Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.6

Eric H. said: Hey is there ANY way to add a +1 to a certain saving throw? i wanna give one of my players an item that gives +1 to wisdom saving throws but i cant find a way to do it In the attributes and abilities section of the sheets read through it until you find the saving throws themselves, they are before the half-way mark and in the saving throws add 1 to it's proficiency (since the attribute being changed is a proficiency change that you can just add one to rather than your proficiency bonus or add it ontop of the bonus) and if you have a ring of protection us the global saving throw modifier in the gear section of the character sheet and not the A&A.
There are 19 pages of suggestions and I am sorry if this was already brought up but; none of the Paladin's smite spells are available to be set into the spell list. It isn't hard to just create the spell catagory for Divine smite and Banishing smite and all but Divine smite has a special property where it cannot be cast beyond the fourth level. I was wondering if the smites may be added to the compendium for use with the special properties in mind.
Aagenaes said: There are 19 pages of suggestions and I am sorry if this was already brought up but; none of the Paladin's smite spells are available to be set into the spell list. It isn't hard to just create the spell catagory for Divine smite and Banishing smite and all but Divine smite has a special property where it cannot be cast beyond the fourth level. I was wondering if the smites may be added to the compendium for use with the special properties in mind. The Compendium only contains the spells that are available to use with the open gaming license (OGL) for 5e. As such, spells cannot be added to the Compendium, but that does not mean that you could not manually add the spell to the spell list of a character. As to the maximum level casting, the easiest solution would be to simply not select a spell level higher than 4 (or tell the player if it is not your character).
Hi - This is probably a very simple thing (or maybe I'm the simple thing!) but how on earth do you delete a manually added item from the Attacks and Spellcasting section? Can't remember why I added it manually, but the PC has now lost the item and I want to get rid of it from their sheet... Thanks!
Steven C. said: Hi - This is probably a very simple thing (or maybe I'm the simple thing!) but how on earth do you delete a manually added item from the Attacks and Spellcasting section? Can't remember why I added it manually, but the PC has now lost the item and I want to get rid of it from their sheet... Thanks! First click the lock, then click the red button. Once finished, re-click the lock to prevent deletion of other objects. Side-note, the 3-bars button that appears when you unlock the section allows you to reorder the objects in the list.
Kyle G. said: Steven C. said: Hi - This is probably a very simple thing (or maybe I'm the simple thing!) but how on earth do you delete a manually added item from the Attacks and Spellcasting section? Can't remember why I added it manually, but the PC has now lost the item and I want to get rid of it from their sheet... Thanks! First click the lock, then click the red button. Once finished, re-click the lock to prevent deletion of other objects. Side-note, the 3-bars button that appears when you unlock the section allows you to reorder the objects in the list. Thanks Kyle - the bit I was missing was unlocking the list first... works perfectly now ;-)
I am wanting to change one of my macro formats to another as I like the output of the one that pulls from the sheet better than the one that manually rolls but I want the first macro to query me instead of typing buttons into the chat.  I have tried to manually edit this and I cant seem to get it to work. First macro that post buttons in chat: /w @{selected|Character_Name} &{template:default} {{ [Acro](~selected|Acrobatics)[AH](~selected|Animal_Handling)[Arc](~selected|Arcana)[Athl](~selected|Athletics)[Dct](~selected|Deception)[Hst](~selected|History)[Ist](~selected|Insight)[Int](~selected|Intimidation)[Inv](~selected|Investigation)[Med](~selected|Medicine)[Nat](~selected|Nature)[Percept](~selected|Perception)[Perf](~selected|Performance)[Pers](~selected|Persuasion)[Rel](~selected|Religion)[SoH](~selected|Sleight_of_Hand)[Sth](~selected|Stealth)[Sur](~selected|Survival) }} Second macro that posts query to screen: &{template:default} {{name=?{Skills |Acrobatics,Acrobatics (Dex)}} {{[[1d20+@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] |Animal Handling,Animal Handling (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Animal_Handling_bonus}]] [[1d20+@ {Animal_Handling_bonus}]] |Arcana,Arcana (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{Arcana_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Arcana_bonus}]] |Athletics,Athletics (Str)}} {{[[1d20+@{Athletics_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Athletics_bonus}]] |Deception,Deception (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Deception_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Deception_bonus}]] |History,History (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{History_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{History_bonus}]] |Insight,Insight (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Insight_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Insight_bonus}]] |Intimidation,Intimidation (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Intimidation_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Intimidation_bonus}]] |Investigation,Investigation (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{Investigation_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Investigation_bonus}]] |Medicine,Medicine (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Medicine_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Medicine_bonus}]] |Nature,Nature (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{nature_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{nature_bonus}]] |Perception,Perception (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Perception_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Perception_bonus}]] |Performance,Performance (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Performance_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Performance_bonus}]] |Persuasion,Persuasion (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Persuasion_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Persuasion_bonus}]] |Religion,Religion (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{Religion_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Religion_bonus}]] |Sleight of Hand,Sleight of Hand (Dex)}} {{[[1d20+@{Sleight_of_Hand_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Sleight_of_Hand_bonus}]] |Stealth,Stealth (Dex)}} {{[[1d20+@{Stealth_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Stealth_bonus}]] |Survival,Survival (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Survival_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Survival_bonus}]] }}} Can anyone give me some assistance here ?

Edited 1502455079
Elbuort said: Can anyone give me some assistance here ? So the problem that you are running in to is your queries (?{}) break at the first  '}' it comes across that isn't an attribute call (@{}). To fix this you will need to replace all ',', '|', and '}' with their respective HTML equivalents , ',', '|', and '}'. I believe this will work for what you want. &{template:default} {{name=?{Skills |Acrobatics,Acrobatics (Dex)}} {{[[1d20+@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] |Animal Handling,Animal Handling (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Animal_Handling_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Animal_Handling_bonus}]] |Arcana,Arcana (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{Arcana_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Arcana_bonus}]] |Athletics,Athletics (Str)}} {{[[1d20+@{Athletics_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Athletics_bonus}]] |Deception,Deception (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Deception_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Deception_bonus}]] |History,History (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{History_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{History_bonus}]] |Insight,Insight (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Insight_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Insight_bonus}]] |Intimidation,Intimidation (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Intimidation_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Intimidation_bonus}]] |Investigation,Investigation (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{Investigation_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Investigation_bonus}]] |Medicine,Medicine (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Medicine_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Medicine_bonus}]] |Nature,Nature (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{nature_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{nature_bonus}]] |Perception,Perception (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Perception_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Perception_bonus}]] |Performance,Performance (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Performance_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Performance_bonus}]] |Persuasion,Persuasion (Cha)}} {{[[1d20+@{Persuasion_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Persuasion_bonus}]] |Religion,Religion (Int)}} {{[[1d20+@{Religion_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Religion_bonus}]] |Sleight of Hand,Sleight of Hand (Dex)}} {{[[1d20+@{Sleight_of_Hand_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Sleight_of_Hand_bonus}]] |Stealth,Stealth (Dex)}} {{[[1d20+@{Stealth_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Stealth_bonus}]] |Survival,Survival (Wis)}} {{[[1d20+@{Survival_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Survival_bonus}]] }}}

Edited 1502483168
No you got it backward I want the other one to make a query because I want the sheet template not the default template.  The one that did the query already worked without all of that.  What I want is the first one with buttons to replace the buttons with a query which will default to advantage, disadvantage or query depending on how the sheet is set but thanks for the try. So I want this one changed from Buttons in chat to query plus it is much more compact. /w @{selected|Character_Name} &{template:default} {{ [Acro](~selected|Acrobatics)[AH](~selected|Animal_Handling)[Arc](~selected|Arcana)[Athl](~selected|Athletics)[Dct](~selected|Deception)[Hst](~selected|History)[Ist](~selected|Insight)[Int](~selected|Intimidation)[Inv](~selected|Investigation)[Med](~selected|Medicine)[Nat](~selected|Nature)[Percept](~selected|Perception)[Perf](~selected|Performance)[Pers](~selected|Persuasion)[Rel](~selected|Religion)[SoH](~selected|Sleight_of_Hand)[Sth](~selected|Stealth)[Sur](~selected|Survival) }}
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Elbuort , you may wish to check out the D&D 5e OGL Roll Templates Wiki page, which details the syntax for the Roll Templates used by this sheet.

Edited 1502489012
Yeah I have looked and played with all type of formats and nothing has seemed to work for me not calling it as buttons for some reason.  I either get errors saying it cant find the field or I get rolls with nothing in them just a blank template, I personally am stumped been working on it for a little over a month off and on that is why I asked for help.  Not sure where in the syntax I am making my mistake I tried calling as direct name instead of selection, changed @Arcana_bonus + the d20 to just @Arcana which I would think would work but it says cant find it then. Both of the above templates work as is just would like to combine the best features of both if possible.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Here's my "conversion": &{template:simple} {{charname=@{character_name}}} {{always=1}} {{rname=?{Skills|    Acrobatics, Acrobatics (Dex)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] ]] |    Animal Handling, Animal Handling (Wis)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Animal_Handling_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Animal_Handling_bonus}]] ]] |    Arcana, Arcana (Int)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Arcana_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Arcana_bonus}]] ]] |    Athletics, Athletics (Str)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Athletics_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Athletics_bonus}]] ]] |    Deception, Deception (Cha)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Deception_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Deception_bonus}]] ]] |    History, History (Int)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{History_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{History_bonus}]] ]] |    Insight, Insight (Wis)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Insight_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Insight_bonus}]] ]] |    Intimidation, Intimidation (Cha)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Intimidation_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Intimidation_bonus}]] ]] |    Investigation, Investigation (Int)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Investigation_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Investigation_bonus}]] ]] |    Medicine, Medicine (Wis)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Medicine_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Medicine_bonus}]] ]] |    Nature, Nature (Wis)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{nature_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{nature_bonus}]] ]] |    Perception, Perception (Wis)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Perception_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Perception_bonus}]] ]] |    Performance, Performance (Cha)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Performance_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Performance_bonus}]] ]] |    Persuasion, Persuasion (Cha)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Persuasion_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Persuasion_bonus}]] ]] |    Religion, Religion (Int)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Religion_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Religion_bonus}]] ]] |    Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Hand (Dex)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Sleight_of_Hand_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Sleight_of_Hand_bonus}]] ]] |    Stealth, Stealth (Dex)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Stealth_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Stealth_bonus}]] ]] |    Survival, Survival (Wis)}} {{r1=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Survival_bonus}]] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20 + [[@{Survival_bonus}]] ]] } }} Here's a similar macro , in case you're interested.
To me that is still too long and complicated I like the compactness of the button macro better just dont like that is makes buttons and fills up chat.
I have looked at most of the links Silvyre before not sure they will help what I am going for but will still keep plugging at it thanks.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Elbuort. Scott made a  macro a while back that might be what you're looking for.
Unfortunately no this is not what I am looking for as that one uses buttons.  I want that functionality but I want it to use a drop down. Here maybe this will help explain it better. I want to used this %{selected|Strength_Save} But I want to call it from a drop down box or Repeating_attack_$0_attack but call them from drop down box.  So I want the buttons changed to a drop down not vice versa.
Is there a way to write an OGL (non-API) macro that would allow a drop down list of spells that would post the spell directly from the target's spell list into chat once selected? I was inspired by a macro that posts all a target's spells in chat, a small example being: `/w "@{selected|character_name}" &{template:atk} {{desc=**Cantrips** [@{Selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](~Selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell)} } It seems that it should be possible to merge this concept -- of displaying the spell's name for selection and then directly linking the spell card/attack in chat -- with the drop down menu macro script; but if it is possible, it's beyond my capabilities. The general format I was toying with was: `?{Select a spell|0 - @{Selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}, (~Selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell) | 0 - @{Selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}, (~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spell) } I've tried multiple variations of that with different bracketing but nothing has worked. (Side note: the reason for the "0 - [spell name]" is to indicate a cantrip; first level spells would have "1 - [spell name]", and so on.) Is there a way to make this work? If so, it would be extremely useful as a token action for my players and my NPCs (with some tweaking.) Hope you can help. Thanks!

Edited 1502796097
Treefiddy this is exactly what I am looking for also so it is not posting to chat and gives u the formatting from the sheet.
So the simplest way to use a dropdown in addition to the ability call (%{}) would be to use a query to output the desired API/Ability Command Button to the chat window and then click on the button in the chat window.  The reason for this, as you have seen in most of the other messages trying to help you, is because of how the chat system reads the HTML of the query. If you were to directly call the ability (%{}) as part of the query you would get an incorrect result because the query would break at the first ',', '|', or '}' contained within that ability. If there aren't any inside the ability, great! But most of the pre-built abilities inside of any character sheet will be formatted to look nice in the chat window, and will have some of these breaking characters. Hence why the community keeps telling you to just take the format of the rolls that you want and put them inside of the macro rather than trying to call the ability from within. By using the API/Ability command button, the HTML does not need to be encoded because it is not used until the button is clicked in the chat window. Here is how the query with the API/Ability command button macro would work for saving throws. Notice that we still need to encode the '|' in the command button to actually call the ability. ?{Save |Strength,[Strength Save](~selected|strength_save) |Dexterity,[Dexterity Save](~selected|dexterity_save) |Constitution,[Constitution Save](~selected|constitution_save) |Intelligence,[Intelligence Save](~selected|intelligence_save) |Wisdom,[Wisdom Save](~selected|wisdom_save) |Charisma,[Charisma Save](~selected|charisma_save) }
Well that macro above did not work at all.  I added a space after the , in each line and it still did not work without error but it did put the button in the chat window which is exactly what I dont want is extraneous things in my chat logs that fill it up for no reason.  There has got to be a way using characters and such to get it to work without the button in the chat window.
Unfortunately your only options are to have a button in the chat window (you could always whisper the button to yourself to prevent it from showing up on other people's screens) or to recreate the roll template that is used by the ability (no button needed, but requires more work for the HTML equivalents). As to the error that you received. If you are saving it as a global macro and then reopen the macro, the HTML equivalents (specifically the | in this case) will revert to the '|' character. This is a problem with how the global macros differ from character abilities. If you want to make changes to the macro I would suggest an external text editor like Notepad++ to make the changes and then copy into the global macro on the VTT.
Kyle G. said: The reason for this, as you have seen in most of the other messages trying to help you, is because of how the chat system reads the HTML of the query. If you were to directly call the ability (%{}) as part of the query you would get an incorrect result because the query would break at the first ',', '|', or '}' contained within that ability.  Were you suggesting this logic applies to my post as well? Would I need the %{} function to make it work and therefore it creates too many conflicts in the HTML code? (Just checking.)

Edited 1502724204
Treefiddy said: Were you suggesting this logic applies to my post as well? Would I need the %{} function to make it work and therefore it creates too many conflicts in the HTML code? (Just checking.) Yes, you are running into a similar situation. You will either have to deal with clicking on a button in the chat window, or recreate the roll template with HTML equivalents in the macro. ?{Select a spell |0 - @{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell) |0 - @{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spell) } I believe this will work for what you want, but I want to point out that this will break if the selected token does not have a cantrip at either of the values listed. I would recommend making an ability on the character/NPC sheet that is specific to their spell list. It also will make it easier to modify on an individual basis because on an ability you do not need the 'selected' as it is implied in the ability.

Edited 1502725527
Silvyre
Forum Champion
If you're dead-set on writing an Advanced Roll Query to use spells from scratch, I suggest practicing nesting Roll Template macros within a Roll Query first. If you need help with that, make a new Specific Use Forum thread, and many people will be able to help. Here's a sample macro you can practice making HTML entity replacements with: ?{Query|    Roll, [[1d20]]|[[1d20]] |    Effects, DC 15 Dex: if success, take half damage. |    Template, &{template:default} {{Hello=World}} }
Kyle G. said: I believe this will work for what you want That's pretty neat, I'll mess with that script. Thanks!

Edited 1502796437
OK so how can I make a roll template that matches the sheet.  Right now the output of my skills etc is the rolled # then it says skills in bold then it has a ( modifier skillname ) the modifier and skill name are not bold and are smaller than the template from the sheet and hard to read.  I would also like it to query whether I want advantage etc... like the template from the sheet does. Acrobatics,Acrobatics (Dex)}} {{[[1d20+@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] [[1d20+@{Acrobatics_bonus}]] so that is an example of what I am using which I think is possibly your originally Kyle :D.  I just would like the output to be different so that instead of it saying Skill it actually would say Acrobatics then just the mod faded next to it is this possible ? The first line of Macro is &{template:simple} {{charname=@{character_name}}} {{always=1}} {{rname=?{Skills| Would I change the always to something else to get the query or is there a way to call that value from the sheet setting ? As you can see I am not a paying member at the moment so I can no longer play with API or sheets which is a real shame as I have a GURPS spreadsheet where all the values and formulas are already done for both 3rd and 4th edition and would love to get that entered as a sheet but I guess I will have to wait till I can afford to go PRO again.
Elbuort said: Would I change the always to something else to get the query or is there a way to call that value from the sheet setting ? Exactly! You can replace the {{always=1}} with {{?{Roll|normal|advantage|disadvantage}=1}} to query the type of roll. Just make sure that the Skill query contains both the r1 and r2 elements. The second roll will not be displayed unless you have selected advantage or disadvantage so you don't need to worry about adding it in as a special case.
Second question: is there a macro that will force an existing spell that is set to "ATTACK" to post in chat as a "SPELLCARD," without rebuilding the spellcards manually?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Elbuort said: I just would like the output to be different so that instead of it saying Skill it actually would say Acrobatics then just the mode faded next to it is this possible ? If you're using {{?{Roll|normal|advantage|disadvantage}=1}} as per Kyle's suggestion, you can later insert {{mod=?{Roll}}} to display the value of ?{Roll} as 'faded text'.
I made the macro do have spells on a drop down list which then post to chat. Now what I'm running into is when I test the macro it works fine, but when I try to use it in the character's action bar it doesn't respond correctly. Examples: What could be causing this? Any way to fix it? The code is: ?{Select a spell |0 - @{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell) |0 - @{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spell) |0 - @{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$2_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$2_spell) |0 - @{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$3_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$3_spell) |1 - @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$0_spell) |1 - @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$1_spell) |1 - @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$2_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$2_spell) |1 - @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$3_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$3_spell) |1 - @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$4_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$4_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$4_spell) |1 - @{selected|repeating_spell-1_$5_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-1_$5_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-1_$5_spell) |2 - @{selected|repeating_spell-2_$0_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$0_spell) |2 - @{selected|repeating_spell-2_$1_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$1_spell) |2 - @{selected|repeating_spell-2_$2_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$2_spell) |2 - @{selected|repeating_spell-2_$3_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$3_spell) |2 - @{selected|repeating_spell-2_$4_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-2_$4_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$4_spell) |3 - @{selected|repeating_spell-3_$0_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-3_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$0_spell) |3 - @{selected|repeating_spell-3_$1_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-3_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$1_spell) |3 - @{selected|repeating_spell-3_$2_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-3_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$2_spell) |3 - @{selected|repeating_spell-3_$3_spellname}, [@{selected|repeating_spell-3_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$3_spell) }
Make sure token is selected is only thing I would verify.  Silvyre not sure what you mean I dont want the roll I want the mod like when you click on the sheet I will try to post some pics in a bit of what I am looking to change.
Treefiddy said: What could be causing this? Any way to fix it? That's really interesting, I have never come across that before but I can verify that I am getting the same thing. By just calling the ability from within the character sheet, it works as intended but when calling it as a token action it breaks. Let me do some research, but I think that the problem is the result of the nesting the query with ability command buttons inside on an ability.
Kyle G. said: Treefiddy said: What could be causing this? Any way to fix it? Let me do some research, but I think that the problem is the result of the nesting the query with ability command buttons inside on an ability. So my guess was correct. Because of how the abilities of the character sheet are parsed when called using a token action, the chat window is injecting '<CHARACTER_ID>|' after the '~' in each of the lines. The '|' in this injection is causing the query to think that the ability call is another label option and thus causes the entire macro to break. In order to fix this, you will need to HTML encode each of the '~' with its HTML equivalent '~' like so. I also removed all of the 'selected|' because it is added in by the character sheet when you make it a token action. ?{Select a spell |0 - @{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}, [@{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](~repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell) |0 - @{repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}, [@{repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}](~repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spell) }
So I am wanting to make the bottom block formatted like the top block preferably pulling advantage, disadvantage, normal, or roll 2 from the option already set on the sheet and not having to choose again 2 dropdowns.

Edited 1502766501
Kyle G. said:  I also removed all of the 'selected|' because it is added in by the character sheet when you make it a token action. Your solution worked to fix the list but then the link in chat wouldn't respond, but I figured it out. That last bit did need the "selected|" part, and now it works perfectly! Here's the final code (but without spaces around the HTML codes): ?{Select a spell |0 - @{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}, [@{repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$0_spell) |0 - @{repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}, [@{repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-cantrip_$1_spell) } Kyle G. , thank you so much for all your help! You da man. Last question: how did you post your code box and still show the raw HTML codes?

Edited 1502757390
Treefiddy said: Last question: how did you post your code box and still show the raw HTML codes? I replaced all of the & with &. Literally, I HTML encoded the HTML encoded values. 

Edited 1502795746
I think I have almost got it after playing most of the afternoon with it. &{template:simple} {{mod=?{Skill|Acrobatics, [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] ACROBATICS |Animal Handling, [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] ANIMAL HANDLING |Arcana, [[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] ARCANA |Athletics, [[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] ATHLETICS |Deception, [[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] DECEPTION |History, [[@{selected|history_bonus}]] HISTORY |Insight, [[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] INSIGHT |Intimidation, [[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] INTIMIDATION |Investigation, [[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] INVESTIGATION |Medicine, [[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] MEDICINE |Nature, [[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] NATURE |Perception, [[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] PERCEPTION |Performance, [[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] PERFORMANCE |Persuasion, [[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] PERSUASION |Religion, [[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] RELIGION |Sleight of Hand, [[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] SLEIGHT of HAND) |Stealth, [[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] STEALTH |Survival, [[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] SURVIVAL } }} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck}+?{Skill}]]}} @{selected|rtype} @{selected|halflingluck}+?{Skill}]]}} {{rname=?{Skill}}} This is the output but I would like to remove the secondary grey part and really would like the skill and mod to swap positions.  This would almost make it like the output when u click on the sheet.

Edited 1502774817
Kyle G. said: I replaced all of the & with &. Literally, I HTML encoded the HTML encoded values.   That's some next level stuff, haha. I added that feature to our script so future people can use it easily. Thanks again for all the help.
It is not pretty but this is what I came up with I just wish I could default to sheet choice for output instead of having it ask you each time or having others have to set theirs for always or normal if they dont want to choose each time. &{template:simple} {{?{Roll|normal|advantage|disadvantage|always}=1}} ?{Skill|Acrobatics, {{rname=ACROBATICS}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier] ]]}} |Animal Handling, {{rname=ANIMAL HANDLING}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]]}} |Arcana, {{rname=ARCANA}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] [Arcana Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] [Arcana Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] [Arcana Modifier] ]]}} |Athletics, {{rname=ATHLETICS}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] [Athletics Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] [Athletics Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] [Athletics Modifier] ]]}} |Deception, {{rname=DECEPTION}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] [Deception Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] [Deception Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] [Deception Modifier] ]]}} |History, {{rname=HISTORY}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|history_bonus}]][History Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|history_bonus}]] [History Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|history_bonus}]] [History Modifier] ]]}} |Insight, {{rname=INSIGHT}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] [Insight Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] [Insight Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] [Insight Modifier] ]]}} |Intimidation, {{rname=INTIMIDATION}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] [Intimidation Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] [Intimidation Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] [Intimidation Modifier] ]]}} |Investigation, {{rname=INVESTIGATION}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] [Investigation Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] [Investigation Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] [Investigation Modifier] ]]}} |Medicine, {{rname=MEDICINE}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] [Medicine Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] [Medicine Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] [Medicine Modifier] ]]}} |Nature, {{rname=NATURE}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] [Nature Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] [Nature Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] [Nature Modifier] ]]}} |Perception, {{rname=PERCEPTION}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] [Perception Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] [Perception Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] [Perception Modifier] ]]}} |Performance, {{rname=PERFORMANCE}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] [Performance Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] [Performance Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] [Performance Modifier] ]]}} |Persuasion, {{rname=PERSUASION}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] [Persuasion Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] [Persuasion Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] [Persuasion Modifier] ]]}} |Religion, {{rname=RELIGION}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] [Religion Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] [Religion Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] [Religion Modifier] ]]}} |Sleight of Hand, {{rname=SLEIGHT OF HAND}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] [Sleight of Hand Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] [Sleight of Hand Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] [Sleight of Hand Modifier] ]]}} |Stealth, {{rname=STEALTH}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] [Stealth Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] [Stealth Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] [Stealth Modifier] ]]}} |Survival, {{rname=SURVIVAL}} {{mod=[[ [[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] [Survival Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] [Survival Modifier] ]]}} {{r2=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] [Survival Modifier] ]]}} } @{selected|charname_output} Thanks for all the help.
So there is an attribute rtype  that can be used to read how the rolls should be done from the character sheet. The problem with this attribute is that is can contain '}' that would need to be HTML encoded to be used within a roll query. However, we can still use this attribute outside of the query AND still have the functionality that you want. We just need to reorder the fields in the roll template, which is something that you can always do.  Try this &{template:simple} @{selected|rtype}@{selected|halflingluck} + [[?{Skill |Acrobatics,@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]][Acrobatics Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=ACROBATICS}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|acrobatics_bonus} [Acrobatics Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier] ]] |Animal Handling,@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]][Animal Handling Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=ANIMAL HANDLING}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|animal_handling_bonus} [Animal Handling Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|animal_handling_bonus}]] [Animal Handling Modifier] ]] |Arcana,@{selected|arcana_bonus}]][Arcana Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=ARCANA}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|arcana_bonus} [Arcana Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|arcana_bonus}]] [Arcana Modifier] ]] |Athletics,@{selected|athletics_bonus}]][Athletics Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=ATHLETICS}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|athletics_bonus} [Athletics Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|athletics_bonus}]] [Athletics Modifier] ]] |Deception,@{selected|deception_bonus}]][Deception Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=DECEPTION}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|deception_bonus} [Deception Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|deception_bonus}]] [Deception Modifier] ]] |History,@{selected|history_bonus}]][History Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=HISTORY}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|history_bonus} [History Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|history_bonus}]] [History Modifier] ]] |Insight,@{selected|insight_bonus}]][Insight Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=INSIGHTS}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|insight_bonus} [Insight Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|insight_bonus}]] [Insight Modifier] ]] |Intimidation,@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]][Intimidation Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=INTIMIDATION}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|intimidation_bonus} [Intimidation Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|intimidation_bonus}]] [Intimidation Modifier] ]] |Investigation,@{selected|investigation_bonus}]][Acrobatics Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=INVESTIGATION}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|investigation_bonus} [Acrobatics Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|investigation_bonus}]] [Acrobatics Modifier] ]] |Medicine,@{selected|medicine_bonus}]][Medicine Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=MEDICINE}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|medicine_bonus} [Medicine Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|medicine_bonus}]] [Medicine Modifier] ]] |Nature,@{selected|nature_bonus}]][Nature Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=NATURE}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|nature_bonus} [Nature Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|nature_bonus}]] [Nature Modifier] ]] |Perception,@{selected|perception_bonus}]][Perception Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=PERCEPTION}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|perception_bonus} [Perception Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|perception_bonus}]] [Perception Modifier] ]] |Performance,@{selected|performance_bonus}]][Performance Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=PERFORMANCE}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|performance_bonus} [Performance Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|performance_bonus}]] [Performance Modifier] ]] |Persuasion,@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]][Persuasion Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=PERSUASION}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|persuasion_bonus} [Persuasion Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|persuasion_bonus}]] [Persuasion Modifier] ]] |Religion,@{selected|religion_bonus}]][Religion Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=RELIGION}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|religion_bonus} [Religion Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|religion_bonus}]] [Religion Modifier] ]] |Sleight of Hand,@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]][Sleight of Hand Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=SLEIGHT OF HAND}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus} [Sleight of Hand Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] [Sleight of Hand Modifier] ]] |Stealth,@{selected|stealth_bonus}]][Stealth Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=STEALTH}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|stealth_bonus} [Stealth Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|stealth_bonus}]] [Stealth Modifier] ]] |Survival,@{selected|survival_bonus}]][Survival Modifier] ]] }} {{rname=SURVIVALS}} {{mod=[[ @{selected|survival_bonus} [Survival Modifier] ]]}} {{r1=[[ 1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|survival_bonus}]] [Survival Modifier] ]] }}} @{selected|charname_output} Something else that you will notice I did is separate each of the skills to individual lines. This is one of the good things about roll queries ending at the first '}' it finds as it allows queries to cover multiple lines. It also will make it easier if you decide you want to change the macro later on as you can more easily distinguish the different parts of the query.
Thanks Kyle much better now to just go thru and cut down on some of the text it adds above and beyond the sheet but I am on my way.  Already got my saves and stat calls done now with this change I can make them call from the sheet too :D
Elbuort , I'm glad you and Jeff figured this one out. I'm definitely going to use this as well. 

Edited 1502819701
How could I account for halfling luck in my custom attack roll script? The original script was: &{template:atkdmg} {{always=1}} {{rname=%{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack}}} {{mod=[[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]]}}  {{attack=1}} {{charname=@{selected|Character_name} }} I tried to mimic your advice from Elbuort's macro with something like this: &{template:atkdmg} {{always=1}} @{selected|rtype}@{selected|halflingluck} + {{rname=%{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack} }} {{mod=[[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]] }} {{attack=1 }} {{charname=@{selected|Character_name} }} But that's not working. 
Treefiddy said: How could I account for halfling luck in my custom attack roll script? The original script was: &{template:atkdmg} {{always=1}} {{rname=%{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack}}} {{mod=[[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]]}}  {{attack=1}} {{charname=@{selected|Character_name} }} I tried to mimic your advice from Elbuort's macro with something like this: &{template:atkdmg} {{always=1}} @{selected|rtype}@{selected|halflingluck} + {{rname=%{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack} }} {{mod=[[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]] }} {{attack=1 }} {{charname=@{selected|Character_name} }} But that's not working.  First off, I'm not seeing the r1 or r2 fields in your template. The rtype attribute will account for r2, but you need something like: {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]] ]]}} I could probably help more if you gave me some more context on what you want in your custom attack macro.

Edited 1502835273
Kyle G. said: First off, I'm not seeing the r1 or r2 fields in your template. The rtype attribute will account for r2 That did it -- but to also have halfling luck on r2, I did need to script that as well. Here's the final code, if anyone wants it: &{template:atkdmg} {{always=1}} {{rname=%{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack}}} {{r1=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]] ]]}} {{r2=[[1d20@{selected|halflingluck} + [[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]] ]]}} {{mod=[[@{selected|pb}+[[{@{selected|strength_mod}, @{selected|dexterity_mod}}kh1]]]]}}  {{attack=1}} {{charname=@{selected|Character_name} }} It's just another work around to avoid keeping your character sheet open. It ends up looking like this: It rolls and links your weapon for you to click to roll damage if you hit. The extra attack stuff (crit and sneak attack) is in the weapon's description section. This is the best work around I could figure out since there isn't any if/then macro codes that aren't API. Still, I think it works well.  Thanks again, Kyle.
I'm having trouble adding new entries to the ATTACKS & SPELLCASTING section. Even after typing words into a new entry, it shows up blank on my sheet and I can't click it. When I drag-and-drop items from the Compendium onto the Equipment section, it doesn't add the associated attack to the Attacks & Spellcasting section. And when I try editing the names of existing weapons, it doesn't update the sheet.
Idk, Chih. If you haven't already, consider disabling all add-ons and closing all windows then see if it works.  Yo, Kyle G, do you think it'd be possible to turn the spell dropdown list into one that would work for attacks? Such as: ?{Select an attack |@{repeating_attack_$0_attackname}, [@{repeating_attack_$0_attackname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack) |@{repeating_attack_$1_attackname}, [@{repeating_attack_$1_attackname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$1_attack) } That specific script doesn't work, though. Any suggestions on how to make it functional?
Treefiddy said: Idk, Chih. If you haven't already, consider disabling all add-ons and closing all windows then see if it works.  Yo, Kyle G, do you think it'd be possible to turn the spell dropdown list into one that would work for attacks? Such as: ?{Select an attack |@{repeating_attack_$0_attackname}, [@{repeating_attack_$0_attackname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack) |@{repeating_attack_$1_attackname}, [@{repeating_attack_$1_attackname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$1_attack) } That specific script doesn't work, though. Any suggestions on how to make it functional? Your problem is that there is no attackname attribute for the PC actions. You should use atkname instead. Otherwise it work the same. ?{Select an attack |@{repeating_attack_$0_atkname}, [@{repeating_attack_$0_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack) |@{repeating_attack_$1_atkname}, [@{repeating_attack_$1_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$1_attack) }
Kyle G. said: Your problem is that there is no attackname attribute for the PC actions. You should use atkname instead. Otherwise it work the same. Yep, that did it. I couldn't find the "atkname" part anywhere online. As always, much thanks.