Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Animations and AFoW Offical Feedback Thread

Edited 1555012134
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
охотник  said: keithcurtis  said: охотник  said: Are the token bars really so screwed? <snip description> I was being sarcastic because it's literally been months Oh, sorry. I read that as a request for info. :D
Hello everyone! Due to the size of this thread I have taken the liberty of splitting it up into two more focused threads (3 here in the near future). You can find discussion and reporting instructions to Advanced Fog of War here: Advanced Fog of War Feedback Thread 2.0 And you can find the same for Animations here: Animation Feedback Thread 2.0 We plan to have a 3rd thread for token bars in the near future, but for now that discussion will be merged with the AFoW thread. With this move I understand there may be some issues that were not added by the time of this switch. If you find that an issue did not make the transition over please feel free to re-post it in the associated thread. To that end, I will be doing some additional organizational work between these two threads to make things easier to navigate for everyone. Additionally, we are gathering some birds-eye view of reports in this thread to inform priority going into the next round of fixes. Lastly, thank you everyone for your patience, and our sincerest apologies for the on-going issues. We are working hard to get everything running better than before. As this thread will be continuing in the two new threads I will be closing this one.