macro . Just to clear up any confusion for anyone else.
Strange one, no matter wether if break-ties is selected or not with one of my players when initative is rolled it does not add the percentile element, tried transmogrifying from an earlier version (9 to 10), duplicating character etc, cant seam to get the percentile to fire. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please see the OP for a link to the issue tracker where you can report the issue with reproduction steps.
Kryx said: "API command" can be a confusing term as API is used to detonate the javascript scripts for Roll20. What is meant above a  macro . Just to clear up any confusion for anyone else. Good point, Thanks for clarifying.  H
Hi, hopefully I'm posting this feedback in the correct thread.&nbsp; At the risk of wasting the author's time, I just wanted to ask about your rationale in changing the 'attacks' section fairly dramatically somewhere in between version 7.X (which was the sheet my entire party started on and got used to) and 9.01 (which suddenly took over in my game one day).&nbsp; If you compare the two 'attacks' sections:&nbsp; Old: <a href="http://i.imgur.com/nj1cWsP.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/nj1cWsP.jpg</a> (I couldn't find a 7.X screenshot, sorry) New: <a href="https://u.cubeupload.com/RwfoVZ.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://u.cubeupload.com/RwfoVZ.jpg</a> The old style presents the key info in an easy to read manner. Setting it up in columns just in general makes it so much easier to compare attack options and to quickly find the number you're looking for on any given weapon. Changing which columns are displayed (perhaps adding additional ones) would be fine, but now each attack entry is a bit of a jumble, a very long string of text in some cases, which usually doesn't line up with entries above or below it (and clicking 'condense' just gets rid of all &nbsp;accompanying text). This same logic can be applied to editing the attacks, where all of the important info seems to be jammed into a single cramped line in the new style of sheet. Why not at least split it between 3 lines, presumably: 'X weapon attack' (the dropdown) -- ending at&nbsp; 'Hit:'&nbsp; 'Hit:' -- ending at 'Ammo' Ammo -- [End].&nbsp; Already that would look more like the older 7.x style sheets, (the 'Attack.', 'Damage.', and 'Ammo.' options respectively) except without the checkbox options to disable them, and the second damage modifier options are clumped onto the end of the first. In short, it seems to me that the old style was more neat / better spaced out (physically and mentally). I hope this post hasn't come across as an attack on you or your work (no pun intended), but this was the source of some frustration for my players and I figured I'd give what feedback I could. Incidentally, is there a way for a GM to pick and choose which version of the sheet to use? So that perhaps we can test new versions and adopt them at our own pace? (I see that there is a method to update &nbsp;to new versions manually, but I'm not sure if that can be used to pick an old version and avoid automatic updates).&nbsp; Thanks for your patience in reading this block of text.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Cynical, You can read about the motivation for the change throughout this thread.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4597652/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4597652/</a> is a good example. I wrote it another time or two as well. With regards to "which suddenly took over in my game one day" there is no other option provided to me by roll20. All updates are forced on all users without their consent. I've attempted to disuade them of this system, but it seems like it will not change. Feel free to direct any complaints on the issue at them. If you want to choose when to use a new version the only option is to be a Pro user.
Thanks for the very prompt response! Apologies for asking about a topic which it seems you've had to respond to several times.&nbsp; I was about to write up a post with reference to our current sheet, the 9.0.1 version, when I decided to check the latest 10.1.13 version. It seems you've already implemented to some extent what I was talking about anyway - Everything from ' Hit:'&nbsp; onwards is on a separate line, which is good (and better reflects the output). Only now I have no idea when to expect that sheet to hit (if it ever will) haha! It's a shame that you're stuck in this position where all changes are seemingly randomly pushed out without consent. Perhaps even more a shame that the users have to pay to be a Pro user to avoid it =/ At the end of the day, I suppose it's too much hassle to manually change versions for what is really, not much of a big deal. I only decided to bother you for the sake of my players, who are almost all IRL mates, many of which are decidedly un-nerdy, for lack of a better term - And any opportunity to lower the felt difficulty threshold/information overload&nbsp;for new players is great for them. For them sometimes even small changes can be confusing, and several long strings of dense info/options without subheadings to mentally & physically sort/distinguish them, even more so. Anyway, I'll stop spending your time here. Despite the complaint(s), I am very definitely enjoying your work. Cheers!
Cynical C. said: Anyway, I'll stop spending your time here. Despite the complaint(s), I am very definitely enjoying your work. Cheers! As mentioned, there's currently no way for a sheet author to offer more than one version of the sheet. The only way around it (that I'm ware of) is to upgrade to Pro and do a custom install of the latest version you really like. Basically you grab all of the files from Kryx's github to do that -- there's instructions on page 1. Once you've installed a custom sheet, it won't keep automatically upgrading until you manually upgrade again, or switch back to "official" Shaped sheet released by Roll20. That would give you control of when it upgraded.
TheWebCoder said: As mentioned, there's currently no way for a sheet author to offer more than one version of the sheet. The only way around it (that I'm ware of) is to upgrade to Pro and do a custom install of the latest version you really like. Basically you grab all of the files from Kryx's github to do that -- there's instructions on page 1. Once you've installed a custom sheet, it won't keep automatically upgrading until you manually upgrade again, or switch back to "official" Shaped sheet released by Roll20. That would give you control of when it upgraded. I do understand that, and thanks for the further explanation, but it's probably not quite worth my while/money to do so when it's a minor annoyance rather than a game-breaker. I also understand that it's out of Kryx's hands, but that doesn't make it any less unfortunate :( Call me crazy, but I and my players just miss the old sheet's (and indeed, the standard 5e WOTC sheet's)&nbsp; column-based layout for displaying attack stats, and the more modular layout of attack editing in the older shaped sheets (as opposed to all in a single line style with 9.0.1). Perhaps it comes from using the pen & paper style sheets for a while in my case *shrug*.&nbsp;
Cynical C. said: Hi, hopefully I'm posting this feedback in the correct thread.&nbsp; At the risk of wasting the author's time, I just wanted to ask about your rationale in changing the 'attacks' section fairly dramatically somewhere in between version 7.X (which was the sheet my entire party started on and got used to) and 9.01 (which suddenly took over in my game one day).&nbsp; If you compare the two 'attacks' sections:&nbsp; Old: <a href="http://i.imgur.com/nj1cWsP.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/nj1cWsP.jpg</a> (I couldn't find a 7.X screenshot, sorry) New: <a href="https://u.cubeupload.com/RwfoVZ.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://u.cubeupload.com/RwfoVZ.jpg</a> The old style presents the key info in an easy to read manner. Setting it up in columns just in general makes it so much easier to compare attack options and to quickly find the number you're looking for on any given weapon. Changing which columns are displayed (perhaps adding additional ones) would be fine, but now each attack entry is a bit of a jumble, a very long string of text in some cases, which usually doesn't line up with entries above or below it (and clicking 'condense' just gets rid of all &nbsp;accompanying text). This same logic can be applied to editing the attacks, where all of the important info seems to be jammed into a single cramped line in the new style of sheet. Why not at least split it between 3 lines, presumably: 'X weapon attack' (the dropdown) -- ending at&nbsp; 'Hit:'&nbsp; 'Hit:' -- ending at 'Ammo' Ammo -- [End].&nbsp; Already that would look more like the older 7.x style sheets, (the 'Attack.', 'Damage.', and 'Ammo.' options respectively) except without the checkbox options to disable them, and the second damage modifier options are clumped onto the end of the first. In short, it seems to me that the old style was more neat / better spaced out (physically and mentally). I hope this post hasn't come across as an attack on you or your work (no pun intended), but this was the source of some frustration for my players and I figured I'd give what feedback I could. Incidentally, is there a way for a GM to pick and choose which version of the sheet to use? So that perhaps we can test new versions and adopt them at our own pace? (I see that there is a method to update &nbsp;to new versions manually, but I'm not sure if that can be used to pick an old version and avoid automatic updates).&nbsp; Thanks for your patience in reading this block of text.&nbsp; Just switch to the OGL sheet. It still has attacks and such set up in the easy to read manner that looks just like a hand written character sheet.
I'm trying to set up the Battlemaster / superiority dice under the documentation and I'm pretty sure I have it all set correctly according to that. I set it up so the use of maneuvers should subtract from the superiority dice. However it doesn't. It prints out the ability, rolls the die but doesn't subtract a use.&nbsp; I've never set up anything complex like that before, so I'm not sure if it's not working or if I've still done something wrong or if maybe the example isn't quite valid after the updates. I'm using 7.3.0 and 10.1.3 Help, please?&nbsp; Thanks.

Edited 1488877604
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cynical C. said: I and my players just miss the old sheet's (and indeed, the standard 5e WOTC sheet's)&nbsp; column-based layout for displaying attack stats,&nbsp; That layout is from a custom sheet, not the official&nbsp; 5e paper sheet . It did inspire the heart on my sheet, but ultimately its layout is quite different from the official sheet, and the versions of my sheet. The attacks section in particular is quite different.

Edited 1488884720
I've got the superiority dice working on one of my sheets. I added this exact text in the freeform field of the maneuver: %{Kiara Killeanea|repeating_trait_-KVhCbeZoxCOSHTGTunM_trait} The trait in question is the superiority dice. If you add an additional line at the start, it will activate the maneuver, and then the superiority dice. If you don't, you get the superiority dice with the text of the maneuver, assuming your superiority dice don't have text. If they do have text, the empty line at the top is necessary for it to work properly.
Thanks Alexander - That works. My next question is...how would you EVER figure that out, especially with the extra line in front? :) lol
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanatos I. said: My next question is...how would you EVER figure that out, especially with the extra line in front? :) lol Documentation is the only way to inform people about weird cases like this one. I can't find it right now, but I'm sure it's on there somewhere.
Thorsten B. said: The new group initiative function isn't working for me. I set it up according to the docs you linked, use group-init 0.9.23, and when I run !group-init on a bunch of tokens, they all come in as "0". As well, the group is empty. Wait a minute, I think that's the clue right there. Instead of !group-init --add-group initiative_formula It should probably be !group-init --add-group --bare initiative_formula However, if I do that and run !group-init, whether with 0.9.22 or 0.9.23, the API stops with: SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "s" found. undefined I'm not sure whether that's a shaped or a groupinit issue. I am also having this issue. It seems "initiative_formula" does not work with group-init. Ive gone back to using "!group-init --add-group --Bare initiative --Tie-Breaker initiative" which works for everything except advantage/disadvantage.&nbsp;

Edited 1488932510
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're having issues with it ensure your sheets are upgraded and you're using the latest group-init. c0re said: which works for everything except advantage/disadvantage. It doesn't work for a few other cases as well. Proficiency dice and Guidance.
Hi, I'm using the Shaped 10.1.3 with the Shaped Companion Script v7.3. &nbsp;Following the DnD 5e Shaped Documentation, I'm attempting to add a sneak attack button to a rogue in my campaign. &nbsp;I added an attacher, called it Sneak Attack, clicked the attack button under Misc, and put the following into the freeform box: &nbsp;{{text_center=[Sneak Attack](-Kd3qdjf5sDu8QhQqQPr|repeating_classfeature_-kdnculz59zbeljy3ty8_action)}}. &nbsp;I placed the same macro (less the text_center) in the freeform box for one of the attacks. &nbsp; This is what I get: &nbsp; So far, so good. &nbsp;However, when I click on the 'Sneak Attack', I immediately get dumped out of the game: As I said, I suspect that I've just misconfigured something, but I can't figure out what it is. Also, as you'll note, the box says 'melee spell attack' when I have melee weapon attack selected for that weapon. &nbsp;

Edited 1488936048
Mark W. said: Hi, I'm using the Shaped 10.1.3 with the Shaped Companion Script v7.3. &nbsp;Following the DnD 5e Shaped Documentation, I'm attempting to add a sneak attack button to a rogue in my campaign. &nbsp;I added an attacher, called it Sneak Attack, clicked the attack button under Misc, and put the following into the freeform box: &nbsp;{{text_center=[Sneak Attack](-Kd3qdjf5sDu8QhQqQPr|repeating_classfeature_-kdnculz59zbeljy3ty8_action)}}. &nbsp;I placed the same macro (less the text_center) in the freeform box for one of the attacks. &nbsp; This is what I get: &nbsp; So far, so good. &nbsp;However, when I click on the 'Sneak Attack', I immediately get dumped out of the game: As I said, I suspect that I've just misconfigured something, but I can't figure out what it is. Also, as you'll note, the box says 'melee spell attack' when I have melee weapon attack selected for that weapon. &nbsp; Try it this way and insert player name where is says player name.(the way i do it)Just learned how to do this my self and this one is plug and play. You can change sneak attack with something else like&nbsp;colossus slayer then you get one for a ranger. {{text_center=[Sneak Attack](~playername|Sneak Attack)}}
I think your missing a ~ (tilde) right after your opening parenthesis. Should be {{text_center=[Sneak Attack](~-Kd3qdjf5sDu8QhQqQPr|repeating_classfeature_-kdnculz59zbeljy3ty8_action)}} For reference you are creating an Ability Command Button
BP said: I think your missing a ~ (tilde) right after your opening parenthesis. Should be {{text_center=[Sneak Attack](~-Kd3qdjf5sDu8QhQqQPr|repeating_classfeature_-kdnculz59zbeljy3ty8_action)}} For reference you are creating an Ability Command Button Salicar said: Try is this way and insert player name where is says player name.(the way i do it)Just learned how to do this my self and this one is plug and play. You can change sneak attack with something else like&nbsp;colossus slayer then you get one for a ranger. {{text_center=[Sneak Attack](~playername|Sneak Attack)}} Gentlemen, thank you both. &nbsp;It really was a simple misconfiguration and I would have&nbsp;unsuccessfully&nbsp;looked for it, forever.
c0re said: I am also having this issue. It seems "initiative_formula" does not work with group-init. Ive gone back to using "!group-init --add-group --Bare initiative --Tie-Breaker initiative" which works for everything except advantage/disadvantage.&nbsp; Since fixed in group-init 0.9.24. Wait for that to hit the Script Library or grab that version from github in the meantime.
Thanatos I. said: Thanks Alexander - That works. My next question is...how would you EVER figure that out, especially with the extra line in front? :) lol I will try and include some ways to manage auto reduce for battlemaster once I get a chance after I get over the flu I have atm. As to how for that, the general idea there is just that you are calling multiple macros at once to trigger everything and the newline macro call with no button press is actually on page 2 of the documentation where it shows an example of the rogue sneak attack with and without a button. An alternative way to do that as well for a battlemaster is instead of linking the maneuvers as an attacher or something in freeform, link the superiority dice trait only and set up the buttons for maneuvers in the freetext/freeform of the superiority dice trait. That will give you one button on attacks to use your dice and when pressed, would come up with the text and a list of usages for them to then click the one you want. Doing that order would look something like this (did a quick edit on a character I have on 9.0.1) <a href="http://i.imgur.com/9NHtRDN.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/9NHtRDN.png</a>
Kryx said: Thanatos I. said: My next question is...how would you EVER figure that out, especially with the extra line in front? :) lol Documentation is the only way to inform people about weird cases like this one. I can't find it right now, but I'm sure it's on there somewhere. I agree, documentation is really key, especially if getting to the goal you're looking for is convoluted. That said, the document you have is pretty good, but definitely hard to follow in some spots, especially for a newbie like me :) Vanakoji said: Thanatos I. said: Thanks Alexander - That works. My next question is...how would you EVER figure that out, especially with the extra line in front? :) lol I will try and include some ways to manage auto reduce for battlemaster once I get a chance after I get over the flu I have atm. As to how for that, the general idea there is just that you are calling multiple macros at once to trigger everything and the newline macro call with no button press is actually on page 2 of the documentation where it shows an example of the rogue sneak attack with and without a button. An alternative way to do that as well for a battlemaster is instead of linking the maneuvers as an attacher or something in freeform, link the superiority dice trait only and set up the buttons for maneuvers in the freetext/freeform of the superiority dice trait. That will give you one button on attacks to use your dice and when pressed, would come up with the text and a list of usages for them to then click the one you want. Doing that order would look something like this (did a quick edit on a character I have on 9.0.1) <a href="http://i.imgur.com/9NHtRDN.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/9NHtRDN.png</a> You do a really great job with the documentation....and believe me, I know what you mean about getting over the flu, I've got it right now and it's murder. &nbsp;I went and looked at those examples...not having worked with macros before, I don't think I ever would have managed to make the connection on needing to do that. But I'm gonna chew on that a bit and wait for my head to not be cloudy with cold meds and revisit it :) I really like that method of doing the battlemaster. That is quite a bit cleaner than trying to mash them all in on the main attack. Thank you very much for that example and idea. And thank you as well for all the work you put into the documentation.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
10.1.4 Bug Fixes Health from OGL conversion now converts properly for the (seemingly) few cases it wasn't working before. Closes #261: ConvertFromOGL SKT -&gt; 9.1 issues #361: Paladin class data typos/issues Removed 99% of logging from my sheet. There will be some cases, but they should be rare. Closes #289: More controllable logging Added some callbacks to OGL conversion which was causing it to not update traits, actions, etc when converting. Addresses part of #362: ConvertFromOGL Lost Halls of Everforge

Edited 1489001238
Kryx, EDIT: I think you beat me to it by 4 minutes! &nbsp;Using the 10.1.4 that you just put on github, I think it resolves most of my issues. &nbsp;I'll continue to test, and if I run into any problems I'll open a new issue. &nbsp;I think it was a combination of #242, #261, and #362. I love the sheet, and am glad you're so responsive to your users! Thanks again.
Jason the new version posted minutes before your post should fix the issue - been waiting on it to test!&nbsp; #261 issue is the one to see, not #242.

Edited 1489001224
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Jason, Thanks for checking the existing issues! And thanks for the kind words about my sheet! Can you update to 10.1.4 and retest with a different creature? I just made some changes to the OGL conversion that I suspect will fix some issues there. If the issue persists on 10.1.4 please open a new issue detailing the reproduction path for me to follow. Thanks!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you've updated to 10.1.4 and will convert OGL spellcasters please update to it again. I put in a very minor fix to update spells after conversion.

Edited 1489004726
Kryx, Just testing 10.1.4 and the shaped companion script, and getting a new error [which never saw with 10.1.3 and so think it is something changed in 10.1.4?] "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -xxxxxxxxxxx named sheet_opened" For every character sheet updated by the script - just the id varies. Not sure yet if this is anything serious as yet - will see how the conversion actually goes. EDIT 1: No issues found so far, even the Dawn Titan converts :)&nbsp; Has the sheet_opened attribute now, as presumably corrected despite the error message.

Edited 1489004553
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is this on the script? It was there before, but hidden behind other log messages. This is something Lucian needs to fix.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
FYI 10.1.3 has released. Issue tracker Please report any issues on the above issue tracker. If you're experiencing extreme lag please disable LastPass as it is known to cause problems with Roll20. This has nothing to do with the Shaped sheet.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Kryx said: Is this on the script? It was there before, but hidden behind other log messages. This is something Lucian needs to fix. Correction: It's something Roll20 needs to fix. Requesting an attribute that doesn't exist (yet) is not, and has never been an "error" but for some reason Roll20 sees fit to display it as one. I guess I could stop using getAttrByName and create my own version using findObjs to suppress this, but that feels a bit wrong...
Lucian said: Kryx said: Is this on the script? It was there before, but hidden behind other log messages. This is something Lucian needs to fix. Correction: It's something Roll20 needs to fix. Requesting an attribute that doesn't exist (yet) is not, and has never been an "error" but for some reason Roll20 sees fit to display it as one. I guess I could stop using getAttrByName and create my own version using findObjs to suppress this, but that feels a bit wrong... <a href="https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues/321#issuecomment-285191899" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/symposion/roll20-shaped-scripts/issues/321#issuecomment-285191899</a> - where Lucian says the same
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lucian said: Correction: It's something Roll20 needs to fix. My poor wording - it's something you need to address, and address it you have. :) (hopefully roll20 fixes it)
What would be the right formula to put into freetext or freeform to have Dispel Magic automatically roll "an ability check using your spellcasting ability" whenever the spell is cast? Thank you!

Edited 1489026726
Something like: {{check=%{Codren|shaped_charisma_check} }} In the Free form perhaps, using player and ability?

Edited 1489028731
BP said: Something like: {{check=%{Codren|shaped_charisma_check} }} In the Free form perhaps, using player and ability? That worked insofar as generating the right check, but it also changed the spell name to "Charisma Check". In a perfect world I could also prepend the string "Charisma Check:" before the roll, and not have the spell name change. The output might look like: Charisma Check: 23 Thanks again!
TheWebCoder said: BP said: Something like: {{check=%{Codren|shaped_charisma_check} }} In the Free form perhaps, using player and ability? That worked, but it also changed the spell name to "Charisma Check". In a perfect world I could also prepend the string "Charisma Check:" before the roll, and not have the spell name change. Thanks again. Play with your macro a bit- sounds like it might be something as simple as spacing.&nbsp;

Edited 1489029989
Perhaps: /n %{PlayerName|shaped_ability_check} In the Freeform Field, will separate the roll from the spell. EX:
BP said: Perhaps: /n %{PlayerName|shaped_ability_check} In the Freeform Field, will separate the roll from the spell. That worked great and it gave me an idea. This is what I wound up going with: {{macros=[Charisma Check](~-KD_ILLcBmuaJrHOGBy9|shaped_charisma_check)}} Thanks for helping me brainstorm!
I like the new way of displaying the ball spinning image during update much better now. Good job!

Edited 1489086511
Created Issue #366. Fixed text for attacks Checking the check boxes to the right of the attack. Toggling this checkbox for every attack fixes them entirely. ----------------------- I created a Roll20 purchased instance of Storm King's Thunder about a month ago and set the sheet default to Shaped. Now after the update every single NPC sheet that I have not previously opened at least once prior to the update a few days ago (of the 200+ in there) does not convert correctly. When I go to edit mode it shows it's all there, but it seems they all have syntax errors in a multitude of places including HP, and every single attack. Here's what the Cloud Giant looks like once I opened it for the first time in the campaign, but AFTER the update took place:
When I copy an NPC without a Spells section and then want to add spells and have the Spells section now show up in the character sheet is there a way to do that?