Wizards of the Coast Bug Report Megathread

Edited 1509433318
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
Hello folks! Due to the amount of Wizards of the Coast content currently available on our Marketplace, we have created this megathread to house the bug reporting for recent and currently updating threads. For the following content and modules, please post any issues in their specific threads: Lost Mines of Phandelver Monster Manual Storm King's Thunder Tales from the Yawning Portal Curse of Strahd Tomb of Annihilation Tyranny of Dragons For the following content and modules, please post any issues in this thread.  Volo's Guide to Monsters
So the issue I have possibly relates to the code of these game settings (as my players have told me)  Quite simply,  All my npc attack rolls and ability checks, everything is all seen by players.  MACRO'S HOWEVER, ARE HIDDEN FROM PLAYERS AND ROLL PROPERLY AS HIDDEN GM ROLLS! this might be a super simple setting but I'm absolutely bewilderingly lost what I possibly need to check, PLEASE HELP! ;_;
Luke S. said: So the issue I have possibly relates to the code of these game settings (as my players have told me)  Quite simply,  All my npc attack rolls and ability checks, everything is all seen by players.  MACRO'S HOWEVER, ARE HIDDEN FROM PLAYERS AND ROLL PROPERLY AS HIDDEN GM ROLLS! this might be a super simple setting but I'm absolutely bewilderingly lost what I possibly need to check, PLEASE HELP! ;_; Ok I think i'm onto something.  IN EVERY NPC SHEET, THE ROLL OPTION HAS EVERY ROLL "NEVER WHISPERED"  that's going to be the biggest headache so I suppose this is no longer a bug :P (Though I don't seem to remember always having this problem.....) 
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
Under the "Game Settings" page (before you actually enter the game) there is an option to have rolls always whisper to the GM! Always make a copy first, just in case something changes you didn't intend.  Personally, I just had to do this for my game as well. Azaka's attacks were reading (Hybrid or Humanoid Only) which sure breaks the suspense of her being a lycanthrope ;) https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page - Here's a a more in-depth look at what's possible with the Game Settings Hope that helps!
Hello, I have an issue where we have imported characters from the vault.  When we select a token on the map to be the default token in the journal entry, every time after you put the character token on a map the size is incorrect.  For example in the Nightstone Map the token is the correct size relative to the 10ft grid.  After adding the default token again to the map it is now half the size and not scaled correctly.  If you drag the journal onto another map with 5ft grid it is still sized incorrectly.  Removing the default token from the journal entry allows all placement of the token to be sized correctly but can no longer be linked to the character correctly.  Help on this would be appreciated please.
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
Suwanee - Default tokens need to be saved on a grid that is not sub divided. In the map settings, the grid squares need to be listed as 1 unit, not .5 units, as they are in the 10ft maps.  If you make a new page, this will be the setting at default. You can then pull out a new token and save over the default from there. 
Thanks Mel.  Worked perfectly
With the new update to the 5e OGL character sheet, NPCs no longer have spells in their respective character sheet. This means that we will have to re-drag the spells from the compendium or manually enter the spell information if the spell is not in the compendium. It also means that modules/add-ons are no longer able to be plug-and-play. Just wanted to bring this to your attention.
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
Thanks Kyle! This is something we're discussing internally and have eyes on. Getting these modules to full functionality is high priority :)
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
While we are looking into this: All NPC spellcasting information should be located in their statblock. So while the spells currently are not set up in the levels and clickable, all the information necessary is still available on each character. Thank you for your patience while we get these updated!
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
Update!: All NPC's should now display the former spell text (though the prepared/unprepared dot will be reset). There is a red text that urges you to update the sheet. Please feel free to disregard this text. We will be updating WOTC content to reflect the new spell functionality after we finish our current internal project. Thank you again for all your patience!
Sean
Pro
Today when I pull a monster out of the compendium (I have the Monster Manual), all monsters drop in at medium size, the character sheets aren't populated, and the NPC sheet isn't appearing.  This is completely not working.
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
I cannot replicate this issue, is the game created with the OGL character sheet? Which game is having this issue?
  Sean said: Today when I pull a monster out of the compendium (I have the Monster Manual), all monsters drop in at medium size, the character sheets aren't populated, and the NPC sheet isn't appearing.  This is completely not working. I too am having this same issue. It is a 5e game using the basic sheets.
Sean said: Today when I pull a monster out of the compendium (I have the Monster Manual), all monsters drop in at medium size, the character sheets aren't populated, and the NPC sheet isn't appearing.  This is completely not working. I am experiencing the same issue where character sheets are not populated, npc sheet isn't appearing, and stats are not mapping to the token.  Tried making a new 5e game, still not operating correctly.  Please see screens below. Note, a few monsters seem to populate correctly, but take time for all of the stats to load properly (i.e. iron golem, earth elemental)
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
Just to let folks know, looking into this, will get back with info once I've got it :)

Edited 1507087921
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
HI folks! If I could please direct you to the  5E OGL 2.0 Thread and have you post a console log, that would be a big help. I am not able to recreate this error and it needs to have a deeper looksee.  For more information on how to help give us a bug report/log, please check out the wiki entry - https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues
FYI: The "Orc Hand of Yurtrus" token doesn't have a picture, just what looks like default text.
Trivia
Roll20 Development Team
Duane - We are unable to create art for specific named characters, per our licensing agreement. Those characters (or monsters) are given a text token as they have no available image at the time of module creation. We hand make each of those tokens, they are not default text :)
Thanks Mel, no worries then.

Edited 1507858872
Sean said: Today when I pull a monster out of the compendium (I have the Monster Manual), all monsters drop in at medium size, the character sheets aren't populated, and the NPC sheet isn't appearing. This is completely not working. Going on for almost a week now I am STILL having this issue with my monster manual purchase. I am using google chrome. Some monsters work and others do not. It appears to be completely random. Here is a pitcture of the console in chrome when I place the token. https://i.imgur.com/a3gJuUI.png