Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Animations and AFoW Offical Feedback Thread

Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Brian, Can you post the token's vision/light settings? This shouldn't be happening, and we can't create it in testing. A known issue that is currently very high on the priority list is that dim light reveals even if it's turned off; could that be causing the issue you're reporting? It's the next thing we're working on. Brian C. said: When should we expect AFoW to only reveal squares the player can actually see through dynamic lighting? Right now I can, as a player, drag a token through a map that has no  lighting and reveal the entire map in grey.

Edited 1552509357
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I am talking about 2 different things. The pictures below go with the quoted text. The first picture shows AFoW revealing squares that the token can see because they have been lit. The second picture is post update. The token can now see the entire map in grey even though only the bottom right corner has been lit so far. If I go into a game with the addon from the first picture, it now displays the behavior in the second picture. My second post was analyzing the problem more in general in that the token can now see whatever is in its AFoW view range regardless of whether that area has been lit. Anthony V. said: It looks like your token has lighting on it? That would cause that effect you are talking about. Brian C. said: When should we expect AFoW to only reveal squares the player can actually see through dynamic lighting? Right now I can, as a player, drag a token through a map that has no  lighting and reveal the entire map in grey. Brian C. said: One of the updates (sometime in 2019, but I am not sure when) has broken a feature in the adventures I put on the marketplace. On the overland maps, a token controlled by the GM sheds light, while a tiny token controlled by the players provides sight. Before the update, the map would be revealed as the GM moved the light token, and AFoW would leave the already explored portion of the map grey. Now the players can see the entire map before any exploration has been done. The same result happens with CTRL+L or a test account and does not change after AFoW is reset. The light drawing and AFoW distances are correct even with a scale of 1sq. = 100ft. Adjustments to light distance or AFoW distance update (grow or shrink) correctly, but AFoW distance is rendered as a square even though the map is Euclidean.  tl:dr The players can see to their full AFoW view distance on the token regardles of whether any light has ever touched a given part of the map.

Edited 1552509508
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Stephanie B. said: Brian, Can you post the token's vision/light settings? This shouldn't be happening, and we can't create it in testing. A known issue that is currently very high on the priority list is that dim light reveals even if it's turned off; could that be causing the issue you're reporting? It's the next thing we're working on. Brian C. said: When should we expect AFoW to only reveal squares the player can actually see through dynamic lighting? Right now I can, as a player, drag a token through a map that has no  lighting and reveal the entire map in grey. This is a token on a map with AFoW (no subsettings set) and Dynamic Lighting (Restrict Movement and Enforce Line of Sight set). There are no light sources. The token has a AFoW distance of 0 (but blank has the same result). I moved the token around a little bit and revealed a portion of the map. If I were to change the AFoW distance on the token to 200, the entire map would be revealed in grey. This occurs in 4 different games I have tested in Chrome and Firefox.

Edited 1552512456
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
OK, I think I understand, and my apologies for not catching earlier that you're using AFoW as the token's vision settings. If the token has AFoW vision to 0 or null, it can only "see" its own square. If the token's AFoW is set to 200, it sees to 200 feet. That's as designed; a token can see to the extent of its light and AFoW reveal settings, with AFoW settings taking precedence over light settings (per the wiki ).  It seems like the way you have it set up is the character tokens have AFoW on, and vision, but no light sources, while the DM's light source has light. This will indeed allow tokens to see the whole map, if their AFoW extends far enough. I think you would need to set your character tokens to have sight, but no AFoW distance in order to get the behavior you're looking for. I'm not sure how you got it to work the way you had it, but it's always been that the AFoW distance supersedes lighting. Note: there is a known issue where tokens will reveal an AFoW area and it is then hidden when they move out of the area. Once that issue is fixed, your tokens with sight but no AFoW will see the areas revealed by the light, and they will continue to be revealed after they leave the area. Brian C. said: Stephanie B. said: Brian, Can you post the token's vision/light settings? This shouldn't be happening, and we can't create it in testing. A known issue that is currently very high on the priority list is that dim light reveals even if it's turned off; could that be causing the issue you're reporting? It's the next thing we're working on. Brian C. said: When should we expect AFoW to only reveal squares the player can actually see through dynamic lighting? Right now I can, as a player, drag a token through a map that has no  lighting and reveal the entire map in grey. This is a token on a map with AFoW (no subsettings set) and Dynamic Lighting (Restrict Movement and Enforce Line of Sight set). There are no light sources. The token has a AFoW distance of 0 (but blank has in the same result). I moved the token around a little bit and revealed a portion of the map. If I were to change the AFoW distance on the token to 200, the entire map would be revealed in grey.

Edited 1552517478
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Stephanie B.  said: OK, I think I understand, and my apologies for not catching earlier that you're using AFoW as the token's vision settings.  I am not using AFoW for the token's vision. I am using Dynamic Lighting, but I turned off the light sources in the last example to highlight the problem: Sometime in the last 3 months or so, a token no longer had to have a square illuminated for it to be added to the AFoW for a player. If the token has AFoW vision to 0 or null, it can only "see" its own square. If the token's AFoW is set to 200, it sees to 200 squares. That's as designed; a token can see to the extent of its light and AFoW reveal settings, with AFoW settings taking precedence over light settings (per the wiki ).  It seems like the way you have it set up is the character tokens have AFoW on, and vision, but no light sources, while the DM's light source has light. This will indeed allow tokens to see the whole map, if their AFoW extends far enough. I think you would need to set your character tokens to have sight, but no AFoW distance in order to get the behavior you're looking for. I'm not sure how you got it to work the way you had it, but it's always been that the AFoW distance supersedes lighting.  I am not sure it has "always" been the way you are describing. Previously a square had to be illuminated and within AFoW distance of a token before it was added to the AFoW area. This behavior was in effect at minimum from September through December as I also used the feature in a preview images for  WotBS: Shelter from the Storm  and  WotBS: The Mad King's Banquet . I had to set the AFoW distance on the player's token so that the explored area would stay revealed after the light token had moved on. The following picture is one of the preview images from The Mad King's Banquet and shows this behavior. Starting a game with that add-on now reveals the entire map. No page or token settings were changed. The only difference is when the page was viewed on the VTT (December vs. now). If I follow your suggestion to remove the AFoW distance, then the explored portion of the map is no longer available. Note: there is a known issue where tokens will reveal an AFoW area and it is then hidden when they move out of the area.  I think I need this unpacked more, as I am not understanding it now. It does not match my experience. Currently, a token that reveals an AFoW area keeps that revealed even when it moves out of the area (as demonstrated a few posts above with the token with a 0 AFoW distance). Once that issue is fixed, your tokens with sight but no AFoW will see the areas revealed by the light, and they will continue to be revealed after they leave the area. Are you saying that when this issue is fixed, the behavior will be like the first picture in this post if the player's token has no AFoW distance set? In other words, will squares that are revealed to a player through lighting but outside their token's AFoW distance still be added as an AFoW area?
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
I seem to be having trouble uploading an animation ~9mb in size (webm, VP8), I've been trying for about 2 hours and keep getting the same error: Cheers.
Hello! During my games (using Pathfinder), my players often cast light on a object then either keep the object on them or throw it away to light a distant area. To simulate that, I give them two tokens: a token for their PC (with "has vision" but no "emit light") and a second token for the object with light (with "no vision" but "emit light" and "everybody sees the light"). When I use this setup along with dynamic lightning and advanced fog of war, the squares their characters see (thanks to the light objects) are visible to them [that part is fine], but they are not remembered in the advanced fog of war. That is, as soon as they move out of range of those squares (or as soon as the light moves away), the area is completely black (instead of "greyed" as in "remembered thanks to the advanced fog of war"). Basically, it seems to work as if lights emited by other objects than your token are not taken into consideration by the advanced fog of war. Is that an intended feature or a bug? If it is an intended feature, is there something I can do to let them "remember" the area they have seen thanks to their (or other characters') lights? Thanks for your help!
Is that an intended feature or a bug? It's a known bug that a few of us have raised in this thread now.  It's described in the Known Issues List on the first page as: "Tokens without a light source but with sight do not continue to see revealed areas after the light source is gone or if they move away from the light source. The greyed-out revealed AFoW area does not stay revealed, and instead reverts to being opaque black. (Added Mar 8)"
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It's interesting because previous to this update, a square had to be within a token's AFoW radius and illuminated for it to be added to a player's AFoW area. It seems that the change has caused the "square AFoW area but circular vision" issue as well as the map reveal issue I posted. I wonder if decoupling AFoW from vision was purely a decision based on performance (whether run-time or persisting the data). I am unable to think of a game I have played where fog of war was removed on an area before a unit was able to see the area.
Thank you for your answer Sam T.!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Brian C. said: Stephanie B.  said: OK, I think I understand, and my apologies for not catching earlier that you're using AFoW as the token's vision settings.  I am not using AFoW for the token's vision. I am using Dynamic Lighting, but I turned off the light sources in the last example to highlight the problem: Sometime in the last 3 months or so, a token no longer had to have a square illuminated for it to be added to the AFoW for a player. I've confirmed that this is happening. It's been added into our queue to fix. In the mean time if you're concerned with players "raking" the map to reveal things and being general poor sports, I'd recommend turning on "Only Update on Drop". 

Edited 1552601286
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nick S. said: I seem to be having trouble uploading an animation ~9mb in size (webm, VP8), I've been trying for about 2 hours and keep getting the same error: Cheers. Hi Nick, From your log it appears as though your animation needs as much as 256MB and it looks like w're capping the amount of memory we're asking your browser to allocate is only allowing 134217728 bytes which is 124 MB. We're going to increase this cap slightly. Let us know if you're still having this issue now.

Edited 1552624331
Stephanie B. said: Tom, Can you please post a screen shot of your token's light settings, the page settings, and what precisely is the issue (tokens with darkvision should be able to see with DL on and emitting light, so I'm not sure I understand the issue.) Tom C. said: Hi all, I've been following the thread for about a month now, and my sessions are on hold until the DL error is fixed. I am aware of the CTRL+L bug and I am not talking about that... My character tokens for Waterdeep have darkvision and are both able to see with DL on and emitting light. I have double checked about the emits light not being on, but the issue persists. I have rejoined as a player and the issue remains. Any fixes for that? As you can see, I have the tokens not emitting light. However, having the tokens set with "has sight" makes them emit a light that can be seen anywhere on the map by other players without sight Edit: everything seems to be working on my players' end. Its only in GM view does everyone have the ability to see everyone. 
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Steve K. said: Brian C. said: Stephanie B.  said: OK, I think I understand, and my apologies for not catching earlier that you're using AFoW as the token's vision settings.  I am not using AFoW for the token's vision. I am using Dynamic Lighting, but I turned off the light sources in the last example to highlight the problem: Sometime in the last 3 months or so, a token no longer had to have a square illuminated for it to be added to the AFoW for a player. I've confirmed that this is happening. It's been added into our queue to fix. In the mean time if you're concerned with players "raking" the map to reveal things and being general poor sports, I'd recommend turning on "Only Update on Drop".  Hi Steve, Thanks for the update. I am not so much concerned about my players revealing the map with their tokens; that was a proof of concept to illustrate the mechanics of the problem. I am concerned as a marketplace creator that features I built in some of the maps in published adventures are no longer working as intended. A feature that has been advertised but not working as intended could affect return sales for future adventures. In this image from December, the page has AFoW and Dynamic Lighting. The sight for all players is provided by a 1x1 pixel token hidden in the corner. The token has sight, does not generate light, and has an AFoW distance that covers the entire map. The light is provided by the character token which is controlled by the GM. As the party moves from location to location, the GM moves the token, and the fog of war is cleared bit by bit. With the update clearing the fog of war up to the token's AFoW distance, this now reveals the entire map when it is first loaded. So I have the following questions: What is the ETA on this issue being fixed? If it is in the next 30 days, I think I can wait it out. If it is the next year, I need to coordinate with Dean to push updates to my marketplace products. I ask because there is a bug I am still waiting to have fixed from last year's text editor update. When this is fixed, what combination of page and token settings will be needed to achieve the effect in the first image? I am unclear whether the described fix will revert the interaction between AFoW and Dynamic Lighting or require changes to the page or token settings.
.5 Scale Lighting Problem: Making 5 ft squares into 2.5 ft squares is the opposite of a good fix. I've been just using a x2 multiplier for token lightning - it makes things look weird for the GM, but the players get the correct lighting radius, without screwing up every single distance measurement.
"Selecting multiple objects and moving them results in a ping and the objects do not preview where they are moving while you drag them." Will this ever get fixed? It is a massive issue and makes moving tokens around maps a huge pain
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Brian C. said: What is the ETA on this issue being fixed? If it is in the next 30 days, I think I can wait it out. If it is the next year, I need to coordinate with Dean to push updates to my marketplace products. I ask because there is a bug I am still waiting to have fixed from last year's text editor update. When this is fixed, what combination of page and token settings will be needed to achieve the effect in the first image? I am unclear whether the described fix will revert the interaction between AFoW and Dynamic Lighting or require changes to the page or token settings. The issue you're concerned with involves a bug with how Enforce Line of Sight is currently being handled. It's in the queue to be fixed but I cannot give you an ETA at this time, other than to say it's on a list of priority fixes that are being actively worked on. That said I'd recommend changing approach regardless of the bugfix above. I think what you're trying to accomplish is having a token on the page that the players can see through and reveals advance fog but the players can't move. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding. A much simpler solution would be: Remove the 1x1px token from the page Set the token that represents the party to be Controlled By =>  All Players Move the token that represents the party to the Map Layer Now the players will see the token, the token's light radius will provide vision, light radius will also reveal advanced fog cells, and the token will be unselectable by the players. Additionally should the GM choose that they want the players to have control all they have to do is move the token up to the token layer without needing any other steps. Feel free to DM me directly on Roll20 if you have questions or other concerns.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
James said: "Selecting multiple objects and moving them results in a ping and the objects do not preview where they are moving while you drag them." Will this ever get fixed? It is a massive issue and makes moving tokens around maps a huge pain I'm aware of the ping issue. However, I'm not aware of any issues with the preview of token movement for groups. Can you provide more information? For example I just made this example that seems to be working for me normally:
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We put out a fix today for the ruler showing incorrect measurements if the grid cells width were set to a value other than the default 1 value. The ruler now correctly shows the grid cell measurement regardless of the cell's width.
Steve K. said: James said: "Selecting multiple objects and moving them results in a ping and the objects do not preview where they are moving while you drag them." Will this ever get fixed? It is a massive issue and makes moving tokens around maps a huge pain I'm aware of the ping issue. However, I'm not aware of any issues with the preview of token movement for groups. Can you provide more information? For example I just made this example that seems to be working for me normally: If you do not use the ruler tool while moving you lose the preview
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Here are the reproduction steps: 1 select multiple tokens 2 drag tokens 3a A ping circle occurs 3b Tokens are invisible as you drag them, only a selection rectangle shows until you drop. If you only drag one token, you get no ping circle, and the token stays visible as you move it. 3a and 3b are new behavior and neither is optimal.

Edited 1553138160
Initially, I would like to thank the Roll20 development team and all the members of the community who have helped a complete noob to understand what FoA, Dy namic Lighting, m acros or APIs are and how to use them, as well as helping to reunite  my RPG group after 8 years, since each member lives in a different city. Roll20 is a great platform, and we are really enjoying the features and having fun in our game. Now, the problem. I'm having problems with the Perfect Spells pack 1 Animated that I bought in the Market. I have tried in different browsers and in more than one game, but it’s simply impossible to upload most of the animations to my gallery. I also tried to download the files from Perfect Spells Pack Animated yesterday, hoping that a fix on the files would have solved the problem, but the situation remains the same. Can someone please guide me how to resolve that problem? Thanks
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
The issue you're concerned with involves a bug with how Enforce Line of Sight is currently being handled. It's in the queue to be fixed but I cannot give you an ETA at this time, other than to say it's on a list of priority fixes that are being actively worked on. That said I'd recommend changing approach regardless of the bugfix above. I think what you're trying to accomplish is having a token on the page that the players can see through and reveals advance fog but the players can't move. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding. A much simpler solution would be: Remove the 1x1px token from the page Set the token that represents the party to be Controlled By =>  All Players Move the token that represents the party to the Map Layer Now the players will see the token, the token's light radius will provide vision, light radius will also reveal advanced fog cells, and the token will be unselectable by the players. Additionally should the GM choose that they want the players to have control all they have to do is move the token up to the token layer without needing any other steps. Feel free to DM me directly on Roll20 if you have questions or other concerns. Thanks, Steve, this was the first way I had initially tried to do it last year. When  that did not work, I found the approach with the separation of responsibilities between the light and vision tokens to be successful. Unfortunately, this approach still does not really work, at least not as described. While the fog of war is revealed correctly, the area the player's can currently see is not shown in color. Without a token on the token layer that the players control, areas that should be illuminated are not shown in color. This is remedied by having the the 1x1 token on the token layer. The downside of this approach is that the entire map moves when the GM misses the token or forgets they are on the map layer and tries to move a different token. However, it does at least work after a fashion now (circular vision, square FoW reveal notwithstanding). Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Edited 1552791208
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Steve K. said: Nick S. said: I seem to be having trouble uploading an animation ~9mb in size (webm, VP8), I've been trying for about 2 hours and keep getting the same error: Cheers. Hi Nick, From your log it appears as though your animation needs as much as 256MB and it looks like w're capping the amount of memory we're asking your browser to allocate is only allowing 134217728 bytes which is 124 MB. We're going to increase this cap slightly. Let us know if you're still having this issue now. Thank you Steve, seems to be working fine now! (it does take a very long time to process, but it doesn't throw any more errors and uploads just fine)
More of a generic question in regards to animation - performance in Roll20 has always been an issue.  There seems to be a significant amount of lag to deal with on a regular basis.  I've mostly grown accustomed to this and have made it work. However, with animations now being a possibility (and adding a lot of value), I'm curious if there will be any focusing of resources to improve overall performance.  As a test, I added ~ 6 small animations to one map (smoke coming off torches).  The hit to performance was significant, and in fact, the entire page would crash every time I tried to load it up after about 15 seconds (using Chrome.)  I eventually had to re-load the page several times, using that 15 second window each time to delete animations before the page would crash. So in summary, is there any effort being made to improve performance of Roll20 as a whole? Thanks, -Adam
Adam Caramon said: More of a generic question in regards to animation - performance in Roll20 has always been an issue.  There seems to be a significant amount of lag to deal with on a regular basis.  I've mostly grown accustomed to this and have made it work. However, with animations now being a possibility (and adding a lot of value), I'm curious if there will be any focusing of resources to improve overall performance.  As a test, I added ~ 6 small animations to one map (smoke coming off torches).  The hit to performance was significant, and in fact, the entire page would crash every time I tried to load it up after about 15 seconds (using Chrome.)  I eventually had to re-load the page several times, using that 15 second window each time to delete animations before the page would crash. So in summary, is there any effort being made to improve performance of Roll20 as a whole? Thanks, -Adam I have also noticed a drastic decrease in performance if multiple animations are on the same page.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Adam Caramon said: More of a generic question in regards to animation - performance in Roll20 has always been an issue.  There seems to be a significant amount of lag to deal with on a regular basis.  I've mostly grown accustomed to this and have made it work. However, with animations now being a possibility (and adding a lot of value), I'm curious if there will be any focusing of resources to improve overall performance.  As a test, I added ~ 6 small animations to one map (smoke coming off torches).  The hit to performance was significant, and in fact, the entire page would crash every time I tried to load it up after about 15 seconds (using Chrome.)  I eventually had to re-load the page several times, using that 15 second window each time to delete animations before the page would crash. So in summary, is there any effort being made to improve performance of Roll20 as a whole? Thanks, -Adam This would be an excellent question to submit before the upcoming Roundtable , although I think the questionnaire may have already closed (it's worth a try).
Hi. I'm having an issue where every time I load in or refresh my game, the players have the advanced fog of war revealed for their entire light emitting distance ignoring dynamic lighting layer. Its like the fog gets revealed first before dynamic lighting loads in. Seems like just a timing issue to me. Thanks so much for all your hard work on the fixes!!
Moving Report here: Nick &nbsp;said: Hi, I searched for an answer but didn't see anything pertaining to this specific issue. Basically, if I have Dynamic Lighting &amp; Global Illumination turned on at the same time as AFoW areas get revealed that should not be. It seems like the only areas that stay hidden by AFoW are the areas occluded from the token's vision due to Dynamic Lighting. However, normal Fog of War keeps the areas hidden along with the Dynamic Lighting walls. Pics for clarity: Only using AFoW: Dynamic Lighting (Global Illumination ON) + AFoW: Notice that only areas blocked by Dynamic Lighting walls are hidden by AFoW Normal Fog of War + Dynamic Lighting: This is how I would expect AFoW to look as well I'll just use the normal FoW since it works, but is there some reason why the AFoW doesn't work the same way as normal FoW when combined with Dynamic Lighting/Global Illumination? Thanks! Nick &nbsp;said: This does persist as a player in the &nbsp;Hoard of the Dragon Queen &nbsp;campaign. Steps 1-3 did not resolve the issue. Here is the info for Step 4: Web Browser : Chrome &amp; Firefox Browser Version:&nbsp; Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75, Firefox Version 65.0.2 Operating System : Windows Home 10, Version 1809 Javascript is enabled Anti-virus software is disabled No browser add-ons or extensions enabled Chrome Log: app.roll20.net/:12 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net&nbsp; <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> &nbsp;https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com&nbsp; <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-35EFztEtCTrQ0om0B5wi//xLWH1/Ljgb952gic+CMSM='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net&nbsp; <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> &nbsp;https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com&nbsp; <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-W4z4mOiwkRlHZN9ZhB3StyLZj6HgkMDMbkFJOavx/+M='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. jquery.migrate.js:20 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active app.roll20.net/:4871 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net&nbsp; <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> &nbsp;https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com&nbsp; <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-jiNqyQH+c3UoGw+3KCsfwX/PqHHvH553XKN4/ZYKy38='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.js?1552667471:541 70 app.js?1552667471:543 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1552667471:543 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1552667471:543 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1552667471:545 Custom Sheet Translation app.js?1552667471:536 select app.js?1552667471:536 Switch mode to select app.js?1552667471:556 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1552667471:556 Using random entropy app.js?1552667471:559 Compiling sheet... app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: simple app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: atk app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: dmg app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: atkdmg app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: desc app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: spell app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: traits app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: npc app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: npcatk app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: npcdmg app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: npcaction app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: mancerroll app.js?1552667471:559 Found rolltemplate: mancerhproll app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: topbar app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: leveler-topbar app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: row app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: utilityrow app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: choose app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: custom-proficiency app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: custom-trait app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: spell-holder app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: spell-item app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: asi-row app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: hpbylevel app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-welcome app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-race app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-class app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-abilities app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-background app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-equipment app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-spells app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-feat app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-bio app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-summary app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: final app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-welcome app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-levels app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-choices app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-asi app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-spells app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-summary app.js?1552667471:559 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-spellchoice app.js?1552667471:559 Found webworker script app.js?1552667471:559 Finding sheet rolls... app.js?1552667471:559 Including compendium template css. app.js?1552667471:562 window resize app.js?1552667471:543 Final set zoom! app.js?1552667471:542 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1552667471:543 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded 10Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1552667471:554 MESSAGE RECEIVED app.js?1552667471:554 MessageEvent {isTrusted: true, data: {…}, origin: " <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> ", lastEventId: "", source: Window, …} sheetsandboxworker.js?1552958731169:682 Starting up WEB WORKER app.js?1552667471:550 Final page load. app.js?1552667471:562 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1552667471:549 Auth'ed. app.js?1552667471:549 Go post auth! app.js?1552667471:549 initial setup app.js?1552667471:562 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1552667471:547 T.i {attributes: {…}, _escapedAttributes: {…}, cid: "c0", changed: {…}, _silent: {…}, …} app.js?1552667471:562 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1552667471:554 refershing page listings! app.js?1552667471:549 Got players value... app.js?1552667471:549 joining game... app.js?1552667471:547 Player -LSvdfFiySXHfNn3gDs1 is offline... app.js?1552667471:228 THREE.WebGLRenderer 69 app.js?1552667471:547 Global Volume: 15=0.0225 24app.js?1552667471:546 Full load page! app.js?1552667471:549 We have 24 pages app.js?1552667471:547 Player -LSvh-NLxT8YOt6O7Jwb is offline... app.js?1552667471:547 Player -LSzW_L0gJrpc6ZU6oSC is offline... app.js?1552667471:547 Player -LTF9Siy3nXabnRqhsSS is offline... app.js?1552667471:547 Player -LTtyMkFDx8nG9rUXKvE is offline... app.js?1552667471:549 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1552667471:541 Firebase Online app.js?1552667471:559 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1552667471:559 Search took 14ms app.js?1552667471:550 Scan for new plays! app.js?1552667471:549 handle page changes app.js?1552667471:549 false app.js?1552667471:545 140 thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/69176731/HbYGcdwhkl7kmpQwaPFwQQ/thumb.?1544944827" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/69176731/HbYGcdwhkl7kmpQwaPFwQQ/thumb.?1544944827</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 app.js?1552667471:549 init active page! app.js?1552667471:546 activate page! app.js?1552667471:546 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68828845/TBUCsC2VIWO09E-FxkBo9g/thumb.?1544502181" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68828845/TBUCsC2VIWO09E-FxkBo9g/thumb.?1544502181</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 thumb.psd:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68749633/VdHVY3pjozDR7rS86PIHBw/thumb.psd?1544400543" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68749633/VdHVY3pjozDR7rS86PIHBw/thumb.psd?1544400543</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68478174/ViVk-b_1EncQ8l8XR8zkvA/thumb.?1544072897" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68478174/ViVk-b_1EncQ8l8XR8zkvA/thumb.?1544072897</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68477122/ZpkFKi07s900jKS_l54oUg/thumb.?1544071451" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68477122/ZpkFKi07s900jKS_l54oUg/thumb.?1544071451</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68477073/3GMi2-vT4HujGHGHSVw_Tg/thumb.?1544071372" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68477073/3GMi2-vT4HujGHGHSVw_Tg/thumb.?1544071372</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68477037/ewmL8BeO1jpRDAbx-yaRbA/thumb.?1544071321" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68477037/ewmL8BeO1jpRDAbx-yaRbA/thumb.?1544071321</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68199742/JSE6tTiqGVxjY2WkQPb1PQ/thumb.?1543722804" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68199742/JSE6tTiqGVxjY2WkQPb1PQ/thumb.?1543722804</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 domManip @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6129 append @ jquery-1.9.1.js:5949 callback @ app.js?1552667471:568 a @ base.js?1552405573:20 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 s @ base.js?1552405573:20 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:20 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:648 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:270 t.fn.infinitescroll @ base.js?1552405573:20 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 thumb.:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68197556/yhwyOjEJrxcDRWL_W3vOMg/thumb.?1543720627" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/68197556/yhwyOjEJrxcDRWL_W3vOMg/thumb.?1543720627</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 domManip @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6129 append @ jquery-1.9.1.js:5949 callback @ app.js?1552667471:568 a @ base.js?1552405573:20 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 s @ base.js?1552405573:20 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:20 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:648 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:270 t.fn.infinitescroll @ base.js?1552405573:20 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:568 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 done @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8074 callback @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8598 XMLHttpRequest.send (async) send @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8526 ajax @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7978 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:7614 d20.library.buildRecentUploads @ app.js?1552667471:568 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:547 (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) C.delay @ base.js?1552405573:6 C.defer @ base.js?1552405573:6 initialize @ app.js?1552667471:547 t.Model @ base.js?1552405573:7 T.i @ base.js?1552405573:8 _prepareModel @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 reset @ base.js?1552405573:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 app.js?1552667471:545 Do refresh link cache! app.js?1552667471:562 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1552667471:559 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1552667471:559 Search took 137ms app.js?1552667471:546 Graphics: 197 app.js?1552667471:546 Paths: 0 app.js?1552667471:554 refershing page listings! app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392788/rCPG35HHlOF0gUfmHvz39Q/thumb.jpg?1506380249&amp;15093902245" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392788/rCPG35HHlOF0gUfmHvz39Q/thumb.jpg?1506380249&amp;15093902245</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392788/rCPG35HHlOF0gUfmHvz39Q/original.jpg?1506380249&amp;15093902245" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392788/rCPG35HHlOF0gUfmHvz39Q/original.jpg?1506380249&amp;15093902245</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/thumb.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/thumb.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/original.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/original.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/thumb.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/thumb.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/original.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/original.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/thumb.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/thumb.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/original.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/original.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/thumb.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/thumb.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/max.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/max.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/thumb.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/thumb.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/med.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/med.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/thumb.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/thumb.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/med.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/med.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/thumb.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/thumb.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/med.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/med.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/thumb.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/thumb.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/med.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/med.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525</a> mini.png:1 GET&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/395693/aAhoPQsjDT9QIT5qNyWlrg/mini.png?1509393872" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/395693/aAhoPQsjDT9QIT5qNyWlrg/mini.png?1509393872</a> &nbsp;403 (Forbidden) Image (async) (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6063 access @ jquery-1.9.1.js:852 html @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6038 d20.journal.refreshJournalList @ app.js?1552667471:559 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:559 setTimeout (async) i @ app.js?1552667471:559 d20.journal.refreshJournalList @ app.js?1552667471:559 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:552 trigger @ base.js?1552405573:7 _onModelEvent @ base.js?1552405573:7 trigger @ base.js?1552405573:7 add @ base.js?1552405573:7 _add @ app.js?1552667471:81 child_added @ app.js?1552667471:81 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:203 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 app.js?1552667471:546 Reorder by ZORDER 101app.js?1552667471:542 new caster! 2app.js?1552667471:542 new lamp 6app.js?1552667471:546 setting src 256[.WebGL-000001FB177B7CB0]RENDER WARNING: Render count or primcount is 0. app.js?1552667471:542 new lamp 3app.js?1552667471:546 setting src app.js?1552667471:543 Final set zoom! app.js?1552667471:543 (2) [747, 612.5] app.js?1552667471:542 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1552667471:546 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1552667471:543 Debounced init page! app.js?1552667471:549 init active page! app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/original.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/original.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/max.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392792/H9zhtXfT3xPlbMB_rx-dUQ/max.png?1507054770&amp;15093902285</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/original.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/original.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/med.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392795/OrS-gZHtMI0IBQXOq8Pm-g/med.png?1507054859&amp;15093902325</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/original.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/original.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/med.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392798/zRGp3C53vtkeqan3Ka9qpg/med.png?1507054908&amp;15093902355</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/max.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/max.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/med.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392801/sPCJ_SVsDFMRC6UjRKLkfQ/med.png?1507054985&amp;15093902395</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/med.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/med.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/thumb.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392804/8hCh9AOZeq55ScKZ9kDnlg/thumb.png?14949680665&amp;15093902425</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/med.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/med.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/thumb.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392805/3MVm42sTzBYZVU6uzE98PQ/thumb.png?14949681355&amp;15093902455</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/med.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/med.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/thumb.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392808/ycx2BBDiuNWS4h5r1K--Bw/thumb.png?14984875665&amp;15093902485</a> app.js?1552667471:546 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/med.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/med.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/thumb.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/392811/n9uQF29epUuBuTHgtpuvdw/thumb.png?14949681805&amp;15093902525</a> 70app.js?1552667471:542 new lamp app.js?1552667471:554 refershing page listings! 8app.js?1552667471:546 setting src app.js?1552667471:546 Reorder by ZORDER jquery.migrate.js:39 JQMIGRATE: $(html) HTML strings must start with '&lt;' character migrateWarn @ jquery.migrate.js:39 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:199 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.token_editor.do_showRadialMenu @ app.js?1552667471:555 r @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:554 dispatch @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3074 elemData.handle @ jquery-1.9.1.js:2750 trigger @ jquery-1.9.1.js:2986 jQuery.event.trigger @ jquery.migrate.js:468 (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3677 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:648 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:270 trigger @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3676 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:543 i @ app.js?1552667471:537 setActiveObject @ app.js?1552667471:538 __onMouseDown @ app.js?1552667471:538 A @ app.js?1552667471:544 jquery.migrate.js:41 console.trace migrateWarn @ jquery.migrate.js:41 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:199 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.token_editor.do_showRadialMenu @ app.js?1552667471:555 r @ base.js?1552405573:6 setTimeout (async) (anonymous) @ base.js?1552405573:6 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:554 dispatch @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3074 elemData.handle @ jquery-1.9.1.js:2750 trigger @ jquery-1.9.1.js:2986 jQuery.event.trigger @ jquery.migrate.js:468 (anonymous) @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3677 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:648 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:270 trigger @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3676 (anonymous) @ app.js?1552667471:543 i @ app.js?1552667471:537 setActiveObject @ app.js?1552667471:538 __onMouseDown @ app.js?1552667471:538 A @ app.js?1552667471:544 app.roll20.net/:1 WebGL: too many errors, no more errors will be reported to the console for this context. 2app.js?1552667471:542 new lamp

Edited 1553012188
Chris B. said: Hi. I'm having an issue where every time I load in or refresh my game, the players have the advanced fog of war revealed for their entire light emitting distance ignoring dynamic lighting layer. Its like the fog gets revealed first before dynamic lighting loads in. Seems like just a timing issue to me. Thanks so much for all your hard work on the fixes!! Here are a few pics of the problem occurring. I can reproduce it almost every time I reset the fog and reload. There has been one time&nbsp;it did not happen and everything loaded in very fast that time. I can confirm that this is also what my players see which really spoils and map secrets. Reset fog: reload: ctrl+L on characters with different view distances based on light emitted: and: dynamic lighting: I have a temporary workaround for this: &nbsp;If I uncheck the players "has sight" feature for all the characters before I reload, the problem doesn't occur and then during my session after I connect, I can tick the box&nbsp;again to let my players see things. Seems to work for now but it would be awesome if I didn't have to do this every time. Thanks so much for all of your hard work on Roll20. I would not be able to play D&amp;D without it so I really appreciate the platform and the developers that let me enjoy this wonderful game! Cheers!
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307519/light-sources-have-stopped-working-since-today" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307519/light-sources-have-stopped-working-since-today</a> I'm having the same exact issue as this guy. It had occurred today.
VolkRaider I. said: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307519/light-sources-have-stopped-working-since-today" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307519/light-sources-have-stopped-working-since-today</a> I'm having the same exact issue as this guy. It had occurred today. When I turn off AFoW the light sources work as intended, but as soon as I turn AFoW back on it immediately stops working again.&nbsp; Hopefully there is a fix for this as I just introduced my players to AFoW and they love it.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Probably a result of the latest patch, although I have not had a chance to test it myself.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307159/release-notes-for-march-19-2019" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307159/release-notes-for-march-19-2019</a> Advanced Fog of War Reveal calculation has been updated to limit player vision correctly.
Brian C. said: Probably a result of the latest patch, although I have not had a chance to test it myself.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307159/release-notes-for-march-19-2019" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7307159/release-notes-for-march-19-2019</a> Advanced Fog of War Reveal calculation has been updated to limit player vision correctly. So is this a bug, or is it meant to work this way and I am missing something?
Hi! Any ETA on fixing auras when the grid is not on. This has nothing to do with lighting, even without any fancy lighting option, the auras just don't work, they show a small area no matter the size you choose. This used to work fine and we used auras all the time for all kinds of reasons. Please don't activate features until you're sure there are no obvious regressions like that, or don't take so long in fixing them. I keep looking at the list of bugs and it is not shrinking very fast. We could have waited a few months for these fancy new features if that's what it'd have taken to make sure the backwards compatibility was not completely broken. Anyway, I love Roll20, you're doing great work. Please look into these auras, I can't be that hard to fix.

Edited 1553060191
Dylan B. said: When I turn off AFoW the light sources work as intended, but as soon as I turn AFoW back on it immediately stops working again.&nbsp; Hopefully there is a fix for this as I just introduced my players to AFoW and they love it. Same here. They are working separately, but not together. Also, there is another bug that appeared yesterday. To trigger it you need to zoom out to see some AFoW on your screen. Then you need to zoom in at area that is clear from AFoW. This will lead to AFoW shaped mark on your screen. You can get rid of it if you move your camera to nearest fog of war. And it's not just me. My players reported the same issue. Here is video representation. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PN8GF1dA8k&amp;feature=youtu.be" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PN8GF1dA8k&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Edited 1553071462
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Who Turned Off the Lights? To demonstrate further the issues&nbsp; VolkRaider I. &nbsp;and&nbsp; Dylan B. &nbsp;are experiencing, here are some side-by-side views of the player and GM. Left is player, right is GM. The first problem is that a player does not see Dynamic Lighting light sources outside of tokens the player controls. All of my maps have gone dark. In this first image, the top token is generating light, and the bottom token is controlled by the player. The player can only see their token because it generates a 1x1 square of its own light, but it cannot see the light generated by the token above it. The second problem is that light generated by a token is being blocked by AFoW. In the following image, the settings are the same except the player has instead been given control of the token that generates light. However, they cannot see to the full extent of the dynamic lighting lines. The AFoW is covering up portions of their Dynamic Lighting vision. These images are from a product I would be submitting for a client this weekend, but we need the VTT's features to be working to test against.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
A Different Approach When AFoW was based off of Dynamic Lighting (what the token could see) within the AFoW vision range, the system worked as someone familiar with fog of war from decades of game playing understands: what the player can see through the units they control clears the fog of war. With the Time for a New Look update on January 29, AFoW was divorced from DL, giving a performance boost, but breaking functionality. The fog of war is cleared all the way up to the view distance, regardless of whether the player has a token with vision on the area. The fog of war is cleared in a square when the vision is circular, revealing portions of the map the token should not be able to see. DL light sources not controlled by a player no longer provide light for a player. AFoW blocks a portion of what the player should be able to see by their own light. and several other bugs The Time for a New Look update took a system that worked but was potentially slow (DL determines AFoW) and replaced it with a system (AFoW determined before DL) which may never work correctly while keeping the performance improvements. In the new system, to have AFoW render correctly (based on what "fog of war" means in video games) the AFoW calculations would have to go through many of the same calculations currently implemented in DL instead of the drastically simpler "just reveal what is around the token not blocked by DL lines". Please consider a new approach. Go back to the system that worked and improve upon it. Use what is revealed by a token's vision to clear fog of war.
Brian C. said: A Different Approach When AFoW was based off of Dynamic Lighting (what the token could see) within the AFoW vision range, the system worked as someone familiar with fog of war from decades of game playing understands: what the player can see through the units they control clears the fog of war. With the Time for a New Look update on January 29, AFoW was divorced from DL, giving a performance boost, but breaking functionality. The fog of war is cleared all the way up to the view distance, regardless of whether the player has a token with vision on the area. The fog of war is cleared in a square when the vision is circular, revealing portions of the map the token should not be able to see. DL light sources not controlled by a player no longer provide light for a player. AFoW blocks a portion of what the player should be able to see by their own light. and several other bugs The Time for a New Look update took a system that worked but was potentially slow (DL determines AFoW) and replaced it with a system (AFoW determined before DL) which may never work correctly while keeping the performance improvements. In the new system, to have AFoW render correctly (based on what "fog of war" means in video games) the AFoW calculations would have to go through many of the same calculations currently implemented in DL instead of the drastically simpler "just reveal what is around the token not blocked by DL lines". Please consider a new approach. Go back to the system that worked and improve upon it. Use what is revealed by a token's vision to clear fog of war. I have to say, I personally strongly agree with this post. At this point I've realized even if the lag issues which seem to be mostly unique to me and my friends are fixed, I don't think I'd enjoy the way AFOW currently works.&nbsp;

Edited 1553119862
Have you any update on the issue with the health bars being so large and taking up so much space? It an issue I understand you're already aware of:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7211568/is-this-a-bug-or-normal/?pageforid=7211568#post-7211568" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7211568/is-this-a-bug-or-normal/?pageforid=7211568#post-7211568</a> I would REALLY like it if this was resolved because it's a real pain in the bum, especially when players are forced to use a smaller map scale (0.5). - Alternatively, is a poor stop-gap at least, is there any simple ways to HIDE the health bars from the GM view too? P.S. - Sorry, just to add. Keep up the good work! Love all the work you do!
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, godthedj, Good question! Since you're a Pro user, you have access to the Dev server, where we're currently testing out the token bar changes, including spacing them out less, and providing an option for over/under charged bar values.&nbsp; We're looking to roll those out soon, but want to make sure the changes we make do a good job of meeting users' needs.&nbsp; You can read more about the token bars on the server here , and you can access the Dev server here &nbsp;if you want to check them out and give feedback in the Pro forum thread. godthedj said: Have you any update on the issue with the health bars being so large and taking up so much space? It an issue I understand you're already aware of:&nbsp;
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, everyone! Thanks for your patience-- I was traveling last week, and am catching up! Yesterday's release included the following fixes: March 19: Page Settings &nbsp;and Page Settings Default user interface has been updated to be more clear, and Pixel measurements have been added in addition to the way things were originally measured. Ruler measurement calculation corrected for Pages with grid width settings other than 1. Advanced Fog of War Reveal calculation has been updated to limit player vision correctly. Dim light no longer allows players to see through Fog of War while Dynamic Lighting is on. The Known Issues list at the top of this thread has been updated to reflect these changes.

Edited 1553122679
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Also, having caught up on the thread-- thanks for the reports of the lights not working! That's pretty serious, and probably not what we want to have happen. We will get to work on recreating this issue and getting it fixed ASAP. Edit to add: We can definitely recreate this and will make it the highest priority to fix.
Does your post mean that the token bar issues are a change and not a bug that needed fixing? Stephanie B. said: Hi, godthedj, Good question! Since you're a Pro user, you have access to the Dev server, where we're currently testing out the token bar changes, including spacing them out less, and providing an option for over/under charged bar values.&nbsp; We're looking to roll those out soon, but want to make sure the changes we make do a good job of meeting users' needs.&nbsp; You can read more about the token bars on the server here , and you can access the Dev server here &nbsp;if you want to check them out and give feedback in the Pro forum thread. godthedj said: Have you any update on the issue with the health bars being so large and taking up so much space? It an issue I understand you're already aware of:&nbsp;
Stephanie B. said: Since you're a Pro user, you have access to the Dev server, where we're currently testing out the token bar changes, including spacing them out less, and providing an option for over/under charged bar values.&nbsp; We're looking to roll those out soon, but want to make sure the changes we make do a good job of meeting users' needs.&nbsp; You can read more about the token bars on the server here , and you can access the Dev server here &nbsp;if you want to check them out and give feedback in the Pro forum thread. I'm curious as to why the dev server tokens have been widened to accommodate numbers. This only takes up more space instead of less. Also, the bars now overlap the token, which is arguably less of an annoyance than the bars taking up an entire unit space. Couldn't they be made thinner? Then use a tooltip or other method to display number if you really need to display them, maybe placing them to the side? I don't think the numbers are necessary TBH. The only ones who actually need numbers already have access to them.

Edited 1553159312
I have a game in which I have torches on the walls that emit light through a rock token placed in the dynamic lighting layer. This has been working perfectly fine for about 3 weeks now, but it seems to have just recently stopped working. No matter what I do, players are unable to see the light coming from said tokens. I've placed them in every layer, checked and unchecked both boxes (has sight/all players see light), and changed to value multiple times, all to no avail. The only thing that allows the players to see the light is when I switch "Controlled By" from "Select Some Options" to "All Players". This, however, also reveals the entire map wherever a light token is set, even through walls. So, that's pretty much worthless. Also, I cannot see the tokens light the map either, it's just the normal darkened screen from dynamic lighting. I can only see the tokens light the map when I, once again, set "Controlled By" to "All Players" or "Xander" (myself). My OS is Windows 10, my game name is One Shot and I believe my Game ID to be the following:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/4279560/one-shot" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/4279560/one-shot</a>
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hey @Xander, this broke in the March 19 update. Try turning AFoW off as a temporary solution.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The initial token bar changes fixed a few bugs, but in ways that took away functionality that users had come to expect, like the ability to "overcharge" your token bar-- that was actually due to a bug that was fixed.&nbsp; Thanks to user feedback, we redesigned the token bars and have them on the Dev server for feedback. They won't go back to exactly how they were before, but we hope they will meet users' needs. The token bars being spaced out and re-ordered was not intentional, and fixing that is part of the changes being tested on Dev right now. Chris S. said: Does your post mean that the token bar issues are a change and not a bug that needed fixing?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I was working on that add-on and happened to drop a light-generating token in a portion of a map where the DL lines blocked the light sources on the map. When I moved the token, I was surprised to see faint movement like you would see as a light-generating token moved past corners of walls, but the token was casting darkness! It is hard to see in a still image, so first an image with AFoW turned off so you know what to look for. In the next image, AFoW has been turned back on. The shadows behind the DL squares will be lighter &nbsp;than the area touched by the token's lighting. The easiest spot to see is left of the square on the left.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, Ben. The numbers can be turned off by the GM when setting up the token. They are there because a number of users complained that the overcharge/undercharge function in token bars had been removed with the update, and that was functionality we wanted to restore. The bars overlapping the token is explained in the Pro forum thread about these changes; we're working on a possible solution, and know that forcing a bar to overlap the token isn't ideal. Ben L. said: I'm curious as to why the dev server tokens have been widened to accommodate numbers. This only takes up more space instead of less. Also, the bars now overlap the token, which is arguably less of an annoyance than the bars taking up an entire unit space. Couldn't they be made thinner? Then use a tooltip or other method to display number if you really need to display them, maybe placing them to the side? I don't think the numbers are necessary TBH. The only ones who actually need numbers already have access to them.