Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.6

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Eric N. said: Alright I have a player in my game who has advantage on all there initiative checks. However, the character sheet only does Initiative with the single roll and does not do Advantage. I have also looked it up and no combination of the premade macros give me what I need or don't want to work properly because they won't call up the specific attribute I want to call up. Then When I try to have it automatically go over to the turn tracker what I have found always uses the second roll whether it is higher or lower than the first roll. If someone could help me out with this it would be wonderful, Thank you. @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=INITIATIVE}} {{mod=[[@{selected|initiative_bonus}[INIT]]]}} {{r1=[[ 2d20kh1+[[@{selected|initiative_bonus} ]][INIT] &{tracker}]]}} {{normal=1}} @{selected|charname_output} The above macro will roll, take the highest result, and send the result to the turn tracker.
Steve K. said: Jason M. said: When using this script I keep getting the following error when trying to track ammo for ranged weapons using the use as resource feature. Any suggestions? Thanks! I'd recommend running through  these steps to make sure you've got everything set up correctly. Thank you for the reply. I have gone through those steps and am using the OGL API but I it is still not working for me, I am getting the same error message as before along with something like this: Note the Ammunition line... Also, I am trying to use the API in the Lost MIne of Phandelver purchased campaign. I created a new campaign and it is working fine. Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Edited 1475386236
That unique ID should not be there after the word Arrows. Change the ammunition from Arrows-KSnSI3fvU8IxDWetc to just Arrows and see if that works.   Nevermind me; that is supposed to be there.

Edited 1475361115
Greg C. said: Is there an easy way of making token actions(not sure if thats the right wording, i wouldnt want it to pop up for every token including players, just the selected monster token) for each individual NPC/Monster for their attacks and initiative? i Figured how to make it use the first attack listed but if a creature has 3 types of attacks im lost.  Thanks in advance roll20 wizards EDIT: think i found it at the bottom of the wiki sheet :/ Actions(3) /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname=@{selected|token_name}}} {{name=Actions}} {{description=***Speed:*** @{selected|npc_speed} [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name} (+@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_attack_tohit}) @{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_attack_range} for @{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_attack_damage}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_name} (+@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_attack_tohit}) @{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_attack_range} for @{selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_attack_damage}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$1_npc_action) [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_name} (+@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_attack_tohit}) @{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_attack_range} for @{selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_attack_damage}](~selected|repeating_npcaction_$2_npc_action) }}
Eric N. said: Alright I have a player in my game who has advantage on all there initiative checks. However, the character sheet only does Initiative with the single roll and does not do Advantage. I have also looked it up and no combination of the premade macros give me what I need or don't want to work properly because they won't call up the specific attribute I want to call up. Then When I try to have it automatically go over to the turn tracker what I have found always uses the second roll whether it is higher or lower than the first roll. If someone could help me out with this it would be wonderful, Thank you. Initiative with advantage: 2d20dl1  (2d20 drop lowest 1) Init &{template:default} {{name= @{character_name}'s Initiative Roll }}{{Initiative=[[2d20dl1 +[[@{initiative_bonus}]][bonus] &{tracker}]]}}
Rabulias said: That unique ID should not be there after the word Arrows. Change the ammunition from Arrows-KSnSI3fvU8IxDWetc to just Arrows and see if that works. I deleted that then clicked on the longbow to roll an attack and that unique ID came back. So it started as  Arrows , then after rolling an attack it changed to  Arrows-KSnSI3fvU8IxDWetc, I then deleted the unique ID back to Arrows , made another roll and the Ammunition line was changed back to  Arrows-KSnSI3fvU8IxDWetc again.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
See the char sheets wiki documentation, this is what it is supposed to do. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#Automatic_Ammunition_Tracking" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#Automatic_Ammunition_Tracking</a>
Apologies for the misinformation; I skipped over that last line after step 7.
Franky H. said: Eric N. said: Alright I have a player in my game who has advantage on all there initiative checks. However, the character sheet only does Initiative with the single roll and does not do Advantage. I have also looked it up and no combination of the premade macros give me what I need or don't want to work properly because they won't call up the specific attribute I want to call up. Then When I try to have it automatically go over to the turn tracker what I have found always uses the second roll whether it is higher or lower than the first roll. If someone could help me out with this it would be wonderful, Thank you. @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=INITIATIVE}} {{mod=[[@{selected|initiative_bonus}[INIT]]]}} {{r1=[[ 2d20kh1+[[@{selected|initiative_bonus}&nbsp;]][INIT] &{tracker}]]}} {{normal=1}} @{selected|charname_output} The above macro will roll, take the highest result, and send the result to the turn tracker. Thanks for the help that helped a lot. I also needed to make the token represent the character sheet which I hadn't done before and why was getting most of my errors. Thank you though.
Jason M. said: Rabulias said: That unique ID should not be there after the word Arrows. Change the ammunition from Arrows-KSnSI3fvU8IxDWetc to just Arrows and see if that works. I deleted that then clicked on the longbow to roll an attack and that unique ID came back. So it started as&nbsp; Arrows , then after rolling an attack it changed to&nbsp; Arrows-KSnSI3fvU8IxDWetc, I then deleted the unique ID back to Arrows , made another roll and the Ammunition line was changed back to&nbsp; Arrows-KSnSI3fvU8IxDWetc again. I think I figured it out. I had created a line in the equipment section for Crossbow Bolts (why aren't these in the SRD?) and used them as a resource and that seems to screw up all of the ammunition for all character sheets. The above ID would appear in the ammunition line. So I had to delete the bolts as a resource, delete the API and reinstall the API. Now everything seems to be working.
Just wanted to say this initiative is awesome and I really appreciate this community in supporting the game! 5E sheets seem to be well made, will report any bugs I encounter!

Edited 1475601948
Alex
Plus
I've tried adding some spells (via dragging from the SRD, but same behaviour if I input my own) to NPC sheets, but their attacks always output the spellcard format, even with the output set to ATTACK. &nbsp;Is there a way to get NPCs to output attack spells? Edit: after trying a ton of things, I reloaded the browser, and now the attack spells are working correctly.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Miguel P. said: Hi, On the D&D 5e OGL character sheet (by Roll20), I noticed that the Jack of all trades is only affecting ability-Skill check. However, it applies to any ability check which doesn't have already a proficiency bonus associated. This means that it also affect plain ability checks (like plain STR check or INT check). I would like to ask if you could fix this so that when the user click on the ability name (to make a plain ability roll) the Jack of All Trades bonus is added to it Many thanks.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Repost from this thread:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4070858/hp-bar-when-creating-npc-characters/?pageforid=4070858#post-4070858" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4070858/hp-bar-when-creating-npc-characters/?pageforid=4070858#post-4070858</a> Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Hi I'm creating characters as NPCs with the OGL 5e character sheet. I've dragged-and-dropped creatures into these sheets and while they work, when I link a token to them and make Bar 1 show the HP, it does not load a HP value, only a maximum (resulting in an empty bar). Is there a setting to change this somewhere? Example: <a href="http://puu.sh/ryGTb/d6e816d0e4.png" rel="nofollow">http://puu.sh/ryGTb/d6e816d0e4.png</a> Also, when I change the HP on an instance of a token linked to a character, all instances of the token change HP at once. Is there a way to prevent this? So, I looked into this, and the sheet has an attribute for the current hp value (npcd_hp) or the max value (hp) for npcs, but not both at once. Is there an attribute that should exist that would contain both?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The NPC card is set up with the expectation that there will be multiple tokens using it. I.E. there are more than one orc token that uses the orc character sheet. You shouldn't link the hp attribute to a token unless they are a unique NPC, or else when you change one token, the character sheet will update, changing all linked tokens. An orc has 15 or 2d8+6 hit points and you should put that number into the radial bubble instead of linking it. The companion API script has an option to automatically generate NPCs by rolling the hit point formula.

Edited 1475693951
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Silvyre said: Laðy Laмвðaðelтa said: Hi I am adding manually some spells for NPCs that aren't in the SRD - some of these spells have extra effects when cast at higher level than base level and adding this seems to work, but the game thinks the spell is always a 0th level spell (that is, if I tell it to cast in a 1st level slot, it adds one lot of the extra damage die per level). Is there any way to manually specify the level of a spell added to an NPC? Could you explain what you mean, maybe with a screenshot? Sure. This is the spell as I've added it to the NPC's character sheet: <a href="http://puu.sh/ryLax/c22b82fcb2.pngWhen" rel="nofollow">http://puu.sh/ryLax/c22b82fcb2.pngWhen</a> I click to cast it, I get this box: <a href="http://puu.sh/ryLcN/5405dc79f2.png" rel="nofollow">http://puu.sh/ryLcN/5405dc79f2.png</a> and when I choose 1st level, I get this roll: <a href="http://puu.sh/ryLdQ/7bae8a82ad.png" rel="nofollow">http://puu.sh/ryLdQ/7bae8a82ad.png</a> As this is a 1st level spell, there should not be a higher level casting bonus here (the game seems to think it is a zeroth-level spell). Within the NPC sheet, there is only a single column of spell entries with no separation for spellcasting ranks . To prevent confusion, the "Cast at what level?" Roll Query might be renamed, e.g. maybe to "Additional spell slots used?".

Edited 1475768848
As a suggestion, would it be possible to get a third output option for npc spells? A combined output of "SPELLCARD" and "ATTACK" would be useful. The "SPELLCARD" output is handy except that it does not include any character specific information such as DC or an attack roll.

Edited 1475789169
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm apparently a dunce, what is the name of the initiative ability on the sheet for referencing it via an ability call? I could of sworn that %{selected|initiative} should do it, but i'm just getting that output to chat. Inspecting the element says it's name is roll_initiative, but %{selected|roll_initiative} doesn't work either. Interestingly, %{selected|initiative} doesn't tell me it couldn't find the ability, it just doesn't output what was expected ... hmmm, maybe the chat archive just needs to be cleared. &nbsp;Yep, that was it, nothing to see here ;)
Silvyre said: Lord of Madness said: Currently the weight is still added to the total even if you unequip the item from your inventory, the only way to solve this is to remove the quantity but this can cause players to lose track of how many they had when they unchecked the item. Items listed within the Equipment block are those which are stored on your character's person. "Equipped" items are those which are currently worn or wielded by your character, conferring any bonuses that are gained while those items are equipped (in fact, the Mods section only functions when the "Equipped" box is checked). The Treasure block on the Bio Page is better suited for recording items that are not usually on your character's person. Alternatively, the Simple inventory will not calculate items weights. Yes but it would be much easier to just have all of your equipment in one area, and just grey it out stating that "It is not on my person". This would allow easier tracking of items and weight without having to spread it all over the sheet. I feel this is a simple fix, just make it so when you un equip the item that its weight is also removed from the total weight. Allowing you to keep track of your item, and what you are actually carrying.
Hey, a few of my players are not having their attribute mods applied to their SKILL rolls, is that a common glitch? &nbsp;Any easy fix, or do I just make them a new character sheet? &nbsp;Attacks work fine. &nbsp;Spell DCs are not working well
Jake M. said: Hey, a few of my players are not having their attribute mods applied to their SKILL rolls, is that a common glitch? &nbsp;Any easy fix, or do I just make them a new character sheet? &nbsp;Attacks work fine. &nbsp;Spell DCs are not working well If you are using characters created from a prior sheet, it is probably easier to create a new OGL sheet from scratch than chase down strange attribute clashes as they occur. &nbsp;That's not to say it will fix everything, but I did that with two characters that were being particularly difficult and the number of problems was significantly reduced. &nbsp;Now the only recurring problem we have appears to be related to the sheet worker process not keeping up with changes to the sheet. &nbsp;It happens just often enough to be annoying.
Does the OGL sheet provide any notification that the roll result was a crit, that one can "listen" to via the scripting API to cause something else to happen?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Cliff G. said: Does the OGL sheet provide any notification that the roll result was a crit, that one can "listen" to via the scripting API to cause something else to happen? Yes. You can check out the OGL 5E Companion script in the git repository. Find the section on Roll Listeners. You can either check the result of the roll directly or the template that gets returned.
Ok, super simple question, but I can't find the answer anywhere (Google, Reddit, or Forums) and I'm sure it's right in my face, I'm just overlooking it. What does the red dot on the spell page, next to spells, signify?
Richard R. said: Ok, super simple question, but I can't find the answer anywhere (Google, Reddit, or Forums) and I'm sure it's right in my face, I'm just overlooking it. What does the red dot on the spell page, next to spells, signify? If the spell is prepared or not (Checkbox under the Gear); would be nice if you could just click the radio button to toggle but you have to go into the gear for the spell to set currently AFAIK
Perry T. said: If the spell is prepared or not (Checkbox under the Gear); would be nice if you could just click the radio button to toggle but you have to go into the gear for the spell to set currently AFAIK Ah! Makes sense, thanks.
Is there a macro that I can make a token action for my players that will give a drop down for all the attributes saving throws? I found one on a search but it only seems to work in npc
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Greg C. said: Is there a macro that I can make a token action for my players that will give a drop down for all the attributes saving throws? I found one on a search but it only seems to work in npc Check this post out.&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3277748/5e-ogl-macro-question-drop-down-menu-for-ability-checks/?pageforid=3280038#post-3280038" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3277748/5e-ogl-macro-question-drop-down-menu-for-ability-checks/?pageforid=3280038#post-3280038</a>
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I also made this ability to have a dropdown of all saves, checks, and skills: ?{Actions|Saving Throws,?{Saving Throws&amp;#124;Strength&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=STRENGTH SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{strength_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{strength_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{strength_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Dexterity&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DEXTERITY SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{dexterity_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{dexterity_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{dexterity_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Constitution&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CONSTITUTION SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{constitution_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{constitution_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{constitution_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Intelligence&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INTELLIGENCE SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{intelligence_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{intelligence_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{intelligence_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Wisdom&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=WISDOM SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{wisdom_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{wisdom_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{wisdom_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Charisma&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CHARISMA SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{charisma_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{charisma_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{charisma_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Sanity&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=SANITY SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[-2 + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[-2 + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[-2 + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Death&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DEATH SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#125;|Ability Checks,?{Ability Checks&amp;#124;Strength&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=STRENGTH CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{strength_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{strength_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{strength_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Dexterity&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DEXTERITY CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{dexterity_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{dexterity_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{dexterity_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Constitution&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CONSTITUTION CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{constitution_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{constitution_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{constitution_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Intelligence&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INTELLIGENCE CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{intelligence_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{intelligence_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{intelligence_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Wisdom&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=WISDOM CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{wisdom_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{wisdom_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{wisdom_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Charisma&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CHARISMA CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{charisma_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{charisma_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{charisma_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#125;|Skills,?{Skills&amp;#124;Acrobatics&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ACROBATICS&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{acrobatics_bonus} ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{acrobatics_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{acrobatics_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Animal Handling&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ANIMAL HANDLING&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{animal_handling_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{animal_handling_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{animal_handling_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Arcana&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ARCANA&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{arcana_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{arcana_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{arcana_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Athletics&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ATHLETICS&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{athletics_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{athletics_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{athletics_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Deception&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DECEPTION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{deception_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{deception_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{deception_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;History&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=HISTORY&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{history_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{history_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{history_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Insight&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INSIGHT&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{insight_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{insight_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{insight_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Intimidation&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INTIMIDATION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{intimidation_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{intimidation_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{intimidation_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Investigation&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INVESTIGATION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{investigation_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{investigation_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{investigation_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Medicine&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=MEDICINE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{medicine_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{medicine_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{medicine_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Nature&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=NATURE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{nature_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{nature_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{nature_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Perception&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=PERCEPTION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{perception_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{perception_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{perception_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Performance&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=PERFORMANCE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{performance_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{performance_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{performance_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Persuasion&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=PERSUASION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{persuasion_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{persuasion_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{persuasion_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Religion&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=RELIGION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{religion_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{religion_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{religion_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Sleight of Hand&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=SLEIGHT OF HAND&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{sleight_of_hand_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Stealth&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=STEALTH&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{stealth_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{stealth_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{stealth_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Survival&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=SURVIVAL&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{survival_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{survival_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{survival_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#125;} It will ask if you want to make a saving throw, ability check, or a skill roll, and then allow you to select which one.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Which I just realized is just a reworking of Silvyre's macro in the thread Franky linked to. Didn't realize I had reinvented the wheel.
Scott C i cant get the one you posted to work as a token action macro...should this be pasted under Abilities on each players sheet?

Edited 1477333106
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yep, should be put in as an ability. EDIT: Realized I had the sanity save for the custom sanity rules the game I'm in is using in there, that shouldn't have caused an error though. Tested the macro from my post above by C&Ping it and it works fine for me. But just in case there's something screwy, here's the version without the Sanity Save or the Engineering Skill: ?{Actions|Saving Throws,?{Saving Throws&amp;#124;Strength&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=STRENGTH SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{strength_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{strength_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{strength_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Dexterity&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DEXTERITY SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{dexterity_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{dexterity_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{dexterity_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Constitution&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CONSTITUTION SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{constitution_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{constitution_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{constitution_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Intelligence&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INTELLIGENCE SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{intelligence_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{intelligence_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{intelligence_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Wisdom&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=WISDOM SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{wisdom_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{wisdom_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{wisdom_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Charisma&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CHARISMA SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{charisma_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{charisma_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{charisma_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Death&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DEATH SAVE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#125;|Ability Checks,?{Ability Checks&amp;#124;Strength&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=STRENGTH CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{strength_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{strength_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{strength_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Dexterity&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DEXTERITY CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{dexterity_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{dexterity_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{dexterity_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Constitution&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CONSTITUTION CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{constitution_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{constitution_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{constitution_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Intelligence&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INTELLIGENCE CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{intelligence_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{intelligence_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{intelligence_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Wisdom&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=WISDOM CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{wisdom_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{wisdom_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{wisdom_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Charisma&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=CHARISMA CHECK&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod=[[@{charisma_mod}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{charisma_mod}]]]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[[[@{charisma_mod}]] ]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#125;|Skills,?{Skills&amp;#124;Acrobatics&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ACROBATICS&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{acrobatics_bonus} ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{acrobatics_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{acrobatics_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Animal Handling&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ANIMAL HANDLING&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{animal_handling_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{animal_handling_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{animal_handling_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Arcana&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ARCANA&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{arcana_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{arcana_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{arcana_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Athletics&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=ATHLETICS&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{athletics_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{athletics_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{athletics_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Deception&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=DECEPTION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{deception_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{deception_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{deception_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;History&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=HISTORY&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{history_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{history_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{history_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Insight&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INSIGHT&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{insight_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{insight_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{insight_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Intimidation&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INTIMIDATION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{intimidation_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{intimidation_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{intimidation_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Investigation&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=INVESTIGATION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{investigation_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{investigation_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{investigation_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Medicine&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=MEDICINE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{medicine_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{medicine_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{medicine_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Nature&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=NATURE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{nature_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{nature_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{nature_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Perception&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=PERCEPTION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{perception_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{perception_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{perception_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Performance&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=PERFORMANCE&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{performance_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{performance_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{performance_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Persuasion&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=PERSUASION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{persuasion_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{persuasion_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{persuasion_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Religion&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=RELIGION&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{religion_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{religion_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{religion_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Sleight of Hand&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=SLEIGHT OF HAND&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{sleight_of_hand_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{sleight_of_hand_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Stealth&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=STEALTH&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{stealth_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{stealth_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{stealth_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#124;Survival&amp;#44;&amp;amp;amp;{template:simple&amp;amp;#125; {{rname=SURVIVAL&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{mod= [[@{survival_bonus}]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r1=[[1d20 + [[@{survival_bonus}]] ]]&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{always=1&amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125; {{r2=[[1d20 + [[@{survival_bonus}]] ]] &amp;amp;#125;&amp;amp;#125;&amp;#125;} Feel free to PM me or post here if it's still not working.

Edited 1477332969
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You could turn it into a global Macro / Token Action if you add the selected keyword to every Attribute call. i.e. using a text editor, find @{ and replace with @{selected|
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Of course, then you have problems with the HTML escaping if you ever reopen it.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Only if you save it after reopening.
So how do i get that to work on all my NPC's? works on characters when pasted to "abilities" but not on NPC's ive made..and there is lots :/
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, that's because NPC's have different attribute names, at least for some/most of the attributes (assuming you set them up using the NPC checkbox). You'd need to adjust the attribute calls so that they refer to the npc attributes such as @{npc_dex_save} in place of&nbsp;@{dexterity_save_bonus} + @{globalsavemod}. When I've got some time tonight, I'll look at getting an NPC version made - it'll come in handy for the eventual transition of my pathfinder campaign to 5e anyways.
thanks!! that would be great, i seem to have to making a lot of saves for mooks/npc's with all the casters in the party, so would be convenient .
Steve K. said: Gabriel403 said: One of my players has second wind as a resource on his character sheet, but it doesn't appear to be clickable to roll, is there a different way we should be doing it to make it clickable to roll? I'd set it up in the Attack/Spellcasting section. If you're using the companion script you could have it automatically spend the Second Wind resource as "ammunition" I know this was a while ago, but I've just installed the companion script, how would I set this up for second wind?
Gabriel403 said: Steve K. said: Gabriel403 said: One of my players has second wind as a resource on his character sheet, but it doesn't appear to be clickable to roll, is there a different way we should be doing it to make it clickable to roll? I'd set it up in the Attack/Spellcasting section. If you're using the companion script you could have it automatically spend the Second Wind resource as "ammunition" I know this was a while ago, but I've just installed the companion script, how would I set this up for second wind? I've been doing it by adding them as cantrips, seems to work
Gabriel403 said: Gabriel403 said: Steve K. said: Gabriel403 said: One of my players has second wind as a resource on his character sheet, but it doesn't appear to be clickable to roll, is there a different way we should be doing it to make it clickable to roll? I'd set it up in the Attack/Spellcasting section. If you're using the companion script you could have it automatically spend the Second Wind resource as "ammunition" I know this was a while ago, but I've just installed the companion script, how would I set this up for second wind? I've been doing it by adding them as cantrips, seems to work Not well though, v hacky, also added fighter manoeuvres to it, again as cantrips, not great but works
Gabriel403 said: Gabriel403 said: Gabriel403 said: Steve K. said: Gabriel403 said: One of my players has second wind as a resource on his character sheet, but it doesn't appear to be clickable to roll, is there a different way we should be doing it to make it clickable to roll? I'd set it up in the Attack/Spellcasting section. If you're using the companion script you could have it automatically spend the Second Wind resource as "ammunition" I know this was a while ago, but I've just installed the companion script, how would I set this up for second wind? I've been doing it by adding them as cantrips, seems to work Not well though, v hacky, also added fighter manoeuvres to it, again as cantrips, not great but works scratch that, got it working without the cantrips get a bunch of console errors though "Error: No attribute or sheet field found for character_id -randomstring named repeating_resource_-randomstring_resource_left_itemid"

Edited 1477523961
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gabriel403 said: I know this was a while ago, but I've just installed the companion script, how would I set this up for second wind? <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#Automatic_Ammunition_Tracking" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20#Automatic_Ammunition_Tracking</a> Check out the wiki. It has step by step instructions. Let us know if you still have questions.
Is possible to customize the coins weight or change to kilograms system?

Edited 1477578516
Is there a list of all the variables available from the sheet, such as "sup_die" and "level" ? EDIT: never mind, found it!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Daniel L. said: Is possible to customize the coins weight or change to kilograms system? Not at this time. As a work around, you could add them as items and use whatever weight you choose.

Edited 1477766297
Saving changes Quite some people have a bit of a problem with saving changes. Is this just a problem with this SRD sheet or with all the sheets? Usually it's not all the fields that don't get saved. Some guys has problem with saving all the spells. I had a hard time saving &nbsp;changes to the skill list and the trait field and some single other ones... ... is there maybe a trick to enforce saving of all the data? If there was something like a "sync" or "save" button on the "Attributes & Abilities" tab... that would help a lot. Another problem is the Proficiency. I raised my level to 9, proficiency is 4 now. But all the rolls for spells, bow and sword still show 3 as proficiency bonus. I had to open the weapons details and click off/on proficiency, that fixed it for the weapons. Not working for the spells tho.

Edited 1477798866
Is it possible to Expand the size of the character sheet? especially when it's set to pop-out? and by that I mean, expand it horizontally, so everything is wider, not just longer. Also, We have a global magic attack modifier, could we get a global melee attack modifier and global magic damage modifier? we had a temp modifier box on the last CS we used and it was very helpful for some of the stuff we did.
I noticed a small graphics bug for the NPC sheets, when you have their saves and skills it cuts off a bit of the text.&nbsp; Not such a big thing, but a thing nonetheless! Thought I'd let you know :)