Lloydski said: I seem to be having trouble with the monsters in my game. If I import a monster like usual by dragging and dropping, it opens a character sheet (not NPC). When I then re-drag the monster into the sheet it populates, but without spells for soellcasting monsters. For example, I add a hag. It opens as a blank character sheet, which I then have to change to an NPC sheet. When I drag the Hag token into this sheet, it makes an NPC with the correct stats, but the spell list is blank. Anyone else experiencing this? I had this same issue about a week ago during both my Saturday (Aug 25th) and Monday (Aug 27th) games. It happened exactly as Lloydski stated and happened with MM, Volo's, ToB, and MToF Compendium items I dragged into play to create a new sheet with. It seemed to be quiet random which sheets worked and which sheets didn't, but my results were the same as described above, it created a blank PC sheet for most of them. I made a small list of what NPC sheets I attempted to create during my Monday (27th) game this past week with both the ones that worked and didn't: Came Out Blank: Riding Horse Guard Acolyte Acolyte of Fierna Crocodile Air Elemental I created the following sheets and they came out fine on the same evening (Monday 27th) around the same time (9pm-1am EST). Scout Guard of Zariel Acolyte of Disapator Air Elemental Myrmidon I didn't keep track of what did and didn't work with the Saturday (25th) game I ran a few days earlier but it was roughly about the same amount that didn't work as well, and there were others at random that did work. On the bright side my game this morning (Sat Sep 1st) did not have any issues similar at all, and all sheets I created worked fine, though I only created two new sheets from the compendium today (Tribal Warrior and Druid Zuggtmoy). I use the Shaped Sheet in both of my games if that holds any merit to the topic as well. While that is not the official supported sheet, it usually seems to work with the compendium and outside of those 2 games I ran the weekend before the newest update on the 28th. I saw on the Release Notes for August 28, 2018 forum post in the bugs fixed section where you called for the community to test and inform you of their experiences. Those are mine. Seems to be working now, but I only tested a few sheets. Hopefully that helps, and I'll also test around tomorrow afternoon and let you all know how that goes.