Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

I'm having the same issue.  I had no problem making a Character with one of my Players last night, but as we tried to game today we ran into this.
I checked just now on a Pathfinder Roll20 game I am in, and am also getting broken links on the character sheet in it for the images.  I still have the data, like the bonuses and stuff, but logos and other images on the sheet are not showing. 
Luke H. said: I checked just now on a Pathfinder Roll20 game I am in, and am also getting broken links on the character sheet in it for the images.  I still have the data, like the bonuses and stuff, but logos and other images on the sheet are not showing.  I checked the github for roll20 for the starfinder assets so the images are still there, so I figured it is either an internet problem, or faulty linking of the images?
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Folks, This appears to be a site wide issue. The team is working to fix it.
I checked on the sheet image linking again just now and the images are all fine now for me.  Same with the Pathfinder sheet. Either it got fixed, or was somehow a temporary phenomena. 
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Yes, the issue should be fixed. If you're still experiencing a problem with sheet display, let me know.
I can't seem to get this trick attack code to work. I've added it as an attacher to an ability but when I use said ability all I get is the option to choose which skill I'll roll. After choosing, it does no roll any dice no output anything to chat. Deiko said: So here's my trick attack code. It's pretty verbose but it does pretty much everything and scales your damage as you level. It prompts for any of the skills and you can continue to expand the attack buttons as you gain new weapons. @{selected|whisper_state}&{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{selected|character_id}}} {{title=Trick Attack}} {{r1name=Success if CR<}} {{r1= [[?{Skill|Bluff, d20+@{selected|bluff}-20]]|Intmiidate,d20+@{selected|intimidate}-20]]|Stealth,d20+@{selected|Stealth} -20]]|SPEC1,d20+@{selected|SPEC1}-20]]}} {{damage1type=Additional damage}} {{damage1= [[[[[[{@{selected|class_\X\_level},5}>5]]+floor({@{selected|class_\X\_level}-3,0}kh1/2)]]d[[4*{@{selected|class_\X\_level},3}>3)]]]]}} {{rightbanner= Operative talent}} {{notes=target is flat-footed if successful}} {{buttons0=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_\attack_id\_name}](~selected|repeating_\attack_id\_roll)}} {{buttons1=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_\attack_id\_name}](~selected|repeating_\attack_id\_roll)}} You'll need to make a few replacements. Copy the code into the attacher box. Open up the attack and damage section, but don't place any values in the boxes. SPEC1 gets changed to the trick attack skill associated with your Specialization If your Ghost change the -20 for stealth to -19 replace the \X\ in class level with the row id of your operative class. If your only an operative then a 1, if you multi-classed into operative then it would be 2 (or higher) replace the \attack_id\ with $X where X is the sequence number of the weapon attack you might want to use, starting at 0. So if you wanted to use your 1st and 3rd weapon attack listed, you would replace with $0 and $2 When you activate, you get a prompt box asking which skill you want to use. then the roll results and a button to select for the attack roll. Final code @{selected|whisper_state}&{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{selected|character_id}}} {{title=Trick Attack}} {{r1name=Success if CR<}} {{r1=[[?{Skill|Bluff, d20+@{selected|bluff}-20]]|Intmiidate,d20+@{selected|intimidate}-20]]|Stealth,d20+@{selected|Stealth} -20]]|acrobatics,d20+@{selected|acrobatics}-20]]}}} {{damage1type=Additional damage}} {{damage1=[[[[[[{@{selected|class_2_level},5}>5]]+floor({@{selected|class_2_level}-3,0}kh1/2)]]d[[4*{@{selected|class_2_level},3}>3)]]]]}}{{rightbanner= Operative talent}} {{notes=target is flat-footed if successful}} {{buttons0=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_roll)}} {{buttons1=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_$1_roll)}}
I copied that code in from my multiclass character where Operative is her 2nd class. make sure that you change the class_2_level text to class_1_level if that's the only class you have. replace the \X\ in class level with the row id of your operative class. If your only an operative then a 1, if you multi-classed into operative then it would be 2 (or higher) Ben C. said: I can't seem to get this trick attack code to work. I've added it as an attacher to an ability but when I use said ability all I get is the option to choose which skill I'll roll. After choosing, it does no roll any dice no output anything to chat.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Starfinders, A minor bug fix went live today. Starfinder by Roll20 v1.004 Bug Fixes Drag and dropped feats weren't dropping the benefit text from the feat. Since this is the part that tells you what the feat actually does mechanically; it was kind of big problem with drag and drop. See you all out in the drift, Scott
I checked the updates on the character sheet but it is still labeling the equipment level as zero when i drag & drop on the character sheet and when I drag & drop ranged weapons on NPC sheets it still puts it in the melee attacks section. This may be a dumb question, but is it possible that the sheets are out of date in my game? If so, Do i need update it somehow on my end?
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hmm, Thanks Quincy, I've got the code back in. the fix will be out next week.
I noticed that the attack roll was acting weird for me, this is what is says 1d20 + 1 [BAB] + 2 [ABILITY] + 0 [PROF] + 0 [FULL ATTACK] + 3 [untyped], it seems to be giving me a extra +3 [untyped] at the end every time and I don't know why. Also the damage seems to have the same problem but instead it rolls an extra damage die and adds it as [untyped] at the end.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Skullduggery, That untyped bonus is coming from a mod field on the sheet (found in equipment items, abilities, or buffs). You have something like the following entered in a mod field somewhere: +3 to attack or +3 to attack|section:attack
Hello, I tried to make the trick attack code work, but my output is kind of messed up. I followed the instructions and checked for brackets etc. this is how it looks like:  what did i miss?
Hello, is there an in depth explanation about how attachers work? (I have no experience with attachers) For example I have a Envoy who has the Clever Attack ability. How would I be able to pull off an attacher that rolls the Bluff for the Clever Faint, then an option to roll an attack roll?
David B.  This is not my code, it comes from Deiko, but, I did some playing around with it and was able to duplicate the misalignment you got.  The fix for it, as far as I can tell, is two fold:  Firstly, The code must be all on one line, with no return spacing. Scroll back up to Deiko's post and look at the code box under Final Code.  The one with return spacing in it is just for readability on the forum.  When you copy/paste (you can do it into Notepad or another text editor for easier editing) into the attacher, it will wrap around, but it is important that there are no return/enter lines in it.  Spaces are okay Secondly, it has to be on the second line of the attacher, or it won't display the Success if CR< or the Additional damage rolls.  Hope that works for you. 

Edited 1563479381
Marko J. said: Hello, is there an in depth explanation about how attachers work? (I have no experience with attachers) For example I have a Envoy who has the Clever Attack ability. How would I be able to pull off an attacher that rolls the Bluff for the Clever Faint, then an option to roll an attack roll? In depth documentation?&nbsp; Not as such, no, you can check out their section on the sheet wiki: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Starfinder_Official#Attacher" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Starfinder_Official#Attacher</a> To paraphrase, you can use the attacher to put extra information into the roll template of something posted to chat.&nbsp; It is a good place to append things that change the template, or that make a call to an API for example.&nbsp; In general, if you put something in the first line of the attacher, it modifies the roll template.&nbsp; If you just want to post text, in the roll template, it should go in the notes section of the ability/attack/etc.&nbsp; If you post text into the second (or subsequent) lines of the attacher, it will post into chat below the roll template.&nbsp; However, you can usurp the normal template by using certain key-words and formatting, such as Deiko's Trick attack macro.&nbsp; For example, to give you something concrete about Clever Attack, I modified Deiko's macro and came up with this: Plus a quick cap of the roll reveal: The following code can be posted into the second line of the attacher on an ability on the front page of the character sheet.&nbsp; However, I think it works even easier from the back page (Attributes &amp; Abilities)&nbsp; Just create a new Ability, post the text in it, and check the save box.&nbsp; Then check the box for Show as Token Action, and a button will show up at the top of the player's screen whenever they have their Token selected.&nbsp; (bypasses that error when they click on it from the character sheet but don't have their token selected on the game board.) The code must all be in a continuous line, no return/enter spacing: @{selected|whisper_state}&amp;{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{selected|character_id}}} {{title=Clever Attack}} {{r1name= Bluff (Feint) Success if CR=}} {{r1=[[round((d20+@{selected|bluff}-15)/1.5)]] or less}} {{damage1type=If successful,target Flat Footed to;}} {{damage1= all attacks, till end of @{selected|character_name}'s next turn}}{{rightbanner= Envoy Improvisation}} {{notes= if check fails,target Flat-Footed only to @{selected|character_name}'s attack until the end of their next turn.&nbsp; Standard Action combined with single attack against target (w/Intelligence score) within 60ft. At 6th Level, Envoy can spend 1 RP to treat Bluff failure as success.}} {{buttons0=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_roll)}} {{buttons1=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_$1_roll)}} The code, as posted, should result in an output similar to the one I showed.&nbsp; The Repeating attack section can be expanded and duplicated to allow for other attacks&nbsp; 0= the first attack on your sheet, 1= the second, etc.&nbsp; This code however, does not take into account Envoy Expertise.&nbsp; This can be tricky.&nbsp; If your Envoy is investing in Clever Attack, chances are they are maxing out their Bluff Skill by investing Expertise into it as well.&nbsp; If so, you need to account for that. Replace {{r1=[[round((d20+@{selected|bluff}-15)/1.5)]] or less}} With {{r1=[[round((d20+@{selected|bluff}+[[1d6]][insight]-15)/1.5)]] or less}} remembering to change the 1d6 as you level up.&nbsp; It becomes even tougher if you have the Convincing Liar&nbsp; Expertise talent, because then you probably don't want to roll the Expertise d6+x until you see if you rolled low on the d20.&nbsp; But if you do go ahead and roll the expertise after the fact, it only adds (1d6)/1.5 to the effective CR you can Feint. With Rounding, that can be a little funky.&nbsp; Also, this macro works only on the CR side of the Bluff DC, it is not formatted to accomodate a creature with a high Sense Motive. For that, replace the relevant section with the following: {{r1name=Bluff (Feint) Success if Target Sense Motive bonus=}} {{r1=[[round((d20+@{selected|bluff}-10)]] or less}} I tried to get a selection question to choose between the two all in one macro, but I could not get it to work right.&nbsp; Edit:&nbsp; or more simply If the target is a monster/NPC if it has Sense Motive as a master skill, the DC to bluff it will always be 4 higher than the (15+CR*1.5) formula. (with the tiny exception of 1/3 CR creatures) Here is a chart for reference:

Edited 1563502244
Marko J. said For example I have a Envoy who has the Clever Attack ability. How would I be able to pull off an attacher that rolls the Bluff for the Clever Faint, then an option to roll an attack roll? So here's code for Clever Attack. It basically rolls the characters Bluff skill. I always have my envoy's create their expertise as a query mod for the skill. If youhave that set up for bluff this will prompt you to use it. Like the Trick Attack, the Attack Roll window is open, but damage roll window is closed. @{selected|whisper_state}&amp;{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{selected|character_id}}} {{title=Clever Attack}} {{r1name=Bluff Check}} {{r1=%{Selected|Bluff}}} {{damage1type=Additional damage}} {{rightbanner= Envoy talent}} {{notes=target is flat-footed if this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s total Sense Motive skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater.}} {{buttons0=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_$0_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_roll)}} {{buttons1=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_$1_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_$1_roll)}} The Envoy has an Expertise Ability with the following MOD: +?{exp?|no,0|Yes,[[1d6+1]]} insight to bluff After clicking the Clever Attack Ability, the prompt box for expertise appears (this is skipped if you don't have expertise in bluff) And then you get the foolowing output
Also, assuming your GM has the tokens assigned and such you can create the code so that you can click on your opponent and roll against their numbers. This obviously can not be setup as a token action for the character. You will need to replace the character's name - in this case replace - Celise 68. It will however, error out if the target does not have a Sense Motive score. So I don't generally use this one. @{Celise 68|whisper_state}&amp;{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{Celise 68|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Celise 68|character_id}}} {{title=Clever Attack}} {{r1name=Bluff Check}} {{r1=%{Celise 68|Bluff}}} {{damage1type=Additional damage}} {{rightbanner= Envoy talent}} {{notes=target is flat-footed if this check is equal to or greater than ([[@{selected|sense_motive}+10]],[[15 + floor(1.5*@{selected|character_level})]]), whichever is greater.}} {{buttons0=[Attack with @{Celise 68|repeating_attack_$0_name}](~Celise 68|repeating_attack_$0_roll)}} {{buttons1=[Attack with @{Celise 68|repeating_attack_$1_name}](~Celise 68|repeating_attack_$1_roll)}}
Thank you both Deiko and Luke, is there a list of all modifiers...or idk how they're called codes that you can put in attachers? Where do you derive the codes from is what I'm asking since this is a decent start but I wanna get more into it but I draw blanks.

Edited 1563579906
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Marko, Thanks to Deiko and Luke for giving such great examples of macro code. As for your question about the general code for the attachers, I'll explain the reason for the attachers and how I view them: The attachers offer a way to add additional macros to the sheet generated macro code. This additional macro code can be an addition to the template output, or a completely separate chat message. This means that you can put pretty much anything in an attacher that you could put in a custom ability on a character's attributes and abilities tab. The only difference is that if the code is on the first line 1 of the attacher, then it is appended to the roll template. If it's on any other line, it's sent as a separate chat message the same way entering a multiline ability on the attributes &amp; abilities tab does. For details on what roll template code is available, you can check out the sheet's wiki page ; you can find complete specs on the roll templates in the appendix page . For how to reference attributes and general information on Roll20 macros, I'd recommend reading through the dice reference (for all the various roll types and math code)&nbsp;and the attributes &amp; abilities section of the journal (for how to call attributes and abilities)&nbsp;wiki pages. You can get the names of just about any attribute on the sheet you might need to use in a macro by hovering your mouse over the displayed attribute on the character sheet, just remember to add the section name and an ID/row reference if it is an attribute in a repeating item (e.g. a weapon or ability), this will be in the format repeating_sectionName_ID_ 2 . The ID can be found in most repeating sections by checking the bottom of the expanded repeating item where you will find a light grey alphanumeric code starting with a dash; this is that specific item's rowID. You can also use a relative row reference instead by replacing ID with $X, where X is the row's index in the order. The first row is row 0, the second is row 1, etc; that looks like repeating_sectionName_$0_ . Footnotes: 1 It's important to remember that line breaks made inside a roll template field do not contribute to which line of the attacher the content appears in as any roll template field is considered to be a single line for this purpose. 2 You can also find information on attribute names and section names in the appendix page linked above
How would I add a +1 to attack to a specific weapon category? (small arms)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You'd apply a filter to look for a category with small_arm as the value: +1 to attack|category:small_arm

Edited 1563637954
Marco - a good place to start with macro's is to run a similar existing ability and look at what ran. After running any button, or ability from the sheet, click into the chat window and enter the UP ARROW from your keyboard. this will cause the chat window to display the last call to the chat. You can then copy that code and use it as the basis for any customizations you want to make elsewhere. The ATTACHER function allows you to basically replace any one of the field names or values with custom text or code. MODS modify a character ability, ATTACHER modifies the [display] output. edit - The ATTACHER is also where you place your API calls if you're a PRO subscriber, or have a PRO GM game/

Edited 1564138502
So I found something on here for the Mechanics Bypass ability. And it works except I do not know how to get it to add the +1 at level 20. This is the thing I found. +1+floor((@{class_1_level}-1)/4) insight to computers and engineering That works because at 17 you get a +5 bonus, but when you hit 20 it says you get an additional +1 so your bypass skill becomes +6. Is there anyway to get this to account for that? Or would I manually have to remove the -1 at level 20? Also is there a way to make it so when I roll a critical with the wound ability I can click on something to roll the wound?

Edited 1564149198
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yes, both of these are possible. Bypass ability: This will work for the bypass ability at all levels. +1+floor((@{class_1_level}-1)/4) + floor(@{class_1_level}/20) insight to computers and engineering Wound: For this, you'll need your gm to set up a roll able table with all the possible wounds and then use an ability (or API) command button in place of the wound text in the critical field. Edit: note that for the wound, you could also just have it roll on the table at roll time by putting the following in the critical field: Wound:[[1t[woundTable] ]] Replace woundTable with whatever your gm names the wounds table in your game.
I've found a bug with entering the Save DC for NPC's Spell-like Abilities under the Save Effects tab. No matter what number I enter, the field reverts to 0 and shows as such on the chat output.
Stargoon, I observed the same behavior where the spell-like ability will disregard the number you&nbsp; put in the save DC space. When I put in a number, it retains that number, (i.e. if I go back into the field it shows the same number) however, it displays a static number (0) when my cursor is not in the field, and that is what outputs to chat if the ability is rolled. I did, however discover a work around. It appears to be pulling its DC number from whatever is put into the Level field of the ability.&nbsp; I observed that as I changed the Level of the ability (the one between Duration and SR in the header)&nbsp; It changed what displayed and rolled from the DC field.&nbsp;
I was hoping this would still not be an issue a couple of months in, but why is the Starfinder sheet so slow compared to other games? The entire game lags whenever I enter new values in the token circles and I've had the page crash one when I used a full attack, other times the game just lags in general. I've run the same game in Chrome, Firefox and Opera and is exclusive to my starfinder game
Hi, I'm pretty new to Starfinder on roll 20, and I'm trying to figure out rolltime mods. Specifically, I'm trying to figure out the syntax for Flashing Strikes for Solarian. Any help would be much appreciated!&nbsp;
Tony P. said: &nbsp;I'm trying to figure out the syntax for Flashing Strikes for Solarian. Any help would be much appreciated!&nbsp; Tony,&nbsp; The simplest way I know would be to just change the penalty under Additional Attacks from -4 to -3 for each melee weapon entered.&nbsp; Just for ability tracking purposes, I also enter Flashing Strikes under the Abilities tab, but just describe it, without putting anything in the Mods field.&nbsp;&nbsp; Screenshot below:&nbsp; &nbsp;This does require that it be changed for each melee weapon, but I don't think that is a big deal.&nbsp; &nbsp;
That's more than easy enough, thank you!&nbsp;
There's no mention of the wealth stat in the Starfinder Official wiki page, I presume it would add the values of all items with the credits to determine character wealth, although the character sheets I'm using don't update wealth based on anything I've changed. Is it possible to make a custom sheet worker to track this the way I suspect it should, or is there something I'm missing?
Fraka, I believe it is supposed to work as you have stated, adding the value of everything in the EQUIPMENT tab.&nbsp; (including using the appropriate multiplier from the Quantity field).&nbsp; It does not reflect changes in the Credits or UPBs field (nor is it supposed to, I think.) &nbsp; I have been able to use the Wealth tab to good use to make sure my players stay fairly even across the board.&nbsp; It does require some diligence in making sure that every entry in the equipment table has the correct COST and QUANTITY. For example at least some items dragged from the compendium do not auto-populate the cost field.&nbsp; Example from my game, included below, (equipment list is pretty long for this particular hoarder, so some of it got cut off).&nbsp; This list includes things from the compendium that have been customized, and from-scratch custom items.&nbsp;
I'm trying to set up a campaign in advance for Starfinder but when I try to search anything up int the compendium I just get a "No Results Found" message. I just want to make sure everything works before I bring people in
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Zarah, have you purchased the Starfinder Core Rulebook and/or Alien Archive on Roll20?
So I have to purchase them specificcally on Roll20. I was under the assumption that the PDFs from Paizo would transfer as per what the account link stated.&nbsp;
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Owning the PDF via a purchase from paizo grants you a discount on the Roll20 product. The Roll20 compendium is more than just an online accessible PDF.
I understand, the wording just led me to believe that I would have access.
Thanks Luke, I missed that a single empty quantity spot will cause the calculation to cease completely. Maybe I can suggest that an empty quantity or cost value cause an error message in the Wealth attribute, or even just counting those empty spots as 0s. Either way, after filling in the empty spots, it works completely as expected, thank you!
Fraka, You may be seeing something else then.&nbsp; I had never seen a missing value in one (or a few) item(s) zero the whole calculation.&nbsp; I have always just experienced a blank value in the Quantity field treated as 0, just as you suggest.&nbsp; I tested a little just now, on the character I used the example from, and deleted the quantity on a few items.&nbsp; It only subtracted the appropriate amount from the wealth total.&nbsp; Hmm.&nbsp; Solving that requires some deeper digging than I know.&nbsp;
I have a question about Temp HP Max. I recently imported a character sheet to a new game, cleared out all the items and implants and whatnot, but the Temp HP max is still the same. I can increase it by adding new items like Force Fields, but I can't reduce it down to zero. Is there any way to do it manually?
Hey all, For anyone playing solarian and using gluon crystal, what is the best way to add the damage using mods or buffs? Notable is a solarian could have more than one crystal but use only 1 at a time and it seems a bit clunky to swap out damage on the attack itself. I am assuming one could make two different kinds of attacks or could make different buffs but i am unsure of the format. Any suggestions?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Mark, There's several ways to do this. The way that the drag and droppable crystals do it is to work the bonus directly into an attack, giving you multiple attacks for each of your crystals. You could also utilize the mods field to do this, although the mods field would not be able to handle the additional critical effects or anything else nonnumerical that the crystal grants.

Edited 1567797963
Edit:&nbsp; as usual, my verbosity and slow typing let the inimitable Scott scoop the answer.&nbsp; I'll leave mine up for the examples in it though.&nbsp; Mark, Gluon Crystal, I think, is one of the easier ones, because it just adds more damage of the same type as the weapon.&nbsp; Couple different ways I have done it:&nbsp; 1. Edit the damage field of the weapon, putting a note [in brackets] for where the extra damage comes from.&nbsp; 3d6 +3d6[crystal] This will show up in your damage summary for the weapon and all get rolled together and listed as one lump number, but if you mouse over it in the chat window, it will show the crystal as a grouped roll. 2. Make an equipment entry with text in the Mod field. Note:&nbsp; you do have to be very precise with naming the weapon the exact same thing in the Mod and on the Attacks tab.&nbsp; Edit:&nbsp; Ditto what Scott said about the critical effects, they can only be added to the weapon entry.&nbsp; +3d6 crystal to damage|name:Solarion_Weapon This will not show up in the damage summary for the weapon (variable mods don't show up like static ones) but it will get rolled into the same number, and can be viewed with a mouseover.&nbsp; However, the 3d6 (or however many d whatever)&nbsp; get rolled prior to being put in chat, so you don't see (3+5+6), you just see +14 [crystal].&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; One advantage of putting it in equipment like this, is that you can deactivate it by changing the Equipment line status from Equipped to Not Carried&nbsp; (carried still leaves it active). 3. Make separate weapon entries in the Attacks section.&nbsp; Make one for Solarion_Weapon Gluon, and one for Solarion_Weapon Photon.&nbsp; You can copy from one to another and just make the relevant changes.&nbsp; Also: if you have access to the compendiums, you can drag and drop Solarion crystals onto your character sheet, and they auto-populate as both an equipment item (with nothing in the mod field )&nbsp; and as a weapon with some of the stuff already set up: 3d6+[[{@{character_level},50}&lt;12*(1+floor((abs(@{character_level}-3))/3))+{@{character_level},0}&gt;13*(4+@{character_level}-12)]]d6 That long string has the 3d6 for a Standard Gluon crystal, and the rest of the calculation automates the formula for what level your Solarion is.&nbsp; If your Solarion is multi-classed, replace @{character_level} with @{class_x_level}&nbsp; (where x is the number of your Solarion class).&nbsp; The whole thing is pretty easily replaced with the appropriate 3d6, 4d6, etc, and just change it as you level up.&nbsp; Solarions (in my experience) don't carry a lot of weapons, so having extra weapons in their list isn't much of a burden. If you have a different kind of crystal, say Photon, it becomes harder, because if you have two damage types, you often want them separated.&nbsp; I found this to work; 1d6]]fire + [[3d6 but only if you put it in the damage field of the weapon.&nbsp; Then it has an output that looks like this: Hope that helps.&nbsp;
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Excellent write up Luke. You hit all the points that I only alluded to. Thanks for the great demonstrations of how to set them up.
Thanks guys! a round of space Slurpee Cola!
For the Critical Effect "Wounding or Severe Wounding" of a Gluon Crystal what you can do is make a Rollable Table and name it Wounding. Then put&nbsp; Wound [[1t[Wounding]]] in the Critical field or for Severe Wound you can put&nbsp; Severe Wound [[1t[Wounding]]] &amp; [[1t[Wounding]]] You will get this effect.
Newbie Question: I have been playing/DM'ing 5e and I am about to start a Starfinder game as a player.&nbsp; I am not&nbsp; the GM of this game but I created my own Starfinder game, and added the roll20 Character sheet.&nbsp; I am just trying to figure out the basics for my actual game starts. &nbsp; &nbsp; Do I have to purchase the Core Rule Book to access the Charactermancer for Starfinder?&nbsp; A Charactermancer option is not available to me, and since I have never created a character with the exception of D&amp;D 5e I am lost.&nbsp; The ability to enter a class/lvl was not available, so I must be doing it wrong... Sorry if this was answered elsewhere, I did not see it.