Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

Unsure if this is the current thread for the sheet or not, but it's been a while since I played and I noticed that the ability score dropdown menus on the main player page (for skills, saving throws, etc) have had their css altered so they are barely visible. Looking through the inspector, it seems that almost all elements with the " sheet-label sheet-abi sheet-input-field " classes have style baked into the html which overrides their width  property to be 0.5 em , rather than the default auto  that it is/should be for the layout purposes. Hotfix plz?
Hope they fix this soon, its rather annoying TheOtherGuy52 said: Unsure if this is the current thread for the sheet or not, but it's been a while since I played and I noticed that the ability score dropdown menus on the main player page (for skills, saving throws, etc) have had their css altered so they are barely visible. Looking through the inspector, it seems that almost all elements with the " sheet-label sheet-abi sheet-input-field " classes have style baked into the html which overrides their width  property to be 0.5 em , rather than the default auto  that it is/should be for the layout purposes. Hotfix plz?
Nudge... been a month now.  Please fix!! TheOtherGuy52 said: Unsure if this is the current thread for the sheet or not, but it's been a while since I played and I noticed that the ability score dropdown menus on the main player page (for skills, saving throws, etc) have had their css altered so they are barely visible. Looking through the inspector, it seems that almost all elements with the " sheet-label sheet-abi sheet-input-field " classes have style baked into the html which overrides their width  property to be 0.5 em , rather than the default auto  that it is/should be for the layout purposes. Hotfix plz?
Nathan said: Nudge... been a month now.  Please fix!! I created this topic asking for more support on this sheet a year ago. Roll20 has abandoned us :(
Bith, ribbit said: Nathan said: Nudge... been a month now.  Please fix!! I created this topic asking for more support on this sheet a year ago. Roll20 has abandoned us :( when it comes to collecting our money though, they are right on top of it
My next big campaign will be Starfinder. With how poorly this sheet is supported, do I need to jump ship to another VTT? I'm lost on what ANY of the abbreviations mean given the poor help boxes, no charactermancer, and with the sheet only working half-way due to the glitches in the style-width thing noted almost two months ago, I am literally beside myself trying to figure out how to tell my players what to do to get their skills correctly input. I've paid Roll20 for the Core book and 1st Alien Archive. If you aren't going to support the product, don't take my money.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Recent user-discussion on the Starfinder sheet: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10543449/starfinder-support-status" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10543449/starfinder-support-status</a>
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
update to the sheet: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10561562/starfinder-tech-revolution-vehicle-and-mech-character-sheets-now-available" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10561562/starfinder-tech-revolution-vehicle-and-mech-character-sheets-now-available</a>
Andreas J. said: update to the sheet: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10561562/starfinder-tech-revolution-vehicle-and-mech-character-sheets-now-available" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10561562/starfinder-tech-revolution-vehicle-and-mech-character-sheets-now-available</a> So this will be the main thread for Starfinder sheets?
Just made a massive error in judgement. I've just uploaded a starfinder character (imported) to a Pathfinder 2e Game, when launching the server/game my mate owns its stuck on a loading screen. we already tried to delete the character but no luck so far, Any suggestions?
Goomaja said: Just made a massive error in judgement. I've just uploaded a starfinder character (imported) to a Pathfinder 2e Game, when launching the server/game my mate owns its stuck on a loading screen. we already tried to delete the character but no luck so far, Any suggestions? I don't know if it will work, but the game creator can go into Game Settings: little gear icon from the main screen (before going into the VTT itself).&nbsp; In Game Settings they can change the character sheet template.&nbsp; You could try changing it to Starfinder&nbsp; or perhaps just a generic sheet, and going in to delete the mistaken sheet,&nbsp; get back out and change it to Pathfinder again, and see if that fixes the issue.&nbsp;&nbsp; You could also put in a help ticket, that might be the best course.&nbsp; They might be able to roll the game back or look at the code or something.&nbsp;&nbsp; Does the game run any API programs?&nbsp; Resetting the API environment might also be a thing to check.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1648082987
I may just be dumb, but I can't find where to put spells and spell descriptions. Can anybody please help me? I've found the "Spellclasses" tab, but I can't put spells there. EDIT: Alright, I figured it out. The new dark mode feature makes the tabs disappear, for any who have the same problem. Just turn off dark mode.
Darkmode is a known issue for a lot of stuff on the Starfinder sheet, hopefully we will get an update soon for a fix.......?? Tom

Edited 1651038526
Jin
Pro
Starfinder NPC attributes are not interacting correctly with spell save DC's. Setting the modifiers under NPC statistics (@{intelligence_mod} to 5 for example) sets the mod correctly but the Spell Save DC for spell-like abilities and spells treats stat mods as though the mod is the base score, obliterating the save DC. The only way to fix it is to set the sheet to (PC) first, then edit the base score to 20 (for a modifier of 5) before reverting it back to an NPC sheet in order to get any of the spell DCs to be correct. It's almost easier to simply mark every spell and spell like as an extraordinary ability and manually calculate all the DCs.
I'm trying to make a mod for my operative's Operative's Edge ability.&nbsp; The wiki says that I can just format as an inline roll, but&nbsp;floor(@{Risperdal|class_1_level}/4)+2 is not working.&nbsp; Any suggestions?
+floor((@{class_1_level}-3)/4)+2 insight to skills and initiative
Perfect! I didn't realize the character name was unnecessary. Thanks!
If you're adding it to a token action or macro, then the name, (or I prefer Selected) is required, but when added to the sheet, it's assumed.