Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

Edited 1590301169
Fraka said:  Is there a way I can add the Chief Mate and Magic Officer roles to the sheet myself? Fraka,  I think I found a way to cludge together something like a button for rolls for those roles.   You have to do some work on the back page of the sheet, and add 2 Attributes:  chief_mate_bonus , and  magic_officer_bonus.  {as shown below} Then, in the Abilities column, add two new ones, you can name them whatever, (this will show up on your buttons) in the one for chief mate put:   @{Roadrunner|chief_mate_bonus} replacing Roadrunner with whatever the ship name is.    do something similar for Magic Officer. Now, put the following code in your chief_mate_bonus box  (I recommend using a text editor to Replace All  to change Roadrunner to your ship's name, and change Bleoran to one of your chief mate's names, and Bug to the other, if applicable).  This is formatted for two different possible chief mates.  If one, (or more) of them uses Acrobatics instead of Athletics, make sure to replace all appropriate references:  /w "Roadrunner"&{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{characterid=@{character_id}}}{{title=CHIEF MATES}} {{buttons0=[Bleoran](!/
@{Roadrunner|whisper_state}&{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{Roadrunner|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Roadrunner|character_id}}} {{title={chief mate}}} {{r1=[[1d20+@{Bleoran|athletics_ranks}[RNK]+[[({0,@{Bleoran|athletics_ranks}}>1) * @{Bleoran|athletics_class_skill}]][CS]+@{Bleoran|athletics_ability}[ABI]@{Bleoran|athletics_misc}@{Roadrunner|power_core_status}@{Roadrunner|computer_query}]]}} {{r1name=Bleoran}}) |[Bug](!/
@{Roadrunner|whisper_state}&{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{Roadrunner|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Roadrunner|character_id}}} {{title=^{chief mate}}} {{r1=[[1d20+@{Bug|athletics_ranks}[RNK]+[[({0,@{Bug|athletics_ranks}}>1) * @{Bug|athletics_class_skill}]][CS]+@{Bug|athletics_ability}[ABI]@{Bug|athletics_misc}@{Roadrunner|power_core_status}@{Roadrunner|computer_query}]]}} {{r1name=Bug}})}} And, here is the code for magic officer.  Make similar name replacements as per chief mate.  This one is formatted with a shorter code block for if you only have one person in the role.   @{Roadrunner|whisper_state}&{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{characterid=@{character_id}}} {{title=^{magic-officer}}} {{r1=[[1d20+@{PenYI|mysticism_ranks}[RNK]+[[({0,@{PenYI|mysticism_ranks}}>1) * @{PenYI|mysticism_class_skill}]][CS]+@{PenYI|mysticism_ability}[ABI]@{PenYI|mysticism_misc}@{Roadrunner|power_core_status}@{Roadrunner|computer_query}]]}} {{r1name=PenYI}} On your abilities, once you save them, if you check the Token action box, a button will show up at the top of the screen when the ship token is selected. [see above for checkboxes, and below for buttons] If you check the Macro bar box, a button will show up at the bottom of the screen if they have the macro bar enabled.  In either case, just click the button, and it will bring up a whispered selection if there is more than one character name in the box.   Here is what my output looked like: I have only done minimal testing on this, so I have not error or glitch proofed it (i.e. red text on the role names in chat}  If someone wants to refine and repost, that would be great.  I will also happily edit this post with improvements.   Edited: for grammar
Mark (GM) said: Lauren said: Not sure if this is just me but I can't get the Repeating Conditions feature to work. Like at all. I create my poison and pick the track but when I adjust the level of effect it doesn't do anything. I can't see a place to manually add mods to this feature. Am I doing something completely wrong? I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks yall!  I have no issue creating them. Depending on the track other conditions may trigger or are atleast supposed to. Which browser are you using? Hi Mark, I'm using a chrome browser and don't have any other issues. An example is that I create a track for a poison with the Dexterity track. At the first state on the track there's supposed to be a -2 to reflect saves, some other stuff, and they gain the flat footed condition. I could see that some of the more fiddly things have to be added manually (although I hope not) but at least turn on the flat footed condition. I've tried it with multiple tracks and haven't seen it do anything. 
@Lauren ah I see what your saying. I tested again and I see the problem. You are correct that should be function and as you progress the condition should tick off automatically. I noticed that they are not. This looks like a bug, I remember they worked at one time but are not currently.   As a work around probably the best thing to do is to simply use the track as is but use Chatsetattr script to trigger the condition on the sheet. 
Anyone have good solutions for tracking solarian attunement type and levels?
Snoof said: Anyone have good solutions for tracking solarian attunement type and levels? Not with out the api.  You could use a custom attributes on the sheet and link it to t he token. With the api its possible to write a macro to use chatsetatt and change a custom ability to display current and change current attunement types.
Snoof said: Anyone have good solutions for tracking solarian attunement type and levels? I just added the  Starfinder Community Pack Custom Token Marker Set  and I let my players take care of updating the numbered markers on their turns. 
Where does one find this token set? It's not in the market place. (that I can find)
Will the char set attr api script clobber the ammo script?
Snoof said: Will the char set attr api script clobber the ammo script? No they can work side by side, they sort of do the same thing. Chatsetattr just give you more ability to modify other sheet attributes. I use it to toggle conditions on or off on pc's.  The hard part if figuring out the more complicated use such as repeating sections.
For a non API way to track attunement, you could use the standard token markers thusly:   Use one color, say red, to represent photon, and another color, say purple, to represent graviton.   If your Solarion is not using one of their bubbles/bars, you can assign that one a min and max value, then just manually increase it at the start of their turn.  When it reaches max; you can supernova (or other relevant powers)  This works best if the bars are set to Standard (so you can see the values) instead of compact.     It doesn't work automatically, but it can do the job.  It could be combined with Token mod API to do changes with a button click.  
Deiko said: Where does one find this token set? It's not in the market place. (that I can find) :( I'm kinda scratching my head over this. I'm pretty sure I just grabbed them for free but I can't remember where. It's a nice little set but I only really use the solarian ones. Maybe it was a copyright violation or something. Anyway, it shouldn't be hard to source some symbols to make your own set.
Is there a correct Source to use to get the Theme abilities to show up correctly on the Abilities Menu? I have tried "Theme" and "Ace Pilot" Theme in this case. Everything I try shows up as "Feats" with the abilities menu
There is a Bug in the Starship sheet but unsure how to report it. Rolling Captain is not pulling in CS or other bonuses, only level and ability. Would be good if Starship sheet had ability for buffs (mods) as well Love it otherwise!
I noticed when using the /2 modifier option its giving decimal numbers. Have also seen it for using it for range on spells too.

Edited 1592236997
Brian, you need to use the Floor function, to round the number down  (or ceil to round up.)  I believe that would look like this: +floor(@{class_1_level}/2) racial to damage|name:claws Sorry, not in a position I can test it right now to make sure that is right before posting.   Brian V. said: I noticed when using the /2 modifier option its giving decimal numbers. Have also seen it for using it for range on spells too. Edit:  Thanks  for the confirmation Brian.  Glad it helped
That worked. Thank you!
Allrighty, I did a ctrl-f search of this whole thread for the phrase "power armor" and came up empty. So, is power armor supposed to be drag and droppable at this time? If not does anyone have a good way of implementing them?
Tony H. said: Allrighty, I did a ctrl-f search of this whole thread for the phrase "power armor" and came up empty. So, is power armor supposed to be drag and droppable at this time? If not does anyone have a good way of implementing them? The only things that are drag and droppable are from the CRB which I currently do not use, So can't say for sure if it is but one would think so. That being said in case its not, you would add it like normal armor under equipment and use the mod sections to add KAC EAC and strength. 

Edited 1592462365
Mark (GM) said: Tony H. said: Allrighty, I did a ctrl-f search of this whole thread for the phrase "power armor" and came up empty. So, is power armor supposed to be drag and droppable at this time? If not does anyone have a good way of implementing them? The only things that are drag and droppable are from the CRB which I currently do not use, So can't say for sure if it is but one would think so. That being said in case its not, you would add it like normal armor under equipment and use the mod sections to add KAC EAC and strength.  I have both the CRB and AA1 available in roll20, and both have drag and drop things in them.  I searched for Power armor and did not find any entries for Power Armor as equipment, only as Rules.  So if you search the compendium for the name of the armor (i.e. Cargo Lifter) you should find those rules which spell out the bonuses and penalties.  Like Mark said, you can use the Mod section to make the stats show up on the character sheet.  I would start with an armor that is close, and then modify it to be exact.  Just remember that most of them have short durations so the PCs probably won't be in them very long.  Also, be sure to deactivate heavy armor, as it can't be worn when in Power Armor.  If you have light armor, it should pull only the highest bonus for the two.   Edit: also, the strength can be simulated by just putting in a modifier to make the character's strength score = whatever the armor mandates.
I having some trouble in my adventure. Some of the char sheets are adding some untype value to the attack roll and i don't know how to take it away. Here are some picks of what is happening: The Problem is that +5 and +6 untyped value on the attacks rolls. Any help will be great.
Wesley L. said: I having some trouble in my adventure. Some of the char sheets are adding some untype value to the attack roll and i don't know how to take it away. Here are some picks of what is happening: The Problem is that +5 and +6 untyped value on the attacks rolls. Any help will be great. Do you have any buffs configured on your sheet to target damage? Do you have any equipment setup that provides a bonus to damange?
Mark (GM) said: Wesley L. said: I having some trouble in my adventure. Some of the char sheets are adding some untype value to the attack roll and i don't know how to take it away. Here are some picks of what is happening: The Problem is that +5 and +6 untyped value on the attacks rolls. Any help will be great. Do you have any buffs configured on your sheet to target damage? Do you have any equipment setup that provides a bonus to damange? After you said that, i checked the weapons on the equipment section and the weapons had a mod of weapon damage there. I tried to delete it, but it was always back. So a delete the weapon on equipment and re-registered the weapong and now its is doing the right thing. Thank You!
So, it's been quite a long time, but will that missing horizontal graphic element ever be restored? For those who don't know what I mean look above my post, you'll see a picture of a laser rifle roll and in that roll the "Level 1" part is missing an element that should be behind so the text isn't half hard to read. There was an element there, this issue was reported and a fix was promised and then... nothing? What's going on?
We can only assume (since there has been no response from Roll20) that nobody has been working on the Starfinder line for the past... 2-3 months? There are a few issues with the character sheet and NPC sheets that haven't been fixed and the Charactermancer has yet to be delivered.

Edited 1593281994
Lessy said: So, it's been quite a long time, but will that missing horizontal graphic element ever be restored? For those who don't know what I mean look above my post, you'll see a picture of a laser rifle roll and in that roll the "Level 1" part is missing an element that should be behind so the text isn't half hard to read. There was an element there, this issue was reported and a fix was promised and then... nothing? What's going on? I also brought up the lack of support recently, and it seems we're not the only ones who are wondering about the state of development on this sheet. To that end, I just posted a new topic asking about that exact thing, so hopefully we'll learn something soon. If you would like to +1 the post it may help us get a response. That said, I would like to thank everyone in this topic who has been providing answers and workarounds for the sheet while we wait for official support.
Deiko said: Where does one find this token set? It's not in the market place. (that I can find) It's been a while but I ran across those icons again. They're an official community use package from paizo:&nbsp; <a href="https://paizo.com/products/btpy9xhm" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/products/btpy9xhm</a>
I've been looking through this thread for some kind of help, but the issue I'm having was just kinda brushed off as a temporary glitch, but I still have the issue.&nbsp; My tabs are not loading, such as where you switch between menus (and even the large Starfinder logo is missing). What do I do?
Evan S. said: I've been looking through this thread for some kind of help, but the issue I'm having was just kinda brushed off as a temporary glitch, but I still have the issue.&nbsp; My tabs are not loading, such as where you switch between menus (and even the large Starfinder logo is missing). What do I do? I am having the same issue. When I load a character sheet, I don't see any of the tabs. They're still *there*, and if I blindly click around, I can access them, but I cannot make them visible.
Aaron E. said: Evan S. said: I've been looking through this thread for some kind of help, but the issue I'm having was just kinda brushed off as a temporary glitch, but I still have the issue.&nbsp; My tabs are not loading, such as where you switch between menus (and even the large Starfinder logo is missing). What do I do? I am having the same issue. When I load a character sheet, I don't see any of the tabs. They're still *there*, and if I blindly click around, I can access them, but I cannot make them visible. Is there any fix?
I have the same tab issue. Tabs are not being displayed, thought they do appear and function if I hover my mouse over the area where they are supposed to be I'm using Chrome.&nbsp; No-hover image: Hover image (imagine a finger pointing to 'class', couldn't get it to show up on this screen cap) This was my first time using the sheet and I thought I was losing my mind - couldn't find the 'class' menu being referred to. Otherwise, sheet works great, and I love the drag and drop from the Core Rulebook!
how do i even get to the character sheet

Edited 1594402114
Get to the character sheet by clicking on the Journal (Newspaper-like icon in the upper right of the screen), clicking the button in the upper right that is labeled '+ Add', then 'Character.' EDIT - But before you will find the character sheet there you need to add it to your game under 'Game Settings.' Game Setting are under the 'Settings' button to the right on your main game page (before you click 'Launch Game'). Pick 'Starfinder by Roll20' in the Character Sheet Template area,&nbsp;
Tabs are back! Thanks, Roll20!
Ah. Those Icons I have. I thought you were refering to a custom set that can be added to the tokens to replace the standards. Thanks though for the follow-up. CptTwinkie said: Deiko said: Where does one find this token set? It's not in the market place. (that I can find) It's been a while but I ran across those icons again. They're an official community use package from paizo:&nbsp; <a href="https://paizo.com/products/btpy9xhm" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/products/btpy9xhm</a>
Creating a mystic player character in a new campaign, not the gm Have been able to add the cantrips, but not my level 1 spells Help would be appreciated
On your class tab, be sure to enter at least a 1 for your level. That should give you the level 1 slots. You'll see a 1 but it's a grey prompt and not anactual value.
You know you can make your own custom sets...right? Deiko said: Ah. Those Icons I have. I thought you were refering to a custom set that can be added to the tokens to replace the standards. Thanks though for the follow-up.
CptTwinkie said: You know you can make your own custom sets...right? Deiko said: Ah. Those Icons I have. I thought you were refering to a custom set that can be added to the tokens to replace the standards. Thanks though for the follow-up. No I wasn't aware. Have you a link to more info?
<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Custom_Token_Markers" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Custom_Token_Markers</a>
Rabulias said: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Custom_Token_Markers" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Custom_Token_Markers</a> Thanks for the convenient link
yes, thanks
I haven't been able to find an answer yet.&nbsp; I am working on some macros for combining all the rolls for a trick attack into one output so that its a one click macro per weapon for the player.&nbsp; So far everything is working the way that I want until I get to the attack roll.&nbsp; &nbsp;I can get everything, but mods to add into the attack roll.&nbsp;&nbsp; For example, when clicking the weapon on the character sheet, in the hover in chat it shows a +7 untyped bonus to the attack roll, which is something that I have added through a couple of mods in the abilities pane. How or what syntax do I need to add to my roll macro to include these bonuses? Thanks in advance.&nbsp;
Sean R. said: I haven't been able to find an answer yet.&nbsp; I am working on some macros for combining all the rolls for a trick attack into one output so that its a one click macro per weapon for the player.&nbsp; So far everything is working the way that I want until I get to the attack roll.&nbsp; &nbsp;I can get everything, but mods to add into the attack roll.&nbsp;&nbsp; For example, when clicking the weapon on the character sheet, in the hover in chat it shows a +7 untyped bonus to the attack roll, which is something that I have added through a couple of mods in the abilities pane. How or what syntax do I need to add to my roll macro to include these bonuses? Thanks in advance.&nbsp; Sean there is great write up by Deiko on page 11&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6684160/official-starfinder-character-sheet-1-dot-0/?pagenum=11" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6684160/official-starfinder-character-sheet-1-dot-0/?pagenum=11</a> &nbsp;it should give you some ideas how to improve yours.
Mark, Thanks for that reply I will look at that to see if there is some streamlining to be done.&nbsp; &nbsp;However, what I see initially does not answer my question.&nbsp; My trick attack rolls for the extra damage and even the damage from the attack I am ok with.&nbsp; What I am trying to do now is perfect the attack roll.&nbsp; I can get the roll with most of the attributes that I am looking for, however if there are any bonuses added via an ability that would not adjust the other values or for instance if I have them untyped, I cannot find the syntax to add that to the roll.&nbsp; &nbsp; The first image is a standard roll by clicking on the weapon.&nbsp; &nbsp;The second is just a line pulled out of the Marco for the attack roll for the same weapon and character.&nbsp; What is the syntax that I need to add to get that untyped bonus to be added in? **Yes I saw the missing + for the ability and already fixed that.&nbsp;&nbsp; Again thanks for the help.&nbsp;
@Sean R. Buffs are tricky to add to rolls in a macro, it depends on how they are placed on the sheet either as mods from the equipment or abilities section or from the buff and condition. Both require you to know which repeating section they come from, and which attribute.&nbsp; We would probably need to know more about how the buffs are configured to understand your issue better.&nbsp; One thing I can suggest if the buff appear on the normal attack roll you can roll that directly from the sheet use the up arrow in the chat and look at the macro to see how its called. Additionally I believe the macro Dieko made calls the weapon repeating section so the buffs should already be applied if they are turned on.
OK I understand that I am chasing a difficult problem here.&nbsp; What is below is the roll command copied from a clicked weapon on the attack tab.&nbsp; All I am trying to understand is what the syntax is that is pulling the 6+5+7 over from the mod section of the ability&nbsp; or what attribute or ability to reference to get them to show as they do below I literally have everything else figured out. What I am missing is the last stumbling block.&nbsp; I just cannot figure out this syntax.&nbsp; The mods specifically are ranged weapon attack, weapon attack, and attack for now I just have them all in one ability as a test, but they could potentially come from multiple abilities in the future.&nbsp; {{r1=[[1d20+2[BAB]+@{Alx|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]+[[6+5+7]][untyped]]]}} I realize that it may seem like I'm recreating the wheel and in some sense I may be, but this is how I learn. Just calling an already established macro while it would accomplish much, does not give me the flexibility to create new macros that do things maybe that aren't exactly rules as written, but fit the game that we are playing.&nbsp; If you can help me figure this out with more information please let me know what it is that you need and I will attempt to provide it for you.&nbsp; Thanks again.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1596619160
Sean R. said: OK I understand that I am chasing a difficult problem here.&nbsp; What is below is the roll command copied from a clicked weapon on the attack tab.&nbsp; All I am trying to understand is what the syntax is that is pulling the 6+5+7 over from the mod section of the ability&nbsp; or what attribute or ability to reference to get them to show as they do below I literally have everything else figured out. What I am missing is the last stumbling block.&nbsp; I just cannot figure out this syntax.&nbsp; The mods specifically are ranged weapon attack, weapon attack, and attack for now I just have them all in one ability as a test, but they could potentially come from multiple abilities in the future.&nbsp; {{r1=[[1d20+2[BAB]+@{Alx|dexterity_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]+[[6+5+7]][untyped]]]}} I realize that it may seem like I'm recreating the wheel and in some sense I may be, but this is how I learn. Just calling an already established macro while it would accomplish much, does not give me the flexibility to create new macros that do things maybe that aren't exactly rules as written, but fit the game that we are playing.&nbsp; If you can help me figure this out with more information please let me know what it is that you need and I will attempt to provide it for you.&nbsp; Thanks again.&nbsp;&nbsp; No problem. If I am understanding correctly the up arrow did provide insight. This is related to how the sheetworker and the javascript is used to pull those bonuses. In this case they are put in the macro but not labeled to specific attribute thus making it harder for us to determine what that should look like in a macro.&nbsp; The best resource I can point you to is this: <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039141874#pc-attributes-0-36" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039141874#pc-attributes-0-36</a> &nbsp;This will give you an idea of all the attributes on the sheet. In your case weather they are mods or buffs, the pull from the repeating sections they belong to, though in the example above this masked because the sheet worker hides that from you.&nbsp; Whenever a buff or mod is on, it modifies the total bonus which for attack the actual attribute is&nbsp; repeating_attack_$X_total. This could be expressed in your macro as @{"name of the character"| repeating_attack_$X_total} (note in javascript the value of x always start with 0, not 1 so depending on which attack is being used you would replace x with the number appropriate to the its position&nbsp;in the repeating attack section on the sheet. Also replace the "name of the character" with the character name with out the qutoes.)&nbsp; Now that doesn't really give you the separation of the values you are looking for. That's because of the way the mod sections works. The mod sections use both numbers and text and the sheet workers filter that out and apply the bonuses to the attack total. In theory you could possibly pull form either the repeating_items mods or repeating_conditions mods sections however since these use both text and numbers this likely to cause issue and probably not the best approach. If I recall correctly in Dieko's example macro since its already pulling a link to attack from the character sheet the work is already done for you, no need to go hunting to find the untyped mods because they should already be active on the roll unless they are listed as buff which I believe you already stated its in the equipment so doesn't apply but should be noted.)&nbsp;

Edited 1596818610
So maybe I missed it but I've been surfing the forums and I cant seem to find macros for PCs token action bar for checks/saves/spells that work with the roll20 starfinder character sheet. If anyone is able to share them I would be greatly appreciative. In general really enjoying the system though!
Putty said: So maybe I missed it but I've been surfing the forums and I cant seem to find macros for PCs token action bar for checks/saves/spells that work with the roll20 starfinder character sheet. If anyone is able to share them I would be greatly appreciative. In general really enjoying the system though! The simplest solution is to make macros that call the menus that are built into the sheet (top-right section of the sheet). Example: %{selected|attacks} will place the selected token's list of attacks in chat - assuming you have the token linked to a character sheet.