Yes, I see what's happened. When the sheet updated automatically to 9.0.1 (Not sure what I was on before, probably 9.0.0, since it is on auto update), all of my monsters attacks were reading as spell attacks. These were previously imported from the SRD. So, I went in manually and edited the attack to be a melee weapon attack, then it started adding the extra bonus. It does the same thing if I simply drag the weapon from the SRD onto the sheet. I then tried dragging the monster from the SRD over onto the previously created NPC sheet, but that just ended up doubling all the attacks. The only way I could get it to work right is to completely re-do the monster, dragging it from the SRD. So, yes, dragging from the SRD to create a new monster works in 9.0.1, just as it does in 9.1.0. That's not the issue. The issue I seem to be faced with now is that I have to re-do all my monsters. Not really an optimal solution, in my mind. EDIT: No, I don't have to re-do the whole monster, I discovered that I can either individually drag in each attack, or I can drag in the monster itself from the SRD, but I first have to delete all the actions and attacks to avoid duplication. Still not optimal, hopefully that's not the intended behavior after every update.