Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

I'm putting NPC monsters into the resource section of my game and wondering how one would add the following: The Akata from Dead Suns Adventure Path "Incident at Absalom Station"  (pg. 55) has a melee bite. If it hits it does 1d6+2 P damage and the bitten character must make a fort save DC 10 (disease).  Should I bother with this considering there are two consecutive saves that need to be made else death and then rising as a Void Zombie 2d4 days later. How does one account for all of that? Or should it just be something I keep track of on my own? Being upfront, I'm a novice with the macros. Thank you for sharing yours Colin. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Starmaster, I would recommend putting in the attack's damage and put a note on the attack about the disease. Your players can then track the disease on their sheets using the conditions panel.
Scott, I've been dealing with both the disease and poison tracks on my characters for the last couple of sessions and it's somewhat difficult adding in the penalties in the various poison tracks. No so much on the diseases as they are made up of existing conditions. As a future enhancement request, could you consider adding various tracks into the conditions similar to negative levels. A player could then enter how many steps down on the track they are. Just let the sheet handlers do the math.

Edited 1549232980
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Deiko, If I'm understanding your request correctly, the sheet already has this feature. There is a repeating section in the conditions for tracking diseases and poisons. While checking to make sure this still worked, I discovered that the items are not being styled correctly and that the sheetworker is failing. I'll get that fixed this weekend and pushed to live on Tuesday (along with fixes for several other bugs that have been reported). But, here's the section in question and how it currently looks: Progressing down the tracks will trigger the appropriate conditions as well as any other necessary calculations (like the encumbrance change of the strength track). You'll be able to disable specific conditions from a track (such as from the mystic spell remove condition), and it will stay removed as long as you continue to progress down the track. Hope that helps, and let me know if you were looking for additional or different functionality. - Scott C. EDITED: To reflect that the feature is not working as intended, but is now on my list of bugs to fix. EDIT 2: Here's what the condition items will look like after Tuesday:

Edited 1549253577
Scott,  Similar to how some of the field styles in the disease/poison were truncated, the editable damage field in starships weapons is really small.  It still takes the info correctly, and rolls it all, but you can only see about half of one number, at least in my games.  It is the same for me on multiple games, across two different computers, with different OS and different browsers.  Here is an example: Edit, could not get the image to append.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks Luke I'll take a look and hopefully get a redesign out for this merge day, but it's going to be tight.

Edited 1549305446
Sorry for the delayed response about NPC statblocks!  Didn't see a follow up notification! My understanding is that Paizo writes their stat blocks so that all of the modifiers are provided in the line without having to include ability modifiers.  When I do a roll for an NPC it's adding the save field and the ability score field. Current internet's being dumb about uploading a picture.  Working on getting that in. Here's another check where I jacked up the Con modifier:
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks Matt, That is an error on the sheet that will be fixed this Tuesday.
Thanks to everyone who responded here. This helps so much.  Scott, thank you for your diligence on updating the sheet. 
Possibly dumb question-- But what's up with feats? EG: Weapon specialization? Right now we're using +@{class_1_level} in our attack rolls, but would prefer an option to simply add in feats which then flow through the sheet. Is this the abilities section? Sorry if this has been asked before, my team and I just started using this *today* so I'm fielding questions for them at the moment.

Edited 1550347735
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Chris, Not a dumb question at all. The sheet can be a bit daunting on first use. The good news is that your request for abilities to "flow through the sheet" was actually one of the core design goals of the sheet. The mods fields in the abilities, buffs, and equipment sections are the key to achieving this. You can read more about how to use the mods fields on the wiki . There isn't really a wrong way to use the sheet, but I had envisioned the abilities section as where feats, racial, class, and other abilities would be added. However, weapon specialization has special handling on the sheet. There are two places to control weapon specialization: The Weapons & Proficiencies section And on the weapon itself (there's a similar field on armor equipment items) Simply change the drop down between not proficient, proficient, and specialized. The sheet will handle the math from there including the half specialization of small arms (if the weapon category is small arms) and operative weapons (if "operative" is contained in the special field, case insensitive). You can even change what is a half specialization weapon on the settings page; particularly useful if you are playing in a language other than english and need to use your language's translation of operative instead. Changes made to the Weapon and armor proficiencies tab (the first screen cap) will overwrite the current settings of any weapons/armor of that type that you have, but this is only done when you make a change to the applicable armor/weapon category so you can have non standard proficiency status with a weapon or armor type. I hope that helps, and please feel free to ask any other questions you might have, or give any feedback you have on the sheet. -Scott EDIT: Clarified core design goal, and minor formatting issues
Question: are localisations of the character sheets in general permitted? For example I would love to have an Italian and Spanish version of this sheet. I would be happy to make the translation, but would it be possible to then implement it?
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi LotsOfLore, Yes, the character sheet is fully translatable using the data-i18n html attributes of all the text. These translations are stored as JSONs in the translation folder of the sheet on the Roll20 github repository and can be translated via crowdin. Which translation of the sheet is displayed for you is based on your Roll20 preferred language in your account settings. For more information about this process, see the wiki . If you are interested in volunteering as a translator for Roll20, I'd recommend emailing the dev team at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. -Scott
Scott C. said: Hi LotsOfLore, Yes, the character sheet is fully translatable using the data-i18n html attributes of all the text. These translations are stored as JSONs in the translation folder of the sheet on the Roll20 github repository and can be translated via crowdin. Which translation of the sheet is displayed for you is based on your Roll20 preferred language in your account settings. For more information about this process, see the wiki . If you are interested in volunteering as a translator for Roll20, I'd recommend emailing the dev team at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . -Scott Wow, thanks! I'll look into that.
Scott, I'm trying to add mods to a Solarian weapon crystal instead of the weapon attack in case the crystal is ever not in use. The extra damage is working fine, but I can't get the crit effect to trigger. I've tried crit, crit_damage, crit_effect, critdamage, criteffect, crit1damage, crit1effect +[[1d6]] corrosion to crit_damage|name:Solar_weapon

Edited 1550979731
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately the critical effects are not moddable. Edit: also, grats on the translator badge LotsofLore
well, ... darn thanks for the quick response

Edited 1551227154
LotsOfLore
Translator
Scott C. said: Hi LotsOfLore, Yes, the character sheet is fully translatable using the data-i18n html attributes of all the text. These translations are stored as JSONs in the translation folder of the sheet on the Roll20 github repository and can be translated via crowdin. Which translation of the sheet is displayed for you is based on your Roll20 preferred language in your account settings. For more information about this process, see the wiki . If you are interested in volunteering as a translator for Roll20, I'd recommend emailing the dev team at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . -Scott Hi there, just wanted to thank you again. As a follow-up, I have been made translator in the meantime and since then I've had fun working on the sheet and the site. I just now finished the complete Italian translation of your Starfinder character sheet (much to the joy of my local players)! So Italian players everywhere, enjoy! :D I will move on to more "mainstream" stuff later, like D&amp;D 5e and Pathfinder I guess
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Congratulations LotsOfLore, and thank you for your hard work translating the sheet. Let me know if there are any display errors that I need to adjust the styling for.

Edited 1551278949
LotsOfLore
Translator
Scott C. said: Congratulations LotsOfLore, and thank you for your hard work translating the sheet. Let me know if there are any display errors that I need to adjust the styling for. My pleasure. Regarding adjustments, I was surprised at how well everything fits from the go, actually! If one wanted to be very nitpicky, there are just a few areas where a little tweaking would be needed. Definitely low priority, though: 1) There a string saying "TOT" as in Total on top of the abilities. I'm not sure why that is needed, but maybe it was supposed to be on top of the stats column, to the right? Did it get misplaced somehow? 2) Skills, I have noticed there is a " | " symbol between the word and the numbers. I have always wondered what that is for... 3) The skills are originally listed in alphabetic order. But that's in English alphabetic order... When translated they loose the sorting. Not sure this is something worth messing with the code for, to be honest, but there it is in case there was a quick way of automatically re-sorting for the new letters. 4) Many instances of grey example text are not included in the translatable items on the Crowdin database (or I have not been able to find them). I should probably notify the Crowdin folks for this, though. 5) TIER, the Italian translation is a bit larger and it results in slightly going over the starhip circle. If the box could be pushed just slightly to the left (the name has plenty of space, I think). Definitely a minor thing. 6) GUNNER, I think the word box has lost the allignment with the other ones above, it seems moved a bit to the left. 7) MODS, the grey example text goes over the translated word. If it could be pushed to the right, or below... or I'll just revert the translation its original "MODS", not a big deal. 8) SENSES, this word has no translatable word box in the Crowdin database. Thanks!
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Excellent. Thank you for the feedback Lore. The missing translation items are something I need to take care of. I believe there is a way to keep the alphabetical sorting, but I'll need to look into it. And, finally, yes it looks like the tot got misplaced and the | was an attempt to provide some separation between "skills" and the amounts; it may not be needed.
Hey Scott, I was wondering if there is a way to display the damage in a more compact format. Once adding various modifiers, it gets quite messy. Is there away to avoid this?
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Ah, thanks for pointing that out Nathan. Making that more compact is something that fell through the cracks of my to do list.
Recently my ammo tracking has stopped working properly, now when i use the reload button my api&nbsp;crashes. for reference this is the code i am using: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type}
Jake said: Recently my ammo tracking has stopped working properly, now when i use the reload button my api&nbsp;crashes. for reference this is the code i am using: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} I just checked three of my games and tried my ammo tracking and it was still working.&nbsp; Then I copy/pasted your code into notepad and compared it to mine and they are the exact same thing.&nbsp; &nbsp; What other API plug-ins are you using?&nbsp; Maybe something conflicts?&nbsp; Have you added anything new recently.&nbsp; I'm just shooting in the dark really.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1551401865
Just the one script, strangely enough, it seems to work on new npc's i make but not on my group's characters edit: its only when my PC's try to use the reload button, it causes this error in the API output console. Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:850:27) at later (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:892:31) at Timeout._onTimeout (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:829:19) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5)

Edited 1551403048
Jake,&nbsp; What hardware are you running on?&nbsp; I know I saw a notice on the Forums about Firebase having problems with Roll20.&nbsp; The games I mentioned earlier, I was using existing characters, in a Chrome browser, on a Windows 10 system.&nbsp;&nbsp; Edit:&nbsp; As a workaround, you could delete the first line, that creates the reload button, and just use the second line that tracks the ammo, then go into the attack when the characters reload and change the ammo value manually.&nbsp; Doesn't fix the problem, but better than crashing the API every time.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Jake said: Just the one script, strangely enough, it seems to work on new npc's i make but not on my group's characters edit: its only when my PC's try to use the reload button, it causes this error in the API output console. Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:850:27) at later (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:892:31) at Timeout._onTimeout (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:829:19) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) The first lines give a clue that triggering it, it seems to be reading a null value in the current field.&nbsp; My guess would be @{ammo) current has no value, i would check your weapon&nbsp; &nbsp;making sure you have numbers both in current and max. Your players may not be filling all the fields out correctly.&nbsp;
Mark (GM) said: Jake said: Just the one script, strangely enough, it seems to work on new npc's i make but not on my group's characters edit: its only when my PC's try to use the reload button, it causes this error in the API output console. Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'current' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:850:27) at later (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:892:31) at Timeout._onTimeout (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:829:19) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) The first lines give a clue that triggering it, it seems to be reading a null value in the current field.&nbsp; My guess would be @{ammo) current has no value, i would check your weapon&nbsp; &nbsp;making sure you have numbers both in current and max. Your players may not be filling all the fields out correctly.&nbsp; Ive&nbsp;tried it using my party's sheets, I created a new attack and filled it all in correctly and when I tried to reload I got this chat response: "Boogeyman" &nbsp;gains NaN ammo and has NaN remaining. Yet when I do this on a brand new NPC it works fine

Edited 1551501997
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Jake said: Recently my ammo tracking has stopped working properly, now when i use the reload button my api&nbsp;crashes. for reference this is the code i am using: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} Hi Jake, I apologize for taking so long to respond personally, but it looks like the community has given some great advice so far. In addition to what they've suggested I've got some troubleshooting tweaks for your button to check some things. Can you try this button code: [Reload?](!&amp;#13;ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;amp;#91;&amp;amp;#91;"&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}"-"&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}"&amp;amp;#93;&amp;amp;#93; @{ammo_type}) This should output the ammo command that is being sent and show the values of the ammo attributes it is calling. I've surrounded the attributes that are in the calculation with quotation marks to make it easier to see where the results are, especially if something is empty or has an odd value. This might help you figure out what's going on, or post the result here and I'll try to take a look. Scott Edit: Additionally, the error that you are getting is saying that the script is trying to set an attribute to NaN (Not a Number), rather than that an attribute is NaN.

Edited 1551508866
Scott C. said: Jake said: Recently my ammo tracking has stopped working properly, now when i use the reload button my api&nbsp;crashes. for reference this is the code i am using: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} Hi Jake, I apologize for taking so long to respond personally, but it looks like the community has given some great advice so far. In addition to what they've suggested I've got some troubleshooting tweaks for your button to check some things. Can you try this button code: [Reload?](!&amp;#13;ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;amp;#91;&amp;amp;#91;"&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}"-"&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}"&amp;amp;#93;&amp;amp;#93; @{ammo_type}) This should output the ammo command that is being sent and show the values of the ammo attributes it is calling. I've surrounded the attributes that are in the calculation with quotation marks to make it easier to see where the results are, especially if something is empty or has an odd value. This might help you figure out what's going on, or post the result here and I'll try to take a look. Scott Edit: Additionally, the error that you are getting is saying that the script is trying to set an attribute to NaN (Not a Number), rather than that an attribute is NaN. Thanks, Scott I entered this: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!&amp;#13;ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;amp;#91;&amp;amp;#91;"&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}"-"&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}"&amp;amp;#93;&amp;amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} and it gave me the response of: ammo -LG7xzEQUKZ3OoFMn3f4 repeating_attack_-lzmuv7isxrje7fvymnd_ammo [[
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hmm, nothing after the inline brackets at all? That's a little weird. Can you pm me an invite to your game?

Edited 1551895964
LotsOfLore
Translator
Hi there, I think I might have spotted a bug. It seems that the attack roll window of the special abilities in the NPC sheet does not use the number typed in the field for the attack bonus. Please see attached screenshot: the test shows that the d20 roll was a natural one, instead of having "9" added, as specified in the attack window ("TIRO PER COLPIRE" in my language). I have tried with different monsters and abilities, using only Chrome as browser, it seems to happen every time. Also, if you select something in the dropdown menu, such as Strength as an added bonus, that gets added. But still not the main bouns entered.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, thanks LotsOfLore. I'll take a look this weekend.
I can second Lots of Lore in saying that NPC attacks have been behaving oddly for me recently.&nbsp; I had set up some monsters to have a little bit of variability by putting low #s in the attack bonus, and then adding the level and stat to the attack, so that I could just change the CR/Level and/or stat, to increase/decrease the challenge of the monster, based on the groups needs.&nbsp; When I initially set it up, it seemed to work fine.&nbsp; In pre-session testing in the last few days, I kept gettting huge attack results, and the mouse over revealed it was adding the numbers I had put in twice.&nbsp; Then I tried to change the static number for the attack to compensate, changing i.e 6 to 4.&nbsp; In the resulting attack readout instead of d20+4, it was d20+6-2.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I discovered then, that unlinking the stat (attack affected by buffs to "STR") negated some of the duplication.&nbsp; I was also able to work around it by deleting the attack that had become corrupted and starting fresh with a new one.&nbsp; Of course, when I tried to get a screen cap just now, I could not duplicate the error precisely. I may have just been messing with it too much.&nbsp; Also, that was on a Firefox browser, which behaves wonky for me sometimes.&nbsp; However, I also have another unexpected behavior:&nbsp; I took the Patrol Security Robot from the AA compendium and duplicated the sheet, then modified it into a different class robot by changing name, CR, stats, AC, etc.&nbsp;&nbsp; For some reason I can't identify, there is a shadow bonus to the creature's AC.&nbsp; The EAC number I have entered is 20, and that is what shows when I click in that box.&nbsp; But the displayed number (and if I call the EAC to a field outside the sheet) is 22.&nbsp; Likewise, the KAC is displayed/calculated 2 points higher than what I had entered.&nbsp;

Edited 1552763479
I have an issue with the calculation of encumbrance. I think it adds 0.9 from my L items and thus it says that I am encumbered while I am not. Perhaps adding 0.9 to the encumbrance (without showing it) would fix this issue.
A light item isn't weightless until you get 10, they are .1 bulk. 8.9 &gt; 8
Every 10 items that have light bulk count as 1 bulk, and fractions don’t count—so 10 items with light bulk have a total of 1 bulk, and 19 such items also have a total of 1 bulk. Items that have negligible bulk count toward your bulk limit only if the GM determines that you are carrying an unreasonable number of them. Add together the numerical bulk values of all items you are wearing and carrying to determine the total amount of bulk you are carrying. So 9 items have no weight until you reach 10 items because fractions do not count.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Michael, this is working as intended and is not adding 0.9 to your bulk. Your point of encumbrance is 8 bulk; below this you are unencumbered, but once you hit this point you are encumbered. Carrying Capacity This is how much bulk your character can carry based on her Strength score. She is encumbered (see page 275) when carrying an amount of bulk equal to or greater than half her Strength score, and overburdened (see page 276) when carrying an amount of bulk equal to or greater than her total Strength score.
Scott C. said: Michael, this is working as intended and is not adding 0.9 to your bulk. Your point of encumbrance is 8 bulk; below this you are unencumbered, but once you hit this point you are encumbered. Carrying Capacity This is how much bulk your character can carry based on her Strength score. She is encumbered (see page 275) when carrying an amount of bulk equal to or greater than half her Strength score, and overburdened (see page 276) when carrying an amount of bulk equal to or greater than her total Strength score. Would help is I had read that a little more clearly. This little bit from the paizo thread helped me up to half your Strength score = without difficulty&nbsp; equal to or greater than half your Strength score = encumbered&nbsp; equal to or greater than your Strength score = overburdened
I have no idea whether or not this has already been reported, but the sheet is entirely nonfunctional on the mobile app. Since I play on tablets, this makes it impossible to use the new sheet.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi folks, I wanted to update you all on the NPC roll calculation issue. I've found the issue, and am working on a fix. I'm hoping to have this ready for the next merge day, but it will depend on how quickly the final details of the fix come together.
Scott C. said: Hi folks, I wanted to update you all on the NPC roll calculation issue. I've found the issue, and am working on a fix. I'm hoping to have this ready for the next merge day, but it will depend on how quickly the final details of the fix come together. Thanks Scott :)
I have a question relating to what appears to be a damage scaling bug. (Sorry in advance for the longish post) I've been tinkering around with 2 Dragonkin characters trying to get their "Breath Weapon" functioning properly, the best place I thought it to go was under "Abilities" seeing as it sort of comes under the catch all of that category. While trying to work out how to do the scaling of damage " At 3rd level, a dragonkin adds 1-1/2 × his character level to the damage." I found that i couldn't work out the adjustment formula. So I reverted to basically brute-forcing it "+x to damage_dice" seemed to be the most stable string producing results that appeared to work. I then copied it to my other character I was working on to save re-writing it, after which it promptly failed to produce the same results only throwing "1d6+0+0". To add to that after a bit of tinkering with my brute force approach character 1 all of a sudden had a massive leap in damage output for all of their gear on inspection it was dealing "7d10+5[Ability]+0[Spec]+9[Untyped]" (weapon was a heavy machine gun). As far as I can tell that "9[Untyped]" seems to have come from the Dragonkin's Breath Weapon attack, so I removed the mod... It remained there, I deleted it from both characters, no difference... tried refreshing the Chrome page, nothing. Short of completely re-writing out both characters I'm not sure what to do. All of character 1's weapons deal damage with a "+9" modifier (all have blue text for the damage), nothing&nbsp;of character 2 seems to have been affected however. A screen grab from Tor Vel a.k.a. Character 1, none of those weapon types were previously highlighted in blue before I tried tinkering with the Breath weapon. What was shown after a partial re-write of Tor Vel (no blue text)
Cassy Wolf said: I've been tinkering around with 2 Dragonkin characters trying to get their "Breath Weapon" functioning properly, the best place I thought it to go was under "Abilities" seeing as it sort of comes under the catch all of that category. While trying to work out how to do the scaling of damage " At 3rd level, a dragonkin adds 1-1/2 × his character level to the damage." I found that i couldn't work out the adjustment formula. So I reverted to basically brute-forcing it "+x to damage_dice" seemed to be the most stable string producing results that appeared to work. I then copied it to my other character I was working on to save re-writing it, after which it promptly failed to produce the same results only throwing "1d6+0+0". To add to that after a bit of tinkering with my brute force approach character 1 all of a sudden had a massive leap in damage output for all of their gear on inspection it was dealing "7d10+5[Ability]+0[Spec]+9[Untyped]" (weapon was a heavy machine gun). As far as I can tell that "9[Untyped]" seems to have come from the Dragonkin's Breath Weapon attack, so I removed the mod... It remained there, I deleted it from both characters, no difference... tried refreshing the Chrome page, nothing. Short of completely re-writing out both characters I'm not sure what to do. All of character 1's weapons deal damage with a "+9" modifier (all have blue text for the damage), nothing&nbsp;of character 2 seems to have been affected however. Cassy,&nbsp; I believe what may have happened to you is it picked up the mod to damage and put it to ALL Damage.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you delete that line in the ability,&nbsp; then up your level, tab out of the level field, then reduce the level and go back to your attacks section, that (should) erase the damage mod.&nbsp;&nbsp; As far as setting up the breathweapon, here is a screenshot of how I would do it, with accompanying chat result.&nbsp; The relevant damage calculation in the Save effect field is as follows: [[1d6 +floor(@{character_level}*1.5)]] cold damage Hope that helps.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I'm not sure when it happened but in the Condition section of the character sheet when you click the plus symbol to add an affliction, the affliction window is small now. Before you add affliction. After you click the plus to add an affliction.
Luke H. said: Cassy,&nbsp; I believe what may have happened to you is it picked up the mod to damage and put it to ALL Damage.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you delete that line in the ability,&nbsp; then up your level, tab out of the level field, then reduce the level and go back to your attacks section, that (should) erase the damage mod.&nbsp;&nbsp; As far as setting up the breathweapon, here is a screenshot of how I would do it, with accompanying chat result.&nbsp; The relevant damage calculation in the Save effect field is as follows: [[1d6 +floor(@{character_level}*1.5)]] cold damage Hope that helps.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for the advice man, although I also had to reset her Dex modifier (back to 10); shuffling the level combined with that seemed to do the trick. And cheers for the command line, it works great, first try!
Snow said: I'm not sure when it happened but in the Condition section of the character sheet when you click the plus symbol to add an affliction, the affliction window is small now. Before you add affliction. After you click the plus to add an affliction. I can confirm this. I am having the same issue. Also, most of the conditions with the expection maybe of flat-footed, shaken and sickened do not work on the NPC sheet. They don't seem to apply any effect.

Edited 1554207514
LotsOfLore
Translator
Correction on my last post: &gt;&gt;&gt; The graphics and buttons concerning conditions and afflictions are still bugged, however, the conditions themselves when activated DO actually work for NPCs created from scratch.&nbsp; Where they do not work, is with many (though it appears not all) NPC pulled from the Roll20 Alien Archive compendium support. :/